Bharat Rakshak Forum Announcement

Hello Everyone,

A warm welcome back to the Bharat Rakshak Forum.

Important Notice: Due to a corruption in the BR forum database we regret to announce that data records relating to some of our registered users have been lost. We estimate approx. 500 user details are deleted.

To ease the process of recreating the user IDs we request members that have previously posted on the BR forums to recognise and identify their posts, once the posts are identified please contact the BRF moderator team by emailing BRF Mod Team with your post details.

The mod team will be able to update your username, email etc. so that the user history can be maintained.

Unfortunately for members that have never posted or have had all their posts deleted i.e. users that have 0 posts, we will be unable to recreate your account hence we request that you re-register again.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Seetal

Attention non-members and lurkers !

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Re: Can't join BRF due to no work/ISP email ? Read this.

Postby Rahul M » 01 Mar 2016 21:50

done.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 18 Apr 2016 23:21

I referred two persons over last week and this week. Let me know if further information is needed.

Dumal
BRFite

Postby Dumal » 28 Jun 2016 19:51

For more than a month now, I am able to login on the laptop fine but not from my mobile on android Chrome. It doesn't complain about my ID or Password when I log in but immediately returns back to a screen which shows I am not logged in. It didn't happen before on the same phone, same browser and same internet provider as with the laptop. I have cleared the cache and tried but no success. Any idea why this happens and how to fix?

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Re: Attention non-members and lurkers !

Postby Rahul M » 15 Aug 2016 09:27

*******ANNOUNCEMENT*********

During the recent DB issues we had, user ID's of some of the recent members'
(as in those who have registered within last 5 years) have gone missing.

The good news is that it has been possible to resurrect the members' details from their posts,
the bad news is that the user ID's themselves have not been recovered ; resulting in members
with usernames like "member_123456".

Here's the most important bit : If you can identify your post(s), please email 'admn DAWT brf AT gmail DAWT com'
with a) your old username b) your new username i.e member_#####
c) a link to your post. (copy paste your post along with thread link & page if you cant link your post)

and we will restore your old username.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Postby Rahul M » 16 Aug 2016 19:06

x-post

heads up to all "BR Mainsite Crew" I have restored privileges to all those who posted in that forum's roll call thread, except 2 members whose ID's have been lost.

Mollick.R
BRFite

Postby Mollick.R » 16 Aug 2016 20:50

Dear Admin,
I just have sent an email (from my registered mail id) requesting some change in my handle.
Please look into it & take a decision.

Thanks in Advance.

pralay
BR Mainsite Crew

Postby pralay » 22 Aug 2016 15:26

hi rahul
Please change my username to "pralay" as it was before the the breakdown.
Also, I was vlounteer of the BRF Mainsite Crew (or something like that) subforum as well. I had made that bootstrap design for homepage

AdityaM
BRFite

Postby AdityaM » 23 Aug 2016 01:14

Old forum had links for 'New posts' and 'Unread posts'

those were very helpful. can we them back?

AdityaM
BRFite

Postby AdityaM » 14 Sep 2016 13:27

Found the links, under the BRF logo as "Quick Links"

SajeevJino
BRFite -Trainee

Postby SajeevJino » 18 Oct 2016 23:50

I've changed my email, and registered with new email, shall I get my old posts back ...

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 19 Oct 2016 07:35

Got this message on Twitter - what does a person like this do?
Hi, sir. I have been lurking in Bharat rakshak for years. At long last, I would love to make an account With it. I would love it, if you could vouch for me. I am willing to provide any kind of verification you would like. Thanking you.

SajeevJino
BRFite -Trainee

Postby SajeevJino » 19 Oct 2016 21:06

shiv wrote:Got this message on Twitter - what does a person like this do?
Hi, sir. I have been lurking in Bharat rakshak for years. At long last, I would love to make an account With it. I would love it, if you could vouch for me. I am willing to provide any kind of verification you would like. Thanking you.

cc to Ramana's Twitter ID and tell him to launch a barrage of Troll requests

8) 8) 8)

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 05 Sep 2017 22:03

Please note

I have emailed gentleman DAWT cadet YAT gmail DAWT com about registration for a friend of mine called gunnvant who is unable to register

Please help

Return to “Military Issues & History Forum”