Breaking news: Coast guard intercepted terrorist boat

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sid
BRFite

Re: Breaking news: Coast guard intercepted terrorist boat

Post by Sid »

chackojoseph wrote: And who is saying CG did wrong?
Then what are you saying CJ, everyone is trying to understand your point of view and no one has succeeded.

Please help us understand your questions so that they can be objectively addressed.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

chackojoseph wrote:Shiv, that is your opinion. Even for VBSS, they do not go so close. The do send a recce with helio, followed by geminis at a safe distance. if the boat moves, they fire in front of it. I do not agree with you at all. Cole is absolutely different case.
You need not agree with me. But you too have an opinion and I do not agree with you at all. But you are publishing your personal opinion in a media outlet and using BRF to publicize your personal opinions.

Therefore you are open to intense criticism. This goes for all the other media outlets who are posting personal opinions in the guise of news.

Next time we read your media outlet we will judge whether it is news or a personal opinion of yours.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

As a reader, you can decide Shiv. I have never asked my media to be taken for granted. It is hardly a matter. But, I don't agree with your personal opinion of equating Cole with this incident. Anyway ramanna is banning me.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I am not going to make a martyr out of you. Its in your best interests to leave quietly.

ramana
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

chackojoseph wrote:As a reader, you can decide Shiv. I have never asked my media to be taken for granted. It is hardly a matter. But, I don't agree with your personal opinion of equating Cole with this incident. Anyway ramanna is banning me.
Ramana's actions are irrelevant to the issue. The fact is that you are perfectly willing to make an erroneous statement and then try and back out without egg on your face. That is NOT going to happen.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

chackojoseph wrote:K Mehta,

1) Just tell me the arms cache one can buy for rs 5 lakhs.
2) I am not replying to arrogant questions or repeats any more.
Sir, that 5 Lakhs amount per person is towards either cargo value or mercenary cost for ferrying that cargo.

If it is cargo value, how much 4x5 lakhs = 20 lakhs or 10 lakhs (2 person). For 10 lakhs, 8-16 tons of diesel can be brought, can you believe that small boat can carry 8-16 tons of diesel. If it is booze, do you think in GJ rough sea conditions, transfer of booze cases is easy from one boat to another. Then, what are they carrying, it must human terrorists or arms (not RDX, but rifles and grenades) or a combination of both, that is why they blew the boat. Because, once India gets evidence of any terrorism (humans or arms), it will fukkungly embarrass Pakis in global arena and Pakis at this juncture do not want such type of headache. Not only that Pakis are fearing Ajit Doval, imagine, some humans are caught and I bet AD team will make them to squeal like pigs, which might reveal more modus operandi of Pakis and their handler identities (nightmare of ISI).

Moreover, our def minister had promised they will release footage, until that for professional integrity (journalism), can you just bear for few days before coming to your conspiracy theory conclusion, because it is giving a bad taste to my tongue. TIA.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

shiv wrote:
chackojoseph wrote:As a reader, you can decide Shiv. I have never asked my media to be taken for granted. It is hardly a matter. But, I don't agree with your personal opinion of equating Cole with this incident. Anyway ramanna is banning me.
Ramana's actions are irrelevant to the issue. The fact is that you are perfectly willing to make an erroneous statement and then try and back out without egg on your face. That is NOT going to happen.
I do not agree with you. Cole example is a pathetic example.

Ramanna, I won't leave. You ban me. I will continue the discussion as i follow the forum rules.

kmkraoind,

Thanks.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

chackojoseph wrote:
I do not agree with you. Cole example is a pathetic example.
Calling the example pathetic does not make your statement any better.

You said:
chackojoseph wrote: 2) Could be, but a terror speed boat cannot harm a Naval vessel.
A boat damaged a naval ship and rendered your statement false.

You are wrong. Shows that you are quite often wrong in fact. You need not agree, but we are going to have a difference of opinion on this. Sorry if being wrong upsets you but that's not my problem.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

I know I wrote that in the current context. So, i still don't agree that Cole incident can be compared to this where there is no surprise element.
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

after reading the drama over here , i can only say , its like asking pukis by Indian tv anchor again and again whether they support terrorism !!!
Checkcoji , what happened to you ??? I mean an unidentified boat coming from karachi , got intercepted by Indian defense forces ( i am calling indian defense forces because people are trying to make difference between ICG and navy ) and in the process got busted . GOI and the Indian defense forces have indicated that it might have been used for terror attack taking the example of mumbai attack.

Now by going against the GOI report
1. You are undermining the GOI narrative with out backing it with substantial evidence
2. Showing disrespect to the sailors of ICG
3. Showing disrespect to Indian navy
4. showing disrespect to Different govt. agencies which helped in tracking this suspicious boat

What problem should people have specialy us , Indians if a suspicious boat originating from terrorland got busted by us even if it don't possess any mortal harm for us .
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

OK so what methodology would have convinced you ? How would you manage it without precise incontrovertible knowledge if YOU were in charge ? Easy for arm chair warriors to talk .If these people had attacked tell me would you have kept quite wrt the CG and Navy ? Also if they were smugglers arent they equally dangerous for our country ?
Prasanna
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

I do not understand all this discussion. It was a Pakistani boat with Pakistanis on board (is there a doubt in anyone's mind about this?). All Pakistani assets and personnel are terrorist assets and terrorists until proven otherwise. It was sunk by CG. AFAI am concerned a potential terrorist incident was averted. Good job, CG. Let Pakistan prove it is not a terrorist act.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

I only stated , reacting to a particular post that it has not been conclusively said by the govt that it is a terror boat. They said by circumstances. Then they said they will come with proof.
d_berwal
BRFite

Post by d_berwal »

Admins pls dont ban chacko... Instead creat a section on BRF were such people are listed out clearly so more people are aware

Its been a great enlightenment to all of us on the modus of operandi of people of similar nature and how they use social media in their favor and showing India in bad light, more he puts forth his spin doctor stuff more people will be educated in how to deal with the venom they spread.

his knowledge on defense matters and equipment is zero.

he is doing a great service of exposing the India hating club of defense journosss...
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Chacko sir

Please don't leave, we will miss your real time inputs about cattle smuggling in the high seas, we will also miss your breaking neuj from a pakistani point of view. Please take this hankie and wipe the egg off your face before you leave.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

It seems chacko sir will only accept evidence from Hafiz Suar.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Mahendra wrote:Chacko sir

Please don't leave, we will miss your real time inputs about cattle smuggling in the high seas, we will also miss your breaking neuj from a pakistani point of view. Please take this hankie and wipe the egg off your face before you leave.
While we are at it,

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=KWA ... ng&f=false :)
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

At the risk of beating a dead horse:

Only problem is that a certain party didn't manage to defeat Modi. All the insinuations about this Baki boat incident and a few more are a result of that. I have been blocked on certain social media websites for calling out his lies and bluff.

It's amazing how someone who is a long time forum member is willing to let his political leanings cloud his sense of objectivity considering the profession.

BTW, this is just another Baki terrorist incident and should be discussed in relevant thread. We are just giving this issue too much oxygen due to politics tainted conspeeracy theories of a few DDMs.
ldev
BRF Oldie

Post by ldev »

http://pib.nic.in/newsite/mbErel.aspx?relid=114289

The link above is the PIB release linked in the very first post in this thread. It says:
Coast Guard Intercepts Suspect Boat Carrying Explosives in Arabian Sea

An intelligence based midnight operation was conducted on the intervening night of Dec 31 and yesterdayby the Indian Coast Guard ships and aircraft to intercept a suspect fishing boat in Arabian Sea near Indo-Pak maritime boundary, approximately 365 km from Porbander.
As per the intelligence inputs received on 31st December, a fishing boat from KetiBunder near Karachi was planning some illicit transaction in Arabian Sea. Based on the input, Coast Guard Dornier aircraft undertook sea - air coordinated search and located the suspect fishing boat. Thereafter, the Coast Guard ship on patrol in area was diverted and intercepted the unlit boat at about midnight of 31st December in position 365 km West-South West of Porbandar.
The Coast Guard ship warned the fishing boat to stop for further investigation of the crew and cargo; however, the boat increased speed and tried to escape away from the Indian side of maritime boundary. The hot pursuit continued for nearly one hour and the Coast Guard ship managed to stop the fishing boat after firing warning shots. Four persons were seen on the boat who disregarded all warnings by the Coast Guard ship to stop and cooperate with investigation. Soon thereafter, the crew hid themselves in below deck compartment and set the boat on fire, which resulted in explosion and major fire on the boat.
Due to darkness, bad weather and strong winds, the boat and persons on board could not be saved or recovered. The boat burnt and sank in the same position, in early hours of 1st January. Coast Guard ships and aircraft are continuing operations in area to search for any possible survivor. Coast Guard and other security agencies are maintaining high vigil in maritime and coastal areas since last couple of months due to several inputs on threat from the sea.
I am bolding the words in which Intelligence agencies suspected that the boat was carrying explosives. I presume that in order to confirm their suspicion, the CG asked the boat to stop. They did not stop and were fired upon, either caught fire or set fire to the boat themselves, exploded and sank.

