2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Oct 2020 21:25

Ambar wrote:BJP - 15
INC - 9
IND - 2

I don't know if the 2 independents are supporting INC, even if they do i don't think it matters as BJP has enough seats to take control of the council.


control is a given, but it is more important to rub the congi noses in the dirt of ladakh :mrgreen:

sanjayc
BRFite
Posts: 504
Joined: 22 Aug 2016 21:40

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sanjayc » 26 Oct 2020 22:12

Ambar wrote:The public lynching of democracy, freedom of press, freedom of expression continues in Maharashtra, now the Mumbai Police has asked every Republic TV employee from all over India to present themselves before the Mumbai Police within the next 24 hrs. Arnab's lawyers have moved the Supreme Court and instead of pulling up MH govt and Mumbai Police for their murder of constitution, hizzonar Justice Shri Bobdeji (who also happens to be from MH) said he cannot stand Arnab's style of journalism, and said Republic TV should not mess with "peace and harmony in the society". I guess "my lords" turn into Gandhiji's monkeys when NDTV, India Today, The Hindu, CNN IBN, Indian Express etc are in front of them but worry about "peace & harmony" only when it is Republic or Sudharshan TV.

For the life of me i cannot understand why such hapless and under-achieving ministers like Javadekar or Ravishankar Prasad are in the cabinet, no one outside Delhi knows them, they have 0 vote pulling ability and they have no strategy or plan protect the budding nationalist ecosystem in its infancy that Modi & Shah are trying to build . Whats happening to Arnab and Republic is to make an example for future "wannabe nationalist" journalists so they dare never speak or write against the Congress or the left-islamo-BIF network.


If BJP was smart, they would do the same to India Today channel through CBI. But I presume they are too much of statesmen and "prim and propah" to do that even as Congress destroys BJP's ecosystem and fires a warning shot to all nationalist media. After all, personal reputation and "what will people think of us" is everything for BjP (much like Nehru)

dinesh_kimar
BRFite
Posts: 522
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby dinesh_kimar » 26 Oct 2020 22:26

^ to add to SanjayC Saar's post above , everyone in Ladakh knows the Congress lost land to China in 2008-2012, however, they were acceptable enough to win 9 seats, a very respectable total, nothing to be humilated about.

The reasons why they are still in the game could be local politics- BJP is pussy footing, fumbling and unclear , esp. with local leadership.

The party needs to spring clean their house urgently, get rid of all the mites, lice, rats and cockroaches which are there.

Ambar
BRFite
Posts: 1915
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 26 Oct 2020 22:49

So Twitter's bias continues - looks like the Pakis once again mass reported Baba Banaras' new avatar drapr007, along with it FrontalAssault handle which tweets about Indian Military affairs has also been suspended. For the entrepreneuring tech savvy among you there maybe a great opportunity to build a right wing tolerant or politically/ideologically unbiased rivals to Twitter, Facebook, Youtube.

Ambar
BRFite
Posts: 1915
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 26 Oct 2020 23:01

sanjayc wrote:
Ambar wrote:The public lynching of democracy, freedom of press, freedom of expression continues in Maharashtra, now the Mumbai Police has asked every Republic TV employee from all over India to present themselves before the Mumbai Police within the next 24 hrs. Arnab's lawyers have moved the Supreme Court and instead of pulling up MH govt and Mumbai Police for their murder of constitution, hizzonar Justice Shri Bobdeji (who also happens to be from MH) said he cannot stand Arnab's style of journalism, and said Republic TV should not mess with "peace and harmony in the society". I guess "my lords" turn into Gandhiji's monkeys when NDTV, India Today, The Hindu, CNN IBN, Indian Express etc are in front of them but worry about "peace & harmony" only when it is Republic or Sudharshan TV.

For the life of me i cannot understand why such hapless and under-achieving ministers like Javadekar or Ravishankar Prasad are in the cabinet, no one outside Delhi knows them, they have 0 vote pulling ability and they have no strategy or plan protect the budding nationalist ecosystem in its infancy that Modi & Shah are trying to build . Whats happening to Arnab and Republic is to make an example for future "wannabe nationalist" journalists so they dare never speak or write against the Congress or the left-islamo-BIF network.


