Indo-UK News and Discussion - April 2013

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Re: Indo-UK News and Discussion - April 2013

Post by arshyam »

A data point. Somewhat old, but relevant.

Child sexual assault suspect’s Chennai link - Ramya Kannan, The Hindu
British Airways pilot Bartle Frere, arrested in Britain on charges of child sexual assault, has told a court there that he spent time in the fishing village of Nochikuppam in the city, where “he took an interest in children and they took an interest in me.”

The Daily Mail has reported his deposition in Bournemouth Crown Court, but Chennai Police still claim they have no information on this case whatsoever.

He reportedly said he found India a fascinating place and would regularly take monthly British Airways flights to Chennai and spend time with the people of Nochikuppam.

According to the Daily Mail, Frere said he, “became friends with village families because of his ‘passion’ for photography — taking pictures of both children and adults.”

He reportedly bought them gifts, including expensive ones like iPhones and sports equipment, and claimed he regularly spent up to 200 pounds on them during a trip.

“If I was there for several days, I might spend a couple of hundred pounds, maybe less. I am in a position of being very well-paid and don’t have to support a family — it’s money I can afford.”

Frere, who is denying charges of indecent assault on children and paedophilia, claims: “They were asking for money, which I didn't like giving… For the cost of me eating in the crew hotel, I found I could feed about a dozen children in a local restaurant.”

As part of the trial, the Daily Mail reports, the jury was also shown a film Frere had made during one of his trips to Nochikuppam. The video was of a boat trip he took with local boys and adults. “The film, which had the Bollywood soundtrack ‘Crazy Kiya Re’ accompanying it, showed boys jumping from the boat into the sea and playing with a bodyboard Frere had brought from the U.K for them.

The Dorset Echo reports that he told the jury that the “indecent photos of Indian boys on his iPhone had been taken by the boys during one of his overnight stays in Chennai as part of his job with British Airways and he had deleted them when found them, but didn’t realise they got automatically transferred to his computer.”

The BBC reported on Frere’s links with boys in Bangalore, earlier. The Telegraph, UK, earlier reported from the court that he had made a reservation under the name John Smith (a name residents in Chennai know him by).

Christine Beddoe, former director of End Child Prostitution, Child ***** and Trafficking (ECPAT) U.K., said that Frere had told the jury that his saying ‘I love you’ to the boys and calling them ‘beautiful’ and ‘sexy’ in messages, was because it was a ‘cultural thing’ to say in India.

From initial trial reporting, she said it seemed to her that the Crown Prosecution Service has no intention of putting any Indian victim/witness on the stand.

“For the India-related offences they are only running with the offence of facilitating sexual abuse; this has a lower threshold and does not rely on victim testimony,” she said.

Frere was arrested in November 2013.

He has since denied a total of 25 sex abuse charges slapped on him, claiming that he was asexual.

Among the offences laid at his door are five offences of arranging or facilitating the commission of a child sex abuse offence, which relates to his alleged conduct with boys in India, the newspaper has reported.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

eklavya wrote:The description of Delhi as the "rape capital of India" (1) was not a phrase invented by a foreigner.
... It shows 3 sick Indian men (the convicted rapist, and his two lawyers) and a number of decent and humane Indian men: the victim's tutor(2), the victim's father, the patrolman who found the injured victims thrown naked on the roadside, a Supreme Court advocate, the criminal psychologist at Tihar, the thousands of men protesting on the streets, etc.
(1) Whether Delhi is rape capital of India or not is debatable. But all of us should get through our heads one singular fact - Delhi is not India, Doon-St. Stepehens- Lady Sriram-Miranda House delhi elites are not common Indians. Most of them have grown up in west like Lyutens and right out of college go to Oxbridge-Harvard-Tufts to study English, Shakespeare, and some wishy-washy case studies on developmental economics, and a fair dose of rhetoric by participating in that dumb Oxford Debate Society, come back to Lutyens, get nominated to RS, and get coffee-table hagiographies written by the dozens of durbari hacks.

(2) Nirbhaya's friend who was there in the bus on that day and was beaten up to an inch of his life has stated publicly that there was no such tutor, the film is a fake, only he and Nirbhaya (and perps of course) knew what had taken place. He also questioned as to how did the tutor know what movie he wanted to see (background: The tutor in the docu says that friend wanted to see an action movie and Nirbhaya Life of Pi).

