No, it is not sensitive. Otherwise, I would not post here
1. Activity-1: Aerodynamic design, CFD analysis, air intake design and analysis, air load estimation, wind tunnel data analysis of UAVTD configuration
a. Generation of required CAD model for aerodynamic design and analysis
b. CFD analysis of UAVTD configuration with and without air intake
c. Air intake design and CFD analysis
d. Air load data generation
e. Wind tunnel test support and data analysis
f. Aero-data generation using results from WT tests, CFD analysis and empirical methods
g. Miscellaneous CFD analysis activities
h. Documentation of design and analysis activities
2. Activity2 - Design Testing and Integration of propulsion system for UAVTD
1. Fuel system design
2. Preparation of QTP and ATP for fuel system component
3. Development of compressed air and fuel igniter setup for Aircraft flight/Taxi trials
4. Integration and testing of propulsion system component in ground/Taxi/Flight.
3. Activity-3:Design and Development of UAVTD Airframes AF 1&2, AF 3&4)
a. Preliminary and Detail design of UAVTD Airframes
b. Development of AF 1 & 2
c. Development of AF 3 & 4 with additional features
d. Finite Element Analysis
e. Aeroelastic Analysis
f. Generation of Manufacturing Drawings
g. Drawing Applicability List
h. Structural Testing
i. Preparation of CEMILAC Documents
4. Activity 4: Supports in Fabrication of Composite test laminates, test features, airframe components etc.
1. Fabrication of out of autoclave (OOA) processed test laminates/sandwich configurations for various material/structural property evaluations for design allowable/knockdowns at different environmental conditions including raw material batch qualification. Materials to be evaluated are carbon/epoxy prepregs, glass/epoxy prepregs and Rohacell foam core sandwiches.
2. Fabrication of different features with co-curing / co-bonding for feature level test data for design validation and fabrication of the wing skins with and without stealthy features along with the leading edges.
5. Activity-5: Characterisation (Physical / mechanical & thermo-mechanical / non-destructive / structural) and test data generation of Composites
1. Non-Destructive testing of the fabricated monolithic panels.
2. Physical characterisation of the monolithic laminates. This includes thickness measurements, volume fraction calculations, density measurement etc.
3. Subjecting the samples to desired environmental condition parameters as per relevant standards.
4. Subjecting both the saturated / unsaturated (ambient condition testing) samples to the following tests: Design allowables of more than 1500 samples (+10%) for CFRP and GFRP materials in RTD, RTW and ETW conditions; with and without notch a. Tensile data b. Compression data c. In-plane shear data (IPS) d. Inter-laminar Shear Strength (ILSS) data e. Flexure test data f. Glass transition data (Tg) Firm has to follow the work instruction sheets issued by concerned officer during execution of job.
6. Activity-6: Landing Gear Systems
The landing gear requirement, design, Development, Testing and integration can be divided into following segments:
1. System Architecture for various sub-systems
2. Actuating systems for various sub-systems with interfaces
3. Control interface ( Hardware & software )
4. Structural interface