Happy Christmas 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Happy Christmas 2011

Post by RamaY »

I wish all our Christian brothers and women a Karmic Christmas this year. I hope they recollect all the Adharmic deeds they have done throughput this year on this holy day.

My prayer to Jesus and his Holy father
Dear god, I pray to you in the hope that

May the in-human deeds committed under your guise do not go waste
May the ones who conducted ghostly inquisitions burn in eternal hell
May the ones who did witch hunts hang upside down in the dark ether between the worlds
May the ones who conducted Holocaust die a very violent, painful and lonely death
May the societies who colonized others get colonized by the faithfuls
May the materialistic societies that cruelly exploited others face economic doom and become slaves in their own lands
May the pedophiles amongst us cursed repeatedly as they take new births
May the people who suffered thru all these religious acts get a chance to take their sweet revenge!

Aamen!

Let us celebrate this years Christmas while being mindful of ...

The Hidden Cost of Christmas

The true cost of cheap Christmas presents
Up to 80% of the world's toys are made in China - often by children. But there are beautiful and affordable alternatives

The Hidden Environmental Cost of Christmas

I think this is Canada (a nation that has one of the lowest average population densities) alone
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Re: Happy Christmas 2011

Post by svenkat »

RamaYji,
I can hear the Breaper drones.I think you should edit your post.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

No sir! I have said nothing wrong. I have the right to pray Jesus the way I want and I mentioned facts and factly only.

I am sure our Breaper Drones are Dharmic and they didn't do any such thing when people made similar prayers on Vinayaka Chaturdhi, Deepavali, Samkranti, Sri Ramanavami, Sivaratri and other Hindu festivals.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Dear god, I pray to you in the hope that

May the in-human deeds committed under your guise do not go waste
May the ones who conducted ghostly inquisitions burn in eternal hell
May the ones who did witch hunts hang upside down in the dark ether between the worlds
May the ones who conducted Holocaust die a very violent, painful and lonely death
May the societies who colonized others get colonized by the faithfuls
May the materialistic societies that cruelly exploited others face economic doom and become slaves in their own lands
May the pedophiles amongst us cursed repeatedly as they take new births
May the people who suffered thru all these religious acts get a chance to take their sweet revenge!

Aamen..

I wish all my Khrista-Panthi brothers a very happy, prosperous and Dharmik Khrista-Jayanti..
kumarn
BRFite

Post by kumarn »

In Khanate I wished my co-worker merry christmas. He made a show of mock horror and replied, "We are glad he is dead!" Seeing the puzzled look at my face he winked and added with a smile, "I am a Jew'.

Btw, merry christmas:-)
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

I hope they recollect all the Adharmic deeds they have done throughput this year on this holy day.
Why RamaY? It's a special festive occasion for them. That message of yours reeks of intolerance and hatred.

You must understand a lot of people disassociate with the sort of intolerance on display in the message on a festive occasion. There is nothing Dharmic in your message.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

kumarn wrote:In Khanate I wished my co-worker merry christmas. He made a show of mock horror and replied, "We are glad he is dead!" Seeing the puzzled look at my face he winked and added with a smile, "I am a Jew'.

Btw, merry christmas:-)
That is why "Happy Holidays" came in khanate as a replacement to "Merry Christmas". It is no more Christmas spirit but Holiday spirit. The secular way of celebrating the Christmas.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

harbans wrote:
Why RamaY? It's a special festive occasion for them. That message of yours reeks of intolerance and hatred.
There is nothing intolerant and hatred in what he said. That is what more or less what i said to my christian co worker and he was fine with that. Dont display holier than thou attitude.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Dont display holier than thou attitude.

Oh..there is nothing wrong in being intolerant to the adharmic. But the only Adharmic thing i saw was the original post. If you want to wish..wish well, no need to insult or mock.

Any way Merry Xmas to all. We all live in this same world. There are lots of messages in the Bible too we could all do with for sure.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Seems BR has become dumping ground for venting impotent frustrations. If you really mean what you posted, why don't you do that on a more public forum where your non-Indian neighbors can also see your views, and respond to them and instead of sulking on BR.

While I do not have a fundamental disagreement with the issues you raised, there is a time and place for everything. Your posts has nothing to do with Strategic Issues or International Relations.

To the rest of us who would like to enjoy life, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. While it is important to review the past, and worry about the future, you still got to live your present.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Ramay garu,

Please take a step back and re read what you have written. There are some limits we should not cross and let us not cross them.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

harbans wrote:
I hope they recollect all the Adharmic deeds they have done throughput this year on this holy day.

You must understand a lot of people disassociate with the sort of intolerance on display in the message on a festive occasion. There is nothing Dharmic in your message.
You are ignorant.

By definition per Christianity humans are born sinned. And Jesus Christ came to save us from our sins. The best prayer we can offer to Jesus is repenting our sins. Is there any better day than Kristu Jayanti to do that?

All others:
That is my prayer to my Jesus. You can offer yours. Perhaps you can pray that "RamaY becomes more tolerant and Dharmic" and I will be blessed.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

All right, so that it is not offensive to anyone:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all;”

PLUS

“a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only “AMERICA” in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual orientation of the wisher.” (Disclaimer: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher who assumes no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »