Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Re: Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Post by Rahul M »

uddu ji, there's a BR wiki up and running. http://bharatrakshak.wikia.com/wiki/Bharat-rakshak_Wiki
sadly, the number of articles have been limited but quality has been quite good. nothing prevents people from signing up there and posting their articles.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

ChandraV wrote:My personal opinion is that BR should open up to free mail accounts. A huge opportunity is being missed here. Despite being a comparatively 'closed' forum, BR has reasonably good traffic and readership. The .pk guys run on Indian eyeballs and Indian traffic. They don't stand a chance if BR opens up to free IDs.

Yeah, I know all the disadvantages that brings with it... perhaps we have an 'exclusive zone' in the site where only 'hallowed members' are allowed to post? New members can gain 'hallowed status' and post in the exclusive zone if they are judged good enough? Just some thoughts...
May be a section is created/open for free email id's. That way it can be tested where the action is.

At the same time, I have noticed that that folks who are posting there are very few and probably paid to get the job done. Mostly copy the articles and post.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Rahul M wrote:uddu ji, there's a BR wiki up and running. http://bharatrakshak.wikia.com/wiki/Bharat-rakshak_Wiki
sadly, the number of articles have been limited but quality has been quite good. nothing prevents people from signing up there and posting their articles.
Rahulji, That's a wiki and more or less a competitor to Wikipedia (If you want to see it that way. Shiv will raise his hand and surrender :lol: ). I never knew about it and also rather than contribute to that, I will be contributing to Wikipedia which is read by many more so that I can spread the Indian agenda. :lol:
Now what i need is a forum, where we can have details of the Indian weapons system and then debates and details (Actually saying more pages under a weaponry section of the forum).
The suggestion of opening up the forum for more people is a good one. Let there be option to know which country they come from and represent. Like we have David who is from China. And also Admins when providing names, make it more authentic and represent the name from his/her country. David can be Tap some bong. And let there be debates and discussion. Admins can act like Chinese communist party and ban anyone. :lol: Can that be possible? Not the banning aspect, others. :rotfl:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

uddu wrote: Shiv, that's a surrender attitude.
No you are wrong. Your attitude is one that seeks to make Bharat Rakshak fight with Defence.pk and I am against that. For that you are saying that I have a surrender attitude. That is complete nonsense.Please keep such idiotic opinions about me private or expect me to lash back at your insufferable ignorance.

I do not own BR. I do not make policy for BR. I have not contributed a single paisa for BR and BR has not asked me for help. I may join the cause of fighting against DefPk when I like. I will drop it when I like. So what's in it for the owners of BR to "fight" when most members enjoy what BR gives us in our spare time and free of cost, and you want to use BR as a convenient crutch to fight a proxy war against a Paki forum and use a silly argument that someone who disagrees with that has a "surrender attitude". You will find that my attitude is not one of surrender when I see absolute idiocy staring me in the face.

I believe you are talking absolute rubbish sir. If you had any real intent to fight your battle collect volunteers and put up a forum of your own. If you can't do that guess where the surrender attitude really lies? You want to use momma BR for YOUr battle? :rotfl: For your personal jihad against, of all things Defence.Pk? BR exists so conveniently made by the effort of a few owners and admins and many contributors and YOU want to use it to fight a personal battle against another website. That is a laughably fake war. Pah! :roll:

Lets see you put your money where your great aggressive warring mouth is. Come and call me names after that. Till then use your typing fingers for something you can do usefully rather than making comments about my "attitude".
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

uddu wrote: Shiv will raise his hand and surrender :lol:
Sir. There is no need to do make these comments about me. I now notice that you have done it again. This time I am flagging your post as a complaint to admins.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

err, have you actually tried having a look at the site ? it is not meant to be a competitor to wiki (who would be stupid enough to try that) but as an outlet for articles that cater to the Indian defence enthusiast and a little beyond. precisely the thing you were asking for.

