Army strikes terror camps in PoK

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Re: India's Retaliation Options to significant terrorist strikes

Post by deejay »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:Bande me hai dum. Vande Matram.

All the nay sayers myself included are stunned. Modiji my proud salute and humble pranaam to you. You have brought tears to my eyes.

Deejay...kush ? ;-)
:D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ya Ya .... after so many years of waiting. Good time to be in fauj. Happy for the guys who did it. Salute. (P.S. almost jealous of them)
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

Singha wrote:good to see politicians despite their differences coming together for once to support our nations security. they surely sensed public mood and fell in line.
That's because of the operational success that has been achieved. Congi would have played a different tune, if God forbid, one of our boys got hit or was captured....
Last edited by chandrasekaran on 29 Sep 2016 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Both you and I were getting really frustrated. My boss is gving me a hard time but I cant focus on anything but this. Cant help smiling.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

chandrasekaran, which essentially means the surgery started from taking kangrez as pseudo-enemy with white skin. #justsaying :wink:
Last edited by SaiK on 29 Sep 2016 17:58, edited 1 time in total.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the next big scare for TSP is having the entire IN moving around the Guj-Sindh coast, with heavy movement of fighters from bhuj, nalia, jamnagar and pune....

the redoubtable "Haiders" MirageIII harpoon ASM squadron - a chance to prove its mettle and teach a lesson to the kuffar.

main worry for PN - they can lose a snooping P3 or two using the angles on this one...
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

The intent from top is so clear now, you will see offensiveness in a lot of ways. This is big from signalling perspective , very very big. Signal to Pak, to B Dutt and R Sardesai, to babus to everybody....huge !!
JayS
Forum Moderator

Post by JayS »

Yagnasri wrote:As someone posted before here, NM is far more sinister, while planing and execution, than we presume. Someone who know him as CM of Guj told me once that if NM thinks someone is stabbed him the back or tried to do so he will ensure that such person is destroyed compleately and at the same time maintain very good relationship with that person. Remember how he went to Kasu Bhai Patel and touched his feet after defeating him in the elections?

I think NM gave chance to Shariff and Shariff blow it. Now Shariff may have to find a fresh home in Jedda or London once again. If think Shariff2 is not going to retire soon and may stage a coup. PA needs a scape goat and Shariff1 can be that.

May be we will see Imran baba as PM of pakis soon.
I have heard this once before. Modi never Forgets, Modi never Forgives. Now that's the right kind of Leader for India for long term.. :mrgreen:
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

check if CPEC has stopped constructions
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

big panda back in peking will be carefully observing this ... squeals for a show of support must have already gone out from the pigs.

this is also likely the first time most of saarc has gotten behind india on the terror issue.

only the two self-proclaimed bad boys nepal and SL are holding out.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:Both you and I were getting really frustrated. My boss is gving me a hard time but I cant focus on anything but this. Cant help smiling.
Sir, shaam ko Old Monk khol lena. Saath peeyenge! 8)
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Was off daru but Aaaj to banta hai. Done.
ks_sachin
BRF Oldie

Post by ks_sachin »

Deleted...although unnecessary...
Last edited by ks_sachin on 29 Sep 2016 20:47, edited 2 times in total.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

Wow! First time I see Burka visibly shaken.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

some info on the prep IA did last week - fwd movement of ammo and fuel dumps and 2 addl brigades moved to south kashmir to free up units already there for LOC

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 469511.cms
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

self deleted
Last edited by Akshay Kapoor on 29 Sep 2016 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Whatever it was, it was very well done.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Singha wrote:good to see politicians despite their differences coming together for once to support our nations security. they surely sensed public mood and fell in line.

Only nitishwa seems to have congratulated the Central Govt so far, may be because he has to ward off lallu ka patta.

All the other parties have very very pointed congratulated the IA only, knowing well how much of face they have lost and that is how much jalan there is against Modi. Big burnol moment for the congis, commies and all other caste based parties.

The PDP has simply shut it's pie hole like other kashmiri parties. Separatists are stunned and many trucks carrying burnol are already speeding their way to the valley.

IWT threat and surgical strikes one after the other?? too much for the bearded baboons to handle in one week.

The BJP would have even wrested the initiative away from the congis after the cauvery waters mediation debacle. The timing could not be so coincidental and it has been a very bold and calculated move to neutralize the congis in more ways than one.

pappu is done for in UP and hopefully so are the others.

It's like Modi told the congis in parliament during the MNREGA discussions, "doubt anything else, but do not doubt my political acumen"
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ks_sachin wrote:Akshay,
Sorry I did not get time to mail you but this puts a few things I heard in perspective.
19 Div is close to our heart and a few of the Uri boys who died were from our Paltan although different bn.
Chatter in regimental circles.
So smoke and now the fire!!!!
Can you confirm if there was some activity a week or so ago? Again SF.

Guys, don't do this discussion on an open forum.

Take it off line, please.

Do not identify any unit(s).
Bhaskar_T
BRFite

Post by Bhaskar_T »

I too like many of you have been celebrating and pinched myself if this is true :) Kudos to our forces and government to call the bluff by Pakistanis.

PS - I have one question which was commented briefly in 1/2 pages back. Somebody claimed that India already has S400. Is this true - Yes or No? My understanding is that GOI and Russia have agreed for the S-400 purchase/sale but neither the money has been given to Russia nor S400 has arrived in India (being operational is even extreme thought). Can some one clarify please?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Sid
BRFite

Post by Sid »

Some back and forth will continues for some months, lets see how this exchange goes. People like Burka are supposed to act like this.

A defining moment for India, Jai hind.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

^^ THIS IS MASSIVE ONE LINER MIXED MESSAGE EVEN FOR AMIR KHAAN TO SWALLOW!
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

chetak wrote:
ks_sachin wrote:Akshay,
Sorry I did not get time to mail you but this puts a few things I heard in perspective.

You are right. Sachin, delete this pls. I'l delete my repsonse.
Last edited by Akshay Kapoor on 29 Sep 2016 18:26, edited 1 time in total.
Vamsee
BRFite

Post by Vamsee »

SaiK wrote:Image
Fake account saar :-)
prashanth
BRFite

Post by prashanth »

Well done Army and GOI! Thank you!
Sid
BRFite

Post by Sid »

Vamsee wrote: Fake account saar :-)
Not fake account but tweet is fake.
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

Thataka has been brought down. Next in line, will be assorted asuras that show up inclusive of surphanaka. After that have to take down Vaali (Four fathers) who have pact with napakis, and allow all support to operate freely. Then Ravana Samharam. Just getting started. Dig in for long haul. The toilet of the world will be decontaminated and a sacrophage built soon.
Vamsee
BRFite

Post by Vamsee »

Sid wrote:
Check the id. There is a "t" in it which is not there in original twitter handle
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:
chetak wrote:

You are right. Sachin, delete this pls. I'l delete my repsonse.
Thanks for understanding, saar. Much appreciated.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Per twitter
Hearing about the "surgical strike" Rahul Gandhi is saying that he will support the surgeons who went on strike.
JayS
Forum Moderator

Post by JayS »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:
If they utter a word public joote maregi !! These guys know what the public mood is and what govt intent is.
But look how carefully Congis and sickulars are only congratulating IA and avoiding even saying GoI let alone PM/Modi. Some trying to downplay - its not the first time, why govt is breast-beating, it POK-Indian territory, not gone in Pakistan actually so why so much breast-beating or even Modi not alone taking decision, he should not be given credit, so why its #ModiPunishesPak and what not. The usual suspects trying hard. They were caught napping and now slowly they are recovering.
Last edited by JayS on 29 Sep 2016 18:39, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
BRFite

Post by Sid »

Beauty of all this is Porkies cannot claim terrorists were killed there as they ar not officially acknowledged.

Hence you cannot retaliate for what you cannot acknowledge.

Well played PM Modi :mrgreen:
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Some brilinat comments on tweets

' Dear Paksitanis, now you have no need to cross the LOC to die. Indian Army has started home delivery'
' Modi expands Swach Bharat Abhiyan across the border'
ani_sharma
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ani_sharma »

Sid wrote:
I believe DGMO brief never mentioned we conducted operation on Pakistani land. The narrative built now is on this like.
They can't really respond diplomatically w/o leaving any loopholes.
zoverian
BRFite

Post by zoverian »

Now the next question on a serious note...."Will Pakistan Retaliate".....

Nawaz sharif doesn't have a guts...but....Raheel Sharif (Army Chief) may take the gamble...
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Om Garudaya namah!!! Om Pigeonaya namah !!!
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Raheel ki izzat kaa sawaal hai. Koop to karna he padega
Bhaskar_T
BRFite

Post by Bhaskar_T »

Raheel's tenure ends in November. He has 3 options, either choose Jannat by retaliating to Indian attack or do a coup on Miyaan Nawaz or retire, keep enjoying biriyani. I think he will choose either 2nd or 3rd option.
zoverian wrote:Now the next question on a serious note...."Will Pakistan Retaliate".....

Nawaz sharif doesn't have a guts...but....Raheel Sharif (Army Chief) may take the gamble...
Sid
BRFite

Post by Sid »

CNN/BBC are parroting Porki version of events, it was the same during Kargil era as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/29/homepage2 ... l-strikes/
Despite both sides' fierce rhetoric, it was unlikely there would be a military escalation at this point, IHS Global Insight analyst Asad Ali told CNN.

"What I would say is that the Pakistani generals are very much ready to use nuclear weapons, at least three strategic nukes, if there is a major border incursion (from India)," he said.

Ali said both the Indian and Pakistani governments were playing to their domestic audiences, as much as each other.
"The Pakistan military can't betray to their domestic audience that they've allowed the Indians to actually cross the line of control by as many as 12 kilometers and there was no action against that," he said.
"On the Indian side, Modi needs to show his domestic constituents that he's taken aggressive action. This is something he promised before he got elected in 2014."
So who the hell is this Ali fella?
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Burkha is deeply pained for two reasons. First one (obvious) being that Pak got effed. Second and probably the most important reason why she is sore is that this huge operation took place this this khabarandi didn't get a whiff of it considering that she had complete/full access to all communication channels among the power corridors during UPA regime.