Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Post by shiv »

Avi J wrote:Guys the PAKI and his Indian friends have forged a passport and trying to fool people check this image and clarify , more details coming wait :-

Folks. Folks. Hold your horses! This is a genuine passport. Proof? I have met this guy. See my Facebook page for proof:
Shiv on Facebook
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

From what I have have learnt from this thread is that this Packee abdul, Tariq is running IDF and has used forum member IDs of a 'DDOS' attacked Indian forum ...

Well since Tariq is based in US cant a complaint be filed by the Old Indian forum guys with the FBI ?

They have a system where such cases can be complained/reported ( here -- http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
) ..
Got the above link from ---> http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber/cyber

Their FAQ says
Q: Can I file a complaint if I have been victimized by an individual or company in the United States, but I am not a citizen of the United States?

If one of the two parties involved is located within the United States, please feel free to file a complaint.
The stuff regarding the passports ought to be reported too ....
This could potentially put Tariqs musharraf under severe duress !
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

That is the worst passport photoshop job I have ever seen in my life. Pakis are even more stupid that I had expected. My fault. Once a Paki always a moron. :D
Jagan
Webmaster BR

Post by Jagan »

Umm, a Chicago Consulate issued passport that is half hand written and half machine printed? :D :D

cheenimalai - isnt it "Sugar and Cream" rather than all the fanciful descriptions?
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

Jagan wrote:Umm, a Chicago Consulate issued passport that is half hand written and half machine printed? :D :D

cheenimalai - isnt it "Sugar and Cream" rather than all the fanciful descriptions?
A Chicago Consulate can issue a passport if the passport seeker states that his passport was lost. In this case Duplicate Passport would be marked in the passport being issued fresh.

Even a 5 year old would say "Woot, daddy you are a paki, your passport is cheap photoshop job", considering kids are born with computers & game consoles nowadays.

As of now, celebrations are going on in full swing in the fake forum about the turd proving he is Indian. Bravo, morons supporting that.

I seriously need some morphine!
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

For heavens sake, which educated idiot signs with two letters (carefully picked) in small case and everything else of his name (I call it a name and not a sign) in upper case like that?
A cute deliberate effort to create difference :) how sweet !!
TARiq ??? ... seriously !! :D

Regards,
Virendra
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Indian passports are always printed and that too in a specific font and size. This half printed and half handwritten stuff is clearly made up. Also Mr tariq does not even have a signature. He simply writes his name in the box like a 5th grade school kid.

(Also Bliss to note the abrupt change in background colour in space between "hyderabad" and "khan")

Also please note the different orientations of the hand writing marked in blue. As it can be seen in the upper case the oreientation of the letters is fairly anti-clockwise. Whereas in the second case, it is heavily clockwise.

Last edited by Narad on 30 Aug 2011 23:57, edited 4 times in total.
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

/\/\/\ I agree. And as much as Tariq is a fraud, so are the other admins/mods of that fake forum Desiman and all who are blinded by what they think.
Avi J wrote: Image
Now check that the image is blurred. Fine, he looks like an ass and he blurred it.

Now, check the signature below the picture.

Tariq - head of R, dot of i, clearly over the blurred image, while it should have been cut off, while the image was blurred.

Nawaz - head of 4th A.

Awesome!!!!!!!
Last edited by Prithwi on 30 Aug 2011 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
Jagan
Webmaster BR

Post by Jagan »

Narad wrote:Indian passports are always printed and that too in a specific font and size. This half printed and half handwritten stuff is clearly made up.

(Also Bliss to note the abrupt change in background colour in space between "hyderabad" and "khan")
the older ones were hand written - pre 2000 atleast. i got two of em :) but there are specific differences in the design that one should watch out for.. no mix and match allowed.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Also notice that the 'signature' section and other sections are filled with similar ink - or may be the same pen.
Its highly unlikely that the similar (or same?) pen been used to fill the sections of the front page and also the signature section in a real passport.

Since, in the handwritten passport (I have my old passport handwritten), the signature section has a paper clip (cut-and-paste of paper) from the original passport form where I signed when I filled the form. They simply paper-cut that section and paste it on the signature section.
So, I have the signature with some different pen, with different font, thickness of the ballpoint etc ..all different from other sections where the passport office staff might have filled it.

Most probably, they used the same pen - one guy filled other sections while the next available guy made the 'signature' section - and what a horrific job he has done ..never seen such signature in my life!
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Also note that "Type" of passport is missing. For ordinary mortals like us, it's coded as "P" these days. During hand written days, they wrote "ord". I have both passports.

in fact if the passport is made for a toddler, the take thumb impression. My wife has such a passport. Every thing hand written, and thumb impression under the photo.

