Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Guddu
BRFite

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2

Post by Guddu »

Rangudu wrote:Awesome news!

This Syed Fai is actually the so called "Indian" Kashmiri Ghulam Nabi Fai, the man who organizes fake Kashmiri conferences in DC.

He's now been arrested as an ISI agent. Unkil knows where to hit to embarass TSP.
I suspect, this is to help mrs.Kilton, say, see unkil sam is tuff on TSP.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

One can go to the US Federal Election Commission and search for who gave what to whom. ( http://www.fec.gov/ )

Looking for FAI, SYED I get the following that seem relevant:

Code: Select all

FAI, SYED
FAIRFAX, VA 22033

CLARKE, YVETTE D
    VIA CLARKE FOR CONGRESS
	02/21/2007 	500.00

FAI, SYED
FAIRFAX, VA 22033
KASHMIRI AMERICAN COUNCIL/DIRECTO

BURTON, DANNY L
    VIA DAN BURTON FOR CONGRESS COMMITTEE
	09/15/2008 	2000.00 	
	03/23/2010 	2000.00

FAI, SYED
FAIRFAX, VA 22033
KASHMIRI AMERICAN COUNCIL/EXECUTI

DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE
	06/25/2009 	250.00

DNC SERVICES CORPORATION/DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE
	04/16/2010 	250.00

OBAMA, BARACK
    VIA OBAMA FOR AMERICA
	11/02/2008 	250.00

FAI, SYED
WASHINGTON, DC 20005

MEEKS, GREGORY W.
    VIA MEEKS FOR CONGRESS
	09/05/2000 	250.00

FAI, SYED
WASHINGTON, DC 20005
KASHMIRI AMERICAN COUNCIL/DIRECTO

BURTON, DANNY L
	09/28/2004 	2000.00 	
	05/02/2005 	1000.00

FAI, SYED
WASHINGTON, DC 20005
KASHMIRI AMERICAN COUNCIL/MANAGER

PITTS, JOSEPH R.
    VIA FRIENDS OF JOE PITTS
	09/13/2004 	2000.00

FAI, SYED G
FAIRFAX, VA 22033

NATIONAL REPUBLICAN SENATORIAL COMMITTEE
	10/06/2006 	5000.00

FAI, SYED G
WASHINGTON, DC 20005

SUNUNU, JOHN E
    VIA TEAM SUNUNU
	09/28/1999 	250.00

FAI, SYED G
WASHINGTON, DC 20005
KASHMEI AMERICAN COUNCIL

MORAN, JAMES P. JR.
    VIA MORAN FOR CONGRESS
	02/27/1998 	1000.00 	
	02/27/1998 	1000.00

FAI, SYED G
WASHINGTON, DC 20005
KASHMIRI AMERICAN

BURTON, DANNY L
	05/28/1997 	500.00

FAI, SYED G
WASHINGTON, DC 20005
KASHMIRI AMERICAN COUNCIL

07/14/2004 	3500.00

FAI, SYED G
WASHINGTON, DC 20005
KASHMIRI-AMERICAN COUNCILP

KUCINICH, DENNIS J
    VIA RE-ELECT CONGRESSMAN KUCINICH COMMITTEE
	03/21/1997 	500.00

FAI, SYED G MR
FAIRFAX, VA 22033

06/19/2008 	1000.00

FAI, SYED G. DR.
WASHINGTON, DC 20005
KASHMIRI AMERICAN COUNCIL

GORE, AL
    VIA GORE 2000 INC
	08/09/1999 	250.00

Total Contributions:    23500.00

Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

A_Gupta wrote:One can go to the US Federal Election Commission and search for who gave what to whom. ( http://www.fec.gov/ ) Total Contributions: 23500.00
No doubt Poakroaches have significant clout inside the beltway. Please find below a brief article I wrote in some private publication (don't ask me name)
So what is it… the secret to the un-ending support to the Pukes inside the beltway…… what else.. lobbyists… a country which has around 40Bil$ of debt and when they cannot replay their 11.3bil$ outstanding loan to IMF and are out with a begging bowl.

Pakee govt spends close to a mil $ an year on lobbyist in the US, this doesn’t count the money spent on their behalf by their Gulf friends.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/0 ... 58127.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/08/polit ... amoff.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/po ... 031997.htm
http://legaltimes.typepad.com/influence ... ers-n.html
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2007_pg7_2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Pa ... obbyist%29
“After Sept 11, 2001, according to Pakistan's President Pervez Musharraf, Payne played a pivotal in U.S. Pakistan relations, serves on behalf of the Pakistan Lobby in the United States through a group called Team Eagle (also known as Team Barakat).. "Stephen Payne Worked For Pakistan After Sept. 11". TPM Mudracker. Retrieved 2008-07-24.</ref> Payne worked as a lobbyist for Pakistan to deliver a multibillion dollar U.S. aid package and to remove U.S. economic and military sanctions against Pakistan that had been in place for several years. Payne also helped Pakistan secure Major non-NATO ally status, which Pakistan received in 2004. Payne also helped to secure F-16s, C-130s and military helicopters for Pakistan.”

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_news/20 ... -bin-laden

http://beltwaypolitics.wordpress.com/20 ... -congress/

Why didn’t I think of this… these lobbyist are connected to the people in power irrespective of the party in power, also some of these lobbyist firms are filled to its gills with republican insiders, Harriet Myers… man… Pres Bush was crestfallen when she left her job in the Whitehouse and went back to Texas!!!!
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

U.S government should probe into all the illegal aliens these "Inside the belt Pakistanis" are hiding around their businesses. Any Pakistani painter, electrician, taxi driver, pizza cook, cleaner, paki restaurant cook are 80% illegal aliens. Many times U.S government give refugee status to Baluchis, Sindhis, Afghanis who are being persecuted inside pakistan., without realizing that 100% of these people are PAKJABIS., i.e. Punjabis of Pakistan.
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

Many of the Refugee Pakees come thru Ukisthan, they have given boatloads of visa, PRs and citizenship to the pigs (particularly people claiming to be from Baltistan, Skurdu and other areas of Kashmir, Sindhi Mohajirs, Balochis, Pakthoons escaping from Telebunnies). many of the RAPEs move on to US from Ukisthan and secure GC/Citizenship easily.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

AdityaM wrote: KanchanGupta Kanchan Gupta
Kuldip Nayar, Rajinder Sachar attended 11th Annual Conference of KAC organised by Fai. They were guests of KAC.
13 minutes ago
Now I understand the mohabbat.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Rangudu wrote: They have been after this Fai character for years. This shows that Unkil can expose and embarass TSPA/ISI at many levels almost at will. All they need is a little motivation.
Recall the enormous heart-break TSP got when David Cameron on his visit to India uttered the obvious simple truth that TSP sponsors terror against India. Imagine how TSP will go bersek, literally, if Hilary now in India were to say the same thing which US knows in no uncertain terms. This is one of the biggest trump card US has visa vi TSP.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:
Rangudu wrote:Two Charged with Conspiring to Act as Unregistered Agents of Pakistani Government

.................... According to the affidavit, Fai also set forth KAC’s projected budgetary requirements from the Pakistani government for 2009, including $100,000 for contributions to members of Congress. There is no evidence that any elected official who received financial contributions from Fai or the KAC was aware that the money originated from any part of the Pakistani government.
It will be intresting to know who these US “members of Congress” and US “elected officials” were.

Dan Burton? Cynthia McKinney?
India Basher Dan Burton outed. Being funded by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan notorious ISI/ISID via KAC:

Indiana Rep. Dan Burton has ties to man accused of illegal lobbying for Pakistan
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Musharraf was just on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart earlier. No links yet. Mushy blew this one big time. Even the audience openly laughed at him (all the while Mushy probably thought that they were laughing with him). Sorry state of affairs for that man.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Mishra sahib!!

Mushy has made millions and his son and other family is already well settled all over USA (chicago and CAlifornia). so!! it does not bother him as long as his life dream of "ruling over India" is achived. don't ever be sorry for such losers!! rather when they are down!! BE HAPPY!!! as one more enemy bites the dust!!!
Hiten
BRFite

Post by Hiten »

the cause & effect video have been joined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj1SZk60b5I
pradeepe
BRFite
Location: Our culture is different and we cannot live together - who said that?

