Terror Attacks in Mumbai - IV

Sumeet
BRFite

Re: Terror Attacks in Mumbai - IV

Post by Sumeet »

yeah sonu nigam did a nice job in that explanation. i am his fan forever. although never expected that of javed jafferi.
kobe
BRFite

Post by kobe »

shiv wrote: The video is here
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=omiyIu-gk1c

Watching the video repeatedly - this is my view of what happened.
after me repeatedly watching the video, this is what exactly happened:

1) pig looked out of the window to see any of the 72 beauties have yet arrived
2) his baap (NSG commando) was behind him he said "beta, laddu kha" and stuffed a granade up his musharraf
3) NSG took cover when the granade exploded
4) pig saw the virgin beauty arrive on a virgin camel,
the beauty saw that he was not dead, then the virgin beauty pleaded with the NSG commando to REALLY kill him, so NSG guy asked her how. The virgin beauty said crush his head. The NSG guy did not know how.

5) NSG guy asked the virgin beauty what was her name, she replied "Burqua Dutt", NSG guy vomited knowing how ugly a virgin beauty can get and in his rage he pushed him out of the window and crushed his head. The virgin beauty was impressed. Before she took the flying pig away, she offered the commando some bacon. The commando said "sorree madam I am vegetarian onlee"
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Actually, what Javed Jaffrey said did not come as a surprise to me. Most muslims think that way. In a NDTV show, some months back, they had Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi & Teesta Setlavad as guests. The Malegaon incident was being discussed. I was left fuming with the comments they were making on national TV. Shabana Azmi crying foul on how she has'nt been able to get a flat in Mumbai, the biggest pile of bullcrap I heard in a while. The couple then went on to blame everything from Islamic terrorism to riots on Ayodhya & Babri Demolition. They said muslims are discriminated against, throughout the country & how being born a Muslim is a bane to any Indian. I wonder why people like these are still allowed to earn their bread & butter in India, a country they so obviously despise. And they went making these comments without being challeneged once by the host, who just kept shaking her head in agreement all the time.

I think it's time that Hindu nationalism finally takes over the nation, but our pseudo-secular media will never allow it to happen. Traitors like these (Akhtar, Jaffrey, Azmi & millions more living in the disguise of Indians) need to be told how successive Muslim emperors slaughtered Hindus & raped Hindu women for 100s of years, how the Hindukush was washed with Hindu blood for years. How hundreds of thousands of our temples were destroyed by their Muslim ancestors. They should thank their gods that the Hindus of this country have not avenged that, but if these people keep on pushing us against the wall, I bet 800 Million Hindus will retaliate with such a fury that 1000 years of bloodied history will be avenged in one single day.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

RayC wrote:Even if the population is armed, one wonders if a terrorist will be deterred from his task and more so a committed terrorist with a fanatic mindset. In such a situation where the population is armed, I presume, he will not be able to move around with guns blazing with no concern of his own becoming a 'saheed' before he ensures a satisfactory amount of carnage. He will move from cover to cover and have his comrade giving covering fire during his span of being 'exposed'. Since the population is not trained in military tactics, they possibly would fire at random and flee as you yourself stated that in a firing, the people tend to flee and not hang around and be brave.

Could you amplify what is 'sanitising the path' since I have not understood that?

As far as Longewala is concerned, the terminal aim was to attack Jaisalmer. The issue of outflanking is feasible after 'feeling the flanks'. If I might add they were not in a position since they had not evaluated the ground for use of tanks. The soft sand was bogging their tanks and there were engine failures due to overheating. Further, there was full moonlight and they were totally confused when they hit the barbed wires. And by the time their engineers arrived to discover that they were no minefield, the game was up! Notwithstanding, the bravery and iron will of the Indian troops, hopelessly outnumbered, is something that is to be cherished forever!

Having used firearms as a part of daily life and having seen the strict regulations and drills to ensure that there is no misuse, I feel a free for all with firearms is dangerous. Because of laxity in the use of firearms, wherein one is allowed to have firearms with loose control in the CI environment, there are these cases of suicide and fragging. If a disciplined force can undertake indisciplined behaviour, whatever be the cause, one wonders what will happen if those who are not disciplined are allowed free access to possessing firearms. One wonders also if terrorism could be the rationale to allow free access to firearms for all.

It is the govt's job to protect its population and they cannot abdicate this responsibility.

Just my opinion.
RayC Sir: My point was that the fear of the unknown can have a dramatic effect on an attacking force. The presence of defensive guns changes their operational doctrine from a turkey shoot they indulged in this time.

Forcing the attacker to move from pillar to pillar, will reduce the amount of casualties, since you are restricting the freedom of movement of the bad guys, and giving the good guys the time to run.

I do appreciate your concerns about how guns are likely to increase the number of unwanted casualties in normal day to day life. I call that the price to pay for no longer being a soft target. Was watching one of the Hamid Gul videos where he talked about how the number of guns among TSP population means that the IA can never conquer them, even if the IA occupies some territory. I am afraid the same can not be said of India since forget about owning, most people in India would never even have handled or fired a gun.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

quite apart from the muslim actors/celebs - a large number of xtian/hindu, wagehra wagehra types are also sold on this 'poor pakistan' they have they same problem tamasha. many indians (outside BRF) have a fairly benign and ignorant view of pakistan and do not understand the systemic hatred towards us, because they don't see it on the surface. i have encountered this frequently in the last 2 weeks from many friends and acquaintances... 'arre what will war achieve yaar?', 'killing innocent pakistanis is no answer...'; its a civilisational weakness on our part, from the dawn of time

from the muslim actor's pov what i think they are trying to do is to prevent a backlash against indian muslims - for which i don't fault them. they are more than aware of how the hindutva brigade have traditionally lashed out at IM's when they should have been lashing out at Pakistan. fortunately this time the hindutva brigade have not flown off the handle - so its time (as many IM's have been doing) for ALL of us to raise the flag of Hindustan and say - enough is enough.

meanwhile, i offer IN my services to paalish and maalish the brahmos and uran mijjiles in preparation for the day of reckoning

on the gun thing - i would really not like to see all citizens armed in india - it will lead to major chaos.
nsa_tanay
BRFite -Trainee

Post by nsa_tanay »

Chandragupta wrote:Actually, what Javed Jaffrey said did not come as a surprise to me. Most muslims think that way. In a NDTV show, some months back, they had Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi & Teesta Setlavad as guests. The Malegaon incident was being discussed. I was left fuming with the comments they were making on national TV. Shabana Azmi crying foul on how she has'nt been able to get a flat in Mumbai, the biggest pile of bullcrap I heard in a while. The couple then went on to blame everything from Islamic terrorism to riots on Ayodhya & Babri Demolition. They said muslims are discriminated against, throughout the country & how being born a Muslim is a bane to any Indian. I wonder why people like these are still allowed to earn their bread & butter in India, a country they so obviously despise. And they went making these comments without being challeneged once by the host, who just kept shaking her head in agreement all the time.

I think it's time that Hindu nationalism finally takes over the nation, but our pseudo-secular media will never allow it to happen. Traitors like these (Akhtar, Jaffrey, Azmi & millions more living in the disguise of Indians) need to be told how successive Muslim emperors slaughtered Hindus & raped Hindu women for 100s of years, how the Hindukush was washed with Hindu blood for years. How hundreds of thousands of our temples were destroyed by their Muslim ancestors. They should thank their gods that the Hindus of this country have not avenged that, but if these people keep on pushing us against the wall, I bet 800 Million Hindus will retaliate with such a fury that 1000 years of bloodied history will be avenged in one single day.

I understand your emotions. Please calm down. Lets not make instigating comments that may start another Gujrat riot. Hate will only beget hate. We need to handle the situation more tactically and deliberately.
nsa_tanay
BRFite -Trainee

Post by nsa_tanay »

Lalmohan wrote:quite apart from the muslim actors/celebs - a large number of xtian/hindu, wagehra wagehra types are also sold on this 'poor pakistan' they have they same problem tamasha. many indians (outside BRF) have a fairly benign and ignorant view of pakistan and do not understand the systemic hatred towards us, because they don't see it on the surface. i have encountered this frequently in the last 2 weeks from many friends and acquaintances... 'arre what will war achieve yaar?', 'killing innocent pakistanis is no answer...'; its a civilisational weakness on our part, from the dawn of time

from the muslim actor's pov what i think they are trying to do is to prevent a backlash against indian muslims - for which i don't fault them. they are more than aware of how the hindutva brigade have traditionally lashed out at IM's when they should have been lashing out at Pakistan. fortunately this time the hindutva brigade have not flown off the handle - so its time (as many IM's have been doing) for ALL of us to raise the flag of Hindustan and say - enough is enough.

meanwhile, i offer IN my services to paalish and maalish the brahmos and uran mijjiles in preparation for the day of reckoning

on the gun thing - i would really not like to see all citizens armed in india - it will lead to major chaos.

I wish India had make some surgical preemptive strike(not a full scall war) on selected Jehadi camps in POk and Pakistan.
klein
BRFite -Trainee

Post by klein »

CNN IBN is reporting on it's website that the IAF has been placed on high alert and leave has been cancelled. Hope this leads to something.

This time, I want vengence for all the the blood the pukies have shed.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/iaf-on-high- ... 214-3.html

Har Har Mahadev !!
Nitesh
BRFite

Post by Nitesh »

klein wrote:CNN IBN is reporting on it's website that the IAF has been placed on high alert and leave has been cancelled. Hope this leads to something.

This time, I want vengence for all the the blood the pukies have shed.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/iaf-on-high- ... 214-3.html

Har Har Mahadev !!
and see what they are smoking:
http://www.geo.tv/12-10-2008/30435.htm
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sathish_A
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sathish_A »

Kobe,

HariC might be worng...the ninth piglet was burnt badly (Nazir, alias Abu Omer (Taj Palace)) and the photo was not published. Perhaps, he was the flying piglet???? :shock:
pmund
BRFite

Re: MARCOS & NSG ops in Mumbai Attack (News and Pics ONLY)

Post by pmund »

Here is one of the pigs

Raju

Post by Raju »

Was watching one of the Hamid Gul videos where he talked about how the number of guns among TSP population means that the IA can never conquer them, even if the IA occupies some territory. I am afraid the same can not be said of India since forget about owning, most people in India would never even have handled or fired a gun.
Guns aren't useful in a NBC type attack, and this is the route we must follow. First sanitise and then invade.
pmund
BRFite

Post by pmund »

Abu Dera Ismail Khan... now in hell
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Hollywood is liberal, Bollywood is liberal.

People in show-business are just inclined to think about their industry over the long term. Tensions between countries come and go, but show-business people are producing products which have to appeal to the affection of the audience.

Making jingoistic comments or war-mongering rhetoric would be expected in the domain of national security experts, patriots and concerned citizens. The show-biz log show their patriotism in a different way. They make patriotic movies and they sell all sorts of movies earning foreign exchange, and they build up India's soft power. That is their job and for that they have to be even guarded in their nationalist rhetoric. This has got nothing to do with Muslim actors or Hindu actors. This has to do with show-biz industry.

The media should just stop dragging these people to get their comments on the issue. Usually they don't even have a clue about the whole issue and its dimensions. There are hordes and hordes of public opinion makers and strategic thinkers, who can more liberally pronounce their patriotic feelings on the matter.

It may be bitter, that these guys don't tend to come on board on a nationalist platform and consensus, but that is reality.

The show-biz log are there to entertain us and the world, and we should let them do it. Period!
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

VikramS wrote: I do appreciate your concerns about how guns are likely to increase the number of unwanted casualties in normal day to day life. I call that the price to pay for no longer being a soft target. Was watching one of the Hamid Gul videos where he talked about how the number of guns among TSP population means that the IA can never conquer them, even if the IA occupies some territory. I am afraid the same can not be said of India since forget about owning, most people in India would never even have handled or fired a gun.
I think this is a good idea. Dont arm everyone but give license to those who have good educational background, without criminal records and are responsible citizen (criteria is yet to be defined :roll: )
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

pmund wrote:Abu Dera Ismail Khan... now in hell
so ironic... my grand father and his family was from Dera Ismail Khan
Pranay
BRFite

Post by Pranay »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/slid ... ms?imw=460

Picture of another dead terrorist at the Oberoi...
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

RajaJi wrote:
RajaJi wrote:
that was SRK (shah rukh khan) based on his imitation
Actually it is javed jaffrey, in this other video he describes the muslim artist in more detail, it points to javed jaffrey, he's a dancer(boogie woogie), choreographer, comedian, etc.,

I like what Sonu is saying, he's speaking from the heart. I like it when he says, that we hindus then should say babar started all this. good point.

Hats off Sonu. You may be half my age - but you have said things twice as well as I ever did.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

ramana wrote:I want them there so that it can be clearly shown to the pigs that they will get burnt so no jannat for them.

Absolutely.

It is a strange Western sensitivity that causes people to imagine that death should not be visible.In India and in the Indian media - this is not a problem. Dead people's faces are left uncovered. Death is part of life, not the end of life.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Time for honorary BRF membership to Sonu maharaj....a true jingo if there was one!!!
K Mehta
BRFite

Post by K Mehta »

can this dis-cuss-ion be taken to some other thread please.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

sum wrote:Time for honorary BRF membership to Sonu maharaj....a true jingo if there was one!!!
Somewhat OT...I know 'jingo' seems to be a popular word on this forum...but are folks aware of the negative connotations? I would suggest a somewhat more neutral word, eg nationalist or something similar but having a better ring. Any thoughts?
MukulMohanty
BRFite -Trainee

Post by MukulMohanty »

Right, I have a concern. I don't see him mention a name and I think we are rumour mongering by taking names.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

pmund wrote:Have more pics of the Bas***** but they are too gory. Should I post them?
yes, if not here then somewhere where they can be linked to
Bibhas
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Bibhas »

That interview of Sonu was awesome. bold, balanced and to the point. Thank you Sonu.
Bade
BRF Oldie

Post by Bade »

Sonu Nigam has said something which all the overpaid Khans have not said or refuse to say, while living off the dreams of average Indians.
derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Post by derkonig »

But don't forget the reporter who in all her p-sec gloriousness talks about those poor communities & how could Sonu ever speak the truth.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Sonu Nigam. One word - Wow. She cut him off the first time. Hope India has millions of Sonu Nigam.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Someone please ensure that video gets 2 million hits by cross posting in facebook. Orkut etc.

I will download the video for posterity as I hove done for other videos that have got pulled.
RajaJi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RajaJi »

Bade wrote:Sonu Nigam has said something which all the overpaid Khans have not said or refuse to say, while living off the dreams of average Indians.
Very true, sometimes I am puzzled on how come these actors are making so much money? You hear in the news of these new breed of actors getting paid from 20-30 crores per movie these days? How is this possible? I think something fishy is going on, maybe some "kala dhan" is being moved around in the guise of these payments? Think about it, the most you would hear a few years ago was some big shot actor getting 50 lacks to maybe 1-2 crores per movie, and that too was the top breed. It was considered quiet a high amount. A movie with a budged of 40 crores was supposedly a huge project, however, now in the news your hear that a single actor is paid around 20-30 crores, per movie, which is absurd, I recall hearing somewhere that akshay kumar was getting around that amount per picture now. Where is all this money coming from? Could this be mafia money, being funneled through these actors? Think about it, these days hardly anyone goes to the movie theaters to watch a movie. Here in Canada you can "buy" pirated dvds with awsome quality in any of the grocery stores for under 2 bucks, before we used to rent the video cassettes, no longer, you just buy the dvd now. Also, alot of people are downloading these movies from the net, which are again of very high quality. Almost everyone has a big screen HDTV so they get that cinematic experience right at home. What I'm trying to say is that less and less people are going to the theaters to watch movies, and that's where the movie makers get their revenues, even in India I've seen pirated dvds doing brisk business and alot of the new movies are actually shown by local cable operators only a few days after their release. So, these guys should be earning less, not in quadruples of what they were a few years, when there was more cinema goers around. Dal mein jaroor kuchh kala hai.
RajaJi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RajaJi »

Lalmohan wrote:
pmund wrote:Have more pics of the Bas***** but they are too gory. Should I post them?
yes, if not here then somewhere where they can be linked to

Yes, please post the pictures, it would give me pleasure to look at their remapped faces, these b**tards, killed small children, tortured and killed innocent civilians, I don't have the least sympathy for these a***oles. It's great that the IMs don't want these sullas buried in their local cemeteries, I think these dead b**tards should be ground and minced up and fed to the stray dogs of Mumbai. Didn't they also shoot some dogs too? That would be poetic justice, maybe then again the dogs might even refuse to eat such filthy crap.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

can some one translate what he said at 00:57. unene kaha, eh sab "..???.." se shuru hua hai. referring?
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

RajaJi wrote:
Bade wrote:Sonu Nigam has said something which all the overpaid Khans have not said or refuse to say, while living off the dreams of average Indians.
Very true, sometimes I am puzzled on how come these actors are making so much money? You hear in the news of these new breed of actors getting paid from 20-30 crores per movie these days? How is this possible? I think something fishy is going on, maybe some "kala dhan" is being moved around in the guise of these payments? Think about it, the most you would hear a few years ago was some big shot actor getting 50 lacks to maybe 1-2 crores per movie, and that too was the top breed. It was considered quiet a high amount. A movie with a budged of 40 crores was supposedly a huge project, however, now in the news your hear that a single actor is paid around 20-30 crores, per movie, which is absurd, I recall hearing somewhere that akshay kumar was getting around that amount per picture now. Where is all this money coming from? Could this be mafia money, being funneled through these actors? Think about it, these days hardly anyone goes to the movie theaters to watch a movie. Here in Canada you can "buy" pirated dvds with awsome quality in any of the grocery stores for under 2 bucks, before we used to rent the video cassettes, no longer, you just buy the dvd now. Also, alot of people are downloading these movies from the net, which are again of very high quality. Almost everyone has a big screen HDTV so they get that cinematic experience right at home. What I'm trying to say is that less and less people are going to the theaters to watch movies, and that's where the movie makers get their revenues, even in India I've seen pirated dvds doing brisk business and alot of the new movies are actually shown by local cable operators only a few days after their release. So, these guys should be earning less, not in quadruples of what they were a few years, when there was more cinema goers around. Dal mein jaroor kuchh kala hai.

bollywood has been about black money all this time, atleast big budget movies. How come do you think some producers keep producing movies even though most of them flop
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

RajaJi wrote:
Lalmohan wrote: yes, if not here then somewhere where they can be linked to

Yes, please post the pictures, it would give me pleasure to look at their remapped faces, these b**tards, killed small children, tortured and killed innocent civilians, I don't have the least sympathy for these a***oles. It's great that the IMs don't want these sullas buried in their local cemeteries, I think these dead b**tards should be ground and minced up and fed to the stray dogs of Mumbai. Didn't they also shoot some dogs too? That would be poetic justice, maybe then again the dogs might even refuse to eat such filthy crap.
Even more pleasurable would be pictures of pakistan burning
RajaJi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RajaJi »

SaiK wrote:can some one translate what he said at 00:57. unene kaha, eh sab "..???.." se shuru hua hai. referring?
I think he says, that the person in question when asked by media persons, why did this happen? the muslim dancer, actor, choreographer, says "yeh sab to Ayodhya se shuru hua hai".

Meaning "it has all started because of Ayodhya". Basically the muslim artist was blaming the terrorist activities of the porkis on what happened in Ayodhya, I think he's referring to the demolition of the babri masjid. Which is insane, because then every Hindu can say that it all started because of babar, and all those mughals who invaded India and desecrated our holy temples and built masjids on top of them. And converted countless Hindus to muslims forcefully, also, raped and killed many more in the process.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

RajaJi wrote:
SaiK wrote:can some one translate what he said at 00:57. unene kaha, eh sab "..???.." se shuru hua hai. referring?
I think he says, that the person in question when asked by media persons, why did this happen? the muslim dancer, actor, choreographer, says "yeh sab to Ayodhya se shuru hua hai".

Meaning "it has all started because of Ayodhya". Basically the muslim artist was blaming the terrorist activities of the porkis on what happened in Ayodhya, I think he's referring to the demolition of the babri masjid. Which is insane, because then every Hindu can say that it all started because of babar, and all those mughals who invaded India and desecrated our holy temples and built masjids on top of them. And converted countless Hindus to muslims forcefully, also, raped and killed many more in the process.
Sonu also says "What gall the man has to connect the Mumbai attacks to Ayodhya. Hindus should then start saying that it all started with Babar.'

On being questioned about "poor Muslims" Sonu said India has poor Hindus, poor Buddhists and poor Christians too"
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I recall seeng Javed Jaffery of Boogie Woogie give his version on Zeenews that it all started with Ayodhya. I thought why imply/involve Indian Muslims were involved when the terrorsts are clearly from TSP. So JJ was scoring a self goal and worse shows he is a Paki sympathiser more than an aggrieved Indian Mulsim when on Boogie Woogie he cultivates a natioanlist image.

Anyone who brings in Cashmere, Babri Masjid implying Indian culpability for these Mumbai terrorist attacks etc is a Paki sympathser. Very plain and simple.

Should be easy to locate on Zeenews archives.

In fairness to JJ, he most likely thought there was local IM involvemment and probably brought in those issues to deflect possible pressure on IMs.
RajaJi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RajaJi »

Here's another clown, supposedly a nuclear scientist, from porkiland, stating how their nuclear weapons and delivery systems are much superior to India's and how they are all indigenously made and tested to perform. Whereas, the Indian weapons and missiles are short range, and a-bomb are of lower power "kilotons" and have not been yet tested to date, and are not even in production. Judging from his low iq level on these matters, and the lack of general knowledge, I wonder how these porkies were able to make an atom bomb? Oh, sorry, I forgot they imported it from china. :lol:

Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

an aside on bollywood financing - it used to be heavily mafia funded since films couldn't get bank loans. there have been changes to the lending laws and also big global studios (Sony, etc.) have moved in to India. Indian movies have a more deliberate global market now and the revenues are much bigger than before. the big stars are therefore earning much more in line with 'market forces' and on a par with their international counterparts. the mafia is being squeezed out of bollywood slowly - which is why they upped the ante with movie star extortion couple of years ago, and have now gone back to the old tried and tested smuggling, drugs, matka and hawala modes of earning. Dawood's empire has been squeezed of late, perhaps not a surprise that he might assist the ISI in exchange for revenues...
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

The best part of both Sonu nigam clips was the way he referred to beautiful India. Just showed his words came from the heart. So these attacks have thrown in 3 positive surprises Arnab Goswami, Suhel Seth and Sonu Nigam. Who else?