So if Tariq was a baby when his passport was made, then there should have been a thumb impression.
Like I said in anohter place, may be he should have filled "Type" with "F", FAKE!!
DominicG
BRFite -Trainee

Post by DominicG »

The easiest way to verify his identify would be to quiz him in Telugu. What first generation Hyderabadi immigrant to the US does not know Telugu? That's foolproof, unlike this passport Photoshop job.

By the way, I see DFI is still down. Anyone want to request help from these guys:

http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community?cmm=95797621

Only for help with defensive countermeasures of course......nothing wrong in involving some security consultants. :wink:
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Saar, Telugu can be google translated!!
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

hehe .. call him and talk to him, chappu !! :D
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

If "proof" of citizenship of any place - even Mars is needed, just post a message here. It can be arranged

albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

Thanks alot people out here to bring out the truth.
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

Some one should report it ASAP to the authorities.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

shiv wrote:If "proof" of citizenship of any place - even Mars is needed, just post a message here. It can be arranged

Lol. Yeah. Wipe out the ID number, year of issue etc and then jump up and down saying I have given proof. Worse fake flagged pukes and dhimmis alike are going gaga over this "proof" whereas for us, he has just opened a bigger problem. Much bigger than just a question on his nationality.
rrao
BRFite

Post by rrao »

yusuf !!! so far so good...but DFI is still under attack.unable to reach out. Day before yesterday,the moment you exposed this "ajtr" a fake bit**.immediately the attack started and DFI became unavailable. As one of the BR members suggested , contact our boys and try to give this fake a treatment. Pakis can only understand retaliation in their own fashion.
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

shiv wrote:If "proof" of citizenship of any place - even Mars is needed, just post a message here. It can be arranged

If the passport submitted by him in anyways is true why cant this be true too???
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

I wonder where the paki is hiding and what his next strategy could be. Seems he is not willing to bother defending himself as the truth of Tariq being a paki is out in the open. I also wonder what about the other staff who were hell bent on defending him. Everything is out in the open in here. He sure could have asked his ISI masters to provide him with a fake Indian passport, than do a moronically cheap photoshop job. What a shame paki!

In the meantime, it's celebrations time at the paki forum over the photoshop job with pork chops and wine.

Last edited by Prithwi on 31 Aug 2011 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

Prithwi wrote:I wonder where the paki is hiding and what his next strategy could be. Seems he is not willing to bother defending himself as the truth of Tariq being a paki is out in the open. I also wonder what about the other staff who were hell bent on defending him. Everything is out in the open in here. He sure could have asked his ISI masters to provide him with a fake Indian passport, than do a moronically cheap photoshop job. What a shame paki!

In the meantime, it's celebrations time at the paki forum over the photoshop job.

Sir for money some people can compromise upto any level, as simple as that!!!
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Paki tactical brilliance at it again. Any wise non-paki would have been on new server right from the word go, especially if he is planning to penetrate in other nations pool of defence e-space.

Now that Mr. Tariqs facade has been exposed, it is now that he is planning for remedy. How about planning on this before hand onlee??

I recall a similar paki tactical brilliance in case of "Deccan Mujahideen". Paki terrorists were instructed to cliam they belong to "Deccan Mujhahidden", but tactically brilliant pakis forgot to do their homework right. HYD/AP is never referred to as deccan, in independent India. It may be referred to such in paki school books but not in India.

The forum is up on a paki server since many months. If it was that desperately needed, and also that easy to find, locate and transfer to a new server (24 hours as per Tariq mian), why did he wait till the moment he got exposed on BR?
Tariq wrote:please remove contact with them immediately as it will also lead to your ban
Paki Chor ki dadhi me tinka. I think he is getting desperate.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Appears as though the mods there are watching PMs sent from one user to another as well. Reminds me of TSP where the press from foreign countries are constantly tailed.

The summary: someone does a big stinking Pakistan in the middle of the room . Room begins to stink big time making several people leave. Tariq, the guy who did it, sprays room freshener and remaining folks there congratulate Tariq for the job well done. That stinking thing in the middle still remains - the foul smell getting stronger.
karan_mc
BRFite

Post by karan_mc »

I just cannot believe we have so many dumbo Indians in that fake forum , they take any bs thrown at them , like they took free web space from WDN aka defence.pk since they didn't have money ?? they had money to pay VBulletin Forum software guys 185 $ but no money to pay server which is dirt cheap in today's standards .

i request BR admins to start a new dedicated Indian defence forum ,funds can be poured in if required , at least Indians will know they have genuine Indian controlled Indian defence sites with BR support , i m in in both ways
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Also, the admin there himself agrees that the revenue earned on Fake forum (which uses the name of India) actually goes to Pakis. That should be reason enough for Indians to leave that site. But the dhimmittude of Indians (most likely false flaggers) in that place is just mind boggling. Shiv saar can do some piskological analysis as to why such dhimmis exist in our country.

albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

Look what the fakes are planning for http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/f3/hi-tariq-10710/ :rotfl:
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

karan_mc wrote:I just cannot believe we have so many dumbo Indians in that fake forum , they take any bs thrown at them , like they took free web space from WDN aka defence.pk since they didn't have money ?? they had money to pay VBulletin Forum software guys 185 $ but no money to pay server which is dirt cheap in today's standards .

i request BR admins to start a new dedicated Indian defence forum ,funds can be poured in if required , at least Indians will know they have genuine Indian controlled Indian defence sites with BR support , i m in in both ways
Spot on!

Doing some cosmetic changes ain't gonna make it legitimate. Because this affair started as fake in the first place. I'm sure they've bought vbulletin licenses in bulk for all those forums under WDN. It cost them $175/forum due to bulk purchase.

Porkies had party going on, shared adsence, shared hosting, shared database & we busted it!

btw Indians on fake idf asking tariq to take legal action against BR because Shiv posted that Paki I-card of TariqKhan. As usual he's refraining from it.

I pray that he's somehow Indian & takes legal action against BR or dfi. Kutte ki mout aayi hai!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

You nailed it man, if anyone of them be it Tariq or Jagjitnatt are refraining themselves from taking a legal action than its certain that they are none but Pakistani.
Last edited by albatross on 31 Aug 2011 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
ankitash
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ankitash »

Mods, can you please remove the urls of the paki forum from BR ? It's going to give them more pagerank on Google.
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

Everyone should know where the shit is so one should not slip over it.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

karan_mc wrote:I just cannot believe we have so many dumbo Indians in that fake forum , they take any bs thrown at them , like they took free web space from WDN aka defence.pk since they didn't have money ?? they had money to pay VBulletin Forum software guys 185 $ but no money to pay server which is dirt cheap in today's standards.
Actually what happened was that they were thrown out of their previous server due to our constant DMCA complaints. They kept violating our content, we kept complaining. So finally they threw them out and kept the money. Even at this server, they have been kept in DMCA watchlist. If someone caresto complain about their stolen content, I am willing to help them and they will be thrown out of this server too.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

albatross wrote:Look what the fakes are planning for http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/f3/hi-tariq-10710/ :rotfl:
Best thread ever!
Quote Originally Posted by BadshahKhan
What Problem do u have even if he is a Muslim...all Indian Muslims of India & Pakistan Belong to one Ummah..
go stick your ummah up your ass

Someone's signature ( I think Dr.Evil's )
In my mind, I envision a world without cheating, without hate, without war...And then I imagine us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Shiv,
Your spoof has "created" a "furore" among the fakes and the dhimmis.
They didn't even bother to check if it was a spoof or real and called for legal action!! Lol mate next time please explicitly write it's spoof or not for those who can't understand.

I think Tariq must be hunting for a better ID now to present.

I think a lot of time has elapsed to prove what was asked of him. Anything now is only going to be suspect. Even his passport copy came in too late, if at all it was true. We gave picked enough flaws in it to matter at all in this case.

People in fakistan are going ga ga and all of them again are fake IDs and false flagged. The forum was and still is a joke.

DFI is back now, there are issues with DNS. clear browser cache, cookies and try. ( I hope this line is ok with the mods, if not please delete)
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

Yusuf wrote:Shiv,
They didn't even bother to check if it was a spoof or real and called for legal action!! Lol mate next time please explicitly write it's spoof or not for those who can't understand.

I think a lot of time has elapsed to prove what was asked of him. Anything now is only going to be suspect. Even his passport copy came in too late, if at all it was true. We gave picked enough flaws in it to matter at all in this case.

People in fakistan are going ga ga and all of them again are fake IDs and false flagged. The forum was and still is a joke.

DFI is back now, there are issues with DNS. clear browser cache, cookies and try. ( I hope this line is ok with the mods, if not please delete)
You mean to say Tariq is Indian???
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

albatross wrote:

Where has Yusuf ever said that, he has consiently maintain what the Tariq guy is. Notice something, we Indians never try something like that, because we know which side the Truth lies. Only Pakis try such stunts.
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

albatross wrote:

Where has Yusuf ever said that, he has consiently maintain what the Tariq guy is. Notice something, we Indians never try something like that, because we know which side the Truth lies. Only Pakis try such stunts.
he is saying it a spoof...
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

what is it ?
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

ChandraV wrote:
albatross wrote:
he is saying it a spoof...
Shiv created a Pakistani national ID in the name of Tariq Khan, simply to demonstrate what can be done with photoshop. That is what Yusuf refers to as a spoof.
ohh ok

But this is looking more authentic than The fake Tariq's fake Passport
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

albatross wrote:
ohh ok

But this is looking more authentic than The fake Tariq's Passport
Lol yeah, he is the doc!! Tariq not good or smart enough!!