Terror Attacks in Mumbai - IV

Philip
BRF Oldie

Re: Terror Attacks in Mumbai - IV

Post by Philip »

Even as reports say that the US has given India "permission for one strike in Kashmir only",Pak says that it is "ready for war".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... India.html

Fine gesture from the English players.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricke ... icket.html

England will donate half their match fees to Mumbai terror victims
England's players will donate half their match fees from the first Test against India to the families of the Mumbai (Bombay) terror victims.

Following a meeting at the team hotel, the players issued a joint statement pledging fees of around £35,000 to help those affected by the attacks two weeks ago, which killed 181 people.

The statement, which was read by opening batsman Alastair Cook, said: "The England players will donate half their match fees from the first Test match to the families of those victims of the Mumbai attacks."

It also underlined England's reasons for returning to India following a week of soul-searching over whether to go back in the aftermath of the attacks.

Their return signified the "open and public statement of support for the Indian people following the tragic events in Mumbai recently", according to the statement, where they also extended their sympathies to those affected by the attacks.

Cook added: "We have made a massive pact this morning at our meeting when we came up with the statement that this is it and nothing else can distract us from playing cricket.

"It was something that everyone wanted to get across because as a side we felt we wanted to do it."
nsa_tanay
BRFite -Trainee

Post by nsa_tanay »

RajeshA wrote:

George Stephanopoulos: I can imagine, Indian leaders saying, "wait a second. United States has been sending drones over Pakistani territory and striking Pakistan for months. Why should India be not be allowed to do the same?"

Condolleeza Rice: Well again, the regional dynamics are important to keep in mind. We don't need something that would set off unintended consquences, and more difficult situation, and I do believe, that India's leaders understand that.

Indian Leaders: Please, please, Condi, give us a reason to not do anything! :roll:

Asking permission from America is Insulting.
shyamd
BRF Oldie

Post by shyamd »

India does not believe in Pakistan's terrorist arrest
DEBKAfile's military sources report that the 17 arrests made by Pakistani forces in Kashmir Sunday and Monday, Dec. 7-8, did not impress the Indian government as part of a genuine crackdown by Islamabad on the Lashkar e-Taibe ringleaders who masterminded the Nov. 26 Mumbai attacks. The Indian government will therefore not be deterred from its planned reprisals.

The raids were described by Pakistani sources as having picked up Lashkar e-Taiba fighters in a camp outside Muzaffarabad, the capital of Pakistani Kashmir. The camp belongs to the Jamaat ud-Dawa, a "charity" front of LeT, which is believed to be patronized by Pakistani intelligence. Pakistani forces are described as swooping on the camp in armored cars and helicopters. Explosions and shots were then heard. The facility was cordoned off against entry by anyone including reporters.

According to one report, Zaki ur-Rehman Lakhvi, described as a mastermind of the Mumbai attacks, was captured.

Our New Delhi sources attach low credibility to the report from Islamabad. They might have taken it seriously had Lakhvi been turned over to India or Indian investigators allowed to question him. Western as well as Indian counter-terror sources point out that Lashkar e-Taiba was only one part of the Mumbai conspiracy. They point fingers at a coalition led by the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Taliban, elements of al Qaeda and other radical Islamic groups. Without ISI's tactical and logistical organization, a terrorist attack on the Mumbai scale would have been inconceivable inside India.

Indian intelligence note the gap between their information and the Pakistani arrests: The only captive taken in Mumbai, Azam Amir Qassam, admitted to being trained by ISI officers at a facility near Karachi in southern Pakistan – from which he set out for the attack, while the Lashkar e-Taibe allegedly raided by Pakistani forces is located in northern Pakistan.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Condi can say whatever she wants and even openly support terrorists. Our position is very clear. We want Pakistan to hand over the 20 terrorists. If the U.S is so concerned about the situation in South Asia, they must be asking Pakistan to hand over the 20 terrorists to India. Then the U.S will be really fighting terrorists or else it will just remain a drama for which we have no time and patience.
Pranay
BRFite

Post by Pranay »

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/09/world ... &ref=world

Lakhvi may not be among the initial roundup...
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

I think India should thank its stars that general elections are in a short time..That atleast maintains a small hope of some action from our govt. If not for the elctions, im 400% sure that MMS would have been on a state visit to isloo issuing statements on how both are victims in the same boat!!! :roll: :roll:
Kanson
BRF Oldie

Post by Kanson »

What can India do in covert ops ? There is lot of debate going on. I feel it already gained mass and going to roll irrespective of any outcome. Seriously, if what i heard could come true, mindboggling, a new era has began, where the sign reads, DON'T MESS WITH INDIANS.

