Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11214
Joined: 23 Oct 2001 11:31
Contact:

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby A_Gupta » 04 Mar 2019 04:54

I'm not 100% certain, but I think the coordinates that Nathan Ruser's estimate of the target corresponds to
34°27'50.25"N. 73°19'6.48"E or in decimal degrees: 34.463957°, 73.318466°
This is different from the other locations suggested:

1. Somewhere around Jaba: 34.433055,73.324516
2. Batrasi forest: 34.398564°, 73.316602°
3. Near a livestock research station: 34.440665°, 73.325271°

Image

SriKumar
BRFite
Posts: 1763
Joined: 27 Feb 2006 07:22
Location: sarvatra

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby SriKumar » 04 Mar 2019 05:09

A_Gupta wrote:I'm not 100% certain, but I think the coordinates that Nathan Ruser's estimate of the target corresponds to
34°27'50.25"N. 73°19'6.48"E or in decimal degrees: 34.463957°, 73.318466°
This is different from the other locations suggested:

1. Somewhere around Jaba: 34.433055,73.324516
2. Batrasi forest: 34.398564°, 73.316602°
3. Near a livestock research station: 34.440665°, 73.325271°
Godalmighty :D . 'Livestock research station!!'.
Is this a coincidence or what. The Yakhearder had commented about every goat being a beauty contest winner. I give you ....the Balagoat ...ahem ahem...'Research' Station.

krisna
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5818
Joined: 22 Dec 2008 06:36

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby krisna » 04 Mar 2019 05:23


Amazing a nonIndian makes a video with pride about Indian air strikes on terroristan. But we do have mentally colonized Indians.

krisna
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5818
Joined: 22 Dec 2008 06:36

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby krisna » 04 Mar 2019 05:24


Another non Indian interesting Video.

do have a look

vijayk
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3863
Joined: 22 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby vijayk » 04 Mar 2019 05:42



Wondering if Barkha sensed it's all over for her Italian gang or trying to make her new TV station popular then will go loony on Modi ... we have to see

But some guy called Ishkar Bhandari nailed it

krisna
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5818
Joined: 22 Dec 2008 06:36

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby krisna » 04 Mar 2019 05:56

Interesting tit bits about the strikes inside terroristan. Life is never the same from now onwards.


1) 1947-8 our GOI leader did not liberate J&K fully despite our armed forces pleading for it.

2) The leader internationalized the issue by taking to UNO of all places showing weakness in foreign policy.


3) Later to cover the inadequacy of the failed policy in 1947-8 and taking to UNO, tried to limit the damage to bilateral relations between India-Pakistan. Hence our GOI stupidity made it a == relationship which the rest of the world followed. Till today we have this relationship and we blame the west for it.

4) By keeping the LOC as sacrosanct , we kept the legitimacy of the "Line of no control" in reality but gave dossiers asking for terroristan to vacate the area which looks absurd.

5) All leaders since the first great one could not budge from the stance of 1947-8 other than mouthing platitudes due to giant like creation of the first leader who was defied without critical analysis in nation,s interest.

6) All previous leaders except the first one were in their formative years seen the former PM in flersha nd read heard about him. Hence none had the guts to challanege the accepted "default" mode of India,s action despite whatever provocation thrown at us by terroristan. No point in blaming western powers when our GOI did not act for the 1000s of deaths and destruction done by terrorists with active support.

hanumadu
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4379
Joined: 11 Nov 2002 12:31

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby hanumadu » 04 Mar 2019 06:14

vijayk wrote:
Wondering if Barkha sensed it's all over for her Italian gang or trying to make her new TV station popular then will go loony on Modi ... we have to see

But some guy called Ishkar Bhandari nailed it


Ishkiran Bhandari works with Subbu Swamy.

krisna
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5818
Joined: 22 Dec 2008 06:36

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby krisna » 04 Mar 2019 06:17

krisna wrote:Interesting tit bits about the strikes inside terroristan. Life is never the same from now onwards.


