VayuSena Rafale: News and Discussions - 17 Oct 2016

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Re: VayuSena Rafale: News and Discussions - 17 Oct 2016

Post by Rakesh »

IAF Defends Rafale Deal - Air Marshal SBP Sinha terms Rafale a Potent Air Asset

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

x-post from tejas dhaaga

India looks to indigenous fighters
As the first of 36 Rafales are delivered from September next year until 2022, an official indicated that Dassault Aviation could likely be given an additional order in later years, as they would most likely be cheaper. With two squadrons established at different bases in India, and able to absorb additional aircraft, there would be no further need to equip additional bases with the necessary tooling and equipment.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

News flash.India Today TV.On going report...

Former French Pres. Hollande said that Dassault did not choose Ambani as partner in the deal, it could choose any partner,but that it was India which insisted on Ambani being given the order ! " We had no choice", said the French ex- pres to a French newspaper.If this is true, it's a bombshell.

PS: I've ckd. old reports.HAL on Dec.11th 2012 , sent the MOD a letter about disagreements with Dassault over the Rafale contract.Again in 2014 it wrote about Dassault's
rejecting HAL manufactured aircraft.This was during the UPA's time.Therefore, the statement by M.Hollande is short on memory.It was Dassault during the UPA's time that was deliberately rejecting HAL.Why?
Last edited by Philip on 21 Sep 2018 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

Rakesh wrote:IAF Defends Rafale Deal - Air Marshal SBP Sinha terms Rafale a Potent Air Asset

^^^ +++100
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

UPAvasis have literally wrecked the country. Sorry, even the French were not spared. [not that they are clean]. But then, if it is all about screw-driver-giri, Ambani is better - a bunch of robots will do it for him. Nail the past or wrong doings, but Rafale and mil force must go on, and get delinked. It should have no bearings on the purchase, but the #ShariahCollegium must fix the rut within themselves, and put the wrong doers in jail. Leave the mil alone! [36 Rafale is all from France/what would Ambani do anything? not worth it for 36 numbers for anyone whatsoever to assemble a kit]
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

Holland Bomb Shell

Tweet-
Julien Bouissou
Dear friends, dear Indian journalists. Here is an extract of the article published by @mediapart this afternoon, and quoting François Hollande on the #rafale deal. It's in French and I would STRONGLY advise you not to use google translate.

Tweet
Defence Spokesperson

The report referring to fmr French president Mr. Hollande's statement that GOI insisted upon a particular firm as offset partner for the Dassault Aviation in Rafale is being verified. It is reiterated that neither GoI nor French Govt had any say in the commercial decision.

Tweet
Prashant Bhosad
This is explosive! Former French President Hollande, with whom Modi signed the new deal for 36 Rafale planes, says that the French & Dassault had no say in selecting Ambani as the partner (commission agent?) For the deal! Was recommended by Modi. Is this also secret Modiji?
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

Raju's Interview

If you ask HAL chairman can you make Rafale? Can you guarantee your product?

What answer can he give?
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

Does any of the Rakshaks read French? We need to go to the source to make sure no one's playing words on Pappu's behalf.
parashara
BRFite -Trainee

Post by parashara »

A casual perusal of this Julien Bouissou's twitter feed seems to indicate that this is a hit job. Our bouissou has re-tweeted Audrey Truschke (of the Aurangzeb_was_a_secular_ruler fame) and a few more unsavoury types.
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

My questions about this offset matter.

1. Is it the prerogative of the supplier to select the offset partner?

2. Is there only one offset partner?

3. Is the offset partner to produce the jet or anything else the supplier can buy?

I think the answer to all the above is NO.

Since the 1980s, government had been insisting on offset against Various imports, especially defence imports, including from USSR, UK etc.

Often STC or MMTC would be chosen by government to canalise the offset exports. Offset export products could include leather ware, for example. The supplier would nominate buyers for the offset products.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

parashara wrote:A casual perusal of this Julien Bouissou's twitter feed seems to indicate that this is a hit job. Our bouissou has re-tweeted Audrey Truschke (of the Aurangzeb_was_a_secular_ruler fame) and a few more unsavoury types.
What was pappu doing in europe and england on his recent "tour"??

I see a cambridge analytica (or clone) type of deliberately designed plot that is playing out. Hollande it seems was upset with his partner being dragged into this entire mess by suggestions that the ambani company made a movie with her in the lead as a thank you gesture for the offset deal.

Be that as it may, the modi govt is going to have to negotiate this smelly mess quickly before it does them some real harm.

The attacks on modi involving the rafale started after pappu returned from his european sojourn, all primed, fired up and raring to go.

entities beyond the congress party are pushing this agenda to make sure that modi does not return in 2019. They need a family retainer type, the likes of which abounded in the previous NDA govt, in the seats of power to ensure that the mafia gang is well protected.
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

The talk of manufacturing Rafales in India by Reliance was during the earlier proposed deal during the UPA era when bada bhai Mukesh Ambani's RIL was being proposed.
This time of course, the 36 aircraft will be manufactured in France and chota bhai's Reliance Defence is one of 70+ offset partners.
parashara
BRFite -Trainee

Post by parashara »

chetak wrote: I see a cambridge analytica (or clone) type of deliberately designed plot that is playing out. Hollande it seems was upset with his partner being dragged into this entire mess by suggestions that the ambani company made a movie with her in the lead as a thank you gesture for the offset deal.
IMO Hollande is a plant of the radical left. So his throwing Modi under the bus is not surprising at all. But it sure does boggle the mind how the radical leftists+islamists are conspiring to turn 2019. Modi must be really scaring the crap out of them.
geeth
BRFite

Post by geeth »

Philip wrote:News flash.India Today TV.On going report...

Former French Pres. Hollande said that Dassault did not choose Ambani as partner in the deal, it could choose any partner,but that it was India which insisted on Ambani being given the order ! " We had no choice", said the French ex- pres to a French newspaper.If this is true, it's a bombshell.

PS: I've ckd. old reports.HAL on Dec.11th 2012 , sent the MOD a letter about disagreements with Dassault over the Rafale contract.Again in 2014 it wrote about Dassault's
rejecting HAL manufactured aircraft.This was during the UPA's time.Therefore, the statement by M.Hollande is short on memory.It was Dassault during the UPA's time that was deliberately rejecting HAL.Why?

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

You have fired on your own foot just like Sonia Maino..

The agreement between Dassault& Reliance Industries (Mota bhai) was signed 15 DAYS after Rafale was declared winner of MMRCA tender. Reliance Defence (along with agreement with Dassault) came under Anil Ambani ownership after partion between Ambani brothers.

So? If what Hollande says is true, then it was Sonia Maino who forced Dassault to sign agreement with Reliance..NOT Modi.

Continue with your dreams of fixing Modi. Crawling back to my cave.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Geeth, BJP must douse the fire. This Holland BS has given huge lease of life to Pappu and his slaves and ModiJi haters. Indian govt has issued a terse statement. French govt has not said anything. But pukes like Ajay Shukla will pooh pooh anything the French govt says that might undercut Holland's claim cannot be trusted because they have a stake in the deal. Only those who hint at ModiJi's culpability can be trusted :-).
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

At this moment it is for Hollande to clarify, French Govt to chip in with official statement after due diligence (investigation), Dassault to definitely speak out (since they never favored HAL to begin with) and they have most to loose out in future (shut out of Indian military jet procurement) if this goes unclarified.

Honestly, its not expected of people at this level to blurt out at any random time. Regardless of the fact whether this specific statement is true or not, how much trust can a future Indian govt (whether BJP or Congress or Third Front) can put in discussion with any French Govt official now ?

This is damaging to French-Indian relation if Indian govt is randomly accused. What if now Indian govt goes public with price details of the deal on the floor of the parliament, will French appreciate it ?
Indranil
Forum Moderator

Post by Indranil »

The choice of Reliance for this deal is its soft underbelly. It is the least defendable. Okay, HAL is bad. But what about all the other private companies which do have some aerospace experience.

This is a pity. It is a good plane. IAF needs it. UPA had tied itself in knots which Modi cut through. He should get credit for that.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

But either way, from my vantage point, its anything but a scam as Pappu and his slaves are going to town with. Boy are they having wet dreams on this.

If what Shukla arse hole is claiming is true, namely, more revelations from France are forthcoming, whether true or not, ModiJi/BJP have their work cut out fending off Pappu's cacophony.
Last edited by Rakesh on 22 Sep 2018 03:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Watch your language!
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Indranil, looks like you are not buying Indian govt's line (from NirmalaJi, jetLeeJi etc) that they had nothing to do with the choice of Reliance, and you are buying into Holland's line that French govt was pressured to go with Reliance? Pappu& Co keep changing their allegations, I thought their so called scam was something to do about pricing, but after Hollande's statement, they are now clinging to it and saying thats at the heart of their 'scam' allegation.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Indranil wrote:The choice of Reliance for this deal is its soft underbelly. It is the least defendable. Okay, HAL is bad. But what about all the other private companies which do have some aerospace experience.

This is a pity. It is a good plane. IAF needs it. UPA had tied itself in knots which Modi cut through. He should get credit for that.
Indranil, that's Dassault's prerogative and GOI can't do much about it because if it intervenes its influencing the vendor choice for offsets.At best it can set a broad policy which if it is strict, will end up excluding all but HAL.
For instance, we all know what/where Wipro started from.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

I think Govt must make it clear that Dassault-Reliance JV is to manufacture parts for Dassault's private Falcon Business Jet in India under Make in India program. Its a petty little thing if Reliance does it or HAL or for that matter anyone else. Its ultimately for Dassault to decide and MoD or GoI or IAF have no interest in all this as long offset obligations are executed boosting Make in India program. A case in point being Boeing stopped collaborating with HAL over poor production quality for parts it made for P8I, so there are real concerns about HAL's credibility.

Dassault-Reliance JV has nothing to do with Rafale or its MRO etc. There is little to gain by brooding over this too much. On the other hand narrative must be turned into an attack on opposition highlighting it's inability to conclude the contract and now trying to shelve the only one resulting in loss to IAF, India's national security, damaging relation with France and a big gain for India's enemies -- Pakistan and China.
Indranil
Forum Moderator

Post by Indranil »

CRamS wrote:Indranil, looks like you are not buying Indian govt's line (from NirmalaJi, jetLeeJi etc) that they had nothing to do with the choice of Reliance, and you are buying into Holland's line that French govt was pressured to go with Reliance? Pappu& Co keep changing their allegations, I thought their so called scam was something to do about pricing, but after Hollande's statement, they are now clinging to it and saying thats at the heart of their 'scam' allegation.
CRamS ji, I don't care for what Pappu, Nirmalaji, Jetli ji or Hollande say. My position on this has been very open and clear from the day this deal was signed. You can go back on this thread and check if you want to.

1. Rafale is a very good aircraft. There is a question of cost. But I trust IAF's judgement on this.
2. I did not like the number 36. I have said from day one that this number is neither here, nor there. IAF seems to agree that we need many more.
3. I cannot believe that Reliance is chosen on a technical evaluation. Can you? There is TASL, L&T, Mahindra, Dynamatic, VEM, Alpha Tocol all of whom had some background! The first three had much better books too.

To me, it is clearly NOT A SCAM. But BJP has to come up with a MUCH BETTER explanation than it was DAssault's prerogative. Because, those who don't follow these things as closely as we do here, will question the coincidence of Reliance getting this deal and Reliance being so close to the BJP.
Karan M wrote:
Indranil wrote:The choice of Reliance for this deal is its soft underbelly. It is the least defendable. Okay, HAL is bad. But what about all the other private companies which do have some aerospace experience.

Indranil, that's Dassault's prerogative and GOI can't do much about it because if it intervenes its influencing the vendor choice for offsets.At best it can set a broad policy which if it is strict, will end up excluding all but HAL.

I know that it is Dassault's prerogative. But, on what basis did Dassault chose Reliance. You know the technologies involved. Can you come up with some reasoning of this choice?

I couldn't. Nobody whom I know understands it, either. It was evident to everybody that the original plan of building the planes under deep ToT in India at HAL had become cost prohibitive. So, it was clear that it will have to be screwdrivergiri of SKDs (may be CKDs). The people I know in private companies don't recollect any discussions between there company and Dassault. One day, there was the whole HAL impasse. And then suddenly, there was the Reliance declaration. The Ambanis weaved in some magic, somehow!
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

The French Govt has spoken....

Rafale deal: After Hollande's statement, France says not involved in choosing Indian partners
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/ ... 75494.html
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

There is TASL, L&T, Mahindra, Dynamatic, VEM, Alpha Tocol all of whom had some background!
But Indranil, every one of the companies you named...and several others, including HAL, are actually part of the offset program. Not just Reliance Defence.
Thanks to Livefist for collating these

Also
Ambanis
is a blanket term. Mukesh with RIL was looking at a large contract to manufacture structural assemblies and wings for MMRCA-1 if it had gone ahead.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Indranil wrote:
Karan M wrote:

I know that it is Dassault's prerogative. But, on what basis did Dassault chose Reliance. You know the technologies involved. Can you come up with some reasoning of this choice?

I couldn't. Nobody whom I know understands it, either. It was evident to everybody that the original plan of building the planes under deep ToT in India at HAL had become cost prohibitive. So, it was clear that it will have to be screwdrivergiri of SKDs (may be CKDs). The people I know in private companies don't recollect any discussions between there company and Dassault. One day, there was the whole HAL impasse. And then suddenly, there was the Reliance declaration. The Ambanis weaved in some magic, somehow!
Indranil, its also about the money the partner commits. Talking to foreign vendors in India, they see a double hit. First, their time, money and effort in setting up and qualifying a parallel supply chain. Second, there is the capex involved - many of our private firms headed by big name guys just don't want to invest in aero programs while the smaller guys don't have any money and project loans, or even ask for the foreign partner to provide assistance and upfront capital.

Coming to Ambani et al, the thing is the guy spends big. He commits grandiosely up front and whether politics or his family legacy for some reason he has had access to huge credit to allow him to pursue these huge ambitions. Of course, what he has done with that is a different matter. I attended one so called conference where a guy remarked that SEBI should actually ban AA from business given the amount of investor capital already eroded. If the unknown, unheard small folks can figure out such stuff, you can imagine how the real shakers and movers must be shaking their head at the credit and sums involved. The inside story of mismanagement must be more but just take a look at the number of JVs he swung with all sorts of OEMs from across the world, the sudden purchase of Pipapav etc.

Either ways, looks like he gave Dassault an offer they couldn't refuse and swung the deal.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Rakesh wrote:The French Govt has spoken....

Rafale deal: After Hollande's statement, France says not involved in choosing Indian partners
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/ ... 75494.html
LOL at how our great media spins this. Look at the title and what the French Govt has actually said.

He says the French Govt has no part to play. Same as the Indian Govt and companies involved are doing their own thing.
"The French government is in no manner involved in the choice of Indian industrial partners who have been, are being, or will be selected by French companies," it said.
And yet PTI adds more confusion.
Indranil
Forum Moderator

Post by Indranil »

This is a hot potato now. Convincing the general public is going to take some tact. Much better than what the govt. is doing currently.
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

Holland’s love interest and Ambani connection

Hollande appeared to be defending himself over reports that Ambani’s Reliance Entertainment had entered into a deal to produce a film with his partner, actor Julie Gayet, saying the Indian group had no reason to do him a favour. The former French president is facing charges of crony capitalism at home.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Geeth, I've tracked the differences between Dassault and HAL to UPA time.Therefore M.Hollande can't justify his statement when it was Dassault who were unhappy with HAL.He can't therefore try and pin the blame on the PM or India when Dassault was busy shooting down HA which is on record long before the NDA-2 came to power.

It is clear that he wants to clean up his act with his moll no.2 , who allegedly received funding for a film of hers,whom he used to secretly visit riding a scooty!
Moll no.1 Valerie Tierweiler ( the Rotweiller) , was his official companion, remember how he wanted her to be officially recd. as France's " first lady"? However,he spent his nights with Moll no.2, actress Payet when the Rotweiller was out of town and without pres. security too!

It is obvious that he has a v.poor memory of anything official as he was so busy giving his deux mistresses a "leg-over" to remember anything correctly , let alone the history of the Raffy deal.Words from un homme who was cheating on his ( official) mistress need to be taken with a handful of Domex!
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Indranil wrote:This is a hot potato now. Convincing the general public is going to take some tact. Much better than what the govt. is doing currently.
No not really, its all along ideological lines. Even before Hollande's statement, Pappu and his slaves including new found ones like Arun Shourie and Yashwant Sinha were going hammer and tongs. What govt can do now is control the damage so that its loyal supporters don't cross over. And I doubt Hollande's statement alone will cause too much damage in light of what French govt has said. Unless as Ajay Shukla claims, some more explosive revelations come out. But at the end of the day, I am convinced that there is no scam, its the complicated nature of the deal that lends itself to different interpretations and conclusions.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

ahh Rakesh you beat me to it.

Yeah point 2 should settle the fire for most normal people. Plus Boeing abandoning HAL in 2015 for P8I and Dassault having a history of being uncomfortable with HAL are facts.

Put them out and let public decide. We are only entitled to actions and not to fruits thereof.
Hari Nair
BRFite

Post by Hari Nair »

Indranil wrote:This is a hot potato now. Convincing the general public is going to take some tact. Much better than what the govt. is doing currently.
I agree with Indranil -also, his statement that the Reliance offset portion being the underbelly of the deal sums up the situation aptly.
I believe there is also a lesson for our serving Air Marshals - Zappo and Nambi - to be aware that politicians operate in a very different eco-system. Its one thing defending the technical aspects of the deal -like what Sirish Deo had done, and subtly stopping there. Its another thing altogether plunging in whole and giving presentations and statements defending the pricing aspects or defending private sector participation - the serving senior officers are on extremely thin ice here and politicians being what they unfortunately are, there may be (and usually is) a sting or twist in the tale!
I am afraid no amount of procrastination by MoD or anybody on "Rafale =national security= need of the hour, etc" is going to cut any ice with the auditors at CAG, who must have pulled out their microscopes by now to inspect the files on the Rafale procurement and contract.
Pappu and his gang of sharks must have smelt blood in the water - especially after his US trip (and his briefing / meeting with Lockheed Martin). Word spreads fast in their ecosystem and they smell something fishy. It takes one to know one, I suppose!
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Hari N, you've echoed exactly what I've said about serving sr. officers to limit their statements to the minimum in political- defence controversies.The'll end up being the meat in the sandwich as former ACM Tyagi is now feeling the heat over the AW scam.

However, regardless of the truth of the Raffy row, and how the Ambanis wormed their way into the contract displacing HAL, there appears to be a very subtle undercurrent that is growing in strength as the 2019 hustings gets closer.It is aimed at the current dispensation and our dynamic PM, in order to oust the regime or weaken it considerably in its next term by large loss of seats , perhaps hoping for a hung house,making it more vulnerable to firang interference and manipulation.

One aspect is to destroy the close defence and diplomatic ties with France, and the other open threat by the US is to derail our most important defence relationship with Russia.Destroying these two most important relationships dramatically weakens our independent foreign policy and sovereignty as we would be bereft of both serious arms as well as diplomatic support.
The big Q is who is pulling the strings? Qui bono? Identifying the entity or group of entities is not as easy as it is. We know who the local puppets are , but to quote from one M.Corleone in GF-3," our true enemy has not revealed himself".
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

Hari Saar, let us not jump to speculation and suggest that Lockheed Martin, Boeing or any other American company has anything to do with this issue. We do not need to wade into that water, in the absence of any concrete evidence.

What RaGa has succeeded in doing - is capture the narrative. He has convinced the voting bloc that there is a scam. The Govt’s PR handling of the matter does not help either. The Ambanis are also done - in the defence sector - for the foreseeable future. Big Zero for ADAG’s PR Dept.

Actually, this has nothing to do with the Rafale. The deal just happens to be the platform chosen - among others - to attack the Govt and the PM. There exists a visceral hatred for the Prime Minister and the party he belongs to. I do not want to derail this thread, by going off on a political & philosophical tangent and so I will leave it at that.

But the Govt needs to get on the PR offensive and take control of the narrative. If it fails to do that, it will be sitting in the Opposition in 2019.

If there is however clear cut evidence of wrong doing, then the guilty parties must be bought to justice. That is non-negotiable. My only fear is cancellation of the deal and restarting the process - a delay the IAF cannot afford.
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

Official statement from the French Govt....

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

All the facts of the world cannot overcome the bias of a man who has made up his mind that a scam has taken place.

Whatever facts are presented will be twisted to fit the bias.

All the government can do at this moment is to present the facts and hope that the numbers of people who are biased against them are small in numbers.
Hari Nair
BRFite

Post by Hari Nair »

Rakesh wrote:...But the Govt needs to get on the PR offensive and take control of the narrative. If it fails to do that, it will be sitting in the Opposition in 2019.

If there is however clear cut evidence of wrong doing, then the guilty parties must be bought to justice. That is non-negotiable. My only fear is cancellation of the deal and restarting the process - a delay the IAF cannot afford.
Unfortunately so far, their PR has been flat-footed bordering on almost cheesy. The Hon'ble RM has not been able to communicate well and put the facts across as clearly as say, Air Mshl Zappo had done in his presentation. Resorting to personal attacks on Pappu is NOT going to help either. Pappu may be whatever he is, but the points he put forward need to be clearly and definitely countered, WITHOUT personal attacks.

As far as the Rafale deal goes - well one loose thread has just popped up. The auditors will check where this leads and how deep the proverbial rabbit hole goes. As I said before, nothing else (national security, etc ) will cut any ice with them.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Dassault Aviation statement says that the themeslves selected offset partner :
Dassault Aviation provides the following clarifications regarding the contract signed in 2016 for 36 Rafale aircraft to India...

(Saint-Cloud, France September 21, 2018) – Dassault Aviation provides the following clarifications regarding the contract signed in 2016 for 36 Rafale aircraft to India:

1. This contract is a government-to-government agreement.
It provides for a separate contract in which Dassault Aviation commits to make compensation investments (offsets) in India worth 50% of the value of the purchase.

2. This offsets contract is delivered in compliance with the Defence Procurement Procedure (DPP) 2016 regulations. In this framework, and in accordance with the policy of Make in India, Dassault Aviation has decided to make a partnership with India’s Reliance Group. This is Dassault Aviation’s choice, as CEO Eric Trappier had explained in an interview published in MINT newspaper on April 17, 2018. This partnership has led to the creation of the Dassault Reliance Aerospace Ltd (DRAL) joint-venture in February 2017. Dassault Aviation and Reliance have built a plant in Nagpur for manufacturing parts for Falcon and Rafale aircraft. The Nagpur site was chosen because of the availability of land with direct access to an airport runway, an essential condition of aeronautic activities.

3. Other partnerships have been signed with other companies such as BTSL, DEFSYS, Kinetic, Mahindra, Maini, SAMTEL,… Other negotiations are ongoing with a hundred-odd other potential partners.

4. Dassault Aviation is very proud that the Indian authorities have selected the Rafale fighter.

© Dassault Aviation – All Rights Reserved
Dassault Aviation Logo
ABOUT DASSAULT AVIATION:
With over 10,000 military and civil aircraft delivered in more than 90 countries over the last century, Dassault Aviation has built up expertise recognized worldwide in the design, development, sale and support of all types of aircraft, ranging from the Rafale fighter, to the high-end Falcon family of business jets and military drones. In 2017, Dassault Aviation reported revenues of €4.8 billion. The company has 11,400 employees.

https://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/
Twitter : @Dassault_OnAir
From the Dassault Website:

About the Rafale contract for India
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Hari Nair,

Please help with this. Both the French govt and Dassualt have come out and issued statements in line with govt of India. So what exactly needs clarification? Leave Pappu aside for a moment, he is well programmed by his more intellectually endowed slaves to keep hammering away. But my question to you is, what is it that you want ModiJi to clarify? He, or his spokesman will I am sure come out and reiterate what French govt and Dassault said. Is that not enough?