I would see the movie if it gets designation of "a loose fictional account of nirbhaya". As of now it is billed as a genuine documentary which shows what "really happened". The only person (who happens to be a man - but then I want to be PC lest the femnazi brigade start tarring and feathering me) who indisputably possesses the truth says this documentary is fiction (in his words "fake").
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 11 Mar 2015 06:10, edited 1 time in total.
Skanda
BRFite

Post by Skanda »

'Very disturbing' CCTV footage shows victim beaten over the head with rock 'many' times

Some British liberal values on display here:

Leeds police have seized CCTV footage that shows a rape victim being dragged from a bus stop, beaten “many times” over the head with a blunt object, sexually assaulted and left for dead.

The 18-year-old victim miraculously survived the sustained attack, which police are now treating as attempted murder.

Officers are choosing not to release the footage, which they say “clearly shows the very disturbing circumstances of the offence”, though not in sufficient quality to identify the perpetrator.

“The victim is seen being carried away a short distance while struggling against her attacker who takes her into a nearby garden,” said West Yorkshire Police’s Detective Superintendent Nick Wallen.

“He can then be seen striking her over the head numerous times with a blunt object that we believe to have been a large stone.”
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

JetLee going to Englisthan and will inaugurate Gandhi's statue. Does it mean that Modi is not planning a visit anytime soon? The brutes wanted him for the function.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-new ... 25352.aspx
British Muslims accuse govt of criminalising Islam, say 'terror threats' being used for politics
About 60 imams and leaders of Muslim organisations in the United Kingdom have signed an open letter to the government, accusing it of "criminalising Islam".

They say that the "terror threat" is being exploited for political capital in the run-up to the general election. Signatories of the letter include former Guantanamo Bay detainee Moazzam Begg and members of the Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir.

However, one of Britain's largest Muslim umbrella body, the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB), has not signed the letter.

The open letter accuses the government of trying to deflect attention from crises in the economy and health service, while trying to silence criticism of foreign policy.

The signatories criticise the "demonisation of Muslims in Britain...despite their disavowal of violence and never having supported terrorist acts."

"The expedient use of undefined and politically charged words like 'radicalisation' and 'extremism' is unacceptable as it criminalises legitimate political discourse," the letter says.

Apart from imams, the signatories include advocates, activists, community leaders, community organisations and student bodies.

Jahangir Mohammed, director of the Centre for Muslim Affairs, said the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act had made the entire Muslim community feel targeted. "Counter-terrorism policies are flawed and alienating," he said. "This approach is not working and actually backfiring. The entire Muslim community is being blamed for the actions of a violent few and as a result Muslims in Britain feel marginalised."

He added that the act would legitimise public servants' suspicions of Muslims and their beliefs and political views. "This goes against equality policies that state individuals should not be discriminated due to their political and religious beliefs," he said. "It will serve to destroy good community relations that have been built over many years and will treat Muslims as a suspect community."
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Time for British Indians to take up cudgels on behalf of the brutalized women of their adopted country...

Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Cross posting -- UK seems to be a haven for pedophiles who are actually running the country. The world needs to be aware and stop sending their children to UK.
udaym wrote:In Great Britain, Powerful Pedophiles are Seemingly Everywhere and Totally Above the Law (From: libertyblitzkrieg)
A newspaper editor was handed startling evidence that Britain’s top law enforcement official knew there was a VIP pedophile network in Westminster, at the heart of the British government. What happened next in the summer of 1984 helps to explain how shocking allegations of rape and murder against some of the country’s most powerful men went unchecked for decades.

Less than 24 hours after starting to inquire about the dossier presented to him by a senior Labour Party politician, the editor was confronted in his office by a furious member of parliament who threatened him and demanded the documents. “He was frothing at the mouth and really shouting and spitting in my face,” Don Hale told The Daily Beast. “He was straight at me like a raging lion; he was ready to knock me through the wall.”

Despite the MP’s explosive intervention, Hale refused to hand over the papers which appeared to show that Leon Brittan, Margaret Thatcher’s Home Secretary, was fully aware of a pedophile network that included top politicians.

