Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Karan Dixit
BRFite

Re: Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Post by Karan Dixit »

I have run into that website not too long ago myself. It struck me as odd. But now that I come to think of, it looks like their version to our BENIS thread. I think we need to start a Pakistan defense forum ourselves. I am giving it a serious thought. Of course we will use Pakistani flag and handles like Skip and Captain.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

give me 10 minutes and I will 'prove' citizenship of anyone to any country at the level of tariqkhan's 'proof'. :mrgreen:
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

Prithwi wrote:/\/\/\ I agree. And as much as Tariq is a fraud, so are the other admins/mods of that fake forum Desiman and all who are blinded by what they think.
Avi J wrote: Image
Now check that the image is blurred. Fine, he looks like an ass and he blurred it.

Now, check the signature below the picture.

Tariq - head of R, dot of i, clearly over the blurred image, while it should have been cut off, while the image was blurred.

Nawaz - head of 4th A.

Awesome!!!!!!!
/\/\/\ That was yesterdays' post.

Below is an original passport. The face instead of being blurred have been cut out, exactly the way Mr. Paki has done the blurring. Please do notice that the signature below the passport pic has been cut, same way if you blur the pic the signature should have been blurred at the top of the letters. So, the dumbhead paki blurred the pic, scanned it, took a color print, signed it, scanned it again and faked it.

Also to notice is the security feature. In the original passport, which too is hand written there are security marks running vertically across the passport picture. The security feature is both in Hindi & English. In Hindi - Bharat Sarkar, in English - Government of India.

Original Passport below:

Fake Passport below: Please do notice all the points I have mentioned.

Plus numerous other deficiencies in the passport mentioned by other posters.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Yusuf

Are you owner of IAF and IN communities on Orkut too ?
DFI is still down
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

No I am not the owner of that.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Prithwi wrote: Below is an original passport. The face instead of being blurred have been cut out, exactly the way Mr. Paki has done the blurring. Please do notice that the signature below the passport pic has been cut, same way if you blur the pic the signature should have been blurred at the top of the letters. So, the dumbhead paki blurred the pic, scanned it, took a color print, signed it, scanned it again and faked it.

Also to notice is the security feature. In the original passport, which too is hand written there are security marks running vertically across the passport picture. The security feature is both in Hindi & English. In Hindi - Bharat Sarkar, in English - Government of India.

Original Passport below:
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/21/fake2m.jpg

Fake Passport below: Please do notice all the points I have mentioned.
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5746/fakem.jpg
Wow this one is keeper. You have nailed it beyond any piece of doubt that Tariq mian has FAKED it.

Jagjitnatt, Benny, Desiman and other wagha kandle kissers, if you are reading this, please analyise what prithwi has to say. If at all tariqs pass-e-port is genuine and he simply blurrs his image how come the signature remains intact? If you carefully notice, tariq mains signature and see for yourself the letters R,I,Q. The space surrounding the letters seem to be blurred but the letters are intact. Similarly for letters A,W,A,Z. This can only be possible if the letters are pasted after the space has been blurred. What actually apperas is : R{blurr}I{blurr}Q{blurr} ....A{blurr}W{blurr}A{blurr}Z{blurr}

Point is, if he has used a genuine passport and blurred his image then how come the these letters in the blurred area remain intact? It has been established beyond doubt that this dumb paki scanned some passport, blurred the image, and then photoshopped to dispaly the textual contents. {Tacktical brilliance, no? !!! :D}

And certainly, not even Mr Tariq himself can explain or justify as to why the government of India "forgot" to put that vertical security feature in Tariq Main's "genuine" passport. For me the case of tariq's real identity is closed.

@ dhimmis, you are just a bunch of useful idiots for the (not so) clever pakis.
Last edited by Narad on 01 Sep 2011 00:10, edited 4 times in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

In that fake Indian passport I have managed to enhance the image to highlight the original signature which is seen faintly. I will post images after further enhancement. Tomorrow.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

shiv wrote:Image
Just to summerise what I have stated in my previous post.

Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

BR ahead of the curve prediction: Tariq Mian will do a strategic downhill skying, move IDF on new server, some nominal change in his address, may be resign from his post and come back again by some convincing handle like "Indian Tiger" or something like that and porkis tariq/ farpuki and ISI will continue their business as usual. Convincing their dimwit dhimmi cousins will not be any major problem for them.

If an Indian moron can buy their argument that FAI-DF had to share server space with DEF.PK due to lack of funds (few hundred rupees, apparently), then he will certainly fall prey to any BS coming his way. We cant do much about that.
Last edited by Narad on 31 Aug 2011 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

Just to re-iterate, paki anwar khan said that he would like Shiv/BR Admins to analyze his passport. Now that it is being proven faked, and this thread being visible to guests too, I wonder why is Tariq/Benny aka Spark/JagnitNatt/Desiman not making any claims in here but just lurking around. Riding mule to organise the next terrorist attack in Afghnistan/India/Worldwide?
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

So tariq mian was confronted with demand from IDF members to consider legal action against BR for allegedly spreading false info about their beloved forum. Tariq main promptly deleted that thread and tries to hush up. Frustrated member starts another thread on same topic and insists why tariq is refusing any legal recourse and keeps deleting the thread and avoids any discussion on the topic?

After repreated insitence, he suddenly absolved BR from any alleged mischief (Clearly for taqqiya purpose) and claims everything is settled thus shying away from taking any legal recourse. And interestingly he now blames some mysterious "other forum" for whatever going on.

This paki has gone total mad. May be Hakim Garu can better explain the piskology going on in his paki mind.

Mr Tariq, Why fear any legal action if you have nothing to hide? Or you know just as we do, that this bravardo will cost you more than anyone else.

Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

Everyone, right from paki Tariq to Jagjitnatt/Spark/Desiman, everyone is culpable of this crime. Jagjitnatt confirmed he has checked that Tariq is Indian, and every other mod says that.

I have a feeling that Tariq and the mods over there might be running sleeper cells. The sooner they get exposed the better it is for us Indians. It's not the first time we came to know about Mir Jafars.
Hitesh
BRFite

Post by Hitesh »

Yusuf, you surf WAB regularly? Can you give me a contact info so I may contact you offline.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

how do you even know it's not the same guys posting under different names ?
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Am i going blind or is there a stupid piece of paper glued to the signature area over which the signature was put ?
The shade of the white in the signature area is definitely different to the rest of the passport.
The outlines of the glued paper are clearly visible in shiv's image of that passport.

or is that really the way old handwritten passports have the signature on them - i.e by pasting a piece of paper with the signature on it ?
Even in this case shouldn't there be security feature like one of below..
>> Even on this 1951 issue passport the signature was on a special pattern paper
>> Here's another hand written (1995 issue) example with the GoI seal on the (pasted?) signature area to prevent forgery.
>> This one has the parallel vertically running bands over the (pasted?) signature area as someone else already pointed out.

Karan Dixit
BRFite

Post by Karan Dixit »

ChandraV wrote:
Karan Dixit wrote:I have run into that website not too long ago myself. It struck me as odd. But now that I come to think of, it looks like their version to our BENIS thread. I think we need to start a Pakistan defense forum ourselves. I am giving it a serious thought. Of course we will use Pakistani flag and handles like Skip and Captain.
I'm up for it. :mrgreen:
I will take you up on it. I am going to register a domain and signup for a hosting plan this weekend. We will have a Pakistan defense forum with Indian perspective. :)
Ravi Karumanchiri
BRFite

Post by Ravi Karumanchiri »

Alright, alright already!

I for one, don’t need any more convincing.

Tariq Khan or whatever is his (supposed) name, is actually not an Indian, nor any kind of friend to India. I get it.

I accept this as fact, wholeheartedly, and consider any further attempts to prove he is not an Indian/friend of India as equivalent to beating a dead horse.

What’s more; IDF is a Pakistani enterprise. I think this has been established beyond any reasonable doubt.

Some months ago, I came across the IDF website, and also the PDF, and saw immediately that they were one and the same. (I think I followed a link back from Youtube, which should provide a hint as to one of its most successful link-back venues.) I didn’t bother to post there, because I didn’t see any point in joining pointless discussions, as I judged them to be. The discussions on there came off as a bunch of nitwit teenagers (no offense to the other teenagers in the world who are not nitwits).

