Understanding US thread-III

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Re: Understanding US thread-III

Post by chanakyaa »

Only the last 15 min press comments with no questions asked. LOL :mrgreen:
Same accusation is made about Modi's Mann Ki Bath. Press can not ask questions.
The press briefing was as usual DT style, challenging MSM narrative, which can be argued either way (if arguing numbers), but that wasn't the whole point I think. It was all about showing who is the f%#*$%.ng boss (between DT and MSM), and draw the line in the sand. It reminded me a lot of clips pre- and post-election with Modiji or Amit Shah taking on Presstitutes.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Singha wrote: calm down bro :rotfl:
Calm down? Are you kidding me?!!

600 protest world wide, more than 300 in good ol' USA, absolutely massive crowds!

This is repudiation of Trump, of all those who voted for him, and all those who support him.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

Dipanker wrote:
Singha wrote: calm down bro :rotfl:
Calm down? Are you kidding me?!!

600 protest world wide, more than 300 in good ol' USA, absolutely massive crowds!

This is repudiation of Trump, of all those who voted for him, and all those who support him.

Down the rabbit hole again.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

TSJones wrote:its not the donald grabbing female genitalia thats got them in a huff. that's sexual assault anywhere in the US. could be jail time for the perp.

its birth control and abortion and defunding planned parenthood that'e got them in a huff.

and I don't blame them.

the idiot rethugs want to see a birth explosion of poor people and even greater urban crime rates.

let them thin the herd is my philosophy,,,,,,,,
No one is restricting birth control. Abortion is abhorrent. We rethugs view the unborn child having human and constitutional rights. The so called progressive view the unborn as a part of the woman's body to do whatever they want to it. It is a slippery slope where does it end? We might as well euthanize unproductive humans.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

>> This is repudiation of Trump, of all those who voted for him, and all those who support him.

all that is immaterial to trump govt . he gets 4 years no matter how shrill the opposition on the street and in MSM.

he won fair and square per the system. all these protesters would have been better served voting or getting HC supporters to vote.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

svinayak wrote: Press will be held accountable.

Now that I truly like....That's the swamp that's got to be cleaned. Accountability for everyone - and the press is no exception !
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

A desi hubby-wifey Univ acadhimmi couple I happen to know in massaland went out of their way to Austin, TX to join in a brotest against DT and proudly shared pics on FB and all.

Hypocrisy of it all. These ppl are in the top 2-3% of Amrika's population by income, wealth and all that. Live comfy lives, are able to provide for their children working only 1 job and all. Yet the righteous indignation, the vitriol on FB, the overly effusive emoticon laced sentimentality online like DT's snatching away their livelihood or something... I just don't get it.

We used to be friends but are now reduced to being barely acquaintances. Drift happened in the runup to GE 2014 wherein I called out one of the guy's FB sophistry of Modi == communal criminal etc posts. If desi courts have cleared him, what right do 'em effing amrikhans have to cast aspersions on Modi's character, hain ji. Helped also that back then I was an enthusiastic Modi supporter (I still am, with the enthu gone now).

Anyway, DT's voters from flyover country have seen incomes stagnate for ~ 2+ decades now, are dropping out of umrika's hollowing middle class in droves, are anything but lazy since they work multiple jobs yet are unable to get by comfortably and all. I doubt they give a flying phuck about the brotestors' righteous indignation.

P.S. BTW, turns out DT was pro gay-marriage even before Billary and the Dems publicly took that position. You'd think the LGBT community might appreciate that but no, mind capture is complete and irreversible, seems like.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

From what we have seen, women and other "vulnerable" "minority" "Diprived" people are supposed to be one the side of Libs/lefties. If they are not, they are somehow treated as traitors. It the same almost everywhere. Do we get anything MJ Akber says printed or do we get Rana Ayub says get printed in MMS? We know the answer.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Hari Seldon A lady doctor with kid in Uxx went to protest in Sacramento.was urging all her friends to join.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Singha wrote:>> This is repudiation of Trump, of all those who voted for him, and all those who support him.

all that is immaterial to trump govt . he gets 4 years no matter how shrill the opposition on the street and in MSM.

he won fair and square per the system. all these protesters would have been better served voting or getting HC supporters to vote.

shyam
BRFite

Post by shyam »

How fake media works!!

Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Reiterating his remarks on the inauguration day, Trump said, "it has to be eradicated" just off the face of the Earth.
"This is evil. This is evil," he said in his maiden address to the CIA officials.
"I can understand the other side. We can all understand the other side. There can be wars between countries, there can be wars. You can understand what happened. This is something nobody can even understand. This is a level of evil that we haven't seen. You're going to go to it, and you're going to do a phenomenal job," he said.
"But we're going to end it. It's time. It's time right now to end it," he added.
Trump's nominee for CIA Director Mike Pompeo has not been confirmed by the Senate yet.
shyam
BRFite

Post by shyam »

Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Self proclaimed martyrs...

Cnn

Artist protests Trump again -- but with a bloody mural
By Stephanie Becker, CNN

Updated 1338 GMT (2138 HKT) January 18, 2017
blood mural protest Trump inauguration nccorig_00001317

0:00

Artist uses real blood to protest Trump 01:33
Story highlights
Illma Gore's previous illustration of a nude Donald Trump caused controversy
Los Angeles-based artist was approached by collective called Indecline
Los Angeles (CNN)Illma Gore caused quite a controversy during the presidential campaign last year with her illustration depicting a nude Donald Trump. This time she's teamed up with an artist collective to create a mural using human blood.

The Los Angeles-based artist was approached shortly after the election by Indecline, the artist collective that placed statues of a nude Trump in five cities around the United States.
The resulting mural is called "Rise Up Thy Young Blood," a paraphrase from Shakespeare's King Richard -- a call to action.

About 50 people donated blood. None of them was told what the project would look like. Gore says most of the donors are artists and friends and wanted to remain anonymous.
Gore also used her own blood.
"Blood is similar to watercolors. It smells a little weird. It's very metallic like iron."
A unifying message
Gore says the mural is meant to show a sense of solidarity for people who feel divided post-election and as Trump enters the White House.
"I would say it's anti-racism, anti-divisiveness, it's anti-bigotry, it's anti-not listening people, except for coming together and saying we are here and we will do anything."
Gore was on a week-long marathon to finish the 10-foot by 15-foot mural, which was inspired by Henry Mosler's 19th-century painting, "The Birth of the Flag." He depicts Betsy Ross and her seamstresses sewing the first Stars and Stripes. Mosler, who was Jewish, immigrated to the US from Poland with his family when he was 8.
Henry Mosler's "The Birth of the Flag."
Henry Mosler's "The Birth of the Flag."
Gore, with an American mother and an Australian father wanted her version to reflect the melting pot of modern America. The pastiche includes a white man in a "Make America Great Again" cap beside a black businessman, next to a police officer who is working beside a millennial -- and a Latina woman is holding the flag next to a Muslim couple with a baby.
'You forget you have blood in your hands'
None of the blood was tested, and Gore wore no protection while working.
"If I'm asking people to give blood, I'm not then going to stigmatize it and put gloves on," she said.
She achieved the subtle shading by adding layer over layer, with some of the wet blood dripping down the paper.
"You would think you would be grossed out," Gore said. "It's like a good book or seeing a painting that you love, all of the sudden you completely forget you have blood in your hands."
The finished piece was covered with varnish and displayed for a single day at the Samuel Freeman Gallery in Los Angeles. An Indecline spokesperson said the donors were thrilled with the mural.
"The beauty of artwork is it reflects what's ever thought you have and I think even if we don't agree with everything. I think that's beautiful," Gore said.
So far, she has no plans to sell the painting.
"For me, art is the way I speak, some people protest, some people sing. I make art."
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

Singha wrote:Reiterating his remarks on the inauguration day, Trump said, "it has to be eradicated" just off the face of the Earth.
"This is evil. This is evil," he said in his maiden address to the CIA officials.
"I can understand the other side. We can all understand the other side. There can be wars between countries, there can be wars. You can understand what happened. This is something nobody can even understand. This is a level of evil that we haven't seen. You're going to go to it, and you're going to do a phenomenal job," he said.
"But we're going to end it. It's time. It's time right now to end it," he added.
Trump's nominee for CIA Director Mike Pompeo has not been confirmed by the Senate yet.
What a cowardly clown! Everyone knows that the root of Islamic evil resides in Islamabad. It is where terrorists are trained and funded. Islamabad is the source of Islamic fundamentalism.

