Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Yusuf
BRFite

Re: Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Post by Yusuf »

chackojoseph wrote:
shiv wrote:In fact I think I am going to visit that site and copy all the hilarious stuff (if any) that I can find on here. Minus links of course. The good stuff (if any) can be posted without attribution anyway.
Its alleged that even discussions from other forums are being copied there. :rotfl:
Yes, we had many of the posts by members in the other "genuine Indian forum" that I am on copy pasted in the fake.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

shiv wrote:Well let me unleash the inner Paki in me :D
I flagging you for the journey "Pajistan pain a bad!" :lol:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Yusuf wrote:
Yes, we had many of the posts by members in the other "genuine Indian forum" that I am on copy pasted in the fake.
Which one is that?
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

shiv wrote:
Yusuf wrote:
Which one is that?
We had complained about it and I think they had it taken off.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

shiv wrote: Well let me unleash the inner Paki in me :D
I do that every morning.
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

Its alleged that even discussions from other forums are being copied there
It is exactly true sir , i can confirm this with links once i dig it up , they copied posts from members , it wa sposts and not news items with threads and then they started a thread on it , that thread ran in pages of non sense paki logic and acting as seo boosters.

These guys use their stupid comments and one word one line posts all over to increase their post counts and page numbers on a current topic , thereby increasing the search index ranks.
For this they have a team of dedicated pakis under an indian flag to do it for them and post crap all day , these indian false flag parties and mostly NRPukis with a low and no life .

most of the guys with different different flags on that fake forum is one paki , with south american flag or one with a australia flag and so on , i wouldnt be surprised if these lowly lives weer even on a payroll liek their good friendly donor friend cross the border.
Last edited by Avi J on 26 Aug 2011 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

shiv wrote:
Well let me unleash the inner Paki in me :D
Mercy on them. The good Doc is going to wade in with his Pakhani scalpels and indulge in purification. Good for their souls, I must admit. :mrgreen:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Hey what happened to the 6922 wildwood court marion indiana address of Ahmed Faroopaki?
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

shiv wrote:Hey what happened to the 6922 wildwood court marion indiana address of Ahmed Faroopaki?
Appropriated by the bank since Fai failed to pay the mortgage.
rrao
BRFite

Post by rrao »

I am unable to recollect the exact date. Before DFI ,there was an original IDF .A group called "indian snakes" planted our national flag on the puki DF front page. With in days after that, there was a counter attack on IDF and IDF was totally decimated by pukis based in UK. I had collected the screen grab of indian flag flying high on the PDF front page as a trophy. Those pukis based in UK were rabid and after decimating IDF, they posted all the PMs of IDF members in their site. They traced the ownership of IDF at that time to one sanjay chabria or something like that and traced that he works for DSP Meryl lynch in UK... and also mentioned about one sri rangan based in delhi.... I remember reading Rahul M's comment that IDF didnt have a back-up.so boys " indian snakes" why don't you repay this fake " Tariq Khan"!!!! Good Luck!!!
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Rao, you are bang on.

The database of old IDF was hijacked and us used even today. some Members who were on old IDF will find their names on the fake ones.

Just for the members to know, the other forum that I am on was under relentless attack from Tariq and his stooges. Very sophisticated attacks.

The site continues to be under attack but the security measures put in place is working.

So how do these people get funds for such attacks? It's from their sites and the revenue they get.
Last edited by Yusuf on 26 Aug 2011 19:41, edited 3 times in total.
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

I used to be a regular contributor on IDF for some time, then I got busy with work - lot of traveling - and haven't done much "foruming" in the last couple of months. Also, I lost interest in commenting then when I found out that it was a Paki owned site (around 3 months back). I'm also the mod in another related web site.
So sir you were also a contributer to their $$$$ of net terrorism in a indirect way , its excellent to know that good sense prevailed upon you. Because this very website has been attacking indian websites on the net all over . their mode of operation is very clear now here on this thread if u go through every post.

. A couple of points I'd like to make here:

1. IDF/WDN is Paki owned. That much is known to me. It is common knowledge to many people now.
yes many do and thanks to BRF many more will know now and be careful in the future.

2. Benny/spArk is a mod on IDF, but I request people here to desist from abusing him and calling him "Paki stooge" and similar names - there is no information to suggest that he is not an Indian, or that he is unpatriotic in any way. If he chooses to be active on PDF, that is his choice - no point calling him names.

