Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Yusuf
BRFite

Re: Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Postby Yusuf » 01 Sep 2011 20:00

Shamelessness of dhimmies in full view. Fake is selling "subscription" which means some crazy rank, as dhimmies buying it!!

manum
BRFite

Postby manum » 01 Sep 2011 20:09

Yusuf those dhimmies you don't want on BR...lets keep it that way, you don't make choices for others...

Yusuf
BRFite

Postby Yusuf » 01 Sep 2011 20:13

No I cannot make choices for them, I can only present them with the right and wrong. Pakis certainly are not right.

Virendra
BRFite

Postby Virendra » 02 Sep 2011 13:33

Were the remedial measures for DFI not effective?
What do you need - money .. man power .. technology?
3 weeks and counting ... how does this end?

I'm not counting on them to just stop the attacks one fine day.
I want to count on our guys to stop it. Let us know if we can help anyway; enough already and I'm sick of it.

Regards,
Virendra

Yusuf
BRFite

Postby Yusuf » 02 Sep 2011 13:51

Virendra mail me at my ID given earlier for anything regarding DFI.

Yusuf
BRFite

Postby Yusuf » 02 Sep 2011 14:43

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 02 Sep 2011 15:00

Yusuf wrote:Wow this is getting to be big news.

httq://tribune.com.pk/story/243388/tit- ... efacement/

In fact it gives Indiandefence publicity as an "Indian" site. Shows what people are up against. Pakistan itself is beginning to matter less and less - but nevertheless Indian need to realise when they are being made into the very Indiots that Pakis like to call them.

rajanb
BRFite

Postby rajanb » 02 Sep 2011 16:12

Am Konfused. :-?

Did the Paki ideeots deface IDF, thinking it was an Indian site when it was being run by their own ideeots anyways?

particularly if their left particle did not know what their right particle wuz dooing..........

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 02 Sep 2011 16:15

rajanb wrote:Am Konfused. :-?

Did the Paki ideeots deface IDF, thinking it was an Indian site when it was being run by their own ideeots anyways?

It may not have been hacked at all. The only "evidence" is a screenshot. I can even now take a screenshot of the CIA website, make the image look like a hacked page and post the altered image as proof" that the CIA site was hacked. Watch this space...

rajanb
BRFite

Postby rajanb » 02 Sep 2011 16:29

shiv wrote:
rajanb wrote:Am Konfused. :-?

It may not have been hacked at all. The only "evidence" is a screenshot. I can even now take a screenshot of the CIA website, make the image look like a hacked page and post the altered image as proof" that the CIA site was hacked. Watch this space...

Thanks Shiv.

As you may have noticed I love having a dig at them and their whatever or lack thereof.

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 02 Sep 2011 17:13

"Indian" defence was hacked like BR and the White house sites were hacked. Fake hacking=fakking

:rotfl:

Enjoy

Jagan
Webmaster BR

Postby Jagan » 02 Sep 2011 17:15

LOLOLOLOLOL..... The white house site too???? <snigger snigger>

rajanb
BRFite

Postby rajanb » 02 Sep 2011 17:22

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

These single cell morons.

can't stop laffin.

Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Postby Niraj_D » 02 Sep 2011 17:51

Just had meeting with father. Got briefed about every legal dimension & all penal codes involved here. Enough of this shit.

Hey mr.genius tariq, come & sue us. Put a legal action against us as a team or an individual. Hell come sue me! I dare you!

It no longer matter if you are Indian, Paki or american. If you are legitimate on your part, you climb court or STFU. Its very clear now that you've owned up to fact that you are trying to fool netizens with some cheap gimmicks of yours.

End of issue.

P.S: I hope every goat loving paki & every incompetent Indian on idf is reading this. If not pass the message to the head of your cave.
Last edited by Niraj_D on 03 Sep 2011 00:39, edited 1 time in total.

rajanb
BRFite

Postby rajanb » 02 Sep 2011 18:01

Oh dear!

This Pakistan Pain in da Butt sounds as if their headache has gone south!

Yusuf
BRFite

Postby Yusuf » 02 Sep 2011 18:49

Ok boys,

have a look at Mr WAQAS119 comment here...http://www.defence.pk/forums/showthread ... s%20online

Screen shot taken as well for future reference.