It is the country that Mike Pence's best friend Dan Burton protected and helped fund for decade

Making speeches at CIA HQ and sending Twitter rants shows that DT is a spineless coward. He does not have the cajones to go after Islamabad -- because KSA and PRC have said 'hands off'.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

hey people, you know whenever you read a western article and out of nowhere the writer inserted the phrase for India"quasi-democracy" because the voice and view of many varied minorities were not being represented, it was always irritating. Now that the chickens have come home to roost for the states at least,the lefty loons viewpoint towards western democracy should be nudged even further by the means of sm not unlike using<< >> to denote yehudis
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

hey people, you know whenever you read a western article and out of nowhere the writer inserted the phrase for India"quasi-democracy" because the voice and view of many varied minorities were not being represented, it was always irritating. Now that the chickens have come home to roost for the states at least,the lefty loons viewpoint towards western democracy should be nudged even further by the means of sm not unlike using<< >> to denote yehudis
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

All this women march cos your person did not become president ? What is this women dressed up like vagina asking for respect?
If Madonna was threatening to blow up white house others were making even more weird comments . Vandalising properties and beating each other like Shia muslims on Muharram !
I must say Indian left liberals have a long way to go to catch up with US's!

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01 ... ies-hamas/
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

what are chances see eye a itself threw weight behind these rallies?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Cnn

Canadians say they were turned away at US border on way to Women's March
By Kayla Rodgers, Faith Robinson and Madison Park, CNN

Updated 2336 GMT (0736 HKT) January 21, 2017
Women's Marches around the world

0:00

Two groups of Canadians say they were denied entry by US border agent
US Border Patrol and Customs has not responded to CNN request for comment
(CNN)At least two Canadians say they were turned away at the US border after revealing that they intended to go to the Women's March.

Joseph Decunha said he had driven to a border crossing between Champlain, New York and St. Bernard de Lacolle, Quebec, with his partner and friend who are both Americans, on Thursday night.

"Upon arrival, we told the border patrol officer we're heading down to DC and will be attending the Women's March and will be in DC the day of the inauguration," he told CNN.
The group was asked to go through a secondary inspection.
Joseph Decunha said he was denied entry into the US after telling a border official he planned to participate in the Women's March in Washington DC.
Joseph Decunha said he was denied entry into the US after telling a border official he planned to participate in the Women's March in Washington DC.
At the second border inspection, they were asked if they were pro- or anti-Trump, Decunha said.
"We were honest and said we were anti-Trump and at that point, he engaged me directly in conversation because I assumed I was the only Canadian," he said.
Decunha elaborated as to why he didn't support Trump and talked about the Affordable Care Act and other policies he disagreed with.
The line of questioning veered towards whether they had been to the Middle East and if they believe in violence. Decunha said he thought the officer was trying to figure out if they were radicalized.
Decunha was told that he was denied entry to the US.
The officer used the term "silent disruption" as the reason and Decunha said he "kept dropping it as though it was a verifiable law regulation to not let me in the country."
Angered by the denial, Decunha's partner, who is American, began arguing with the officer. During that exchange, the border patrol officer said Decunha couldn't come into the country under the purpose of tourism.
Decunha said he was told, "If you would've said you were pro-Trump, that would've put you in the tourist bin and would have been allowed entry."
His two American travel companions were allowed entry, but Decunha said he was denied. He was fingerprinted and photographed before he was allowed to return home.
Trump issues executive order to start rolling back Obamacare
Trump issues executive order to start rolling back Obamacare
CNN contacted the US Border Patrol and Customs, but has not received a response.
Another Canadian told CNN a similar story, also at a border crossing in Quebec.
Sasha Dyck said he was part of a group comprised of six Canadians and two French nationals who organized a trip to Washington for the Women's March.
They arrived at the border on Thursday and when Dyck mentioned the march, the whole group was pulled over for inspection.
They had to submit their phones and passports, he said. Then, their fingerprints and photographs were taken.
The border patrol guard was "quite curt," said Dyck, a research nurse at a Montreal children's hospital.
They got their items back and Dyck said he was told: "If you're trying to re-enter this weekend, you'll be arrested."
Unable to enter the US, Dyck ended up going to a woman's march in Montreal instead.
"It was just a surprise. I usually think of the [US] as open to diversity of ideas and opinions, but not this weekend," he said
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

ramana wrote:Hari Seldon A lady doctor with kid in Uxx went to protest in Sacramento.was urging all her friends to join.
http://www.redeyechicago.com/news/redey ... story.html
Mrinalini Chakraborty doesn’t know when she became an activist. The 26-year-old University of Illinois at Chicago graduate student from India said it just complements her opinionated personality. In March 2016 she was at the front lines of student-led protests against a Donald Trump rally to be held on campus, which the then-Republican presidential candidate canceled. At her small liberal arts college in western Illinois, she was a member of Students Against Sexism in Society and other clubs that promoted cultural diversity. Still, she wonders how you know you’re an activist.

