BRF Information Warfare & Social Media Cell

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Re: BRF Information Warfare & Social Media Cell

Postby ArjunPandit » 09 Mar 2019 01:12

i think there should be some effort to socialize the endgame of napakistan in Social media. I think, as rakshaks, this is an idea we must spread this idea in a persistent and let people toy with their own versions. the time of idea may not have come but the idea comes before the time of the idea.

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Postby SaiK » 15 Mar 2019 02:35

Use hashtags please, and present them here.

Shivaji
BRFite -Trainee

Postby Shivaji » 17 Mar 2019 00:45

Hello Admins,

I stumbled upon this.

https://twitter.com/MohMayaaism_/status ... 9548181504

"Today I got to find out that some in BRF also maintain list of officers & their basic details like catalogue. This information is easily accessible by anyone. I will write to @mygovindia & complain. BRF site handlers should delete. Lots of Pakistanis get sensitive information."

Return to “Military Issues & History Forum”