Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
rajanb
BRFite

Re: Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Post by rajanb »

Oh dear!

This Pakistan Pain in da Butt sounds as if their headache has gone south!
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Ok boys,

have a look at Mr WAQAS119 comment here...http://www.defence.pk/forums/showthread ... s%20online

Screen shot taken as well for future reference.

James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

OK, now that proves that all Pakis all along knew that Tariq Khan == Webmaster of def.pk and is a Paki. What do the indiots on the fake forum have to say about this?? . What about Spark (aka BENNY on BR) have to say about it?. No wonder such indiots are used and thrown away.
mgirotra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by mgirotra »

Hey.. I came here to post the same screenshot , but Yusuf beat me to it :(
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

mgirotra wrote:Hey.. I came here to post the same screenshot , but Yusuf beat me to it :(
Lol coz I have my hand on the pulse!!

It looks like the same guy has commented this

WAQAS AHMAD KHAN:
September 2nd, 2011 at 3:01 pm
Thanks for the link. That was actually a nice read and most amazingly the person fighting other bunch of indians is my friend “BENNY” aka “sPaRK”. He is also a member of Defence.pk and Moderator at Indiandefence.com. Believe me he is the most nicest person I ever met with such a clean heart.

Over here http://propakistani.pk/2011/08/31/india ... efacement/

Don't know when was the last time a puki was so nice to an Indian?

Well I remember one occasion, at that instance that person talked his way back with 90,000 troops and half of Kashmir.
Last edited by Yusuf on 02 Sep 2011 22:39, edited 1 time in total.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

People, just in. I have been informed by reliable sources that our efforts might just pay off. What's been going on here has been brought to the notice of authorities in India. They are watching this space and the others that we have been campaigning against for them being puki run.

Hope they do something about it.
mgirotra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by mgirotra »

^ Thats awesome news
mgirotra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by mgirotra »

btw, isnt misrepresenting yourself and publishing a PSed passport on electronic media a crime??
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Looks like IDF has been taken out by those PCA guys and by the look of things, they have taken down defpk as well. If they hate the name India so much, why make such a site that is attacked even though it's puki owned?

Further proof if ownership of those sites. "You go, we go"!!!
mgirotra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by mgirotra »

Both seem to be up now
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

I would like to thank all the staff of Bharat-Rakshak and all members.

This exposure would not have happened without BR. Specially Rahul M.

I would pray BR to go to levels unfounded.

Cheers!
Troy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Troy »

Yusuf wrote:People, just in. I have been informed by reliable sources that our efforts might just pay off. What's been going on here has been brought to the notice of authorities in India. They are watching this space and the others that we have been campaigning against for them being puki run.

Hope they do something about it.
Its about time our authorities wake up! First it was the Chinese who were getting state support in waging their propaganda warfare, now it seems the Pakistanis have jumped on the same bandwagon. India seriously needs to look into this issue! It needs to make sure its people are not manipulated by foreign propaganda. It is with good reason that a genuine Indian forum like DFI is facing such a sophisticated attack for about 3 weeks now, while the paki owned IDF is trying to channel all naive members to pakistani grounds.
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

mgirotra wrote:btw, isnt misrepresenting yourself and publishing a PSed passport on electronic media a crime??
Yes. Its a serious offence. And since the fake document is submitted on open electronic media, it involves criminal charges not just from India but from number of states.

All the associates who advocating the legitimacy of that document are also party of crime & their defence goes weak as they are repetedly doing so nullifying any argument of lack of knowledge.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Exactly how much proof does anyone want to show that "IndianDefence and defence.pk are closely associated?

Here is a thread from defence.pk where the first message is:
08-01-2011 02:58 AM #1

Indian Defence and Turkey Defence are being attacked. We are resolving the issues to get those sites back up again.

Thank you.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Shiv,
Can you PM me your mail ID please?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

No PM on BRF. The PM facility was hacked by the Pakistanis and they control it. Will give you "screen grab" proof if you want :mrgreen:

My email is bennedose at hotmail dawt you-know-what
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

Its about time our authorities wake up! First it was the Chinese who were getting state support in waging their propaganda warfare, now it seems the Pakistanis have jumped on the same bandwagon. India seriously needs to look into this issue! It needs to make sure its people are not manipulated by foreign propaganda. It is with good reason that a genuine Indian forum like DFI is facing such a sophisticated attack for about 3 weeks now, while the paki owned IDF is trying to channel all naive members to pakistani grounds.
[dhoti shiver]
DDOSing up an Indian defence fan site. Wow, that's serious enough to wake up the PM in the middle of the night and put western command IN and IAF on full alert.
[/dhoti shiver]

Sophisticated DDOS , wow that might be even more sophisticated than the state of the fart electronics of JF-17 bandaar.

Last edited by gakakkad on 03 Sep 2011 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

How did he get hold of an Indian passport image? I googled "Indian Passport" and saw many images of Indian passport - it beats me why somebody would put their PP image on the net. I see that it is easy to get hold of an image. I scanned about 15 pages of results and did not see anything that would closely match this 'fake' passport.