Sir i think you missed the posts of benny aka , krish on this thread , even to this day he continues to be a moderator there and ably assisting the pakis in spitting venom against all the indian websites.people like benny are the plaques that haunt india.

His career in journalism and mass media , his schooling , his home address and all details must be exposed and he be shamed in front of all the indians as the fellow who sides with pukis against india . Benny continues to post in the thread here supporting pukis still .Its just a matter of time when people like benny are exposed on the internet . his middle east connections , his UK base and his home in kerala everything should be monitered and mass media groups if you employ somebody in the name of kris P with experience in the UK and middle east be careful he might just be on the ISI payroll and sleeping puki agent in india.
when the original IDF was hacked and defamed in open this very beeny and his clan of supporters were laughing at the indians and supporting the pukis and encouraging them , he keeps encouraging fellow indians to attack and abuse indian web property all over the net , his mask of a sane indian in def.puki is just to cover up their $$$$$ and generate funds for them by inciting his paki brothers to post more against india.

LET more details evolve and i personally will make sure to post it all across the world and internet/facebook/portals about the deeds of these treacherous indian , not to far away is this other Indian guy SANTOSH LAL( i bet you know him too ) based in kolkata and ludhiana he is too another of those puki agents and lover.dont forget their top posters those who generate their revenues ROYANGJ from bangalore just passed his standard 12 or so , present in the facebook and net world getting admitted to college , and everywhere these puki lovers need a facebook portal for them opened and shamed in public , you will find all their same member posting on all their network sites to generate the $$$$ all day long and at night the dollars are nicely passed to pukis like tariq.

Since you seem to know benny well judging from this post its well warned that your friend has sold your and our beloved nation in the hands of pakis for a rank and few $$$ , benny will live with this stigma all life and i know it matters little to him now as he still would continue to attack india and aid the pakistanis.

Indian support groups on the internet is already on the prowl for all these net terrorists attacking indian web property then you can find this guy spark on fake idf forums, anyways you can get benny/krish contacts and phones form his school records , his picture and everything needs to be a lesson for the other traitor indians.
Last edited by Avi J on 26 Aug 2011 19:52, edited 2 times in total.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^^ Anyone from hyderabad India? I mean the parasites?
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

gakakkad wrote:^^^ Anyone from hyderabad India? I mean the parasites?

Sir there are just 10 of those puki lovers there with 20 each different accounts and flags , posting all day crap to generate $$$ for their paki masters. you will find all of them posting not just in fake indian defence but all over their sites , turkey , iran , china , puki .

this user WDN there = Ashan = tariq = 10 more users with various flags on their network. refer to the benny conversation on last page.
Pandav
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Pandav »

Avi J wrote:
gakakkad wrote:^^^ Anyone from hyderabad India? I mean the parasites?

Sir there are just 10 of those puki lovers there with 20 each different accounts and flags , posting all day crap to generate $$$ for their paki masters. you will find all of them posting not just in fake indian defence but all over their sites , turkey , iran , china , puki .

this user WDN there = Ashan = tariq = 10 more users with various flags on their network. refer to the benny conversation on last page.
AV But what about DFI,when its gonna online again dude,its more than 4days ??
Pandav
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Pandav »

Btw Am sure that DEF.PUKE mods can read private msgs too as last night i sent msgs to many of its members regarding this thread and insisted them to read this thread but today morning when i was banned with no reason.So its clear that mods there are pretty much keeping an eye on everybody inbox ,emails etc.
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

Pandav wrote:
Avi J wrote:
AV But what about DFI,when its gonna online again dude,its more than 4days ??
Sir please dont ask me anything about that iyts embarrasing, i will update you on facebook , or you can mail me , this thread here is not aimed to discuss that and i dont intend to bring that topic here , the issue here is pakis and their clan , i will be embarassed and made to look cheap if u all continue to ask us about other forums here on BRF i guess thats not the policy of BRF managemwent t speak about other places . If this thread is made to look otherwise it will not be proper my only idea of coming to BRF and posting is to spread the word and make members aware of these paki connections.

All those bloggers and owners of indian websites if any of these fake forums do copy poste your pages dont hesitate to send them legal notices , i am going to do so soon and hope you too will be these content farms as chacko sir put it want to feed our hardwork and reap the dollars.

I can tell you this , REST ASSURED u waited 4 days wait a little more .
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Yusuf wrote: So how do these people get funds for such attacks? It's from their sites and the revenue they get.
Yusuf - I am making an educated guess here. I am a long time lover of Pakistan - I should call myself coprophiliac, but I digress.

Pakis in general are too cheap to earn money from a website and depend on hits for funding. Most wealthy Pakistanis living abroad (in the west) are related to supremely wealthy Pakistanis in Pakistan. Rich Pakistani civilians, politician, businessmen, army types (the ISI is only a branch of the army) are related to each other formally or informally in bonds of friendship, business and maybe extended family as well. It is possible to get funding for such activities from various sources - including private funds. I have, for example watched some piss poor Pakhani propaganda videos on YouTube. The content is bullshit and the video is not even well made - but the effects and software are very very slick and suggest the involvement of media professionals. The voice over accents are often American.

To ask whether a particular piece of Paki propaganda is is "army" or "not army" or "ISI or not ISI" are, piskolgically speaking, questions that arise in the mind of a person who thinks in the following way "Infosys means private. Doordarshan means government". But suppose there was no difference between Infosys and government - they were all friends and family - a small coterie where both may contribute funds for a particular turd of Pakistaniyat - then we begin to see how Pakistanis conduct their activities. Pakistaniyat, anti-India and "we stand for moderation and we stand for Islam" are very powerful in this group. They represent Pakistan and if Pakistan falls this group will be stateless.

What i am saying is that this complex of websites is not funded on ad revenue alone. There are funds from elsewhere. It would be naive to say "ISI" but it's more complex than that. People who are in the iSI and establishment will have friends or friends of friends who know people who run these sites - or this Faroopaki guy. It's a big extended family. Ad revenue may be a few extra drops in the ocean - but the ad revenue only gives legitimacy to the site and makes it seem like they are just clever ornery folks like you'n'me who run a slick forum and make money on it.

I don't think that would be entirely accurate. Those sites would run perfectly well without that ad money. They are too too slick. The ad money part is just a cover. They money to run the sites is very much there. This is how Pakistanis abroad work - and not just in this instance. This is probably a very minor thing - or maybe just another cog in a long term plan to control information flow. Pakis are neither poor nor stupid. We have to elicit and expose the stupidity in them which lies dormant behind elaborate scams like this complex of websites. I would not imagine that the ad money is important at all.
Last edited by shiv on 26 Aug 2011 20:32, edited 2 times in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Indiandefence forum is actually fantastic, and fantastically boring. It's not human. It's not robot either. It's a group of people who are dedicated and working to make posts and keep them as informative as possible. But theer are no jokes. No flames no misunderstandings. It is surreal. It is all made up.

i should have realised it - but I was turned off the only time I looked at the forum - it is brain dead despite containing all sorts of information. These Pakis are definitely upto something. they are trying to build a community. i suspect even they don;t know why they are building that community and there are a few Indiots there - idiot Indians who must be brain dead to be on there.

I find the whole thing marvellously piskological and piskologically compelling. :D Amazing Amazing stuff. There must be some really motivated guys to make all those emotionally dead forum posts.

I would like to - if possible do a spoof of that forum and compare it with BRF. Maybe I will try if I have inspiration. Absolutely lacking in emotion and human touch but full of information carefully sifted so as to not piss Indians off. It's a forum run by Paki employees doing something - not a forum of enthusiasts.
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

ChandraV wrote:A.V.

All I'm saying is, most Indians go to Puke sites out of patriotism. When they search the net for keywords such as "Mumbai attacks" or "Hafiz Saeed", these sites come high up in Google (ironically, due to Indians going there in large numbers and increasing traffic!) - and Indians get worked up seeing the conversations and sticky threads on those sites, and end up registering, getting into arguments with Pakis, getting involved in heated discussions, etc.

Our boys who go to such sites, do so with extremely good intentions. So my request to all members here is to let up on the bashing of people who go to those sites and who are "senior members" or "elite members" or whatever....

I can understand that you are pissed with those guys for the constant DoS attacks - even I am equally pissed. But we'll come up with a counter strategy and get back when we need to. Don't make it a personal fight with spArk. That's all I am saying.

I dont find any reason why I or we, or anybody should be sympathetic to them after reading all these in open www, it baffles me to see that indians still want to suck up to the bakis for a rank like senior , this X and that Y and about elites well they are the sponsors , showering them with money , or they are the gang of bukis themselves on payrolls with an indian flag .

