Terror Attacks in Mumbai

Vasu
BRFite

Re: Terror Attacks in Mumbai

Post by Vasu »

That gives me an idea.

Somebody remind the media that Raj Thacck..whatever is still around. Let them rush to him to see what he has to fart. It will take away attention from our soldiers.
Raj Malhotra
BRFite

Post by Raj Malhotra »

SandeepA wrote:I was speaking to a Sikh friend of mine and he thinks MMS is a blackmark on his community worse than Bhindranwale. His words 'After Ranjit Singh we have our first Sikh leading a united India against jihadi onslaught and look what a wimp we have'

My feelings too, am Punjabi (not a sikh) and have been brought up on stories of Sikh valour (& poignant stories of partition) and then MMS happened to India
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

Rahul M wrote:
Vasu wrote: How could anybody attend a match or watch it on tv in these times? How can the players, especially the ones from Mumbai, play with a clear head? Cancel the tour if they have to, England can come back again to finish it. This is war, dammit.

I'd rather we stop listening to our impotent politicians' calls for calm and let them hear it wherever they go.
it's outright callous and cruel to enjoy watching cricket when your countrymen are being slaughtered like animals.

I've had enough of this spirit business. tosh !

if we can't put our house in order after so many provocations we deserve to have our way of life snatched away from us.
That is the precise reason why i said pigs won. Its sick and going by how our country has been "lead" we deserve it.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

sunilUpa wrote:2 Army Jawans killed. - NDTV
Now the Army casualties started and this will be tearful on this forum.
Hariprasad
BRFite

Post by Hariprasad »

Not that it matters.
Times Now: England will play tests. English cricket board confirms its participation in Test series. English cricket team will be back for the test series.
Hiten
BRFite

Post by Hiten »

Does anyone know the make of the Sniper Rifle[/size] being used by the NSG Commandoes[/size]. The one which was shown to be carried by him in NDTV[/size]
Raj Malhotra
BRFite

Post by Raj Malhotra »

Manny wrote:Who are these people?

Barkha
Rahul Bose
Chetan Bhagat
Manoj Joshi
Assho*es or traiters - take your pick ?
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

24 hours on bbc and sky news have still have incredible levels of coverage here in the uk - this is remarkable considering previous attacks barely got 5 minutes.
Raj Malhotra
BRFite

Post by Raj Malhotra »

lakshmic wrote:
"Before I could reach there, the terrorists who had attacked one of the hospitals, the Cama Hospital, had left and those who attacked the railway station had also left," Union Home Minister Shivraj Patil said.
WTF ? Is this guy totally insane ?
Ass-h-o-l-e
Stan_Savljevic
BRF Oldie

Post by Stan_Savljevic »

Even if the fire in the taj hotel is put down soon, the building is going to be structurally weak that it will have to be euthanized. Given the intensity of the fire, thats my first impression.
Hiten
BRFite

Post by Hiten »

Hariprasad wrote:Not that it matters.
Times Now: England will play tests. English cricket board confirms its participation in Test series. English cricket team will be back for the test series.
good thing we already won the series
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

deleted .. i admire the brits ... in a way... there are a lot of pretty women out there !..

I admire the BR people more.. i have been in and out of this forum for the past 10 years under various names.. but India must be one of the most patriotic countries in the world . even then its sense of respect and caring for foreigners deserve praise.
Last edited by kit on 27 Nov 2008 22:43, edited 1 time in total.
Praveen
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Praveen »

sampat
BRFite

Post by sampat »

Raj Malhotra wrote:
SandeepA wrote:I was speaking to a Sikh friend of mine and he thinks MMS is a blackmark on his community worse than Bhindranwale. His words 'After Ranjit Singh we have our first Sikh leading a united India against jihadi onslaught and look what a wimp we have'

My feelings too, am Punjabi (not a sikh) and have been brought up on stories of Sikh valour (& poignant stories of partition) and then MMS happened to India
Same here, my forefathers were ministers in Maharaja Ranjit Singh's court. I use to call MMS Manmohan kaur, but I think it is derogatory for Kaur sisters as they have more valour and guts then Manmohan.
bahdada
BRFite

Post by bahdada »

All I want for Christmas is a brilliant bed of Glass to cover Pakjabistan.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Hariprasad wrote:What could be the purpose of constant setting of fire? The Taj is again on fire.
Attempted psychological warfare by losers to changing an iconic skyline that starkly highlights their own failures--same as twin towers. They are trying desperately to restart the fires every time it goes out in order to collapse the building. Will not work as Rattan Tata has vowed to rebuild it brick by brick.
Baljeet
BRFite

Post by Baljeet »

Raj Malhotra wrote:

I am with you guys on that.
ManishC
BRFite

Post by ManishC »

Rahul M wrote:
Vasu wrote: I've had enough of this spirit business. tosh !

if we can't put our house in order after so many provocations we deserve to have our way of life snatched away from us.
But our leaders exhort after every travesty to go about our business as usual (and allow them to go about theirs). The common man has no recourse expect to prey and hope to survive the next attack.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

what is it with these DU/JNU educated posh women. its almost as if they beg to be enslaved and whipped by arab slavers rather than show some spine and defend their own country.

there is some major failing in our english medium education system.

Hiten - NSG uses PSG1/MSG90 - iirc the MSG90 is the cheaper 'army' model while PSG1 is a the
swat low volume thing. another pic showed a SIG rifle id'ed by another poster today.
weapons are not important, they buy what they want. the guys climbing up on India gate
were having dragunov's iirc - looked like regular IA unit by dress.
milindc
BRFite

Post by milindc »

Kartikya on Headlines Today makes an interesting observation.
In Kargil war, initially there was speculation if they were local Kashmiris, then Afghan Mujaheddin, and finally we found out that they were NLI. He thinks we are dealing with similar situation.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

lakshmikanth wrote:
How could anybody attend a match or watch it on tv in these times? How can the players, especially the ones from Mumbai, play with a clear head? Cancel the tour if they have to, England can come back again to finish it. This is war, dammit.

I'd rather we stop listening to our impotent politicians' calls for calm and let them hear it wherever they go.
it's outright callous and cruel to enjoy watching cricket when your countrymen are being slaughtered like animals.

That is the precise reason why i said pigs won. Its sick and going by how our country has been "lead" we deserve it.
you are being onlee grateful to the pigs. its all in you and every one of us, to see this to what is to be seen at the need of the hour. pigs can never win. please focus.
Last edited by SaiK on 27 Nov 2008 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
Raj Malhotra
BRFite

Post by Raj Malhotra »

ALL BRites NOTE an imp fact:-

The official position is that there are no hostages (hence no need for negotiations!) hence terrorists will be killed or captured without negotiation as soon as possible.

This is very significant & imp strategy and we should discuss it after operations are over
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

http://www.freerepublic.com is having a big thread, with lots of comments. Lot of sympathy towards India. It is a group traditionally against Islamic terrorism, but some posts can get on your nerves - the group has several hardcore Christians too. One post event talked about hearing about Hindu extremists. And it is a big anti-Obama site, it being a conservative blog. Lot of attention on these events. Interesting times.
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

The Taj has been Completely cleaned out

A job well done. Now all rooms being checked from top to bottom.

Looks like all perps have met their 72 from the Taj.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

BDutta on NDTV said Prime Minister Sonia Gandhi and no one corrected her.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Hiten wrote:Does anyone know the make of the Sniper Rifle[/size] being used by the NSG Commandoes[/size]. The one which was shown to be carried by him in NDTV[/size]
I've seen the PSG-1 and the dragunov. and another unidentified gun which according to some is the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sig_550.
although this is not a sniper rifle strictly speaking.
Hariprasad
BRFite

Post by Hariprasad »

Times Now.
Army: All terrorists flushed out of Taj Hotel. All the terrorists in the Taj hotel at colaba eliminated.

Rot in hell f****** piglets.
Last edited by Hariprasad on 27 Nov 2008 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Taj operation over? Timesnow

I saw PSG.
Harshad
BRFite

Post by Harshad »

Request to members:
Keep Raj/ lalu/ MMS-Sikh or not/ spineless/ jnu/ cpi / cricket tours etc discussions out or to another new thread if possible.

Let this be exclusive news (latest) and accurate as much possible.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

p_saggu wrote:The Taj has been Completely cleaned out

A job well done. Now all rooms being checked from top to bottom.

Looks like all perps have met their 72 from the Taj.
there are around 800 odd rooms. very quickly completed. I guessed they would have needed whole of tonight.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Baljeet
BRFite

Post by Baljeet »

Raj Malhotra wrote:
lakshmic wrote: WTF ? Is this guy totally insane ?
Ass-h-o-l-e
Lakshmi/Raj
This guys is some piece of work. Insanity is a disease, he is the living example of elitism of Con Gress just like the commies. Not a single word has been spoken by CPI, CPIM but there mouthpieces have already started the blitz of planting doubts about paki involvement.
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

SaiK wrote:
lakshmikanth wrote:
How could anybody attend a match or watch it on tv in these times? How can the players, especially the ones from Mumbai, play with a clear head? Cancel the tour if they have to, England can come back again to finish it. This is war, dammit.

you are being onlee grateful to the pigs. its all in you and every one of us, to see this to what is to be seen at the need of the hour. pigs can never win. please focus.
I agree.. i should not have said that this soon.. we need to fight this out.. no matter how hard it is.

I am wondering other than voting for two impotent candidates, what else can I do on this.

The idea that comes into mind is to start a website to expose the psec mindset and also the stupidness of indian reporters who expose tactical strategies without having a brain in between to analyze it.

Agree with harshad... i can open a new thread if people are willing to discuss.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

GOI should organize a id parade for the terrorist dead bodies and give them
a proper barrel wrapped in the skin of a freshly killed pig.

if the Shahi Imam makes one noise, I'd like him to be flushed out of old
delhi and handed over to the relatives of those killed for further processing.
Abhi_G
BRFite

Post by Abhi_G »

Rahul, this is the third time I am hearing this and the Taj has burst into flames after that. Is this confirmed?
Duangkomon
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Duangkomon »

This attack among other things was meant to show India is as unstable as Pakistan where Paki Mariot type attacks can be easily carried out striking at the heart of foreign presence in India. So by canceling the England tour we are playing into their hands. Now a chain reaction of canceled events will happen leading to another victory for the Paki establishment in bringing India to the same level as Pakistan. Pakistani dream of equal equal has been acheived and this I suspect will last for a long time due to western interest in pushing this same line.
So why kick a self goal in the name of hunkering down and putting the house in order when that is the reaction Pakies are hoping for.
Hiten
BRFite

Post by Hiten »

@Singha
Thanks a lot
:)

The one I saw on NDTV looks exactly like the PSG1 you mentioned
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

The bodies of dead terrorists must be displayed in public, faces mutilated, limbs torn apart, pee and poo on their trousers. Show them for the sissies they are let them know death will not be dignified.
sampat
BRFite

Post by sampat »

Is it because in Hindi atankvadi==terrorist and Atankvadi==millitant, Army is also referring to terrorists as millitants?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

I believe the news of Taj being cleaned out release 3-5 times so far are to confuse their
handlers and fellow travellers in other sites and make them place calls and sniff the ether.

my prediction was tomorrow mid morning to declare the final all-clear and starting the
distateful process of cleaning the blood stains.

in oberoi probably tomorrow evening.