Military Multimedia - Indian Armed Forces

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Carl_T
BRF Oldie

Re: Military Multimedia Content

Post by Carl_T »

biswas wrote:
Raja Bose wrote:
Amazing incident.

@biswas - How does one look 'Indian'? Please define otherwise report to BENIS for le-education.
I said they looked Chinese, i.e Mongoloid features, which I expect is the basis for Chinese claims on Indian territory?
If anything, they look more like Vietnamese or Burmese to me.

Many of China's minorities look "Mongoloid" do they consider themselves to be chinese? How about Koreans, or Mongolians, or Filipinos....do you see where this is going?
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Short film of the National Police Academy portraying 'Making of an IPS officer'

Link
biswas
BRFite

Post by biswas »

Carl_T wrote: If anything, they look more like Vietnamese or Burmese to me.

Many of China's minorities look "Mongoloid" do they consider themselves to be chinese? How about Koreans, or Mongolians, or Filipinos....do you see where this is going?
Y'never know they might claim Singapore next. :roll:
neerajb
BRFite

Post by neerajb »

biswas wrote:
Carl_T wrote: If anything, they look more like Vietnamese or Burmese to me.

Y'never know they might claim Singapore next. :roll:
If Singapore goes to China, then, by this logic, China has a valid and very solid claim on Tamilnadu as well :lol:

Cheers....
Craig Alpert
BRFite

Post by Craig Alpert »

INDIAN ARMY 2.0 (16 classified projects - DECLASSIFIED!)
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJQKCUjcslM&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJQKCUjcslM&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Bala Vignesh
BRF Oldie

Post by Bala Vignesh »

Found this video of Hawker Hunter landing on an motorway... looks good...
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

neerajb wrote:
If Singapore goes to China, then, by this logic, China has a valid and very solid claim on Tamilnadu as well :lol:

Cheers....
The circle is actually the other way round. The Chinese evolved from south Indians genetically.Culturally , what is called "chinese culture" is infact a "Indian culture with chinese characteristics". You look anyway, India has far more claims on china, than the other way round.

http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report_ ... dy_1322647

The Chinese evolved from Indians: Study
Carl_T
BRF Oldie

Post by Carl_T »

So Indian culture is "African culture with Indian characteristics" as well?
Anurag
BRFite

Post by Anurag »

NDTV show on the "Hawks' squadron!

SU-30 MKI

http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_p ... id=1216170
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Carl_T wrote:So Indian culture is "African culture with Indian characteristics" as well?
Indians did not share any culture from Africa as such (not that it is a bad thing anyway), although we do have African genes in us.The Chinese on the other hand have South Indian genes (along with African genes) in them as well as their culture is "Indian culture with chinese characteristics" .
Anurag
BRFite

Post by Anurag »

BTW, that NDTV video I posted above clearly shows SB129 :)
sunny_s
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sunny_s »

my new video
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Juggi G wrote:A more Direct Link to Indian Air Force - Vayu Shakti 2010

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in/show_vayushakti.php
NehraA
BRFite -Trainee

Post by NehraA »

On the lighter side....
CIJWS
IMA
81 Armoured Regiment

there are more episodes on youtube and tubaah.....i dont know why but ndtv is not uploading the complete vids :cry: :cry:
Gaur
Forum Moderator

Post by Gaur »

^^
Yes, excellent series. However, no need to cry, then full vids are uploaded at NDTV website.
Eg: Rocky, Mayur at CIJW School
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

You guys just have to invite an adminullah into this thread now, don't you? Tushar, I am not sure I like the tone of your post directed at sunny s. Mind it. Hiten, that response was unnecessary, you should have simply reported the post. I shall resist using the warning this time. Until next time, folks!
sunny y
BRFite

Post by sunny y »

OT alert...

Tushar....Before you go & start naming people like Cocky, I would like you to go through the background of these reporters. One is a son of a Major who sacrificed his life for this country in 1971 & the other is the son of a retired IAF officer. So, I think they very well know what they are talking about.
Here is the link :

http://goodtimes.ndtv.com/Ndtv-Show-Special.aspx?ID=501
K Mehta
BRFite

Post by K Mehta »

I believe the show is targeted towards urban youngsters who dont know the forces well. The content seems to be tailored accordingly.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Thread cleaned up. Tushar, another one from you and you won't be posting on BRF anymore.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

@ sunny, no need to reply to rubbish comments, when you see an objectionable post, you report it. remember, "do NOT feed the troll".
Gaur
Forum Moderator

Post by Gaur »

^^
It is really useless to reply to his post and trying to make him see reason. I unfortunately bothered to look at his past posts. He is the most obvious troll and I am really surprised that he is not banned yet (however I get a feeling that this may change soon enough).
Carl_T
BRF Oldie

Post by Carl_T »

Tushar wrote:Yes, sorry for my post being rubbish. I now openly understand what type of videos are welcome, and will freely litter this forums multimedia section with fanboy videos retaining to the standards already in place.

Thanks for deleting my post though, must be feeling very proud.

Also to SunnyS, I doesn't matter if they were the grandsons of Sardar Patel or S.C Bose, since their videos have very little information, and do not even cover the basics. Lets be reasonable.
You have been summoned to BENIS.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

shiv wrote:You are one angry person. Stop getting your langoti in such a twist sir. If the videos are stupid just hold your nose and move on. Do you habitually dance and sing around every turd you find telling people how much you think it stinks? Are you trying to earn karma points by doing what you imagine is social service? Every man is allowed his fetishes - but not on this thread. Please.

Just move on. Even houseflies swarming over dung know when it's time to fly off and not get swatted. No?
ouch ouch and ouch ! :mrgreen:
Yes, sorry for my post being rubbish. I now openly understand what type of videos are welcome, and will freely litter this forums multimedia section with fanboy videos retaining to the standards already in place.
since we cleared that up, why are you still here ?
I admit I "closedly" don't understand.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Carl_T wrote:
Tushar wrote:Yes, sorry for my post being rubbish. I now openly understand what type of videos are welcome, and will freely litter this forums multimedia section with fanboy videos retaining to the standards already in place.

Thanks for deleting my post though, must be feeling very proud.

Also to SunnyS, I doesn't matter if they were the grandsons of Sardar Patel or S.C Bose, since their videos have very little information, and do not even cover the basics. Lets be reasonable.
You have been summoned to BENIS.
Err!

We have taller than mountain and deepel than ocean standalds on Benis.
Only PhDs in Youtube military video analysis can post there
sunny_s
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sunny_s »

Y.
Why so angry Tushar?? The basic theme of the programme is FOOD, the programme cover different items of food being served at various places across India,be a good road side dhaba,a big restaurant etc etc..
Its just this that they have come up with a special series where in they go to various military installations acrss india,BE IT IMA,AFA,CIJW,or an IAF BASE...WHY SOMUCH HALLA BULLA over a small programme they go,they eat they tell the world thats it,,
Its not a military programme..i hope i have cleared your doubt..and about my video's being fanboyish well i have been posting my video's since a while now and it has been appreciated by the member's the day people tell NO MORE VIDEO'S I WILL CEASE...now please calm down mate
sunny_s
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sunny_s »

On popular demand my new AIR FORCE video(please dont kill me for this) :mrgreen:
neilmurali
BRFite -Trainee

Post by neilmurali »

Sunny the video was nice
good job.
Can you do a video on IMA.
sunny_s
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sunny_s »

self delete
Last edited by sunny_s on 14 Apr 2010 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
Bala Vignesh
BRF Oldie

Post by Bala Vignesh »

JaiS wrote:This thread is meant to be a central repository of " military multimedia content". I intend to keep the scope of this thread global, that is not just restricted to the stuff which India has. Links to online streaming content are welcome, so are the websites from which movies can be downloaded. I will start by posting the movies posted by Sadler.
Sunny sir this should suffice i think...
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

sunny,
your videos are well liked. mahdi-e-dra is just pulling your leg :) no offense intended i'm sure.
Anurag
BRFite

Post by Anurag »

Ok, so the very first clip shows SB130, first time i've ever seen that serial display 8)
sunny_s
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sunny_s »

tsriram wrote:sunny,
your videos are well liked. mahdi-e-dra is just pulling your leg :) no offense intended i'm sure.
thank you tsriram ji for boosting words ALL IZZ WELL :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jagan
Webmaster BR

Post by Jagan »

This is for the youtubers

This is late HarryB's channel on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/MeInsane#p/u

Harry had uploaded clips from Kunal Verma's Kargil VCD - and one of them has nearly a million views .. its at 940k right now..

Are there any Indian defence videos that actually topped one million?

Total views (As opposed to single videos) we have several who have topped a million - Harry is 1.4m, shiv is 2.5m and kashsoldier is 5m+?

anymore million view channels out there?
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

One nice thing about Indian Air Force Vayu Shakti page is that all the links are directly linked to video files. Makes it very easy to download
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

jamwal wrote:One nice thing about Indian Air Force Vayu Shakti page is that all the links are directly linked to video files. Makes it very easy to download
Absolutely. I love you Vayusena. Thanks
sunny_s
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sunny_s »

Hope you all like it
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

I've compiled data about Indian weapons displayed in various info-boards and brochures from Def Expo 2010 in a single file. Except for missiles and INSAS, I've tried to include every weapon. I hope it could be of some use to newbies.

PS: It's still kind of rough draft.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Pretty decent video with some good SF pics. Love the kick-@$$ patka + covered face combo which our jawans employ in the NE and J&K.

Could someone ID the vehicle which a SF operator is sitting on @ 1:51 ? IS it already in the Indian SF inventory?
INDIAN ARMY COMMANDOS & SPECIAL FORCES -- Youtube vid