Post by pradeepe »

Total Contributions: 23500.00
Burton has received at least $10,000 in contributions from Fai since 1990, while Ahmad has given at least $2,000. Both men may have also bundled contributions for the veteran Indiana lawmaker
I was going to say, they sell real cheap. But I wonder how much is routed to offshore accounts.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Fai's arrest is not a biggg news > The real news will be when few bigg guys in the jail do inni miinni maynne mo to decide whose bitch he is gonna be for his stay in Sasural.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Hiten wrote:the cause & effect video have been joined

Excellent choice of background music.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

why is Sam-mama creating so much takleef for its
paid maid lately?.........
Hillary aunty just visited Dilli......
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

While the arrest of this Fai punk is welcome news, it remains to be seen how much damage this actually does to TSP strategy of weaning away Kashmir valley. Its also important that argumentative Indians and assorted South Asians who would berate India using the platform provided by this felon be exposed as well.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

More than any real damage unkil intends to cause H&D damage. All part of arm twisting.
AnantD
BRFite

Post by AnantD »

Joseph
BRFite

Post by Joseph »

SSridhar wrote: Now, I believe that Kayani & Pasha are in the SD-mindset and are unable to defy the diktats of the RSD-group. To me, this shows the ascendancy of Taliban-pasand Islamists within the PA.

On another note, the terror attack did happen at Mumbai. But, it is a dry run. They were testing the new technology. The PA is yet to carry out a more devastating attack on us. As the PA/ISI get fried in the US (now, the Ghulam Nabi Fai incident too), the SD & RSD groups coalesce and would have no other option but to attack us.

What does the U.S. (Obama, Clinton, Panetta, Petraeus etc) do next once they realize (accept) that Kayani & Pasha are pinned down by the RSD - group?
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Would the Beards like such chatty pics of the new Phoren Minister?

With the late Shriman Hoolbrooke ji

I hope she soon doesn't need to indulge in a bit of sporting activity - downhill skiing - like the illustrious para-jumping ex-Tourism Minister Nilofar Bakhtiar. :wink:
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

SSridhar wrote:Amit, when I said 'accommodative', I did not mean that the ISI became brave to shut the talks on the face of the CIA. That has not generally been the ISI tactic in dealing with the US. Lt. Gen. Pasha was helpless. I posted the following here more than a week back.
Narad, we should remember that the PA is composed of just two types of soldiers/officers: those who want to use Islam to defeat India and those who see defeat of India is a first step towards Caliphate, i.e Ghazwa-e-Hind. The former type are thinking of Strategic Depth in Afghanistan while the latter type are trying to achieve RSD (Reverse Strategic Depth) in Pakistan. This is the conflict. While top Generals of the PA are in SD-mindset, I can bet my SDRE testimonials that significant sections of the latter are in RSD-mindset. Virtually all Islamist parties and terrorist outfits subscribe to this ideology. The SD officers are therefore afraid of doing anything that may end up in unpleasant repercussions for themselves. Besides, the Punjabi Taliban and the TTP are against these officers and pretending to be as religious as them suddenly is not going to win their support. The PA is therefore marked. This is why PA may be forced to send terrorists into India again, in order to divert attention, create some unity and borrow more time from AQAM.
Now, I believe that Kayani & Pasha are in the SD-mindset and are unable to defy the diktats of the RSD-group. To me, this shows the ascendancy of Taliban-pasand Islamists within the PA.

On another note, the terror attack did happen at Mumbai. But, it is a dry run. They were testing the new technology. The PA is yet to carry out a more devastating attack on us. As the PA/ISI get fried in the US (now, the Ghulam Nabi Fai incident too), the SD & RSD groups coalesce and would have no other option but to attack us.
Sridhar,

Thanks for this insight. Explains things.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Well done boss. Did anyone notice the bearded guy who was called Tanveer in the first vid and who looked liked the boss? Note the second guy nearest to the camera when it started shooting in the second vid. Do they look the same?
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Hmmm , all i do is leave for office and what do i see when login from office, 3 more pages this dhaga
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Joseph wrote:
SSridhar wrote: Now, I believe that Kayani & Pasha are in the SD-mindset and are unable to defy the diktats of the RSD-group. To me, this shows the ascendancy of Taliban-pasand Islamists within the PA.

