Understanding the United States of America (USA) - IV

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Re: Understanding the United States of America (USA) - IV

Post by Lalmohan »

what if the recount shows that el naranjito actually had a far bigger margin and those nasty liberals who scream a lot and hate losing were actually the ones who were cheating? and all those nice deplorable folks were swindled out of an even bigger margin?
hain?
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

TSJones wrote: as far I can tell to the globalist there is only one country deserving of a unique culture and nationality and that is Israel.
Care to explain why?
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

GShankar wrote:
TSJones wrote: as far I can tell to the globalist there is only one country deserving of a unique culture and nationality and that is Israel.
Care to explain why?

religion and special interests groups. it's not just a jewish thing either. there are also christians involved. biblical prophecy and all of that.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

the deep state believes in the good book... and all that
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

Israel and its people are to be preserved until the judgement day. On that day, the lord almighty will fry them with fire and brimstone (again).
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

The WSJ blog reinstating Robin Raphael is wrong on one count. Removal of classified material from secure container or place is illegal.
Unfortunately FBI seems to condone State Department officials indulging in that behavior. The argument that thee material could be declassified at time of trial is ridiculous for the offence is at first level of source classification.

So RR is a criminal who has not been charged for whatever reasons.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Pleet Bhalala would have had her cavity-searched in a flash, given half a chance. I don't understand what Comey is doing. Maybe they have convinced her to go on deputations to Swat or FATA, like "Spies Are Us". The whole WSJ article is 400% garbage written by a Paki.

IMO, RR's arrest may be connected to Ghulam N. Fai (hope I got the naam right) singing and bawling to get out of an effective life sentence. All this stuff about NSA getting suspicious etc is 100% BS.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

House G.O.P. Signals Break With Trump Over Tariff Threat
WASHINGTON — House Republican leaders signaled on Monday that they would not support President-elect Donald J. Trump’s threat to impose a heavy tax on companies that move jobs overseas, the first significant confrontation over the conservative economic orthodoxy that Mr. Trump relishes trampling.

“I don’t want to get into some kind of trade war,” Representative Kevin McCarthy, Republican of California and majority leader, told reporters in response to Mr. Trump’s threats over the weekend to seek a 35 percent import tariff on goods sold by United States companies that move jobs overseas and displace American workers.
Yayavar
BRF Oldie

Post by Yayavar »

vina wrote:
Yayavar wrote:I've heard of this forever...but has any American company actually got that access to the Chini market? It appears as if China has put up lots of barriers to that.
Yes. GM . They have the largest market share in China. But they had to sell their soul to get it. Not like India where they own 100% of the business. All auto guys can do business in China only with a 50% JV.
GM and Boeing... but every company in US kowtows for that privilege to sell their souls for the Yuans. How many have succeeded even in that? Or, are the pirated out ...
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I note that despite the lections being over almost a month ago the rancor has gone unabated due to certain posters not being reconciled to election results and spewing their bile here. BRF is not your psychiatrist's couch.
Hence in forum interests I am shutting down this thread lest we end up banning members.

I think we need to shut down Understanding US thread before we end up banning some members.