Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan- November 7, 2016

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
durvasa
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan- November 7, 2016

Post by durvasa »

Pakistan's state sponsored militants killed over 30 people in a blast at the shrine of a minority cult thas teach Baluchistan people a lesson for demanding freedom and basic rights. Bomb was planned to explode on the Friday holy day, but the Mohammaden warriers had to postpone by a day when the payments from agencies got delayed by a day.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

svenkat wrote:Watch from 21:28
I have been making the same point as Dorkie for a while now. Every time TSP does something barbaric, immediately, the focus shifts to whether the p!ss process is dead, India does not have options to respond, Indian media is fueling war hysteria, etc. And its not just India p!ssnick frauds, its western toadies too. And the talk is never about TSP's evil action which should be the focus. Even the one time when TSP's slaughter on 26/11 was covered round the clock, the focus was on India's intelligence failure, the few whites including Israelis that are among the victims, India's lack of options, you name it (Dorkie also pointed this out during one interaction with western journalists when they self righteously claims that 26/11 was covered). The game given away is obvious, namely, unless India gives TSP what it wants and TSP is resurrected, the onus is on India to endure its barbarism. In the history of nation states, has such a narrative even been internalized not just by the enemies of the victim nation, but also by many of its citizens and its ostensible friends?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

durvasa wrote:Pakistan's state sponsored militants killed over 30 people in a blast at the shrine of a minority cult thas teach Baluchistan people a lesson for demanding freedom and basic rights. Bomb was planned to explode on the Friday holy day, but the Mohammaden warriers had to postpone by a day when the payments from agencies got delayed by a day.
Payments from agencies got delayed because printing press shut down due to demonetization in India
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

arun wrote:X Posted from the Understanding the USA thread.

“South Asian Expert” who has been very quick to claim to be liberal, paint critique as Hindutva and detractors as Bhakths shows just how illiberal she is. Rather “Unfair” twitter portrayal of Melanie Trump by Dr. Christine Fair I must say.

Anyway, I am slowly and surely finding out the shocking low levels to which self-proclaimed” liberals” can stoop to when thwarted by democratic processes in India and less importantly in the US :rotfl: :

https://twitter.com/CChristineFair/stat ... 7282351105
Arun-ji : I completely agree with your views of this Massa based "Sooth Asia expert " . I have been following the Tweets and opinions of this (pitbull :mrgreen: ) ( and rabid feminist ) professor. I.M.O "something" happened to her during her long-stay in Pakistan , and the ISI and Pak Fauj did not like what she wrote in her book ; her (present ) views are more "anti-Pak" rather than pro-India . And her sojourn in India had to do to mold Indian public and Indian establishment opinion to suit American Agenda in this region. She styles herself as a so called liberal , but has now done a 360 and is not willing to accept her candidate's ( HRC) defeat at the hands of "The Donald " and is now stooping to low blows and personal attacks towards the President- Elect and his family . Also, I think that if Hillary was to become POTUS, she would have been rewarded , with some sort of a major role in her administration. So, that too, has now gone down the drain. Hence the angst !
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

^^^ + 100.

I would just take her anti paki view, and more importantly, data she presents, ignore everything else she says about anything.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Kyodo wire service via Japan Times on the Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s whining about India concluding a deal with Japan on civilian nuclear technology. :
Pakistan raps what it called Japan’s ‘discriminatory’ nuclear deal with India
KYODO
NOV 12, 2016

ISLAMABAD – Pakistan fears Japan’s signing of a civilian nuclear technology deal with India could undermine regional stability, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said, while asking the international community not to discriminate against his country in favor of its neighboring archrival.

The official, Nafess Zakaria, responding to a Kyodo News query on Friday’s deal inked during Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Tokyo, urged Japan and other countries “to objectively assess the consequences of discriminatory approaches to our region.”

Pakistan, he said, considers the exemption granted to India by the Vienna-based Nuclear Suppliers Group, effectively allowing the South Asian country to expand its nuclear power industry, “has negatively impacted the strategic balance in the region.”

“It has allowed India to gain access to foreign sources of nuclear fuel and freed up its domestic reserves which are being utilized for rapid expansion of its military nuclear program,” he said, adding, “We have taken up the issue … with the Japanese side.” …………………….
From here:

Pakistan raps what it called Japan’s ‘discriminatory’ nuclear deal with India
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

arun wrote:Kyodo wire service via Japan Times on the Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s whining about India concluding a deal with Japan on civilian nuclear technology. :

From here:Pakistan raps what it called Japan’s ‘discriminatory’ nuclear deal with India
Maybe they should have thought it through when they shared their nuke secrets with Daddy Kim-Jong. Karma is a bitch.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Falijee wrote:
Arun-ji : I completely agree with your views of this Massa based "Sooth Asia expert " . I have been following the Tweets and opinions of this (pitbull :mrgreen: ) ( and rabid feminist ) professor. I.M.O "something" happened to her during her long-stay in Pakistan , and the ISI and Pak Fauj did not like what she wrote in her book ; her (present ) views are more "anti-Pak" rather than pro-India . And her sojourn in India had to do to mold Indian public and Indian establishment opinion to suit American Agenda in this region. She styles herself as a so called liberal , but has now done a 360 and is not willing to accept her candidate's ( HRC) defeat at the hands of "The Donald " and is now stooping to low blows and personal attacks towards the President- Elect and his family . Also, I think that if Hillary was to become POTUS, she would have been rewarded , with some sort of a major role in her administration. So, that too, has now gone down the drain. Hence the angst !
Boss this is all old wine. Fair didi has been dissected along these lines and pro Didi and anti didi views like yours have been enunciated many times before. Lets find something new about her :-). If Trump goes hard on TSP (my dream), I wonder if didi's views change.

Interesting that all quite a few replying to Fair Did's tweet are SDREs :-).
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Hearing about late IED mubarak in Bakistani ........SHRINE. 49 got their 72. IS is blamed. We know that bakistan is peace loving country which has no religious terrorists. It is only few IS badmash helped by Afganistan,India,Irael and Unkil are creating problems. Wah re wah.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

This was Paki way of doing surgical strike on Pakis.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistanayat Starts At Birth/ Home - Shazia Hobbs , Pakistan Origin Female
Pakistani men are treated like kings at home :|
I recently watched a ten minute clip of a ‘discussion’ on some news channel featuring three Pakistani men, the voices of the Muslims in the UK. I forced myself to watch some more featuring others in the public eye. No wonder Islam is a laughing joke in the UK if these ‘discussions’ are what the mainstream media is showing. Most of what I have been watching is from a few years back and most of it is full of angry voices.
The men, who shall remain nameless, are a bloody disgrace. Shouting at each other, resorting to personal attacks that have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion and, in turn, making the discussion into a farce. Nothing is resolved. The questions still remain unanswered, with no solutions forthcoming.
(IOW, Pakistan is not "fit" for democracy ; they will always have a Badshah like N.S. ( or ZAB) "ruling" over them !
Pakistani men, from birth, are treated like kings at home; they are the much-desired son, the ‘ladla’ – darling. The birth of a boy in a Pakistani home is a celebration. Mollycoddled and waited on hand and foot all their lives is the future for many of these darling sons.That has to affect their mentality and their sense of worth, surely? Imagine a life where, from birth, you are treated as a king, and everyone idolises you. Growing up you are allowed more freedom than is given to your sisters sounds good, doesn’t it?
I do have some sympathy for some of the Pakistani men though. The outside world must be a scary place for them, a world where their word is not gospel. A world where they are not treated as kings. The women at home may never question their judgement but in the real word people will disagree with them and not everyone will think they are wonderful.
This kind of B.S. is not "tolerated" oversees, therefore most oversees Pakistanis do not fit in the "westernized" society and long to return home where they will be treated like "phoren returned kings" !
The hate and resentment between Pakistani men in the public eye is embarrassing. You only have to log onto Twitter and follow some threads and cringe. Grown men interacting like angry teenagers for the entire world to see. The unhealthy sense of entitlement is easy to witness in many Pakistani men who are active on social media and in the public eye.
As a woman of Pakistani heritage I have witnessed first hand the difference in treatment shown towards boys and girls in Pakistani families and the wider community. So I know it is pointless to debate the boys on social media, they will rarely back down and admit a girl is making a valid point. They would rather slander and hurl abuse at those who dare to stand up to them and question their word.
You have the example of "Mush" ( a believer in "enlightenment") threatening Benazir, if she were to return to Pakistan !
Some of these men have grown up with mothers who have only ever cooked and cleaned and had babies. Any girls born into the family would have the same fate as the mother and their place would be at home. Their immediate family may also have similar traditions and cultures. They are not used to Pakistani women calling them out on their ‘bakwas’ – nonsense. The women in their family keep quiet, they have no voice and few rights and for men from these kinds of families dealing with a strong Pakistani woman is not something they are used to. It is easier to show contempt and hate than have a reasonable debate and listen to a woman’s point of view.The blame doesn’t lie entirely with Pakistani men though and mothers have to take their share of the responsibility. The sense of entitlement can only be erased when boys are raised as equals to girls and not treated like kings who can do no wrong.
Rishi Verma
BRFite

Post by Rishi Verma »

CCF tried Pakjabi men, she got dissapointed so she hates Pakistan (minus Bangladesh). She wanted to try Amritsari Munda but they ignored her so she hates India.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Columnist Who "Fled" His Homeland Pontificates From Londonistan :roll:
A letter to the CM
By Irfan Husain
I don’t like the city I call home to be held up as an example of terrible governance. Yet I am objective enough to accept that Karachi is the filthiest major city I have been to. The heaps of rubbish that line so many roads here are a reality that cannot be swept under the carpet.
If he is "so much concerned" about his "home city" , he should return back to Pakiland ( with his English wife !) and fight his battles from ground zero :mrgreen:
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

http://www.firstpost.com/world/islamic- ... 02794.html
Islamic State claims Pakistan shrine attack that killed at least 25 people | Reuters
The Islamic State militant group claimed responsibility on Saturday for an attack on a shrine in southwest Pakistan that killed at least 25 people, according to a statement released by the group's news agency.The attack took place shortly after sunset on Saturday evening, targeting worshippers at the shrine in the remote Khuzdar district of Pakistan's Baluchistan province.The IS statement said 35 people had been killed and more than 95 wounded in the attack, although local officials could only confirm 25 fatalities.
Gautam
Why is this happening on a Saturdin and not a Fridin ? Has the deplorable Mossad infiltrated the Islamic State?
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

Notes + Trump... and everyone has deserted Pakistan :(
Its 52 now
http://www.dawn.com/news/1295928

On other days it would have added at least 3 pages to the thread.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

shyamal wrote:………… Its 52 now

http://www.dawn.com/news/1295928 ..............
BBC meanwhile is also confirming that the death toll has climbed to 52 and is also reporting the attack is a Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden belief fueled demonstration of the IED Mubarak variant of the IEDology of Pakistan aka suicide bombing, with Mohammadden group Islamic State aka IS taking responsibility:

Pakistan Shah Noorani shrine bomb kills 52
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

ParrikarJi's statement seems to have caused some takleef. But more than Pakis, it seems to have caused a lot of takleef to many in India. Main point of grouse of those angry with ParrikarJi is, you guessed it, "international opinion". We are responsible, we are this moralistic, we are self righteous, we show "strategic restraint" even as Pakis threaten to nuke us etc. Little do these morons realize that the world doesn't respect good guys, they only respect power. And as Seshadri Chari said on one show, how has India's restraint helped India? See the glass ceiling imposed on entry to NSG. The simple fact of the matter is, that the world, read US and its lackeys are more interested in India's nukes because those smart SDREs do it on their own. Once you defang India, TSP is a piece of cake. Hence no amount of good behavior from India is going to count, they want India nuke nude. Likewise, no amount of thuggery by TSP is going to matter, the world needs TSP nukes to first defang India, and by corollary defanging of TSP follows.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

