Indian IT Industry

The Technology & Economic Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to Technological and Economic developments in India. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Re: Indian IT Industry

Post by Singha »

some of the screenOS features have been ported into junos. but overall netscr acquisition
has not really ignited their fortunes in that space.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Come out with 'Nano' of IT, Modi taunts cos

Bangalore, November 6: : After bagging Tata's small car project, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday taunted the country's IT industry to come out with a 'Nano' model for the masses asking it to reinvent itself and emerge from the ‘comfort zone’ of providing low-end services.

"With all the abundance of Indian Information Technology (IT) talent available, when is it that we will come out with a 'Nano' of IT, with holistic and accessible solutions for the mankind", the Chief Minister asked speaking from the IT Capital of India.

A majority of the revenue for the Indian IT industry continues to come from low value addition jobs like manpower provisioning and low-end support services, Modi said at the ICT event Bangalore IT.biz.

"The industry should come out of this comfort zone and engage itself in creating value for the company and also adding value to the manpower which is working for it", he said, inaugurating the exhibition of the three-day event, in which Gujarat is the partner State.

Modi stressed that the IT industry has to reinvent itself, focus on innovations and on systems rather than being comfortable with services.

"It must invest in R & D. It must develop sustainable products. While services may offer marginal advantage over costs, the payoffs against the product development are huge", he said, adding, "It was understandable till the industry was trying to stand on its feet, but now having grown healthy, it must show foresight."

"Why cannot we develop MS Windows in India, or a Google or a Yahoo? If an Indian can develop Hotmail and given that 30 per cent of Windows developers may well be Indians in any case, the task does not look all that difficult. What is required is a leap of faith, a paradigm shift", he said.
I just love the man's attitude and forward-looking thinking which seems rare in our netas of today....If it was any other neta, he would have just read out some drab speech written by his speech-writer about how we have booming IT exports, how IT should provide reservations blah blah....
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

layoffs in goldman sachs blr. they have a swank office in domlur embassy golf links
and my spies in jealous neighbours like ibm and netapps reported several bmw's in
parking lot earlier.

one big-5 IT co used irregularities in relocation bills of some employees to fire them.
bills that were 18 months old. part of the 'reference check' approach to reductions.

one korean cmd of a chennai based korean sw co supplying to Hyundai in chennai
committed suicide by hanging himself in his house yesterday due to stress.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

They should follow the strategy used by Intel. The HR in Intel-India used the excuse of abusing the privilege of travel allowance to enmasse fire the abduls/ayeshas from the B'lore office.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Don't know if this fits in the IT thread or the thread on the Police.
Police use loudspeakers to announce about missing Nokia executives
The investigation tactics used as of now:- :roll:
Five autorickshaws hired; Rs. 10,000 reward announced
The wanted persons are not using email or plastic money
Posters displayed on all the five autorickshaws
Honestly, I feel Bangalore Police is purposely on a "go slow" mode here. I don't know what is stopping them the two absconders pumping in money, Nokia management pumping in money, or some political clout of the absconders.

Five auto rickshaws hired, and announcements made. As if Nokia employees did not know about their colleague's suicide and about the two managers before. And look out notices on five auto rickshaws for a city such as Bangalore.

I never knew that Bangalore Police have become so much tech-savvy that they can only catch criminals/absconders who use e-mail or plastic money/credit cards. Guess even pick pockets and petty criminals are now tech-geeks. Don't know whom are the police trying to fool here.

It is pretty much obvious (even to a lay man) that nobody can survive without money, and cannot remain incommunicado. How about some basic police work, like keeping the immideate family members on surveillance? Some body would be meeting them to supply cash. Chances of leaks would increase if these folks are married and running around with their families. How about some good old police "interrogation" tactics on Nokia folks. Some body would squeal. And all this is happening when the manager duo tried to get anticipatory bail in a Bangalore court. The court kicked out the bail petition.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

if they were innocent why did they abscond. me thinks they were really upto no good with that
girl and feared inevitable exposure.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Singha wrote:if they were innocent why did they abscond. me thinks they were really upto no good with that
girl and feared inevitable exposure.
My colleagues knew these managers and they say that they are very decent people. Also, one of them was not even in direct charge of the lady. She was known to be bit of a wierdo. I would say that they got bad advice when the news broke out with their names and they panicked.

