How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ajayv
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 7
Joined: 27 Nov 2008 09:58

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby ajayv » 24 Jul 2009 18:00

Hi there. Have a question for anyone who can assist me.

Have visited the indian army website ( careers ). I wish to apply for a position in the Territorial Army. As per the requirements for educational qualifications you have to be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized university in India. I have completed a 3 Year Diploma in Hotel Management from a private institute which is well known.Am i eligible to apply ? Any other advice that i can keep in mind while applying ?? Thank you all in advance.

Hari
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Jan 2009 10:34
Location: Kerala

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Hari » 24 Jul 2009 19:06

I will be attending SSB for Army at Banglore from Aug 5. Enjoyed SSB last time... A great experience. Hopefully i will be performing better this time

Andrew DeCristofaro
BRFite
Posts: 178
Joined: 14 Jun 2009 22:37

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Andrew DeCristofaro » 24 Jul 2009 20:47

In a major embarrassment for the Army, local police in Rajasthan along with Military Intelligence, busted a gang running a racket to recruit candidates through money and not merit.

The shocking scandal has hit Army just when youngsters were trying hard to become soldiers. Six Army officials in Rajasthan are involved in this scam.

"We have interrogated them and they have accepted their involvement," said Rahul Prakash, Additional SP, Ajmer Police.

Police claim that the racket has existed for several years and the gang functions all over the state. The eight touts arrested so far have also admitted that they took Rs 1.5 lakh from each candidate. Some retired Army officials in Rajasthan are also allegedly partners in this scam.

The Army now promises a crackdown.

"If we find any of the officers or the JCO to be guilty, we will take the strictest action possible under the Army Act," said Col Bharat Kumar, Director (Recruiting), Jodhpur.

But the Army's image has already taken a beating, for besides three Subedar Majors, three Majors serving as doctors
in the Medical Corps namely Dr S Sriniwas, Dr R Maitrey and Dr B K Prasad were allegedly involved in this scam.

And convincing young aspirants .that entry into the Army is not on sale through money won't be easy.

and this not only happens in rajasthan but in whole India.

VikB
BRFite
Posts: 340
Joined: 29 Jun 2009 10:02
Location: Mumbai/Delhi
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby VikB » 27 Jul 2009 11:02

Territorial Army (TA) applications open now. Last date - 17nth Aug

VikB
BRFite
Posts: 340
Joined: 29 Jun 2009 10:02
Location: Mumbai/Delhi
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby VikB » 29 Jul 2009 15:53

VikB wrote:Territorial Army (TA) applications open now. Last date - 17nth Aug


Addendum

17 Aug is last date for writing to appropriate places for the form.
15 Sept is last date of completed form reaching the respective TA GpHQ

I have the newspaper cutting of the advt. If anyone needs it, do let me know. I can scan and send.

As per the advt, the form can be downloaded from mod.nic.in

achit
BRFite
Posts: 147
Joined: 14 Feb 2005 20:07
Location: USA

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby achit » 29 Jul 2009 22:07

Hari wrote:I will be attending SSB for Army at Banglore from Aug 5. Enjoyed SSB last time... A great experience. Hopefully i will be performing better this time

best of luck. I wish you are succesful this time.

Hari
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Jan 2009 10:34
Location: Kerala

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Hari » 29 Jul 2009 22:23

achit wrote:best of luck. I wish you are succesful this time.


Thanks Achit

Hari
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Jan 2009 10:34
Location: Kerala

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Hari » 01 Aug 2009 14:08

I will be attending SSB for Army at Banglore from Aug 5. Enjoyed SSB last time... A great experience. Hopefully i will be performing better this time


I am a situatation that i cannot attend SSB[128 DE]. Is there any possibility that i can get a call for OTA

vakil
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Aug 2009 12:03

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby vakil » 05 Aug 2009 12:20

VikB wrote:
VikB wrote:Territorial Army (TA) applications open now. Last date - 17nth Aug


Addendum

17 Aug is last date for writing to appropriate places for the form.
15 Sept is last date of completed form reaching the respective TA GpHQ

I have the newspaper cutting of the advt. If anyone needs it, do let me know. I can scan and send.