If BJP was smart, they would do the same to India Today channel through CBI. But I presume they are too much of statesmen and "prim and propah" to do that even as Congress destroys BJP's ecosystem and fires a warning shot to all nationalist media. After all, personal reputation and "what will people think of us" is everything for BjP (much like Nehru)


Forget about Republic TV or Sudarshan TV, Sameer Thakkar was arrested and has been remanded to police custody for a week in Nagpur for criticizing Uddhav and Penguin Thackeray on Twitter ! And this is in Nagpur, the home of RSS, bastion of Gadkari where the Mayor and machinery is controlled by BJP. The only guy who is atleast doing some token lip-service ripping the thackerays and NCP on a daily basis is Narayan Rane of BJP, no surprises since he was with INC until recently so he knows the game. There is only so much Modi and Shah can do, the 2nd run leaders under them have no idea what it takes to carry the fight forward or how to protect their supporters.

nachiket
Forum Moderator
Posts: 8207
Joined: 02 Dec 2008 10:49

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby nachiket » 27 Oct 2020 00:01

bharathp wrote:Not so straightforward I think.
Sena moved away from BJP in Maha because their political aim was the kursi and not ideolology. to preserve their political capital, they have to show BJP is bad for Maha else be prepared to be slowly merged into BJP (since BJP's dharmic credentials are gaining by the day compared to Sena)

Same with Nitish - if he continues with BJP then sooner or later the BJP ship will over take Nitish and engulf him. his only chance of preserving his political capital is to switch sides and not let BJP piggy back on his political capital and overtake him.

The way for BJP - and its strongest suite - is to keep to the ideology despite loss of power. this has been the congress' downfall. Most dynastic parties give anything to keep their family in power - ideology be damned.

Uddhav Thackeray is a fool. In his quest to one-up the BJP and distance themselves from the BJP, he and his party are going to get gobbled up by the NCP. After the latest gaumutra jibe, constantly badmouthing the BJP, complete renunciation of any vestiges of Hindutva, and even throwing their lot behind Bhaiwood what exactly is the difference between SS and NCP? SS has become NCP minus Pawar's Maratha power base. If Mumbai Metro's Line 3 gets stuck because of junior Thacekray's antics (as it is likely to now) they will antagonize common people in their stronghold too. They are headed towards their doom in the next elections. Unfortunately that does not mean BJP will benefit to the extent that they can come to power on their own because they can still cut into their voteshare enough to let the NCP/Cong grab a whole lot of seats with close contests. Perhaps Pawar will use them one more time in 2024 before discarding them like a used diaper.

sanjayc
BRFite
Posts: 504
Joined: 22 Aug 2016 21:40

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sanjayc » 27 Oct 2020 01:16

House negro / native informant singing for his supper at Massa's house about the uncivilized heathen king back home

As India drifts into autocracy, nonviolent protest is the most powerful resistance
Amartya Sen

The Hindu nationalist regime has cultivated religious animosity – undermining the nation’s secular traditions
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... resistance

sanjayc
BRFite
Posts: 504
Joined: 22 Aug 2016 21:40

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sanjayc » 27 Oct 2020 02:02

nachiket wrote:Uddhav Thackeray is a fool. In his quest to one-up the BJP and distance themselves from the BJP, he and his party are going to get gobbled up by the NCP. After the latest gaumutra jibe, constantly badmouthing the BJP, complete renunciation of any vestiges of Hindutva, and even throwing their lot behind Bhaiwood what exactly is the difference between SS and NCP? SS has become NCP minus Pawar's Maratha power base. If Mumbai Metro's Line 3 gets stuck because of junior Thacekray's antics (as it is likely to now) they will antagonize common people in their stronghold too. They are headed towards their doom in the next elections. Unfortunately that does not mean BJP will benefit to the extent that they can come to power on their own because they can still cut into their voteshare enough to let the NCP/Cong grab a whole lot of seats with close contests. Perhaps Pawar will use them one more time in 2024 before discarding them like a used diaper.


Agree. He does look like a thoughtless, short-sighted man who squandered his father's legacy for a few coins of silver. BJP will pay a heavy price for twiddling its thumbs when its supporters are being culled ruthlessly by Congress. BJP needs to find a way to impose president's rule and hold fresh elections. Shiv Sena's seats are set to reduce drastically. I am sensing a lot of disgust among people

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 27 Oct 2020 02:35

Ambar wrote:
sanjayc wrote:
If BJP was smart, they would do the same to India Today channel through CBI. But I presume they are too much of statesmen and "prim and propah" to do that even as Congress destroys BJP's ecosystem and fires a warning shot to all nationalist media. After all, personal reputation and "what will people think of us" is everything for BjP (much like Nehru)


Forget about Republic TV or Sudarshan TV, Sameer Thakkar was arrested and has been remanded to police custody for a week in Nagpur for criticizing Uddhav and Penguin Thackeray on Twitter ! And this is in Nagpur, the home of RSS, bastion of Gadkari where the Mayor and machinery is controlled by BJP. The only guy who is atleast doing some token lip-service ripping the thackerays and NCP on a daily basis is Narayan Rane of BJP, no surprises since he was with INC until recently so he knows the game. There is only so much Modi and Shah can do, the 2nd run leaders under them have no idea what it takes to carry the fight forward or how to protect their supporters.





Shefali Vaidya@ShefVaidya

To borrow from @TheJaggi
@republic is under a triple attack: by Mah govt, @MumbaiPolice and state legislative assembly, which has slapped Goswami with breach of privilege of the house’. Question is why has @BJP4India Maharashtra unit, the only opposition in state is so silent?

sanjayc
BRFite
Posts: 504
Joined: 22 Aug 2016 21:40

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sanjayc » 27 Oct 2020 09:50

^^ BJP should be holding protest marches on the streets of Mumbai about muzzling of the media by Congress and return of Emergency. If BJP doesn't defend its ecosystem, it will be on its own very soon

In another news, Times of India Delhi has today done a front-page story (obviously paid) about how less then 10 Ravan effigies burnt on Dussehra have drastically contributed to air pollution in the city, especially the crackers stuffed inside them. Now they have begun to target Dussehra too on pretext of air pollution, apart from Diwali. This is all a paid campaign. Can't BJP bring out a law against paid news (jail to editors who don't reveal to readers when an article has been published after taking money.)

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9275
Joined: 27 Jul 2009 12:47
Location: University of Trantor

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Hari Seldon » 27 Oct 2020 12:39

Reg UT ladkah's council elections, Leh is Buddhist dominated but kargil is shia. Malsics of all stripes prefer cong over BJP anytime and anywhere in India. Not surprising that way. Only.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 27 Oct 2020 13:07

Ambar wrote:BJP - 15
INC - 9
IND - 2

I don't know if the 2 independents are supporting INC, even if they do i don't think it matters as BJP has enough seats to take control of the council.


from the last time, the number of BJP seats have come down.

they do not seem to have done as well as they did during the last council elections.



https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/lahdc-leh-poll-bjp-wins-6-seats-as-counting-is-underway-for-19-seats/article32942412.ece



Compared to the 2015 results, the BJP has come down by two seats from 17 to 15 this year.

Neela
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3704
Joined: 30 Jul 2004 15:05
Location: Spectator in the dossier diplomacy tennis match

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Neela » 27 Oct 2020 17:51

Horrific images from Munger, Bihar.

Tried to follow the 10minute "think and then post" but seething anger.

I have one question. Firing orders are sanctioned by whom ?
(a) Babus at secretary level
(b) Police high commmand
(c) Spot decision

Ambar
BRFite
Posts: 1915
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 27 Oct 2020 18:07

Nitesh may as well lobby for a cabinet post in Delhi after this. The horrific images from Munger,BH, will be milked every single minute by Thejaswi and Congress until the end of the elections. I've heard 2 versions (a) Peacefuls attacked the devotees who were on their way to immerse Durga idols on the day of Dussehra , and in turn when the devotees turned violent the police fired and baton charged and (b) there was disagreement between the administration and the devotees on the route of the procession, there was stone pelting which led to the police firing live rounds and baton charged.

Whatever it is this happening a day before the elections will be given political color. The officers in charge must at a minimum lose their jobs and prosecuted for murder but knowing how things are they'll likely continue to serve. And as usual the PR managers of PMO and BJP have no idea about optics on such a terrible day tweeting "happy birthday to xyz" or "inauguration of some building" but not a word for those killed.

EDIT : The so called "supercop" of Munger is a woman named Lipi Singh, apparently daughter of a JDU leader and politically well connected. She is the one who ordered the firing killing one and seriously injuring several.
Last edited by Ambar on 27 Oct 2020 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 120
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby greatde » 27 Oct 2020 18:11

JDU/RJD is similar to BJP/Shiv Sena. The 2nd dynast wants the main CM seat and be the senior alliance partner. Thus, both alliances eventually collapsed. Yet, presently 2020, the realignment of BJP/SS cannot be ruled out, similarly JDU/RJD can always come together.