It just wasn’t worth it.

Obviously, I don’t feel the same way about BRF – except when threads like this one go on too long in the wrong direction.

So please, everybody, let’s just accept the fact that "Tariq Khan" and IDF are Pak-fronts. Seriously, let’s just accept this as fact, and move on to more important issues, like yanking the rug out from under them, and hopefully banishing them to cyber-oblivion.

Exactly how might we get that done?

What can we do to help take them offline altogether, or so thoroughly and widely discredit them that there’s no point in them continuing?

For starters, I would suggest 'taking it to Youtube', which is where I think they gather a lot of eyeballs.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Lilo wrote:Am i going blind or is there a stupid piece of paper glued to the signature area over which the signature was put ?
The shade of the white in the signature area is definitely different to the rest of the passport.
The outlines of the glued paper are clearly visible in shiv's image of that passport.

or is that really the way old handwritten passports have the signature on them - i.e by pasting a piece of paper with the signature on it ?
Even in this case shouldn't there be security feature like one of below..
>> Even on this 1951 issue passport the signature was on a special pattern paper
>> Here's another hand written (1995 issue) example with the GoI seal on the (pasted?) signature area to prevent forgery.
>> This one has the parallel vertically running bands over the (pasted?) signature area as someone else already pointed out.
The area below the photo is reserved for a signature. That area can be enhanced and show some text. Part Devnagri and part English,
ManuT
BRFite

Post by ManuT »

Interesting thread, and thanks to everyone for bringing it out in the open, but why are 'they' being given a tutorial to get better at counterfeiting. We should really remember what we say will be used against in war.

I think, (as pointed out, it is not about $$) BR has uncovered more than just a fake site. Seems more like an info gathering shop set up for the benefit of loose lips. Now it has gone toxic. So good work by BR.

I feel sorry for RayC just because his good name would be dragged in the mud. Even unwittingly he would have granted some cover to these BENNY material. I too visited it some months back but stayed away. India defence, Paki defence, turki defence in one place, yeah right. :roll:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Folks I contacted a friend from a certain "Kaccha" agency - who did a basic photo enhancement from the image above. It looks like the photo of a child - but further enhancements are "classified "from public view :wink:

sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

Why is place of birth written as "Hyderabad (AP)". My old passport didn't have state written like that, but may be because it was not a fake one.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

shiv wrote:
Folks I contacted a friend from a certain "Kaccha" agency - who did a basic photo enhancement from the image above. It looks like the photo of a child - but further enhancements are "classified "from public view :wink:

Brilliant Shiv, this gets interesting.
As it is we had a problem with his signature, now as the photo kinda shows, its a 4-5 year olds photo. How on earth did he learn to write his name, full name with the T and N resembling the counselor in Chicago?

Day by day, things are getting murkier and interesting.

Admins, if it's ok, I am posting this next line. If it's against forum rules, please delete.
Any members of DFI wanting to get in touch with staff, can mail me at stunner_007@yahoo.com

To the entire community of Indian forumers, Pakis are at a war with Genuine Indian sites so that their own sites prosper. All with the support of many among us. Stop sponsoring these attacks knowingly or unkowingly.they have been at our sites relentlessly using thousands of IPs. Why support paki sites at the expense of Indians? Isn't this part of the information warfare propagated by ISI? being liberal is one thing, but supporting operations against India is another.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Yusuf wrote:
this gets interesting.
As it is we had a problem with his signature, now as the photo kinda shows, its a 4-5 year olds photo. How on earth did he learn to write his name, full name with the T and N resembling the counselor in Chicago?
:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Guys check this.

http://propakistani.pk/2011/08/31/india ... efacement/

Check thhis reply

KhantastiC haXor:
September 1st, 2011 at 9:04 am
Well jus here tO tell u that propakistani.pk is not secure i can down it so secure it and 2nd
something interesting ! Indiandefence is jus a name of
domain :/ . . It is running by a pakistani
guy :| …. I defaced it in june twenty XI . . .
The guy is also running defence.pk
turkrishdefence
iraniandefence
i deface all u can find mirrors on Z0ne-H….
Lol defacers reasons is indian hacked
pakistan defence thats why we hacked indian
defence but They dont know owner of
domains is same… Lol… Funnyyy

And this

WAQAS AHMAD KHAN:
August 31st, 2011 at 2:08 pm
Hey!!!!!!!! indiandefence.com is a site of same network that owns Defence.pk, so what was the point hacking indiandefence.com???? Believe me, I am a member of Defence.pk and I know that.
BTW indiandefence.om is working fine.
Lol,that is not good. Those people must be feeling like becoming a sandwich between both of these hackers.