Disclaimer: all this is heresay.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Singha wrote:if they were innocent why did they abscond.
Bangalore Police decides to put a reward of 10K (the two absconders can give 20K for asking people to keep quiet) and use the services of five auto rickshaws. How about giving the mug shots of these two chaps in leading news papers? No, they cannot do that as then chances of the absconders getting caught is very high.
sum wrote:I would say that they got bad advice when the news broke out with their names and they panicked.
Well it has been quite some time that this incident happened. Why can't they surrender to the police (with an advocate) or to the court. Forget them getting anticipatory bail, now the option is to surrender.

But I am smelling some rat here. Bangalore Police is not doing a good job here :evil:.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

How about giving the mug shots of these two chaps in leading news papers? No, they cannot do that as then chances of the absconders getting caught is very high.
These were given in last week's B'lore papers...I saw one in the Hindu.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

sum wrote:These were given in last week's B'lore papers...I saw one in the Hindu.
Any links please? Surely I will edit out the comment which I earlier made, if that is the case.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Sachin wrote:
sum wrote:These were given in last week's B'lore papers...I saw one in the Hindu.
Any links please? Surely I will edit out the comment which I earlier made, if that is the case.
Only link is eyeball Mk2... :oops:
I saw their pics in the Hindu B'luru print edition of last week...don't remember the date. They are rumored to be in hiding in AP(their native).
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

sum wrote:I saw their pics in the Hindu B'luru print edition of last week...don't remember the date. They are rumored to be in hiding in AP(their native).
:) Will check up the old news papers. Secondly cops should go for the standard practise of pulling up immideate relatives of these chaps. No arrests, beatings etc. just make frequent visists, ask them to come down to police stations. Sooner or later these relatives themselves would bring forth the absconders.

These managers might be innocent. But if they are picked up and the allegations verified it gives a feeling to all IT/Vity folks that these so called "managers" are not beyond the hands of the law. A few rotten apples amongst the managers too would mend their ways.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

IT firms venture into hospitality to cut cost
By siliconindia news bureau
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/48655
Print
Forward
Bangalore: IT and ITeS companies in India are also the biggest hospitality players in the country. The need of accommodating their clients and visitors luxuriously and decently is prompting several IT majors to maintain their own accommodation facilities, reported The Times of India.

While Infosys Technologies has a country wide room inventory of 13000, Wipro has 500 rooms across three of its facilities in Bangalore. A little part of these rooms are meant for trainees - Infosys allots less than 40 percent of its rooms to its trainees- a lion's share of those facilities are meant for visitors and are of a quality that compete with luxury hotels.

TCS, Satyam, HCL, IBM, Accenture, and HP too have their own or outsourced accommodation arrangements for their clients and and employees traveling for site visits.

These options save a huge amount of money for these companies as arranging accommodations for their clients in big hotels is highly expensive. For instance, Wipro gets about 500 visitors a day. And also 6000 employees of the company travel every day between various facilities of the company. It would have incurred a big amount if the company did not have their own accommodation.

According to TV Mohandas Pai, HR head Infosys, "A hotel room night costs $150, and it will cost us $25000 to put up 175 foreign visitors. That is around $10 million for a year. And to put up 6000 employees, it will cost Rs 1.5 crore a day. So even a 50 percent saving in this is big for us."

While Infosys charges Rs 1250 per night for their rooms while Wipro takes Rs 1000. However this is adversely affecting the hospitality sector as Bangalore alone has 1200 to 1300 rooms of IT and ITeS companies that directly compete with higher-end hotels. And this company facilities, that have 100 percent occupancy, has grown by 20 percent over last year. This happens at a time when hotel occupancies are down by 55 to 60 percent.
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Oh. Makes sense. The hotel scene in India is just two levels. Either the top end 5 star or 4th rate rubbish. We dont have anything that is decently affordable. Just go visit south east asia and thailand and you will see the difference.

The problem was that the hotels (which always have a politico/real estate shark as owner/partner in the background) were ripping off people and are ridiculously taxed. That sector is so heavily taxed, it is not a joke and there is money grubbing at every level.

There is no way in hell any IT/VIty company is going to put it's trainees in some ramshackle 3rd rate dump or can afford 5 star. In fact, lets face it. Last time, I was visiting mysore, I stayed at Ginger (tata's budget Bed & Breakfast) and most of the rooms were taken up by Infosys to put up their trainees , because they were full in their training facilty. Ginger , retails at Rs 1000 per night , okay for 100 kids or so, Infy would have got bulk discounts, say Rs 800 or so, given 2 in a room Rs 400 per head.

Now show me a hotel in Bangalore which is not some roach infested dump where you can stay for Rs 850 a night. No wonder, given the rates at decent places, IT/Vity folks build their own stuff.

In fact, the tiff between Infosys /NRN and our dear "Humble Farmer " /Manninmaga happened on this very same issue. Humble Farmer seems to insist, that IT/VITy guys should do only IT/Vity alone. They shouldn't buy land to build facilities, but do the Accenture/IBM thing where they take out long leases and put cash in the hand of Humble Farmer and other local politico's cronies to use their "land banks" to put up huge facilties.

Humble Farmer was against Infy putting up hostels inside their campuses, idea being assorted politicos and land sharks put up such facilities and bill the IT/Vity guys for that .. Problem is NRN and the other IT/Vity types in Bangalore simply are not willing to jump into bed with the politicos. Whatever said, the IT/Vity is founded and run on strong values ..solid middle class Yindoo values.. Infy, TCS, Wipro (which is more Yindoo in values than most Yindoos) and absolutely squeaky clean. That "fetish" with clean business is the root of much of the IT/Vity travails with the politcos of the Humble Farmer variety. In a way it is good . By making it absolutely sure that certain things are non negotiable, the IT/Vity guys have shut the door on some random demands from politcos and interest groups of all stripes. Let even a hint of that in and it will open a can of worms for all kinds of demand and rent seeking in everything.
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

Vina saar,

Any info on how things are post fumble-harmer's inglorious exit? Have things improved or at least promised to improve any after BSY stepped in? TIA.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

IT professionals form union to hold on to jobs

Das Kapital would probably not be on their reading lists, yet in their hour of crisis, India's information technology professionals have turned to collective bargaining techniques that Marx would laud.

Stunned by the recent wave of lay-offs in the sector as a result of the global financial crisis, the country's hitherto dormant Union for Information and Technology-enabled Services has enlisted the help of the mighty Switzerland-based Global Union Federation and Union Network International, which has 15 million members belonging to 900 unions from all over the world. The Indian union is now a chapter of the global union.

A group of top officials from the global union is scheduled to arrive in New Delhi on December 5 to meet Nasscom officials and Indian ministers to talk about how best the sector can safeguard employee's interests. After these discussions, office bearers of the Indian union will tour the country, talking to company managements about alternatives to firing employees.

"We tell them how to use the same skill sets of people in other sectors which are booming, like biotechnology and pharmaceutical research," said Karthik Shekhar, a former employee of IBM who is now the full-time general secretary of the Indian chapter of the global union.

The Indian union, which has about 15,000 members from top firms such as IBM and Infosys, estimates that firms in the sector have axed 10,000 jobs in the past three months. The Indian union may, however, be defying a long-standing diktat by the industry's umbrella body, the National Association of Software and Service Companies, or Nasscom, that IT professionals must not get involved in trade unionism.

“We don’t need intermediaries,” Ganesh Natarajan told HT. “The industry is very transparent.” The global union does not agree.

“Nasscom have got it all wrong,” Philip Jennings, the general secretary of the global union, told HT from Nyon in Switzerland. “They need unions as much as the staff do — if they are to get effective feedback and tackle common issues like high turnover and training deficits. Global cooperation between unions is also necessary to ensure that the increasing number of foreign multinationals arriving in India.”
paramu
BRFite

Post by paramu »

^^^
This looks like an attempt by international groups to enter India.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

On my earlier posting about the two absconding IT managers of Nokia. Police seems to be now resorting to...
standard practise of pulling up immideate relatives of these chaps. No arrests, beatings etc. just make frequent visists
Today's Hindu reports that the duo are now trying to get bail from the High Court of Karnataka. They have stated that their parents and immideate relatives are pressurised by the police to give information about them. Their earlier bail plea to the Sessions Court had been thrown out.
Sumeet wrote:IT professionals form union to hold on to jobs
Looks like when trouble is brewing up some sense of forming a sort of association/trade union has now started entering the minds of IT professionals also. Many companies insist that they are just sacking non-performers. How ever most of the employees also say that at times each team/division is given a head count of people to be kicked out. And then more than the technical capabilities, a person's contacts with immideate supervisors, other superiors etc. starts counting. A bakra is identified and then asked to move out.

In the "land of trade unions" Kerala, the Chief Minister himself is planned to meet IT head-honchos to decide on what can be done instead of massive lay offs. Some firms in Techno Park at Trivandrum had laid of employees.

BTW, are standard Labour laws, Labour courts etc. applicable for IT companies? Because I wonder how many IT companies actually follow them? :lol:
shyam
BRFite

Post by shyam »

Just say that those employees are on bench since they don't have projects and don't pay salary. :twisted:
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

The laws don't distinguish between an IT company and a Cashewnut Company. All controlled by the Factories and Boilers Act and the labour laws. There was a time when the EPZ had special status, where the Development Commissioner was given the responsibility of enforcing the laws, rather than the state's regulators. Now that is changed.

When some were fired at the Technopark, the labour officer went there and raised hell. Sure, he was within his powers to do so. The commies here are hell bent on unionizing the IT Crowd, so this opportunity will be used to the max.
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

^^^

IT cos themselves are to blame for the situation. Non-existent resource planning , short term profit making mentality are the causes.

Curiously, hire and fire approach seems to be the exclusive preserve of American MNC and desi ones that follow their model.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

The desire to look good at every quarter-end and allowing the MBA-wallas to dictate the terms has brought this upon the IT-cos. There is absolutely no encourage given towards product innovation. Managers are happy having code-coolies churning out lines and lines of mediocre code and sucking up to the gora manager.

Sorry for the rant.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Dileep wrote:The commies here are hell bent on unionizing the IT Crowd, so this opportunity will be used to the max.
By the current manner in which hire-and-fire policy (especially the firing part) is executed even normal people will only get a feeling that the firing is done without any due process. Call up one employee and ask him to leave at once, that is the impression people get. And if things goto the labour court I guess more discrepencies in the company are bound to come up. So looks like the IT Cos are playing into the hands of the commies :).
SRoy wrote:IT cos themselves are to blame for the situation. Non-existent resource planning , short term profit making mentality are the causes
Heard that a big Indian IT company is now on the process if stream lining their recruitment as well as promotion policies. Strict promotion tests are introduced at all levels. People are be of certain technical/managerial level to even demand band changes (and thus pay hikes).

