Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
James B
BRF Oldie

Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Post by James B »

Guys, there is a Pakistani run defence forum under the url - http://www.indiandefence.kom (replace k with c in .kom) masquerading as an Indian defence site. Please be aware of it. This is very much like 'Fai' case, Indians thronging to a fake forum. I suggest be careful with this site and refrain from posting there and funding their site in any manner.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Indian Defence Websites Watch

Post by shiv »

James B wrote:Guys, there is a Pakistani run defence forum under the url - http://www.indiandefence.kom (replace k with c in .kom) masquerading as an Indian defence site. Please be aware of it. This is very much like 'Fai' case, Indians thronging to a fake forum. I suggest be careful with this site and refrain from posting there and funding their site in any manner.
A whois gets
Registrant:
Sedo
Im Mediapark 6b
Cologne, Oristano 50670
Germany

Registered through: FXDomains
Domain Name: INDIANDEFENCE.COM
Created on: 25-Nov-01
Expires on: 25-Nov-12
Last Updated on: 14-Jan-11

Administrative Contact:
Escrow, Transfer transferservice@sedo.com
Sedo
Im Mediapark 6b
Cologne, 50670
Germany
Fax --

Technical Contact:
Escrow, Transfer transferservice@sedo.com
Sedo
Im Mediapark 6b
Cologne, 50670
Germany
Fax --
BENNY
BRFite -Trainee

Post by BENNY »

So that forum is german???
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

BENNY wrote:So that forum is german???

Nope , the domain registering company (sedo) is germany based. owner of the website indiadefece.kom is baki only..
BENNY
BRFite -Trainee

Post by BENNY »

gakakkad wrote:
BENNY wrote:So that forum is german???

Nope , the domain registering company (sedo) is germany based. owner of the website indiadefece.kom is baki only..
And where u got that info from? Guessed??
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Yes it's a fake. The owner of defpk, indiandefence and turkey def is the same.
These guys use traffic generated from Indians going to their forums to gather funds and attack Indian forums.
In another forum we have started appealing to Indian posters to start avoiding and boycotting Pak and fake forums. Those forums will die if our boys don't post there.

Google PO BOX 532302 right now befor they change or delete. It will show lead to all the three sites mentioned above.
BENNY
BRFite -Trainee

Post by BENNY »

Yusuf wrote:Yes it's a fake. The owner of defpk, indiandefence and turkey def is the same.
These guys use traffic generated from Indians going to their forums to gather funds and attack Indian forums.
In another forum we have started appealing to Indian posters to start avoiding and boycotting Pak and fake forums. Those forums will die if our boys don't post there.

Google PO BOX 532302 right now befor they change or delete. It will show lead to all the three sites mentioned above.

Well that wasnt any secret that you have just revealed. They have stated the same in their site too..

And how much are these fake forums brainwashing the youth of ours? Any idea??
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

Whois clearly mentions the name of service provider , DNS etc
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

No nothing new, but acceptance that pakis are masquerading as Indians.

Our boys go to troll that's it, but it helps those guys with ranks which helps them spread other propaganda.
BENNY
BRFite -Trainee

Post by BENNY »

gakakkad wrote:

Whois clearly mentions the name of service provider , DNS etc

That i have seen too.. so who is this who, whom you have recognized the nationality??
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Tarik Khan the admin of the forum poses as Indian. May be a fake as well.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

The entire website Cpanel is inside the server of WDN owned by a
pakistani , via the WHM panel the pakistani can access all capanel
contents and even alter it via the whm login .

what else is needed
pakistanis own it they temselves accpt the WDN is owned by pakistani
BENNY
BRFite -Trainee

Post by BENNY »

Yusuf wrote:Tarik Khan the admin of the forum poses as Indian. May be a fake as well.
Poses?? like people pose for photos???
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Tech guys in the know, please check and see and trace.

The other forum where I am on. We have a lot of other proof as well. That's why it was taken out by the Pakis. Once we are back, we will expose them further.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Benny who has the WHM access keys of those forums?

Who owns WDN?

Both paki and fake are on te same server as well, yes or no?
BENNY
BRFite -Trainee

Post by BENNY »

Yusuf wrote:Benny who has the WHM access keys of those forums?

Who owns WDN?