However, do these guys have any connections in the Chicago consulate?
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^ Just a paint brush job. Non connexions what so ever .
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

LoL. But they had to work based off a good passport image. I don't think they created the entire thing from scratch.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

it is very easy for ISI to get a stolen passport etc. sometimes people throw away their old passports. (never ever an advisable thing , besides ISI finding it their are genuine legal risks to it. even when renewing your passports /visa's , applying for massa citizenship all old passports may be needed , if people claim to lose passports authorities become very very suspicious)
chiragAS
BRFite

Post by chiragAS »

if he is running iranian defence and turkish defence.
can someone also send a memo to the concerned authorities of these countries :mrgreen:
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Merely the never ending proxy war has shown up to the cyber world. We shouldn't be surprised.
By the way, can't access DFI right now.
Troy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Troy »

gakakkad wrote:[dhoti shiver]
DDOSing up an Indian defence fan site. Wow, that's serious enough to wake up the PM in the middle of the night and put western command IN and IAF on full alert.
[/dhoti shiver]

Sophisticated DDOS , wow that might be even more sophisticated than the state of the fart electronics of JF-17 bandaar.

Hold yer panties matey. The post expressed anger, not yer dhoti shivering. ;) It can be the most basic attack, but if it denies you access for over 3 weeks, than obviously the sophistication level is above yours. IN and IAF on full alert? Sad. Now only if you had tough cyber crime agencies and laws.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^^ well cyber crime agencies or laws did not stop the Chinese from hacking into the UN servers. Nor did it stop hackers from accessing sony's database. That's not how it works. DOS attacks etc can be blocked effectively by various known techniques. I you can afford a decent CCIE or net security guy you can make your networks virtually hack proof . But of course not every can afford to have these . Only if your data represents something important and has commercial value would you do such a thing. However DFI could have easily safeguarded their networks against these script kiddies .
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

gakakkad wrote:^^^ well cyber crime agencies or laws did not stop the Chinese from hacking into the UN servers. Nor did it stop hackers from accessing sony's database. That's not how it works. DOS attacks etc can be blocked effectively by various known techniques. I you can afford a decent CCIE or net security guy you can make your networks virtually hack proof . But of course not every can afford to have these . Only if your data represents something important and has commercial value would you do such a thing. However DFI could have easily safeguarded their networks against these script kiddies .

What makes you think sir that , safeguard procedures were not taken ? Sir since you mentioned it then i can update you that an attack of over xxgbps with more than xxxxk packets is in now way a small one.with more complex Layer 7 ddos. Also right from the start we have never wanted to make profit from any of our sites , we spend twice that is generated from all the sites , even now both DFI and IPF is up and we have spent money like water and i am just saying not a word extra here.
I didnt want to talk about these but just to let you know since you raised the issue.

That apart :-

It seems the paki indian site have changed server only to fool some innocent minds . because the truth is again coming out here .

Enjoy this saga , one step after another, the paki mind will baffle you with their superior intelligence.
Last edited by Avi J on 04 Sep 2011 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
atma
BRFite

Post by atma »

chiragAS wrote:if he is running iranian defence and turkish defence.
can someone also send a memo to the concerned authorities of these countries :mrgreen:
You could run whatever special interest site you want, as long as you are not misrepresenting yourself. Herein lies the problem these Bakis face.
chiragAS
BRFite

Post by chiragAS »

atma wrote:You could run whatever special interest site you want
You didn't get my point :mrgreen:
Hint:- his claimed residency and sites he run. he is bound to get attention from some 8)
Troy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Troy »

gakakkad wrote:^^^ well cyber crime agencies or laws did not stop the Chinese from hacking into the UN servers. Nor did it stop hackers from accessing sony's database. That's not how it works.
The hackers who hacked sony's database are on the run, a quick google shows that they have been forced off the web and have gone underground, fearing arrest. A quick history glance will also show the list of people jailed for carrying out DDOS attacks. The pukis don't have the balls to carry out such attacks had those laws been in place. They would wet their pants at the thought of facing arrest.
DOS attacks etc can be blocked effectively by various known techniques. I you can afford a decent CCIE or net security guy you can make your networks virtually hack proof . But of course not every can afford to have these . Only if your data represents something important and has commercial value would you do such a thing. However DFI could have easily safeguarded their networks against these script kiddies .
Avi would know better about those servers.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Recently after DFI shutdown people on MP are inviting people on DFI..
They are only asking to join IDF & PDF, If you know Sancho who seems to be a Indian from his pro Indian posts, This is what he send me, I think you should know..

Originally Posted by Sancho78

P.S. In case you want to join other forums to discuss Indian defence matters, I would be happy to see you in one of these as well:

http://www.***********/forums/india-defence/

http://www.******************/forums/

The blanked out names above are links to fakistan and pukistan forums. This was told to us by one of our members.

