2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Ambar »

I hope they start vandalizing and destroying electricity poles next so Punjab can rapidly rollback to 6th century to join their newly found brethren.

Centre has warned Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan and UP governments of possibility of large scale riots in the next few weeks.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

chetak wrote:
vijayk wrote:^^ He is probably meeting his handlers like George Soros on what to do next
he needs not only a dummy remote controlled PM, he also needs a dummy remote controlled congi president so that he has all the authority and none of the responsibility.

the khujliwal model, already tried and tested :mrgreen:
I am expecting violence to go up immensely after he comes back
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Ambar wrote:I hope they start vandalizing and destroying electricity poles next so Punjab can rapidly rollback to 6th century to join their newly found brethren.

Centre has warned Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan and UP governments of possibility of large scale riots in the next few weeks.
Wonder what kind of COVID transmission is happening among the tightly packed protesters.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Strange isn't it while this nonsense is going on cases in DL and PJ have actually dropped from a month ago ? This is the point i had made on the China virus thread as well that its not what India did or did not do which brought down the cases/deaths from late September but its the seasonality. If they continue to sit in thousands when the summer flu season starts in March then ICUs will once again run out of beds.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

@NavroopSingh_
5h
Thousands of crores losses to Punjab state in Industry, Jobs & economy paralysed by these politically sponsored protests. Modi practically nothing to loose in Punjab and its a zero sum game there. Punjab will be ultimate looser. Its industry & exports have already suffered big.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Nearly two-month blockade by farmers cost Punjab industry Rs 30,000 crore

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... aign=cppst
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Legal Rights Observatory- LRO
@LegalLro
#FarmersProtest Based on research of vijaygajera n addnl work by #LRO, We have submitted info of 50+ shell Cos to @HMOIndia @IncomeTaxIndia
; being run by singer @diljitdosanjh , Sundip Singh Khakh. Billions routed thru Dharam Seva Records like Cos to fund rioters n protests ++ https://twitter.com/LegalLro/status/134 ... 87936?s=20

Others Gurmeet, Daljit, Dinesh Auluck n many others started Cos n dissolved like Speed UK Recs Ltd, Dharam Seva Limited (DSL), Famous Std Ltd, Buildage Ltd, Atma Teas Ltd, Flamesky Ltd, Kudos Music Ltd, Eventimm Services Ltd, Funky Store Ltd, E3UK Records Ltd to rout money++

https://twitter.com/LegalLro/status/134 ... 84608?s=20

Just to pump black money in India by hoodwinking Indian Law Enforcement n Financial monitoring Agencies. They are working as offshoot of Khalsa Aid n openly funded #ShaheenBagh protesters, Delhi rioters n Muzzaffarnagar rioters. #Khalistan ++ https://twitter.com/LegalLro/status/134 ... 76352?s=20
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

Ambar wrote:I hope they start vandalizing and destroying electricity poles next so Punjab can rapidly rollback to 6th century to join their newly found brethren.

ravnit singh bittu, the congoon MP who was saying till few weeks back that the agitation has been inflitrated by khalistanis & diljit dosanjh etc should be arrested, is now 'warning' centre that "hum laashein gira denge!"
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Kakkaji wrote:

And have the Khalistan supporters ever thought about who will buy the overpriced wheat and rice from Khalistan? And which port will they export from? Karachi? :roll:
One thing about Khalistan supporters, especially those in US and Canada, is their deep contempt for what they see as a poor, dirty, naked and black Hindu-stan, and a conviction that they themselves are TFTA and far above the people of India, and are the special Munnas of the goras.

When I put that exact question about the land-locked problem to a Khalistani back in the late '80s, I got the reply that Khalistan would be a surrogate and outpost of the Western powers, and as such, the powerful West would ensure that they would have the port access they need.

I doubt very much whether this underlying mentality has changed in all these years, since without it, there is no emotional driving force--"josh"--for Khalistan.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I don't think that is fair.

The problem for caste and ethnicity/complexion based theories is that in India, one needs to think local/regional.