Honestly I feel the big-money people receive at an individual level, have removed all sense of co-operation or "helping your neighbour" in this job. It is "my high pay and job at any cost" kind of a situation which is prevailing. So don't know if a Trade Union will be actually useful.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Heard that a big Indian IT company is now on the process if stream lining their recruitment as well as promotion policies. Strict promotion tests are introduced at all levels. People are be of certain technical/managerial level to even demand band changes (and thus pay hikes)
Think that you are referring to a certain "vegetable oil" company? :wink:
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

sum wrote:Think that you are referring to a certain "vegetable oil" company? :wink:
Ahem...ahem :wink:
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

NYTimes

Nortel bankruptcy is possible.

By REUTERS
Published: November 13, 2008

TORONTO (Reuters) - Nortel Networks Corp <NT.TO> <NT.N>, North America's biggest maker of telephone equipment, will have to rely on asset sales to fund its battered operations, and risks running out of money and collapsing under its debt load before 2011, an analyst warned on Thursday.

"Considering the worsening macro environment, Nortel's challenged industry position, and concerns related to liquidity while the capital markets are basically closed, we think bankruptcy is a distinct possibility down the road," RBC Capital Markets analyst Mark Sue wrote in a note.

Sue, who also cut his target price on the shares to zero :roll: , made the remarks days after Nortel posted a $3.4 billion loss and announced another round of sweeping cost cuts that included 1,300 layoffs, or about 5 percent of its 30,000-strong work force.

The Toronto-based company is also trying to sell its Metro Ethernet Networks unit, which includes its optical and carrier ethernet technology, but has thus far been unable to find a buyer.

"Assets sales couldn't have come at a worse time, and due to Nortel's distressed situation, potential bidders for the company's Metro Ethernet assets may offer subsequently distressed prices," Sue wrote.

He also estimated Nortel could face a pension deficit of as much as $2.8 billion because of the downturn in global stock markets.

"Our cash-flow analysis points to an increasingly challenging outlook," Sue said. "Without government intervention or major financial sponsors, Nortel may run of out cash before its $1 billion 2011 bonds mature."

The company has lost billions of dollars and cut tens of thousands of jobs since the technology bubble burst at the beginning of this decade. It has never recovered since then, unable to post a steady profit and forced to contend with stiff competition and slumping demand for the gear that it makes.

"Cost reduction and cash preservation are priorities -- both to stabilize our financial footing as well as to provide funds for growth investments," said Nortel spokesman Mohammed Nakhooda on Thursday.

"We are moving forward in a determined fashion, and have carved a clear plan forward to strengthen our financial footing."

Nortel shares were up 10 Canadian cents to 79 Canadian cents on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Thursday. In mid-2000, they were worth more than C$1,100 each, adjusted for a stock consolidation that took place in late 2006.

($1=$1.23 Canadian)
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

in the "Edible oil" company, there is a purge going on. Some of the longtimers are even being thrown out using half day notices.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Muppalla wrote:in the "Edible oil" company, there is a purge going on. Some of the longtimers are even being thrown out using half day notices.
I am surprised that none of these laid off folks have taken the companies to the court. I guess there are procedural norms in place for all such dismissals.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

You can't satisfy the procedural norms, unless you plan for an year long operation.

Why people don't bother is, if you accept the slip, you get some benefit and you can get another job. If you litigate, you get no benefit till the case is over.

And would anyone else hire you? Fat chance!!!"Why did you leave your company?" "I was laid off, but I am suing them". :rotfl:
Raj Malhotra
BRFite

Post by Raj Malhotra »

Among Indian IT majors like Infosys, wipro, HCL & TCS- which is considered the best to face the future and why? Also do we have mid cap ITs which could be future Microsofts??
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

I think its TCS. They even get most defence projects. they are most capable. They were the first one to get a > 1 billion dollar project.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

second that. I have heard their senior people are well taken care of.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

TCS is a behemoth in its own ways they are into everything an IT VITY company can imagine to be in, even when this talk of recession is around they have managed to acquire a huge chunk of Citi's housekeeping IT stuff and few months back they did clinch a Billion$ + deal with Erricsson .
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Sumeet wrote:I think its TCS. They even get most defence projects. they are most capable. They were the first one to get a > 1 billion dollar project.
Absolutely no doubt in that TCS stands out among the big three...
Raj Malhotra
BRFite

Post by Raj Malhotra »

But can TCS still survive and grow in multi-digit percentage if Obama comes up with protectionist measures?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

for next 2 yrs people can forget growth, survival is the motto.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Satyam delays joining for campus hires
K V Ramana
Saturday, November 15, 2008 03:43 IST

6,500 offer letters handed out but joining date postponed to fourth quarter

HYDERABAD: In a bid to tighten its belt further, Satyam Computer Services, the Hyderabad-based information technology major, has decided to delay the induction of trainees hired through campus placement programmes.

The company has already said it would slash its new recruitments from the earlier 14,000-15,000 to 8,000-10,000.

Trainees, who form a huge chunk of the IT services major’s workforce, are selected from various colleges across the country. This year, the company issued about 6,500 offer letters during campus recruitments. However, those that were given these letters are still waiting to hear from Satyam on their joining dates. They just might have to wait longer.

S V Krishnan, the head of human resources at Satyam, said, “We have decided to look at the issue of taking trainees on board only in the fourth quarter.” In the normal course, these trainees would have joined the company in the third quarter.

“We have already taken in about 1,200 candidates last quarter. Though the process of taking others on the payrolls is delayed, we are committed to honouring each and every offer letter we gave,” said Krishnan.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Was'nt it TCS who got a very big project from GoI. That was for automating the entire processes and procedures related to the issuing of Passports?
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Sachin wrote:Was'nt it TCS who got a very big project from GoI. That was for automating the entire processes and procedures related to the issuing of Passports?
Yup...it was TCS alright. They seem to be a bit of GoI chums owing to their tata-power linage which has done lots of work for DRDO/Defence.
TCS signs Rs 1K-cr deal to implement passport project

NEW DELHI: Getting a passport would soon become easier with lower processing time and online filing. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Monday sig
ned a Rs 1,000-crore, six-year deal with the external affairs ministry to implement the Passport Seva Project that envisages issuance of new passports within three working days and a ‘tatkal’ one the same day, after police verification.

The project, which would also allow online filing of passport applications, is the largest mission mode project under the National E-Governance Programme.

ET on May 23 had reported that TCS had won the Rs 1,000-crore contract from the external affairs ministry, beating competitors such as Wipro and Spanco.

Following the signing of the master services agreement with the ministry on Monday, TCS shares rose 10.1% on the BSE to close at Rs 575.80. “This project reiterates TCS’ commitment to help government deliver citizen services more efficiently through technology and process improvements,” CEO and MD S Ramadorai said.

The Passport Seva Project involves setting up of 77 new passport filing centres, called Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs), and increasing the number of passport counters from the current 345 to 1,250. While the pilots would be operational in Bangalore and Chandigarh by June 2009, the national rollout would be complete by the first week of January 2010. TCS would work with other technology providers such as Adobe, IBM, Nortel, EMC, CMC and Tata Teleservices to deploy the infrastructure at the PSKs.

Currently, only about 3.5% of Indian citizens hold a passport. The Central Passport Organisation issued 50 lakh passports in 2007 and the number is expected to cross one crore by 2011.

The external affairs ministry would set up a special purpose vehicle (SPV) to manage the passport project. All fiduciary services such as verification, grant and dispatch of the passport would be done by the ministry. TCS would be responsible for setting up a data centre, disaster recovery centre, networking between all passport offices and ensuring an online passport filing system.

It would also set up a network connecting the police with the passport offices to ensure quick movement of verification information. A call centre would also be set up to answer queries about the process or status of a passport application.

The external affairs ministry had signed a letter of intent with TCS in July this year after a bidding process involving five other companies including Wipro, 3i Infotech and Spanco.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

Infosys is sending letters to its employees asking them to take a 1 year sabbatical and work for NGO's.Employees would continue to get 50% of their salary.