What does the U.S. (Obama, Clinton, Panetta, Petraeus etc) do next once they realize (accept) that Kayani & Pasha are pinned down by the RSD - group?
Joseph, IMHO, the US will have to determine the point of inflexion at which it *will* have to intercede. That time is probably sometime away. I am sure that that point will be reached because Pakistan is darned if it does or if it doesn't accede to US demands. If the SD-group accedes, then there will be mutiny and civil war. If it doesn't, the US will increase pressure and all the Chinese men will not be able to put the Pakistani Humpty together again. Until such time, the US will do a few things: closely monitor the developments, try arm-twisting the SD-group as much as possible to get concessions, develop human and technical intelligence, keep India abreast of developments to the extent it likes to inform us(because any operation within Pakistan would need Indian assistance and India must be prepared for repercussions).

My sincere wish is that it pans out this way. Pakistan cannot be dismantled without us enduring pain. It was created the same way and it will have to end that way too. The one little satisfaction is that the powers that helped create it and then prop it up have also had some pain from her.
RajeshG
BRFite

Post by RajeshG »

The URL posted by Shrinivasan is an unbelievable read.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/po ... 031997.htm

This Burton fellow certainly is more paki then the pakis. Raam milaye jodi it seems.

Why is Pitts not being talked about ? He is supposed to be the "Chair" of "Kashmir Forum" and seems to have gotten money also ? What am i missing ?
Ramachandran Subramanian
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Ramachandran Subramanian »

It would be nice if some one can post subtitles of what is being said in these videos.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Published on Jul 20, 2011
By James Jay Carafano
A Pakistani Spy Among Us?: FoxNews.com
Should we be surprised that federal authorities have arrested a Washington businessman who, we’re told, was working on behalf of Pakistan's spy agency? Or that the Justice Department says it’s part of a "long-term conspiracy" to influence U.S. officials? No.

Anyone who’s unaware that nations, even friendly ones, spy on or try to influence each other, has no business offering an opinion on foreign policy, frankly. It is – or should be – common knowledge that this goes on.
But this latest revelation is not an excuse to pull the plug on engaging with Pakistan. The last time the U.S. walked away from dealing directly with the Pakistanis, things in that part of the world only got worse -- and that road led to 9/11.

Furthermore, the nation and the people of Pakistan deserve better than they are getting. Pakistanis have suffered more than their fair share of terrorism in their part of the world. A recent video showed Pakistan policemen being lined up and executed by the Taliban.
So as we see, all these videos of Taliban brutality on Pakjabi lambs would be used by the pro-Paki think-tankers and lobbyists to convince policymakers on Capitol Hill, that US should continue to do lovemaking with Pakistan, comes no matter what.

All is fair in love and war! Why should perfidy surprise us ('Americans')? Everybody does it. Why should killing American soldiers disturb us? They are b@stards, but they are our b@stards and well they have their own strategic interests..........
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

US is pressurizing the Pakis to openly admit that US is providing them with aid (probably to put an end to the double game of Pakis stoking anti-americanism at home)

http://news.yahoo.com/us-steps-push-aid ... 46658.html

Including this Khushboo who comes with a name tag: :mrgreen:

amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Anujan wrote:US is pressurizing the Pakis to openly admit that US is providing them with aid (probably to put an end to the double game of Pakis stoking anti-americanism at home)

Aha! Look at the loving look in the eyes of the fair complexioned, good looking mard. I'm having a serious case of inferiority complex and I must admit he is better looking than me. :(( :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Brilliant stuff Hiten. Krishnan, Anmol, pls do the same. Guys, almost certainly it is only a matter of time before someone pulls it down at youtube. So:

1. Standby for uploading on other sites, with identical titles
2. There is a guy with access on BRF who can try and get the potential Youtube pull-down reversed.

This stuff needs to be up there for eternity.

Advise to Paklurks: No point in trying to pull the video down. It will pop up again and again. But think about it, it is better for you Pakistanis too to have it online. Only through these means of exposing the truth will you be able to get Pakistan back to what it deserves to be - exactly as Jinnah envisioned it. Of course, you will not be inclined take my advise. Remember that your efforts to pull it down will only add to the image of Pakistan as a state that supports terrorism, and that its elites like you are fully supportive of those activities. We are putting it online so you can get back to the ideal of Pakistan, not the state which Zia and his American masters turned it into.

In short, we are doing you a favour, although you don't know it yet.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

More "Pork-roach" spies...this time in Britain!
Probably providing peachy-bum "rent-boys" as well to Whitehall babus what?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... itain.html

Pakistani spies 'operating in Britain'
Pakistani spies have been operating a front organisation in London to exert political pressure on the government, it was claimed on Tuesday.

Xcpts:
By Duncan Gardham, Security Correspondent
19 Jul 2011
Details of the organisation emerged as two alleged spies were charged in the United States of failing to disclose their affiliation with the Pakistani government.

They are accused of secretly promoting Pakistani interests in the long-running conflict between nuclear-armed India and Pakistan over the disputed border region of Kashmir, using millions of dollars of covert funding.

Their arrest came as relations between the US and Pakistan continue to deteriorate in the wake of the killing of Osama bin Laden.

Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai, 62, a US citizen from Fairfax, Virginia, and Zaheer Ahmad, 63, a US citizen who has been living in Pakistan, were charged with conspiring to act as an agent of a foreign power in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

According to an affidavit filed in the US, Fai serves as the director of the Kashmiri American Council, a non-governmental organisation in Washington that was founded in 1990.

Related Articles
Pakistan Army 'encouraging Cameron protests'

The centre describes itself in educational materials as a “not-for-profit organisation dedicated to raising the level of knowledge in the United States about the struggle of the Kashmiri people for self-determination.”

But the affidavit alleges that the KAC is actually one of three “Kashmir Centers” that are run by “elements of the Pakistani government, including Pakistan’s military intelligence service, the Inter-Services Intelligence Agency (ISI).”

The two other “Kashmir Centers,” it said, are in London and Brussels. A Scotland Yard source said they were liasing with US authorities but had not made any arrests.

Neil MacBride, US Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, said Mr Fai was accused of a “decades-long scheme with one purpose – to hide Pakistan’s involvement behind his efforts to influence the US government’s position on Kashmir.”

Mr MacBride added: “His handlers in Pakistan allegedly funneled millions through the Kashmir Center to contribute to U.S. elected officials, fund high-profile conferences, and pay for other efforts that promoted the Kashmiri cause to decision-makers in Washington.”

Fai and the KAC have received at least $4 million, from the Pakistani government since the mid-1990s through Ahmad and his funding network, according to the affidavit.

Fai was arrested but Ahmad remains at large and is believed to be in Pakistan. Both face a potential sentence of five years in prison if convicted.

According to a statement by the US Department of Justice, a confidential witness told investigators that he participated in a scheme to obscure the origin of money transferred by Pakistan’s ISI to Fai to use as a lobbyist for the KAC in furtherance of Pakistani government interests.

A second confidential witness told investigators that the ISI created the KAC to issue propaganda on behalf of the government of Pakistan with the goal of uniting Kashmir, half of which is in India.

This witness said the ISI’s sponsorship and control of KAC were secret and that ISI had been directing Fai’s activities for the past 25 years.

The affidavit alleges that four Pakistani government handlers have directed Fai’s US activities and that Fai has been in touch with his handlers more than 4,000 times since June 2008.

The statement said Fai asked for $100,000 from the Pakistani government in 2009 for contributions to members of Congress.

The US Department of Justice said there was no evidence that any elected official who received financial contributions was aware that the money originated from any part of the Pakistani government.

When questioned by the FBI in March 2007, Fai allegedly stated that he had never met anyone who identified himself as being affiliated with the ISI.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Hiten,

Youtube removed the video
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Liveleak, which carries at least one of the original videos is an option.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

Anujan wrote:US is pressurizing the Pakis to openly admit that US is providing them with aid (probably to put an end to the double game of Pakis stoking anti-americanism at home)

There's probably a good reason for the name tag :). The US has dealt with this stuff before in the mid 80s during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. From the book "The Extraordinary Story of How the Wildest Man in Congress and a Rogue CIA Agent Changed the History of Our Times" by George Crile, we have the following amusing incident, as related by a CIA agent named Gus Avrakotos.
For Avrakotos, dealing with crises became routine, but at one point in 1985 he found himself having to cope with a screaming problem that seemed to belong to another century: mules. The challenge of secretly moving tons of weapons into position for the Afghans was always a logistical nightmare. The CIA had literally hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition constantly traveling by sea and air to Pakistan. Once in Pakistan, the lethal goods were transported by train and truck to the border. At that point, however, everything had to move the old-fashioned way: if not on a man’s back, then by mule or camel.

The Russians therefore placed the highest priority on hunting down and slaughtering the mujahideen’s long mule caravans. So many of these beasts were wiped out by gun ships that in 1985, an urgent call suddenly came into the task force headquarters (of CIA) warning of a crisis that had placed everything at risk. "Where the f*ck do you go to buy donkeys?" Avrakotos remembers asking Vickers. Later an incredulous CIA director called Avrakotos: "You've got to be kidding me. You’re buying mules?"

In fact, Avrakotos soon had agents all over the world looking for the best deal on mules. When the Egyptians landed one of the first major contracts, the Pakistanis got insanely jealous and began complaining about health hazards because a number of mules had died shortly after arrival. They insisted on health certificates for the next batch, presuming this would force the Agency to buy locally.

But (Egyptian Defence Minister) Mohammed Abu Ghazala's resourceful arms salesman General Yahia al Gamal wanted the next contract for 2,500 mules at $1,300 each, cash on delivery, so he engineered a great Egyptian put-down. "You have to realize that donkeys and mules are the lowest form of life in Egypt," explains Avrakotos. "Even a camel has greater status. But the Egyptians provided each donkey and mule with an ID card and vaccination certificate." As if that wasn’t enough to make fun of the Pakistanis, General Yahia outfitted every donkey with a piece of plastic sporting an Arabic name. "Yahia thought it was hysterical. He even gave them passports." This probably explains the nametags on the US AID goat :D

According to Avrakotos, the Pakistanis only reluctantly accepted this zanily credentialed herd, but they were sufficiently insulted that they refused to permit any more Egyptian mules into Pakistan. The experiences of the CIA buying and shipping mules to Afghanistan over the next few years became the subject of legendary stories in the halls of Langley. At one point, the Pakistanis became so ornery that they wouldn’t permit the CIA’s transporter to leave the mule manure in Pakistan. They made the planes carry the smelly droppings back to Europe.

It would take months to establish the mule-supply lines. One early shipment of sorry creatures purchased in Brazil arrived in Pakistan with all the animals dead. Eventually the mujahideen were moving their supplies on the backs of Tennessee mules, and the halls of Langley were soon filled with rumors (later confirmed by the Agency's spies) that the freedom fighters were copulating with these animals. :eek:

In an attempt to paint a bright face on this curious practice, Avrakotos explained that in Greece and other Near Eastern cultures there is no scorn placed on buggery as long as the person in question assumes the right position. "The key question is whether you are the f*cker or the f*ckee," he said. The mujahideen were taking the dominant male role here; thus, by their code of honor, Gust explained, there was no cause for shame. The Office of Logistics, however, was not so understanding as Avrakotos. They were quite appalled by the stories, particularly when they learned that the mujahideen had also eaten a number of their prized Tennessee mules. (Eating grass and grass-eater onlee.)
Source
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Its deleted from youtube. Can you upload on Metacafe or DailyMotion where the chance of deleting the video is much less.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

rediff video.
Joseph
BRFite

Post by Joseph »

SSridhar wrote: My sincere wish is that it pans out this way. Pakistan cannot be dismantled without us enduring pain. It was created the same way and it will have to end that way too. The one little satisfaction is that the powers that helped create it and then prop it up have also had some pain from her.
SSridhar,

Thank you for your response.

Would there also be a tipping point for China were they would at least remain silent about the U.S. interceding in Pakistan?

When Pakistan slips completely into full RSD mode, would the potential for serious problems in the CAR and Uighur areas be more than China could tolerate?

The quicker things reach the End Game, the sooner things will get better.