US Navy seals is just a paltry.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Seriously, if what i heard could come true, mindboggling, a new era has began, where the sign reads, DON'T MESS WITH INDIANS.
Did you hear these "reports/whispers" from powers/people that matter or from TV/jingoes?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

RayC wrote:
The Mumbai attacks were directed not only at India but also at Pakistan’s new democratic government and the peace process with India that we have initiated. Supporters of authoritarianism in Pakistan and non-state actors with a vested interest in perpetuating conflict do not want change in Pakistan to take root.
Zardri's shadow writer (Zardari couldn't put two coherent sentences in English together even if his wife's life depended on it) should have known that there is a famous English saying which goes something like this:

"We Have Met the Enemy and He is Us!".

Perhaps, the paki nation should first hold up a mirror to it self and reflect.
Kanson
BRF Oldie

Post by Kanson »

Previously, to India, covert ops is considered more as a compulsion that is thrust upon us than as a strategic arm. India see itself or wanted to see itself as a mature and peaceful nation. I say whatever political will that sanctioned any covert ops in the past was restricted in scope and more as response to something.

Now, i believe, in line with the status of emerging super power, the new thinking is that, covert ops will be considered as first active defense against incoming threats, emerging threats, and potential threats. It is not just going to be just military action nor it is going be against one particular enemy. Its just my view.
joshvajohn
BRFite

Post by joshvajohn »

I suggest that there should be another new link for 'how to stop next attack on Indian cities by the Terrorists'

First Indian intelligence should take a list of all those who have been to Pakistan to stay for longer periods such as 3 months to many years and have come back.

All those who are staying in India from Pakistan and Bangladesh should be in the list of people being watched.

All those hotels should immediately report those who come from all those suspicious countries.

Unless a large scale close up is done there is another easy possibilities.

Some of these methods become discriminatory but needed to protect all people including Muslims in India
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

If US finds an alternate supply route to Afghanistan, then it might be open season for Pakistan. The time is coming nigh for that and patience seems to be waning, specially after Pakistans obviously visible contempt for not only the victims of Mumbai, but to the process of law and justice. This is nothing but a mockery of it, and it is painful to see.

India must make the right noises now including briefs from Junior Ministers stating viability of nuclear weapons with such an immature state. Shame them, humilate them. Time to also start discussing military options and strategies with the US and Israel on smashing their Nuclear weapons silo's launchers etc.

Time has come to prepare for the worst. Pakistan is not intelligent or mature enough to learn without being hammered left, right and center.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

nsa_tanay wrote:
George Stephanopoulos: I can imagine, Indian leaders saying, "wait a second. United States has been sending drones over Pakistani territory and striking Pakistan for months. Why should India be not be allowed to do the same?"

Condolleeza Rice: Well again, the regional dynamics are important to keep in mind. We don't need something that would set off unintended consquences, and more difficult situation, and I do believe, that India's leaders understand that.

Indian Leaders: Please, please, Condi, give us a reason to not do anything! :roll:

Asking permission from America is Insulting.[/quote]

unintentional consequences -> nuke? that would be quite intentional! know your enemy mrs. rice. perhaps you need more veggies for your brains.

btw, did she realized what would be the "unintentional consequences" when they sent in $10B worth of weapons to pak?

ok.. that is fine, staunch ally and all that stuff.. there were jews dead slained, christians dead, and muslims dead as well intentionally. btw, many hindus did "unintentionally" murdered in mumbai attack.

now, go back home.. your job is done.
Last edited by SaiK on 09 Dec 2008 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

For the record..deeply appreciate the response from the England team. You folks have certainly won a lot of hearts and minds here by your gesture at this time.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

I am grateful, proud and sad at the same time.

How we caught him alive

The strategy was simple. They basically set up a roadblock for the skoda, waited till the car came to a stop, jumped up, grabbed the porki's ak-47 and then beat the daylight out of him with lathis :shock:
So much for 1 TFTA = 8 SDRES. And this is what 18 months of baki kammandu training gets you. Ability to resist mumbai pandus for 5 minutes.
Last edited by Anujan on 09 Dec 2008 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
Tamang
BRFite

Post by Tamang »

What we need to do is to show Pakistani Army its aukaat and destroy its "invincible" image among Pakistanis.
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

harbans wrote:For the record..deeply appreciate the response from the England team. You folks have certainly won a lot of hearts and minds here by your gesture at this time.
Agree. IPL slots for some of the worthies who have braved Baki perfidity to return for the test tour, I say!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Tamang wrote:What we need to do is to show Pakistani Army its aukaat and destroy its "invincible" image among Pakistanis.

Tamang, The INC and the US wont let that happen. But has to happen. Now you understand why I say the Kabila gurads have to be defeated to let teh kabila strike roots.

joshvajohn, I think that your idea is a good thread topic. Please start one.

ramana
cbelwal

Post by cbelwal »

In the Indian context civilians have been armed by the government to take on terrorrists. The Village Defense Commitees ( VDCs ) in Kashmir and Salwa Judum in Maoist active areas are an example. These people are given weapons under government supervision. Even the GoI realized that arming citizens is one effective way to combat terror. If giving a blanket license to all citizens is not possible, setting up something like an Urban Defense Commitee where responsible citizens are given arms training and licenses arms will work. India is facing an extra ordinary situation in the form of an organized urban war and a weak state, hence extra ordinary measures are called for.

Also for folks saying too many weapons will lead to a bloodbath among the citizenry, when two adversaries know that the enemy is equally armed, both try to avoid a violent conflict.

RayC wrote: Vikram,

Have you tried a game of darts?

How many times were you spot on at 20 yards or less?

A pistol or a revolver are the most difficult weapons to fire, since they 'jump'.

Read Brassey's books on weapon technology as to the effect of recoil.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

BTW arun saar seems to be MIA. Or is he on lurking mode?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

After Dawood, Masood and Memon, Pak denies India access to Mumbai attack mastermind

Pakistan defence minister Chaudhary Ahmed Mukhtar
I really do not know who they are. We are trying to find out. We will find out. There is no reason why we would not find out," he said.
Now read that as: I really know who they are. We are not trying to find out (as we already know who they are). There is no reason why we would not tell you about them.
Pranay
BRFite

Post by Pranay »

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/09/opini ... .html?_r=1

Zardari on Terrorism in today's New York Times - Op-Ed.
Op-Ed Contributor
The Terrorists Want to Destroy Pakistan, Too

By ASIF ALI ZARDARI
Published: December 8, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan

Readers' Comments
Share your thoughts.
Post a Comment »
Read All Comments (222) »
THE recent death and destruction in Mumbai, India, brought to my mind the death and destruction in Karachi on Oct. 18, 2007, when terrorists attacked a festive homecoming rally for my wife, Benazir Bhutto. Nearly 150 Pakistanis were killed and more than 450 were injured. The terrorist attacks in Mumbai may be a news story for most of the world. For me it is a painful reality of shared experience. Having seen my wife escape death by a hairbreadth on that day in Karachi, I lost her in a second, unfortunately successful, attempt two months later.

The Mumbai attacks were directed not only at India but also at Pakistan’s new democratic government and the peace process with India that we have initiated. Supporters of authoritarianism in Pakistan and non-state actors with a vested interest in perpetuating conflict do not want change in Pakistan to take root.

To foil the designs of the terrorists, the two great nations of Pakistan and India, born together from the same revolution and mandate in 1947, must continue to move forward with the peace process. Pakistan is shocked at the terrorist attacks in Mumbai. We can identify with India’s pain. I am especially empathetic. I feel this pain every time I look into the eyes of my children.

Pakistan is committed to the pursuit, arrest, trial and punishment of anyone involved in these heinous attacks. But we caution against hasty judgments and inflammatory statements. As was demonstrated in Sunday’s raids, which resulted in the arrest of militants, Pakistan will take action against the non-state actors found within our territory, treating them as criminals, terrorists and murderers. Not only are the terrorists not linked to the government of Pakistan in any way, we are their targets and we continue to be their victims.

India is a mature nation and a stable democracy. Pakistanis appreciate India’s democratic contributions. But as rage fueled by the Mumbai attacks catches on, Indians must pause and take a breath. India and Pakistan — and the rest of the world — must work together to track down the terrorists who caused mayhem in Mumbai, attacked New York, London and Madrid in the past, and destroyed the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad in September. The terrorists who killed my wife are connected by ideology to these enemies of civilization.

These militants did not arise from whole cloth. Pakistan was an ally of the West throughout the cold war. The world worked to exploit religion against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan by empowering the most fanatic extremists as an instrument of destruction of a superpower. The strategy worked, but its legacy was the creation of an extremist militia with its own dynamic.

Pakistan continues to pay the price: the legacy of dictatorship, the fatigue of fanaticism, the dismemberment of civil society and the destruction of our democratic infrastructure. The resulting poverty continues to fuel the extremists and has created a culture of grievance and victimhood.

The challenge of confronting terrorists who have a vast support network is huge; Pakistan’s fledgling democracy needs help from the rest of the world. We are on the frontlines of the war on terrorism. We have 150,000 soldiers fighting Al Qaeda, the Taliban and their extremist allies along the border with Afghanistan — far more troops than NATO has in Afghanistan.

Nearly 2,000 Pakistanis have lost their lives to terrorism in this year alone, including 1,400 civilians and 600 security personnel ranging in rank from ordinary soldier to three-star general. There have been more than 600 terrorism-related incidents in Pakistan this year. The terrorists have been set back by our aggressive war against them in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and the Pashtun-majority areas bordering Afghanistan. Six hundred militants have been killed in recent attacks, hundreds by Pakistani F-16 jet strikes in the last two months.

Terrorism is a regional as well as a global threat, and it needs to be battled collectively. We understand the domestic political considerations in India in the aftermath of Mumbai. Nevertheless, accusations of complicity on Pakistan’s part only complicate the already complex situation.

For India, Pakistan and the United States, the best response to the Mumbai carnage is to coordinate in counteracting the scourge of terrorism. The world must act to strengthen Pakistan’s economy and democracy, help us build civil society and provide us with the law enforcement and counterterrorism capacities that will enable us to fight the terrorists effectively.

Benazir Bhutto once said that democracy is the best revenge against the abuses of dictatorship. In the current environment, reconciliation and rapprochement is the best revenge against the dark forces that are trying to provoke a confrontation between Pakistan and India, and ultimately a clash of civilizations.

Asif Ali Zardari is the president of Pakistan.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

BTW arun saar seems to be MIA. Or is he on lurking mode?
Yup......something is fishy.
pran
BRFite

Post by pran »

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/09/opini ... .html?_r=1
THE recent death and destruction in Mumbai, India, brought to my mind the death and destruction in Karachi on Oct. 18, 2007, when terrorists attacked a festive homecoming rally for my wife, Benazir Bhutto. Nearly 150 Pakistanis were killed and more than 450 were injured. The terrorist attacks in Mumbai may be a news story for most of the world. For me it is a painful reality of shared experience. Having seen my wife escape death by a hairbreadth on that day in Karachi, I lost her in a second, unfortunately successful, attempt two months later.

Mr.10% : It is your own military that you cannot control.

To foil the designs of the terrorists, the two great nations of Pakistan and India, born together from the same revolution and mandate in 1947, must continue to move forward with the peace process. Pakistan is shocked at the terrorist attacks in Mumbai. We can identify with India’s pain. I am especially empathetic. I feel this pain every time I look into the eyes of my children.

Mr.10%: We know how pakistan was created , by terrorists and bigots and you are just their progeny and you will cherish their heritage just like your children, but that does not mean we Indians have to share your fate or pain.

Pakistan is committed to the pursuit, arrest, trial and punishment of anyone involved in these heinous attacks. But we caution against hasty judgments and inflammatory statements. As was demonstrated in Sunday’s raids, which resulted in the arrest of militants, Pakistan will take action against the non-state actors found within our territory, treating them as criminals, terrorists and murderers. Not only are the terrorists not linked to the government of Pakistan in any way, we are their targets and we continue to be their victims.

Mr.10%: You have not yet arrested any one who was responsible.If that was true you we will know you made an attempt to arrest the Generals from your obituary .Please don't lie.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/09/world ... &ref=world
The official at first said that Mr. Lakhvi, an operational commander for Lashkar, was among them, but later backed away from the assertion.
India is a mature nation and a stable democracy. Pakistanis appreciate India’s democratic contributions. But as rage fueled by the Mumbai attacks catches on, Indians must pause and take a breath. India and Pakistan — and the rest of the world — must work together to track down the terrorists who caused mayhem in Mumbai, attacked New York, London and Madrid in the past, and destroyed the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad in September. The terrorists who killed my wife are connected by ideology to these enemies of civilization.

Mr.10% : We Indians have stopped breathing since Pakistan was created with occasional gasps of fresh air in 1965,1971,1999 and we want to breathe again. The whole world is chasing Pakistanis , Pakistanis are an "International Migraine".

These militants did not arise from whole cloth. Pakistan was an ally of the West throughout the cold war. The world worked to exploit religion against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan by empowering the most fanatic extremists as an instrument of destruction of a superpower. The strategy worked, but its legacy was the creation of an extremist militia with its own dynamic.

Mr.10%: Please do not blame the cold war for everything going wrong in Pakistan, Pakistanis subverted the Cold war to serve their own purpose. Pakistan armed forces are the itself the biggest millitia with its own dynamic and you are just a democratic sideshow.

Pakistan continues to pay the price: the legacy of dictatorship, the fatigue of fanaticism, the dismemberment of civil society and the destruction of our democratic infrastructure. The resulting poverty continues to fuel the extremists and has created a culture of grievance and victimhood.

Mr.10%: You start counting from 1947 for all the sins you have committed as a collective terrorist entity in the name of a religion. It is god's way of rewarding the believers of that dream and we pray for its complete fulfilment.

The challenge of confronting terrorists who have a vast support network is huge; Pakistan’s fledgling democracy needs help from the rest of the world. We are on the frontlines of the war on terrorism. We have 150,000 soldiers fighting Al Qaeda, the Taliban and their extremist allies along the border with Afghanistan — far more troops than NATO has in Afghanistan.
Mr.10%: DUH!! It is the Pakistani armed forces right !!

Nearly 2,000 Pakistanis have lost their lives to terrorism in this year alone, including 1,400 civilians and 600 security personnel ranging in rank from ordinary soldier to three-star general. There have been more than 600 terrorism-related incidents in Pakistan this year. The terrorists have been set back by our aggressive war against them in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and the Pashtun-majority areas bordering Afghanistan. Six hundred militants have been killed in recent attacks, hundreds by Pakistani F-16 jet strikes in the last two months.

Mr.10%: We Indian's don't envy your heavenly statistics or rather statistics for the dispatches to heaven. Keep sending more heavenly dispatches from your country instead of burdening the earth.

Terrorism is a regional as well as a global threat, and it needs to be battled collectively. We understand the domestic political considerations in India in the aftermath of Mumbai. Nevertheless, accusations of complicity on Pakistan’s part only complicate the already complex situation.

Mr.10%: First our domestic concerns are not yours to think of. We will sort out the betrayers of public faith , but at the same time we will make it our concern to assist you in the heavenly reconciliation .

For India, Pakistan and the United States, the best response to the Mumbai carnage is to coordinate in counteracting the scourge of terrorism. The world must act to strengthen Pakistan’s economy and democracy, help us build civil society and provide us with the law enforcement and counterterrorism capacities that will enable us to fight the terrorists effectively.

Mr.10%: Pakistan and civil society, Pakistan and democracy ,are you serious. All you need is a more potent dose of Islam. No wonder you are "International Migraine".

Benazir Bhutto once said that democracy is the best revenge against the abuses of dictatorship. In the current environment, reconciliation and rapprochement is the best revenge against the dark forces that are trying to provoke a confrontation between Pakistan and India, and ultimately a clash of civilizations.

Mr.10%: You are a powerless sideshow. You will soon outlive your usefulness to your armed forces(terrorists). The clash of civilization you talked about is inevitable. We Indian's will do our part to see the end of this scourge of Islam that Pakistan represents.

Asif Ali Zardari is the president of Pakistan.(Mr.10%)
HariC
BRFite

Post by HariC »

birader

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7773927.stm reports that dead piglet pictures have been published. can we have them here plij?
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

Piglets..

kobe
BRFite

Post by kobe »

Looky Looky: mofo pictures

BBC quoted reliable sources from a leading madrassa that these persons will NOT be meeting the 72 chinese virgins but in fact they ARE nine of the 72 virgins.

So 72 minus 9 = onlee 22 remaining (according to lahori math)
kobe
BRFite

Post by kobe »

1st one to name the flying pig gets 10 large bottles of SAPPORO beer free from me (onlee condition, need to come to bay area and pick it up from google campus).
bart
BRFite

Post by bart »

That BBC article still calls them as 'Mumbai Gunmen'
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

kobe wrote:1st one to name the flying pig gets 10 large bottles of SAPPORO beer free from me (onlee condition, need to come to bay area and pick it up from google campus).
My guess would be Abu Ali the second in the top row.
Sontu
BRFite

Post by Sontu »

I wondered why none of Maharastra Police/Mumbai Police top officials has not yet been sacked for their lapses ?

Are they more powerful and have so much backup/patorns than even MH CM and Dy CM, who even has been sacked and shown the door.

Why?

Few points came to my mind …would like to share with you all.

1. TOI Reported there is a big boss in Mumbai port area who is helping hand of D Gang i.e. ISI and LET or JEM.etc etc...why they have been allowed by Mumbai Police to be able to become so powerful. That means Mumbai Police/MH Police is allowing these people to create and establish the network and when needed they are providing help and support to insiders as well as to outsiders like Azamals !!!

2.When fishermen reported to local Kolaba police about Armed People landed in that Area..why they did not alert their higher-ups and control room immediately..are not they (Kolaba Police) helped these outsiders by giving them enough time to settle and complete the planned slaughter.

3. Does IB have any system..thru which IB can bug/trap the calls and connections of people within Police and other services..who are sympathizers of these Terrorists/ISI or D Gang and working on behalf of them ?

4. Is Police/ATS is only working for enquiries/investigations i.e. AFTERMATH only?…Not for prevention before hand ? I think aim/motto of ATS or IB should be on PREVENTING THIS KIND OF MASSACRE, NOT ONLY INVESTIGATING AFTER THE JOB IS DONE.

5. It is well known that there are sympathizers and well wishers of D Gang in Mumbai Police and in term they are actually helping ISI only indirectly as Dawood is working on behalf of them only ..and Pakistan will never ever return them to India …as that would expose the connection…if at all situation comes to such extent ..then Dawood and other his most wanted people will be killed by ISI or Pak Military before returning their body to India.

6. Recent arresting of LET/JEM heads by Pak ARMY (Not by Pak Police) is being done to actually safeguard these heads from any possible Indian covert action to eliminate them ..and hence they are kept in Pak army’s heavily guarded guest houses. Since these are precious assets of Pak Army/ISI ..which took years to develop them and their network and system for hidden WAR against India..and hence definitely they would not like to destry these assets so easily…also question of handing over to India does not arise at all for the same reason as above ..i.e. not to expose the connections with Pak Army and ISI.

7. Now since the Mumbai Attack has got a thin link between LET-ISI-TALIBAN…so India will be involving more actively/ aggressively ..in Afganistan possibly with Indian military will be playing an active role in Afganistan ..side by side of US..an advantage, US sought for long but so far was not able to convince India.

8. Ever thought how many people in the disguise of reporters/cameramen/TV cameramen of news agencies/press might have been working on behalf of this ISI-LET-D Gang network during Mumbai attack ?(Genuine Reporters /Cameramen who love our India just as much I do, lease do not feel hurt..my apologies in advance for you guys and I salute to you too for covering this carnage while risking your life and raising questionson our politicians on their accountability ?)
But these other so called reporters/cameramen have abundant reach to any scenario and even get updates/inputs quickly from Police and other agencies and pass to other side …while posing as reporter/cameramen for press or news agencies.

I may sound manic …but this is the impact of this MUMBAI ATTACK..which left such deep mark on my thought process.

Regards,
Bade
BRF Oldie

Post by Bade »

The one which flew out of the window had his shirt(black or a dark shade) on from the initial images. So it cannot be him.
Raju

Post by Raju »

the flying pig was the one in the green vest/shirt.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

bart wrote:That BBC article still calls them as 'Mumbai Gunmen'
Send an email to them to change it to Pakistani Gunmen
HariC
BRFite

Post by HariC »

SandeepA wrote:Piglets..

Posted for comparision from earlier thread (tahnks jagan ji)

yes lookie like babbar imran (last row - center piglet)
cbelwal

Post by cbelwal »

This is what the Saudis have to say

http://www.metimes.com/Editorial/2008/1 ... mbai/7673/

The Lessons of Mumbai

Second, the government of Pakistan should be supported in its genuine efforts to break free of the extremists in its own country and in its efforts to get rogue elements of its own security services under control. The terrorists who struck at the heart of Mumbai, India's financial and cultural capital, last week, did not represent the government of Pakistan or the vast majority of the citizens of Pakistan.

The aim of the terrorists was to derail and destroy the promising negotiating process that Islamabad and New Delhi had just launched in a courageous and visionary bid to end decades of war, hatred and fear between two nuclear-armed nations that between them represent one-fifth of the human race.
The Indians should swallow their pride and start rebuilding their special forces from scratch, raking specialist help from special forces from countries ranging from Saudi Arabia to Britain or France that have had far better records in carrying out such operations. :-?
HariC
BRFite

Re: MARCOS & NSG ops in Mumbai Attack (News and Pics ONLY)

Post by HariC »

pmund wrote:Have more pics of the Bas***** but they are too gory. Should I post them?
Please post them here http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 01#p585001 - we should build some "before and after" series for these piglets
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Re: flying pork butt, after watching the video I am reasonably convinced he was shot in the head/face before being thrown out the window and the only one so decorated is the one Ramana pointed out.
bart
BRFite

Post by bart »

Acharya wrote:
bart wrote:That BBC article still calls them as 'Mumbai Gunmen'
Send an email to them to change it to Pakistani Gunmen
Point is that they are terrorists not gunmen.

And we can wake up people who are sleeping but not those who are pretending to sleep. No use wasting time on mailing them, it will just give them more pleasure in turning us down. If we can genuinely hurt them in some way like ad revenues or something it is worth a shot otherwise a waste of time.

cbelwal wrote:This is what the Saudis have to say

http://www.metimes.com/Editorial/2008/1 ... mbai/7673/

The Lessons of Mumbai
The Indians should swallow their pride and start rebuilding their special forces from scratch, raking specialist help from special forces from countries ranging from Saudi Arabia to Britain or France that have had far better records in carrying out such operations. :-?
What a joke. Fact is that the Arabs are not even smart enough to be terrorists, they need 'South Asians' like the ISI to plan their operations and support and protect them.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: MARCOS & NSG ops in Mumbai Attack (News and Pics ONLY)

Post by ramana »

I want them there so that it can be clearly shown to the pigs that they will get burnt so no jannat for them.