I have taken screen shots as well for future.
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

The pakis trying desperately hard to show that fake IDF is an indian forum , hacking oops sorry gifting the database of fake IDF to pakistani hackers and exposing , member datas , emails , contacts and even more.

The mask had been removed the naked truth being exposed daily all over.

What a shame and still some false flag operators , supporting the fake forum. Some of the pakistanis there with pakistani flag as well as indian flag brought out the religion issue. they claimed since the name Hariq Khan resolves to a member of Muslim community he is being targeted.

What a shame
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Shamelessness of dhimmies in full view. Fake is selling "subscription" which means some crazy rank, as dhimmies buying it!!
manum
BRFite

Post by manum »

Yusuf those dhimmies you don't want on BR...lets keep it that way, you don't make choices for others...
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

No I cannot make choices for them, I can only present them with the right and wrong. Pakis certainly are not right.
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Were the remedial measures for DFI not effective?
What do you need - money .. man power .. technology?
3 weeks and counting ... how does this end?

I'm not counting on them to just stop the attacks one fine day.
I want to count on our guys to stop it. Let us know if we can help anyway; enough already and I'm sick of it.

Regards,
Virendra
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Virendra mail me at my ID given earlier for anything regarding DFI.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Wow this is getting to be big news.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/243388/tit- ... efacement/
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Yusuf wrote:Wow this is getting to be big news.

httq://tribune.com.pk/story/243388/tit-for-tat-indiandefence-com-hacked-to-avenge-defence-pk-defacement/
In fact it gives Indiandefence publicity as an "Indian" site. Shows what people are up against. Pakistan itself is beginning to matter less and less - but nevertheless Indian need to realise when they are being made into the very Indiots that Pakis like to call them.
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

Am Konfused. :-?

Did the Paki ideeots deface IDF, thinking it was an Indian site when it was being run by their own ideeots anyways?

particularly if their left particle did not know what their right particle wuz dooing..........
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

rajanb wrote:Am Konfused. :-?

Did the Paki ideeots deface IDF, thinking it was an Indian site when it was being run by their own ideeots anyways?
It may not have been hacked at all. The only "evidence" is a screenshot. I can even now take a screenshot of the CIA website, make the image look like a hacked page and post the altered image as proof" that the CIA site was hacked. Watch this space...
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

shiv wrote:
rajanb wrote:Am Konfused. :-?

It may not have been hacked at all. The only "evidence" is a screenshot. I can even now take a screenshot of the CIA website, make the image look like a hacked page and post the altered image as proof" that the CIA site was hacked. Watch this space...
Thanks Shiv.

As you may have noticed I love having a dig at them and their whatever or lack thereof.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

"Indian" defence was hacked like BR and the White house sites were hacked. Fake hacking=fakking

:rotfl:

Enjoy

Jagan
Webmaster BR

Post by Jagan »

LOLOLOLOLOL..... The white house site too???? <snigger snigger>
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

These single cell morons.

can't stop laffin.
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

Just had meeting with father. Got briefed about every legal dimension & all penal codes involved here. Enough of this shit.

Hey mr.genius tariq, come & sue us. Put a legal action against us as a team or an individual. Hell come sue me! I dare you!

It no longer matter if you are Indian, Paki or american. If you are legitimate on your part, you climb court or STFU. Its very clear now that you've owned up to fact that you are trying to fool netizens with some cheap gimmicks of yours.

End of issue.

P.S: I hope every goat loving paki & every incompetent Indian on idf is reading this. If not pass the message to the head of your cave.
Last edited by Niraj_D on 03 Sep 2011 00:39, edited 1 time in total.