1) 1947-8 our GOI leader did not liberate J&K fully despite our armed forces pleading for it.

2) The leader internationalized the issue by taking to UNO of all places showing weakness in foreign policy.


3) Later to cover the inadequacy of the failed policy in 1947-8 and taking to UNO, tried to limit the damage to bilateral relations between India-Pakistan. Hence our GOI stupidity made it a == relationship which the rest of the world followed. Till today we have this relationship and we blame the west for it.

4) By keeping the LOC as sacrosanct , we kept the legitimacy of the "Line of no control" in reality but gave dossiers asking for terroristan to vacate the area which looks absurd.

5) All leaders since the first great one could not budge from the stance of 1947-8 other than mouthing platitudes due to giant like creation of the first leader who was defied without critical analysis in nation,s interest.

6) All previous leaders except the first one were in their formative years seen the former PM in flersha nd read heard about him. Hence none had the guts to challanege the accepted "default" mode of India,s action despite whatever provocation thrown at us by terroristan. No point in blaming western powers when our GOI did not act for the 1000s of deaths and destruction done by terrorists with active support.



Now what has changed post strikes.

1) our "default" mode of dossier diplomacy created by our former leader is breached. it is in fact consigned to the dustbin.
2) Irrespective of the "mentally colonized" Indians doubting what are the effects of the air strikes on the ground in Balakot, the main point is the stupidity of our earlier GOI stance is totally destroyed.
3) Destroyed the bogey of nooclear blackmail from terroristan and its 4 fathers and its minions in India amplified by " mentally colonized" Indians.
5) Destroyed the == hyphenation of the terroristan with India
6) destroyed the image created by terroristan army over its aam apduls

7) destroyed the reputation and swagger of the 5th column inside India who were living on the deaths of Indian lives.

8 ) Increased the self-confidence of ordinary Indians on their GOI to take effective actions and not succumb to inaction and pusillanimity of the previous leader. Ordinary Indians except for the folks in 7) are elated that this type of GOI means business. Is ready to protect them irrespective of the costs imposed on them. recall "demonetization""GST" "Benami laws" "noncorrupt govt" and many others.

9) Totally in effect the old policies of stupidity is buried deep inside terroristan. No amount of wailing and doubts created by certain sections of Indians and westerners will change this narrative. Real Indians have tasted what it is to be in charge.


Kudos to the leadership which was born after partition and did not have to bear the stupidity of our former leader.
Last edited by krisna on 04 Mar 2019 06:28, edited 1 time in total.

souravB
BRFite
Posts: 508
Joined: 07 Jun 2018 13:52

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby souravB » 04 Mar 2019 06:20

Uhh guys can we get back to the topic please.. please do not turn this topic into a political slugfest!!

suryag
Forum Moderator
Posts: 3369
Joined: 11 Jan 2009 00:14

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby suryag » 04 Mar 2019 06:23

Sir please also add it shattered the image of extremely well trained and capable PAF and showed their 16s were not as formidable as previously made out and of course whatever little was left of Jaffa17(JF17, gults know what jaffa means :)) was also destroyed. From now on fanboys will make videos of f16vsbison with the Jaffa not even discussed.

This also sends a very strong signal to China that they can’t mess around wit their “thousands of fighters” narrative

Karan M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 18087
Joined: 19 Mar 2010 00:58

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Karan M » 04 Mar 2019 06:44

SuryaG, yeah its all over WhatsApp :rotfl:
The scumbag who tried to sabotage the IAF. Never forget. Such gentle jibes at his expense are still too good for him.

Raveen
BRFite
Posts: 580
Joined: 18 Jun 2008 00:51
Location: 1/2 way between the gutter and the stars
Contact:

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Raveen » 04 Mar 2019 06:54

Karan M wrote:SuryaG, yeah its all over WhatsApp :rotfl:
The scumbag who tried to sabotage the IAF. Never forget. Such gentle jibes at his expense are still too good for him.