http://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/chi ... ar-AAke65i
Pakistan’s top civilian and military leaders travelled to the country’s southwest on Sunday to open a new international trade route by seeing off a Chinese ship that’s exporting goods to the Middle East and Africa from the newly built Gwadar port.
The first convoy of Chinese trucks carrying goods for sale abroad has arrived in Pakistan amid tight security using a road linking Gwadar to China’s northwestern Xinjiang region, the government said in a statement.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan- November 7, 2016

Post by Peregrine »

Gadani ship blaze far deadlier than we are told
ISLAMABAD: Efforts to unravel the truth about the Nov 1 Gadani ship blaze are proving to be harder than expected as a combination of hazy facts and conflicting figures continue to throw the investigation off course. Since the casualty figures and the exact number of labourers unaccounted for are openly contested, fears have been raised over a possible cover-up by the authorities.
A blast followed by a series of explosions ignited a massive fire on the 24,000-ton decommissioned vessel, MT Aces, that continued to burn for four days. According to police, 26 labourers were killed and more than 50 wounded while four are unaccounted for. A top aide to the Balochistan chief minister, however, said more than 70 people are confirmed dead and more than 90 have been missing since the day of the incident.
The vessel was moored at Plot No 54 of the Gadani shipbreaking yard. Ahmedzai said 18 of the crew members who had navigated MT Aces into the yard were Indians, and they have been missing since the deadly inferno. Achakzai neither confirmed nor denied the presence of Indians among the crew. “I have no knowledge,” he said curtly when the question was put to him.
Cheers Image
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

PM inaugurates Gwadar port as trade activities open

Today’s inauguration of Gwadar Port has confused Hamid Mir enough to put up three tweets in rapid succession today:
Gwadar port is functional since 2008 but our leaders inaugurate this port again and again I don't know why?
Pakistan handed over Gawadar Port to China in early 2013 but you may see another inauguration of this port in 2018
Gwadar Port once announced by late BB then inaugurated by Musharraf after that we saw inauguration again and again
The fist tweet from here: Tweet 1

The second tweet from here: Tweet 2

The third tweet from here: Tweet 3
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

It is "Gawadar", not "Gwadar". Write like a pakjabi! Be a man!
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

This soosai IED mubarak in Karachi killing Shias is state sponsored by the ISI in Pakistan.

Just yesterday, the ISI carried out this: Taliban bomber kills four Americans at NATO base in Afghanistan

So now to escape the danda that will follow from massa's end, the state in Pakistan now wants to claim == and say we are victims of terror onlee, and so they let loose the same bunch of killers to kill some shias in Karachi.

Sheesh! What a shameful bunch of cold blooded killers these ISI-Jihadi network people are.
Dumal
BRFite

Post by Dumal »

Wasn't the announcement of the new bad Sheriff expected out by now? Is that somehow a victim of the surgical strike phase 2 aka demonetization by Modiji? Perhaps they cannot keep their commitments to the non-state foot soldiers and are at risk of losing control. Perhaps they need a lot of revamp to the financing ecosystem and are swamped with the work.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

More Heartburn For Pakistan ! Famed 'Afghan Girl' Sharbat Gula to travel Free to India For Medical Treatment Of Hepatitis C
Days after a controversial departure from Pakistan, it emerged that National Geographic's famous 'Afghan Girl' Sharbat Gula will be travelling to India for medical treatment.Shaida Abdali, Afghanistan's ambassador to India, said on Twitter, "The Iconic Afghan Sharbat Gula will soon be in India for medical treatment free of cost."
According to her lawyer, Gula, who's in her 40s, suffers from Hepatitis C. She is now scheduled to travel to Bangalore to receive treatment, according to Afghan news agency Khaama Press.Sharbat Gula was arrested by the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on Oct 26 from her house in Peshawar's Nauthia area for alleged forgery of a Pakistani Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC).
A day after her arrest, the United Nations High Commissioner distanced itself from Sharbat Gula, claiming that she was not a registered refugee.
She pleaded guilty to all charges against her and was sentenced to 15 days in jail and a fine of Rs110,000 by a special anti-corruption and immigration court. Following the sentence, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government offered to stop her deportation from the country but she refused to stay in Pakistan. :)
'Mona Lisa of the Afghan war'Sharbat Bibi became famously known as the 'Afghan Girl' when National Geographic photographer Steve McCurry captured her photograph at the Nasir Bagh refugee camp situated on the edge of Peshawar in 1984.
National Geographic made a short documentary about her life and dubbed her the ‘Mona Lisa of Afghan war’.
This Pakistan sourced news item does not make a mention that she never saw the "regular monthly money" being sent to her from oversees by her few supporters; if ever, she got the money , it was a pittance by the time , she received the same ; take advantage of a " poor woman "!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

arun wrote:
shyamal wrote:………… Its 52 now

http://www.dawn.com/news/1295928 ..............
BBC meanwhile is also confirming that the death toll has climbed to 52 and is also reporting the attack is a Green on Green . . . with Mohammadden group Islamic State aka IS taking responsibility:

Pakistan Shah Noorani shrine bomb kills 52
This is tell-tale Lashkar-e-Jhangvi op, with wink & nod from the ISI
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan Heartburn Story # 2 : Recruits For Lashkar-e -Toiba Vs I.I.T. Recruits !
Line of Control villages send 4 boys To. I.I.T :mrgreen:
SHINDRA (Poonch): Four boys, aged between 17 and 19, from two villages barely 16km from the Line of Control in J&K's Poonch district have made history by making it to IIT. Poonch has now become a 'battleground' for the Indian Army and Pakistan-based and - sponsored militants.
Nineteen-year-old Shahid Afridi (his real name) can't hit a six, but became the first person from Shindra village to bag a seat in IIT Kanpur. The backward region of Gujjar Muslims erupted in joy when Aqib Mujtaba (18), Us man Hafiz (17) and Hilal Ahmad (19), all from village Kalai, also made it to the elite engineering school.
Shahid is studying computer science at IIT Kanpur, Aqib mechanical engineering at IIT Bhubaneswar, Usman electrical engineering at IIT Delhi and Hilal computer science at IIT Patna.
The news of their achievement was out in May, months before militant Burhan Wani's killing in July. These teens are testimony to the fact that militant Burhan Wani and stonepelters are not the only face of the youth in this troubled state. The four represent the J&K's new-age youth. They seek their state's development, more job opportunities and openly cheer India.
The "Islam angle" being used and abused by Pakiland for their nefarious designs!
Their parents are proud their children took on the twin challenges — first to convince them to venture beyond their home-state, and then to prepare for the engineering exams in Delhi. "Since childhood, we've heard only gunshots, tales of infiltration and war. We're glad our kids have stayed away from militancy .They pursue real careers," says Hilal's father Riyaz.While two of the four sets of parents have taught kids at schools for free, Aqib's father has worked in remote villages as anaesthetist.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Falijee wrote:More Heartburn For Pakistan ! Famed 'Afghan Girl' Sharbat Gula to travel Free to India For Medical Treatment Of Hepatitis C
Days after a controversial departure from Pakistan, it emerged that National Geographic's famous 'Afghan Girl' Sharbat Gula will be travelling to India for medical treatment.Shaida Abdali, Afghanistan's ambassador to India, said on Twitter, "The Iconic Afghan Sharbat Gula will soon be in India for medical treatment free of cost."
According to her lawyer, Gula, who's in her 40s, suffers from Hepatitis C. She is now scheduled to travel to Bangalore to receive treatment, according to Afghan news agency Khaama Press.Sharbat Gula was arrested by the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on Oct 26 from her house in Peshawar's Nauthia area for alleged forgery of a Pakistani Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC).
A day after her arrest, the United Nations High Commissioner distanced itself from Sharbat Gula, claiming that she was not a registered refugee.
She pleaded guilty to all charges against her and was sentenced to 15 days in jail and a fine of Rs110,000 by a special anti-corruption and immigration court. Following the sentence, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government offered to stop her deportation from the country but she refused to stay in Pakistan. :)
'Mona Lisa of the Afghan war'Sharbat Bibi became famously known as the 'Afghan Girl' when National Geographic photographer Steve McCurry captured her photograph at the Nasir Bagh refugee camp situated on the edge of Peshawar in 1984.
National Geographic made a short documentary about her life and dubbed her the ‘Mona Lisa of Afghan war’.
This Pakistan sourced news item does not make a mention that she never saw the "regular monthly money" being sent to her from oversees by her few supporters; if ever, she got the money , it was a pittance by the time , she received the same ; take advantage of a " poor woman "!
From Non-Pakistani sources .............

Twitter post of Dr Shaida Abdali, Ambassador of Afghanistan to India, thanking India for providing medical treatment to Nat Geo green eyed icon, Sharbat Gula:
The Iconic Afghan Sharbat Gula will soon be in India for medical treatment free of cost - Thank you India for being a true friend! @MEAIndia
Clicky

Meanwhile the story had earlier made US Media outlet, NPR:

Sharbat Gula, Subject Of Iconic 'National Geographic' Photo, Will Travel To India
Last edited by arun on 13 Nov 2016 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
Rishi Verma
BRFite

Post by Rishi Verma »

Now Masood Shahid will claim SharbatJi was a Raa Igint :roll:
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Shahid Masood and rest are today 'coached anchors', they have been coached by minders to give a twist to all news so as to not favor Modi. So they can spin any news with the ending that Modi has somehow NOT benefited from it. It is so predictable now, that if he doesn't do it I suspect he just ejaculated in his pants in between his commentary and forgot to mention Modi.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

EXAMPLES OF PAKISTANI PROPAGANDA AT WORK- from the same newspaper !

IS ‘claims’ shrine blast
KHUZDAR: The Islamic State militant group claimed responsibility for blast at Shah Noorani Shrine near Khuzdar city of Balochistan where at least 52 people including women and children were killed and more than 100 injured on Saturday evening.The Islamic State said in a statement claimed the attack via Amaq, its affiliated news agency. “35 dead and 95 wounded Shia visitors in a martyrdom operation attack by the Islamic State militants that targeted a shrine in a city in Balochistan,” the agency said.
Media blames RAW for Shah Norani shrine blast
At least 52 people were killed and 102 were injured on Saturday evening in a bombing at the shrine of Shah Norani in Khuzdar district of Balochistan.In light of the attack, the media reports that the Indian Agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) could be involved in the attack.
The motive behind the attack could have been to disturb the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), as it happened just a day before the departure of the first caravan.
Why let go for a "good chance" to blame RAA- even though the evidence clearly points to internal or external Islami ( state or non-state ) actors :lol:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Mush - The "Boasting Kammandu- Wants To Inject Himself ( Once Again !) In Paki Politics :lol:
Pro-Musharraf wall-chalking appears in Karachi after Dubai meetup
KARACHI: A day after APML chief General (R) Pervez Musharraf met MQM Pakistan leader Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui in Dubai, slogans in favour of the former army chief appeared on walls in some areas of Karachi.According to details, slogans praising General (R) Pervez Musharraf started to appear across walls in certain areas of Karachi."Pervez Musharraf, we need you" was the message that was displayed across most of the wall-chalking that had taken place in Karachi. According to certain media reports, the former military dictator had also met a couple of members of the Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP) to discuss the political matters of Sindh, specifically Karachi. However, PSP refused to confirm the news.
This time, he wants to wants to "hang on" to the coat-tails of the MQM- the mojahir party; just wondering if he has the "blessings" of Altaf Bhai - the Don of Krachi . And the enquiring Abduls want to know what has happened to his heart, spine and back problems due to his globe-trotting ways ! :roll:
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

CRamS wrote:ParrikarJi's statement seems to have caused some takleef. But more than Pakis, it seems to have caused a lot of takleef to many in India. Main point of grouse of those angry with ParrikarJi is, you guessed it, "international opinion". We are responsible, we are this moralistic, we are self righteous, we show "strategic restraint" even as Pakis threaten to nuke us etc. Little do these morons realize that the world doesn't respect good guys, they only respect power. And as Seshadri Chari said on one show, how has India's restraint helped India? See the glass ceiling imposed on entry to NSG. The simple fact of the matter is, that the world, read US and its lackeys are more interested in India's nukes because those smart SDREs do it on their own. Once you defang India, TSP is a piece of cake. Hence no amount of good behavior from India is going to count, they want India nuke nude. Likewise, no amount of thuggery by TSP is going to matter, the world needs TSP nukes to first defang India, and by corollary defanging of TSP follows.
The sort of people that it causes takleef too, were irrelevant (outside of English language media and the Lutyens crowd) to start with (as shown by numerous elections) and are getting more irrelevant by the day. No point getting worked up about them, unless you do want to get worked up for some reason.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Pakistani Role in Global Terrorism thread.

Link between the Mohammadden terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan and last Thursdays attack on the German Consulate in Mazar-e-Sharief is found. Afghanistan’s Northern Balkh province acting governor Mohammad Eshaq Sarwari points to the Islamic Republic Pakistan :
Northern Balkh province acting governor Mohammad Eshaq Sarwari said on Sunday the attack on the German consulate in Mazar-e-Sharif was masterminded six months ago in Peshawar, Pakistan.

He said an arrested would-be suicide bomber confessed he had been trained for two months in Pakistan to carry out a suicide attack.

Sarwari said: "The arrested man said the attack plan was drawn up in Pakistan six months ago."

"The plan was drawn up in Peshawar. He (arrested man) was trained for months on how to fire a Kalashnikov and a pistol. Then, here (Mazar consulate) was specified to them as a target and they were sent to carry out the attack," he added.

A car bomb was detonated on Thursday night at the entrance to the consulate. The building sustained severe damage in the attack. ……………………………

Six people were killed and 129 wounded in the incident.
From here:

Attack On German Consulate Masterminded In Pakistan
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

https://sputniknews.com/world/201611141 ... um=twitter
The next consultations on Afghanistan between Russia, Pakistan and China will be held in Moscow next month, the Russian Foreign Ministry’s director of the Second Asian Department said.

© REUTERS/ OMAR SOBHANI Three Killed, 13 Injured After Blast at US Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan MOSCOW (Sputnik) — The next Russian-Chinese-Pakistani consultations on Afghanistan will be held in Moscow next month, with grounds to establish a wider regional partnership on the issue, the Russian Foreign Ministry’s director of the Second Asian Department said. Zamir Kabulov told RIA Novosti that it was in the regional stakeholders' "natural" interests to protect themselves from terrorist spillover, noting that containment efforts should take the form of an "Afghan-regional" project. "We are discussing this with the Chinese, the Iranians, Indians, Pakistanis. There is work on specifics… For example, we are planning the next Russian-Chinese-Pakistani consultations in December. They will be held in Moscow," Kabulov said. The diplomat added that he held talks with Iranian partners in Tehran.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/world/201611141 ... ip-russia/
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Paul wrote:...Zamir Kabulov told RIA Novosti that it was in the regional stakeholders' "natural" interests to protect themselves from terrorist spillover, noting that containment efforts should take the form of an "Afghan-regional" project...
You can't go wrong with a name like Kabulov 8) the original Kabuliwala
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

Cross-border firing kills 7 Paki troops
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pakistan-cla ... 08328.html
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 413834.cms

what gives- Not enough ditches to claim they all fell into a ditch like the late Lt colonel?
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Maybe it was 70 and not 7 :rotfl:
But why has India not acknowledged this...lentil may kuch kaala hai
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ IF TSP is publically admitting loosing 7, can be certain that their mush is being spanked like there is no tomorrow!