I have myself guilty of being there in the past not ashamed to accept mistakes and i have learnt from it and hope not to repeat it ever in future.

why should i have a personal battle with spark he is the one who came here and everywhere making tall claims that he knows everything about forums and servers and its ways or working , the guy being a mod dosnt know what is a WHO IS search and he makes claims and wants to be sarcastic , he goes to his puki land and boasts how good a moderator he is and so on and so forth .
i am stating again this is not benny or any personal thread , BRF is too big a platform for that and i dont use to sound cheap here making illogical comments.i mark my mails about whatever i know to some BRF seniors.

Still u defending them is strange because they do no good stealing indian defence websites contents from all over and making tall claims.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

ChandraV wrote:A.V.

All I'm saying is, most Indians go to Puke sites out of patriotism. ...e it a personal fight with spArk. That's all I am saying.
Indians try to defend India there. I used to be in a paji deaf forum ages back for the same.
Pandav
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Pandav »

Avi J wrote:

Sir please dont ask me anything about that its embarrasing, i will update you on facebook , or you can mail me , this thread here is not aimed to discuss that and i dont intend to bring that topic here , the issue here is pakis and their clan , i will be embarassed and made to look cheap if u all continue to ask us about other forums here on BRF i guess thats not the policy of BRF managemwent t speak about other places . If this thread is made to look otherwise it will not be proper my only idea of coming to BRF and posting is to spread the word and make members aware of these paki connections.

All those bloggers and owners of indian websites if any of these fake forums do copy poste your pages dont hesitate to send them legal notices , i am going to do so soon and hope you too will be these content farms as chacko sir put it want to feed our hardwork and reap the dollars.

I can tell you this , REST ASSURED u waited 4 days wait a little more .
Mate,really no intention to embarrass you in BRF or anywhere ,just couldn't hold my horses to ask.You know I told you that I want to shift my Chwaal to DFI/BRF from now onwards and want to contribute in DFI/BRF with whole hearty .

I don't want sue anybody as i told you every content of my blog is free and am gonna surprise soon with some PS and some really nice comparison tables :)
Anyway how to send email or PM as these option still not activated in my account here?? :?: :?:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

BRF new topic:
noobkumar wrote: Pakistan's Gandphati missile was tested last week. This is something that India should be worried about It had thee times the range of India's new Backside-ungli" missile. In any case Backside-Ungli is only a concept and is being done with Russian collaboration. Gandphati travels at 10 mach and has new chinese avionics. tercom, bhartitelcom and videocon guidance. It has a new 25 kg warhead that is only 10 cm in diameter and gives a yield of 200 kilotons. Pakistan secretly tested this warhead and it was reported as an earthquake. I would like to discuss India's response
brfite1 wrote: IB4TL!! My first!! :D :) :( :eek: :shock:
brfite2 wrote: Wrong thread. Wrong forum!
brfite3 wrote: Listen noob. Lurk around for a bit. this topic has been discussed several times before. check all the thread topics
shiv wrote: Piskologically this is an attempt by Pakistan to gain confidence at a time when blablabla
------------------------------------------------------

Same topic on Indandefence
noobkumar wrote: Pakistan's Gandphati missile was tested last week. This is something that India should be worried about It had thee times the range of India's new Backside-ungli" missile. In any case Backside-Ungli is only a concept and is being done with Russian collaboration. Gandphati travels at 10 mach and has new chinese avionics. tercom, bhartitelcom and videocon guidance. It has a new 25 kg warhead that is only 10 cm in diameter and gives a yield of 200 kilotons. Pakistan secretly tested this warhead and it was reported as an earthquake. I would like to discuss India's response
P08nAL wrote:Yes the Gandphati is made of special anlalised alloys that allow yellow ingres and egress. This is new Pakistani technology. But India is not far behind. Our Backside-ungli has a different role altogether. It is meant to hit small pinpoint targets from the rear. it is not Russian. it is our DRDO
arsdevil wrote:Thank you noobkumar for starting this topic. And thanks for that great post P08nAL. I would like to know more about how our backside-ungli can be used to counter the gandphati
SalmonTaseer wrote:I think our Prahaar and our Brahmos are better than Gandpphati. As P08nAL said our backside ungli has a different role
jimmy_moh
BRFite

Post by jimmy_moh »

if i am correct one BRF oldie RayC is one of the premium members in def.pk
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

jimmy_moh wrote:if i am correct one BRF oldie RayC is one of the premium members in def.pk
It tickles me. More power to RayC, He's no fool.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Shiv,

You are right, the sites do have "other" funding too from rich army officials or their brats. And no you don't have to be hesitant about saying ISI too is invovled as the "parent" site is all propaganda.