Continues to try

shaun
BRFite
Posts: 961
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby shaun » 04 Mar 2019 07:02

For last few days porki media sharing news of dead uniformed jihadis , all because of the fire fight at LOC . Or these casualties from our balakot strike ??

manjgu
BRFite
Posts: 1975
Joined: 11 Aug 2006 10:33

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby manjgu » 04 Mar 2019 07:22

There was intense air till 1.30 am... now its all quiet.

partha
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3989
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 15:25

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby partha » 04 Mar 2019 07:24

vijayk wrote:
Wondering if Barkha sensed it's all over for her Italian gang or trying to make her new TV station popular then will go loony on Modi ... we have to see

But some guy called Ishkar Bhandari nailed it

Check her interview with Shah Faesal. Pretty good. Nicely confronted him.



Praveen Swami too has taken pro Govt line on Balakot. Achhe din is here.

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11739
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby UlanBatori » 04 Mar 2019 07:32

SriKumar wrote:
A_Gupta wrote:I'm not 100% certain, but I think the coordinates that Nathan Ruser's estimate of the target corresponds to
34°27'50.25"N. 73°19'6.48"E or in decimal degrees: 34.463957°, 73.318466°
This is different from the other locations suggested:

1. Somewhere around Jaba: 34.433055,73.324516
2. Batrasi forest: 34.398564°, 73.316602°
3. Near a livestock research station: 34.440665°, 73.325271°
Godalmighty :D . 'Livestock research station!!'.
Is this a coincidence or what. The Yakhearder had commented about every goat being a beauty contest winner. I give you ....the Balagoat ...ahem ahem...'Research' Station.


Let this b a lesson, hain? V may kid around, but Of course our sources are accurate and well-informed. What we call goat-buggering-shed is what they call "Animal Husbandry Facility" or "Livestock Posterior Re-Search and Probing Facility". :rotfl:

Now this Nathan Pakirauser whatzit: How come he has a pic of the Terror Resort in bright daylight and blue skies? And green vegetation? The place has been under heavy cloud cover, rain and snow for the past week. And it is late winter. So THAT is clearly debunked.

Also if he and Reuters saw Bomb craters far away, OK, how tough was it for Pakis to drum up PAF to drop bombs in the valley b4 bringing the tour group in? Did they take them to the ridgetop resort? I heard it was closed off. Q.E.D.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 04 Mar 2019 07:45, edited 1 time in total.

khan
BRFite
Posts: 529
Joined: 12 Feb 2003 12:31
Location: Tx

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby khan » 04 Mar 2019 07:36

manjgu wrote:There was intense air till 1.30 am... now its all quiet.

This is good. Let us see how long these people can keep their guard up. As soon as they let it down :mrgreen:

Suresh S
BRFite
Posts: 710
Joined: 25 Dec 2008 22:19

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Suresh S » 04 Mar 2019 07:39

do not fooled by these scum*ags. They have seen the mood in the country. All these people including these India today traitors see the writing on the wall. Modiji is coming back with 400 seats this time for BJP and these press traitors will get there kick on the backside which they have been asking for a longtime.I agree with some posters on this forum that this govt has done a great job overall except when dealing with the traitors in the Indian press . I think this will be set right in his second term.

manjgu
BRFite
Posts: 1975
Joined: 11 Aug 2006 10:33

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby manjgu » 04 Mar 2019 07:43

All quiet on the western front since 0130 hrs...

manjgu
BRFite
Posts: 1975
Joined: 11 Aug 2006 10:33

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby manjgu » 04 Mar 2019 07:46

1 ship otw

partha
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3989
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 15:25

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby partha » 04 Mar 2019 07:48

Suresh S wrote:do not fooled by these scum*ags. They have seen the mood in the country. All these people including these India today traitors see the writing on the wall. Modiji is coming back with 400 seats this time for BJP and these press traitors will get there kick on the backside which they have been asking for a longtime.I agree with some posters on this forum that this govt has done a great job overall except when dealing with the traitors in the Indian press . I think this will be set right in his second term.