The editor’s resistance was futile; the following morning, police officers from the counter-terror and intelligence unit known as Special Branch burst into the newspaper office, seized the material and threatened to have Hale arrested if he ever reported what had been found.
(more)
nawabs
BRFite

Post by nawabs »

Police Cover-up of Child Sex Abuse in Sheffield 'Bigger Than Rotherham'

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/03 ... rotherham/
South Yorkshire Police has covered up abuse on a “massive” scale in the former industrial city turned multicultural melting-pot, a retired veteran police officer has claimed, remarking in an interview the abuse was “bigger than Rotherham”.

The revelation by the former officer, who served for thirty years, could be yet another in a long line of emerging child sex scandals in predominantly northern English cities with sizeable Pakistani populations. It is not the first such revelation for South Yorkshire Police, who also failed to detect and prosecute criminal abuse in the city of Rotherham, where 1,400 known girls were trafficked and raped by a network of criminals using take-away shops and minicab firms to enable their activities.

A Sheffield city council employee tasked with tracking child sex abuse has claimed almost 700 children were referred to the police in just two years, but not a single prosecution was made on the back of the information passed to the police.

Retired constable Tony Brooks has come forward with the allegations, and has said South Yorkshire Police have long known that girls as young as twelve – putting them into the most serious category of sex abuse – were being raped, but chose not to act on the information they had, effectively creating a cover-up. Claiming 200 girls were reported to have been abused in just a three year period in the city, he told the BBC “The size of the exploitation was massive in Sheffield.

“We offered to form a unit to continue the work – we offered to advertise our work so girls would come forward. We were told, ‘it’s not going to happen, return to your districts.”

“He said to me, ‘go and spend an hour or two with each girl and find out what’s happened to them and tell them there’s not enough evidence to go on”. The officer refused to follow the order.

Police analyst Gary Birchall, who also spoke to the BBC, expressed his disbelief after he learnt of the extent of the cover-up. He was asked as part of his work to look into a special operation run by the South Yorkshire Police, and paid for by Sheffield city council which was tasked with looking into child sex abuse. He found that despite it having been specifically requested and funded to the tune of £50,000, the operation had been shelved almost immediately with officers reassigned to other work.

He requested a “full investigation” into the failure, but his call went unheeded. Speaking on the matter, he said: “I got a call telling me the operation’s been shelved. I said it can’t be shelved, there’s evidence here that children are being trafficked, being sexually abused. There isn’t a superlative that describes how I felt then or how I feel now. Utter, utter, disbelief.”
nawabs
BRFite

Post by nawabs »

Theresa May (Home Secretary): Child abuse in the UK runs far deeper than you know

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -know.html
We already know the trail will lead into our schools and hospitals, our churches, our youth clubs and many other institutions that should have been places of safety but instead became the setting for the most appalling abuse. However, what the country doesn’t yet appreciate is the true scale of that abuse.

I met young survivors (they prefer the term and, certainly, they are no longer children) and saw how the lives that lay ahead would be so much harder as a result of the pain and distrust that had become a part of them. In my discussions with older victims and survivors and their representatives, I began to realise how abuse is woven, covertly, into the fabric of our society.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

He he MKG's danda is missing from his statue, must have been done so as to not remind themselves about the danda they got.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Why is he fully covered? Is it because too much flesh would distract tourist or perhaps to protect him from the weather in Englisthan? Perhaps just to avoid the ire of the resident Islamist in Londonisthan.

The face seems to resemble the filum Gandhi than the real one.
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

pankajs wrote:Why is he fully covered? Is it because too much flesh would distract tourist or perhaps to protect him from the weather in Englisthan? Perhaps just to avoid the ire of the resident Islamist in Londonisthan.
Good points, while resident britshitlanders are busy finding fully clothed pics of MKG it doesn't take much efforts to turn the table. The statue by Britshitland is suited according to the britshit sense of clothing.

Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... -messenger

A Brishit a$$wipe compares Leslee Udwin to Katherine Mayo -- apparently both women were speaking the truth like all the colonialist child molesters in the UK. Maybe this turd Ian Jack and his Brishit ilk should be looking at the pedophile and rape problems in his own sh1thole of a country before pretending that India needs white mofos of his and Leslee's ilk to teach the heathen lessons on what is right and wrong.
At its rotten heart, according to Mayo, lay the untrammelled sexuality of the Indian male, the cause of so much rape, homosexuality, prostitution, venereal disease and child marriage, or what would now be called child abuse. However political her motivation, or wonky her theory, Mayo was energetic in her investigations and produced many examples as evidence.
The utter gall of these Brit oiseaules to ignore the fact that all of this was taking place at the same time the Brits were committing genocide of Indians in West Bengal, treating Indians like slaves in the rest of the country, and then blaming the victims of their colonial depradations for not being "civilized" like these murdering rapist aholes from Colonial Britain...and the best part is how the likes of this turd Ian Jack conveniently gloss over the context of the times, even as he praises Katherine Mayo for her "investigations and evidence". It will be a good day when the colonial br!tish mothe#$#%$^s get payback for this and other crimes against Asian countries in the past centuries -- just having a statue of Gandhi in London is not going to stop it.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Teresa May: We are a perfectly normal society.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Looks a little like Ben Kingsley - half and half.
That said, I really appreciate Kingsley. A thespian of highest caliber who had been relegated to playing minor roles due to his mixed race :(

May be UK citizens of Indian heritage should look for new opportunities in India and the US. :mrgreen:
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the STFUP thread.

More BBC antics.

Reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson, the in the news presenter of BBC Program Top Gear for getting into a fracas with his BBC producer, comment that “The problem is that television executives have got it into their heads that if one presenter on a show is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed heterosexual boy, the other must be a black Muslim lesbian.”

BBC’s quest to promote Mohammadden views runs into trouble as an enterprising Mohammadden man with roots in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan passes himself off as a former Test Cricket player and gets paid by the BBC for expert comments, gets caught for being an impostor:

BBC apologises after Manchester man claiming to be former Pakistan cricketer appears as regular pundit : Nadeem Alam, from Hulme, repeatedly posed as former batsman Nadeem Abbasi and was paid to appear on BBC World News, BBC Asian Network and Radio Five Live
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

Human babies as crocodile bait: hunting practices of the British in Colonial India

The idea of using live human babies as crocodile bait may sound horrific, but the 19th century British hunters in colonial Sri Lanka and India found the idea so charming for big game hunting. A recent review of the 19th century records reveal that at least some British crocodile hunters during the colonial rule used live babies rented from the natives as bait to lure crocodiles.

As per the review carried out by Anslem de Silva of Amphibian and Reptile Research Organisation of Sri Lanka and Ruchira Somaweera of Biologic Environmental Survey, Australia, the hunters used to advertise in newspapers like the Ceylon Catholic Messenger in Ceylon [old name of present Sri Lanka] to find native parents who will ‘rent’ the baby to the hunter to be used as crocodile bait. Articles in British Magazines like The Richmond Dispatch and the Record-Union in 1894 include quotes from British crocodile hunters about how they used to rent out babies for six cents a day for crocodiling in India.

At least some of these hunters believed that there is nothing better than a live human baby to lure crocodiles out of water to a comfortable shooting distance. For instance, the ex-army officer claims to have shot more than 100 crocodiles from India using the same baby girl as the bait.

"I used to have the Option on an Indian baby that was the most killing bait for crocodiles in all that part of India. I killed more than one hundred crocodiles with that youngster as a lure before she outgrew her usefulness. She had the most persistent and far-reaching yell I ever heard come out of mortal being, and no crocodile could resist it. She was a real siren in luring the big reptiles to their fate, and I was sorry to see her grow and get too big for bait and have to give her up", says the hunter in the Richmond Dispatch report.

The reviewers located at least 19 newspaper reports or articles published in the UK, Australia and the US from 1888 to 1910 which mention this horrific hunting practice by the British in India and Sri Lanka. These records note that the hunter used to hide near to the ‘bait’ and will shoot the crocodile when it comes closer to the baby. According to the quotes of a crocodile hunter from India, sometimes, the crocodile get away with the bait also.

It is interesting to examine at how the Western media looked at this practice in its reportage. Many mentioned that the mothers in Ceylon were so confident about the British hunters that they were willing to rent out babies four days a week for two shillings a day.

While in India, according to the quote from the crocodile hunter, women used to flock him to get their babies rented out as bait. "The babies were brought back all right as a rule, but once in a while some sportsman was a trifle slow with his rifle, or made a bad shot, and the crocodile got away with the bait, but that didn't happen often ", says the Richmond Dispatch report.