James B
BRF Oldie

Postby James B » 02 Sep 2011 19:25

OK, now that proves that all Pakis all along knew that Tariq Khan == Webmaster of def.pk and is a Paki. What do the indiots on the fake forum have to say about this?? . What about Spark (aka BENNY on BR) have to say about it?. No wonder such indiots are used and thrown away.

mgirotra
BRFite -Trainee

Postby mgirotra » 02 Sep 2011 19:55

Hey.. I came here to post the same screenshot , but Yusuf beat me to it :(

Yusuf
BRFite

Postby Yusuf » 02 Sep 2011 21:26

mgirotra wrote:Hey.. I came here to post the same screenshot , but Yusuf beat me to it :(

Lol coz I have my hand on the pulse!!

It looks like the same guy has commented this

WAQAS AHMAD KHAN:
September 2nd, 2011 at 3:01 pm
Thanks for the link. That was actually a nice read and most amazingly the person fighting other bunch of indians is my friend “BENNY” aka “sPaRK”. He is also a member of Defence.pk and Moderator at Indiandefence.com. Believe me he is the most nicest person I ever met with such a clean heart.

Over here http://propakistani.pk/2011/08/31/india ... efacement/

Don't know when was the last time a puki was so nice to an Indian?

Well I remember one occasion, at that instance that person talked his way back with 90,000 troops and half of Kashmir.
Last edited by Yusuf on 02 Sep 2011 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

Yusuf
BRFite

Postby Yusuf » 02 Sep 2011 21:55

People, just in. I have been informed by reliable sources that our efforts might just pay off. What's been going on here has been brought to the notice of authorities in India. They are watching this space and the others that we have been campaigning against for them being puki run.

Hope they do something about it.

mgirotra
BRFite -Trainee

Postby mgirotra » 02 Sep 2011 22:05

^ Thats awesome news

ChandraV
BRFite

Postby ChandraV » 02 Sep 2011 22:25

Yusuf wrote:People, just in. I have been informed by reliable sources that our efforts might just pay off. What's been going on here has been brought to the notice of authorities in India. They are watching this space and the others that we have been campaigning against for them being puki run.

Wow, really? If it is really "authorities" who are coming in on this, then they won't like the idea of Pakis running "Indian defence forums"! Looks like those forum's days are numbered.

mgirotra
BRFite -Trainee

Postby mgirotra » 02 Sep 2011 22:31

btw, isnt misrepresenting yourself and publishing a PSed passport on electronic media a crime??

Yusuf
BRFite

Postby Yusuf » 02 Sep 2011 22:49

Looks like IDF has been taken out by those PCA guys and by the look of things, they have taken down defpk as well. If they hate the name India so much, why make such a site that is attacked even though it's puki owned?

Further proof if ownership of those sites. "You go, we go"!!!

mgirotra
BRFite -Trainee

Postby mgirotra » 02 Sep 2011 23:04

Both seem to be up now

Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Postby Prithwi » 02 Sep 2011 23:19

I would like to thank all the staff of Bharat-Rakshak and all members.

This exposure would not have happened without BR. Specially Rahul M.

I would pray BR to go to levels unfounded.

Cheers!

Troy
BRFite -Trainee

Postby Troy » 03 Sep 2011 00:09

Yusuf wrote:People, just in. I have been informed by reliable sources that our efforts might just pay off. What's been going on here has been brought to the notice of authorities in India. They are watching this space and the others that we have been campaigning against for them being puki run.

Its about time our authorities wake up! First it was the Chinese who were getting state support in waging their propaganda warfare, now it seems the Pakistanis have jumped on the same bandwagon. India seriously needs to look into this issue! It needs to make sure its people are not manipulated by foreign propaganda. It is with good reason that a genuine Indian forum like DFI is facing such a sophisticated attack for about 3 weeks now, while the paki owned IDF is trying to channel all naive members to pakistani grounds.

Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Postby Niraj_D » 03 Sep 2011 00:26

mgirotra wrote:btw, isnt misrepresenting yourself and publishing a PSed passport on electronic media a crime??

Yes. Its a serious offence. And since the fake document is submitted on open electronic media, it involves criminal charges not just from India but from number of states.

