Pakistan arms sales, ops, doctrine, etc

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Re: Pakistan arms sales, ops, doctrine, etc

Post by Karan M »

See my post above. please make sure you do the following:
provide all the necessary details.
also provide all the necessary actions you claim you will do.
go ahead & post them. .

otherwise, everyone can see apki posterior ka PDF ne kya haal kiya hain. aur dimag ka bhi.
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

Last 3 pages of this thread need to be cleansed with bleach. :(
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Nirav dude
Why ask for a deadline from ADA/HAL?
The only deadline is a finished product!
Timelines could be better, but then blame GoI for not funding these orgs better

How is it ADA/HAL at fault? These guys are at it like worker ants, the foreign procurement schemes are cooked up in Delhi - underfunding ADA/HAL, styming do estiv products is part of that scheme. The services have to get on with a job, and have to have a working product. Delhi uses this excuse, and gangs up with the services against DRDO/ADA/HAL
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

kya bataaega ki tu kitna bada bewakoof hain? :rotfl:

you are a cartoon man... complete and total Pdef tool.

ullu jaisi harkate. ullu jaisa bhartav. aur doosro ko gutter talk ke bare main lecture. :rotfl:
Seriously.
Gaand me goo hai toh Bata.
Call me a Paki you son of a bitch.
Say that to my face, I'll burst your bubble.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Can't believe this is BRF
It sounds like the US general elections already!
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Nuked on BRedator instruction.
Last edited by nirav on 10 Jul 2017 09:27, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Go on then - state your name and address with all your overt threats to violence.

Your antics are now a matter of record. Step up.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

As regards history sheeter, I believe admins can see who has the history, who contributes what & can make the judgement. Your constant ad hominems, stalking posters thread to thread, pretending to be some sort of thought police, virtue signalling and dishonestly claiming all other posters were anti-IAF etc are well recorded now.

I treat your contemptible TSP like behaviour with the contempt it deserves and await you sharing your details publicly. After all, weren't you bragging about violence & physical threats. Go on, share it all.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

guys pls calm down. Cool drinks pls.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Some posts need to be deleted and thread locked for a few days. Pakis don't buy/ sell so much stuff anyways.
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

Kartik wrote:Expect a "joint" program on the FC-31. Pakistan doesn't have the technological base to build a 4th generation fighter on its own in another 2 decades, leave alone a 5th gen fighter. But, they can assemble it like they do the JF-17, with a great deal of technology transfer and hand holding from the Chinese. They will look to develop avionics and software for their own fleet, and I'd expect close collaboration with Turkey, whose aerospace industry is at the very initial stage of the KF-X program and has the on-going Hurkus and Anka programs.
I am somehow skeptical of this Joint 5th Gen Program , I have read umteen interviews with PAF chief over past 5 years where they claimed J-10 was round the corner and that would be their new F-16 and they might opt for J-20 as 5th gen program.

Its been 5 plus years and we dont see a single J-10 in PAF squadron !

I think its the shortage of funds thats preventing their ambition to become a reality , Lately they have been inducting Chinese SAM like HQ-16 and others buying AWACS and ofcourse their JF-17 and scouting for F-16 upgrade with Turkey assistance etc.

All said and done we wont see a J-10 in PAF much less a JV to make J-31 or J-20 its all vapourware.......The Pakistani Generals would steal all the money left and put into Mizzzile Nuclear program and PAF will have to be contend with what they have and play Defensively in Any War
sarang
BRFite

Post by sarang »

Any specific reason moderators are not stopping this tug-of-war between the these respected BRfites. :( :(

This is all new level seen by BR in last 20 years. :oops: :oops:

Shame.
Kakarat
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakarat »

Austin wrote:
Kartik wrote:Expect a "joint" program on the FC-31. Pakistan doesn't have the technological base to build a 4th generation fighter on its own in another 2 decades, leave alone a 5th gen fighter. But, they can assemble it like they do the JF-17, with a great deal of technology transfer and hand holding from the Chinese. They will look to develop avionics and software for their own fleet, and I'd expect close collaboration with Turkey, whose aerospace industry is at the very initial stage of the KF-X program and has the on-going Hurkus and Anka programs.
I am somehow skeptical of this Joint 5th Gen Program , I have read umteen interviews with PAF chief over past 5 years where they claimed J-10 was round the corner and that would be their new F-16 and they might opt for J-20 as 5th gen program.

Its been 5 plus years and we dont see a single J-10 in PAF squadron !

I think its the shortage of funds thats preventing their ambition to become a reality , Lately they have been inducting Chinese SAM like HQ-16 and others buying AWACS and ofcourse their JF-17 and scouting for F-16 upgrade with Turkey assistance etc.

All said and done we wont see a J-10 in PAF much less a JV to make J-31 or J-20 its all vapourware.......The Pakistani Generals would steal all the money left and put into Mizzzile Nuclear program and PAF will have to be contend with what they have and play Defensively in Any War
The non availability of J-10s to pak might be because of its Al-31 engines and russian pressure on not exporting the engine to pak. on the other hand FC-31 is presently flying with RD-93 engine for which it has export license to pak. Also china might not want to export a 5G to pak any time soon as it can make India react by immediately getting its own 5G either import or accelerate own development or both, currently chinese are a step forward and might not want to loose it. These are just my thoughts and only time will tell
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

sarang wrote:Any specific reason moderators are not stopping this tug-of-war between the these respected BRfites. :( :(

This is all new level seen by BR in last 20 years. :oops: :oops:

Shame.
Mods probably haven't seen it. Needs to be reported for them to be aware. I agree with Deejay , delete some posts and lock the thread for a few days.
sarang
BRFite

Post by sarang »

No,

I dont think this debacle is thread specific,

its a matter of ethics, and things like these are never seen on this forum.

the very spirit of the forum is lost, if these things do happen now and then.

I condemn, the language used, with maximum effect.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

locking thread for a week