Both paki and fake are on te same server as well, yes or no?
How am i suppose to know... You are the predictor, you predict that too.. :rotfl:
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Lol predictor? Mate you either know or don't know.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Here is the Paki site and its birather Indian site. See the caption wordings, designing and structure. Ditto.

And then see the contact number for both these Paki sponsored foras. And these foras have a strong backing by ISI going by the propaganda that Paki site carries on.

Who are you kidding BENNY?

Oh, this guy BENNY is the willful Indian working for Paki masters much like Gautam Navlaka, Harsh Mander and other assorted anti-nationals who were working as useful idots for Paki propagandist 'Fai'.

So, I request all Indian members to stay away from these sites.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Yusuf wrote:No nothing new, but acceptance that pakis are masquerading as Indians.

Our boys go to troll that's it, but it helps those guys with ranks which helps them spread other propaganda.
why is def forum India down ?
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Rahul M wrote:
Yusuf wrote:No nothing new, but acceptance that pakis are masquerading as Indians.

why is def forum India down ?
There was continuos DDOS attacks sponsored by Pakis and fake indian forum on the website per some admins there.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

It's down because it had exposed the link between Pak and the fake. We have a lot of info on it. That's why we got attacked. To protect data we took it off air.

We have evidence about their staff etc.

Once we secure the site, all info will be released.

Effin Pakis trying to pass off as Indians to spread their filth.

I really can't understand why our boys leave Indian forums and go to pakis.
They think arguing with them is fun. It only reminds me of that humans fighting with the pig joke, in the gutter and we know who enjoys there.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Well people should also know that the NaPakis had earlier started bharatmilitary.com. Today it redirects to Indian defense aka fake. That forum also was owned by pakis. Why?

Why would a Paki hold bharat miktary domain?

If Benny knows even a little, he will answer.
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

BENNY wrote:
Yusuf wrote:Tarik Khan the admin of the forum poses as Indian. May be a fake as well.
Poses?? like people pose for photos???
No poses like pos·es

Meaning: To represent oneself falsely; pretend to be other than what one is.
Hiten
BRFite

Post by Hiten »

Yusuf wrote:Yes it's a fake. The owner of defpk, indiandefence and turkey def is the same.
True. It is very disconcerting to be served with links from defence.whatever by Google right on top of the first page on matters which posts on that forums do nothing to enhance knowledge. Just the other day I was googling Conformal Fuel Tanks, and guess what the site ranks among the top 5 on the 1st page. So even an unrelated persons who Googles those terms would access that forums only to be exposed to the bile members spew there. There is a fairr chance that such na individual, lacking sufficient background info falls for it. Any person who thinks wrongly about India becomes part of their camp by default.
Yusuf wrote: In another forum we have started appealing to Indian posters to start avoiding and boycotting Pak and fake forums. Those forums will die if our boys don't post there.
Absolutely.
In fact, the 2 quotes are co-related. Google loves constantly updated sites. That, along with, backlinks from reputed sources & also number of backlinks determine how a page ranks in a search result. A thread on those forums get their oxygen, simply because Indian posts there, which gives the pakistanis a chance to spew bile, masquerading as a reply. To this there is a reaction to which...and the chain continues keeping the page updated and thus getting into Google's good books. Thus Indian participation there keeps threads rolling. Without whom it would be like preaching to the choir, which gets boring after time & then they would die a quick natural death rendering the forum a boring place to be.

While those forums need to be avoided like the plague, a reason for its popularity among Indians could also be due to the dearth of sufficient Indian mil forums that permit starting of news-based threads, as opposed to topic-based threads as is practiced here. While topic-based threads have the advantage of being able to collate all possible info in 1 location, with less likelihood of repetitions, such threads get a little knowldge-heavy for a first time enthusiast. For this reason, it gets very difficult for such a person to post - people like to express what they know, however early in the learning curve they may be in.

A news-based thread OTOH, since a new one could get started every half hour or so provides a neophyte that much of a greater opportunity to express his views, as it is a fresh start. As a result, even if he/she may've posted an idea someone else had posted in another thread, likelyhood of him getting called out for that is lesser & the person is then able to get in with flow of things

While it is easy to ask people not to participate on certain forums, one also has to provide them with an equivalent alternative to indulge in the same, possibly in greater numbers. With Yusufji's forum down, such people will have no option but to continue to post on their forums, hus increasing traffic, visibility & all that goes with these.