Moreover, the narrative of the colonial media also wonders that these live baits were almost indifferent to the approaching crocodile but were so scared of the sound of the gun shot.

http://indianbiodiversitytalk.blogspot. ... ws023.html
Were human babies used as bait in crocodile hunts in colonial Sri Lanka?

Anslem de Silva 1 & Ruchira Somaweera 2

http://threatenedtaxa.org/ZooPrintJourn ... 5-6809.pdf

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/ ... d-1/seq-3/
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

pankajs wrote:Why is he fully covered? Is it because too much flesh would distract tourist or perhaps to protect him from the weather in Englisthan?
If I remember correctly, Britisher's invited Gandhi for the round-table conference on the pretence of granting many things. But since they knew his attire, they made sure he arrived in England towards winter. Anyway he returned back disappointed and empty-handed!
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

A gross violation of Human rights is ongoing in England... Asylum seekers have been detained in inhuman conditions . No medical access is provided to the sick. As expected ,no coverage by Boobtube (BBC) and MSM ..

UK detention center is a prison’ – hunger striker’s relative

http://rt.com/uk/240669-uk-detained-voi ... er-strike/

People familiar with the conditions at immigration removal centers in the UK have described them as “proper prisons” with abominable conditions such as lack of medical care, physical abuse and illegal indefinite detentions.

Amid mounting criticism of the handling of refugees by British authorities, a social media campaign under the hashtag #DetainedVoices has been launched in support of detainees kept in the detention centers.

RT’s Laura Smith spoke with detainee Ahmat Obid over the phone, who said he initiated the hunger strike because authorities were “making fun” of indefinitely detained people who wanted their cases to be reviewed.

“I came to discuss with them the matter of hunger. And they asked, ‘What do you want?’ I said we want to leave, we want to have freedom. And she was just smiling, she was just laughing, she told me it was not possible,” Obid said.

surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

Why did the Brutish people put up a statue of Gandhi? Why not Bose or Bhagat Singh or Dhingra?

Around the world the Indian government, mostly INC, has been eager to install statues of Gandhi and paying for it from the tax payers of India. It would be interesting to follow the money and find out who paid for the money for this statue and where did the idea begin from?
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

Is there a thread to track the stuff the Brutish people stole from India?

i was reading about the ancient indian mathematicians and saw this interesting piece on Bakshshali Manuscript, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakhshali_manuscript. And where is the manuscript now, at Oxford. Why do they take the ancient heritage of other nations. The Nazi stolen stuff was returned.
Sonugn
BRFite

Post by Sonugn »

surinder wrote:Is there a thread to track the stuff the Brutish people stole from India?

i was reading about the ancient indian mathematicians and saw this interesting piece on Bakshshali Manuscript, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakhshali_manuscript. And where is the manuscript now, at Oxford. Why do they take the ancient heritage of other nations. The Nazi stolen stuff was returned.
Sir if you are on tittar you can follow @IndiaPrideProj
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

surinder wrote:Why did the Brutish people put up a statue of Gandhi? Why not Bose or Bhagat Singh or Dhingra?

Around the world the Indian government, mostly INC, has been eager to install statues of Gandhi and paying for it from the tax payers of India. It would be interesting to follow the money and find out who paid for the money for this statue and where did the idea begin from?
They hoped Modi ji will visit for the inauguration considering how much he speaks about MK Gandhi. They perhaps hoped all the bad blood generated over 10 years will vanish by this gesture. They also conveniently released leslieuddins documentary to potentially put PM on the back foot when he was in the UQ.

Not all games worked for UQ. Hopefully, PMO will retaliate appropriately.
member_28638
BRFite

Post by member_28638 »

‘British police stop, search hundreds of toddlers’

Mar 15, 2015

A fresh report says British police have stopped and searched nearly 300 toddlers in the past five years.

In total, 288 children aged under-five years old have been subjected to searches on suspicion of terrorism, drugs and “anticipated violence”.

Freedom of Information requests to police forces across the UK reveal toddlers who are well under the criminal age of responsibility of 10 were subjected to the powers, which have been blamed for inflaming tensions between the police and the public, the Sunday Times reported.

However, the police said in almost all cases, the tactic was used to search small children who had been used by adults to conceal drugs, weapons and stolen goods.

Some criminals mistakenly believe that if they force children under 10 - the age of criminal responsibility - to carry illegal items on their behalf that they cannot be prosecuted.

