Understanding US thread-III

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Re: Understanding US thread-III

Post by Gus »

well, that's typically not why somebody asks for immunity. The whole idea of immunity is to NOT be the fall guy and have protection to sing.

The way things are, Finn is in no position to put an end to this - immunity or not.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

Gus wrote:well, that's typically not why somebody asks for immunity. The whole idea of immunity is to NOT be the fall guy and have protection to sing.

The way things are, Finn is in no position to put an end to this - immunity or not.
Isn't that what they did with Ollie north ? Making him the fall guy while saving Reagan from the heat
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

"Fall on Sword". Check "John Poindexter" history. So I saw that this is 72 days into the new Presidency. Same for New COTUS. Wish I had time to list the CNN headlines for each of those 72 days. But the rest of us, unlike the DupleeCity stuffed shirts, have to work.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Rajdeep wrote:Isn't that what they did with Ollie north ? Making him the fall guy while saving Reagan from the heat
Reagan group had full control of many institutions and can make those plays and pull it off. It is much more difficult now with parts of the institutions polarized and politicized. The story is too big to stop with Flynn, is what I feel.

AL - besides, Flynn's already gone...what more can he offer?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

he can offer manafort and kushner...
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

US MSM "news" reporting, 2017:
Testifying before lawmakers last week, Navy officials described a rising rate of "physiological episodes" affecting pilots who fly all models of F-18 aircraft, especially the Boeing-built Super Hornet, an aircraft that has seen public support from President Donald Trump.
"Since May 1, 2010, all models" of the F-18 "show steady, yearly increases in the number of physiological episodes," according to their testimony, which was first reported by Bloomberg ahead of last week's House Armed Services subcommittee hearing, held in a building that is known for its lack of oxygen.

They also reported a growing number incidents involving pilots of Boeing's EA-18G Growler, an aircraft whose rear end resembles that of Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and specializes in jamming and disrupting various capabilities of enemy jets to hack email servers.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Lalmohan wrote:he can offer manafort and kushner...
well he can, but then it would not stop at them. Establishment GOP still controls the house and senate, even though it cannot pass any major bills. I bet everybody is jockeying and CYAing and generally busy figuring out where everybody is and what moves to make.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Trump administration cracks down on misuse of H-1B visas with tighter norms
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 999203.cms
Highlights

The Trump administration has enforced tighter norms on issuance of H-1B visas
It said that that previous US administrations had been lax in the matter
The Justice Department said it would not tolerate discrimination against US workers
WASHINGTON: Acknowledging that there are problems with the guest worker visa program, the Trump administration on Monday began enforcing tighter norms on issuance of H-1B visas, while suggesting that previous US administrations had been lax in the matter.

While the smackdown on alleged misuse of the H-1B program came from the White House podium, the Justice Department issued a stern statement cautioning employers petitioning for H-1B visas not to discriminate against American workers.

"The Justice Department will not tolerate employers misusing the H-1B visa process to discriminate against US workers,'' said Acting Assistant Attorney General Tom Wheeler of the Civil Rights Division. ''U.S. workers should not be placed in a disfavored status, and the department is wholeheartedly committed to investigating and vigorously prosecuting these claims.''

Separately, USCIS, the agency involved in the visa issuance, issued a notification tightening bureaucratic norms in deciding H1B petitions. The notification essentially calls for more evidence and paperwork from applicants to show that they are qualified for a particular job rather than merely presenting their degrees.

Although laws calling for such scrutiny have been in the statute for nearly two decades, current administration officials suggested they have been loosely interpreted and poorly enforced over the years, allowing rampant misuse by petitioners who are not really qualified or have the skill set to take up the jobs they are aiming for.

The Trump administration's crackdown on the alleged misuse of the H-1B visas came on the opening day of the application season on April 3 when USCIS begins accepting H-1B petitions for the upcoming fiscal year. Indian IT workers typically snag more than 50 per cent of the 85,000 H-1B visas that are up for grabs, with petitions usually outnumbering the quota available by more than three to one.