P.S: Why is Benny posting funny & being so derisive about this matter?
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

Def Forum India will be back soon. Once it is up we'll be releasing more details about these fake forums.

Shocking part is, ids of Indians are used to post propaganda which eventually hurts national image.

Indians should make better choice while choosing forum to post. They are leaving their personal info (email ids & sometimes phone number) in the hands of enemies.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

I am just guessing but they may be trying to get our passwords. I dont know about others but I have this bad habit. I use the same ID and password for many forums and the password is not very secure either (I do use secure passwords and change them for banks etc). So if by chance I go to this fake 'Indian' defense forum chances are I will use the same ID and password as BR.
Troy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Troy »

Indiandefence
Australiadefence
Iraniandefence
Turkeydefence

are ALL a Pakistani (defence.paki) owned facade. These sites are designed to act as forums to attract members from the above countries, attract traffic and from where all the proceeds, donations, ad revenue goes into Pakistani hands. This money is than used to attack other Indian forums to destabilize them by impeding smooth operations of these forums. It also acts as a double whammy as now you have Pakistanis controlling the defence forums of these nations which now freely allows them to spew propaganda however they see fit, and censuring any items which they deem damaging Pakistani interets.

Just one look at the background and the servers they operate on unmasks them out:

defence.paki:
Domain Name:
defence.pk
Registrant Name:
Ahsan Farooqui

Contact Person:
Ahsan Farooqui
Address:
Indianapolis
-

Create Date:
2006-12-17

Expire Date:
2012-12-17

Agent Organization:
PakHost Web Services

Technical Contact
PakHost Web Services
Technical Support
Lahore, Punjab54000

Billing Contact
None Specified (or deleted)

Nameservers
NS1.WORLDDEFENCENETWORK.COM
NS2.WORLDDEFENCENETWORK.COM

TurkeyDefence:
Registrant:
Tariq Khan

Domain Name: TURKEYDEFENCE.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
AustraliaDefence:
Registrant:
Tariq Khan

Domain Name: AUSTRALIADEFENCE.COM

IranianDefence:
Registrant:
Tariq Khan

Domain Name: IRANIANDEFENCE.COM

and finally the Baki owned IndianDefence:
Registrant:
Sedo

Domain Name: INDIANDEFENCE.COM

Note how the facade is carefully put up by using Sedo to register the Baki owned Indian Defence; but they fail to mask the servers. All these sites run off the same servers, and all are facades put up by defence.paki
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

saip wrote:I am just guessing but they may be trying to get our passwords. I dont know about others but I have this bad habit. I use the same ID and password for many forums and the password is not very secure either (I do use secure passwords and change them for banks etc). So if by chance I go to this fake 'Indian' defense forum chances are I will use the same ID and password as BR.
Exactly. Many people have same password for their email id & forum login too. Once bakis obtain this. They can change passwords of email ids. Afterwards these email ids of Indians will be used to carry out communications planning another terrorishit attack. And the forum ids are used to spread false propaganda that how kashmiris want bakistan & the whole anti-national PR buildup.

This is very similar to Fai's ISI master plan.

Moreover, Indians flood fake forums lurking & posting. This generates online advertising revenue for them. The same money is used to attack Indian forums. And people keep guessing that why am getting too many connections mysql error??

How ignorant people can't see that they are funding cyber attacks on Indians? Still living in denial? or defenders of fake forum are from other side of the border?

P.S. Excellent post Tronic!
Reddy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Reddy »

Why don't we start Pakistan defense forum to have fun with them. There i no need to masquerade here, we can say on the index page that it is managed by Indians. This will allow all compulsive desi pak-bashers to vent their adrenaline at the same time, it will draw most pakis to defend their mothered country.

On the other hand, if we want to be ethical, we can make it appear as a satirical site… maybe we can name it "www.pakistan-bakshak.com" in line with bharat-rakshak.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Err Pakistan Bhakshak you mean? Lol!

No cannot even think about having anything to do with those scums. We have two big defence forums in India, BR being one of them, I don't think our boys need to go anywhere else to gain knowledge on defence and geopolitics. Everyone goes to troll and make fun of the pakis and for them it's about money at the end of the day at our expense and more importantly free propaganda esp with their google rank being high.

I think Alexa rank of defpk is higher than BR as well. Says a lot about Indians contributing "handsomely" over there.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

BENNY wrote:

Well that wasnt any secret that you have just revealed. They have stated the same in their site too..

And how much are these fake forums brainwashing the youth of ours? Any idea??
BENNY I am not sure why you are so insistent on cross examining Yusuf. OK maybe Yusuf is Pakistani. Maybe he is Hafeez Saeed or Assphuck Kiyani himself - but I think you are making too big a deal about cross examining him. Please hold back and let the man speak. Every member's aords an attitucde will speak for themselves.

The brainwashing question is interesting. How will any person know how much brainwashing another person has received? There is no "meter" as such that keeps a measure. However the brainwashing of Indians becomes apparent when Indians sit on those fora and come to BRF to air their woes, anxietes and dhoti shivering. To that extent fake sites put pressure on sites like BRF.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

James B wrote:
So, I request all Indian members to stay away from these sites.
We will stay away - but you can guarantee that even members of Indian armed forces will be visiting and reading the stuff on those sites. And perhaps even contributing an opinion or two enhancing the Fai like popularity of those sites.

What we can do is to use BRFs "hit power" to make a topic of fake Paki sites show up on Google searches early so they can be exposed.

I don;t think these sites make much of a difference - but it's good fun to screw all Pakis at all occasions.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Yusuf wrote: I think Alexa rank of defpk is higher than BR as well. Says a lot about Indians contributing "handsomely" over there.
In fact Indians are too curious about what Pakis think and some live on Paki forums - only to cry when Pakis say something insulting and jeer when Pakis are screwed. Indians and Pakis are truly brothers. Indians cannot and will not stay away from Paki sites. But BR wil be kept relatively free of muck as long as I am around to claw and fight
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

It's time to change. We should avoid paki sites.
Sabyasachi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sabyasachi »

Yusuf wrote:It's time to change. We should avoid paki sites.
Absolutely Yusuf.

Indians love tipping others so that they can come back more prepared to screw us again.
We have no one to blame but ourselves.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

I was waiting for Benny to come back and answer the questions i asked, but he has still not bothered.

For the information of members here, Benny is a moderator on the Fake Indian forum, hand in gloves with his Puki friends who launch attacks on Indian sites. He is known as Spark in that forum. Has a history of trolling i gather (kinda expected if you are in the company of pigs from pak).

So now that answers his diversionary replies to straight questions asked.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Fake Paki sites like Indian defence can always attract senior retired armed forces personnel who are just getting on to the net and finding their place online. But for that fake sites have to put up a good show of being Indian without too much bullshittin. I think it is great for us to know who is who. Once we know a site is Paki - a flood of shot dark rice eating and cow worshipping Indians need to register and troll the site if there is a forum and introduce khujli into the gaands of the goatlover Pakhanis there led by their marvelous general Assphuck himself.

Of course I know you Pakis are reading all this but there is zilch you can do about it. Make more fake sites. Pay kafirs back the aid money your beggar fathers get for you. :mrgreen:
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

Moderator of that fake forum will be running around like chicken, once his identity is publicly exposed & his masters kick him in his holiest of holiest.

Oh and btw pig class admins of WDN are mailing many respected members & military personals begging them to post on their shitty network while offering some staff role carrot. Please stay away from such pigs & don't fall prey to anything.
BENNY
BRFite -Trainee

Post by BENNY »

Yusuf wrote:I was waiting for Benny to come back and answer the questions i asked, but he has still not bothered.

For the information of members here, Benny is a moderator on the Fake Indian forum, hand in gloves with his Puki friends who launch attacks on Indian sites. He is known as Spark in that forum. Has a history of trolling i gather (kinda expected if you are in the company of pigs from pak).

So now that answers his diversionary replies to straight questions asked.
Huh.. Another of your Mullah prediction... Why should i bother to reply. :rotfl:
Last edited by Rahul M on 24 Aug 2011 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: user warned.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

The news section of BR mainsite posted 4 reports of that paki pilots apology... We know that all this was propaganda...Why were 4 different reports on that story published?

Web master please check the logs around that time... It is likely that BR mainsite security is compromised.....