2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by vijayk »

PAPPU and PAWAR gang are pushing for Muslim quotas in MH. Idiot Thackreys are being bullied everywhere
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:
Nbs wrote:Little perverted logic, but Gandhiji himself had avowed that he will allow partition only over his dead body, so once partition happened Godse only fulfilled bapu's vow ??!!
No no ... Gandhiji is still a revered figure amongst the masses. One can't win any argument by dragging Gandhi in where as Jinnah offers a free for all plus it bisses everyone off including the left, liberandus, sickularist and peacefuls too. Plus it bisses their financiers in bakistan. Yindu need to learn to play "sensible" offensive while not giving an opening of a counter attack.

How will the bakis respond when we take a jibe at their founding father? And that is when the fun starts!! Have you ever played carrom? There are some lesson there that could be used by a thinking person tactically.
Yeah Jinnah is the low-hanging fruit and an easy target. The enemy has perfected the tactic of changing the topic and chanting Hindutva/RSS/Nazi/Islamophobia whenever faced with logic, good sense or humanitarian values.

The Indian side is tactically poor: in a debate, they allow the enemy to control the topic:

1. Enemy: CAA takes away Muslim citizenship!

2. Indian: but it doesn’t. It helps foreign victims of religious persecution.

3. Enemy: Bleddy Bhakt, RSS Fascist! You wear khaki shorts.

4. Indian: RSS wears long pants, you idiot!

We should start with step 2 itself.

2a.(ignoring enemy’s blatant deliberate lie): You spawn of Jinnah the first terrorist! Mass murderer of Hindus! Never Again! Admit your crimes!

3a. Enemy: (enraged) Cow piss drinker! We will smash you!

4a. Indian: reports enemy to employer and/or police. After publicly announcing he is doing so as the enemy has proved himself a paki. (or some such response of capitalizing on enemy’s loss of control. The key is to hold the initiative, and provoke the enemy into going off-script and making a tactical blunder. As we go forward, this will get even harder, as Soros-funded training takes effect for the enemy.)

What I have found is that Hindus are incredibly shy about portraying themselves as victims of Muslims. In a sense this is healthy, as victim mentality is destructive, but there is no way to pursue justice without highlighting the enemy’s crime. If it means paying a psychological and emotional price for occupying the “victim space” for a time, then such is the reality of war. There is a price to pay, and only those willing to pay it have a chance to win.
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 31 Jan 2020 21:51, edited 2 times in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Once U start cursing Jinnah as the "First terrorist of Modern India" bakis will respond in kinds! But what does that mean? Who will their target be? Not Modi!! Think over it.

Once the bakis let loose their volley .. the left, liberandus and the sickulars will have to choose side just like below. It will be a no win situation for them.
https://twitter.com/ArvindKejriwal/stat ... 7638809600
Arvind Kejriwal @ArvindKejriwal

नरेंद्र मोदी जी भारत के प्रधानमंत्री है। मेरे भी प्रधानमंत्री है। दिल्ली का चुनाव भारत का आंतरिक मसला है और हमें आतंकवाद के सबसे बड़े प्रायोजकों का हस्तक्षेप बर्दाश्त नहीं। पाकिस्तान जितनी कोशिश कर ले, इस देश की एकता पर प्रहार नहीं कर सकता।

Translated from Hindi by {with edits}

Narendra Modi ji is the Prime Minister of India. My Prime Minister also. The election of Delhi is an internal matter of India and we do not tolerate the intervention of the biggest sponsors of terrorism. As much as Pakistan tries, it cannot attack the unity of this country.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

So, pankajs, your idea and thinking are great. Got any ideas on how to train the Indian side in a scalable way? The enemy has universities, student unions, masjids, churches, and whatsapp. Not to mention decades if not centuries of experience. And now Soros’s money and expertise. Indian side has whatsapp and....?