“Is it when you have a demonstration in college, or you’re speaking about issues of race and sexism?” she said. “Or is it when you lead a mass mobilization to [Washington,] D.C., is that when you become an activist?”

Chakraborty is a state co-coordinator on the national committee for the Women’s March on Washington, where more than 200,000 people are expected to show up the day after Trump is inaugurated. She handles everything state organizers need to know to get people there. What started with simply asking herself “What am I going to do?” the day after the election grew into a full-time job figuring out how to mobilize in 10 weeks thousands of people across the nation for a grassroots phenomenon that’s possibly the largest inauguration demonstration in history.

An immigrant from Kolkata, India, Chakraborty came to the U.S. in 2008 on an academic scholarship. But she didn’t come with grand illusions that many of her friends had about living a life of luxury in the U.S. and had to work to pay for her biology and art history education :roll: at Knox College in Galesburg, Ill. In her search for an education that would allow her to think for herself, college offered her opportunities to get politically involved.

Chakraborty does most of the planning for the march from the Gold Coast studio apartment that she shares with her husband, Deepanjan Datta. They aren’t U.S. citizens, but they’ve been waiting for green card approval since 2008. :D As an immigrant helping to spearhead the Women’s March, Chakraborty said she isn’t afraid that this could affect her citizenship. “My parents are freaking out that I’m a part of something like this,” she said.
JNU type bum.
Last edited by KJo on 22 Jan 2017 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

heard on fb
Donald Trump got more fat women to walk in one day that Michelle Obama did in 8 years.
:rotfl:
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

KJo wrote:heard on fb
Donald Trump got more fat women to walk in one day that Michelle Obama did in 8 years.
DT is a studly man who is going to stand up to Islamic Terrorists by making jokes on Twitter.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

IndraD wrote:All this women march cos your person did not become president ? What is this women dressed up like vagina asking for respect?
If Madonna was threatening to blow up white house others were making even more weird comments . Vandalising properties and beating each other like Shia muslims on Muharram !
I must say Indian left liberals have a long way to go to catch up with US's!

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01 ... ies-hamas/
The pink vagina hat was a slap to Trump for his pussy-grabbing comment.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

middle-aged white woman that are so privileged that they can by a two-way plane ticket to DC, skip out on work, and still feel oppressed.

And this is what a plane load of oppressed women look like :)

LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

KJo wrote:
Chakraborty does most of the planning for the march from the Gold Coast studio apartment that she shares with her husband, Deepanjan Datta. They aren’t U.S. citizens, but they’ve been waiting for green card approval since 2008. :D As an immigrant helping to spearhead the Women’s March, Chakraborty said she isn’t afraid that this could affect her citizenship. “My parents are freaking out that I’m a part of something like this,” she said.
JNU type bum.
She should be glad to know that Ombaba and his handling of immigration made it so that she will be waiting for another 10 years (on an average) for her green card approval. So please go ahead and protest Trump :P

I do share the panic of her parents though. I would panic too, if I knew that my loony daughter was potentially coming back from "pardes" to live close by. A veritable nightmare.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Trump needs to visit the Face Book Institute as well. This agitation is an absolute gold mine for them. They have those cameras that take one shot, and then you can zoom in a million, ten million times for detailed facial recognition. I saw one taken of a riot in Canada. Everyone there was going to get a call from the local Police.

Mind you, these people have EVERY right to go agitate in freezing weather in DupleeCity on their own time, after all Soros and KSA and PRC have plenty of $$ to spend on them as they agitate for Women's Rights and Right To Free Speech.
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

All the phree speech people are plain envious of the man. Lot of hypocritical virtue signalling by the crowd. Most of those, if they had one quarter of the success, Trump has, would put Madame Bovary/Caligula to shame. Lots of moralizing, with no or less morals.
Looking at the Trash that Trump is having to deal with, the support for the man has to double down now.
P.S: you can always count on some Desi femins to loose their minds. Wasn't some third rate desi origin journo who was first to get canned for such stupidity.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Toorjyo ghosh and alka loomba would be so proud today
The system that taught them finally deployed in ukraine maidan mode for the local fight

Bravo...itx going to be fun fun fun times now
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

shyam wrote:How fake media works!!

Code: Select all

[img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-L0B5cr09ZAs/WIL4nPEcWcI/AAAAAAABQYY/vX-eTJY2S9EXf8WFc6by4fLSSUcT1vU8wCLcB/s1600/IMG-20170121-WA0012.jpg[/img][/quote]
The pictures you have posted is actually example of how propaganda works and how the gullible people fall for these easy cheap shots!

Standard reference of for such photographs is the National Parks Service Earth Cam. Pictures taken by this camera clearly shows which crowd is bigger.

Number of DC Metro Rides can also be used as a secondary metric.

It is truly pathetic on Trump's part to dispute the numbers. He came in at unprecedented rock bottom popularity of 30%, why is he surprised if fewer people showed up for his inauguration and far more people showed up for the protests.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Ppl are really scrounging in trash heaps if they have to keep harping on the Crowd At The Inauguration. Why would anyone who has a TV set go get their asses frozen (and wet) and stand in lines and be pushed around like cattle, all to see no one as the Dignitaries swept by in enclosed bullet-proof limos with Secret Service Agents' heads obstructing any view of the VIP's heads?

I visited DupleeCity ONCE in early February because it was essential (to vijit a Patent Lawyer). Brrrrrrr! I avoid the place in winter as far as possible. The subway stations are like Icing Wind Tunnels.

Answer: Mostly idiots do the above. I watched in comfort from a Pizza Hut (OK, they didn't turn on the TV but the salad was good, no loss) or from home. So I believe did most sensible ppl. The whining here about Which Crowd Was Bigger is a pathetic bissing contest. Your are desperately trying to prove that
Thrice As Many Idiots Supported Obama Than Support Trump
May The Force Be With U, Birather, u sure need it. :roll:
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Singha wrote:Toorjyo ghosh and alka loomba would be so proud today
The system that taught them finally deployed in ukraine maidan mode for the local fight

Bravo...itx going to be fun fun fun times now
GD, it's Ania Loomba IIRC

Also, chuckle if you want, but keep in mind that the source of joy is going to be very short lived.

This is how things will actually play out.

1) For some weeks/months to come, the Color-Flower Revolutionaries (who graced the Maidan, Tripoli, Cairo, Damascus and other places) will continue to mobilize in the home-ground fight.

2) Over this period there will be a back-and-forth surging of demonstrations, tweets, rhetoric, and media propaganda on both sides, giving the impression of "American democracy in action" and what not. BRFites (on this stupid thread) will waste time and expend bile by loudly backing one or other dog in the fight... when in fact, both dogs are more than happy to feast on our SDRE flesh given half a chance. But that is another story.

3) However, at some point the Trump admin will decide enough is enough, and will give signals that it is preparing to hit the Color-Flower Revolutionaries where it hurts: in the moneybags. Universities, corporate sponsors, grant-giving foundations, etc.

4) At this point the Color-Flower Revolutionaries will have a choice: either go full Naxal, or fold in humiliation and get jobs. But of course, that isn't a real choice in America. "Full Naxal" movements in other countries require money, most of which has links to America, and if Trump hits their sponsors in the moneybags, where will that come from?

5) To resolve the impasse, the EvanJihadis (EJs) will offer a compromise. The EJs are uniquely positioned to do this in America. They have more influence in the Trump administration than in any Presidential administration to date, with Mike Pence in the Dick Cheney role, and many many others in key posts throughout the White House and COTUS. However, they also have deep connections to the Clinton Left (via "social justice/human rights" EJs like Tim Kaine).

<Aside>
you have to admire how well the EJs have positioned themselves. They have influence across the entire political spectrum in the US. Their ultimate objective is to subordinate the whole world before Jeebus, but in order to get there, they will use either left or right-wing politics depending on what opportunities present themselves at any given time, and they have the apparatus in place to go either way.

Hindoos are too stupid to learn how to do this, and not only box themselves into the so-called "RW" in India, but then go "aa-bail-mujhe-maar" in support of "RW" movements in other countries, most or all of which are viscerally anti-Hndoo/anti-SDRE by their very nature.

</Aside>

6) So what is the compromise that the EJs will propose? Easy.

They will tell the Trump admin:
We understand your annoyance with the Color-Flower Revolutionaries. But don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. The mechanism by which they are trained, funded, equipped and deployed... from the moneybags, foundations, universities all the way down to the street-fighters... is a strategic asset. We should not squander this by punishing key institutions who fund that mechanism, or deterring talented enthusiastic youngsters who realize its efforts on the ground.

Then they will tell the Color-Flower Revolutionaries:
Look at the wide world out there. Truly repressive regimes exist outside the United States. Christians, Wimmins, LGBTQs, Moslems, Journalists, Christians, Midgets, Ethnic Minorites, and Christians are being persecuted in nasty faraway SDRE countries like XXX, YYY... and India. Trump isn't all that bad by comparison, and why waste your energies trying to topple someone a good many of your fellow Americans voted for? If you channel your energies where they *really* belong, Trump has promised that he won't hit your sponsors in the moneybags... I mean, will do everything he can to promote your efforts on behalf of the American Way.

7) Fast-forward to some point between 18 and 30 months from now.
USCIRF and Human Rights Watch will be leading the charge in Washington, having enlisted Ania Loomba, Toorjo Ghosh, Angana Chatterjee, the Berkeley-Haas foundation, FOIL and FOSA as well-paid Native Informants. Arvind Kejriwal, Kanhaiya Kumar, Teesta Setalvad, John Dayal, Kancha Ilaiah, Rana Ayyub, Rev. Udaykumar, Hurry-rats, Neo-Khalistanis, Daleet Activists, rrNDTV types et al will be running around raising merry hell in India... flush with rejuvenated funding, equipped with brand new toys and techniques, supplied with first-class tickets to go and testify before US Congress every so often. And coordinating these efforts internationally from air-conditioned five-ishtar hotel rooms in Dilli and Mumbai will be the same expert Color-Flower Revolutionaries currently organizing demonstrations against Trump.

And the Trump-supporting BRFites who thought all this was going to go away with Hillary Clinton's defeat will be :(( :oops: :evil: :-? :(

And poor Shalibh Kumar will realize that, in effect, he paid a million bucks to help deliver the heathen masses of darkest India into the bright light of Jeebus's grace.

Mark my words. This is how it will turn out. But enjoy the way things are for now, by all means.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

No need to get personal Birather, we can all have a civilized conversation without getting personal.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

rudradev ji, what about the people who are in it due to indoctrination and truly believe in the cause ;as of now there are many such people. Also during the gulf years of the Bush regime, there was already a schism between government and the msm and its nonsense spouting ilk. Why would it change this time around?Further groups like blm cannot seriously fight for oppressed in heathen lands when their own lads get shot dealing smack and/or thievery which will always occur whether the deep state takes the fight to dark corners or to misguided white brethren. These cracks are intriguing because imo these guys (protesters) are advertising themselves to the players out there. Why would any sly regime let go of this opportunity after all the template for cooperation is already there.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

those white women who already have one of the lowest birth rates on the face of the planet aren't feeling oppressed.

they're scared sh*tless of losing their birth control and abortion insurance coverages.

while no insurance (that I know of) pays for convenience abortions, birth control by law is covered.

also, the harder it is to get an abortion, the more it costs,

and the hell of it? most of those women can get a plane ticket to another country to get an abortion and they can afford to get birth control.

therefore despite rethuglican idiocy, those women birt rates will remain 1.5 or lower. regardless,

so what's up?

I'll tell ya what's up.

poor people wefare birth rate.

that's what will be up.

and sociological ills there of......

just absolutely, STUNNINGLY, STUPID, political policy.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

you know when most medical money is spent by the government?

when you are born and when you are dying.

cogitate on that......
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Dipanker wrote:
No need to get personal Birather, we can all have a civilized conversation without getting personal.
Oh, my deepest apologies for hurting your tender sensibilities by pointing out that it is beyond silly to keep harping on counting those who are silly/ rabid enough to stand out in the cold to see nothing as the best indicator of your vast success and popularity. May the force not be with you, it's all the same for me. Thanks
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Dipanker wrote: No need to get personal Birather, we can all have a civilized conversation without getting personal.
Oh, my deepest apologies for hurting your tender sensibilities by pointing out that it is beyond silly to keep harping on counting those who are silly/ rabid enough to stand out in the cold in DC in January to see nothing - as the best indicator of your vast success and popularity. May the force not be with you, it's all the same for me. Thanks.

I thought this said it all:
Dipanker wrote:Calm down? Are you kidding me?!!
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

of well, it looks like army surgeons will continue to get excellent training on wounded criminals and their victims in places like Houston and Chicago. yes, I know for a fact that the Army has surgical teams training at the local Houston charity hospital. :(
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Are they training for possible deployment to Dera Chicago Khan?