Ad revenue is not the only concern. This can be used to launch attacks as other costs are taken care of by "establishment". The other point is donation which Indians might make. An more importantly, traffic to their site means better google position, which means more propaganda, which means even more eyeballs. Chain reaction.
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

ChandraV wrote:
Avi J wrote: Still u defending them is strange because they do no good stealing indian defence websites contents from all over and making tall claims.
I'm not defending anyone. All I'm telling you is to reserve your anger for the Pakis and their hackers who are causing all the DoS attacks and giving us grief. We'll hit back at them in good time. Try not to make it a vengeance against an Indian individual.

Point taken and understood sir.

I have with me document where this paki tariq khan invites indian mps to post in deef.pk , also documents where he threatens indian websites owners to sell their portal / domains and more or face action and people like benny and his ilk laughing at this merry suggestions.
I have other senior webmasters form other places sending me mails how this scam WDN tried to get their websites under their control and under their servers, pms of def.puk database asking indian members there to join their paki sponsored IDF forums .

In my very first post i told here members and lurkers of BRF i speak not out of thin air i have proper documented evidence and in heaps to open a new portal about it.

I will stop here and let other members and lurkers judge for themselves , as i said before i dont want to sound cheap here trying to make any personal attacks against any individual/individuals, i have just stated a few examples in my previous posts.

I appreciate what u say sir and hope my personal anger against this bakis and baki suckers dont hijack this important thread , opened to inform genuine indians about the scam.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Yusuf wrote: And no you don't have to be hesitant about saying ISI too is invovled
I have a reason why I don't say "ISI". Calling something "ISI" has become a joke. Pakhanis are all ISI. They are all hand in glove. ISI does not have to be involved at all. But for an operation like this you need the involvement of one or two advisors on information warfare. That sort of expertise is probably there in the Paki army itself and is probably well known to many ex army types.

Another problem ih blaming the ISI in this kind of operation is as follows. Supposing - 1-2 years from now this set of websites is shown to be doing Fai like activities. At hat time if no ISI involvement is found - it becomes a brownie point for the ISI to say in hurt innocence 'Oh we are blamed for all sorts of things . Even the activities of teenage Pakistan hackers who are better than those of IT superpower India"

So in general it is not a good idea to pin[point ISI. they may well be there - but their activities are always deniable.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

shiv wrote:
So in general it is not a good idea to pin[point ISI. they may well be there - but their activities are always deniable.
Just like how they were not involved in 26/11, Kabul?

Or how they didn know about OBL? Lol!!
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^^ Hakimullah , you have exceeded your self...some of us understood everything you said...everything
your parody of defandumb would haunt them for the rest of their worthless lives....And your interpretations about information warfare are spot on...
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Hello Guys,

I've done my bit by posting at my FB wall, a collated summary of all the proof at this thread (people are lazy to click on links :) ).
I also had it shared at a friend's wall as I'm not an extrovert & networked person at FB. Perhaps none in my circle are in this stuff ( online geopolitical/defense forums), guessing by lack of comments over it :P

I even spread the word in my office. One of my colleagues told me that she was almost going to curiously visit PDF .... tragedy averted !! :D
Hope that DFI and IPF would be back up soon.
Edit: Posted at blog as well

Regards,
Virendra
Last edited by Virendra on 26 Aug 2011 23:04, edited 1 time in total.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

OT:

What is this Fai reference? I dont get that one?
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Tanaji wrote:OT:

What is this Fai reference? I dont get that one?
Mr. Fai was on ISI payroll spreading Pakistani propaganda over the issue of Kashmir. Many noted Indians and other high profile international delegates had been to his forums.
FBI arrested him for running a hidden state propaganda and funneling money to and from American political candidates for obvious lobbying purposes.
Please google him. you will find a plethora of his acts and how he was exposed.

Regards,
Virendra
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Tanaji wrote: What is this Fai reference? I dont get that one?
"Doing a Fai" = any RAPE baki who is a NOC for ISI.

Looks benign and "strives to seek pissful consensus" in presence of goras, but believes very firmly in jihad.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Apparently this Ahsan faarpuki is also the webmaster of pashtuns(dot)pk, an Afpak based defense site as per claims of some senior pashtoon members of deaf.puke.
Last edited by Narad on 27 Aug 2011 12:36, edited 1 time in total.
nelson
BRFite

Post by nelson »

I have been trying to follow this thread, with a little success. Friends who have more details... how about making it a bit official, even if there was to be an element of doubt. Like this,

http://www.cert-in.org.in/

they are professionals and have their wings in the services too. And that might generate an advisory for all vulnerable personnel.
ankitash
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ankitash »

Narad wrote:Apparently this Ahsan faarpuki is also the webmaster of pashtunforum(dot)kam, an Afpak based defense site as per claims of some senior pashtoon members of deaf.puke.
Farpuki is webmaster of pashtuns(dot)PK, it was launched to counter (the quite anti paki) pashtunforums(dot)kaam.
ChandraV wrote:Looks like IDF is toast. :|
DFI is back it seems ! :D
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

Some morons on the fake trying to explain how a server works but shows jackshit how server works obviously because they dont have access to WHM , i host on a dedicated server myself and have 1 dedicated and 2 VPS boxes.

FOR all lurkers do see this what we are saying pakis controlling indan forum details and databases. check how.

WHM is entered via root IP :- username , password > left tab > list accounts > all accounts on the server /each account has individual cpanel with username and root > each cpanel has urls and domains .

now this Cpanel username/pass is not equal to WHM password.

WHM owner can do this :-

WHM >LIST ACCOUNTS/ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS > Change Account password / Change account IP / do whatever. once the account password is changed the reseller host with his username and pass for individual cpanel cant access means whole site is gone .( WELL DONE PUKIS )
Ok Now even if you deny the change of password, the entiire backups of all accounts including the database can be saved and downloaded by the WHM owner.aka puki khan.

http://demo.cpanel.net:2086/?post_login=83551970203139 now see this link ,
pakis can access indian db and all he wants , great going , and who owns the WHM PASS PAKI KHAN who himself is a pakistani LOL so who owns database.as expoed in this thread paki khan is the one who is owner of all domains , all websites , all databases and all contents and who is it ? PUKI KHAN aka pakistani controlled database of indian forums. :lol: also if its locked by host measure the hosting email is of WDN the pakistani cheemalai.msn or something that members exposed here .( there is no escaping the paki ) he is in control everywhere.

now listen do this :-

WHM > LIST ACCOUNTS > CLICK ON CPANEL ICON > WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :eek: You are logged into the cpanel account hosting the site database with the whm root password .and can access all site backups , database and everything want , wow so interesting and easy right.
this backdoor is ope for all those who have WHM pass so in this case only pakis have WHM pass and they can access all databases , now dont trust even a chink with a WHM pass can access this indian database , great must say but indians now way , pakistanis giving indians details well it will be a false flag or their stooges aka benny like . :rotfl:

WOW oxy morons this is not C drive computer or your laptop nor is it CAR and garage LOL

OXYMORONS never seem a server in life time goes on speaking great .

THIS TUTORIAL Specially marked for KRISHPY / SPARK

guys dont hear all bad stories and comparisions , they know jackshit about servers , what they know is their laptop and 10 cent posting , OXY morons those of you lurking say what i am saying is incorrect.

BIG MOUTH pukis trying to fool users who is raising their questions LOL , propaganda puki khan exposed all over.

even the original pakistanis will be ashamed of their countryman's love and affection towards india , obsessed with india yet abuse them why , leave India take a gun shoot innocents all round the world , jihadi terrorists on net terrorism these days
Last edited by Avi J on 27 Aug 2011 13:52, edited 3 times in total.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Thanks guys, now I get it...
AbhiJ
BRFite

Post by AbhiJ »

Can Only Scratch my Head Reading this thread While I Paid for a Premium Membership all these Months on Def(.)pk!

Anyways, Insulted the Pakistanis, Punjabis, Balochis, Pathans, Islamic Terrorist Apologists too Much! :lol:

Could not Contribute much in exposing as Much of already I got to know with my own research has been posted!

I will do my Paschyataap!

I know How to Rip apart the Entire Network!

Just need some Professionals to get the Work Done!

Adding some more information!
Yusuf wrote:
Well yes, "Tariq" aka Ahsan is in Gulshan e Indianapolis

Here this will help

The Above Paypal is just an addon Email of his Main ID :azhar482<>hot mail . com