Or maybe shift the battleground from where enemy has all the advantages? What is our equivalent of crossing the international border and marching on Lahore?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Actually polarization is done by CON/LEFT scum gangs by inciting Islamist mobs with rumors and propaganda this time. This is a pattern. First ITALIAN CON gang starts with lies and propaganda. Soon BIF and western cohorts in the media pick up the tab and start abusing Modi/Shah. Immediately Wapo/NYT/NPR/BBC/Economist trash gangs pitch in by repeating lies and equating Modi/Trump/Hitler/Trump and Nazi/Hindus/RSS. Immediately COMMIE filth uses it to show how west is dissing on Modi. That script still works on McCaulized Indians but now many Indians are falling out of that narrative thanks to social media. I have seen some close friends sending me tweets of liberal trash equating RSS with Nazis as if we don't know about RSS. The liberal trash have not even stepped into India once in their life times. Even if they go, it will halt at 5 start hotel in Delhi. We need another 15 years of Modi/Shah to enable the re-alignment of Indian educated to interests of India.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:Btw, I had this brainwave today morning on how to expose the Indian sickularists OR destroy their narrative once for all.

I would "start" by calling "Jinnah" the "first terrorist of Modern India" every time someone opens their mouth about RSS/Godse. Don't attack Gandhi or defend Godse but attack Jinnah. He is a bakistani, the divider in chief of the India of old and therefore a legitimate target and cannot be used to guilt-trip Yindus unlike Gandhi! The left, liberandus and sickularists don't exactly stick to facts but bend it to suit their narrative so we too shall take some small liberties in building a counter.

This "small" change in tactics will create a fire like no other that will consume the left, liberandus and sickularists narrative like no other. Note I have use the word "start" and that is exactly what I mean. This statement will elicit a response from more than the left, liberandus and sickularists jamat and will provide RW multiple handles/issues on which to attack the left, liberandus and sickularists narrative.

Anyone want's to counter me here to check my theory?
Let me role play with you here and fire the first shots. Consider me a psudo-Sickular-cong-pasand RAPE commie a la MSA / ST in one body. We will stop it as soon as discussion goes OT or becomes bitter. Lets see if your theory sticks.

To your charge of Jinnah, the first terrorist of modern India, Don't forget that he was called the greatest ambassador of H&M unity. Even Bapu never criticized him despite partition. That is because he knew in his hearts that Jinnah had a valid demand and it was Hindu MahaSabha and RSS saazish which forced Jinnah's hand. All Jinnah wanted was a separate electorate for Muslims after Independence. Current events show how right he was.
Even uber RSS walla LKA paid him tribute as not responsible for partition and uttering while Standing before Jinnah’s tomb, described the founder of Pakistan as “secular” and an “ambassador of Hindu-Muslim unity”.
Jaswant Singh had, in his book, Jinnah: India, Partition, and Independence made the revelation that Jinnah shelved the idea of independent Pakistan by putting his signatures to the Cabinet Mission’s recommendations. The Quaid even accepted the recommendations of the Cabinet Mission. This Mission envisaged keeping India undivided for ten years. The constituent assemblies were to consider the question of division after 10 years. When Congress refused to accept the recommendations of the Cabinet Mission, the British government decided to divide India.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

@mehtahansal

Unfortunately twitter has become a haven for hate-mongering cowards like you. I sincerely hope you get converted to Islam and you get to understand what the religion really stands for. In fact i wish you'd first understand Hinduism so that you do not continue tarnishing it.
WOW!
Hansal Mehta
@mehtahansal
Filmmaker/ Lover / Father / Amateur Chef/ Gin Drinker/ Foolishly sentimental/ Proud Indian/ Politically incorrect social networker. RTs are not endorsements.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Vikas wrote:
pankajs wrote:Btw, I had this brainwave today morning on how to expose the Indian sickularists OR destroy their narrative once for all.

I would "start" by calling "Jinnah" the "first terrorist of Modern India" every time someone opens their mouth about RSS/Godse. Don't attack Gandhi or defend Godse but attack Jinnah. He is a bakistani, the divider in chief of the India of old and therefore a legitimate target and cannot be used to guilt-trip Yindus unlike Gandhi! The left, liberandus and sickularists don't exactly stick to facts but bend it to suit their narrative so we too shall take some small liberties in building a counter.

This "small" change in tactics will create a fire like no other that will consume the left, liberandus and sickularists narrative like no other. Note I have use the word "start" and that is exactly what I mean. This statement will elicit a response from more than the left, liberandus and sickularists jamat and will provide RW multiple handles/issues on which to attack the left, liberandus and sickularists narrative.

Anyone want's to counter me here to check my theory?
Let me role play with you here and fire the first shots. Consider me a psudo-Sickular-cong-pasand RAPE commie a la MSA / ST in one body. We will stop it as soon as discussion goes OT or becomes bitter. Lets see if your theory sticks.

To your charge of Jinnah, the first terrorist of modern India, Don't forget that he was called the greatest ambassador of H&M unity. Even Bapu never criticized him despite partition. That is because he knew in his hearts that Jinnah had a valid demand and it was Hindu MahaSabha and RSS saazish which forced Jinnah's hand. All Jinnah wanted was a separate electorate for Muslims after Independence. Current events show how right he was.
Even uber RSS walla LKA paid him tribute as not responsible for partition and uttering while Standing before Jinnah’s tomb, described the founder of Pakistan as “secular” and an “ambassador of Hindu-Muslim unity”.
Jaswant Singh had, in his book, Jinnah: India, Partition, and Independence made the revelation that Jinnah shelved the idea of independent Pakistan by putting his signatures to the Cabinet Mission’s recommendations. The Quaid even accepted the recommendations of the Cabinet Mission. This Mission envisaged keeping India undivided for ten years. The constituent assemblies were to consider the question of division after 10 years. When Congress refused to accept the recommendations of the Cabinet Mission, the British government decided to divide India.
Logic and facts! Which world do you live in?

I still insist that "Jinnah was the first terrorist of modern India" by inciting mass murder of Yindus by giving the call for Direct Action. Case closed. You can't move me by facts and logic ... just like I can't move the sickulars & liberandus by facts and logic.

Also notice, my last post is about Bakis being peeved by Jinnah being called names! They will respond with equal fury and illogical name calling but who will they target? AND that is my objective i.e. to get a Baki response that will trap our left, liberandu and sickulars in between BJP and Bakis namecalling. :rotfl: That is my game i.e. to pit bakis brother against Indian "liberandu" brother.

Who will the bakis dump upon when BJP repeatedly calls Jinnah as the "First terrorist of modern India"? Jinnah is 3rd most revered for bakis after the Prophet and Bin-Quasim. Not Modi .. he is too low on the pecking order. Calling Modi names will not balance it out for the bakis. I did write about carrom right? You know how sometimes we take an indirect shot? I want to attack some eminent "Indian" of the past by using the baki shoulders and corner our liberandus just like Kujali has just been cornered by Fawad Chaudhary.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

KLNMurthy wrote:So, pankajs, your idea and thinking are great. Got any ideas on how to train the Indian side in a scalable way? The enemy has universities, student unions, masjids, churches, and whatsapp. Not to mention decades if not centuries of experience. And now Soros’s money and expertise. Indian side has whatsapp and....?

Or maybe shift the battleground from where enemy has all the advantages? What is our equivalent of crossing the international border and marching on Lahore?
No saar no idea how to scale it. This just occurred to me while I was going about my routine business.

My idea is to make it a fight between Indian liberandus on one side and Bakis on the other and break the band of brothers they they are. Perhaps it will end up changing the terrain but I don't know.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

हम भारत के लोग

@India_Policy

They wanted him killed immediately after the act.

Now they're worried that he'll spill the beans.

Shekhar Gupta

@ShekharGupta
· Jan 30
Think: if somebody had gone at a crowd pointing a gun, even fired in full view of hundreds of armed cops, what would they have done? Shot him forthwith. And if it was Kashmir, N-E, or other such? Think what it means. Let’s be honest at least on Gandhi’s Martyrdom Day.
This Gulshan Rambhakt … they were hoping that AAP's plant will be killed by police.

Remember some poor farmer who came from Rajasthan and was encouraged by Kujli to hang himself on a tree near their meeting … It was supposedly an act but he died while AAP guys were watching ...
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Pankaj ji, just playing devil's advocate.

The Bakis can retort, 'but, the first terrorist of modern India was Godse, not Jinnah. Godse had gun in his own hands and killed a person like Gandhi, Jinnah never wielded any gun himself.'
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

http://chng.it/W5MN2DCxsN
Saswati Sarkar

@sarkar_swati
·
54m

Petition · Seattle City Council: Reject Council Member Sawant's Resolution Against India. Please sign this petition if you are a resident of USA, green card holder or citizen
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote:So, pankajs, your idea and thinking are great. Got any ideas on how to train the Indian side in a scalable way? The enemy has universities, student unions, masjids, churches, and whatsapp. Not to mention decades if not centuries of experience. And now Soros’s money and expertise. Indian side has whatsapp and....?

No saar no idea how to scale it. This just occurred to me while I was going about my routine business.

My idea is to make it a fight between Indian liberandus on one side and Bakis on the other and break the band of brothers they they are. Perhaps it will end up changing the terrain but I don't know.
We need to do “salami slicing” to separate some of the Hindu collaborators. Some of them are sincere and ignorant. Out of these, some are educable, many are not—they are in love with their ignorance.

I suspect most Hindu collaborators are in it for the long haul—they are a lost cause and should be sunk & buried in the same pit that is dug for the Islamists. It would bd up to them whether they are going to switch sides or will sink with the enemy. For that to happen, however, India should first be seen as the inevitable winner. We are not at that point. So, in the short term, there will be no breaking the bond of the enemy—no split between the Islamist & his Hindu collaborators. IMO. What I would do is to drive the enemy into the gaping maw of Great Hindu Mass which will chew them up. (GHM=Modi sarkar)

I don’t see how we can use Jinnah as a blunt weapon to counterattack the enemy while at the same time using it as a salami slicer. We can make the salami slice itself by showing it the blunt weapon and making it fear the consequences, I suppose.

For the Hindu collaborators, maybe use pity and contempt:”that’s ok, I understand. You are a slave who loves his master. Too bad he won’t help you when the going gets tough.”
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

My view about 'responses' is that there are two different things to do.

1. A factual presentation of the center-right position. This has to be substantial, and authoritative. It is done by a group of people who aren't emitting serial diarrhea on teetar. It happens in the form of a continuous series of books, authored articles in whichever press outlet capable of it - swarajyamag, opindia, republic tv in the form of carefully curated and engaging chat shows not shoutathons - people are mature adults not collective idiots suffering from ADHD, and more. They build upon each other and create an ecosystem of knowledge that outsiders have no authority to take on because they have no collaboration or recognition amongst this elite. This is the parallel to the left academic ecosystem run out of JNU, imminent his-storyians, Harbird and elsewhere.

2. The SM response. This has nothing to do with logic and facts. This is the theater of the absurd. Trump does so well because his opponents constantly attempt to refute him with facts. Billary, Biden, all career politicians trying to one up him. The best opponent to Trump would be George Carlin. Or Stephen Colbert. People with an innate familiarity with the absurd, able to push Trump's egostical buttons, with the thick skin to laugh at what's directed at them and ignore that, or turn it back on the other guy.

On SM one does not defend. There's no well thought out, factual serious conversation to be had in 160 chars. One has to constantly mock and divide the other guy. You constantly project the efforts of the serious folks on SM to disseminate it, and then you constantly attack the other side for being the collection of eejits they are, ignoring anything directed at you and directing more back at them.

Mosques deigning to fly tricolour and find their inner Indian finally now ? Same as terrorists hiding behind women and children. Their hope was that someone would attack the mosques, so they could turn around and say ooh look at these Hindoo fundies attacking India's symbols. Told you so. Mock them instead - continuously - point out the absurdity of their position repeatedly, essentially show them holding the flag with their dhoti around their ankles and their riot gear visible beneath. Makes for a great Kureel cartoon, actually, this one...
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

dipak wrote: ....Jinnah never wielded any gun himself.'
Hafiz saaed never wields gun, never killed anyone himself ONLY INSTIGATING OTHERS...
isn't he a terrorist?

Didn't jinnah order "direct action day" to genocide Hindus?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

dipak wrote:Pankaj ji, just playing devil's advocate.

The Bakis can retort, 'but, the first terrorist of modern India was Godse, not Jinnah. Godse had gun in his own hands and killed a person like Gandhi, Jinnah never wielded any gun himself.'
1. Bakis will never debate BJP on this topic.
2. "Modern" India is different of "independent" India. That is why I stated early on that we too will take liberties. Every question will be re-framed to suit our answer. So Jinnah was the first terrorist of "Modern India".
3. Jinnah called for direct action that killed thousands, hence directly responsibly for the massacre hence terrorist.

Note: Liberandus never stick to facts and logic and stretch both to suit their narrative. So we shall adopt their tactics and shout down anyone else just as they do. Why should Yinduvadi adhere to standards that opponents don't follow?

The bakis will be too bissed at this point to think straight!

As for our liberandus, their comeback will be that then by that criteria Modi too is a terrorist responsible to post-Godhra killings. My response, if that is accepted then Rajeev, Indira and Nehru all were terrorists because riots happened under all of them. Now imagine liberandus and sickulars facing such a comeback.

When dealing with narrative one has to adopt their style to beat them. We have to learn to be comfortable in giving back as much as we get except stay away from attacking Gandhi and defending Godse. After all, such things are decided in peoples court and NOT by some fact-checker. Letting loose some "punch dialog" is all that matters in the theater of public opinion. Yinduvadis need to learn that and be comfortable is getting in their punches.

Btw, I want the attack on Jinnah to be so stinging that bakis are forced to attack the most revered Indian leaders since independence and watch out liberandus and sickulars deal with it! THAT is my game. Swatting down Indian liberandus are side-shows.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

They are already doing that.

We are not debating the enemy. We need to defeat the enemy. Use their tactics. Find some emotional triggering thing like Jinnah / Hindu holocaust and shout it loudly and repeatedly.

The enemy is not a debate opponent. He is your enemy, an uncouth barbarian whose goal is to enslave your motherland.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Lekhraj wrote:I tried this today and It worked. :D
Good! Would like to hear some details.

However, my idea is to make bakis hit-back after their revered leader of independent bakistan is called a "terrorist". My bet is they too will go after the most revered leader of independent India and they have 2 very good choices. Either will work from my pov.

I want our liberandus and sickulars to be caught in the middle of a name calling between India and Bakistan. Remember Jinnah is a revered figure in certain sections of the Indian population. I want them to choose and watch the fun from the sideline.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Prasanna Viswanathan

@prasannavishy

Wow. 30.92 crores of direct funding for Harsh Mandar almost all of it received from foreign religious organisations (churches and Muslim groups). He has gall to pontificate on ‘secularism’
https://twitter.com/by2kaafi/status/1142722840568848385
Last edited by vijayk on 01 Feb 2020 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

vijayk wrote:
@mehtahansal

Unfortunately twitter has become a haven for hate-mongering cowards like you. I sincerely hope you get converted to Islam and you get to understand what the religion really stands for. In fact i wish you'd first understand Hinduism so that you do not continue tarnishing it.
WOW!
Hansal Mehta
@mehtahansal
Filmmaker/ Lover / Father / Amateur Chef/ Gin Drinker/ Foolishly sentimental/ Proud Indian/ Politically incorrect social networker. RTs are not endorsements.
This was directed towards Vivek Aghnihotri.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

^^ Doesn't matter. you get converted to? He means like scums in Pakiland forcing 12/13 year old girls?
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Nice summation as ever, Suraj.

I would add an in-between category which is just as important: a daily, timely barrage of fiery yet logically sound articles delivering a riposte to the enemy’s attack of the day. Keeps up the morale of the Indian side, counteracts the power of enemy propaganda.

Nupur Sharma’s OpIndia is a good example of this, and Swarajya to some extent (they focus more on the intellectual stuff). Savio Rodrigues’s magazine (goa times?) is getting there. This ecosystem needs to grow exponentially.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Money sources for the shaheenbagh agitations and other nationwide centers of CAB agitation including the funding of tukde tukde gangs operating across India.

RVS Mani describes the various ways in which funding is being made available to the various protests happening all over the country. Zakir Naik appears to have disposed of his property in India using Cryptocurrency, which opens a new angle of funding.

A must watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsuRQvgg9XI

RVS Mani says CAA protest funding is far more than 120 crores!

anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Watch: Congress Spokesperson Demands Separate Nation For 25 crore Indian Muslims On National TV
Jan 31 2020, 6:02 pm,

Ajay Verma, Congress spokesperson (Image Credit: Zee News)
On a live debate on ZEE news Taal Thok Ke program, Congress spokesperson Ajay Verma made a startling statement, "I dare Indian government to show guts and give a separate country, like Pakistan, to Indian Muslims. Then you can declare India as a Hindu Rashtra (nation)," he said during a live debate on Zee news, reports Yahoonews.

The statement drew a sharp rebuke from the host anchor and from the BJP spokesperson, Sudhanshu Trivedi, who questioned him for his inflammatory and divisive comments.

The Congress spokesperson made this controversial statement when participants were debating on the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

terms like
"cross border terror"
"hindu holocaust"
"hinduphobia"

have poor mileage.

hinduphobia:
rides on the coat tails of islamophobioa: implies hindus are some kind of lesser muslim and their rights are a reflection of what you have to accord to the more vociferous islamics.

holocaust:
is a reserved word with a huge history, literature and awareness(there's no such awareness or outrage among Indians to draw upon, leave alone foreigners). It will be brushed off as trivializing jews.

cross border terror:
I hate this term. It implies its some benign form of terrorism , its better to say terrorism than use such an ungainly phrase with no impact.

"genocide of Indians" is fine. 1) Because its accurate and does not mince words. 2) does not try force unfamiliar non-Indians to take sides with any religion, and finally it's not only about "religion" but rule of law and dharma.

It is strategic
why ? Even if you don't want to account for genocide in the pre-british period. You can lump together many post partition events,

Kashmir exodus, Bangladesh genocide, ethnic cleansing and eradication of minorities neighboring India into one unified phenomenon/perpetrator.

For example: "CAA is a small step that seeks to give relief to people facing continuing genocide in the Indian subcontinent"
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Lady luck is certainly on Modi's side. Here is how. Thanks to Coronavirus Brent crude is now trading between 57 and 58 dollars per barrel. My guess is Chinese demand isn't going to come back on to the market anytime soon. So oil price should stay at 60 to 65 dollars for the whole of 2020-21. Given the average price during the current fiscal which was closer to $70, this would straight away add another 50 basis point spike to GDP. In addition, there is also some headroom for further rationalisation of duty structure on petroleum products besides ramping up public expenditure without disturbing the fiscal deficit situation.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:PAPPU and PAWAR gang are pushing for Muslim quotas in MH. Idiot Thackreys are being bullied everywhere
the thackreys are being publicly humiliated and politically buried alive.

well deserved fate, I must say.

the entry of raj thackrey must be doubly worrying for them.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
dipak wrote: ....Jinnah never wielded any gun himself.'
Hafiz saaed never wields gun, never killed anyone himself ONLY INSTIGATING OTHERS...
isn't he a terrorist?

Well, that's why he is roaming freely despite truckloads of dossiers. For Bakis, he is an innocent and pious religious preacher involved in charity work. The dossiers finding their place in the court dustbins.
Amreeka, India all lie and spread propaganda about Hafiz Suar.

Jinnah only said, followers were free to obey him or not. But Godse actually pick up a gun a shot at a saint of modern India.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

What Godse did was foolish and did more harm than good, can never be justified.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/barbarindian/status ... 8544282624
@barbarindian

Notice that the ecosystem has escalated the simple debate around CAA (it is constitutional) into a watershed civilizational crisis. They aren't even debating the minutiae of the law anymore.
Agree!

https://twitter.com/Sudarshan_Mlth/stat ... 6968841218
Sudarshan M @Sudarshan_Mlth

They didn't factor in their foot soldiers descending into their usual vandalism. Now trying plan B of guilt tripping hindus. Unfortunately for them, they have no Gandhi this time, plus social media has opened our eyes to the past.
Agree. That is one reason why the attack has to be on Jinnah and not Gandhi or defense of Godse. Yindus need to think tactically.

BTW, that brings to mind some thoughts I had just this morning. The liberandus have taken a big gable by making it a civilizational fight i.e. Hindu/Muslim issue. They have actually polarized the society like never before and the after-effects are going to be felt for a long-time to come.

Plus, if Modi wins this round, the Yindus, scared by the display of hooliganism by the islamist, are going to rally behind Modi more firmly than before. Some liberandus to have felt the ground shifting with the Yindus hardening their position in opposition to Tauheen bagh and their appeal for disbanding the protest.

No wonder Modi's response to Taugeen bagh has been masterly inactivity with some tactical action were necessary.
Last edited by pankajs on 01 Feb 2020 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

dipak wrote:
Manish_Sharma wrote:
isn't he a terrorist?

Well, that's why he is roaming freely despite truckloads of dossiers. For Bakis, he is an innocent and pious religious preacher involved in charity work. The dossiers finding their place in the court dustbins.

Jinnah only said, followers were free to obey him or not. But Godse actually pick up a gun a shot at a saint of modern India.

The fact remains that Gandhi was an extremist in his views, ideals, sexual experiments, celibacy and espousing tolerance to the extent that he made people feel it is okay to die for it.

Godse was merely an assassin. Godse was hanged for that crime. Godse was also a nationalist and no one can take that away from him.

gandhi was also a british collaborator.

Below is the letter that he wrote to the US president.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/neelang_dave/status ... 3167354880
Neelang Dave @neelang_dave

Nirbhaya's Father blames @ArvindKejriwal for the delay in the hanging of #nirbhayaconvicts & calls Arvind Kejriwal & @TheRahulMehra "Girgit" for changing stance & aiding the Culprits.

#NirbhayaCase
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Aditya_V wrote:What Godse did was foolish and did more harm than good, can never be justified :eek: :eek: .
Adityaji
I dont want to be presumptive but have a read of Godse's statement in the court and you will realise his reasoning (at that time country still in threos of effect partition).
Yes he was an assassin.
Just extrapolate this to Lincoln-Booth episode
Yes there is deep divide in the South even today
Having said that Booth is not used to target KKK or vice versa(I am not for one sec equating RSS with KKK please don't get me wrong)
The 31st episode was used by the Socialist Nehru to consolidate his power over the right of the middle group within congress and the myth is just propagated for ever.(Some silverback can vouch for me here that Real Congress Party had members of every colour from Left extreme to the right wingers is it not!!)
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

pankajs wrote:

1. Bakis will never debate BJP on this topic.
2. "Modern" India is different of "independent" India. That is why I stated early on that we too will take liberties. Every question will be re-framed to suit our answer. So Jinnah was the first terrorist of "Modern India".
3. Jinnah called for direct action that killed thousands, hence directly responsibly for the massacre hence terrorist.

Note: Liberandus never stick to facts and logic and stretch both to suit their narrative. So we shall adopt their tactics and shout down anyone else just as they do. Why should Yinduvadi adhere to standards that opponents don't follow?

The bakis will be too bissed at this point to think straight!

As for our liberandus, their comeback will be that then by that criteria Modi too is a terrorist responsible to post-Godhra killings. My response, if that is accepted then Rajeev, Indira and Nehru all were terrorists because riots happened under all of them. Now imagine liberandus and sickulars facing such a comeback.

When dealing with narrative one has to adopt their style to beat them. We have to learn to be comfortable in giving back as much as we get except stay away from attacking Gandhi and defending Godse. After all, such things are decided in peoples court and NOT by some fact-checker. Letting loose some "punch dialog" is all that matters in the theater of public opinion. Yinduvadis need to learn that and be comfortable is getting in their punches.

Btw, I want the attack on Jinnah to be so stinging that bakis are forced to attack the most revered Indian leaders since independence and watch out liberandus and sickulars deal with it! THAT is my game. Swatting down Indian liberandus are side-shows.
Bakis being bakis, can insist that modern and independent india are no different as their goal is to obfuscate. They can further blabber that if modern India has Jinnah as terrorist, then independent India was no better in having Godse as bigger terrorist after killing Gandhi.

Bottom-line is: the power of lungs, baiting the other party to hang themselves by constantly giving long ropes and focusing on the accusations while ducking or ignoring their accusations. Facts or logic being damned.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

chetak wrote:
dipak wrote: Well, that's why he is roaming freely despite truckloads of dossiers. For Bakis, he is an innocent and pious religious preacher involved in charity work. The dossiers finding their place in the court dustbins.

The fact remains that Gandhi was an extremist in his views, ideals, sexual experiments, celibacy and espousing tolerance to the extent that he made people feel it is okay to die for it.

Godse was merely an assassin. Godse was hanged for that crime. Godse was also a nationalist and no one can take that away from him.

Chetakji - I am just playing the devil's advocate on possible shoutathon-type debate with Bakis, what Pankaj ji has suggested.
Gandhi and Godse context is clear to me.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Rsatchi wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:What Godse did was foolish and did more harm than good, can never be justified :eek: :eek: .
Adityaji
I dont want to be presumptive but have a read of Godse's statement in the court and you will realise his reasoning (at that time country still in threos of effect partition).
Yes he was an assassin.
Just extrapolate this to Lincoln-Booth episode
Yes there is deep divide in the South even today
Having said that Booth is not used to target KKK or vice versa(I am not for one sec equating RSS with KKK please don't get me wrong)
The 31st episode was used by the Socialist Nehru to consolidate his power over the right of the middle group within congress and the myth is just propagated for ever.(Some silverback can vouch for me here that Real Congress Party had members of every colour from Left extreme to the right wingers is it not!!)
Having definite sympathy for Godse's viewpoint and the circumstances of those time, I still feel what he did brought more harm than good. If Gandhi had died natural death, I doubt he would attain the current saintly stature of Mahatma. After independence Gandhi had begun to realize the follies of congress and wanted it to be disbanded or converted it to Seva Dal to which Nehru would have never agreed. Anyway, that's history now.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

dipak wrote:
chetak wrote:

Chetakji - I am just playing the devil's advocate on possible shoutathon-type debate with Bakis, what Pankaj ji has suggested.
wokay saar.

Sorry to have butted in.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

chetak wrote:
dipak wrote: Chetakji - I am just playing the devil's advocate on possible shoutathon-type debate with Bakis, what Pankaj ji has suggested.
wokay saar.

Sorry to have butted in.
Gandhi's views on celibacy etc are to be viewed in context. His relationship with Sarla Chaudhurain was never discussed and accepted. On that count, Banditji was less fortunate for his and Edwina got more public space.

Also, on non-violence, its strange he encourage Indians to join the British for WW-II and further downplaying Mopplah or Noakhali riots. For him, one type of violence is acceptable, another type not.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

dipak wrote:Bakis being bakis, can insist that modern and independent india are no different as their goal is to obfuscate. They can further blabber that if modern India has Jinnah as terrorist, then independent India was no better in having Godse as bigger terrorist after killing Gandhi.

Bottom-line is: the power of lungs, baiting the other party to hang themselves by constantly giving long ropes and focusing on the accusations while ducking or ignoring their accusations. Facts or logic being damned.
I am not concerned by what the bakis spew but how our sickulars react to the baki fight back on "Jinnah a terrorist" which most likely will include a similar charge against some eminent indians of the freedom struggle! That, my friend, will do the trick.

Btw, IF Jinnah == Godse = Terrorist is accepted by the bakis, nothing off my nose! They are *most welcome* to it BUT my bet is that will not satisfy them. Neither Jinnah == Modi == Terrorist will do. ONLY 2 "great" Indians from the Freedom struggle will fit the bill to be equated with Jinnah. That my friend is psychology 101!! And THAT is my game. Bakis being bakis, Can you guess the names of those 2 "great" Indians who will fit the bill for an == with "Jinnah" from baki pov? :rotfl:

Plus Jinnah as India;s first terrorist by itself will prick the liberandu narrative because the Direct action day mayhem was earlier than Gandhi's killing. Let them go back and find another Yindu to brand as India's first terrorist. We have Mopla riots in reserve that will work as a counter till about 1921.

Once bakis take that route, which they will if BJP goes hard enough on Jinnah, all hell will break loose in Indian liberandu circle. Elementary carrom shot at our liberandus!

Our liberandus will not know whether to defend Jinnah or defend our "great" Indian of the freedom struggle! There is a constituency of Indians who look up to Jinnah as was clear from tauheen bagh.

Power of lungs, baiting, offensive defense are all tools of our liberandus and rastravadis need to learn to use them equally well after picking subjects carefully. Facts and logic be dammed!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/YashwantSinha/statu ... 8970305542
Yashwant Sinha @YashwantSinha

Extremely grateful to the national media for completely ignoring my 22 day Shanti Yatra from Mumbai to Delhi which concluded at Rajghat yesterday. It would have grabbed headlines if I had incited violence instead of talking about peace.
Bhell saaru .. you have lost relevance for the echosystem ... is it that difficult to accept?

Seems there was some violence during the Saraswati visarjan processing in Patna which came under attack while passing through a sensitive area.
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1223357114959069184
ANI @ANI

Bihar: Violence broke out during Saraswati idol immersion procession at Ashok Rajpath in Patna. DM K Ravi(Pic4) says,"Stone-pelting incidents took place in the area.We're monitoring the situation,it is under control now.CCTV footage will be examined to identify the accused"(31.1)