All the associates who advocating the legitimacy of that document are also party of crime & their defence goes weak as they are repetedly doing so nullifying any argument of lack of knowledge.

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 03 Sep 2011 06:15

Exactly how much proof does anyone want to show that "IndianDefence and defence.pk are closely associated?

Here is a thread from defence.pk where the first message is:

08-01-2011 02:58 AM #1

Indian Defence and Turkey Defence are being attacked. We are resolving the issues to get those sites back up again.

Thank you.

Yusuf
BRFite

Postby Yusuf » 03 Sep 2011 07:50

Shiv,
Can you PM me your mail ID please?

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 03 Sep 2011 08:27

No PM on BRF. The PM facility was hacked by the Pakistanis and they control it. Will give you "screen grab" proof if you want :mrgreen:

My email is bennedose at hotmail dawt you-know-what

gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Postby gakakkad » 03 Sep 2011 08:37

Its about time our authorities wake up! First it was the Chinese who were getting state support in waging their propaganda warfare, now it seems the Pakistanis have jumped on the same bandwagon. India seriously needs to look into this issue! It needs to make sure its people are not manipulated by foreign propaganda. It is with good reason that a genuine Indian forum like DFI is facing such a sophisticated attack for about 3 weeks now, while the paki owned IDF is trying to channel all naive members to pakistani grounds.

[dhoti shiver]
DDOSing up an Indian defence fan site. Wow, that's serious enough to wake up the PM in the middle of the night and put western command IN and IAF on full alert.
[/dhoti shiver]

Sophisticated DDOS , wow that might be even more sophisticated than the state of the fart electronics of JF-17 bandaar.

Last edited by gakakkad on 03 Sep 2011 08:41, edited 1 time in total.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 03 Sep 2011 08:38

How did he get hold of an Indian passport image? I googled "Indian Passport" and saw many images of Indian passport - it beats me why somebody would put their PP image on the net. I see that it is easy to get hold of an image. I scanned about 15 pages of results and did not see anything that would closely match this 'fake' passport.

However, do these guys have any connections in the Chicago consulate?

gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Postby gakakkad » 03 Sep 2011 08:42

^^ Just a paint brush job. Non connexions what so ever .

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 03 Sep 2011 08:44

LoL. But they had to work based off a good passport image. I don't think they created the entire thing from scratch.

gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Postby gakakkad » 03 Sep 2011 08:51

it is very easy for ISI to get a stolen passport etc. sometimes people throw away their old passports. (never ever an advisable thing , besides ISI finding it their are genuine legal risks to it. even when renewing your passports /visa's , applying for massa citizenship all old passports may be needed , if people claim to lose passports authorities become very very suspicious)

chiragAS
BRFite

Postby chiragAS » 03 Sep 2011 17:19

if he is running iranian defence and turkish defence.
can someone also send a memo to the concerned authorities of these countries :mrgreen:

Virendra
BRFite

Postby Virendra » 03 Sep 2011 18:48

Merely the never ending proxy war has shown up to the cyber world. We shouldn't be surprised.
By the way, can't access DFI right now.

Troy
BRFite -Trainee

Postby Troy » 03 Sep 2011 20:30

gakakkad wrote:[dhoti shiver]
DDOSing up an Indian defence fan site. Wow, that's serious enough to wake up the PM in the middle of the night and put western command IN and IAF on full alert.
[/dhoti shiver]

Sophisticated DDOS , wow that might be even more sophisticated than the state of the fart electronics of JF-17 bandaar.

Hold yer panties matey. The post expressed anger, not yer dhoti shivering. ;) It can be the most basic attack, but if it denies you access for over 3 weeks, than obviously the sophistication level is above yours. IN and IAF on full alert? Sad. Now only if you had tough cyber crime agencies and laws.

gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Postby gakakkad » 03 Sep 2011 22:57

^^^ well cyber crime agencies or laws did not stop the Chinese from hacking into the UN servers. Nor did it stop hackers from accessing sony's database. That's not how it works. DOS attacks etc can be blocked effectively by various known techniques. I you can afford a decent CCIE or net security guy you can make your networks virtually hack proof . But of course not every can afford to have these . Only if your data represents something important and has commercial value would you do such a thing. However DFI could have easily safeguarded their networks against these script kiddies .

Return to “Trash Can Archive”