On Monday, U.S postal workers serving zip codes where USCIS offices that accept H-1B petitions reported massive loads as lawyers for tech companies rush to petition for visas on behalf of thousands of workers from across the world, mainly from the tech sector.

The H-1B rush began even as nativist pressure groups, which contest the American tech companies' claims that there is a shortage of skilled workers in the U.S and foreign workers are needed, began a fervid online campaign to stem the inflow for the year.

"April 3rd Sad day for America. 85,000 H-1B visa foreigners allowed to take American jobs," one US campaigner wrote on social media. Another added: "Still waiting for H-1B reform. It is incredible what a stranglehold these H-1B shops have here. It is a farm of cheap labor inside USA."

The Trump White House responded to the concerns, with Presidential spokesman Sean Spicer acknowledging from the daily briefing lectern that there were problems with the H-1B visa program and pledging that the administration would not allow misuse while fixing it.

Spicer acknowledges that there are problems with the H-1B Visa program, Trump will enforce the law s on the books.
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

^^^ let me make a prediction: Jack $hit is going to happen.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

LokeshC wrote:^^^ let me make a prediction: Jack $hit is going to happen.
You're correct. IT services are costly for many companies and if they want to be competitive, they'll farm those services out.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

But for optics the big6 will have raids and some smaller desi owned shops too. Bread and circus for the masses.
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

Many optical illusions will happen. Other than illegal immigration I see no scope of any real change in immigration statusquo. These guys(CONmen) are stuck between those who voted for them and those who paid for them.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Gus wrote:
Lalmohan wrote:he can offer manafort and kushner...
well he can, but then it would not stop at them. Establishment GOP still controls the house and senate, even though it cannot pass any major bills. I bet everybody is jockeying and CYAing and generally busy figuring out where everybody is and what moves to make.
trouble is - if what he has on kushner is what some people think it is, then its going further up the chain
essentially the steele dossier is being proven true line by line...
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

well, apparently Kushner met with the chairman of the rus Bank VEB, that was involved with the spy Evgeny Buryakov etc..who apparently is now released out of prison ..as buzzfeed is reporting that one time Trump campaign foreign policy advisor Carter Page was recruited as an asset - as per the indictment in that case.

Kushner now sits in NSC meetings, visits Iraq even before T Rex, is apparently in charge of Xi presidential visit management, and relations with Canada and Mexico....

Dude has the right experience on all this, from his real estate background. Still its probably cannot beat the jewelry marketer who is having a west wing desk now. :D

anything goes as long it is "drain the swamp" I guess.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

and now wait for the Facebook angle to come out! :-)
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxMmHvb28Ss

Now Susan Rice name in coming up in all this. It seems she is involved in the "unmasking" of this matter.If the NSA of the US is involved in the investigation of opposition candidate and people close to him and make the names public then there is something seriously wrong in the US.

If there is something seriously wrong with the links to Russia they should have made public with all the details openly much before Jan 20, 2017. That being said if DT and his team is penetrated by Russians then they are in a serious mess.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

While all See Enn Enn fans are trumpetting (no bun intended 8) ), the golf-vijit by Hu went unnoticed. US may be about to make a baaaaaaaad mistake: Attack on North Korea. Of course the attack will be devastating and take out most of NoKo's offensive capability.
But I think if you have any assets in Taiwan it might be a good time to sell them. This is the likely tradeoff if the US fleet and air wings are busy hammering NoKo, with defensive circle around Japan and Phillippines.

Latest is that an object fired "towards Japan" by NoKo was a ballistic mijjile. That would be enough provocation by Gulf of Tonkin standards.

A war with NoKo would
a) Spike Trumapzee's sagging ratings
b) Use up a lot of surplus inventory of JDAMs, ALCMs, SLCMs, TOWs, M-1s, maybe a couple of Destroyers, several F/A-18s, thousands of tons of ammo and artillery shells. Raytheon, Boeing and Lockheed stocks spike.
c) Set back the economies of South Korea and Japan by 10 to 20 years. US trade deficit slashed.
d) As above, probably result in a takeover of Taiwan and setting their economy back 10 years.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 05 Apr 2017 06:07, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

So far I have not seen anything in the "links to Russia" any more than any bijnejperson might have.
1. XYZ Travelled to Russia! :shock: OK, so did the Presidents and PMs of the G-7 to a conference no so long ago.
2. YZA Talked To A Russian Diplomat :eek: Er.. what the pakistan are diplomats posted to the US for except to talk to Americans?

So how many links to China do the COTUSppl and SODTUSppl have? To Pakistan? To Saudi Arabia? To UQ? France? Germany? Most were no doubt CONCEIVED in Mexico or Venezuela (where is Cancun?) Since Holies maintain that Birth Begins At Conception, these ppl are all foreigners by birth. Agints every one! Lawd Awmighty! Get the muskets!
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

If there is more than circumstantial evidence then the case certainly needs to be investigated, says the member, house intelligence committee. Given his position he ought to know more?
“I can tell you that the case is more than that,” the California congressman said. “And I can’t go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now.
Link
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I am not sure even DT can let go Taiwan for China. Khan is a big bad sheriff of the world who can take one many bandits at the same time like Quick Gun Murugan.

Funny how make of DT looks so much like Quick Gun Murugan.
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

UlanBatori wrote:So far I have not seen anything in the "links to Russia" any more than any bijnejperson might have.
1. XYZ Travelled to Russia! :shock: OK, so did the Presidents and PMs of the G-7 to a conference no so long ago.
2. YZA Talked To A Russian Diplomat :eek: Er.. what the pakistan are diplomats posted to the US for except to talk to Americans?

So how many links to China do the COTUSppl and SODTUSppl have? To Pakistan? To Saudi Arabia? To UQ? France? Germany? Most were no doubt CONCEIVED in Mexico or Venezuela (where is Cancun?) Since Holies maintain that Birth Begins At Conception, these ppl are all foreigners by birth. Agints every one! Lawd Awmighty! Get the muskets!
I didn't realize that the Presidents and PMs of the G-7 were on Russia's payroll -- like most of the Trump Administration.

President/PM of G7 visiting Russia == Getting paid by Russians. Thank you for clearing up this matter. Obviously nothing to see here.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

a war with noko would be the perfect get out of jail card for trump
(literally)
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Have you see the noko artillery demo i posted?

One word:: pain
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

it would be very bad news for soko and probably japan
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

To give some perspective, back in the Ray-gun Reagan Empire, it was seen that the White House and CIA sold weapons illegally to the Nicaraguan Contra terrorists (there was a specific COTUS law passed prohibiting that) got the drugs and sold them elsewhere, then got the drug profits to buy missiles to sell to Iran. Or maybe it was the other way round - sold missiles to Iran, used the $$ to buy more weapons to exchange for drugs with the Contras, sold the drugs and several ppl pocketed the $$$$$ all round.

A sum total of ONE person went to jail: NSA Admiral John Poindexter, the **ONLY*** honorable human among the whole rotten bunch. He "fell on the sword" protecting the "potted plant" POTUS. All the crooks got away. Oliver North was convicted but that was overturned on appeal.

A full year and a half of televised Congressional Hiyarings. The only redeeming feature was watching Oliver North's eminently watchable Secretary Fawn Hall lying on TV. I mean lying as in telling lies. :eek:

Part of the drug profits were used to build fancy mansions with ultra-hi-tech security systems around them (BTW, I have heard that Rums**** also had something like that. The story was that a Fed/State Investigator followed a tip on something like that about a mansion - and went there and checked and found that it was Rums****'s mansion. He was told in no uncertain terms that others who made that mistake ended up in cement barrels or something like that.

So.. been there, done that. Nothing remotely close to that going on here. Just donkeys braying, butts hurting because of the whipping that Hil-liary caused them to get. Their mistake is that they started this way too early in the new Administration. It will blow over long before the midterm elections, and the Donkeys will get blamed again for nothing useful coming out of COTUS, giving the elephants Hitler Jugend a 2/3 majority in both houses. Al-laugh Save Amerca after that!
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

UlanBatori wrote:
So.. been there, done that. Nothing remotely close to that going on here. Just donkeys braying, butts hurting because of the whipping that Hil-liary caused them to get. Their mistake is that they started this way too early in the new Administration. It will blow over long before the midterm elections, and the Donkeys will get blamed again for nothing useful coming out of COTUS, giving the elephants Hitler Jugend a 2/3 majority in both houses. Al-laugh Save Amerca after that!
Actually, many were convicted but few went to jail because they received Presidential pardons.

And I never realized that selling missiles to Iran (that can only be used against Iraq) === the NSA lying about being an agent for Russia. Thanks, again for clarifying that point.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I never realized that 1==1
I never realized that 2==2
I never realized that 3==3
I never realized that 0==0
Glad to help brighten an obviously dull existence by helping to "realize" so many things. :idea:
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Irish illegals making hay...hiding in plain sight using white skin

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/16/us/wh ... index.html
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

UlanBatori wrote:
I never realized that 1==1
I never realized that 2==2
I never realized that 3==3
I never realized that 0==0
Glad to help brighten an obviously dull existence by helping to "realize" so many things. :idea:
Another realization:

Ollie North was bribing the Eye-ranians

Trump's Team was being bribed by the Rooskies

Having your national security team being bribed by a foreign government is no different than your national security team bribing a foreign government. Thanks for the clarification.

And in case the ICE tries to stop me at the gate and strip of an H1-B that I don't have, I did (correctly, I believe) use "===" operator in my post and not "==" operator.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

komal wrote:
UlanBatori wrote: Glad to help brighten an obviously dull existence by helping to "realize" so many things. :idea:
Another realization:

Ollie North was bribing the Eye-ranians

Trump's Team was being bribed by the Rooskies

Having your national security team being bribed by a foreign government is no different than your national security team bribing a foreign government. Thanks for the clarification.

And in case the ICE tries to stop me at the gate and strip of an H1-B that I don't have, I did (correctly, I believe) use "===" operator in my post and not "==" operator.
be careful with your messages to the boss.

he's a registered agent of the Gobi-istan.

and I am only partially kidding.
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

Shah Bano (n) removed from national security council? waat ijj happening?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Hu eej shah ba-no bliss?
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

Bano n
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

bliss to imagine the brackets were transparent bano(n).

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... in-shakeup
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

however bano or shahbano are all reasonable names for the said person no?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

TSJi:
Looks like they've done the "Sarin AttackLetsBombDamascus" thing in much more sophisticated fashion this time, so it's yippee! time to buy Boeing stock. JDAMs galore. Nah! I can't bring myself to do that, I'll let the myootual phunds do that and pretend to be Socially Conscious.
Haley to UNSC: If UN won't act on Syria, we may
Comrade Hu must be rubbing his hands in glee. Carrier group stuck in the Med, another in the Black Sea. Another at Splatry Islands. Another in Sea of Japan.
Walkover in Taipei.

Lokeshji, thanks, a bit thick today after dispensing all my limited IQ in writing "==".
They need to bring Leon Panetta into the NSC to get the IQ uniformly up to zero. ShahBano may be getting shifted full time to the WHSC to fight the Real Enemy: Donkeystan
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

UlanBatori wrote: ShahBano may be getting shifted full time to the WHSC to fight the Real Enemy: Donkeystan
Is there a law that prohibits one from being on NSC along with the other Rooksies and fighting the real enemy (domestic political opponents)?
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Steve Bannon Removed From The National Security Council
Huff Post
The move is part of a larger shake-up at the NSC.
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

Falijee wrote:Steve Bannon Removed From The National Security Council
Huff Post
The move is part of a larger shake-up at the NSC.
Putin probably worried now given the health care fiasco and he is not happy with the results so far -- for example, Alaska is still US territory.

He needs people in place who can advance his agenda.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

US Presidential candidates have a history of consorting with the main opponent while running for office.

Reagan Bush deals with Iran to prevent October Surprise.
Ombaba talking to Medvedev in 2008.

Trump coterie talking to Russia in 2016.

Clinton Foundation taking donations from every thug in the world.

Now its considered bad.

Bannon being shifted could be a peace offering to the Rhinos.