And Bihar results will impact on MH politics. A good performance of NDA/BJP would fast-track the collapse of unholy MH Gov. I guess that's why BJP is waiting, and not reacting much on the current MH & Republic channel issues.

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12605
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Aditya_V » 27 Oct 2020 18:13

chetak wrote:
Ambar wrote:BJP - 15
INC - 9
IND - 2

I don't know if the 2 independents are supporting INC, even if they do i don't think it matters as BJP has enough seats to take control of the council.


from the last time, the number of BJP seats have come down.

they do not seem to have done as well as they did during the last council elections.



https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/lahdc-leh-poll-bjp-wins-6-seats-as-counting-is-underway-for-19-seats/article32942412.ece



Compared to the 2015 results, the BJP has come down by two seats from 17 to 15 this year.


Have to credit BIF propaganda wing here, many Ladakhis have been scared that millions of UP Biharis are going to flood Ladakh. That has been a very strong issue for the INC in this elections.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 27 Oct 2020 18:52

greatde wrote:JDU/RJD is similar to BJP/Shiv Sena. The 2nd dynast wants the main CM seat and be the senior alliance partner. Thus, both alliances eventually collapsed. Yet, presently 2020, the realignment of BJP/SS cannot be ruled out, similarly JDU/RJD can always come together.

And Bihar results will impact on MH politics. A good performance of NDA/BJP would fast-track the collapse of unholy MH Gov. I guess that's why BJP is waiting, and not reacting much on the current MH & Republic channel issues.



In MAH the BJP does not want the blame for the corona mishandling to be shifted to them as the entire commie/naxal/western global media is definitely waiting to do. That mess is not of their making.

the lootyens conmedia is waiting in the wings along with the congis and people who want to piss in dams for the BJP to fall into the trap.

let others face the music for precipitating such a mess before the BJP steps in.

nitishwa has passed his sell by date and the homemade thackerays never had any sell by date. they were the fall guys from day one and the corona mess has prolonged their doomed political lives as well as their agony.

so, they can neither piss nor can they get off the pot, even as their political capital is being sliced and diced by the very guys who set them up :mrgreen:

what's the hurry

Ambar
BRFite
Posts: 1915
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 27 Oct 2020 19:06

Not a hurry sir, but in Indian politics people have extremely short memories and even shorter impulses. In few months time much of Covid mishandling by the thackeray clowns will be forgotten. The Shivsena-INC-NCP alliance is a lot like paki governments post Musharraf, the paki army is no longer interested in coups as it makes them exposed to blame & criticism for incompetence, corruption, mismanagement etc. instead they are happy to hold the strings and sit in the background. NCP and INC are doing the same in MH allowing SS and thackerays to take the flak while they keep their kurtas pristine . BJP's inaction and mauna-vrath wont benefit them but will benefit INC and NCP in the next elections.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 27 Oct 2020 19:07

Aditya_V wrote:
chetak wrote:
from the last time, the number of BJP seats have come down.

they do not seem to have done as well as they did during the last council elections.



https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/lahdc-leh-poll-bjp-wins-6-seats-as-counting-is-underway-for-19-seats/article32942412.ece





Have to credit BIF propaganda wing here, many Ladakhis have been scared that millions of UP Biharis are going to flood Ladakh. That has been a very strong issue for the INC in this elections.


the only people who are going to come flooding in are the muslims of UP, bihar, beediland and the rohyinghyas.

It willl all be quietly orchestrated by the pakis and the ISI just like they took over the beediland and assam border regions.

we will simply stand and watch the fun as good Hindus will do

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 27 Oct 2020 19:12

Ambar wrote:Not a hurry sir, but in Indian politics people have extremely short memories and even shorter impulses. In few months time much of Covid mishandling by the thackeray clowns will be forgotten. The Shivsena-INC-NCP alliance is a lot like paki governments post Musharraf, the paki army is no longer interested in coups as it makes them exposed to blame & criticism for incompetence, corruption, mismanagement etc. instead they are happy to hold the strings and sit in the background. NCP and INC are doing the same in MH allowing SS and thackerays to take the flak while they keep their kurtas pristine . BJP's inaction and mauna-vrath wont benefit them but will benefit INC and NCP in the next elections.


to destroy the SS vote banks, they need to tar the congis and the NCP as being complicit in the malgovernance and mishandling.

May be the BJP reasoning is that, the bigger the mess, the bigger the bang when the house of cards collapses.

but one thing is sure, to grow in both BH and MAH, the BJP now needs to cannibalize the vote banks of nitishwa as well as the SS by dumping them and those votes will not include minority vote banks, not after shaheenbagh and bangalore

hanumadu
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4910
Joined: 11 Nov 2002 12:31

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby hanumadu » 27 Oct 2020 20:08

The SP who ordered the Munger shooting told that there was stone pelting and refusal to take the procession through another route. Initially I thought it was a lie and a cover up. Now I am beginning to think it could be a congi ploy just before the elections.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 27 Oct 2020 21:08

hanumadu wrote:The SP who ordered the Munger shooting told that there was stone pelting and refusal to take the procession through another route. Initially I thought it was a lie and a cover up. Now I am beginning to think it could be a congi ploy just before the elections.


something stinks.

how did he open fire without permission.

elections are just a few days away and govts are supersensitive under such circumstances

A Deshmukh
BRFite
Posts: 312
Joined: 05 Dec 2008 14:24

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby A Deshmukh » 27 Oct 2020 21:13

chetak wrote:how did he open fire without permission.
she

Ambar
BRFite
Posts: 1915
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 27 Oct 2020 21:15

Its a she. The Munger SP Saheba is Lipi Singh, daughter of former JDU Rajya Sabha neta. These IAS , IPS officers are our modern day brown Gen. Reginald Dyers. One lady IAS officer does haavan in an ancient temple all in the name of "smashing parochial practices" and another one orders firing on worshippers quite literally blowing their brains out.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 27 Oct 2020 21:16

Dilli univ asst professor, who else. :mrgreen:

India ka paise khau, pakistan ke ghun gao


Image

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 27 Oct 2020 21:18

Ambar wrote:Its a she. The Munger SP Saheba is Lipi Singh, daughter of former JDU Rajya Sabha neta. These IAS , IPS officers are our modern day brown Gen. Reginald Dyers. One lady IAS officer does haavan in an ancient temple all in the name of "smashing parochial practices" and another one orders firing on worshippers quite literally blowing their brains out.


Ambar ji,

it figures.

one idiot does havan and the other does thandav :mrgreen:

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3465
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby darshan » 28 Oct 2020 01:47

The power of congress ecosystem. Courts have virtual appearance.
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2020/10/27/ ... ppearance/
Ahmdabad: A court in Ahmedabad today exempted Congress leader Rahul Gandhi from personal court appearance in a defamation case for allegedly calling union home minister Amit Shah as murder accused during an election speech in 2019 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 28 Oct 2020 03:03

hanumadu wrote:The SP who ordered the Munger shooting told that there was stone pelting and refusal to take the procession through another route. Initially I thought it was a lie and a cover up. Now I am beginning to think it could be a congi ploy just before the elections.



were they given 303 seats for this :mrgreen:

time for nitishwa to go


Ritu (सत्यसाधक) #EqualRightsForHindus@RituRathaur · 5h

Tears just don't stop seeing this picture..

18 yr old Anurags mother holding his dead body in her bosom..
This picture just won't haunt us but will curse the entire hindu civilization for doing nothing for her

She lost her only son in #Munger



{Picture deleted}
Last edited by Suraj on 28 Oct 2020 06:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We do NOT disrespect our dead in this manner. Don't use someone else's tragedy as click bait.

Neela
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3704
Joined: 30 Jul 2004 15:05
Location: Spectator in the dossier diplomacy tennis match

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Neela » 28 Oct 2020 03:44

chetak wrote:
hanumadu wrote:The SP who ordered the Munger shooting told that there was stone pelting and refusal to take the procession through another route. Initially I thought it was a lie and a cover up. Now I am beginning to think it could be a congi ploy just before the elections.


something stinks.

how did he open fire without permission.

elections are just a few days away and govts are supersensitive under such circumstances


Why did they take a gun/rifle to disperse crowds?

V_Raman
BRFite
Posts: 918
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 22:25

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby V_Raman » 28 Oct 2020 04:19

That is a gruesome picture - my heart goes out to the mother - please remove it.

Picklu
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2114
Joined: 25 Feb 2004 12:31

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Picklu » 28 Oct 2020 04:21

BJP is part of incumbent govt so it can not avoid part of the blame for police excess.

Looks like a ploy of JDU to cutdown BJP vote this way to ensure they remain the senior member in the alliance, whether in power or in opposition.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 28 Oct 2020 04:32

Picklu wrote:BJP is part of incumbent govt so it can not avoid part of the blame for police excess.

Looks like a ploy of JDU to cutdown BJP vote this way to ensure they remain the senior member in the alliance, whether in power or in opposition.



the lady SP's father is an ex IAS guy and rajya sabha member from nitishwa's party

things may not be as cut and dried as they appear.

nothing is out of bounds for some politicos, especially when their back is to the wall and anti incumbency/voter fatigue is staring them right in the face.

mappunni
BRFite
Posts: 309
Joined: 14 Jul 2017 19:07

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby mappunni » 28 Oct 2020 09:13

Was shocked to see Google's Youtube now embedding Context on videos in the United States. WTF. And that too they are quoting LyingPedia!
And the context quoted

Context
Quoting Wikipedia a Lying portal
Love Jihad or Romeo Jihad is an Islamophobic conspiracy theory alleging that Muslim men target women belonging to non-Muslim communities for conversion to Islam by feigning love.

Screenshots from it:

https://ibb.co/hL4Bwgp

And this one

https://ibb.co/3vMnPg4

hanumadu
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4910
Joined: 11 Nov 2002 12:31

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby hanumadu » 28 Oct 2020 15:58

Watch from 8 minutes. Nitish Gadkari gives a earful to NHAI on the occasion of inauguration of NHAI building. Wow, things are really bad at NHAI and NG is royally pi$$ed.



I wonder if NG himself got an earful from Modi.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 28 Oct 2020 21:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yavXW_5zpoU



There is a possibility that Arnab Goswami could be physically harmed: Former Bureaucrat RV Subramani







GoaChronicle

Former Bureaucrat RV Subramani who worked in the Internal Security Department of the Ministry of Home Affairs expresses his views on the current rape of democracy in Mumbai and the unleashing of police terrorism in India's financial capital on a media channel pursuing the truth behind the death of Sushant Singh Rajput and Disha Salian.

He vehemently warns that Arnab Goswami, Editor-in-Chief, Republic Media Network could face a physical attack on his life because he has touched a raw nerve of the powerful Dawood, Politicians, Drugs and Bollywood nexus.

In his discussion with the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of GoaChronicle, Savio Rodrigues he states that owners of India Today are known to share a good friendly relationship with Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan.

He throws light on how media such as India Today and Times Now have been compromised on their reportage on the Sushant Singh Rajput death case and the investigations into the Bollywood Drug connections.

He also raises questions on Sachin Vaze of the Crime Branch of Mumbai Police currently investigating the TRP Scam with a focus on Republic Media Network and Arnab Goswami. According to him, Sachin Vaze was an encounter specialist that worked on the instructions of Dawood Ibrahim.

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3465
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby darshan » 28 Oct 2020 22:19

The killing of Hindus continues.

Tamil Nadu: Thol Thirumavalavan’s VCK members stab an office-bearer of Hindu organisation Indu Makkal Katchi
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/tamil-n ... -imk-stab/

sanjayc
BRFite
Posts: 504
Joined: 22 Aug 2016 21:40

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sanjayc » 28 Oct 2020 23:04

Will keep happening as long as Hindus don't feel any shame in voting for anti-Hindus to rule over them

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24372
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 29 Oct 2020 00:43

the first in a very long time. we owe them for their steadfast support

an unequivocal statement of condemnation by the MEA


Image

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3465
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby darshan » 29 Oct 2020 00:44

Does GoI classify all killings of Hindus in similar manner as terrorist act?

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3465
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby darshan » 29 Oct 2020 03:34

First glimpses of how Lothal National Maritime Museum would look like
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2020/10/29/ ... look-like/
Gandhinagar: Indian Port Rail and Ropeway Corporation Limited (IPRRCL) has invited bids for Design and Construction of National Maritime Heritage Complex at Lothal in Gujarat through Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) mode. Total cost of the project is estimated at Rs. 340 crore. Completion period of the project is 30 months as per the RFQ (Notice for Request For Qualification) document. Lothal site is located at about 76 km distance from Ahmedabad city. At present, the site has old museum with very limited exhibit
....


Return to “Trash Can Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests