Indian Sports and Entertainment Industry

The Technology & Economic Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to Technological and Economic developments in India. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Re: Indian Sports and Entertainment Industry

Post by Suraj »

That would have been on my list, except I'm only counting 300+ day 5 scores on the way to winning. Many (a few dozen ?) teams have scored 300+ on the last day but almost everyone drew or failed.

Right now the top 3 are:
404/3 by Bradman's team against England in 1948
344/1 by Windies against England in 1984
325/7 by India in Brisbane 2021
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

347 runs were all scored on the fifth day in the tied test. There is not much difference between tie and a win. Back then we had batsmen who played spin better. I wonder how this pitch compares to the tied test.

In 2016 the pitch was playing well till the end but the English batsmen folded tamely. This pitch has definitely has more bite than that.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

380 odd on day 5 is a tall ask, even for a team coming off the Brisbane heroics. They have a template to chase it down. Remains to be seen if their plans can work. The English are usually more timid than Australia and may just resort to defensive fields to restrict scoring. They already did that in the first innings, and I can see them do it in the second too.

Ashwin in his 75th test is almost at 390 wickets now. Hopefully this series will see him past the 400 mark, which would make him the second fastest to it after Murali.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

India loses 1st test match to England. A rude awakening for a team which came back from Australia triumphant.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

I was half expecting this loss considering we had only 3 days of practice before the test. The rest of the series will be tough too, especially if we don't win the toss.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Well we did a pretty spectacular faceplant in the first test in Australia too :)
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Suraj wrote:Well we did a pretty spectacular faceplant in the first test in Australia too :)
We dominated that match for the first two days before once in a generation collapse within two hours :) This looks like more because of lack of practice and team time together. Also poor selection - playing Nadeem in place of Kuldeep Yadav or even Washington Sundar.

Even if we had won, the fact remains Indian internationals are the most over extended. I mentioned this during the Australia tour itself when Bumrah got injured. Our international players who play multiple formats have no time to play domestic games. That is why the declining ability to play spin. We should make sure we have no international commitments for the knock out stages of the Ranji Trop or at least the Duleep Trophy. BCCI makes enough money from IPL, it can ease off on domestic bilaterals. It now has 13,000 cores in reserves. That's nearly 2 billion. Other boards are lucky if they break even.

No fast bowler should be made to play more than two consecutive test matches. It gives the much needed match practice and experience for the reserves so we don't have a situation where we play a pace attack with combined experience of 3 matches.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Agreed, that Adelaide was a freak result, whereas this match was just a rusty team coming together slowly. Some bad selections too, I agree. What is it about Kuldeep that makes the team so reticent to pick him ? He was in Australia doing nothing for most part. Of course the pitches there probably did not suit him but when why have him in the tour party then.

I don't think we're at the point where we can rotate pacers. To be able to do that we need to still have the ability to pick 3 from a larger group, as opposed to picking the ones available.

India has typically responded strongly to a good crisis, and nothing like a home loss to wake people up and respond strongly. What to do onlee. We are like this onlee.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

I don't know why Kuldeep was not selected for this match other than Kohli being over smart. But for away matches where we play only one or two spinners, Jadeja is the automatic first choice all rounder because of his improved batting in recent times. That leaves only one other slot and Ashwin gets it.

Our recent regular fast bowlers have been Bumrah, Shami, Ishant, Bhuvi and Umesh. That's five bowlers if available. Now we have Siraj and Shardul. Shardul is a better bowler than Hardik and looks like a better test batsman than Hardik. He should be our first choice fast bowling allrounder. Looks like Saini can hold himself too at the test level. That's 8 bowlers to pick from. But Bumrah and Shami always play if available. Bumrah bowls the most overs in International cricket. Add IPL to it. I am surprised he doesn't break down more often.

India will probably come back strongly. Even in this match, England had its share of luck in the brief period of play I saw. Both Root and Stokes had some close calls. With some luck, we could have restricted them for under 450.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I don't think No-hit Sharma is good for Tests. Pick him for ODIs and T20s. Bring back KL Rahul.
I wonder what the future looks like for Prithvi Shaw.

420 to win in a day was not going to happen. They should have shut down and played for a draw. That could have been done.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Kohli has a thing for Rohit.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

KJo wrote:I don't think No-hit Sharma is good for Tests. Pick him for ODIs and T20s. Bring back KL Rahul.
My thoughts exactly - Rohit hasn't impressed ever since he came to Australia for the last two tests. Yes, he scored some half-centuries, but so did people like Sundar or Shardul. One expects better from an opener, and a senior player at that. It's telling that the Aus series is being appreciated for the contributions made by the lower order and bowlers, though there were enough runs that needed to be scored while batting. Maybe it's also a function of too much cricket - no harm in resting him for the tests so he can come back to the ODI leg of the tour in full form. Reg KL Rahul, somehow I have always felt that his potential was never fully exploited, especially in tests. Maybe time to give him some opportunities.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Another thing with the 1st Chepauk test: it's possible that the long Australia tour got our players used to Aussie conditions, and needed time to adapt to home conditions. England, by contrast, were 'acclimatized' via their SL tour just before this, so came off on top. The next match will surely be interesting as our chaps have had the 'practice' from the first test under their belt.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

Washington Sundar had bad luck in bowling - 1 caught behind - we did not have any reviews left and 1 sitter dropped. Plus this is his 2nd test. He is a great batter. Might lose the spot to Jadeja. He will also be Jadaja's eventual replacement - need to improve in bowling and keep up the batting
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

V_Raman wrote:Washington Sundar had bad luck in bowling - 1 caught behind - we did not have any reviews left and 1 sitter dropped. Plus this is his 2nd test. He is a great batter. Might lose the spot to Jadeja. He will also be Jadaja's eventual replacement - need to improve in bowling and keep up the batting
Before Jadeja, Ashwin will retire. He will likely replace Ashwin.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

hanumadu wrote:
V_Raman wrote:Washington Sundar had bad luck in bowling - 1 caught behind - we did not have any reviews left and 1 sitter dropped. Plus this is his 2nd test. He is a great batter. Might lose the spot to Jadeja. He will also be Jadaja's eventual replacement - need to improve in bowling and keep up the batting
Before Jadeja, Ashwin will retire. He will likely replace Ashwin.
He is not good enough of a bowler (yet) to replace Ashwin. His place is as an all-rounder, for which he competes with Jadeja and Pandya. With that said, even Ashwin started out as a batsman and was a late bloomer, so if he puts in the hard work to go with his talent he can potentially improve his bowling significantly.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

After Ashwin - India has a real problem - dont have any frontline spinner in the ranks - kuldeep/chahal or this new guy - i dont know...
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

For once, Rohit scored when India needed the runs and not when India is comfortably placed and that too on a difficult pitch.
I don't know how much longer the team can carry Rahane. He rarely scores and when he does score, it is far from convincing. You always feel a wicket is round the corner.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

England all out for 134 . Now with lead of 195 runs of another 200 runs can be scored. We will be in business
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Some action on the chess front.

http://ddnews.gov.in/sports/india-bid-c ... ess-league
“For a long time, we have been keen on starting the Indian Chess League with an international flavour to popularise the game even more. The first edition, following the franchise-model, will be organised before this year is through,” Dr Kapoor, who is also the chairman of the Kanpur Cricket Association, said.
Among the other major decisions taken at the AGM are: single window registration for all players, establishment of a Centre of Excellence and Organisation of a Super Tournament.

“The Super Tournament will see many top-level players in action. It will give our higher-ranked GMs an opportunity to compete with the best in business at home while also help upcoming youngsters improve by watching them from close quarters,” Dr Kapoor explained.
Not just one super tournament, India should conduct several tournaments for Indian and Asian GMs and create an alternative to Europe.
AkshaySG
BRFite

Post by AkshaySG »

V_Raman wrote:After Ashwin - India has a real problem - dont have any frontline spinner in the ranks - kuldeep/chahal or this new guy - i dont know...
That's not true tbh.. I watch a lot of Ranji and there are several promising spinners which are ready to take the next step.

Among the ones already in the setup the likes of Kuldeep, Chahal Axar are still in their primes while Washington is still very young and had a bright debut

Its always difficult to replace a legendary player but if the domestic system is good then talents will come up, We didn't think we could replace the wicket taking partnership of Kumble Harbhajan but Ash-Jaddu have had even greater success
Last edited by AkshaySG on 14 Feb 2021 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
AkshaySG
BRFite

Post by AkshaySG »

hanumadu wrote:For once, Rohit scored when India needed the runs and not when India is comfortably placed and that too on a difficult pitch.
I don't know how much longer the team can carry Rahane. He rarely scores and when he does score, it is far from convincing. You always feel a wicket is round the corner.
Eh?

The dude just came back from Australia where he scored the most important innings of the series (Hundred in Melbourne) and several promising knocks.

His record at home in the past couple of years has been average but he is a crucial part of the batting order away from home, one of the few who can stick it out in tough conditions and that has been proven with his track record in tough tours of Eng, SA, Aus etc
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

V_Raman wrote:After Ashwin - India has a real problem - dont have any frontline spinner in the ranks - kuldeep/chahal or this new guy - i dont know...
Time was we used to be worried about not having any pace bowlers and our batsmen used to complain that while they were subjected to lots of chin music we could not retaliate. Now we are worried about not having spinners? How times change!
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

AkshaySG wrote:
hanumadu wrote:For once, Rohit scored when India needed the runs and not when India is comfortably placed and that too on a difficult pitch.
Eh?

The dude just came back from Australia where he scored the most important innings of the series (Hundred in Melbourne) and several promising knocks.

His record at home in the past couple of years has been average but he is a crucial part of the batting order away from home, one of the few who can stick it out in tough conditions and that has been proven with his track record in tough tours of Eng, SA, Aus etc
That's all he has been doing for the last several years. Promising knocks but unable to convert. Even those little knocks have been chancy. Compared to the promise he showed at the start of his career, he has failed to live up to it failing at crucial times.
AkshaySG
BRFite

Post by AkshaySG »

hanumadu wrote:
AkshaySG wrote:
Eh?

That's all he has been doing for the last several years. Promising knocks but unable to convert. Even those little knocks have been chancy. Compared to the promise he showed at the start of his career, he has failed to live up to it failing at crucial times.
I mean he's scoring 50's on tough wickets where the par score is 200 , with the occasional hundred as well what more "conversion " do you want ? ,

Not everyone can be a Kohli-Smith-Williamson but Rahane is definitely on the tier just below these guys and a crucial part of the team , , He is also by far and away India's best close in catcher especially in slips and among the best in the world

Go look at the scorecards of any big Indian away win the past 5-6 years and I guarantee it will have a important contribution from Rahane , Lords 2014 , Melbourne 2020 ,Joburg 2018 etc etc

Only 4 players in indian history have a better avg away from home (SRT,Gavaskar,Dravid ,Amarnath )

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engin ... pe=batting

India won 2 back to back tours in Australia after winning none for 70 years and he played crucial innings and took important catches in both , what more do you want from a guy ?

A lot of great innings are "chancy " but as long as the runs are there no really cares , look at VK's hundreds from England and see just how many nicks he survived or Pujara's marathon innings in Aus and close shaves he's had . Tough wickets against great opposition will inevitably produce chances but one needs to be determined enough to see it through which he has demonstrated .

Unless one has some sort of Indian Parent syndrome wherein 95/100 on a math test is not good enough and they always demand perfection I don't see how anyone can look at his career and say he's not lived up to his promise
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Fair enough. 44 away average means he has 35 average at home. His batting after the Melbourne century would have come under more scrutiny if we lost those matches.

But one important thing to keep in mind is Rahane mostly bats after the ball is old. That makes a lot of difference and he should be taking advantage of that.

If you take his batting in SENA countries in the last 5 years, his average falls to below 30. That is Rohit Sharma's away average. Agreed, they have been making low scoring pitches, but compared to other middle order batsmen (Kohli and Pujara), he fares badly. A slightly better performance from him could have decided a few matches in our favour or even a series. Looking at him play, he does not give the solidity a number 5 should give.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Ashwin's day it is. Man of the match already? A(nother) (second-inning) 5-wicket haul would be icing on the cake.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

4 more sports added to Khelo India youth games (under-21 school games)

Gatka, Kalaripayattu, Thang-Ta and Mallakhamb 4 desi sports added to the school games

Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Kohli now has 34 wins as captain from 58 tests. He has 21 wins at home and 13 abroad.

Among all time captains he ranks #5 in total wins after Graeme Smith, Ponting, Waugh and Clive Lloyd, and ahead of Border, Stephen Fleming, Dhoni, Cronje and Viv Richards. His 2.42 Win/Loss record is superior to Smith, and not much behind the 3.00 of Lloyd and Ponting who commanded much stronger teams. Only Waugh's 4.55 is way ahead.

Smith 53
Ponting 48
Waugh 41
Lloyd 36
Kohli 34

Looking at away wins, Kohli is again #5:

Lloyd 23
Smith 22
Ponting 18
Waugh 16
Kohli 13

In terms of total test wins, Indian captains have shown a progressive trend:
Ganguly 21
Dhoni 27
Kohli 34*

Overall India performance:
Before Jan 1 2000
Played 330
Won 61
Lost 109
Drawn 159
Tied 1
Since Jan 1 2000
Played 218
Won 99
Lost 60
Drawn 59
Tied 0

Among away tests since Jan 1 2000, India ranks 2nd:
Australia P 104 W 50 L 38 D 16
India P 119 W 40 L 47 D 32
England P 119 W 39 L 48 D 32
AkshaySG
BRFite

Post by AkshaySG »

Suraj wrote:Kohli now has 34 wins as captain from 58 tests. He has 21 wins at home and 13 abroad.

Among all time captains he ranks #5 in total wins after Graeme Smith, Ponting, Waugh and Clive Lloyd, and ahead of Border, Stephen Fleming, Dhoni, Cronje and Viv Richards. His 2.42 Win/Loss record is superior to Smith, and not much behind the 3.00 of Lloyd and Ponting who commanded much stronger teams. Only Waugh's 4.55 is way ahead.

Smith 53
Ponting 48
Waugh 41
Lloyd 36
Kohli 34

Looking at away wins, Kohli is again #5:

Lloyd 23
Smith 22
Ponting 18
Waugh 16
Kohli 13

In terms of total test wins, Indian captains have shown a progressive trend:
Ganguly 21
Dhoni 27
Kohli 34*

Overall India performance:
Before Jan 1 2000
Played 330
Won 61
Lost 109
Drawn 159
Tied 1
Since Jan 1 2000
Played 218
Won 99
Lost 60
Drawn 59
Tied 0

Among away tests since Jan 1 2000, India ranks 2nd:
Australia P 104 W 50 L 38 D 16
India P 119 W 40 L 47 D 32
England P 119 W 39 L 48 D 32
He has had a great start and may end up overtaking Ponting in total wins

What he really needs now is a ICC trophy and maybe another marquee away series win (SA or Eng) to truly cement his legacy as one of India's finest.

Of course quite a few fans will probably never appreciate this period of success because of his aggression which can be taken as arrogance by many... Which is weird because the same fans used to look up to Waugh and Ponting with jealousy and wished India could become as ruthless.

Anyway hopefully India can get to and win the ICC Test Championship which would be a really nice thing to cap off a period of sustained test success
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

This cyclist Esow Alben from Andaman and Nicobar islands could get a medal in Tokyo Olympics.

17-year-old cycling prodigy from the Andaman Islands, Esow Alben made history in 2018 when he won silver at the UCI Junior Track Cycling Championships in Switzerland in men’s keirin. He followed that up with three other medals in the 2019 edition in Germany, with an individual sprint silver, a bronze in keirin and a team sprint gold alongside Rojit Singh Yanglem, Ronaldo Singh Laitonjam and Jemsh Singh Keithellakpam.

Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Yes Esow Alben is world level material in track cycling. He led India to a shock gold medal the most prestigious of all events - the men's team sprint, in the 2019 junior world championship in Frankfurt Germany. The year before that, he became the first Indian world championship medalist, winning silver in the individual Keirin. This is that race:

A year later he picked up three medals - the team sprint gold , plus silver in individual sprint and bronze in keirin:
2019 UCI Junior Track World Championship

Sadly there appears no video of the 2019 junior world championship. India defeated Australia in the team spring final, after beating Germany in the semifinal. The website has some pictures though:

Since there was no 2020 event, India remains the reigning world champion. We finished on par with Russia and Italy, who are cycling superpowers, and ahead of China, Japan and SoKo in total medals. The funny thing is that they were riding bikes donated by UCI under a program to support poorer countries with secondhand used bikes and equipment.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

^^ I’m ashamed to say that I’ve never heard of him before.
I came here to post about ridiculously high prices for firang players in IPL.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

The sports ministry should make sure he is given all the support he needs to transform him from a prodigy to GOAT. And also all the monetary support to give him great livelihood post retirement. I have seen so many players despite bringing laurels to the nation get ignored and getting into poverty that it's heartbreaking. This absolutely MUST NOT happen to these great lads.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

So many thanks SBajwa & Suraj sir for bringing him to our notice! Shamefully I wasn't aware of him and came here to write on cricket. :(
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Suraj
The funny thing is that they were riding bikes donated by UCI under a program to support poorer countries with secondhand used bikes and equipment.
That is unfortunate.

Well Cycle federation of India was founded by Jankidas Mehra . He was a very famous character artist in bollywood movies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jankidas

Cycling federation of India.
https://cyclingfederationofindia.org
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

This is my post with the story of the donated bikes.

Yes AshishA, Alben is a real prospect. As you saw in the linked video of the 2018 Keirin world championship final above , the kids got one of the most powerful finishing kicks in the sport. If you look closely, he’s a little lacking in technique - a little jerky as compared to Stastny’s smooth ride to gold, But Esow almost caugh him - if the finishing line was 2-5 meters further he would have won that too.

He did the same in 2019 where he wiped away the field in the Track Asia Cup , beating Asian seniors. At Asian level track cycling is dominated by Korea, Kazakhstan, China, Malaysia and Japan . It was interesting to see their astonishment at these three guys coming and crushing the field.

Esow, Rojit and Ronaldo are all teens . This Olympics is way too early for them . 2024 and 2028 though, yeah well cared for they can reel in some Olympic medals. Esow in particular had the prodigious capability to bring a gold home.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

https://www.rediff.com/sports/report/ma ... 210222.htm

MC Mary kom set sights on olympics.

The fear of COVID-19 pandemic has made way for a fierce desire to compete in star Indian boxer M C Mary Kom's mind as she gears up for her first tournament in a year next week, having recovered from the muscle loss triggered by a recent bout of dengue.

The 37-year-old six-time world champion mostly trained at home in 2020 and joined the national camp in Bengaluru for a fortnight last month after recovering from dengue.

Next week at the Boxam International tournament in Spain, she will step into the ring for the first time since making the cut for Tokyo Olympics at the Asian Qualifiers in Jordan last year.

"I was scared (of travelling) and I will still be very cautious and concerned but then how long can you go on fearing? The cycle has to stop at some point," said the boxing legend as she looked ahead to the Olympic year.

"One just has to be sensible to avoid the virus and I am trying my best to be that, wearing masks, maintaining personal hygiene like always. But being scared of it, like I was for a long time, perhaps that should not happen," she said referring to her previously stated reluctance to travel abroad for training amid the pandemic.

The tournament she will be seen in next, along with eight other Olympic-bound Indian boxers, will be held in Castellon from March 1 to 7, for which the Indian team is expected to leave at the weekend.

"My body feels good. Like everyone, I also had a rough 2020. The dengue (in December) wreaked havoc. I lost a lot of muscle because of it and my weight had shot up drastically. I was about 57-59 till last month," she revealed.

"But all it took was 15 days of regimented training (at the national camp in Bengaluru) and now I am back to my usual weight of 51-52, the muscles are also in shape. I think I am good to go, rest you can ask my coaches for who knows, I could be bragging," she said, breaking into laughter.

The training in Bengaluru's Inspire Institute of Sports, with which the Boxing Federation of India has a tie-up, now includes sparring, an essential aspect which was barred because of the strict COVID-19 protocol earlier in place.

"That has been a huge relief. It is done in groups and everyone is tested, so the risk has been majorly taken care of," the Manipuri mother of four said.

The Olympic bronze medallist might no longer fear the virus that put the world into disarray last year but the International Olympic Committee's recent decision to cancel boxing's world qualifiers because of the challenges posed by the pandemic do underline the continuing concerns.

Mary Kom, who is an athlete ambassador of the IOC task force which is handling boxing's qualification process and the main event for the Games, said it was a decision based on practical issues despite the many disappointments it is bound to cause.

"We all want things to go back to normal but at the same time, there are challenges too and this decision is a result of that. Even if I had opposed, it wouldn't have made any difference.

"All I can say is that those who qualified when the competitions were on, they got lucky."

Speaking about the Games in July-August, Mary Kom said she knows the expectations from her and is ready for the challenge too even though she would be up against much younger competition.

"You know, when I joined the camp in Bengaluru, I was still the fastest among all. So, whatever happened to all that talk about being faster than me, better than me.

"I know it won't be easy in Tokyo and it has never been easy for me. So what's new there? I would again say what I always say when I am asked about expectations. I will give my best, the result, however, is not in my hands," she said.

"I am in a joyful space in my life. I intend to keep it that way."

And what about after Tokyo?

"Let's focus on Tokyo first. Once that is done, we will talk about what happens after that," she said.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Here's an introduction to Team Sprint in cycling. This is the b*lls out relay event. Three riders, three laps. Each team starts off at opposing sides of track. The goal is for one to lead , then after first lap the lead rider moves out and lets the 2nd rider lead, and after second lap the lead skips out and last person anchoring uses the slipstreamed gains from the first two to race to finish. There are no real tactics here, other than ordering the right riders the right way. The rest is all brute power - they start from 0 and reach finishing speeds of 60-65km/h . If any of them are too weak, they lose.

Men's senior Olympic winning times: 43.2-43.7 seconds
Junior world record: 44.2 seconds
India's gold winning performance in 2019 world junior championship: 44.5 seconds

Here's the team sprint final at 2016 Olympics, gold medal run from 2.40min:

These events are monopolized by powerful western countries. No Asian team has ever medaled in it at junior or senior level. Asian countries have won medals in individual events, especially ones that depend on guile more than power. But team events are monopolized by the west before 2019. The closest any Asian team has come is a silver by Korea several years ago.

The other main team event is team pursuit, but that takes 4 riders, and we really only have 3 world class riders right now.
AkshaySG
BRFite

Post by AkshaySG »

So Motera is now Narendra Modi stadium and the two ends are Adani end and Reliance end lol

Gotta admire the guts to consider that stick with that naming scheme considering the opposition all 3 are currently facing.