>> The solutions can be very simple like allowing people to start their own with names like HAL Tejas, >> Insas rifle in a section for Weaponry like General discussion forums.

oh and try editing anything in wikipedia that doesn't subscribe to the west certified theory of the world.

and kindly stop flaming other members.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Nothing personal against you Shiv garu. And never realized that you're a serious person. Anyway if my comments have hurt you, I'm sorry for that.
Regarding the battle against things like .pk sites, I don't consider it as a battle and equal equal view. There is another view. That's a broader view of the aim and objective of why i pointed out that so and so site comes up first when a google search is made of any Indian equipment. What are the negatives for India and Indian equipments when such a thing is the first in Google search? Broadly its not in India's interest. I expected BR to come up first, when anything Indian is searched. Now if you guys are thinking and taking it in a personal level, I'm sorry. I will keep visiting this site, because I like it. Admins can ban my account. That's better. And about my contributions, I will keep doing it using the ways i know best. Thank you all.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

uddu wrote:Nothing personal against you Shiv garu. And never realized that you're a serious person. Anyway if my comments have hurt you, I'm sorry for that. ...l level, I'm sorry. I will keep visiting this site, because I like it. Admins can ban my account. That's better. And about my contributions, I will keep doing it using the ways i know best. Thank you all.
I know its between the two of you. I feel that you should let the other person say his POV. He dosen't seem to be hurt and has said it in his own style. He also said that its up to BR owners to decide.

While the final descision is yours, you too have contributed a lot in your own capacity. If you don't agree with an argument, then concentrate on what is aggreable or let the matter rest as you have made your point. There are other times and issues you can concentrate on. Even when I was fighting the .puke's, I had asked for some specifics to be done in BR and it was within the legal requirements. For example, add a disclaimer in the news section. The webmaster was graceful enough to do it. I asked something else, they did not do. I did not throw up.

Since you have made a point and Shiv has made a counter point, let the stake holders decide themselves. For example, the posters can take a call on visiting the site. Webmasters can take a call on how to address the issue.

You don't have to take this personal and IMHO, you should stay.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

To call Defandumb a competitor of BR , would be a sacrilege . The quality differences are obvious to say the least. Most BRFite contributors are busy pro's in their respective field.

For me BRFite is a way to stay awake in night long emergency postings and to keep using my brain cells . For a group that has nothing to gain monetarily we have done an exemplary job. This site is meant to explore the Indian within one self . And some of the archives are quite brilliant at this .

Defandumb is a source of livelihood for them . They daily meal of grass depends upon the Alexa rank. Consequently they ll do there best to maintain it . There are several ways to increase site rank.. bots..drones...etc . Without doubt the quality suffers .

If we resort to those means BRfite will be finished . It ll no longer attract the quality of crowd it does.
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

Pakistanis have started accepting donations, claiming that they have shifted to new server..
if it is so, just look at the screenshots below.

Interestingly people out there started donating, :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Last edited by albatross on 09 Sep 2011 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

albatross wrote:Pakistanis are started accepting donations, claiming that they have shifted to new server..
By the way, where are the people who started the original site? These original founders could be inalienable part of all this mess over the internet.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9325/j ... rement.png

Admin from there wants to leave. May be he is convinced by our arguments. may be not.
albatross
BRFite -Trainee

Post by albatross »

Yusuf wrote:http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9325/j ... rement.png

Admin from there wants to leave. May be he is convinced by our arguments. may be not.
Better late than never!!!!!
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

albatross wrote:

Better late than never!!!!!
How about handing over all the sites under consideration to the original founders, including all the impersonated-bakshish over the internet with interest?
Pandav
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Pandav »

chackojoseph wrote:
ChandraV wrote:My personal opinion is that BR should open up to free mail accounts. A huge opportunity is being missed here. Despite being a comparatively 'closed' forum, BR has reasonably good traffic and readership. The .pk guys run on Indian eyeballs and Indian traffic. They don't stand a chance if BR opens up to free IDs.

Yeah, I know all the disadvantages that brings with it... perhaps we have an 'exclusive zone' in the site where only 'hallowed members' are allowed to post? New members can gain 'hallowed status' and post in the exclusive zone if they are judged good enough? Just some thoughts...
May be a section is created/open for free email id's. That way it can be tested where the action is.

At the same time, I have noticed that that folks who are posting there are very few and probably paid to get the job done. Mostly copy the articles and post.
Am with you Chacko ji!for this suggestion .And am sure many Indian lurkers and posters would like to post and share their POV in BRF as most of Indians members do visit BRF numerous times in any single day for latest images ,news etc etc to copy paste in def.puke to become poster boy :|
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Well that gesture was supposed to come from tariq mian al-pakee, no?
BR ahead of the curve prediction: Tariq Mian will do a strategic downhill skying, move IDF on new server, some nominal change in his address, may be resign from his post and come back again by some convincing handle like "Indian Tiger" or something like that and porkis tariq/ farpuki and ISI will continue their business as usual. Convincing their dimwit dhimmi cousins will not be any major problem for them.

"Yindian" admin here is showing clear signs of Stockholm syndrome.

Meanwhile paki farpuki had to say this:
Tariq Khan wrote:but right now i feel is the time to expand and do what we intend to do.
any guesses?
AbhiJ
BRFite

Post by AbhiJ »

http://who.is/nameserver/ns1.worlddefencenetwork.com/

The webmaster is sure a Big Fan of Bollywood and is a Pathan :D
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

Something is fishy and being kept a secret. Maybe deliberately. Who knows?

It's scientific nature to find fault in the photo-shop image presented by so called Indian, and that is precisely what many of us did. Having said that, what is the proof, if any, presented, that it was indeed DDOS'ed by Pakis, and specifically owners of IDF?

We need to see both sides of the coin. I was blind earlier, and I accept I was wrong.

It's competition actually. Every Tom, D!ck and Harry knows it's futile to compete with BR. So you start with reasonable propaganda to kill off other forums catching up with you in traffic.

The moment you try to break the glass ceiling and ask questions, you get demonized, straggled and being reasoned as an imbecile.

Imbecile, really?

P.S.: I also know the reasons, intellectual wannabes would come up with in this thread.

Edited later: These are my observations & opinions, and mine only. And I do endorse them.
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

Where is the proof?

Proof that your site was DDOS'd by Pakis.

Apart from imbecile rants that TK is a Paki, is there any other proof? I am not defending anyone, I just want to know the truth. I am a realist in other words of a famous guy.

TK maybe a Paki and may have been running a fake Indian Defence forum. Point noted.

But what is the proof that the attack on your site was indeed from Pakis.

Prove it please.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Prithwi wrote: Where is the proof?

Proof that your site was DDOS'd by Pakis.

Apart from imbecile rants that TK is a Paki, is there any other proof? I am not defending anyone, I just want to know the truth. I am a realist in other words of a famous guy.

TK maybe a Paki and may have been running a fake Indian Defence forum. Point noted.

But what is the proof that the attack on your site was indeed from Pakis.

Prove it please.
Please prove it that you are not a Chinese paid agent on prowl to diss burgoise capitilists,
your disgust of the DDOS is noted, but please do prove you are not a Paki loving Paki defending
Chinese, coz that is what i perceive you to be.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Why should he prove anything? He is either chinese or paki. He cant even spell his name and calls another poster imbecile.
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

niran wrote:Please prove it that you are not a Chinese paid agent on prowl to diss burgoise capitilists,
your disgust of the DDOS is noted, but please do prove you are not a Paki loving Paki defending
Chinese, coz that is what i perceive you to be.
The thread topic is about a certain person called TQ, not me. My IP would clearly state my location, and since this is not sufficient to prove anything, I can always go one step ahead and meet in person with any Moderator of BRF if needed. But again, this is not about me.
saip wrote:Why should he prove anything? He is either chinese or paki. He cant even spell his name and calls another poster imbecile.
I did not call any other poster imbecile. The 'imbecile rants' were my earlier posts in this thread, not anyone else'.

In all this fiasco, I have contradicted my views and hence changed some. Just my POV.

niran & saip, please do not take it personally, for it was not meant to be.
Last edited by Prithwi on 27 Oct 2011 11:38, edited 1 time in total.
prithvi

Post by prithvi »

saip wrote:Why should he prove anything? He is either chinese or paki. He cant even spell his name and calls another poster imbecile.
Prithwi can be shortened version of Prithwiraj..
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

And I thought the wi in Prithwi was a code saying I Wannabe Indian! :eek:

Apologies because I am not into hurting anyone's feelings, except ofcourse, Paki and Chin lurkers. :evil:
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

/\/\/\ This thread is not about me.

P.S.: I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to!
ashdivay
BRFite

Post by ashdivay »

KIDS Stop fighting ! Who cares who is who. Does it matter ?
Grow up.
member_20029
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_20029 »

back on topic.

is that forum still online?
OR, should we organize a little DDOSing of our own?
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

param.karandikar wrote: OR, should we organize a little DDOSing of our own?
Please. BRF does not wish to indulge in, or help organize any such activity and advises its members against it.
member_20029
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_20029 »

archan wrote:
param.karandikar wrote: OR, should we organize a little DDOSing of our own?
Please. BRF does not wish to indulge in, or help organize any such activity and advises its members against it.
okay, my apologies.
tariqkhan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by tariqkhan »

Just an update for all those who fell for this bullshit.

http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=10665

Indian Defence is an independent site, run and operated by Indians. All those who were participating in this thread were the owners, mods and admins of a straight competition forum in DFI. The rise of the IDF obviously hurt their mod-mod game and playing ground.
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

tariqkhan wrote:Just an update for all those who fell for this bullshit.

Indian Defence is an independent site, run and operated by Indians. All those who were participating in this thread were the owners, mods and admins of a straight competition forum in DFI. The rise of the IDF obviously hurt their mod-mod game and playing ground.
I'm memorized by the rise of this IDF. I can see total 8 members online! That should be record(low) for any community forum :rotfl:

This Tariq's IDF is so independent that paki forums link it on homepage!

check it :rotfl:
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

tariqkhan wrote: The rise of the IDF obviously hurt their mod-mod game and playing ground.
As a newbie, I am very much interested to know meaning of mod-mod game and playing ground.
tariqkhan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by tariqkhan »

Niraj_D wrote:
tariqkhan wrote:Just an update for all those who fell for this bullshit.

I'm memorized by the rise of this IDF. I can see total 8 members online! That should be record(low) for any community forum :rotfl:

This Tariq's IDF is so independent that paki forums link it on homepage!

check it :rotfl:
The link there is an old one when we were part of the WDN. Our links are still on some of the WDN sites.
http://www.iraniandefence.com/

:mrgreen: At least we dont boost fake online numbers like DFI. :rotfl:
tariqkhan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by tariqkhan »

vishvak wrote:
tariqkhan wrote: The rise of the IDF obviously hurt their mod-mod game and playing ground.
As a newbie, I am very much interested to know meaning of mod-mod game and playing ground.
The people you see here supporting DFI are part of the DFI team, they want to be moderators and administrators and some already are. They like the powers to moderate people and when the same people dont like their shit forum and go to IDF, they call it out as Pakistani-owned ISI run forum. I mean make up some realistic shit if you want to damage the reputation of other new-up-coming sites.
tariqkhan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by tariqkhan »

The only reason they started this so we get out of the WDN (success!) and the traffic we receive from other sites comes no longer.

It doesn't matter, because we are still growing even without WDN and everyone now knows the DFI bullshit.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

tariqkhan wrote:
vishvak wrote:As a newbie, I am very much interested to know meaning of mod-mod game and playing ground.
and some already are. They like .. call it out as Pakistani-owned ISI run forum.
Did anyone say ISI run forum? But what is the mod-mod game exactly from the other side?
Last edited by vishvak on 12 Nov 2011 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Why is this thread still open?
tariqkhan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by tariqkhan »

vishvak wrote: Did anyone say ISI run forum? But what is the mod-mod game exactly from our side?
Oh yes, read the bunch of bullshit above. The truth is that DFI is owned by a Russian kid named A.V. (Real name: Vorovei Alexander :D ), anyone who has been up and reading on these forums knows this Russian kid. He has now changed his name Avijit Banerjee to fit in, and also supposedly changed his nationality to Indian :lol: .

The biggest ****** up was their accusations on me being a Pakistani running the Indian Defence Forum, all i had to do was release some personal info (which they wanted to threaten me also) and their plans were ****** up. :rotfl:
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Time to put this thread out of its misery. We have no interest in either forums. People can decide for themselves where they want to be.
Amoghvarsha
BRFite

Post by Amoghvarsha »

Can anyone tell a noob like me if IDF is a paki forum or not?