Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - March 17, 2017

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Narad
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - March 17, 2017

Post by Narad »

sanjayc wrote:‘Missing’ Pakistan operative was in team that trapped Kulbhushan Jadhav
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... a-4609708/
So the good Lt. Col was on active ISI duty even now !!
Sources said Zahir was lured to Nepal with the promise of a “big catch”. The man who turned in Zahir connected with him through a UK phone number to pass “information on a mole”. He met Zahir a couple of times in Oman.
“Zahir arrived in Oman on April 2 and reached Kathmandu the next day. On his arrival in Nepal, he was handed over a SIM card at Bhairawa. Zahir was told that this was to facilitate his communication with a point person. From there, he was made to travel to Lumbini near the border,” the officer said.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Vikas wrote:If God forbid, Sh. KJ is killed by Pakis, can it result in a war ?
Knowing NM and AD, response will be swift and violent.
They attacked parliament........no war.
They attacked Bombay ..........no war.
Do you think we we have war for one man? I do naat think so.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

rsingh wrote:They attacked parliament........no war.
They attacked Bombay ..........no war.
Do you think we we have war for one man? I do naat think so.
It is on this hope that Pakistan & China model their behaviour with us. In fact, some Chinese newspapers said exactly the same thing a few weeks back and expressed surprise on the perceived change in Indian behaviour.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

SSridhar wrote:That is true only for flights from New Delhi, not from Ahmedabad, for example.
That is a non-argument. Delhi is AI's hub. Delhi airport is in world's top 25. It's the primary gateway for government & tourism, and has a significant component of business traffic. It is the principal International airport for all of North, Central and East India - a catchment area of 500+ million souls. Ahmedabad, no knock on this lovely city - or airport, my first air trip started here many decades ago :D - is tiny in comparison. Besides it is relatively easy to avoid Pak airspace from Ahmedabad, Mumbai and other important international airports in the country - and much harder to do so from Delhi.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

AJK to Build a Tourism Corridor Under CPEC

CPEC investment pushed from $55b to $62b

The Express Tribune > Business

What else needs to be" shoved" under the all -encompassing arms of the CPEC ( Colonizing Pakistan To Enrich China )

Is it not high time that Pakistan itself becomes "part of CPEC" :twisted:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Gilgit Bautista is Indian territory. Then hang a left over the Wakhan corridor.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Summer Coming ; Gwadar "Heating Up"!

At least three injured in Gwadar blast :D
At least three people were injured in a blast in Gwadar city on Wednesday evening.( the use of "at least" suggest that the numbers are larger than three. Any Chini-blothers in injured list ?)

Police officials said the “miscreants ( history repeating itself ? rebels in then East Pakistan were also labelled "miscreats" :roll: ) targeted three civilians on Gwadar airport road”.
They added the improvised explosive device (IED) was planted in a motorcycle parked on the side of a road.

The injured were shifted to District Headquarters Hospital Gwadar for medical treatment. The blast also partially damaged shops located in the area.Police and personnel of other law enforcement agencies reached the site of the blast and started their investigation.Chief Minister Balochistan Nawab Sanaullah Zehri condemned the blast and directed the police to submit a report in this regard."We would not bow down before terrorists targeting innocent civilians,” said Zehri while adding the perpetrators of the blast would be brought to justice.Security was beefed up in and around Gwadar city after the blast.
Balochistan has been experiencing incidents of violence and targeted killings for over a decade. The largest province of the country by area, is home to a insurgency by ethnic Baloch separatists.Al Qaeda-linked and sectarian militants also operate in the region. The province shares borders with Afghanistan and Iran. The Paki Establishment has recently charged an Baloch activist for "spying" .
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Rangers Arrest 5 Raw affiliated Al - Qaeda Terrorists In Karachi
The statement said the terrorists were running a terror network in the country with the collusion of RAW and NDS, the Indian and Afghan spy agencies. “We have recovered 8kg explosives, one suicide vest, four hand grenades, four ball bombs, :?: :rotfl: three detonators with 20 meter detonator cord, four SMGs, two pistols, 50 SMG rounds and 15 pistol rounds from the possession of the accused,” the communiqué read.Further, a laptop computer, extremist literature, maps and other equipment used to communicate with group members were also recovered following the raid. According to Rangers, the detained suspects were wanted in several terror-related offenses.Most likely MQM or TTP "cadres" being labelled as RAA
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Discredited Paki Airline Offers A "Sure Way" Of Going To Heaven :mrgreen:

Safety Concerns: PIA Wants to Use 2 Grounded Planes for Umrah Flights ( Umrah Flights are cheaper that Hajj Flights !)
Safety Concerns: PIA Wants to Use 2 Grounded Planes for Umrah Flights

PIA management has decided to fly two grounded A-310 aircrafts for Umrah pilgrims. This has raised many questions regarding the passengers’ safety. Reports suggest that the national airline is putting lives at risk for commercial reasons.An aviation analyst, while commenting on the matter, said that if the A310 aircrafts were able to fly, they wouldn’t have been grounded in the first place. Either the decision to ground them was wrong or the current one is an error. (Is PIA still a member of International Air Safety Association; is it uptodate in its membership and dues :D )
The expert suggested that it’s possible that these planes were grounded to justify the lease for new A330 or A320 planes at above-par market rates. The aforementioned planes were leased at about 80 percent to 100 percent above the normal lease price. Other private airlines have also leased the same planes at nearly half the price.There is a bright side to this whole doomsday scenario; crash victims, God forbid , will be getting a one way straight ticket to Jannat !
PIA spokesperson, Daniyal Gilani said “To meet the increased demand during Hajj 2017, PIA is considering various options, including the repair of grounded A-310 aircraft.” However, he informed the media that final decision has not been made in this regard and that the aircraft manufacturer, Airbus, will be contacted before taking any decision. Why should a "self respecting Paki Elite" fly this "dangerous national "carrier " when all sorts of Arab Airlines have service from Krachi and Isloo :D
Considering PIA’s previous attempts at reducing expenses while putting passenger safety at risk, it’s hard to believe anything will change any time soon. It has to be noted that the same board of directors which approved the sale of an A310 at scrap price will be making the decision on the remaining A310 aircrafts. and "collecting" commission in the process :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Census Quiz In Pakiland :wink:

When census officials came to my home, they didn’t know what a Parsi was
Lynette Viccaji
A policeman, an army ranger and a government schoolteacher come to the home of a Parsi married to a Christian. If you think that sounds like the beginning of a joke, you are partially right.My driver informed me that the census team had arrived. It was a dry, gusty day, and the three looked rather the worse for wear. I invited them to come in and sit down, but they bravely refused, saying that this would take just a few minutes. Famous last words.
“Names?” he asked.“Here we go again,” I thought. Our names have been mangled so many times by Pakistani officialdom, that I have lost count of the variations. To spare him and ourselves this misery, I offered to write them in for him. He wouldn’t have it. He was writing in Urdu, so this would be a matter of phonetics.I carefully enunciated each name, watching as the man exercised all his ingenuity to translate the alien sounds into letters.Then the inevitable question, “Are you Pakistani?” Jews, Parsis and probably Christians are considered "exotic" in Pakiland !
Yes, I assured him, we are all Pakistani.He asked me if we had moved to Karachi from another country.I told him that we haven’t.“Well, my husband came from India with his parents when he was a child, but he is now very much a Pakistani, and the rest of us were all born here.”“Yes, our first language is English. Yes, we are Pakistani, but our first language is English – look, I’m talking to you in Urdu right now, aren’t I?”Ages, marital status, education and employment all went smoothly. Then came religion. The pen hovered over my husband’s name.“Parsi,” I said. Blank stares.Most likely the census takers were not local , otherwise they would be familar, as in Mumbai with this "endangered species" :D
Zoroastrian,” I said. More blank looks.“It’s a religion,” I assured them.Three heads crowded together as they searched the alternatives in the form: Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Ahmedi, and Scheduled Castes. No Parsis. Consternation. The policeman came to the rescue. “Other!” he said triumphantly, pointing to the last alternative. Sighs of relief all around. So they chose ‘other’.
However, true to my profession, I couldn’t let go of this teachable moment. “You must have heard of Parsis,” I said.“There are very few of them left now, but they were and are an important part of this city. Jehangir Kothari Parade?” They had never heard of it.“Avari? Avari hotels?” I asked in desperation. Finally, familiarity flickered in their eyes when I told them Mr Avari is a Parsi.Then I delivered the coup de grace: “Haven’t you heard of the Quaid-i-Azam’s wife? Ruttie Jinnah? She was a Parsi.”They laughed and looked at each other in amazement. They clearly hadn’t heard of this part of history.“ ( That part of D,Jinnah's life is diplomatically "whitewashed" from the Aam Abduls including his penchant for ham sandwiches, whisky and his poor command over Urdu :mrgreen: ) Today we have increased our knowledge!” Grinning good-naturedly, they thanked me.As they were leaving, I gave them a bottle of cold water to toast their enlightenment.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

abhijitm wrote:Take back Haji Pir.
How about asylum and an Indian passport to Brahmadagh Bugti? Or, is this too mild?
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Another Female PTI Member Accuses Imran Khan Of Misogynism

PTI female founding member joins ANP
A former district vice president of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) in Dir Lower and one of the party’s founding members Nusrat Begum quit her parent party and formally joined Awami National Party (ANP).Nusrat Begum, 47, announced her decision at a press conference in Timargara Press Club on Wednesday.
Nusrat Begum said that she was feeling quite happy while leaving PTI as in PTI, she said, nobody was ready to listen to females’ problems, adding that in Dir Lower the females were subjected to discrimination by PTI. Imran Khan still in the "marriage market" ? Immy sisters still looking for a young, beautiful and "homely" wife for their Oxford Educated brother - Enquiring readers want to know :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Massa Announces "Paki Travel Warning"

Pakistan Travel Warning
The Department of State warns U.S. citizens against all non-essential travel to Pakistan. This Travel Warning replaces the Travel Warning dated October 7, 2016
"Warning" is probably directed to "white Americans" doing a trip to Pakiland ; probably "warning" excludes Desi Pakis holding Amreeka passports, who are "enjoying" life in Pakiland right now , but have their options open in case of ..... ( fill in the blanks !)
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

cyril almeida Retweeted
Baqir Sajjad‏ @baqirsajjad 11h11 hours ago

God save us, if the content of this story is true and our spies could so easily be lured into a trap.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... 9708/lite/
A Paki patroit's worst fears coming true :twisted:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

If this story is true, India has a master class spy agency. It kidnap a Pakistani is one thing but to target someone involved in Yadav's capture is ridulously apposite.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - March 17, 2017

Post by Peregrine »

Fully Posted on the Analyzing CPEC Thread

CPEC payments

Why is China shutting down coal plants in China and setting up new ones in Pakistan?

Cheers Image
Bheeshma
BRFite

Post by Bheeshma »

Like India's nuclear program the lesser known about R&AW the better for everyone.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Peregrine wrote:Fully Posted on the Analyzing CPEC Thread

CPEC payments

Why is China shutting down coal plants in China and setting up new ones in Pakistan?

Cheers Image
New? They are passing over their outdated junk to the Pakis at an exorbitant price, just like they did with the railway engines.
Last edited by Bart S on 13 Apr 2017 02:49, edited 1 time in total.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Bheeshma wrote:Like India's nuclear program the lesser known about R&AW the better for everyone.
I have a feeling reading these articles in the DDM on the tit for tat stuff and supposedly detailed accounts from 'unnamed sources', that they might be fishing in troubled waters either to up TRPs as usual or more dangerously, to cut down GOI's options by well-timed leaks and manipulation of public opinion.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

"Falijee"]Massa Announces "Paki Travel Warning"Pakistan Travel Warning

True Good news Below
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1381557/us ... oes-viral/
KARACHI: A US official on Wednesday denied a report claiming Donald Trump has signed an order allowing visa-free travel for Pakistanis.
A website, USA Television, published an article claiming the US president had “signed a visa-free travel policy” for residents of Pakistan to “strengthen trade” .“The United States President Donald Trump has signed an executive order to allow all Pakistan nationals travel to the United States without visas,” the report stated.“The new order, serving as a change in visa policy for Pakistanis traveling to the United States, would permit them stay in the US for a maximum period of 180 days for Tourism or Business purposes only. Stay over 180 days would therefore require a visa,” it added.Trump says this measure is to strengthen trade between the United States and Pakistan, the report upheld.
However, speaking to The Express Tribune, US Embassy spokesperson Fleur Cowan said, “This story is fake. If any Pakistani citizens are interested in travelling to the US, they can visit our websiteIn August last year, the US Consulate in Karachi was forced into refuting reports which claimed Pakistan was granted a visa waiver for entry into the United States. The US consulate had to tweet the clarification after an old story from a satirical website resurfaced and went viral. The story, which was picked up by Online news agency and numerous other Pakistani newspapers, falsely claimed the US Department of State on Sunday updated the number of qualified Visa Waiver Program (VWP) designated countries from 38 to 39.
[/quote]
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Vikas wrote:I seriously doubt if Pakis would want to do a swap....
Well, technically it can not be a "swap". Swap is a two-sided affair. Kinda like "it takes two to tango".

In order for it to be a swap, India would have to declare that it has the colonel (which it has rightly not declared or alluded), and then convict him in a criminal court of running an IM spy ring and supporting sectarianism in India. And, then do a swap on a remote bridge in J&K/PoK at 4:00 AM. That is, if India declares it has the colonel.

What if India does not announce that it has the paki in captivity? One quick way out of this Mexican stand off or impasse could be (similar to the "Bridge of Spies") that India can let sikular pakjabis know through "third parties" (sugar, anyone?) that it has the colonel who has been singing like a canary with a diarrhea. Lest the pakis want to see a thirty minute YouTube video of this melodious pakjabi beauty (and endure countless TV debates with shrill motor-mamas), the pakis may want to quickly declare a "presidential amnesty" on behalf of the forgiving people of al bakistan and, in the interest of regional bhaichara and the success of SeePack, announce that Yadavji will be soon released. In return, in a not too distant future, one fine morning the paki colonel "wakes up" from a concussion-induced coma in a remote Nepali hospital, suddenly remembers who he is, resigns from his high paying "job" in Lumbini and returns to his large extended family via Doobai. I believe PIA flies there twice a week.

Problem solved. Baki HS&D remains intact and a promise of a three match T20 series to be held in l'whore, k'rachi and 'slummabad in 2018 is announced. Hajjam Sethi is deliriously happy. PA can back to dealing with the Raddi ul Fassaad.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Prem wrote:
KARACHI: A US official on Wednesday denied a report claiming Donald Trump has signed an order allowing visa-free travel for Pakistanis.
In case you were wondering, these countries allow purelanders visa-free entry:

1. Dominica
2. Haiti
3. Micronesia
4. St Vincent and the Grenadines
5. Trinidad and Tobago
6. Vanuatu
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Bart S wrote:New? They are passing over their outdated junk to the Pakis at an exorbitant price, just like they did with the railway engines.
...and the JF-17, that seventh generation impregnable flying wonder. How can you forget that?
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

anupmisra..but the only problem in reaching the aforementioned visa free countries for Pakis is that u either have to transit thru USA or UK... and u need a transit visa of these countries !!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ayesha Siddiqa : A Thorn In The Side Of The Paki Establishment

How Pakistan’s Military Monopolised State Resources For Personal Use

The 2017 edition of Ayesha Siddiqa’s Military Inc.: Inside Pakistan’s Military Economy discusses how military capital being used for personal benefits is now a permanent feature in Pakistan. At present, the writer is safely ensconced in Londonistan !
In 2007, Ayesha Siddiqa touched a raw nerve by publishing Military Inc.: Inside Pakistan’s Military Economy. Then Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf branded her a traitor, blocked the book launch, threatened to try her for treason and hounded her out of the country. Her crime was documenting the Pakistani military’s business involvement (“Milbus”) at the cost of the public economy. The 2017 edition of Military Inc. adds details from the post-Musharraf era and concludes that Milbus has become a permanent feature now. There is also widespread public and media acceptance of Milbus through the Pakistan military’s successful efforts in brushing up its image as the most trustworthy security guardian even under civilian rule. According to her, “In post 2007 Pakistan, military power is more intensely entrenched” The Paki military has successfully created an false image that it is the only institution
that is capable of defending the so-called Islamic and Pakistan ideology ( whatever it means :roll: )
Siddiqa defines Milbus as military capital used for the personal benefit of the military fraternity. Over a period of time a segment of civilians has also benefited. These funds are neither recorded nor are they part of the defence budget. These activities are controlled by retired or serving military officers or under their patronage. Milbus evades regular accountability procedures for “the gratification of military personnel and their cronies”. A nexus exists between military, corrupt bureaucrats, land and building mafia ; those who join the club are adequately compensated .(eg. Malik Riaz and Kayani brothers !)
Milbus activities and dividends are justified as quid pro quo for their security work to the state. They are also justified as welfare measures provided to the armed forces. However “the rewards are limited to the officer cadre rather than being evenly distributed among the rank and file”. Even a noted columnist like Khaled Ahmad, who disagrees with much of the Pakistani military’s stance, told her that Pakistan should pay the price “for what we believe in. There is a paradox triggered by our nationalism which allows the military to monopolize the state’s resources.” The so-called guardians of Paki Ideology !
The military’s involvement in politics results in Milbus, which in turn generates military interest to remain in power or to control the government. In fact, it perpetuates “the military’s political predatory style”. It serves as a tool for the military to gain “institutional and personal economic influence”, thereby preventing any possibility of pushing them back to the barracks to allow democratic institutions to flourish. The military’s expertise in “violence management” gives a special character and influence to the Milbus economy. This is evident in countries in Latin America, Pakistan, Indonesia or Turkey Mush's false claim that "democracy has to be tailored to the needs of Pakistan "
The military’s predatory style makes its capital “concealed, not recorded as part of the budget, and entails unexplained and questionable transfer of resources from the public to the private sector, especially to individuals or groups of people connected with the armed forces”. Financial autonomy gives the military a sense of superiority over “incompetent civilians”. Milbus activities are not revealed to the public on “national security” grounds. There are many instances whether military backed enterprises have muscled their way into civilian business ventures
xternal factors also helped Milbus thrive. The US considered the military in many of its client states as “instruments of domestic stability and as partners that were depended upon for achieving US security objectives”. In such countries, the military justifies their encroachment into the economy for guarding national security. The elite in such countries either turns a blind eye to military’s economic interests or tries to join them as “cronies” to derive commercial advantage. International businesses also build corporate partnerships with military-operated business groups, as they dominate the government and can deliver.
Milbus creates monopolies resulting in market distortions by giving military officers and “cronies” unfair advantages in winning contracts and also by permitting a hidden flow of funds from the public to the private sector. “Such redistributive processes encourage both authoritarianism and clientship”. However this rapacious behaviour also creates tensions to the detriment of the dispossessed. Any businessman complaining against the unfair advantage of the military in gaining civilian business is immediately labelled as a traitor !
Although no public data were available, the author tried to do case studies of four welfare foundations: the Fauji Foundation, Army Welfare Trust, Shaheen Foundation and Bahria Foundation. These are subsidiaries of defence establishments with diverse business activities like private security firms, corporate enterprises like banks, insurance companies, radio and television channels, fertiliser companies, cement and cereal businesses, bakeries, farms and schools.
Their activities are not at all transparent. Out of 96 projects run by these foundations, only nine are listed with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan. In 2005, the Pakistan defence ministry rejected their parliament’s call to enquire into the “under-sale” of a sugar mill by Fauji Foundation
Criticize "fauj" at your own peril !
The author laments that the civilian elite also had an active role to play in propelling the military to prominence, as they used it as a political force multiplier without realising that “the military would gain wings of its own”. She blames Pakistan’s initial civilian leadership for this, since the military was allowed to initiate a major operation (against India) without civilian control, which propelled the army into significance. She quotes Brigadier (retired) A.R. Siddiqui, a noted Pakistani author, who had said that the use of tribals to take control of Kashmir was the first reason for turning Pakistan into a military-dominated state. A strengthened military under General Zia ul-Haq asserted its supremacy by introducing Article 58(2)(b), which empowered the president to dismiss elected governments.
In her 2017 edition, the author adds that the military have now shown clever resilience to the new wave of democratic transformation under foreign pressure. However in that process it has also become stronger. The army felt that it would be better to allow a civilian government to run the day-to-day affairs, take responsibility for policies made by the generals and face the international community. In that way, “a military led government was replaced by a military led governance system in which the Army GHQ controlled strategic affairs”. Which includes guarding the "Islami crown jewels", relations with India, Kashmir policy, China, USA and Saudi Arabia, and the control/ use of non-state actors for strategic purposes !
The author quotes Hein Kiessling, who told her a sensational story about how Musharraf’s resignation was forcibly extracted by Army Chief Ashfaq Kayani who kept him “under a brief, forced detention”. She says that this was never reported publicly. (I had reviewed Hein Kiessling’s book on the ISI, Faith, Unity, Discipline, for The Wire, but this was not mentioned in that book.) At one time , Mush- a Shia- was facing a hard time and there were reports in the Paki press that Ashfack, his one -time subordinate and - a fellow Shia- did not raise a finger and come to his rescue :D
Musharraf’s pro-India stance on Kashmir was resented by middle-level officers who firmly believe that “opposing India is not just a policy but is the country’s and the military’s raison d’etre”. She quotes Riaz Khokhar that Musharraf’s three-star generals did not support him on his Kashmir policy. The author hints that the lawyers’ agitation was contrived by the military to ease Musharraf out of power. Mush a Mohajir did not have a constituency of his own , although he tried his best to ingratiate himself with the Pakjabis :mrgreen:
By 2016, the Milbus in Pakistan “seemed unstoppable” since the army was perceived as the only credible national institution for guarding national security, fighting terrorism and intervening domestically to be a “counterweight to the corrupt, unaccountable and inefficient image of the political class”. This has boosted the army’s media image. This was also because “all political, religious and ethnic parties have over the years developed a dependency on the military”. IMO, Raheel, the Umah NATO C-I-C is presently polishing his resume and will eventually seek the PM ship of Pakiland . He will of course face "tough competition" from his one-time mentor Mush . It will be interesting to see the competition between the two !
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I agree. A silent swap that countries often do would fetch TSP no real value after this gambit. They want something bigger: discuss Kashmir. No way India will agree to that.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

anupmisra wrote:
Prem wrote:

1. Dominica
2. Haiti
3. Micronesia
5. Trinidad and Tobago
6. Vanuatu
Off shore accounts of the Pakis here?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Puke ALERT!! Read on if you have a steel-lined stomach. (Play the "angels in our midst type music in the background for the suitable sound effect)

Pakistani Christians display love and healing at US embassy function
They came in droves
They had tears in their eyes and kept expressing their love for Pakistan, again and again.
because the Pakistan Embassy allowed them to celebrate Easter at its premises
This second favour — the first was celebrating Christmas at the embassy — had apparently washed away all the grievances, all the pains that extremists in Pakistan had inflicted on this oppressed community.
This is our embassy, we are here to give and get love, not regrets
Ilyas Mohsin, a Christian from Peshawar, was so moved that he thanked the embassy and the ambassador at least 50 times, choking with emotions each time he shouted: “Pakistan Zindabad"
“This is my country. This is my leader. This is my love,”
“There will be no shortage, not tonight. There’s abundance of love here,”
You are a bridge, a beautiful bridge, between Pakistan and the United States. You are the true face of Pakistan,”
the most magnanimous were the Pakistani Christians for forgiving and forgetting the excesses committed against them in the name of religion
Yes, this is my embassy because I am a Pakistani
Pakistan helped us when we needed it. We should not abandon Pakistan in its hour of need,” he said
“Do not believe the media. Go, visit. You will be surprised to see how loving and warm the Pakistanis are,”
it was easy to forget the wounds that extremists in Pakistan had inflicted on both Christian and Muslim Pakistanis
But there were no wounds or pain at the embassy’s Easter dinner. Only love and healing.
Holy crap on a cracker!! I thought I had read every kind of suck up, gooey, bull-shitty, maudlin, cloying, sickly, saccharine, sugary, oversweet, syrupy, nauseating tale written by a paki to kiss up to others. This one sure beats every one by a mile. You could have knocked me over with a feather with this puke-worthy tale!

All is forgiven.:roll:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1326028/pakis ... y-function
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

ramana wrote:
anupmisra wrote:

1. Dominican Republic
2. Haiti
3. Micronesia
5. Trinidad and Tobago
6. Vanuatu
Off shore accounts of the Pakis here?
Doubt it. Just a tactic by the pakis to show that pakis are welcome somewhere even if they can't get there. Take the Dominican Republic, for instance. They do not have an embassy in 'slummabad but a consulate in l'whore. Guess who is the head of the mission at the l'whori consulate? A paki with a gmail address. And pakis do not have an embassy in the Dominican Republic. What gives? https://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy9148/

None of the others even have a consulate in bakistan or vice versa. http://www.embassies-online.com/embassi ... istan.html

Not even sure if pakis know where Vanuatu is.
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

I believe most of these caribbean islands offer visa free arrival or visa on arrival to (almost) all countries to promote tourism.

Also these countries provide "cheap" investment based citizenship. And this citizenship provide better mobility around the world than say "certain" countries including pukiland.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39572985

Malala is 'humbled' by honorary Canadian citizenship

See, no need for vija, passport direct.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Did Mushy not clam in another case that all this drama is to get Kanadian Vija..and she gets direct citizenship.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Children Lured Into Child Po*m Under The Pretext Of Computer Education - Only In Pakiland :shock:

Man confesses to using children for his Internet po*n business in Sargodha
LAHORE: A man arrested for selling child ***** on Internet disclosed to interrogators that he lured some 25 children into the heinous act on the pretext of imparting them computer education.The Federal Investigation Agency’s cyber crime wing on Tuesday arrested Saadat Amin, 45, from Sargodha and took his computer and laptop in custody.On Wednesday, the agency obtained his five-day physical remand from an FIA magistrate.
FIA cyber crime head Deputy Director Shahid Hasan says the scam is “first of its kind” unearthed by the agency in the country. So Pakistan is living up to the "special reputation" it has earned as # 1 on google for po*n searches :twisted:
“During interrogation Amin revealed that he had been selling child ***** content online for the last few years. Amin used to lure children on the pretext of imparting computer education. He even paid between Rs3,000 and Rs5,000 to the parents of the victims, saying that their children would learn computer hardware and software (skills) at his one-room rented workshop in Sargodha,” one of the investigators, Assistant Director Asif Iqbal, told Dawn
[/color][/b]
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

anupmisra wrote:
Prem wrote:

1. Dominica
2. Haiti
3. Micronesia
5. Trinidad and Tobago
6. Vanuatu
Why on earth does T&T allow visa-free travel to Pakis? Not only is it a middle-income country (17K per capita nominal GDP) unlike Haiti etc, but the majority population is Indian. :evil:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Karachi Gangster Being Made To Sing :roll:

I was in contact with Kulbhushan,Iranian agency, Uzair tells magistrate
KARACHI: Lyari gangster and former head of the banned People's Aman Committee, Uzair Baloch, has made a confessional statement to a magistrate following his arrest on April 24 last year.
He said he knew Haji Nasir to be an Iranian spy, adding he arranged a meeting with the Iranian secret agency. He had confessed to having snitched on the Pakistani armed forces in Karachi and sharing information with the Iranian spy.
Lyari gang war don Uzair Baloch revealed during investigation that he had committed crimes, especially for politicians, and got heavy amount in return. According to credible sources, Lyari gang leader has admitted that he had attempted the nastiest offenses with the connivance of renowned politicians and got heavy amounts for their wrongdoings. Uzair was known by the names of Abba Sardar and don in the underworld of the city.
Now the most important character of the unholy alliance between crime and the government is in the custody of the Pakistan Army. - :D
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Thirty Pakistan spies in Indian jails, provided consular access whenever sought: Officials
As many as 30 Pakistan nationals facing charges of spying are languishing in Indian jails but none has been denied consular access whenever sought or sentenced to death penalty so far, said top South Block officials
265 Pakistani nationals are currently in Indian jails. New Delhi has allowed consular access to them but Pakistan disowned them
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... s-4611103/
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

UN declines to take position on Yadav’s death sentence :roll:

The Express Tribune > Pakistan

So, what does it say about Paki Diplomacy, and the big hullabaloo about the earlier dossier sent to UN :D
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Paki tallel than mountain sweeter than honey fliend who is putting $65B belt on paki waist is in deep trouble with the thappad he got from massa
The U.S-China Showdown at Mar-a-Lago: How Trump Undercut Xi

Eleven tried exactly the same trick as Pakis of pushing the summit up to catch Trump unprepared and got an egg on face
Last edited by SSridhar on 13 Apr 2017 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed URL tag
vasu raya
BRFite

Post by vasu raya »

CRamS wrote:
I agree. A silent swap that countries often do would fetch TSP no real value after this gambit. They want something bigger: discuss Kashmir. No way India will agree to that.
http://idrw.org/kulbhushan-jadhav-pak-k ... shock-awe/
The end game of this particular script is predictable. There will be jingoism by the media and its strident panellists on ‘consequences’ if Pakistan goes ahead with the execution. Politicians of every hue will shower their entire patriotic fervour on this one individual, ignoring hundreds of Indians who are languishing in Pakistani custody. The opposition, which did nothing to get our prisoners of war back for decades, will start demanding immediate action. Pakistan will milk this opportunity to its fullest, before finally ‘relenting’ and getting its pound of flesh through back channel methods, because it knows that the Indian government is now painted into a corner and will do what it takes to get Jadhav back and save face.
the same reason the J&K separatists live and CRPF gets itself kicked around...