As per the advt, the form can be downloaded from mod.nic.in


Hi could you please mail me the advt. I am eager to join the territorial army and inspite of regular checks i haven't come across any advertisements in this regard any where. It would be of great help if you could mail me the scanned notification/ advertisement. Also would would you happen to know an online link for the same. Thanks a ton in advance. BTW should i post my email address on this post as my pm facility is not active. Please tell me how to go about it thanks.

VikB
BRFite
Posts: 340
Joined: 29 Jun 2009 10:02
Location: Mumbai/Delhi
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby VikB » 11 Aug 2009 10:12

^^^^^^ Hazar apologies for my delayed response. From office I am unable to upload the scanned document.

Please send your mail ID and I will immediately send the document.

regards

ASPuar
BRFite
Posts: 1538
Joined: 07 Feb 2001 12:31
Location: Republic of India

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby ASPuar » 11 Aug 2009 11:54

Andrew DeCristofaro wrote:In a major embarrassment for the Army, local police in Rajasthan along with Military Intelligence, busted a gang running a racket to recruit candidates through money and not merit.

The shocking scandal has hit Army just when youngsters were trying hard to become soldiers. Six Army officials in Rajasthan are involved in this scam.

"We have interrogated them and they have accepted their involvement," said Rahul Prakash, Additional SP, Ajmer Police.

Police claim that the racket has existed for several years and the gang functions all over the state. The eight touts arrested so far have also admitted that they took Rs 1.5 lakh from each candidate. Some retired Army officials in Rajasthan are also allegedly partners in this scam.

The Army now promises a crackdown.

"If we find any of the officers or the JCO to be guilty, we will take the strictest action possible under the Army Act," said Col Bharat Kumar, Director (Recruiting), Jodhpur.

But the Army's image has already taken a beating, for besides three Subedar Majors, three Majors serving as doctors
in the Medical Corps namely Dr S Sriniwas, Dr R Maitrey and Dr B K Prasad were allegedly involved in this scam.

And convincing young aspirants .that entry into the Army is not on sale through money won't be easy.

and this not only happens in rajasthan but in whole India.


No link.

No proof.

And your own opinion.

Generally against forum guidelines.

ASPuar
BRFite
Posts: 1538
Joined: 07 Feb 2001 12:31
Location: Republic of India

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby ASPuar » 11 Aug 2009 11:56

http://indianarmy.nic.in/ta/index_ta.htm

Download TA form from here, print, and send to the required command HQ, depending on where you live.

Good luck.

VikB
BRFite
Posts: 340
Joined: 29 Jun 2009 10:02
Location: Mumbai/Delhi
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby VikB » 11 Aug 2009 16:21

The advt has some more info .

Here it is
http://img44.imageshack.us/i/94653255.pdf/

Hope you find it useful.

vakil
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Aug 2009 12:03

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby vakil » 12 Aug 2009 22:41

VikB wrote:The advt has some more info .

Here it is
http://img44.imageshack.us/i/94653255.pdf/

Hope you find it useful.

Hi thanks a lot for your help. was finally able to track the advt.
heres the link to it on google documents http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0Bzv ... YmZl&hl=en

Thanks again. Hoping for the best. Regards.

NehraA
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 45
Joined: 08 Sep 2009 16:33

Indian Army 10+2 TES

Postby NehraA » 08 Sep 2009 19:25

i am eligible for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme of the army, but overage for NDA. Even if i manage to clear the SSB for TES, i do not want to join any of the technical corps. can i be commisioned into infantry through TES.

kittoo
BRFite
Posts: 969
Joined: 08 Mar 2009 02:08

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby kittoo » 22 Sep 2009 13:06

Here is an incident that not only hurt me as an Indian but simply shocked on the ignorance and false sense of knowledge and righteousness in people of India.
My sister is planning to give Defence services exam, and was discussing it recently with another friend of hers. The discussion turned, somehow, towards the direction that there is a lot of physical abuse of women in Indian army. While I certainly believe that it isnt as much as many sensationalist news channels would like you to believe, these exact words were uttered by one of her friends, which (when my sister told me) left me in disgust-
"Tujhe pata hai main kya karungi? Main exam dungi army ka aur jab ho jaayega na selection toh laat maar kar aa jaaungi, itni gandi hai apni Army" (You know what will I do? I will give the exam and when I will get selected, I will throw it away cause thats what our Army deserves.)

I dont know but somehow these words, even though said by an stranger, have left a scar on my heart. I cant even imagine how this thinking fermented in her, but I am planning to send an email. As much as I would have liked to confront her directly or over the phone, I can't do it cause she is my sister's friend and if a heated debate follows then it will be harmful for their friendship (and I will also doubt that I will be control myself on the phone if she repeats any of this). Any suggestions by jingos on what I should add in the mail?

Akshut
BRFite
Posts: 353
Joined: 25 Dec 2008 15:06

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Akshut » 22 Sep 2009 13:28

^^^
Man you need to calm down first.
.
IMO giving an advice to a fool will be harmful to you only.
.
And BTW there is no shortage of fools anywhere in the world, and especially those girls for whom the world starts with nach baliye and ends with kum-kum.
.
But still if its in your capacity then give her a befitting reply, minus your anger.

Ricky
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 Sep 2009 08:45
Location: Delhi

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Ricky » 22 Sep 2009 13:32

Hii
Anyone has any information on recruitment rallies for soldiers GD in the TA? And can i call the group HQ of western command to get some info? I come under the western command zone so if i call them will they help or not?? :-?

ajayv
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 7
Joined: 27 Nov 2008 09:58

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby ajayv » 23 Sep 2009 14:30

Ricky wrote:Hii
Anyone has any information on recruitment rallies for soldiers GD in the TA? And can i call the group HQ of western command to get some info? I come under the western command zone so if i call them will they help or not?? :-?



Ricky,

Septmebr 15 was the last day of accepting entry form s for the TA. next dates are expected for december. For entry into the TA as an officer you have to be a graduate and gainfully employed. Suggest you apply in the office cadre. I will be applying in december as well. will keep you posted when i have confirmed dates.Thanks.

Bala Vignesh
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2017
Joined: 30 Apr 2009 02:02
Location: Standing at the edge of the cliff
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Bala Vignesh » 23 Sep 2009 22:02

Could someone please mention the medical requirements for applying to TA and also the selection procedure for the same???
kittoo wrote:Here is an incident that not only hurt me as an Indian but simply shocked on the ignorance and false sense of knowledge and righteousness in people of India.
My sister is planning to give Defence services exam, and was discussing it recently with another friend of hers. The discussion turned, somehow, towards the direction that there is a lot of physical abuse of women in Indian army. While I certainly believe that it isnt as much as many sensationalist news channels would like you to believe, these exact words were uttered by one of her friends, which (when my sister told me) left me in disgust-
"Tujhe pata hai main kya karungi? Main exam dungi army ka aur jab ho jaayega na selection toh laat maar kar aa jaaungi, itni gandi hai apni Army" (You know what will I do? I will give the exam and when I will get selected, I will throw it away cause thats what our Army deserves.)

I dont know but somehow these words, even though said by an stranger, have left a scar on my heart. I cant even imagine how this thinking fermented in her, but I am planning to send an email. As much as I would have liked to confront her directly or over the phone, I can't do it cause she is my sister's friend and if a heated debate follows then it will be harmful for their friendship (and I will also doubt that I will be control myself on the phone if she repeats any of this). Any suggestions by jingos on what I should add in the mail?


Dude.. Just let her be... Once that attitude sets in its pretty damn tough to show them that its wrong.. i have a friend who also thinks along the same line but the rest of us guys just ignore him when he starts on his trip... That's the best thing to do.. they'll come around eventually...

Ricky
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 Sep 2009 08:45
Location: Delhi

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Ricky » 24 Sep 2009 00:49

ajayv wrote:
Ricky wrote:Hii
Anyone has any information on recruitment rallies for soldiers GD in the TA? And can i call the group HQ of western command to get some info? I come under the western command zone so if i call them will they help or not?? :-?



Ricky,

Septmebr 15 was the last day of accepting entry form s for the TA. next dates are expected for december. For entry into the TA as an officer you have to be a graduate and gainfully employed. Suggest you apply in the office cadre. I will be applying in december as well. will keep you posted when i have confirmed dates.Thanks.


Hi Ajay
Thanks for your reply :) But i dont wish to join as an officer for now, only as a Jawan GD :) I am in second year B Com but i still prefer joining up as a soldier because we dont have to be gainfully employed for that and it is not part time like the officer cadre :)

Ricky
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 Sep 2009 08:45
Location: Delhi

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Ricky » 27 Sep 2009 19:10

Could someone please please help me with contact information regarding recruitment rallies for Soldiers GD in the TA =( Any tel number or office i can visit in Delhi..please! :(

animesharma
BRFite
Posts: 269
Joined: 29 Nov 2008 20:56

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby animesharma » 27 Sep 2009 20:59

Can any one inform me what's the procedure to join intelligence units like RAW,IB and the new Network centric intelligence units.
Thank you!

Rahul M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17037
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 21:09
Location: Skies over BRFATA
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Rahul M » 27 Sep 2009 21:04

check the intel thread. I've posted snippets from an ad for NTRO recruitment.

NehraA
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 45
Joined: 08 Sep 2009 16:33

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby NehraA » 14 Oct 2009 23:16

Do officers get comissioned in the para SF directly from IMA / OTA, or do they have to go through a probationary period after commission in other regiments. I had seen a photo of newly comm. officers of OTA and some of them were in maroon berets and few were wearing PARA badge on their shoulders without maroon berets(i guess they were the SF cuz they were in camos and the rest were in olives were from airborne). So they must have been parachute qualified at the time of commission.

RayC
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4333
Joined: 16 Jan 2004 12:31

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby RayC » 15 Oct 2009 22:58

The simple answer is NO.

Bala Vignesh
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2017
Joined: 30 Apr 2009 02:02
Location: Standing at the edge of the cliff
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Bala Vignesh » 16 Oct 2009 00:44

Hi.. Could someone please mention the roles of a logistics officer in IN and whether it involves any ship duties and if so for how long.. I just went through an ad that said persons with 6/36 vision could apply to that role... since that's the only disqualification i had faced earlier, thought i'd give it a shot... Thanks...

jimmy_moh
BRFite
Posts: 179
Joined: 14 May 2009 12:33
Location: LOC

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby jimmy_moh » 16 Oct 2009 01:15

hi guys

am a software engineer working for a chinese company [with out any other options] is there any chance for joining our armed forces....
am 26 years old... am fedup with working for our rivals

kancha
BRFite
Posts: 934
Joined: 20 Apr 2005 19:13

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby kancha » 18 Oct 2009 09:25

Better hurry or else you'd be on the wrong side of the age limit.

TGC Entry in Indian Army

Hari
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Jan 2009 10:34
Location: Kerala

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Hari » 24 Nov 2009 11:40

Merit List of IMA 128 DE course is published

Only 98 got selected in Army where as the total vacancy is 250. Many people selected by Army can be found in AF or Navy List

http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/final-results/cds1/2009/IMA.pdf

http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/final-results/cds1/2009/NA.pdf

http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/final-results/cds1/2009/AFA.pdf

I also attended SSB interview for this entry but could not make it

Brando
BRFite
Posts: 675
Joined: 26 Feb 2008 06:18

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Brando » 24 Nov 2009 12:16

I dont know if this is the right place to say this but; If the army has 250 vacancies why are they are they turning away so many people who really want to join the Army ? On one hand they say they dont have enough of the "right kind of people" and then they just turn away so many people who are willing to risk their lives for a pittance! The Indian military is probably the only place that actually turns away so many people who are willing to risk their lives for so little.

Gaur
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2009
Joined: 01 Feb 2009 23:19

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Gaur » 24 Nov 2009 14:40

Brando wrote:I dont know if this is the right place to say this but; If the army has 250 vacancies why are they are they turning away so many people who really want to join the Army ? On one hand they say they dont have enough of the "right kind of people" and then they just turn away so many people who are willing to risk their lives for a pittance! The Indian military is probably the only place that actually turns away so many people who are willing to risk their lives for so little.

Willingness is a big thing, but it is of little use unless backed up by other physical and mental qualities.
If I may take the liberty to say so, most of the people (including the aspirants), know little about the life they are asking for and even less about the training they would be required to undergo. The army life, especially the training is not what is officially written on paper.
I mean,no offense, but I think that even you have little idea about these things. Otherwise, you would not have thought this way.
If IA would only think of filling vacancies, the physical training would have to be toned down substantially. Otherwise, many would not be able to complete the course. And training cannot be toned downed for selected individuals. Would you rather have extra ordinary officers in lower nos or sub standard officers in relatively high numbers.

pmund
BRFite
Posts: 165
Joined: 14 Jul 2006 00:49
Location: Kolkata
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby pmund » 24 Nov 2009 15:50

Hey Brando, I also had no clue what I was getting myself into. Suffice to say this much, you quickly get out of ur mama's pallu in military training... true, the Indian Army turns back many many more ppl than it takes, which is the reason why the Indian Army is what it is. They are looking for a particular kind of people. Those selected may not be more intelligent or stronger than some of those who are rejected, but they are a 'package deal'. They pack in more OLQs, apart from jumping off tarzan platforms and solving height puzzles. In my SSB, (19, A'bad), only 4 got selected out of 42. A previous batch of 36 was a 'wash out'. But some of those who were 'rejected' have made very well for themselves. COuple of them are ex-IITians. It's just that some ppl are cut out to be engineers or doctors, and some to lead men into war. I, for one, am grateful that the army is willing to have seats go empty in NDA and IMA rather than compromise on its standards.

Brando
BRFite
Posts: 675
Joined: 26 Feb 2008 06:18

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Brando » 24 Nov 2009 16:36

pmund wrote: They pack in more OLQs, apart from jumping off tarzan platforms and solving height puzzles.


Officer Like Qualities is a vague phrase. I wish they'd better elucidate what qualities they were looking for exactly in quantifiable terms rather than phrases like "right kind" and "officer like qualities". What I'm trying to say is, its okay to set the bar high but the "bar" should be something tangible rather than the gut-feeling of the SSB interviewer.

pmund
BRFite
Posts: 165
Joined: 14 Jul 2006 00:49
Location: Kolkata
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby pmund » 24 Nov 2009 17:01

OLQs are NOT a vague concept. There are just too many to count... my GTO said 42. I tried to count but gave up bcos i am not good with numbers. But the point is that the GTO, the interviewer and the psychologist at an SSB DO NOT make selections on gut assumptions. They test u in every kind of situation conceivable, put you thru the ropes, and then sit down and DISCUSS every candidate before they make their final choices. Obv, they will not wipe off an entire batch on a gut feeling. Besides, the selection process also evolves with time. If they were selecting officers on wild guesses, just imagine the chaos on the battlefield!!! India has seen five wars and countless operations, with officers selected at these SSBs leading fro the front. The SSB selection procedure has stood the test of time.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17037
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 21:09
Location: Skies over BRFATA
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Rahul M » 24 Nov 2009 21:46

prasenjit ji, would you mind listing a few of those for the sake of aspirants ?
qualities can be developed after all. unless of course you think that will harm the SSB process.
regards.

negi
BRF Oldie
Posts: 13112
Joined: 27 Jul 2006 17:51
Location: Ban se dar nahin lagta , chootiyon se lagta hai .

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby negi » 24 Nov 2009 22:00

The first thing a candidate is told on his first day for SSB process is "We are looking for the qualities what you are born with and not what you have acquired/developed" (that's pretty much the exact verbiage) .

The only way to crack the SSB in its current form is to give it as many shots as possible , depending on the SSB panel and the center (Bhopal,Bangalore or elsewhere) one might get recommended by the panel , after clearing the medical tests if one can make it to the merit list then one can be assured of receiving the joining letter.

Baldev
BRFite
Posts: 501
Joined: 21 Sep 2009 07:27

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Baldev » 24 Nov 2009 22:03

how many people think that there is no corruption in recruitment process in armed forces?

in short from lowest rank to higher rank recruitment,its full of corruption.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17037
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 21:09
Location: Skies over BRFATA
Contact:

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Rahul M » 24 Nov 2009 22:33

at the lower ranks, I've heard anecdotes, don't know how true those are. could the false rackets.

at officer ranks, unbelievable. source please.

Baldev
BRFite
Posts: 501
Joined: 21 Sep 2009 07:27

Re: How to join the Armed Forces? - Recruitment Thread

Postby Baldev » 24 Nov 2009 22:49

Rahul M wrote:at the lower ranks, I've heard anecdotes, don't know how true those are. could the false rackets.

at officer ranks, unbelievable. source please.
this happens in developed countries so india is no exception, ask any one who has been to abroad and lived there and telling you this from my own experience.

people come back from their interview and say they could not make it
this happens not only in armed forces but other sectors as well.

people who take interview in the last already know whom to hire.


Return to “Military Issues & History Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chiru, g.sarkar, pravula, ssaravanan, Vivek K and 71 guests