Terror Attacks on Mumbai-II

RavinM
BRFite -Trainee

Re: Terror Attacks on Mumbai-II

Post by RavinM »

Hooray, Porki fried! F****** mischief maker!
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Yeah WTF does Times Now say "Encounter appears to be over at Taj"
kedar.karmarkar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kedar.karmarkar »

Seriously - the girl shud take a break - take 10 huge long breaths of air - think on what to speak - and not just unilaterally announce that the ops are over - just bcos someone said so - pending official confirmation.

I remember Shankar Mahadevan from "Breathless" - that is nothing - this is something

I think "pathetic" is an understatement of the field reporting - on almost all the indigenous channels - in very much contrast to CNN/Fox - they are not reporting any live parts of the operation - and the reporters are clearly audible and clear in what they speak.

Lets hope for the good news - and hope that the action is finally over. And the analysis shud start asap.
Raj
BRFite

Post by Raj »

Police Chief: The operation is over. All terrorists are accounted for and reached their 28 boyfriends. Sanitizing the building is going on.
DG NSG: The operation is still on. One more terrorist is still waiting for his boyfriends.
Last edited by Raj on 29 Nov 2008 08:00, edited 1 time in total.
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

Taj Operation is called : Operation Cyclone
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

kedar.karmarkar wrote:
I remember Shankar Mahadevan from "Breathless" - that is nothing - this is something .
spot on! That TimesNow girl was saying uhhhh ohhh if she was not saying words.

No breathing in between
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Jeez...do they realize that they are TV reporters...not Radio..we can fckuing see what she is babling..
Last edited by sunilUpa on 29 Nov 2008 07:57, edited 1 time in total.
Duangkomon
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Duangkomon »

11 piglets dead, 1 captured.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Sorry for OT, but that lady on Times Now is something. Are emoticons allowed yet?
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

Kedar - my thoughts exactly

Breathless!!!

I just moved to another channel

she beat me - sigh

ears are still ringing
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Surya wrote:Reached Mumbai -

good to see the airport busy

Watching TImes TV - Does this Banshee breathe??

SHe is on and on and on. my ears are taking a beating
One of my guy is reaching tomorrow at Mumbai.
Is the situation normal in the airport. The Airlines told him that security is very tight at the airport.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Mute....
Jagan
Webmaster BR

Post by Jagan »

did they just show a photo of a dead terrorist on CNN? (IBN LIVE feed). The photo was actually a close up of a photo on a mobile phone
Amitava
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Amitava »

NDTV (via Fox) says Final standoff over Fire that broke out in last hour seems to be under control.

One NSG commando shown falling out of grnd flr window, pray he's okay.
gashish
BRFite

Post by gashish »

NDTV is reporting casualties among NSG during Taj operation...feeling sick!
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

sunilUpa wrote:
SwamyG wrote:Guys when this is all over, please send an email to Arnab telling him how you feel. Please. Please. Please.
Oh send to everyone...including porki loving NDTV.
I want to see an article that says..."How Arnab Goswami helped TimesNow surge past NDTV in ratings" That is what will make everyone notice and look closely which way the wind is blowing.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

I trust the tactic of throwing piglets out of the window meets the expectations of our Israeli security experts!
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

samuel wrote:so that's 1.5 out of six? four more to go.
And The method is bracket em, guide em, isolate em, then blast the wall next to em?

Thanks for video links srikumar.

S

I guess so. The fire tenders were ready for the flames. So it was planned to flame/blast them out of planet earth. So looks like they got the piglets into one room and flame the shit out of them. The piglet who was thrown out of the window was black in color possibly fried beyond all recognition. Between the blasts, flames, and sniper fire.. its a truly horrible way for the piglets to meet their 72 virgin pigs.

TimesNow giving out the logistics again aboug sniffer dogs moving in :) These guys should be lynched.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Jagan wrote:did they just show a photo of a dead terrorist on CNN? (IBN LIVE feed). The photo was actually a close up of a photo on a mobile phone
Dunno, they keep showing it. "Image034.jpg"
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Amitava wrote:NDTV (via Fox) says Final standoff over Fire that broke out in last hour seems to be under control.

One NSG commando shown falling out of grnd flr window, pray he's okay.
it was the dead porki flying out of the window. rest aasured.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Pakistan sends it's condolences...to the piglets I believe.
Anant
BRFite

Post by Anant »

Swamy,

Could you please post IMG34. Thanks much.
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

Acharya

I cannot comment on security for obvious reasons - other than if you are coming out of the airport it is all normal

Going in is expected to be tight for obvious reasons

To me it felt the usual chaotic mess
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Anant wrote:Swamy,

Could you please post IMG34. Thanks much.
I can't I saw it on CNN-IBN after Jagan mentioned it.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

they should be given a respectful and proper Hindu cremation in varanasi
before being sent to Yamalok for the afterlife. no 72, nothing but a daily
beating from Yama's cohort.
ManuT
BRFite

Post by ManuT »

God bless the Indian Armed Forces.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

NDTV is reporting that one PIG was captured alive!

Make a holding place for these piglets which would make Guantanamo look like a weekend picnic!

If indeed the operations are over....congratulations and gratitude from a nation of a billion people. Now, lets pick up the pieces together and payback to the perpetrators in such a way that they never dream of something of this scale again!
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

SwamyG wrote:Deepak must have gone back to read his own books. Wow. He says we must freeze the finances from SA. Smack. Larry goes to commercial.
Deepak Chopra got an earful (or mouthful). Give him yours too. Here:
http://swaraj.nationalinterest.in/2008/ ... omment-584
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

I thought piglets will try to blow up Taj..was even afraid to utter it loud. That would have been a great victory to porki H&D.

BTW Porki lurkers , 'pigs flying' takes a new meaning today.. :mrgreen: (hope I am permitted one! been ignoring family for 2 days)
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Singha wrote:they should be given a respectful and proper Hindu cremation in varanasi
before being sent to Yamalok for the afterlife. no 72, nothing but a daily
beating from Yama's cohort.
I want to commend that suggestion earlier when you mentioned it. That is the best psy-ops. Terrorists have no religions. So we cremate them according to Hindu rituals. We respect all the dead. As you said earlier, it should be telecast live on all TV channels.
Abhi_G
BRFite

Post by Abhi_G »

CNBC is reporting that some terrorists are still at large. Criticism of forces have started.

Gen. Raghavan (retd.) is being interviewed on Newsx. He is cutting the media into size by saying that stop saying that the operation is inefficient. It is efficient because of the minimum casulaties involved. Reporter asked why were the terrorists not caught alive. Gen. Raghavan is giving a straight reply that the terrorists do not want to be alive, they want to convey the world that they can hurt without remorse. The success lies in the Indian state not giving in to these terrorists. He says no question should arise about the professionalism about the armed forces. Is not the last 60 hours proof of that?
Last edited by Abhi_G on 29 Nov 2008 08:11, edited 1 time in total.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

NSG DG Dutta's interview...is starting.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

NYT report
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/29/world ... ck.html?hp

"MUMBAI — As Prasan Dhanur prepared his 13-foot boat on Wednesday evening for a hard night of fishing, he saw something strange.

A black inflatable lifeboat equipped with a brand new Yamaha outboard motor threaded its way among the small, wooden fishing boats at anchor and pulled up to the slum’s concrete pier.

Ten men, all apparently in their early 20s, jumped out. They stripped off orange windbreakers to reveal T-shirts and blue jeans. Then they began hoisting large, heavy backpacks out of the boat and onto their shoulders, each taking care to claim the pack assigned to him.

Mr. Dhanur flipped his boat light toward the men, and Kashinath Patil, a 72-year-old harbor official on duty nearby, asked the men what they were doing.

“I said: ‘Where are you going? What’s in your bags?’ ” Mr. Patil recalled. “They said: ‘We don’t want any attention. Don’t bother us.’ ”

Thus began a crucial phase of one of the deadliest terrorist assaults in Indian history, one that seemed from the start to be coordinated meticulously to cause maximum fear and chaos.

The details are still fragmentary; Indian officials are saying little publicly. But from interviews with witnesses and survivors, it seems clear that the men on the boat were joining a larger terrorist force, which included some attackers who, unconfirmed local news reports say, had embedded themselves in Mumbai days before the attacks. Their synchronized assaults suggested a high level of training and preparation.

Mr. Dhanur and Mr. Patil said in interviews that they did not see the guns hidden in the backpacks and did not call the police as they watched the 10 men walk into town on Wednesday, leaving their boat and windbreakers at the dock. Not long afterward, fanning out across South Mumbai, as other attackers spread out after landing in other boats, the men began unleashing deadly assaults everywhere they went....."

....Not all of the terrorists may have entered Mumbai on the night of the attack. Local news media, citing anonymous law enforcement officials, are reporting that one captured terrorist has said during interrogation that some members of his group had stayed in hotels for four days before the attacks to prepare for them and even to store ammunition in the rooms."
Duangkomon
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Duangkomon »

IBN live: Piglet shot and fell over when he was trying to lob a grenade towards the reporters.
Raj
BRFite

Post by Raj »

Per CNN IBN: Piglet came to the window to throw a grenade outside. The NSG Commondos shot him and he fell into Yama's hands.
samuel.chandra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by samuel.chandra »

rgsrini wrote:Is this DDM or is this for real?
http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/28m ... israel.htm
India's rescue efforts badly planned, says Israel

Israel ][Who in Israel]has slammed the rescue efforts being undertaken by Indian security forces, to combat terrorists in Mumbai, terming them 'premature and badly planned'.

Israel had offered to help India to resolve the hostage situation in two luxury hotels and a building inhabited by Israelis, but their offer had been turned down, reports The Times [Oh my! then it must be true].

Israel defence official that the security forces had failed to gather sufficient information about the situation before storming the three places under siege, states the report.

It added that the commandos, in their haste, had probably risked the lives of the hostages.

"In hostage situations, the first thing the forces are supposed to do is assemble at the scene and begin collecting intelligence. In this case, it appears that the forces showed up at the scene and immediately began exchanging fire with the terrorists instead of first taking control of the area," the paper quotes a former official in Shin Bet, the Israel Security Agency, as saying. [I am sure when this imaginary official in ShinBet shares the same advice to the forces of Israel, they will politely ask him to shove it]
Israel Defence Minister Ehud Barak has also conveyed his concerns about the safety of Israelis trapped at the Jewish Centre in Nariman House, to the Indian government.

The operation at Nariman House continues with gunshots and explosions being heard at regular intervals. The number of terrorists or hostages inside the building is not known.

The report added that Barak had also offered assistance to National Security Advisor M K Kelath Narayanan.
Besides, does one former official comment makes it the official stand of Israel. People will always find fault and will have differing opinions on how the situation must have been handled.
One thing each BRF member probably should do is educate the neighbour, coworker, family. Every Indian needs some sort of basic BRF training. Ask them not to post anything until they have spent a year learnign from the gurus. If the media/actors/philisophers like deepak chopra blabber like they have done in the past few days, be nice...send them the BRF link to one of the active TSP forums... i am sure they will grow a neuron.

Also, when you would like the members to send emails to someone, please post the email address/info:

btw, Arnab Goswami's has army background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnab_Goswami
didnt find his email address yet.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Man can't they create some big semi-circle or what? Mad rushing. Hope all these folks - media people were sniffed properly.

Shameful chaotic media.
Last edited by SwamyG on 29 Nov 2008 08:15, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

This is the moment to watch TimesNow and see how the media are at the forefront of uncontrollable crows in Indian disaster scenes
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

can't hear a word...this is crazy
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

Commotion going on in Times Now when interviewing the head of NSG. Looks like the ENTIRE TV crew desceded on them like a pack on rabid dogs, making everything they say inaudible because of the dog fight going on.

I thought paparazees were only in the west.