Himachalis, Dogras and upper caste Haryanvis may be fairer than the average Panjabi. They also have a higher GDP per capita.

And to be fair , I have heard a pink skinned Kaur express genuine admiration for the IT industry in South India.

But I have to admit one is dealing with a somewhat impulsive rural folk here. After the sabotage of corporate assets, we Punjabis are going to have to wait another generation before higher technology industry comes to Panjab again.

Can't say I blame them. Oh well. At least the more ambitious Punjabis have the rest of India.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

And no, there will be no wheat grown in Khalistan. The local population will not be able to afford what little that may be grown.

As I have remarked previously, India 2020 is not India 1980.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

hi quality hi quantity food at farmer protest becomes centre of attraction
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Do the "protestors" not realize that all these lavish parties (and the foot massagers) turn the mango man further away from them?

If you're fighting for something, atleast do it properly.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

The consistent theme of Khalistanis has been that Pakistan and it’s Islamic denizens may not be ideal partners but they are definitely better than Hindu India. Because.. Bluestar as everything begins and ends there. The theory goes that with support of overseas Sikhs and Pakistan Khalistan would be a heaven on earth as they would use Pakistani ports, arms and other stuff. On being asked what happens on Hindus in Punjab the reply is either a (ominous) silence or they would stay under new rules. This is of course overseas Sikhs, never heard such claptrap from Indian ones but things may or may not have changed lately.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I don't know who you are conversing with but the plan was to incorporate parts of J&K and the erstwhile PEPSU into Khalistan.

Because of the martial race thing- the Hindu would be displaced by an influx of the pure from Delhi and other parts of India. I understand there are a lot off Pape (Bhapa) in Delhi, so perhaps not so important to the Khalistani equation. There was never any question of protesting the Gor'ment action by returning land given post-partition.

There was silence on the question of those who came from West Punjab going back if they felt India was not conducive to their genius. So there was not much political economy behind the concept of the land of the pure-minor version. All that would come later as it did for Pakistan which is one of the reasons for Pakistan's sterling success.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

Tanaji wrote:The consistent theme of Khalistanis has been that Pakistan and it’s Islamic denizens may not be ideal partners but they are definitely better than Hindu India. Because.. Bluestar as everything begins and ends there. The theory goes that with support of overseas Sikhs and Pakistan Khalistan would be a heaven on earth as they would use Pakistani ports, arms and other stuff. On being asked what happens on Hindus in Punjab the reply is either a (ominous) silence or they would stay under new rules. This is of course overseas Sikhs, never heard such claptrap from Indian ones but things may or may not have changed lately.
Edited:
This view would make ISI proud. Actually it was the opposite which is true. The reason Sikhs chose India after partition because they did not trust Jinnah and Muslim league.

The divisive view you talk about goes to pre-partition era when there were multiple opinions on what the sikh community should choose. Only one district was Sikh majority at partition ( Ludhiana ). Some Akali's wanted a separate nation others wanted to be a part of India. Some Akali's held memberships of both parties ( congress and Akali ) and thus followed Nehru's vision ( united India vs partition based on religion ).

The part about Sikhs joining Pakistan is a figment of Pakistani imagination. When partition was being negotiated, Lord Mount Batten took Sikh leadership, to meet Jinnah who promised Sikhs the moon when they questioned who would ensure the safety of Sikhs post his death. ( My word will be the word of god in Pakistan: MA Jinnah ). There were too much inter-mixing of Sikh and Hindu customs and relations for this proposal to have been taken seriously. But Pakistani commentators have kept mentioning this meeting for the past 70 plus years and now it is widely accepted that the Sikh community seriously gave it a thought to join Pakistan. You will not find a single article written from the Indian side which accepts/mentions this theory on google. All articles will be from ( you know where ).
Last edited by ManSingh on 28 Dec 2020 08:54, edited 1 time in total.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

sanjaykumar wrote:I don't know who you are conversing with but the plan was to incorporate parts of J&K and the erstwhile PEPSU into Khalistan.

Because of the martial race thing- the Hindu would be displaced by an influx of the pure from Delhi and other parts of India. I understand there are a lot off Pape (Bhapa) in Delhi, so perhaps not so important to the Khalistani equation. There was never any question of protesting the Gor'ment action by returning land given post-partition.

There was silence on the question of those who came from West Punjab going back if they felt India was not conducive to their genius. So there was not much political economy behind the concept of the land of the pure-minor version. All that would come later as it did for Pakistan which is one of the reasons for Pakistan's sterling success.
For someone of Punjabi origin, you make too many errors in your version of history. PEPSU ( Patiala and East Punjab States Union ) would be the least likely to join Khalistan. PEPSU was not a part of Punjab till 1956. Captain Amrinder Singh's father ( Yadavindra Singh ) was the governor of PEPSU state till it existed. There is absolutely no way he or his ( or other ) princely state would ever choose Pakistan over India. Yadavindra Singh was an extreme in his devotion to India and the role he played post partition is not acknowledged as it would question the established narrative ( If you google and find it, kindly do not post it here ).
Last edited by ManSingh on 28 Dec 2020 09:05, edited 1 time in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

The comment was in relation to the proposed geographical contours of a Khalistan. It was to include portions of Himachal state as well IIRC.

Of course there were many versions of this, some including Delhi, some including parts of Rajasthan and western UP.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

What Yadvindra did is not something about which I can sit in judgement. Those were terrible times. The Hindu Jats of what was then Panjab were not deficient in their actions either.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

sanjaykumar wrote:What Yadvindra did is not something about which I can sit in judgement. Those were terrible times. The Hindu Jats of what was then Panjab were not deficient in their actions either.
I wasn't talking about riots or his contribution to them. He led a regiment which was merged to the Indian army that played an important role in 1948 war which is what I wanted to mention.

My post was incorrect. I edited it.
Adrija
BRFite

Post by Adrija »

Bhailog, BRakshaks, why are we even mentioning and hence implicitly accepting Sikh==farm bill agitators?

Pls to not fall in such a trap onlee.........

Sikhs are dharmics and as much a part of this land as any of us... anybody who is even remotely familiar with the history of Sikhism and also of the Khalsa would not even think of such things. If some overseas and fringe/ loony elements (e.g., Yuvraj pater) continue to have wet dreams of Khalistan and "martial superiority" race then... well, everyone is entitled to some fantasy... even I want to be rich and handsome :(( :((

the fact that there is a preponderance of Sikhs in the agitation does NOT in any way equate that a majority of Sikhs are agitators... let's please not even discuss and give credence to such thoughts

IMVVHO and 2 paise and all that of course
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

It now seems guaranteed we'll have more of this dharnas & protest rubbish every year, almost guaranteed like clockwork.. the smart business minded Gujjus they are - Modi & Shah - may just go ahead, legalize these protests and help locals make some money in the process.. maybe govt should dedicate a designated town in Delhi outskirts for protests - protest nagar - and invite FDI from Khalistanis, CPC, ISI, Soros - to help drive the local protest economy formally.. folks can buy protest coupons and get subsidized/FREE foot massages, food buffets and makeshift tents. :)

Humor aside, threats of genocide against Hindus are seemingly a sure shot way of gaining national appeal and ballot approval - whether its the Junior Owaisi and now that Sikh "marital race" Congress fella. Dont think any other majority community has to face this amount of vitriol & brazen hatred in their own land. Really sad.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

I really hope that Modi-Shah are giving those 5 star farmer leaders a long rope so they can hang themselves - albeit with some assistance from government. I hope there is some method to the madness on part of the government. They have not drawn any red lines or taken any action inspite of abundant lies, libel, divisive and violent talks that lot of Hindus would find offensive. So far we have seen khalistani flags, khalistani funding, Modi tu mar jaa type slogans, Tikait wife saying she will stab Modi, Yograj singh insulting Hindus. Should be easy to pick up a these folks and give them royal treatment in local Thana. Even Sonia Sena did better job instilling fear in minds of aam janta.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I think that too much energy is being wasted on these "protests". If this was such a massive issue with national impact. We would be seeing this accross the nation. But we are not. We are seeing this only in Delhi from farmers from specific regions.

They will be defeated as they are the ones isolated.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

But these protests like the Sterilite copper plant are costing a 2% cut in GDP every year. Thinking about it every year BIF has been pumping Billions into one cause or the other. India is fighting one 5-6 fronts

1. Pakistan and China directly at the Borders
2. Insurgency and Maoists with heavy Funding
3. People from inside delaying acquisitions
4. Various BIF funded protests.

Just mind boggling the levers and the forces pitted against us.
ramdas
BRFite

Post by ramdas »

These "farmer protests" show how deeply anarchist BIF forces are entrenched. If they succeed using the tricks of their counterparts in the US, a nationalist revival will be very unlikely for decades at the very least. The damage the BIF can do under those conditions would threaten the very survival of the civilization. Going by what is floating around on social media, it appears that since the protests have not gathered the attention BIF desire, anarchy is planned to be unleashed.

If there is any truth to this (there seems to be, given that the Hindu today boasts about mobile towers in Punjab being vandalized), it is time that strong action is taken against these forces: if need be, an internal emergency should be imposed and there should be a period during which we are transformed into a single party state led by patriotic forces. A thorough campaign to eradicate such BIF should be undertaken. Only after ensuring the success of such a campaign should any thought of lifting the emergency occur. Hope the BJP has the necessary ideological clarity.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@Aditya_V ji

no matter how he spins it, amarinder is part and parcel of the BIF.

1. Punjab CM @capt_amarinder

2. UP Cm @myogiadityanath

Note the difference.

via@DesiOptimystic
Last edited by chetak on 28 Dec 2020 14:01, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

what can one say :mrgreen:

Modi is doing 'unnecessary' development in Punjab!

OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Adrija wrote:Bhailog, BRakshaks, why are we even mentioning and hence implicitly accepting Sikh==farm bill agitators?

Sikhs are dharmics and as much a part of this land as any of us... anybody who is even remotely familiar with the history of Sikhism and also of the Khalsa would not even think of such things. If some overseas and fringe/ loony elements (e.g., Yuvraj pater) continue to have wet dreams of Khalistan and "martial superiority" race then... well, everyone is entitled to some fantasy... even I want to be rich and handsome :(( :((

the fact that there is a preponderance of Sikhs in the agitation does NOT in any way equate that a majority of Sikhs are agitators... let's please not even discuss and give credence to such thoughts

There could be many perspectives including this one but here's mine.. Sikhs are Dharmic cousins, who had a great historical bond w/ Hindus. Yet it doesnt seem right to look for excuses to hold them on a high pedestal for the great actions of their ancestors. Also, this construct of some religious folk being regarded as "Dharmic" seems artificial and disconnected with practical realities.

Take the other Dharmic "brethren" - Buddhists for instance, and consider Cambodia.. what they did to hundreds of Hindu temples, how they smashed shiva lingas to pieces, defaced Hindu idols and plastered over some beautiful architectural relics w/ Buddhist themes... we Hindus still cry about "Bamiyan Buddhas", but no one else does.. of course, they wont fully destroy great cash-cow tourist sites like Angkor - they only partly deface them.. us Hindus take the "vasudaiva kutumbam" concept literally.

So-called Dharmic "brotherhood" - an artificial construct w/ no practical relevance, Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai (we saw how destructive that was after 1959 & 1962), romanticization of Russia as India's eternal friend, romanticization of Israel/jews as another set of eternal friends... looking at other religious & nationalities as saviors/protectors we could find strength from the 700+ million Hindus still living in India.

So, to be explicit, perhaps instead of looking up to Sikhs or Buddhists or even trying to find vague similarities w/ far flung Yazidis or Zoroastrians, a more practical perspective could be to perhaps consolidate Hindu Unity between Northern, Western, Eastern & Southern Hindus.. At least 70% of India is still nominally Hindu, and southern India adds considerable numbers to that percentage, strengthening Hindutva-waad and incentivizing pan-Hinduism, being inclusive of lower castes, tribals (who are slowly being weaned away by marxists & missionaries) must be a priority. At a bare minimum - Liberating Hindu temples from govt control, banning religious conversions & UCC must be taken up on a war footing.

Am sure our Dharmic "brothers" will find a revised sense of "brotherhood" if the Hindu community becomes more united and assertive, and stops holding some communities on pedestals for what their ancestors did. If they dont, we shouldn't lose sleep over it - the whole world is anyway at our throats whether we Molly coddle and appease them or ignore them.. we are always going to be the perpetrators of gruesome crimes against minorities regardless of what the reality is.. at least use episodes like these as eye openers to look inward and take baby steps to form a "Hindu Qaum" instead.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://twitter.com/Spoof_Junkey/status ... 56001?s=20 Villagers broke into Jio Towers and looted Generator to donate it to Gurudwara
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

IndraD wrote:https://twitter.com/Spoof_Junkey/status ... 56001?s=20 Villagers broke into Jio Towers and looted Generator to donate it to Gurudwara
they have also targeted reliance petrol pumps, offices and beat up staff;

this is the result of pappu's constant lies and adani, ambani jibes :mrgreen:
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

Its irritating to watch anarchy.

1) Its time to downgrade Internet.
2) Dissolve all the mandis as it exists(let them again form one after one , giving all the promises of following the law)
3) Stop all the aggri procurement from the law less places in the state.

Its time for the people of state to decide follow the rules and laws as it is. Or get lost in the melee.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Koodankulam "anti nuclear" protests, sterlite copper plant shutdown by BIF, and now reliance being targeted by punjab "farmers" after jio took on huawei for the 5G upgrades.

the commies are targeting ambani and adani for their retail ventures in India but have given a free pass to amazon and other global giants like pepsico, wallmart and hindustan lever

something stinks :mrgreen:
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

very nicely narrated
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Ambani's have been close to INC and funded many of the media against Modi, if he gets burned it will be a lesson to the super rich on how thier pet dogs are danger to themselves
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punja ... arm-189261 Several quintal of Khoya Pinnis from Punjab keeping protesting farmers at Delhi warm
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Pratyush wrote:I think that too much energy is being wasted on these "protests". If this was such a massive issue with national impact. We would be seeing this accross the nation. But we are not. We are seeing this only in Delhi from farmers from specific regions.

They will be defeated as they are the ones isolated.
Literally to the date an year ago we made the same mistake with anti-CAA protests thinking it will fizzle out, it is a Delhi only commie-urban naxal-islami protests but it engulfed many cities in January. The BIF left has an enormous advantage as they control most of social media, mainstream media, have connections with international NGOs and foreign media. If the government has not used force to remove these people blocking Delhi it is because they don't want to stomp on the fire in a dry hatch hut with the fear of sparks igniting rest of the structure. Whether we like it or not we have too many identities and faultlines which will continue to be exploited by BIF at home and abroad. It will increase as overt protests/riots/terrorism when a nationalist party is in power and just merge as "policy making" through bodies like NAC when the left is in power.

I think the future discussion on this thread should concentrate more on the options and methods pro-nation governments can use while ensuring rapid development of the country.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Questions based on some of the posts above:

1. Does one really need billions (of $ I presume) to fund these protests? Seems rather excessive.
2. If billions are really being transferred from abroad into India, for whatever reason, is that going to be a significant GDP boost? Especially if those billions don't have the intended effect of forcing the govt. to roll back the reforms?
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Whatever little contribution these protests would have added to the GDP in the form of higher than usual food and fuel consumption will be negligible compared to the damage to the GDP by months long blockade of highways to and from the 2nd biggest city in the country. It is not only the industries and residents who are suffering in the neighboring areas but even goods , many of them perishable is unable to move to the ports or between cities.

India is slush with black money, if there is money flowing in from abroad for these protests then it has to be only a small portion of what has been raised internally. I doubt if one needs a billion $ to takeover 7 highways anywhere in India , the food seems to be the main attraction in this month old mela and the material can easily come from crorepati Fortuner/G-wagon driving businessmen organizers. Shaheenbagh was different where due to the smaller number of people squatting on the highway they were being fed and given hard cash.
Vidur
BRFite

Post by Vidur »

OmkarC wrote:
Adrija wrote:Bhailog, BRakshaks, why are we even mentioning and hence implicitly accepting Sikh==farm bill agitators?

There could be many perspectives including this one but here's mine.. Sikhs are Dharmic cousins, who had a great historical bond w/ Hindus. Yet it doesnt seem right to look for excuses to hold them on a high pedestal for the great actions of their ancestors. Also, this construct of some religious folk being regarded as "Dharmic" seems artificial and disconnected with practical realities.

Take the other Dharmic "brethren" - Buddhists for instance, and consider Cambodia.. what they did to hundreds of Hindu temples, how they smashed shiva lingas to pieces, defaced Hindu idols and plastered over some beautiful architectural relics w/ Buddhist themes... we Hindus still cry about "Bamiyan Buddhas", but no one else does.. of course, they wont fully destroy great cash-cow tourist sites like Angkor - they only partly deface them.. us Hindus take the "vasudaiva kutumbam" concept literally.

So-called Dharmic "brotherhood" - an artificial construct w/ no practical relevance, Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai (we saw how destructive that was after 1959 & 1962), romanticization of Russia as India's eternal friend, romanticization of Israel/jews as another set of eternal friends... looking at other religious & nationalities as saviors/protectors we could find strength from the 700+ million Hindus still living in India.

So, to be explicit, perhaps instead of looking up to Sikhs or Buddhists or even trying to find vague similarities w/ far flung Yazidis or Zoroastrians, a more practical perspective could be to perhaps consolidate Hindu Unity between Northern, Western, Eastern & Southern Hindus.. At least 70% of India is still nominally Hindu, and southern India adds considerable numbers to that percentage, strengthening Hindutva-waad and incentivizing pan-Hinduism, being inclusive of lower castes, tribals (who are slowly being weaned away by marxists & missionaries) must be a priority. At a bare minimum - Liberating Hindu temples from govt control, banning religious conversions & UCC must be taken up on a war footing.

Am sure our Dharmic "brothers" will find a revised sense of "brotherhood" if the Hindu community becomes more united and assertive, and stops holding some communities on pedestals for what their ancestors did. If they dont, we shouldn't lose sleep over it - the whole world is anyway at our throats whether we Molly coddle and appease them or ignore them.. we are always going to be the perpetrators of gruesome crimes against minorities regardless of what the reality is.. at least use episodes like these as eye openers to look inward and take baby steps to form a "Hindu Qaum" instead.
Sikh identity is in a deep crisis. Your point is quite interesting and good food for thought. Thank you for it.

Agree on freeing temples but as you know the opposite is happening. All governments regardless of party will always raid temples as its easy money. Banning conversions will be difficult, UCC might be ineffective in these issues. 'Minorities' will simply not follow the law and adminstration will be unable to enforce it.

The fundamental problem is that regardless of law the administration will always be biased against Hindus as there is a very strong legislative and administrative weightage to word 'minority'. Section 295 (A) use and misuse is a great example. As a local administrator the first concern of a SP/SSP/DM/DC is to ensure law and order, not justice. They know that the muslim mob will go wild but Hindus wont so naturally administration acts accordingly and muslim veto exists on ground. Christian veto is growing as Christian numbers grow. March of demographics is relentless.

Cohesive, well organizsed, vocal and combative Hindu identity is essential to ensure basic survival of both hindus and the nation