Aditya_V wrote:Looking at Google earth, more and more facilities of PLA are coming up in Chumbi Valley, they are flooding the valley, see coordinates 27°31'13.4"N 88°58'17.1"E (27.520389, 88.971407 in decimals)
Please consider this as choti mooh badi baat
. This site was marked by rajfortyseven on Twitter and was cross posted on BRF but I have a real problem with accepting this as a regular military site for the following reasons. I say this after spending hours and hours looking for Chinese military sites.
I say this because
1. military sites usually have excellent road connectivity, this one does not
2. There are usually large parade or parking/training areas. Very little here.
3. It is usually a neat walled compound with guarded gate entrance. This has no such thing
4. If vehicles are seen they are olive green military and neatly parked in rows. In any case civil vehicles are not seen. This site has many likely civil vehicles haphazardly parked
5. There is often, but not always a helipad
This is not to say that the Chinese are not building up - but there are so many other sites. Even this image is from 2016 and is not new.