If they were fisherman or simple smugglers they will not have a death wish and would have surrendered. After all fisherman from both sides are routinely arrested by the other side.

If the CG deliberately fired on them based on intelligence inputs and killed them, that's finally a great turnaround for India that it is proactively exterminating terrorists.

If the CG indeed killed them and they were innocent fisherman, you can bet your a*s that Pakistan would be crying hoarse about India killing its fisherman. But Pakistan has denied any knowledge which means that if they were terrorists, they were on a covert mission for Pakistan.

Finally, in the worst case scenario (as is implied by some journalists) if this whole incident was a staged operation, with a dummy boat with nobody on board and the PIB release was simply designed to burnish the national security credentials of the Modi Government, it will not be the first time that Governments around the world do such things and will not be the last time either. Either way, it sends a message to Pakistan, that from now on, India will not take prisoners. If indeed this operation was supervised by Ajit Doval, he is actually practicing his offensive-defensive strategy and sending a very clear message to Pakistan.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Why oh why did that hindoo communal become the PM and causing major khujli to fair journalists... What a horrible situation for them and what delight for us.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Hey even if it was a smuggling boat, what the CG did was SOP.

The CG for sure foiled a terror plot.
IMHO, the Pakis were probably smuggling in explosives for the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas with assorted stuff. Maybe even one or two specially trained bum-makers / jihadi yahoos.

They're all fishfood / were salvaged by the CG.

Navy divers probably have parts of the boat, cargo etc by now.

GoI by now knows in much more detail, what we are only speculating, the media is trying to fish for info, and making a hashjob is SOP for them when they want more info, so that the government will throw some crumbs at them in the form of a tiny speck of info for them to anal-yze.
Good job by the CG
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

If the CG indeed killed them and they were innocent fisherman, you can bet your a*s that Pakistan would be crying hoarse about India killing its fisherman.
I made a similar point to PS about nobody claiming the boat and questioned his assertion that agencies other than CG were excluded or chose not to involve. he ended blocking me on twitter !!
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

He will end up blocking himself some day, like i suggested , everyone should get auto blocked when they follow him
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

chackojoseph wrote:K Mehta,

1) Just tell me the arms cache one can buy for rs 5 lakhs.
2) I am not replying to arrogant questions or repeats any more.
I know this poster is blocking me, but for others, let me just point out that the least a journalist should do is to be able to read and comprehend the data provided. This is regardless of his patriotic credentials or otherwise.

The 5 lakh - 10 lakh haggling was about compensation to be paid to the families of the deceased occupants of the suspect boat by their employers. Anyone who read the factual portions of the media reports on this would know this.

It is amazing that in light of this, chackojoseph would use the word "arrogant" for his questioners.
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

It is amazing that in light of this, chackojoseph would use the word "arrogant" for his questioners.
saar he probably did not understand the meaning of that word like many others
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

ldev wrote:http://pib.nic.in/newsite/mbErel.aspx?relid=114289

The link above is the PIB release linked in the very first post in this thread. It says:
Coast Guard Intercepts Suspect Boat Carrying Explosives in Arabian Sea

An intelligence based midnight operation was conducted on the intervening night of Dec 31 and yesterdayby the Indian Coast Guard ships and aircraft to intercept a suspect fishing boat in Arabian Sea near Indo-Pak maritime boundary, approximately 365 km from Porbander.
As per the intelligence inputs received on 31st December, a fishing boat from KetiBunder near Karachi was planning some illicit transaction in Arabian Sea. Based on the input, Coast Guard Dornier aircraft undertook sea - air coordinated search and located the suspect fishing boat. Thereafter, the Coast Guard ship on patrol in area was diverted and intercepted the unlit boat at about midnight of 31st December in position 365 km West-South West of Porbandar.
The Coast Guard ship warned the fishing boat to stop for further investigation of the crew and cargo; however, the boat increased speed and tried to escape away from the Indian side of maritime boundary. The hot pursuit continued for nearly one hour and the Coast Guard ship managed to stop the fishing boat after firing warning shots. Four persons were seen on the boat who disregarded all warnings by the Coast Guard ship to stop and cooperate with investigation. Soon thereafter, the crew hid themselves in below deck compartment and set the boat on fire, which resulted in explosion and major fire on the boat.
Due to darkness, bad weather and strong winds, the boat and persons on board could not be saved or recovered. The boat burnt and sank in the same position, in early hours of 1st January. Coast Guard ships and aircraft are continuing operations in area to search for any possible survivor. Coast Guard and other security agencies are maintaining high vigil in maritime and coastal areas since last couple of months due to several inputs on threat from the sea.
I am bolding the words in which Intelligence agencies suspected that the boat was carrying explosives. I presume that in order to confirm their suspicion, the CG asked the boat to stop. They did not stop and were fired upon, either caught fire or set fire to the boat themselves, exploded and sank.

If they were fisherman or simple smugglers they will not have a death wish and would have surrendered. After all fisherman from both sides are routinely arrested by the other side.

If the CG deliberately fired on them based on intelligence inputs and killed them, that's finally a great turnaround for India that it is proactively exterminating terrorists.

If the CG indeed killed them and they were innocent fisherman, you can bet your a*s that Pakistan would be crying hoarse about India killing its fisherman. But Pakistan has denied any knowledge which means that if they were terrorists, they were on a covert mission for Pakistan.

Finally, in the worst case scenario (as is implied by some journalists) if this whole incident was a staged operation, with a dummy boat with nobody on board and the PIB release was simply designed to burnish the national security credentials of the Modi Government, it will not be the first time that Governments around the world do such things and will not be the last time either. Either way, it sends a message to Pakistan, that from now on, India will not take prisoners. If indeed this operation was supervised by Ajit Doval, he is actually practicing his offensive-defensive strategy and sending a very clear message to Pakistan.

I recall reading that the Intel quoted what the people on the boat were wearing *when the boat left port*. And that was verified when the boat was sighted.

That - to me - is not some idle intelligence.

Since the boat did not stop, when told to stop, everything after that is irrelevant. Smugglers/terrorists, routes they took or did not, what may or may not have been in the boat, who got killed, etc, etc, etc. makes no difference.

Next time, let people know when you leave port, tell them where you are going, what you are carrying. And, when on the high seas you are told to stop, stop and if need be allow the party to board.

Peace.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Surya wrote:
saar he probably did not understand the meaning of that word like many others
And what's with the consistently fractured English and execrable grammar? I don't know whether chackojoseph writes for an English-language outlet or a vernacular one, but even halfway decent Telugu and Hindi journalists I have read and heard are proficient if not fluent in English (not elevating English here, it is just that the reality that English is the lingua franca in the communication field).

Language skills, particularly reading and writing with care, are prerequisites for logical thinking and exposition. And like any skill, those skills too require a lifetime's dedication to improvement through self-correction, receiving feedback etc.

What we have seen here is a dramatic "stage performance" of what is probably a "typical" Indian journalist. We should be grateful for having been given the opportunity for a case study.

While I am at it, let me also point out that chackojoseph consistently uses 9/11 (as the event spurring updated security procedures in India) when the correct date is 26/11.
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 09 Jan 2015 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

In the US anyone who doubts the 9/11 official version and goes for theories like the "FBI blew up the seventh tower" or asks questions like "why did the seventh tower fall, when the planes hit only tower one and tower two" is INSTANTLY given a tin foil hat and a tattoo on his forehead reading "PARIAH" in caps. No US journo would even peddle that line in his dreams.

In India, such people are given positions as journalists in MSM. This is an "==" that holds between us and Bakis. Our journos are equally good at being tin foil hat wearing CT artists when compared to some worthies in Bakistan. Not too far behind from the likes of Zaid Hamid.

THere is however a difference between Baki CT journos and ours and that is the Baki ones will bat for "their idea" of Bakistan. Ours bat for anything BUT India. Supaaanarrraaah onleeee.
member_23365
BRFite

Post by member_23365 »

At BRF, I would have expected CT regarding those four poor Abduls wont be getting their 72 ayeshas b'cos their master blew them up instead of letting them earn a martyrdom from kuffr's bullet.
But here we are doubting Cost Guards who have to think twice before firing a shot if they spot TFTA boat in Indian waters again. Is this the real reason for all this SOP by DDMs.
Aditya G
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya G »

chackojoseph wrote:
KiranM wrote: Ever thought that CG assets was at hand for the fastest possible reaction? Also Navy being in charge does not mean CG will not be used. To swat a fly (a fishing boat) you do not use a hammer (IN warship) but a swatter (CG patrol vessels). Regarding the 2nd boat, I remember reading that it developed some problems and returned back to Pak. So why would CG or even IN pursue it and end up actually breaking international norms?

Parallels can be drawn with Army and BSF like how they manage the counter insurgency in J&K. Army is the overall in charge but it does not mean BSF, CRPF or JK Police do not engage threats on their own when warranted.
You are only inferring that CG was the fastest possible. So, it is only a guess.

So, you are trying to say that that a terror boat is a fly? and IN is a hammer. I do not agree with you based on what we have been told since 2010.
Chacko, there is an explicit press release from the Navy that it was aware and ICG taking on the suspect vessel was planned/normal. You should accept it at face value. No reason to look for failure in face of explicit denial by the Navy.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

ldev, Don't waste your time!
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

I cannot imagine what's wrong with chackoji. I hope it's a temporary aberration, otherwise the paki Def forum beckons.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:ldev, Don't waste your time!
Like "alleged" terrorists, we should start using the term alleged journalists for some low IQ idiots like pravin swamy and others of his traitorous ilk.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Actually the sustained high-pitch takleef of the Congress and their media proxies on this issue is the most interesting aspect of all.

It is almost as if the Congress has taken it as a personal affront, very much to heart, that this Pakistani terror boat attack was foiled. Their sensibilities seem to have been injured beyond even the normal bounds of WKK syndrome or pseudo-secularitis. It is as if something they dearly hoped, even expected, to happen was thwarted... and a subsequent opportunity of great magnitude was thus snatched away from them.

Let us consider the Congress' long, cosy relationship with domestic and Pakistani proponents of the Saffron Terrorism myth. For ten years, the Congress government at the highest levels did everything it could to maintain public focus on this fictional entity, the Hindu Terrorist movement.

It was no coincidence that, after Zaid Hamid alleged that "red threads" on the wrists of the 26/11 attackers established their Hindu provenance, Digvijay Singh released a book by an Indian Islamic-terror apologist reiterating exactly the same theory. It was no accident that Chidambaram continued to talk of Hindu Terrorism, and to cite the Samjhauta Express attack as evidence of its existence, even after the UN had named Arif Qasmani of the LeT as the individual responsible. One wonders if it was even happenstance that Hemant Karkare, the ATS police officer being pressurized by Digvijay Singh to fabricate a case of "Hindu Terrorism" against Colonel Srikant Purohit, expressed his reluctance in a phone call to the Congress high command on the afternoon of 26/11 and then met a violent end that very night.

So let us say the Coast Guard had NOT managed to stop the terror boat on 31/12. That it had reached its destination and its occupants had successfully carried out their attack. Would they have worn red wrist-threads, perhaps carried pictures of Hindu deities in their pockets to be pulled from their corpses? If they had, wouldn't that have been a great story for Karan Thapar and Praveen Swami to write about... the renewed influx of Hindu terror in the Modi age?

Even if the attackers hadn't worn red threads, what would the very fact of a successful repeat of 26/11 have done to public confidence in the GOI? Could it have turned the tables on a hitherto unstoppable Modi wave, weeks before the Delhi and Bihar elections? Wouldn't there have been ample grounds for some Congress proxies to suddenly develop concern for "national security", and to castigate Ajit Doval for having failed to stop a massive terrorist attack? For the WKK crowd to renew their call for "uninterrupted and uninterruptible dialogue" because the attack clearly revealed that the GOI's policy of massive retaliation to border firing had failed?

All of this didn't happen because the terror boat was intercepted and blew itself up. A lot of people thus felt "cheated" out of a lot of things... the Congress, the Islamist apologists, the pseudo-secular mouthpieces in Indian media, the "peace at all costs" lobby of WKKs, and of course, last but not least, Pakistan itself.

But in order to feel "cheated", one has to first expect a reward that is subsequently denied. No? Otherwise why feel cheated? Why the sense of immense outrage and deprivation over the self-immolation of a few Paki smugglers, even if they were only "smugglers" as is being claimed? Why such wild-eyed, hyperventilating, braying taqleef?
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

To whomsoever it may concern, the seething anger is not because "journalists" are questioning the government actions/statements. That is one of the main benefit of free press. However, the way the "journalists" are "framing" this to favor only one side of the argument is what gets people's goat. There is also no recognition of mistake on their (media's) part (For e.g. "Navy not involved"). That is the definition of media bias. A real journalist will try to present both or all sides of the story. That is absent here.

The attack started too quickly, and without any attempt to inquiry. It was loud, demeaning and accusatory from the beginning, rather than being investigative, probing and/or fair. Public, fortunately, has their eyes wide open due to the proliferation of WWW and SM. Now WWW and SM are acting as a watchdog on the media, whose credibility is at an all time low in India (IMO).
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Rudradev wrote:But in order to feel "cheated", one has to first expect a reward that is subsequently denied. No? Otherwise why feel cheated? Why the sense of immense outrage and deprivation over the self-immolation of a few Paki smugglers, even if they were only "smugglers" as is being claimed? Why such wild-eyed, hyperventilating, braying taqleef?
Hmmm
Interesting point you raise here.
Maybe this even puts into perspective, the actions and inactions of some people during 26/11 itself.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

A month after 26/11, I was at a party (indic) and one worthy who has a PeeChaddi and director level DIE was wondering out loud whether the GoI/Security people had a court order or not before tapping the mobile phones of terrorists and recording the conversations between terrorists and their handlers. I surprised myself by holding back from landing a couple of good solid ones on it's face right then there.

The only reason those cowards landed on the beach in dakshina mumbai was to cause mayhem. This person was not even wrong. Same with PS and CJ and other journalists of their ilk.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Rudradev, nicely summarized. I think you hit the nail on the head. Perhaps your writeup can be disseminated on FB and its link tweeted?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

matrimc wrote:A month after 26/11, I was at a party (indic) and one worthy who has a PeeChaddi and director level DIE was wondering out loud whether the GoI/Security people had a court order or not before tapping the mobile phones of terrorists and recording the conversations between terrorists and their handlers. I surprised myself by holding back from landing a couple of good solid ones on it's face right then there.The only reason those cowards landed on the beach in dakshina mumbai was to cause mayhem. This person was not even wrong. Same with PS and CJ and other journalists of their ilk.
This tops one DIE who once argued the benefits of Islamic rule over india. The major pluses being the food and sweet recipes. I did not know then to whether to pull my hairs or pull the gun or pull his guts out. These species are really unreal and alien to Earth. Imagine if these terrorist eliminate high profile political leader and the riots afterward. Most of idiots crying over this have the history of being antagonistic to Desh and Deshwasis.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Pakis are frustrated with their failed attacks at

1. Jammu terror attack on December 5th.
2. Trying to infiltrate all along the LOC, AGPL and LC and failing.
3. Failure of the sleeper cells all over in India.
4. Getting frustrated by "Ghar Wapsi" campaign.
5. Failure of the sea route attack.
6. Another attack all along the border with Defense ministry relocating 10,000 people to temporary shelter (it is 0 degrees in/around the border from Amritsar north and temporary shelters are no jokes)

and now! they are desperate to do something very fast and are failing!!!

We need to look at our history to learn and adapt for future!!! DO WE HAVE AMNESIA? I think
Congress, Dork Journalists, and closet pakis do!!