UFO News and Discussion

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Austin
BRF Oldie

UFO News and Discussion

Post by Austin »

Kindly keep the discussion to authentic and verified sources , Not Fanboyism or CGI art

Inside the Navy's 2015 encounter with a UFO

Austin
BRF Oldie

Re: UFO News and Discussion

Post by Austin »

Navy pilot recalls 'out of this world' encounter

Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

Footage of a good old fashioned Vimana captured in Goa.

If it is a CGI hoax, it's a good one.

It accelerates quite fast judging from how much ground it covers within seconds towards the end of the clip.

Looks pretty large too judging from it's size relative to the trees.

Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

Yah its a CGI and as far as possible dont try to post CGI video from youtube or others for 1 good UFO finding there are 999 CGIs out there.
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

Exclusive in-depth interview with thorough detail. At the time of the event, Cdr Fravor was the Commanding Officer of Strike Fighter Squadron 41, flying the newest aircraft in the U.S Navy, the F/A-18F Super Hornet. Commander Fravor had 16 years of experience flying tactical aircraft for the Navy with over 3,500 flight hours and was a graduate of the Navy Fighter Weapons School, better known as TOPGUN.

On November 14th, 2004, CDR Fravor and his WSO were flying with another Super Hornet from VFA-41 on a routine training mission that was focusing on Air Defense of the carrier battle group. The weather was clear, sunny and a beautiful southern CA day.

Soon after the two aircraft joined together as a flight, CDR Fravor was told that the training event was going to be suspended and that real world tasking would take precedence. The flight of 2 Super Hornets were to investigate an unknown aerial contact. The contact was one of many that had been descending from above 80,000 feet and hovering around 20,000 ft during the previous 2 weeks. This was the first time that the contacts were seen with aircraft airborne.

An aircraft that launched just prior to CDR Fravor’s aircraft landing aboard USS Nimitz managed to obtain video footage of the object. That footage is FLIR1, which was previously released by To The Stars Academy and verified as official USG footage by NYT.

Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

UFO? Meteor? Blast? Massive light flash over Russian Urals stuns locals, scientists (DASHCAM)

Ravi Karumanchiri
BRFite

Post by Ravi Karumanchiri »

Mystery Sighting Spooks Soldiers

Have humanoid UFOs returned to India? The army thinks so

Over 100 UFOs seen along China border

On India-China border, reports of UFOs skyrocket

UFO sightings at Indo-China border leaves Indian army Astounded

100 UFO sightings along China-India border raise concern

^^^^^^^
You know, I had thought this topic was 'unwelcome' here on BRF. I wonder how long this thread will be up before it's canned by a fastidious mod (with a closed mind).

IMO, this thread should have been up and running from the very start. My old bookmarks reveal there was an older BRF thread "UFO in Ladakh" here http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/NEWS/news ... wsid=19735 (but alas, it is lost).

NB: For Google Earth fans, there is a section of a steep mountain somewhere in Ladakh that is blacked-out from view. Supposedly, this is the same place where the first story I've linked-to above is reported from. From what I understand, even today, if you go there and watch, you can regularly see UFOs flying in and out of a steep crevasse.

ALSO: To be correct, this thread should be re-named "UFOs and USOs News and Discussion", because these flying objects often fly-into the oceans and do their thing under there also.
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

Ambiguous response on the alien question from Obama

.. and even less information from President Bush

Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

Dimitri Medvedev as President also mentioned something similar

chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

Ravi Karumanchiri wrote:Mystery Sighting Spooks Soldiers

Have humanoid UFOs returned to India? The army thinks so

Over 100 UFOs seen along China border

On India-China border, reports of UFOs skyrocket

UFO sightings at Indo-China border leaves Indian army Astounded

100 UFO sightings along China-India border raise concern

^^^^^^^
You know, I had thought this topic was 'unwelcome' here on BRF. I wonder how long this thread will be up before it's canned by a fastidious mod (with a closed mind).

IMO, this thread should have been up and running from the very start. My old bookmarks reveal there was an older BRF thread "UFO in Ladakh" here http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/NEWS/news ... wsid=19735 (but alas, it is lost).

NB: For Google Earth fans, there is a section of a steep mountain somewhere in Ladakh that is blacked-out from view. Supposedly, this is the same place where the first story I've linked-to above is reported from. From what I understand, even today, if you go there and watch, you can regularly see UFOs flying in and out of a steep crevasse.

ALSO: To be correct, this thread should be re-named "UFOs and USOs News and Discussion", because these flying objects often fly-into the oceans and do their thing under there also.

Me thinks the UFO sightings along the chini border might have to do with mundane terrestial geo-strategic interests.

But when the US Navy release a report of flying craft tracked by a CBG and then VISUALLY affirmed by its F-18s then we have to look at the very real possibility of these things. The implications are simply earth-shattering.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

I wish to add something here, that this topic needs to be explored with an open mind. A few years ago, I did some research on this topic and came up with certain conclusions. If members express interest will proceed further here.
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

habal wrote:I wish to add something here, that this topic needs to be explored with an open mind. A few years ago, I did some research on this topic and came up with certain conclusions. If members express interest will proceed further here.
Yes, continue please, Habal ji.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

The mod team has decided that this does not warrant a separate thread. This is more a thread for the defunct GDF. You can continue in the Military Miscellaneous thread if you want. I am locking this.