Makes things more clear to us why DFI was attacked in the first place, so that pro pak forums could be promoted. Worse thing is that dhimmies fvcking slave mentality Indians are the ones promoting this. Heights of shamelessness.

these are the same guys who would protest pak terror attacks on pak forums like it would matter. I really dont understand what these people are up to and why they support such forums. defpuki is known to support terror, run by the biggest terror organization in the world ISI. Whats going to wake up these people i dont know.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

sancho is a member here as well.
ankitash
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ankitash »

Rahul M wrote:sancho is a member here as well.
Then he should be cautioned !
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

ankitash wrote:
Rahul M wrote:sancho is a member here as well.
Then he should be cautioned !
Why? What has he done?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

ankit, BR has no jurisdiction over what a member does at other places on the net.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Would like to bring to notice another important aspect. Google Search for any Indian defense equipment and the link that comes up is a .pk website. The reason is simple. They have created pages with equipment names, whereas in BR its like armored page, Naval discussion and so on. There need to be a solution to this problem.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

uddu wrote:Would like to bring to notice another important aspect. Google Search for any Indian defense equipment and the link that comes up is a .pk website. The reason is simple. They have created pages with equipment names, whereas in BR its like armored page, Naval discussion and so on. There need to be a solution to this problem.
We do not have to do anything. We are not in the business of competing with defence.pk. Defence.pk has its own agenda of becoming a top defnce related website. They are run well and probably have some official funding or at least funding from wealthy Pakistanis. They are doing a good job no matter what their tactics may be. The fact that they are causing so much takleef on here is an indicator of their success. There is absolutely no point in trying to compete with them on an agenda that we don't even know about, with funding that is entirely voluntary.
Ravi Karumanchiri
BRFite

Post by Ravi Karumanchiri »

^^^shiv,

In principle, I would agree: There's no need to get into all that. However, if easily and cheaply done, if it improves the 'Rakshak experience', then why not give it a go?

From what I understand, this would not require an overhaul of the entire BRF. Rather, just a few added tid bits, and BRF page ranks should improve considerably.

I'm talking, of course, about what those .pk sites seem to have done, plus some things they haven't and couldn't.

I've just now taken a look at BRF source code, and I did not see the "Google Analytics" script. I've just recently added this script, thereby installing Google Analytics, on a couple of websites I operate. It is easilly done, and doing so provides some really powerful insights into how people are navigating a website. With this information, ideas for intelligent elaboration become readily apparent. It is free to do, and Google also provides a lot of very useful materials for making the most of a website. I highly recommend Google Analytics for BRF.

Also, I do believe that those .pk sites have won a lot of eyeballs from the backlinks of their plethora of Youtube videos. (Remember, Google owns Youtube.) I think that BRF should have some way for Rakshaks to upload videos directly to BRF, and if they 'pass muster', then a BRF admin could post them to Youtube, and make the video an 'Official BRF Release'. We could totally out-do those .pk sites, if we just apply ourselves. So many of their Youtube videos are a bunch of idiotic comparisons of rival equipment set to heavy metal guitar music (yuck!). More intelligent videos with better detail, and adult-oriented comentary, would totally eclipse those .pk videos.

There are other things I could suggest -- also cost free and easilly done -- like the Google +1 button, and encouraging more "cross links" and internal and external links by Rakshaks, that would all serve to improve the rankings and the usefullness of BRF.

All that's really required is a clearly articulated plan, and then ask Rakshaks to do what they can to support it.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Yusuf wrote: these are the same guys who would protest pak terror attacks on pak forums like it would matter. I really dont understand what these people are up to and why they support such forums. defpuki is known to support terror, run by the biggest terror organization in the world ISI. Whats going to wake up these people i dont know.

Damn it, just posted the above a few days ago and we have a terror attack in India, traced to Pak already as claimed by HuJI. Dhimmies are sending condolences in Pak Forums. What the eff can one say. its exactly as what i had said earlier. The pukes there then shed crocodile tears and show fake sympathy.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

shiv wrote:We do not have to do anything. We are not in the business of competing with defence.pk. Defence.pk has its own agenda of becoming a top defnce related website. They are run well and probably have some official funding or at least funding from wealthy Pakistanis. They are doing a good job no matter what their tactics may be. The fact that they are causing so much takleef on here is an indicator of their success. There is absolutely no point in trying to compete with them on an agenda that we don't even know about, with funding that is entirely voluntary.
Shiv, that's a surrender attitude. The solutions can be very simple like allowing people to start their own with names like HAL Tejas, Insas rifle in a section for Weaponry like General discussion forums. And any new weapon system like say Prahaar can be discussed there. It will sort out this problem of a Paki site coming up on each search of Any Indian weapon system.
manum
BRFite

Post by manum »

Yusuf wrote:
Yusuf wrote: these are the same guys who would protest pak terror attacks on pak forums like it would matter. I really dont understand what these people are up to and why they support such forums. defpuki is known to support terror, run by the biggest terror organization in the world ISI. Whats going to wake up these people i dont know.

Damn it, just posted the above a few days ago and we have a terror attack in India, traced to Pak already as claimed by HuJI. Dhimmies are sending condolences in Pak Forums. What the eff can one say. its exactly as what i had said earlier. The pukes there then shed crocodile tears and show fake sympathy.

your pain, pains me...tell me what we can do? is there a line...You did a good job, many on BR did good job...but a soldier must learn to get normal when he returns home...Defence websites are important to one level, beyond that ita a facebook of specific interests, with a sense of belonging...