Definitely possible. This cannot be ruled out. Arun Poorie was praising Sonia Gandhi in last year's conclave. This time though he is praising Modi but it was amusing to see Pakis lose their cool on Barkha Dutt not toeing the Paki line. It was as if they were pissed seeing their investment going bad :lol:

Sorry for the OT posts. Last one from me.

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11739
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby UlanBatori » 04 Mar 2019 07:52

Getting back to the real evidence. We always claim that the FIRST REPORTS must be saved and analyzed: often they come before the Spin starts and they have all coordinated their lies.
The first report in this case was next morning from a kid (i.e. too young to be sent across LOC) in the area, whose declaration in Urdu seemed to say "All dead, nothing left up there". It was mistranslated by whoever did it as "No one dead; some damage up there". If the kid's actual voice can be heard, it would be worth it for some Urdu-literate to go back and listen.
Second point: They reported TEN ambulances at/near the site. This is Khyber-Pakhtoonia, not downtown Detroit. TEN ambulances? That's the the entire province! That's at least 40 bodies at a time, and it must have been many trips already. Why would they need TEN ambulances if a couple of bombs fell 200 yards away in a valley?
So there was certainly a MAJOR disaster there. In a SPICE strike I imagine that most bodies would be in small pieces of burnt/charred flesh and bone fragments. The ambulances may have been filled with bags.

vijayk
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3863
Joined: 22 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby vijayk » 04 Mar 2019 07:57

NYT has another Propaganda article by some Arab scum Maria Al-Habib (South Asia correspondent) raising serious doubts on Indian military vintage equipment and its efficacy.
Last edited by vijayk on 04 Mar 2019 07:58, edited 1 time in total.

Singha
BRF Oldie
Posts: 66591
Joined: 13 Aug 2004 19:42
Location: the grasshopper lies heavy

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Singha » 04 Mar 2019 07:58

There was peace march in lahore last night
Ani news twitter has photos

Singha
BRF Oldie
Posts: 66591
Joined: 13 Aug 2004 19:42
Location: the grasshopper lies heavy

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Singha » 04 Mar 2019 07:58

vijayk wrote:NYT has another Propaganda article by some Arab scum Maria Al-Habib raising serious doubts on Indian military vintage equipment and its efficacy


Superb. Indicates pain is being felt mixed with fear of whats coming next

komal
BRFite
Posts: 448
Joined: 29 Oct 2007 14:47

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby komal » 04 Mar 2019 07:59

vijayk wrote:NYT has another Propaganda article by some Arab scum Maria Al-Habib (South Asia correspondent) raising serious doubts on Indian military vintage equipment and its efficacy.


Judy Miller wasn't available?

partha
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3989
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 15:25

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby partha » 04 Mar 2019 07:59

-
Last edited by partha on 04 Mar 2019 08:22, edited 1 time in total.

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11739
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby UlanBatori » 04 Mar 2019 08:03

From Wikipedia:
The WikiLeaks had leaked several documents from the United States Department of Defense in which it had indicated that Balakot has had several terror training camps where Jihadis are trained to conduct terrorist strikes in US and other countries.[20] One of the documents state -
Detainee has admitted to volunteering to fight Jihad against the US and its allies, remaining after the events of September 1lth to continue to fight, and receiving training from the JEM. Detainee received training in Balakot, PK, a location known to house a training camp that offers both basic and advanced terrorist training on explosives and artillery. Detainee is a probable member of the JEM and as such, if released would likely gravitate back to that Islamic extremist group. The JEM espouses Jihad against the US and is directly supported by Al-Qaida.[21]

Bishwa
BRFite
Posts: 303
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Bishwa » 04 Mar 2019 08:19

https://twitter.com/gypsy_heart6/status ... 8183909377

This twitter user says "So a friend from the area has confirmed that madressa Taleem-ul-Quran (it’s board says run by Hazrat Maulana Masood Azhar) at Mansehra (Balakot) was hit, & there are ~10 ambulances around. But the area is now sealed. Local students told him, ziada nahi marai bachatt hogae."

Vivasvat
BRFite
Posts: 253
Joined: 11 May 2005 08:03

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Vivasvat » 04 Mar 2019 08:28

Bishwa wrote:https://twitter.com/gypsy_heart6/status/1100315978183909377
" ziada nahi marai bachatt hogae."


Edited: I had missed a word in hurry
Last edited by Vivasvat on 04 Mar 2019 08:44, edited 2 times in total.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7569
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Mort Walker » 04 Mar 2019 08:29

komal wrote:
vijayk wrote:NYT has another Propaganda article by some Arab scum Maria Al-Habib (South Asia correspondent) raising serious doubts on Indian military vintage equipment and its efficacy.


Judy Miller wasn't available?


The failing NYT and lying WP are all shit.

John
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2045
Joined: 03 Feb 2001 12:31

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby John » 04 Mar 2019 08:30

vijayk wrote:NYT has another Propaganda article by some Arab scum Maria Al-Habib (South Asia correspondent) raising serious doubts on Indian military vintage equipment and its efficacy.

NYT ran lot of pieces calling russian strikes in Syria ineffective...

achoudhury
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 96
Joined: 06 Oct 2016 07:43

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby achoudhury » 04 Mar 2019 08:37

There is marked changed in tone of some of usual baiters like burkha, praveen swamy, etc. Dont get taken by it. After being thoroughly discredited, they are now wearing a cloak of pro-india line to salvage some of lost credibility. Please dont contribute in giving them mind space by sharing their videos and articles, etc.

I am little disappointed that a consensus is settling on de-escalation and that we should react only if attacked once again. IMHO, this will be totally wrong. Now that we have changed status quo and a new normal is established, it will be suicidal to go back to reactive mode. We must pre-emptively strike whenever we have good intelligence. Even if striking deep in Pakistan may not be feasible all the time but terrorist lauch pads will be easy to strike from stand off distances using the air power. That should be absolute minimum. Also, keeping low intensity war may be in our favor to continuously bleed Pak. Also, India has to raise its covert capability. A regular strike on Pakis especially CPEC assets in Balochistan and sindh will break Pakis. While we can keep a public posture of fighting terrorism overtly, we need to keep inflicting thousands cuts on Pakistan to break it economically. We all know that only a splintered Pakistan is a long term solution.

vimal
BRFite
Posts: 201
Joined: 27 Jul 2017 10:32

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby vimal » 04 Mar 2019 08:44

Singha wrote:
vijayk wrote:NYT has another Propaganda article by some Arab scum Maria Al-Habib raising serious doubts on Indian military vintage equipment and its efficacy


Superb. Indicates pain is being felt mixed with fear of whats coming next


I read the article and it is not as lopsided as you make it sound. It raises some very valid points regarding vintage military equipment and poor budgetary allocation for defense. Also, the point about India being the logical counter to China is not lost on anyone.

Lets be honest, Mig-21 is a 1960s era plane that is still flying and should've been to be phased out but there is no replacement in sight. A lot of these issues have been discussed on this forum and we all agree that modernization has suffered due to lack of political will and bureaucracy.

Also, Mig-21 being shot down and pilot captured is a fact. F-16 being shot down is unfortunately a speculation as both planes fell in POK. Unless someone from Pak leaks the fate of F16 it would remain a speculation.

We should not dismiss any unflattering report or opinion as being written by some anti-India Propagandist. JMT!

bkswarti
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 7
Joined: 03 Mar 2019 04:51

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby bkswarti » 04 Mar 2019 08:50

^I agree. If we look past the headline, the article appears relative fair and raises a lot of good points.

sudeepj
BRFite
Posts: 1658
Joined: 27 Nov 2008 11:25

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby sudeepj » 04 Mar 2019 08:52

vimal wrote:
Singha wrote:
Superb. Indicates pain is being felt mixed with fear of whats coming next


I read the article and it is not as lopsided as you make it sound. It raises some very valid points regarding vintage military equipment and poor budgetary allocation for defense. Also, the point about India being the logical counter to China is not lost on anyone.

Lets be honest, Mig-21 is a 1960s era plane that is still flying and should've been to be phased out but there is no replacement in sight. A lot of these issues have been discussed on this forum and we all agree that modernization has suffered due to lack of political will and bureaucracy.

Also, Mig-21 being shot down and pilot captured is a fact. F-16 being shot down is unfortunately a speculation as both planes fell in POK. Unless someone from Pak leaks the fate of F16 it would remain a speculation.

We should not dismiss any unflattering report or opinion as being written by some anti-India Propagandist. JMT!


Your govt is telling you, that your pilot shot down an F16..
Pak govt. is telling you, it did not.

Whom should you believe? Sure, there is no incontrovertible 'evidence'.. because the area the F16 went down in is in PoK. Just like 'there is no concrete evidence against Masood Azhar'.. because he carries out his work in PoK. So whom should you believe?

Believe your govt. because its **your** govt.

Julian_Bashir
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 16
Joined: 03 Mar 2018 02:59

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Julian_Bashir » 04 Mar 2019 09:01

Hoping this provides some context to those seeking evidence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden_death_conspiracy_theories

habal
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6618
Joined: 24 Dec 2009 18:46

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby habal » 04 Mar 2019 09:07

sudeepj wrote:Whom should you believe? Sure, there is no incontrovertible 'evidence'.


believe in eyewitness who says he saw 3 parachutes.

0:51 - 1:00
https://youtu.be/0FQiJYM5lBo

Singha
BRF Oldie
Posts: 66591
Joined: 13 Aug 2004 19:42
Location: the grasshopper lies heavy

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby Singha » 04 Mar 2019 09:07

http://toi.in/Vz8-BZ/a31gj

Qassem suleimani and the irgc head threaten pak

—-
I would be worried if i were tsp

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 19500
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Postby chetak » 04 Mar 2019 09:08

achoudhury wrote:There is marked changed in tone of some of usual baiters like burkha, praveen swamy, etc. Dont get taken by it. After being thoroughly discredited, they are now wearing a cloak of pro-india line to salvage some of lost credibility. Please dont contribute in giving them mind space by sharing their videos and articles, etc.

I am little disappointed that a consensus is settling on de-escalation and that we should react only if attacked once again. IMHO, this will be totally wrong. Now that we have changed status quo and a new normal is established, it will be suicidal to go back to reactive mode. We must pre-emptively strike whenever we have good intelligence. Even if striking deep in Pakistan may not be feasible all the time but terrorist lauch pads will be easy to strike from stand off distances using the air power. That should be absolute minimum. Also, keeping low intensity war may be in our favor to continuously bleed Pak. Also, India has to raise its covert capability. A regular strike on Pakis especially CPEC assets in Balochistan and sindh will break Pakis. While we can keep a public posture of fighting terrorism overtly, we need to keep inflicting thousands cuts on Pakistan to break it economically. We all know that only a splintered Pakistan is a long term solution.


why??

we should simply provide "diplomatic and political" support to the baluchis, just like the pakis do for the cashmeris.

the first step to breaking the pakis is to shut down the visas.

this is a well patronised jehadi entry route.

Just forget about the people to people contact nonsense.


darka butt and swamy et all are hoping to insure themselves against the blowback when Modi returns.

look at the way all in the anti modi media/congi/urban naxal liberandus are running down the republic TV. They have begun to fear it now.


Return to “Military Issues Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests