Bharat Rakshak Forum Announcement

Hello Everyone,

A warm welcome back to the Bharat Rakshak Forum.

Important Notice: Due to a corruption in the BR forum database we regret to announce that data records relating to some of our registered users have been lost. We estimate approx. 500 user details are deleted.

To ease the process of recreating the user IDs we request members that have previously posted on the BR forums to recognise and identify their posts, once the posts are identified please contact the BRF moderator team by emailing BRF Mod Team with your post details.

The mod team will be able to update your username, email etc. so that the user history can be maintained.

Unfortunately for members that have never posted or have had all their posts deleted i.e. users that have 0 posts, we will be unable to recreate your account hence we request that you re-register again.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Seetal

Possible Indian Military Scenarios - Part VIII

VKumar
BRFite

Chinese Territorial ambitions

Postby VKumar » 09 Jun 2007 14:30

:D I hope that Vivek is not awol under instructions from those adopting a bhai-bhai approach in G8 summit.

Sudhanshu
BRFite

Postby Sudhanshu » 09 Jun 2007 20:59

:)
Its important that Vivek come back, otherwise we would end up writing "Possible scenario for Vivek disappearance".

vivek_ahuja
BRF Oldie

Postby vivek_ahuja » 10 Jun 2007 13:30

was Vivek too in the same tank?

ha ha..very funny! :-? :shock: :)

hope that Vivek is not awol under instructions from those adopting a bhai-bhai approach in G8 summit.

no way! we tried that approach in 1962 remember?

in any case, my computer went for a bunt. wouldn't start up at all. had to wait till it got repaired for me to do anything. just got back online. back to writing at the moment...will post taday. I just wanted to let you guys know that there is no AWOL business.
just got my comm system back online :wink:

Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Postby Rakesh » 10 Jun 2007 17:33

Time for a new thread...

Return to “Military Scenarios Archive”