durgesh wrote:If we want to see some concrete action against pukiland , we must start kicking congress where it hurts it most . The super prime minister must be held responsible and accountable for this. There should be plenty of Sonia bashing in the media , then only we can see some action.
There are very good media advisers (might even be foreigners) hired by 'pro-terrorist' congress party who know how to deflect blame from Sonia Manio.
Really nice game played by them and you need to compliment them and then learn
1) Find a scape-goat who everyone hates (Shivraj 'ball-less' Patil)
2) In CWC meeting, blame your UPA govt (Act like outsider)
3) More scape goats (deflect blame)
4) Start, we are ALL responsible campaign (blame the politicians)
5) Use PadmaShri Bharka 'I-BJ-Congress' Dutt and PadmaShri Rajdeep 'I-hate-India' Sardesai to extend blame to all the politicians.
6) No one has time to really think about the real culprit responsible for this state of affairs
Some missteps which were immediately doused by insufficient media coverage since the clowns are busy covering idiots like RR Patil, Deshmukh, Achutanandan, Bardhan, Naqvi
1) Priyanka claiming that IG would have acted differently
2) Rahul's partying on the day of attacks
I have not seen even one journalist question
1) Why did Sonia persist with an incompetent buffoon like Shivraj Patil
2) Didn't she appoint all the responsible folks (MMS, Patil, MKN, Deshmukh)
3) Even now, she is appointing the replacement for Deshmukh (Why doesn't she allow the MLAs to vote by their conscience)
What I find odd is that even BJP seems to be more interested in Rajasthan election than assign responsibility on Sonia