Now, Rodney Shakespeare, a London-based political commentator, says children under such circumstances are very much distressed, adding that the whole thing portrays a grim picture of the society.

In addition, stop and search was deployed against 612 children aged less than 10, the age of criminal responsibility, across England and Wales.

Last year Theresa May, the Home Secretary, introduced new measures which scaled back the use of stop and search generally because of fears it was undermining relations between the police and ethnic minorities.

====================
Comment:

England's sons and daughters using their young kids to commit crimes!

Shall we make a documentary about this?
member_28638
BRFite

Post by member_28638 »

Child rape in UK up in last five years

Mar 12, 2015

Newly released figures show that child rape has increased by 37 percent in the United Kingdom over the past five years.

The data, released by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary on behalf of the Rape Monitoring Group (RMG), showed that there were 5,674 recorded incidences of child rape in 2009 and 2010, compared to 7,775 cases in 2013 and 2014.

According to the RMG, only 2,306, or 30 percent of the cases, resulted in charges or summons.

“The Rape Monitoring Group’s intention in compiling these digests is to prompt scrutiny of how each local area deals with rape,” the chairwoman of the RMG, Dru Sharpling, said.

Shadow Home Secretary Yvette Cooper slammed the figures as being “extremely disturbing.”

“Rape and the sexual abuse of a child - are some of the most abhorrent and heinous crimes. And victims deserve justice,” Cooper said.

North Wales has the highest rate of child rapes in England and Wales.

“Over the last four years, there has been a dire trend in recorded incidents of rape going up, but prosecutions and convictions going down,” Cooper added.

The figures also show that adult rape increased by 38 percent from 9,383 recorded cases in 2009 and 2010 to 12,952 in 2013 through 2014.

Meanwhile, police officials say that budget cuts have adversely affected the level of service to rape victims.

Nearly 17,000 police officers have been cut since 2010. Specialist units for sexual offences have been disbanded, as police officers have in recent years been deployed in more general positions.
member_28638
BRFite

Post by member_28638 »

Former British TV weatherman jailed for child abuse

Mar 13, 2015

A former British television weatherman has been sentenced to five years in jail after he was found guilty of assaulting two teenage boys in his previous job as a teacher.

Fred Talbot, famous for presenting the forecast during the late 1980s and early 1990s, was convicted in February of indecent sex attacks on two 14-year-old schoolboys from Altrincham Grammar School, where he was a teacher in the 1970s.

During his trial on Friday at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court, 65-year-old Talbot was described as being “obsessed” with teenage boys.

While passing the verdict, Judge Timothy Mort told Talbot his jail term would start immediately considering his “abuse of trust.”

He said Talbot had “deliberately and indecently” assaulted the two pupils for his “own gratification.”

Detective chief inspector Graham Brock said, “Put simply, these offences reflect an abhorrent abuse of trust by a man who has proven to have no regard for the innocence of youth he was employed to nurture.”

Talbot’s abuse case is the latest in a series of British TV personalities detained for child abuse, including Australian entertainer, Rolf Harris, and former BBC presenter, Stuart Hall.

Britain has been rocked by a series of pedophile scandals in the last three years, which broke out after the death of the BBC’s former presenter, Jimmy Savile, who has been branded as one of UK’s most prolific known sexual predators.

Savile died in 2011 and following his death, hundreds of allegations of sex abuse and rape of minors became public.

Several high-profile figures have been arrested in connection with the multiple investigations into the abuse scandal surrounding the BBC’s former presenter.

British TV presenter, Rolf Harris, was sentenced to five years and nine months in prison over a string of sexual assaults on girls and young women.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

chakra ji, please provide the links. Thank you.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

surinder wrote:Why did the Brutish people put up a statue of Gandhi? Why not Bose or Bhagat Singh or Dhingra?

yeah this gandhi statue fetish has got to stop.

I heard the most revered IT co has been the lead donor for this one.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

So even the high priest of free speech and human rights, UK, bans media in order to protect its image? Too bad we needed RT to come out with a report like this:

Revealed: UK govt bans filming at immigrant detention center to avoid bad publicity
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

I heard the most revered IT co has been the lead donor for this one.
The same one whose founder's stupid spawn created the "marty library" by funding a bunch of "indologists" from the same place that produce Witzel to the tune of 40 million US $…why am I not surprised.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2984529/Cabinet-office-child-abuse-cover-MoS-beats-attempt-No10-gag-VIP-file-shows-Thatcher-knew-paedophile-MP-Cyril-Smith.html
Downing Street cynically tried to prevent the release of damaging files exposing the scale of the cover-up over paedophile MP Cyril Smith.
The Cabinet Office repeatedly blocked The Mail on Sunday’s attempts to see the bombshell documents – and caved in only after being threatened with High Court action.
After the shocking year-long fight, we can reveal the content of the papers, which expose just how much the Establishment knew about the late politician’s sexual and physical abuse of young boys.

Following The Mail on Sunday’s victory, it can be revealed for the first time that:
- Margaret Thatcher was personally told that police had investigated claims that Smith indecently assaulted teenage boys in the 1960s.
- Thatcher was explicitly warned that awarding a knighthood to the 29-stone Liberal MP risked damaging the ‘integrity of the honours system’, but went ahead anyway.

Civil servants feared the secret Smith police file might be made public in 1982 –when a burglary at the Fleet Street offices of The Sun newspaper revealed the editor was in possession of a copy. This revelation will lead to speculation that the break-in was linked to attempts to cover up Smith’s crimes.
One insider told The Mail on Sunday that the matter is ‘on the Deputy Prime Minister’s desk’.
The fact that the Cabinet Office blocked five attempts by The Mail on Sunday to see the papers will deepen fears of a cover-up at the highest levels over the activities of VIP paedophiles.
Labour MP Simon Danczuk, who exposed the scale of Smith’s abuse in Parliament, said: ‘Nick Clegg and David Cameron have colluded in covering this up. It involves their people and we should not have to learn about this piecemeal because of journalists pestering for information.
Clegg and Cameron accused over 'cover-up'
‘Both men need to come clean and make a personal commitment to revealing everything that is now held by Government departments.

After his death at the age of 82 in 2010, Clegg said he was ‘deeply saddened’ by the loss and said everyone in Rochdale knew him ‘as a friend’.
But two years later claims emerged that he repeatedly spanked and sexually abused boys in care homes and hostels, but the authorities saw to it that he was never brought to justice.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

"Britain's children"
More on the cover-up of the British Westminister paedo scandal involving the entire British establishment from ministers,ambassadors,top cops,celebes,etc.,etc.

Child sex abuse allegations: Scotland Yard 'scrapped Cyril Smith undercover investigation in 1980s' http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 12351.html
Scotland Yard is facing new allegations of a cover up after it was reported that an undercover police investigation that had gathered compelling evidence of child abuse in the 1980s was scrapped shortly after detectives moved in to make arrests.

BBC Newsnight said it had been told that during a three-month secret inquiry, officers had gathered a substantial amount of evidence – including photographs and video taken from inside a London flat - of men abusing boys aged around 14 years old.

The police investigation is alleged to have led to the late Liberal MP Sir Cyril Smith being taken into a police station after officers arrived at a house in Streatham, South London, that was hosting sex parties involving teenage boys. But the programme alleges he was released within hours without any charges.

Sir Cyril Smith (centre) Cyril Smith (centre) was allegedly released without charge after being taken in for questioning over sex parties involving teenage boys

Newsnight claims that the officers were then ordered to hand over all their evidence – including notebooks and video footage – and warned to stay quiet about the investigation or face prosecution. A desk sergeant that had wanted to keep Smith in custody overnight was reprimanded.

According to one testimony, officers were read out the Official Secrets Act to deter them from speaking out further. They were then assured that those who had been caught “would not be playing a role in public life any more”, but Smith continued as an MP until 1992. He died in 2010.

The allegations emerged shortly after the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) announced it was investigation allegations of corruption inside Scotland Yard, including claims that it covered up child sexual abuse by senior officers and MPs.
Operation Midland has already been set up to investigate child sex abuse claims at Dolphin Square (Corbis)

READ MORE: • Watchdog to investigate police 'cover-up'

One of the allegations refers to Dolphin Square, an apartment block near the Houses of Parliament where sex parties involving under-age boys are claimed to have taken place. The inquiry will cover 14 referrals spanning four decades from the 1970s to 2005. The Met said it had voluntarily referred the allegations to the watchdog.

Last night a Scotland Yard spokesman told The Independent: “The Directorate of Professional Standards is investigating allegations that police officers acted inappropriately in relation to non-recent child abuse investigations. Anyone with information which they believe can assist such inquiries is encouraged to pass it onto police for consideration.”
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

X-post

Finally, a genuine and honest assessment of 'India's Daughter' from a Western source:

The Telegraph: Why to blacken India on rape do they have to omit the facts?
If there is a cultural problem here, it is the longstanding desire of the Western media to stereotype Indian males as sexual predators
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/metropolitan-police-investigated-over-child-sex-abuse-coverup-claims-involving-mps-and-officers-10110800.html
Scotland Yard is to be investigated over claims it covered up child sex offences due to the involvement of both MPs and police officers.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said it is investigating allegations of “historic, high level corruption of the most serious nature” within the Metropolitan Police force.

The Met is being probed over 14 referrals made to the IPCC detailing alleged corruption in the force relating to child sexual offences from the 1970s to the 2005.

One of the allegations explicitly refers to Dolphin Square, the estate in Pimlico close to the Houses of Parliament where child sex abuse parties attended by MPs are alleged to have taken place.

Another claims that a statement made by an abuse victim was doctored to remove the name of a senior politician implicated in the crime, while another alleges no action was taken after a document listing police officers and MPs involved in a paedophile ring was discovered.

An allegation that a document was found at an address of a paedophile that originated from the Houses of Parliament listing a number of highly prominent individuals (MPs and senior police officers) as being involved in a paedophile ring and no further action was taken;

An allegation that an investigation into a paedophile ring, in which a number of people were convicted, did not take action in relation to other more prominent individuals;

:: Allegations that a politician had spoken with a senior Met Police officer and demanded no action was taken regarding a paedophile ring and boys being procured and supplied to prominent persons in Westminster in the 1970s;

:: An allegation that in the late 1970s a surveillance operation that gathered intelligence on a politician being involved in paedophile activities was closed down by a senior Met Police officer;

:: An allegation that a dossier of allegations against senior figures and politicians involved in child abuse were taken by Special Branch officers;

:: Allegations that a surveillance operation of a child abuse ring was subsequently shut down due to high profile people being involved;

:: Allegations of child sex abuse against a senior politician and a subsequent cover-up of his crimes;

:: Allegations that during a sexual abuse investigation a senior officer instructed the investigation be halted and that that order had come from 'up high' in the Met;

Allegations against a former senior Met Police officer regarding child sex abuse and that further members of the establishment including judges were involved.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

More "Bojitiv" nooz from Blighty.Judges watching *****!

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2015/mar ... hy-at-work
Three judges removed and a fourth resigns for viewing ***** at work
Judicial Conduct Investigations Office found that there had been ‘inexcusable misuse’ of the four judges’ IT accounts
Viewing ***** on office computers was ‘wholly unacceptable conduct for a judicial office-holder’, the Judicial Conduct Investigations Office said. Photograph: Homer Sykes/Getty Images

Owen Bowcott Legal affairs correspondent

Tuesday 17 March 2015 10.41 GMT Last modified on Tuesday 17 March 2015
Three judges have been removed and a fourth has resigned following an investigation into an allegation that they viewed ***** material on office computers.

The disciplinary inquiry was revealed by the Judicial Conduct Investigations Office, which found that there had been “inexcusable misuse” of their IT accounts.

“Three judges: district judge Timothy Bowles, immigration judge Warren Grant, and deputy district judge and recorder Peter Bullock have been removed from judicial office following an investigation into an allegation that they viewed ***** material on judicial IT equipment in their offices,” a statement from the JCIO said.

“The lord chancellor [the justice secretary, Chris Grayling] and the lord chief justice [Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd] were satisfied that the material did not include images of children or any other illegal content, but concluded that this was an inexcusable misuse of their judicial IT accounts and wholly unacceptable conduct for a judicial office-holder.

“A fourth judge, recorder Andrew Maw, was also found to have viewed similar inappropriate material via his judicial IT account. The lord chancellor and the lord chief justice would likewise have removed Recorder Maw had he not resigned before the conclusion of the disciplinary process.”

The judges were not exchanging images or believed to be linked in any way.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Phillip,

Not you, not you doing a jimmy saville job on the poor poodle! I mean even a quiet Elmhouse might pass. But you are being the BBC for jimmy saville. Even rotterham was on the downlow. At least wait until May to write a formal report.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »