Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2

Post by CRamS »

Another inane article by a "South Asia expert" giving respectability to a terrorist state and dancing around the main issue: elimination of TSP terror.

So much is being made of TSP humiliation resulting from OBL killing by US. My question is so what?
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

nataraja wrote:3. Accept graciously that we may not be as good looking as them.
Why should I (as in singular as well as plural) do that?

Just as an aside, I'm over six feet tall and I used to do serious bodybuilding when I was younger. Nowadays I run 7-8 km at least 3-4 times a week.

And in my profession and workplace I'm treated with considerable respect, not for my build but for my cerebral abilities.

Of course I'm a Bengali so I'm not fair as in fish belly white. And I can assure you that before SHQ showed up on the scene and kinda took charge, fair ladies did find me quite a prospect. :wink:

Now let me tell you why I wrote singular as well as plural? That's because the above description fits not only me but a lot of folks who post here and as Rahul Maulana said are proud to call themselves SDRE, dhoti shivering Indians.
4. Then kick their butts, where it really matters.........which means in science, in technology, in economy and yes, on the frigging battlefield and let our actions do the talking.
Boss we kick their butts everywhere, be it workplace, battlefield, educational institutions, sports and on the net and in looks as well.

Sorry your comments just goes to show that you don't know what you're talking about here. Learn a bit more about this forum, most guys here lurked for years before mustering the courage to take the plunge, I lurked for three years before deciding to become a member.

Suffice to say this is a more kinder and gentler forum that you find here. Around the time when I and others joined your comments would have been torn to shred.

You need to read and re-read what the Hakim saab writes before understanding what he's trying to convey when he talking about porkistan.

Sorry for the rant folks but I personally don't think I can't even for my life think of one area where the Porkis are better than me, save for the fact that they've got 72 houris booked and I don't since I'd rather have them on earth (that is if SHQ would have allowed me to! :lol: )
Last edited by amit on 18 Jul 2011 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Che ij a team -e- mate of the uneven. The tube light moment for me.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

This discussion on complexion ... *sigh*
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^

Fellas, this dhaga is not for doing == between SDREs and TFTAs.

OK........

Amit ji, I am sure that you are SDRE. Then please accept the comments by the member that we yindus are not as good looking as the peachy bottomed pomgranated cheeked folks to our west.

BTW,

How many international beauty queens has the TFTA land of the Pure has produced in the last 50 years.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

abhishek_sharma wrote:This discussion on complexion ... *sigh*
If it was complexion I could understand. But what get's me is that we have to accept that Porkis are more "good looking" than Indians.

Which in effect means that the poster is equating skin complexion with good looks!
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Pratyush wrote:Amit ji, I am sure that you are SDRE. Then please accept the comments by the member that we yindus are not as good looking as the peachy bottomed pomgranated cheeked folks to our west.

BTW,

How many international beauty queens has the TFTA land of the Pure has produced in the last 50 years.
Point taken, I guess I went overboard but when I read the post...

If folks here so want I'll delete my post. Please let me know.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

What to do......... for soem indians fair == Beauty. What to onlee........

Yet the TFTA martial races have not produced one single Bodybuilding Mr Universe to show the superiority over the Yndians. Yndians have at least 3 to my limited knowledge.

Including at least one fisheating hindu bong.

Added later

Amit ji,

It dosenot matter, you cannot erase self loathing of some people. Because they think that they are not fair enough. The best thing to say would be yeah boss what ever you say boss.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Pratyush wrote:Including at least one fisheating hindu bong.
Here's what a fish-eating dhoti shivering SDRE bong looks like:

(Manohar Aich, 1952) :twisted:

But getting OT so no more.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

Pratyush wrote:
What to do......... for soem indians fair == Beauty. What to onlee........

Yet the TFTA martial races have not produced one single Bodybuilding Mr Universe to show the superiority over the Yndians. Yndians have at least 3 to my limited knowledge.

Including at least one fisheating hindu bong.
Quick wikipedia search shows 4.
* Manohar Aich - I presume this is the rice and fish eating bong you're referring to.
wikipedia wrote: Aich's diet: rice (along with the starch), pulses (dal), vegetables, fruits, mainly mango, banana, jackfruit, guava. Among non-veg items, he likes to have fresh-water fish.
* Mahadev Deka - Assamese SDRE
* Premchand Dogra - This is the gent that I remember from the mid 80s.
* Gautam Kalita - Another Assamese SDRE.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Pratyush wrote:
Anujan wrote:Posted without comments to jog the nostalgia of BRF oldies:

http://web.archive.org/web/200408032304 ... R/let4.asp
It seemed like n^3 on a roll. Was this an actual event??

it is too unreal to be true in any other state other then TSP.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
this is the article that spawned the follow up NSN article which spawned the first article on khushboo
her legend is now immortal
the linkage between TFTA paqui mards and goat-love is now immortal
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

amit wrote:
Pratyush wrote:Including at least one fisheating hindu bong.

(Manohar Aich, 1952) :twisted:

But getting OT so no more.
Does not fish eating bong translate to brahmin?

Added later

(Excuse moi, It did not come out the way I intended :) )
Last edited by chetak on 18 Jul 2011 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

chetak wrote:Does not fish eating bong translate to brahmin?
Err, no. All Bengalis, irrespective of caste and/or religion love to eat fish and do so daily if they can afford to.

But I don't understand your question. I hope you're not looking to do a famous self-goal by bringing in caste into the discussion.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

amit wrote:
chetak wrote:Does not fish eating bong translate to brahmin?
Err, no. All Bengalis, irrespective of caste and/or religion love to eat fish and do so daily if they can afford to.

But I don't understand your question. I hope you're not looking to do a famous self-goal by bringing in caste into the discussion.
No, not at all. :)

I understand that bengali brahmins are the only ones who eat fish. Is the information right?

All others are pure veg onlee.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

chetak wrote:No, not at all. :)

I understand that bengali brahmins are the only ones who eat fish. Is the information right?

Let's just say that you've had a wrong understanding all this while. All Bongs, save those who are by choice vegetarian, eat fish. The only inhibitor is that due to financial reasons many cannot afford to do so on a regular basis.

A sumptuous Bengali meal would consist of at least two varieties of fish and of course "pathar mangsho" (goat meat)! :twisted:
Last edited by amit on 18 Jul 2011 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

Bliss to discuss TSP onlee.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

amit wrote:
chetak wrote:No, not at all. :)

Let's just say that you've had a wrong understanding all this while. All Bongs, save those who are by choice vegetarian, eat fish. The only inhibitor is that due to financial reasons many cannot afford to do so on a regular basis.

A sumptuous Bengali meal would consist of at least two varieties of fish and of course "pathar mangsho" (goat meat)! :twisted:
Thanks saar,

Maybe moi could have done with some more fish in the days of my youth! :lol:
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Most of the post in last couple of pages could be shifted to GDF since they are OT here.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

^^^^^

Folks, sorry for starting this series of OT on this page.
chandrabhan
BRFite

Post by chandrabhan »

anupmisra wrote:Sikh community in Lahore prevented from celebrating festival
The musical equipment of the Sikhs was thrown out and their entry to the gurdwara barred due to the efforts of the Dawat-e-Islami, a Barelvi proselytising group
Police were deployed outside the gurdwara to prevent Sikhs from conducting a religious ceremony until after the end of Shab-e-Barat, which falls tomorrow.
Some secularists was singing peans on the 'Barelvi' muslim thought of going to peers, worshiping graves and generally less orthodox. All are Rats in ROP.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^

Hey, the discussion is not OT as it just telss thet TSPians that Yindians may call themselves SDRE. But when it comes to Kicking @ss we are second to none in amy area.

Just rubbing salt in Paki wounds onlee.........
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Five injured in Multan cracker blast
A cracker blast occurred in Piran Ghaib area of Multan, injuring five people in the wee hours of Monday morning.

According to Media Reports, an incident took place when, a procession on the eve of Shab-e-Barat was passing through a Pul Phatian on Piran Ghaib road, SSP operation Malik Yousuf said.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

shravan wrote:Five injured in Multan cracker blast
A cracker blast occurred in Piran Ghaib area of Multan, injuring five people in the wee hours of Monday morning.

According to Media Reports, an incident took place when, a procession on the eve of Shab-e-Barat was passing through a Pul Phatian on Piran Ghaib road, SSP operation Malik Yousuf said.
Another instance of TFTA-giri.

What we call bomb is merely called a cracker in TSP. :-)
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Sometimes I really wish I understood the Pakis. Why they make some decisions is beyond me.
This is the background of the conundrum that faces me.

Pakistan cricket, like everythign else in TSP, is in deep sh1t. ICC comes up with a Pakistan Task Team (PTT) which gave a broad set of recommendations . Now , this in itself a serious loss of echandee - like someone telling your papa how he should run his family. But the Pakis are strange creatures. They actually welcome this report. However, this isn't the issue here. The thing is this innocuous looking linehere, the Paki response to the report, is what I fail to understand:
The roles of Mike Brearley and Greg Chappell as ambassadors of Pakistan cricket are also highlighted in the response, for the apparent lack of involvement they have had. While appreciating the appointment, the board says "we are yet to observe any endeavours from their side. Although, with their standing in international cricket, they could have gone a long way in supporting cricket in Pakistan. We still welcome them to come to Pakistan and expect that they will now play a proactive role in supporting the return of international cricket to Pakistan."
Now, if anyone had any mildest common (cricket ) sense, they would understand that one has to court the BCCI for any chance of making big money in cricket. But , as recent revelations of many Indian cricketers tell, Greg Chappal was a total moron. That and various other reports tell that Greg Chappell had no friends at all in Indian cricket. Heck, even Aussie cricketers now do not like him.
But TSP cricket needs BCCI real bad. This text shows how bad they need us:
But the PCB believes both the BCCI and the PTT/ICC have effectively failed to act on good intentions, questioning whether the ICC has even approached the BCCI on this matter.
So, the question is, why do the Pakis let Greg Chappal be the ambassador of Pakistan cricket.? Did they think that since Greg Chappal ruined Indian cricket for some time, he should be pro-Paki and therefore good for Paki cricket? How is Greg Chappal going to convince BCCI to make a tour?
TSP - the real cuckooland! :roll:
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

Taliban execute Pakistani policemen on video
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 270419.cms
The Taliban released a video on Monday showing fighters executing 16 Pakistani tribal policemen in a hail of gunfire who were captured in a cross-border raid from Afghanistan earlier this summer.
The video shows the policemen lined up on a hillside with their hands tied behind their backs, standing in front of armed Taliban fighters wearing scarves to hide their faces. Both the policemen and the insurgents are wearing shalwar kameez, the baggy shirt and pants common in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
One of the insurgents accused the men of executing six children from Pakistan's Swat Valley by firing squad.
``They are the enemies of the religion of Allah,'' the man said of the police officers.
Now we have a background to this video.
Manny wrote:WARNING Very Graphic.

Pakistan.. You gottu luv em

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c4_1310684156
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Who says India can't find the people in Pakistan to do the needful on Kiyani/Pasha and the rest?
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Rajdeep wrote:One of the insurgents accused the men of executing six children from Pakistan's Swat Valley by firing squad.
Is he talking about that video we discussed about a year ago here? Remember those kids shot while their killers were laughing?
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Wow, you are probably right Amit!!! We need to make a cause effect chain and put the whole thing on Youtube... Someone with the expertise pls... first the video of kids being slaughtered, then the text of the Taliban explanation, and then the Taliban execution video.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

JE Menon wrote:Wow, you are probably right Amit!!! We need to make a cause effect chain and put the whole thing on Youtube... Someone with the expertise pls... first the video of kids being slaughtered, then the text of the Taliban explanation, and then the Taliban execution video.
I'm sure Hakim saab or someone else here would have that child murder video stored somewhere. Maybe it could be a collaborative effort among Maulanas who are skilled in these sort of things? You're right we should link all of it up and put it on the Net.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

If you can give me the relevant videos i can stitch them up
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Published on Jul 18, 2011
Calling Pakistan to account: The Post and Courier
The gloves have come off in U.S. relations with Pakistan. After putting up silently for years with the knowledge that elements of the Pakistani army actively oppose U.S. operations in Afghanistan and protect terrorist organizations on its soil, the Pentagon has finally begun to push back.

Pakistan's stake is $4.5 billion in annual U.S. aid and respect for its sovereignty :twisted: . America's stake is Pakistan's future cooperation in fighting Islamic terror. Many in the Obama administration believe they will never get that cooperation, and it is better to speak out now against Pakistan's hostile activities.

Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, recently said the U.S. has evidence that the government of Pakistan had "sanctioned" the kidnapping, torture and murder of a journalist investigating infiltration of the Pakistani army by Muslim extremists. The mutilated body of Syed Saleem Shazad was found May 30.

Eight days ago, White House chief of staff William Daley said the U.S. is suspending about 40 percent of the $2 billion it gives the Pakistani military each year in response to visa denials for U.S. trainers.
Fidel Guevara
BRFite

Post by Fidel Guevara »

Rajdeep wrote:Taliban execute Pakistani policemen on video

Now we have a background to this video.
Manny wrote:WARNING Very Graphic.

Pakistan.. You gottu luv em

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c4_1310684156
One of the nastier videos to emerge from that Allah-forsaken land. After the first round of gunfire you can actually hear a few rasping death-rattles, and then they go back and do the bullet in the head routine to each of them, in some cases more than once. I actually felt sick looking at this video, then remembered that it is simply the more pure killing the less pure.

As Allah ordains, thus it shall be.

My ranking of the nastiest videos from TSP :

1) The Taliban beheading 4 spies
2) This one
3) The Chechen "tourists" being massacred by cops
4) The 6 kids killed by the army

If some enterprising director splices these all together, you have the material for a real horror movie.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

I have the child murder video. I can upload somewhere and provide a url so anyone can download it, tag it on to another video and make it public.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

TFT had this nugget:
http://www.thefridaytimes.com/beta2/tft ... 15&page=14
Daily Pakistan revealed a Wikileaks detail that Pakistan's then deputy chief of Air Force Khalid Chaudhry said that extremists were converting air force men into extremists like them and it was becoming difficult to force officers not to keep flowing beards like terrorists. He said that extremists inside the force were putting obstacles in the way of carrying out F16 operations in the Tribal Areas.
Leads to this cable, from 2006:
http://www.wiki-leaks.co.nz/cable/2006/ ... D5123.html
that includes this
Given all that Pakistan has done for the U.S., Chaudhry said, Pakistan's military leaders have a difficult time maintaining positive attitudes toward the U.S. amongst enlisted personnel. He cited the suseptibility of the enlisted ranks -- most of whom come from rural villages -- to the influence of extremist Islamic clerics: "You can't imagine what a hard time we have trying to get to trim their beards." (Note: This last comment refers to the tradition of conservative Muslims to grow full beards as a sign of piety. End note.) Chaudhry claimed to receive reports monthly of acts of petty sabotage, which he interpreted as an effort by Islamists amongst the enlisted ranks to prevent PAF aircraft from being deployed in support of security operations in the Federally Administrated Tribal Areas (FATA) along the Afghan border. (Note: Speaking off the record, Chaudhry told A/S Hillen that PAF aircraft are regularly called to provide air support to military and security forces when they get into tight spots in the FATA...dryily adding that Army brass and the ground forces commanders would deny it. End note.)
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sikhs in Lahore Prevented from Celebrating Festival

Religious celebration at a disputed gurudwara after a religious group persuaded authorities that celebrating the Muslim holy day of 'Shab-e-Barat' is more important than the Sikh festival.

The musical equipment of the Sikhs was thrown out and their entry to the gurudwara barred due to the efforts of the Dawat-e-Islami, a Barelvi proselytizing group, The Express Tribune newspaper reported today.

Police were deployed outside the gurudwara to prevent Sikhs from conducting a religious ceremony until after the end of Shab-e-Barat, which falls tomorrow.

The Sikh community wanted to commemorate an eighteenth-century saint at the gurudwara on Friday.

Gurudwara Shaheed Bhai Taru Singh at Naulakha Bazaar in Lahore was built to honour the memory of a Sikh saint who was executed in 1745 on the orders of the Mughal governor of Punjab, Zakaria Khan.

Every July, Sikhs have held religious ceremonies to commemorate his sacrifice.

Though the gurudwara was taken over by the Evacuee Trust Property Board after Partition, Sikhs were allowed to continue using it with relatively few restrictions.

Four years ago, the Dawat-e-Islami claimed the gurudwara was located on the site of the grave of a 15th century Muslim saint, Pir Shah Kaku.

The group claimed Kaku was the grandson of Baba Fariduddin Ganjshakar, an "implausible claim" since Ganjshakar died in 1280 while it claims that Kaku died almost 200 years later, in 1477, the daily reported.

The Sikh community had approached ETPB, which allowed both communities to observe their religious rituals according to their own beliefs at the gurudwara.

The Dawat-e-Islami used it every Thursday for prayer services while Sikhs used it once a year for the anniversary of Taru Singh's martyrdom.

This year, when Sikh men went in to set up their musical instruments on July 13, they were thrown out by men from Dawat-e-Islami and prevented from re-entering the shrine.

Members of the Sikh community, many of whom fear to be identified, said the leader of the group of men, Sohail Butt, claimed that the gurudwara was now a mosque and Sikhs would not be allowed to bring in their musical instruments any longer.

Butt admitted he had prevented Sikhs from performing their ritual, claiming that the gurudwara was inside the courtyard of the mosque.

"Shab-e-Barat is more important than the Sikh ritual," Butt said, adding the ETPB had accepted his group's stance.

Officials from ETPB admit that they have asked the Sikh community to postpone their celebrations until after Shab-e-Barat.

ETPB Deputy Administrator Faraz Abbas, who deals with Sikh affairs across Pakistan, admitted that Sikhs had been denied entry into the gurudwara.

Gurunanak Mission president Sardar Bishon Singh said the ETPB's decision to bar Sikhs from entering their shrine was against the constitution.

He said that he approached the ETPB but was told to wait until after Shab-e-Barat.

"How can we postpone the rituals of our faith," he asked, adding that the government was not paying attention to their cause.

Singh appealed to Supreme Court Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry to take suo moto action over the violation of rights of minorities in Pakistan.

http://news.outlookindia.com/item.aspx?728013
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

shiv wrote:I have the child murder video. I can upload somewhere and provide a url so anyone can download it, tag it on to another video and make it public.
Pls do Shiv.

Krishna, here is the chance...
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

Taliban Executes Pakistani Policemen on Camera
Source:http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/taliban-e ... d=14096877
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

are the men being shot pakjabis?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Don't watch after eating. Lot's of beheadings!

April 2009

Video: Taliban slaughter Pakistani soldiers and residents like animals

The videos are in Flash video format. I know, one can download them with RealPlayer plugin.