Army strikes terror camps in PoK

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Re: Army strikes terror camps in PoK

Post by darshhan »

Singha wrote:TSP has nowhere near the border surveillance grid we have - because they do not have the problem of infiltration .... dont think they have ground surveillance radars, lorros , ground sensors etc. the fence put up in IB is also ours .

they are nanga whenever we want to go across and will need to spend huge to put up similar grid in terns of capex and opex. Cheen is not going to foot the bill on that one and neither is amrika . and I dont think saudis will send its army to help :rotfl:

or else they can get used to being hit like this whenever someone in dilli gets in the mood.
You are spot on. This is the big problem for Pakistan. The counterinsurgency grid plus the border surveillance grid that we have established to neutralize mujahideen will make life exceedingly difficult for their Special forces and commandos who try to operate in J&K too. The lorros or thermal imager that we use will identify the SSG commando as well as any Mujahideen. Again the response time and methods used by our RR Units engaged in CI ops will be far more effective to what the mix of rangers and paki army can achieve in POK. That is why we have tremendous advantage here in carrying out behind the lines ops relative to Pakistani Army.
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Side benefits of the Strike.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1286698

Security expenditure(of CPEC) has been growing at an alarming rate over the past couple of years, and all of it has been in the dark.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

Here are the implications of this strike.

Indian Army had the untested capability to go for such strikes, now we know it works. IA will no doubt learn from this and improve on it and may be create more such attack teams for future.

Politicos and civil admins now know that this is possible. They will be willing to invest more on intelligence, equipment, man power and money for such operations.

Modi government understands that this kind of actions should be accompanied with other diplomatic and economic pressure. Things like IWT, civil airspace etc should be leveraged to create maximum economic pain.

Yet one thing that confuses me is the thinking in the current Admin. Are they trying to persuade Pakistan to behave good or are they ready to destroy Pakistan? I have a feeling that there is a camp inside the Modi regime that is recommending the persuasion route and not the destruction route. I hope Modi understands this and take the destruction route. Pakistan does not have the capability to behave good unless we break it into smaller pieces.
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

I agree that Pakistan as it is now, has too much anti-India venom, and so we need to make as many pieces of it as need to bring that down to a level where anti-indian venom is reduced to a small fraction.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

JTull wrote:Saeed is on TV so he's alive. Wherever this speech is being broadcast from, a Brahmos flight should deliver the flowers.
that would be amazing...a long bearded JEM/LET tanzeem Emir ranting and raving from his stage with line of AK47 wielding stormtroops behind him, fanboys taking selfies and videos from the audience, indian flags being stomped, a sudden horrid screech of approaching object bam the stage disappears into flame, followed by two more pin point impacts in the same crater...

but we'd need good humint assets on the ground with a radio beacon to give the firing cue. these Emirs tend to move under heavy security and change plans. however as mossad proved many times , with good humint, the attack part of the problem is the easier one.
Sid
BRFite

Post by Sid »

While all of India seems so worried about porky retaliation, same does not seems to be the case in porkyland? Instead they seems to be debating definition of a"surgical strike".

Another point, while our announcement was made by DGMO/Foreign Ministry our neighbors were made solely by ISPR. So their military is now foreign ministry + PMP?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

They have been doing it in moharammic proportions in the form of jihad., but they end up either having their 72s or under some pindi surgery
adityadange
BRFite

Post by adityadange »

Christopher Sidor wrote: Fair enough let's be patient. My obsession is that we are not imposing any cost on the PA. We are imposing cost on LeT or JEM or Hizbul which will not work. My obsession is that my country's territories are still in the hand of this despicable contraption called as Pakistan. But let us be patient sir.
I think of following sequence of punishment as our network grows deeper in pak/pok
launch pads (cannon fodder)/PA forward posts (support elements) => training camps (mid management of terrorist)/PA supply depots, logistic centers => terrorist fund raisers (hafeez saeed, dawood etc)/PA Local/lower rank officers => masters (PA/ISI generals)
more the ladder goes up, more covert action will be. this will take time as efficient network should be present first.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Singha wrote:but we'd need good humint assets on the ground with a radio beacon to give the firing cue. these Emirs tend to move under heavy security and change plans. however as mossad proved many times , with good humint, the attack part of the problem is the easier one.
do we really need all that? the dude goes on public rallies and gives speeches, relayed on live TV!

our problem is collateral damage perceptions of innocents killed.

in reality why would an innocent attend a jihai rally by hafizpig is beyond me..but that would be a hardsell.

maybe right after 26/11, if we had lobbed a dozen at suspected sites in muridke etc, we could have gotten him, and dealt with fallout
adityadange
BRFite

Post by adityadange »

Sid wrote:
sudhan wrote:
His ramblings are restricted to twitter

This tweet got over 200 likes..
Its sad to think he was ever with Indian Armed forces. He was once a go to guy for LCA/Arjun projects, how far he has fallen
replied to his tweet:
@ajaishukla are you Ajai Shukla of India or Azar Shakeel of pakistan? you dont believe your DGMO but believe paki ISPR?
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

There was supposed to be another press conference by DGMO today at 18:00/ Did it happen ?

This Shukla has sold his soul to highest bidder. I wrote a similar tweet to him yesterday.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, talking about TSP response, here is my take. Look, for them the status quo is to restore equal equal in letter and spirit. And this, they can count on USA and China. So whatever they do, military/political/terror, this will be their objective. And USA will come out with its "both sides" crap, you can be rest assured. On the Indian side, I see that the traitors, while grudgingly accepting that this is a paradigm shift, nevertheless have started pointing to the theory that this raid is nothing new, it was done before, and ModiJi is only giving political cover. So next couple of days, you can expect Burka, Thappad et. al, have the likes of Shookla, some "South Asian expert" puke like Dalton etc hit the airwaves and puke that this raid was nothing extraordinary, it was publicized to placate "Hindu nationalists" yada yada. This kind of internal dynamic in India restores TSP's H&D. And I also expect a US-led effort to push India for talks with TSP. Now that India has avenged Uri, it should be "confident" to face TSP in talks including Kashmir. You get the drift. This could very well be the spectacle going forward.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

is there a provision in SAARC for a majority of members to expel another member ?

india should expel TSP from it, and force Nepal to pick a side in the vote as well.
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

CRamS wrote:Guys, talking about TSP response, here is my take. Look, for them the status quo is to restore equal equal in letter and spirit. And this, they can count on USA and China. So whatever they do, military/political/terror, this will be their objective. And USA will come out with its "both sides" crap, you can be rest assured. On the Indian side, I see that the traitors, while grudgingly accepting that this is a paradigm shift, nevertheless have started pointing to the theory that this raid is nothing new, it was done before, and ModiJi is only giving political cover. So next couple of days, you can expect Burka, Thappad et. al, have the likes of Shookla, some "South Asian expert" puke like Dalton etc hit the airwaves and puke that this raid was nothing extraordinary, it was publicized to placate "Hindu nationalists" yada yada. This kind of internal dynamic in India restores TSP's H&D. And I also expect a US-led effort to push India for talks with TSP. Now that India has avenged Uri, it should be "confident" to face TSP in talks including Kashmir. You get the drift. This could very well be the spectacle going forward.
No one in the USA cares about Pakistan. The Pakistan-friendly GOP no longer exists. Trump is vehemently anti-Muslim. There is no political benefit for Hillary to come to Pakistan's defense.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

dont think there will be any more press confs. no statement by IA today, this is the latest

ADG PI - INDIAN ARMY ‏@adgpi 5h5 hours ago
Lt Gen Surinder Singh,#WesternArmy Commander visited Headquarters Vajra Corps & was briefed on the operational preparedness.
maxratul
BRFite -Trainee

Post by maxratul »

jamwal wrote:There was supposed to be another press conference by DGMO today at 18:00/ Did it happen ?
Army was supposed to have a conference at 1800 hrs yesterday. Got postponed to today. Which got postponed again. Something is up, I am expecting good news.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

komal wrote:No one in the USA cares about Pakistan. The Pakistan-friendly GOP no longer exists. Trump is vehemently anti-Muslim. There is no political benefit for Hillary to come to Pakistan's defense.
well not overtly, but there is the risk of institutional support from career bureaucrats and SD advisors etc. think robin raphel and how much damage she caused single handedly without ever being in politics
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

jamwal wrote:There was supposed to be another press conference by DGMO today at 18:00/ Did it happen ?

This Shukla has sold his soul to highest bidder. I wrote a similar tweet to him yesterday.
No highest bidder required, saar.

His foul mouthed kind can be bought for peanuts.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

Atmavik wrote:Side benefits of the Strike.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1286698

Security expenditure(of CPEC) has been growing at an alarming rate over the past couple of years, and all of it has been in the dark.
One thing caught my eye in this article...
And nobody doubts that our security forces have made major sacrifices in the war on terror, as well as facing the looming threat from a belligerent India these days.
I think their diplomatic counter-offensive will be on these lines.. i.e. "India will become more belligerent if not checked by Pakistan. So, help us." I'm not sure how many will buy into this convoluted logic given they are the ones who export terror and harbour terrorists - the fountain head of international terrorism. Modi govt have to be prepared for this.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

symontk wrote: Earlier Pakistan was backing on its nuclear status to prevent the attacks. Now that it is not giving them any security, they will look for other options. Here I am thinking like a Pak general who is really vengeful. Our GOI is thinking of war from Pakistan and so moving out people out of border areas (it might also happen). My take is that war is not what is going to happen next. I may be wrong, but reading from denial from Pakistan I am thinking that they are having a different plan

One of the downside of our surgical strike or hot pursuit or cross border attack, whatever you call it, is that it legitimize cross border attacks. In the same way, we should be expecting similar attacks from Pakistan in future actually near future from regular Pak army, not that it is going to make any difference
This is semantics, but I dislike the expression that our retaliation "legitimizes cross border attacks". This suggests that all attacks until now were illegitimate but one retaliation from us suddenly makes future attacks legitimate. This is precisely the logic put forward by Pakistan and their apologists in India. Whether I like the expression or not it will become 100% true if we fail to respond to future attacks.

I see a lot of cheering going on saying that things have changed forever. Forever is a long time. Unless we respond to each and every attack from the other side we will have to rationalize and console ourselves that our one solitary retaliatory action has now "legitimized" Pakistani attacks. We must legitimize retaliation and risk war.

Let me digress for a bit here. There was once an assumed paradigm that national militaries would fight national militaries. The Pakistan army, having no appetite for direct war chose to arm jihadis. But the jihadis have only small arms, not tanks and aircraft. But Pakistanis are still not using those weapons. they are saying "We will go straight to nuclear weapons if we the army are forced to fight" The Pakistani army uses its tanks and aircraft to exert its dominance over its multiple jihadi militias. The only militias that the Paki army does not punish are "sarkari jihadis" like the LeT who act as echo chambers for the Pakistani army.

If the Pakistani army fails to support and protect the "sarkari jihadis" and give them superior weapons I do not believe they are going to lie back and die. They will exert pressure on the army. That in fact is happening as we speak. The army is getting jihadized. But this brings us to an old problem. Jihad is anti-Kafir - not specifically anti India. So a jihadized army+militia in Pakistan armed with tanks and aircraft are going to be a technical threat to more than just India, although in practice they can only threaten India and maybe Afghanistan. But once a group of properly jihadized people start controlling Paki tanks, ships, SAMs and aircraft they will also weasel their way into nuclear weapons.

Let me state what this means to me:
  • Pakistan is well on its way to becoming a jihadized nuclear armed state
  • While India is the most obvious target for nuclear weapons the fact is jihadis will want to dominate other nations including Europe and the US. In fact many technically trained jihadis in Pakistan manning nukes may appear from the UK and Europe
  • Whatever is left of the Pakistani army that opposes jihad and Talibaniac sharia will be sidelined, retired, sent packing
  • There is good news and bad news
  • The good news is that the US is beginning to smell the coffee and may actually cut off sophisticated arms and financial aid
  • The bad news is that I am beginning to suspect that the world somehow hopes that India will solve their Pakistan problem
What can India do?
1. We have to help Pakistan become a threat to the world before the world wakes up and stops helping them. Jihad in Pakistan is important for everyone and unstoppable
2. We really really must be ready to nuke them out of existence and get hurt in the process
3. People who don't like the idea need to come up with much better ideas by getting out of denial and imagining that Pakistan is somehow peace loving and moderate. The moderates such as existed are being squeezed out
4. Educated Indians are not doing enough reading about Pakistan, but talking too much about personal experiences with individuals or small groups of Pakistanis.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:Guys, talking about TSP response, here is my take. Look, for them the status quo is to restore equal equal in letter and spirit. And this, they can count on USA and China. So whatever they do, military/political/terror, this will be their objective. And USA will come out with its "both sides" crap, you can be rest assured. On the Indian side, I see that the traitors, while grudgingly accepting that this is a paradigm shift, nevertheless have started pointing to the theory that this raid is nothing new, it was done before, and ModiJi is only giving political cover. So next couple of days, you can expect Burka, Thappad et. al, have the likes of Shookla, some "South Asian expert" puke like Dalton etc hit the airwaves and puke that this raid was nothing extraordinary, it was publicized to placate "Hindu nationalists" yada yada. This kind of internal dynamic in India restores TSP's H&D. And I also expect a US-led effort to push India for talks with TSP. Now that India has avenged Uri, it should be "confident" to face TSP in talks including Kashmir. You get the drift. This could very well be the spectacle going forward.
Inaction cannot restore Baki H&D nor can *sickular* bleating within India. Either the mango apdul believes ISPR that no raid happened or revenge is dished out to India. There can be no other option but loss of H&D.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Marten wrote:These juicy details don't seem to be doing any good. All they do is raise questions.

Would not expect an SF officer to leak such info, especially about any MO that might be repeated in the future.
And especially the Quint type article that left many a defence journos red faced (the author was even more irresponsible and basically found lying later about the numbers etc.) Whoever feeds these sources must be weeded out.

The biggest outcome from the strikes was that all the whiners within India stand exposed. All the threats across the border appear to be very shallow. Playing the echandee game was a master-stroke. But operational details must not be shared regardless of how much they help jingos.
For this jingo with little military knowledge, the details are just the icing on a lovely cake - unnecessary but welcome tidbits nevertheless. I would not expect the true sources to 'leak' anything of significance and certainly not the truth. It is however, a great idea to have all these bits of information floating around, with no means of verification. It keeps us happy and the enemy confused (as well as those among the Barking Mutt clan who would 'inadvertently' aid them in the guise of news).

This is a game changer, no doubt about that at all. IMHO there is NOTHING Pakistan can do other than deny it for as long as they can, then slowly accept it when the heat dies down a bit a'la Kargil. Meanwhile they will bluster and secretly plot to retaliate either conventionally or via the usual proxies. The IA and the government are well prepared for any such eventuality and I am sure will respond sharply and severely.

The Paki bluff has finally been called and they have been found wanting - the Emperor really has no clothes, or as BRFites like to say - they are Nuke Nood :rotfl:
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Russia responds
ANI Verified account
‏@ANI_news

We are concerned with the aggravation lately of the situation along the line of control between India and Pakistan: Russia Foreign Ministry
and
ANI Verified account
‏@ANI_news

Calling on parties to not allow escalation of tension&to settle existing problems by political and diplomatic means: Russia Foreign Ministry
and
ANI Verified account
‏@ANI_news

Expect that Pakistan should take effective steps to stop activities of terrorist groups in territory of the country: Russia Foreign Ministry
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Still in denial, which means that any retaliation from them would look unprovoked.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1191128/cro ... ian-claim/
“This looks a fantastic movie script,” said the official, who has the knowledge of LoC and terrain there. “Do you think it was possible that more than 70 Indian soldiers were on our side of the LoC for hours and our forces couldn’t detect them,” asked the official. “This is just unbelievable story created by the Indian side for public consumption.”

Officially, Pakistan rebutted the Indian claim, insisting that there had been cross-LoC fire initiated and conducted by India. This, Pakistan Army pointed out, was existential phenomenon where the two countries often exchange fire at the LoC.

Defence analysts are also astonished at the Indian claim of conducting surgical strikes and that too at a time when relations between the two arch enemies are on the edge and any misadventurism may lead to a serious military conflict.

<snip>

it begs a question: why the Narendra Modi government presented a routine exchange of fire as ‘surgical strikes’? The reason, experts say, is that the Indian prime minister was under immense pressure to live up to his own promises that his administration would punish the Uri attackers.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

well, why are we worried too much about paki response. they should be worried as well about our response to their response, no?

we just demonstrated that we will respond in a place and time of our choosing.

like a classic bully, i think there will be a lot of blustering and outrage, but i don't think they will act quickly on anything. they are probably in analysis paralysis now.
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

shiv wrote:Still in denial, which means that any retaliation from them would look unprovoked.
If Pakis wanted to retaliate they would have gone crying about 'Bharati Jahariat' to every capital in the world and would have reached New Zealand by now. Hence the only option is denial

have they realized that no one gives a f**k about paki so-virginity?
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Hafiz al Suar starts his oral farts.. Says India will be paid back for its PoK operation (Hain? I thought the TFTAs claimed there was no strike at all!)..Threatens to show India what real surgical strike is.. very soon..
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Now now ... how will ISPR defend that i.e before the mango apdul?
ani_sharma
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ani_sharma »

shiv wrote:
symontk wrote: 2. We really really must be ready to nuke them out of existence and get hurt in the process
Even though I as a citizen is worried about nukes, if i look at the bigger picture .. there is no short term solution to a problem like pakistan.
Stepping into enemy's shoe and mind, my whole existence is to finish India and no matter what happens to me , I will always stand up and fight back because that's the purpose of my life.
How do you deal with such enemy? If they needed a good reason to stop, 71 war was pretty clear for anyone. But they didn't stop.
venug
BRFite

Post by venug »

Saw a tweet, and agree with it: When OBL was taken out, you didn't hear a whimper from Paki/Ajai Sukhlas for "proof" after initial denial of the Op. Now they want another "dossier" from India detailing proof. As if they acknowledged previous ones presented to them post 26/11. All the proof presented to them was in vain anyway. Why even bother.
ani_sharma
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ani_sharma »

Yusuf Unjhawala
‏@YusufDFI
Chatter in Whatsapp circle: India used heavy EW. Jammed Paki radars & comm using equipment from Uncle who wants Pakis to pay for 2 timing
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Py the way the rats have recovered enough form shock to issue some statement .... Note how long it took them. Essentially an ISPR release. Seems they are especially upset with the media. Seems their media strategy is in tatters.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/116364-Kashmi ... ion-at-LoC
Kashmiri leaders condemn LoC aggression, say India diverting attention from state oppression
Kashmiri leaders strongly condemned the war euphoria created by Indian leadership and media at the LoC.

A statement issued by the APHC condemned Indian aggression and said unprovoked firing by Indian troops at the LoC had only worsened the situation. According to the APHC, there seemed to be a sustained campaign both on party of the Indian military and media to create a war-like situation in South Asia in an attempt to cover-up war crimes committed by Indian forces in Occupied Kashmir.

The statement further said India wanted to keep the international community in the dark about the situation in Occupied Kashmir and the suffering of the Kashmiri people.
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

ani_sharma wrote:
Yusuf Unjhawala
‏@YusufDFI
Chatter in Whatsapp circle: India used heavy EW. Jammed Paki radars & comm using equipment from Uncle who wants Pakis to pay for 2 timing
What does this mean? unkil sold us the equipment? leased it? part of ops?

Do we lack such indigenous equipments?

If unkil sold those to us, then they are ours, no? why say 'from unkil'?
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

One thing I wish Indians wouldn't do, is wonder about the Pakistani response. Even asking about why they didn't respond in a certain way. Sometimes going to the extent of asking Pakistani spokesmen about the performance of their army. Why is this necessary? Indians should concentrate on hitting these scum hard, and reducing if not eliminating the threat they represent. And anticipating the possible responses. If they don't respond, well and good. At most, it should be an addendum or footnote.

What Indians should positively not be doing, is speaking for the Pakistanis.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Out of around 30 classmates in my school class whatsapp list, two of them responded vigourously in support yesterday...rest all quiet....a few sikulars probably vaguely disapprive of such violence but not saying it at the moment.

The stupidity inertia and lack of awareness of a hood section of middle class educated india is also a force multiplier for break india inc like msm or bhaiwood or historians

Another guy asked why this is not widely reported in western media last night. I asked him when something happens in rome do the romans rush to read the times of india to validate and get proof that it really happened. Silence after that.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Atmavik wrote:
shiv wrote:Still in denial, which means that any retaliation from them would look unprovoked.
If Pakis wanted to retaliate they would have gone crying about 'Bharati Jahariat' to every capital in the world and would have reached New Zealand by now. Hence the only option is denial

have they realized that no one gives a f**k about paki so-virginity?
They have already reached New Zealand. The UNSC President is New Zealand and Lodhi 'unbriefed' him.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

ani_sharma wrote:
Yusuf Unjhawala
‏@YusufDFI
Thought we'd have Rusi jammers, don't they routinely shut down western radars.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

LOL. You move in exalted circles Singha sar. Everyone I know except for 1-2 AAptards are pretty happy with it. Even wimmen were showing support for India and army. I am famous as a intolerant communal RSS sanghi in many circles. Some even messaged me to congratulate. :P
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

hnair wrote:
RoyG wrote:
For what? This is ridiculous.

You clearly abused your privileges that time. Banning me for suggesting espionage operations against DARPA b/c the director is Indian. Give me a break.

Oh and hnair, another thing. Singha doesn't need you speaking for him. If he has a problem w/ me he can say it and I will gladly do whatever is required to rectify the problem.
Your interpretation of moderation is a bit skewed: If singha (or any other fellow admin) has a problem with you, it is my problem too. You dont get to pick the moderator you want to comply with. So please stop trying to play childish games, by attempting to drive a wedge between moderators

And do take your complaints to the forum feedback thread. Any more posts on this topic will be deleted in this particular thread
Well thats a bit rich considering he hasn't actually stated a problem.

And as far my attempt to "drive a wedge" between you and the Singha, shows that you clearly have trouble grasping the point.

I really could care less about your relations w/ anyone much less other moderators.

So yeah, I think my interpretation of moderation is just fine and I'll call out nonsense when I see it.

But yes, I'll take this to the feedback thread so you can explain what your problem w/ me actually is instead of beating around the bush about it.
Last edited by Rahul M on 30 Sep 2016 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: warned for baiting mods & derailing thread.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Gus wrote:well, why are we worried too much about paki response. they should be worried as well about our response to their response, no?

we just demonstrated that we will respond in a place and time of our choosing.

like a classic bully, i think there will be a lot of blustering and outrage, but i don't think they will act quickly on anything. they are probably in analysis paralysis now.
No.. the analysis paralysis are all lutyens and aapturd issues. we have MPTPs and homegrown pseudo-jihadics of the nth kind.

pure jihadies only look for an open eye to attack. if you keep it open, they will attack, plunder and rape.

---

Singhaji, watch the tweeted video of Modiji's age old aaj tak show