Russian-Ukrainian War: Combat Tactics & Strategy

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Russian-Ukrainian War: Combat Tactics & Strategy

Post by Rakesh »

Last Page of Previous Thread ---> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7885&start=1200

Please use this thread to discuss combat tactics & strategy of Russian & Ukrainian (+ NATO) forces. Please post verifiable information, as best as possible. That is challenging and moderators appreciate posters who take the effort to separate the wheat from the chaff. Please do not post stuff like US Generals/Admirals were found hiding in tunnels and caves in Ukraine. That is sensationalism and does not serve any purpose.

Please also use this thread to see how Russian-origin kit in our armed forces will fare as a result of their performance in Ukraine. But again, please remember that it is the man behind the machine that counts. We all have our biases and that is fine, because we are only human. But please use rational and sensible arguments to make your point.

Equally important is to not cross pollinate the discussion in this thread with the other thread. Keep this thread solely to discuss Combat Tactics & Strategy. Moderators will move posts to the other thread if they come across this. Repeated offenders will get a warning and a temporary ban.
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Re: Russian-Ukrainian War: Combat Tactics & Strategy

Post by Rakesh »

Slovakia confirms delivery of 8 Zuzana 2 8x8 155mm self-propelled howitzers to Ukraine
https://www.armyrecognition.com/defense ... raine.html
16 May 2022
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

This thread suits me fine. I’ll leave the stentorian announcements to forumers who feel capable of making them. :)

Now then, Azovstal. What happened exactly - ie why did the Azov regiment start the surrender process?

In retrospect the Russians did very well handling Mariupol these past few weeks. One, reports or videos of their casualties went way down in that area. Two, they just kept the pressure on without taking the huge casualties that were being predicted.

People were comparing this siege to Stalingrad. Perhaps the reverse is true - ie how to break an ‘impregnable’ urban position.

Thoughts?
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Actually AFUs 36th Marine Brigade's surrender was the clincher for me. I dont remember the exact day to day events which led to it. Urban war was raging, led by Chechen battalions which have a fierce reputation in urban warfare. They advanced with APCs and infantry, Azovs holed up in residential buildings would fire at them. Their position located, RA would bring in tanks and blast the building to dust. Repeat again and again until no more buildings left. Bodies everywhere littered the streets, lots of civilian casualties. I dont know/remember the role sharing between 36th and Azov, but when the city was surrounded from all sides and the cordon tightened, they had no more food and ammo - Kiev couldn't resupply them therefore 36th surrendered and Azov ran to hide in Azovstal leaving the city open to RA.

All this happened over a month ago, 13th April to be exact. Since then Russia has been providing humanitarian aid, clearing rubble, restarting schools, restoring utilities and has been in full control of Mariupol city, except for some patches on the sea front docks which they cleared and finally Azovstal. They cordoned it off and after various assessments and as per Putin's directive, decided to sanitise all buildings above the ground by shelling, bombing, and using SF troops, but decided not get into underground fighting an risk heavy casualties but just wait them out.

RA offered several windows for surrender before during and after Easter holidays to those holed up there but no one responded. Then UN GS Gutierrez went to Moscow to meet Putin, who said civilians are always free to leave and he is Ok to have UN observers, then he went to Kiev and met elensly. In the days that followed some 600-700 civilians came out - I dont have the exact number, but surely several hundreds with UN observers present. They were first sent to camps and recently allowed to go anywhere they wanted. Many headed north and west into Ukr recently in large convoys.

The rest holed up and demanded Kiev to rescue them with an offensive military operation. Kiev said fight until death. They were dying anyway from injuries and starvation. Some wanted safe passage to a third country with their arms ! I think they took a long time to believe they won't be killed upon surrender, after multiple assurances they finally started surrendering now.

So Mariupol was taken by Russia by mid-April. Western media narrative of last stand until now is pure BS. You can check YT channel Defense Politics Asia's daily combat updates from mid-April onwards to verify all this if you want a source. There are several others that corroborate all that I've described.

Lots of fascinating books will be written on how RA & Ramzan Kadirov's Chechens took Mariupol. He even got a promotion from Putin weeks ago for this victory. But its a terrible tragedy for the number of civilians killed due to the shielding tactics of Azov and their wanton killings of anyone who tried to leave the city.
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

Baikul wrote:This thread suits me fine. I’ll leave the stentorian announcements to forumers who feel capable of making them. :)

Now then, Azovstal. What happened exactly - ie why did the Azov regiment start the surrender process?

In retrospect the Russians did very well handling Mariupol these past few weeks. One, reports or videos of their casualties went way down in that area. Two, they just kept the pressure on without taking the huge casualties that were being predicted.

People were comparing this siege to Stalingrad. Perhaps the reverse is true - ie how to break an ‘impregnable’ urban position.

Thoughts?
Russia rarely reports any casualties and Ukraine maintains silence on any attacks behind enemy lines (unless they are big) for example Chinese TV crew caught by accident a Russian tank getting its turret popped up miles from Mariupol on the roads few days back during live broadcast. This indicates there is fighting in the outskirts, tv crew mentions there was huge ambush they would likely been killed in it if they were few minutes late and Ukraine and Russia have said nothing on it.

First time I am seeing E95m drone being used by Russia

https://twitter.com/uaweapons/status/15 ... WQNkE1Fo9w

Images of Ukraine tank in Mariupol plant fact they appear inside intact (the damage looks to be from strikes on plant) indicates they ran out of fuel or Ukr didn’t have the forces to man them

https://twitter.com/ralee85/status/1526 ... WQNkE1Fo9w
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Cyrano wrote:Actually AFUs 36th Marine Brigade's surrender was the clincher for me…
Yeah that got me going too. I think tactically it was the first serious crack in the defence.

Lots of fascinating books will be written on how RA & Ramzan Kadirov's Chechens took Mariupol.
Honestly not a fan - I don’t think Kadirov’s guys took Mariupol. All the videos I saw (debatable source, I agree but it’s what we have) seemed to suggest they were more interested in publicity.
John wrote:

Russia rarely reports any casualties and Ukraine maintains silence on any attacks behind enemy lines…
I’d say that the reverse is also true saar. I’m sure Ukraine had suffered horrendous casualties, but we haven’t heard a lot about it
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

I was trying to compile a list of major weaponry used by Russia in Mariupol. Not the usual stuff, just the main armaments. Below is a tentative list of air strikes:

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/world.php? ... _id=113621

Next is a list of ‘burning munitions’

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/bu ... 022-05-15/

In terms of tactics, I’d love to understand the major weapons used by Russia (land, air or sea) to crack this siege.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

I too saw quite a few selfies by Kadirov's fighters, lot more than regular RA brigades. If their publicity helps them win without really fighting, well why not ? LOL !!

As to who did what, Russia has been using a varying mix of own forces BTGs, RuAF, Navy, Chechens, D & L rebel militias, Wagner etc... Sometimes sending one type after another. We'll have to wait until dust settles to get a complete and authentic account of the story.
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

Baikul wrote: I’d say that the reverse is also true saar. I’m sure Ukraine had suffered horrendous casualties, but we haven’t heard a lot about it
Yea Ukraine hasn’t released any casualty info either but they have acknowledged attacks including air strikes or any Russian incursion but Russia has been tight lipped even Ukrainian attacks in Russia are to get much info on and even at times claimed they are due to accidental explosion or spun different set of events till Ukrainian release some drone footage.

Anyway footage of Mariupol soldiers surrender

https://twitter.com/tinso_ww/status/152 ... WQNkE1Fo9w
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

News reports of Russian missile strikes on an AFU training centre in Desna near Cherniv killing est 250-300 ppl.

Though its a military center killing non-combatants is NOT OK. Unless details emerge on why this was targeted, Russia just earned a black mark in my book.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Lots of different videos showing different people surrendering at Azovstal. Few women too... Some seriously wounded cases being carried out.

Glad to see orderly surrenders and no dirty tricks from either side.
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

Cyrano wrote:News reports of Russian missile strikes on an AFU training centre in Desna near Cherniv killing est 250-300 ppl.

Though its a military center killing non-combatants is NOT OK. Unless details emerge on why this was targeted, Russia just earned a black mark in my book.
Any Russian strikes kill 300 Ukranians etc if you look at the image part of building was hit and local news reports 8 dead which seems about right looking at the damage. This actually coming from pro Russian poster (Russian with attitude)

https://twitter.com/rwapodcast/status/1 ... WQNkE1Fo9w

Ground launch Brimstone being used to hit vehicles, hope we look at similar option with SANT.

https://twitter.com/uaweapons/status/15 ... WQNkE1Fo9w
bala
BRFite

Post by bala »

As many as 16,000 Ukrainian soldiers have allegedly been surrounded in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region, a top official from a pro-Russian separatist group known as the Luhansk People's Republic. Assistant Minister of the Interior of the Luhansk People's Republic (LPR), Vitaly Kiselev, pro-Russia, said the troops had been encircled near the towns of Severodonetsk and Lysychansk in the eastern Luhansk region. Kiselev said these Ukrainian troops were likely ordered not to withdraw and claimed similar orders were reportedly given to Ukrainian troops captured near the eastern city of Rubizhnoye.
ks_sachin
BRF Oldie

Post by ks_sachin »

Baikul wrote:
Cyrano wrote:Actually AFUs 36th Marine Brigade's surrender was the clincher for me…
Yeah that got me going too. I think tactically it was the first serious crack in the defence.

Lots of fascinating books will be written on how RA & Ramzan Kadirov's Chechens took Mariupol.
Honestly not a fan - I don’t think Kadirov’s guys took Mariupol. All the videos I saw (debatable source, I agree but it’s what we have) seemed to suggest they were more interested in publicity.
John wrote:

Russia rarely reports any casualties and Ukraine maintains silence on any attacks behind enemy lines…
I’d say that the reverse is also true saar. I’m sure Ukraine had suffered horrendous casualties, but we haven’t heard a lot about it
The use of irregulars is what is interesting. At a structural level this points to the weakness in the BTGs and Deans has also alluded to this. All literature on BTGs points to their reliance esp in Ukraine on Chechens or other irregulars in providing support that would traditionally be provided by organic infantry.

That is perhaps one reason we have had so much non-secure comma by the Russians.
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

Reportedly some top secret Russian geo mapping drone second one found so far but this i believe is more complete

https://twitter.com/uaweapons/status/15 ... smUJcCQZPg

No know name available for it but know to exist for couple years as it has been found in Syria as well
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

John wrote:

Any information on the Azov commander Denys Prokopenko post that last comment he gave, apparently conceding (or not) surrender?

https://news.yahoo.com/azovstal-command ... 34256.html
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Some movement of Russian forces in the North/ how significant remains to be seen. Slow grinding advances seems to sum it up for now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/uaweapons/st ... 9470023688

Quoting from the above, the Russians:
have captured Drobysheve (N Lyman)

took control of Novozvanivka (SW Popasna)

have taken control of Toshkivka and Orikove (NE Popasna)
If you look at the map Severosonetsk has to be an absolute meat grinder right now, it’s right on the tip of the Ukrainian defence.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

From RT :
Russian Ministry of Defense: 694 Ukrainian militants trapped at Azovstal surrendered during the day, including 29 wounded.

According to the agency, since May 16, a total of 959 militants have surrendered at Azovstal, including 80 wounded, of which 51 who needed inpatient treatment were placed in the Novoazovsk hospital in the DPR.
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

Baikul wrote:
John wrote:

Any information on the Azov commander Denys Prokopenko post that last comment he gave, apparently conceding (or not) surrender?

https://news.yahoo.com/azovstal-command ... 34256.html
Most likely surrendered interestingly the vids showed Ukranian soldiers also being part of clearing the area of mines so looks like they were brought in as part of ceasefire agreement. Most likely they will swapped for bodies of Russian soldiers as I doubt Ukraine has that many Russian captives.
bala
BRFite

Post by bala »

Russia said it was using a new generation of powerful laser weapons in Ukraine to burn up drones. Little is known about the specifics of the new laser weapons. Yury Borisov, the deputy prime minister in charge of military development, told a conference in Moscow that Peresvet was already being widely deployed and it could blind satellites up to 1,500 km above Earth. Peresvet, named after a medieval Orthodox warrior monk Alexander Peresvet who perished in mortal combat. "If Peresvet blinds, then the new generation of laser weapons lead to the physical destruction of the target - thermal destruction, they burn up," Borisov told Russian state television. He said the weapon was called "Zadira". Almost nothing is publicly known about Zadira but in 2017 Russian media said Russia's state nuclear corporation, Rosatom, helped develop it as part of a programme to create weapons-based new physical principles.
sohamn
BRFite

Post by sohamn »

bala wrote:Russia said it was using a new generation of powerful laser weapons in Ukraine to burn up drones. Little is known about the specifics of the new laser weapons. Yury Borisov, the deputy prime minister in charge of military development, told a conference in Moscow that Peresvet was already being widely deployed and it could blind satellites up to 1,500 km above Earth. Peresvet, named after a medieval Orthodox warrior monk Alexander Peresvet who perished in mortal combat. "If Peresvet blinds, then the new generation of laser weapons lead to the physical destruction of the target - thermal destruction, they burn up," Borisov told Russian state television. He said the weapon was called "Zadira". Almost nothing is publicly known about Zadira but in 2017 Russian media said Russia's state nuclear corporation, Rosatom, helped develop it as part of a programme to create weapons-based new physical principles.

The problem with cheap drones is that your laser weapon platforms are 100 times more expensive than the drones itself. So, cost recovery is possible only if these weapons can shoot down atleast 100 drones. Ukraine did very well in utilizing off the shelf cheap stuff in this asymmetric warfare.
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

bala wrote:Russia said it was using a new generation of powerful laser weapons in Ukraine to burn up drones. Little is known about the specifics of the new laser weapons. Yury Borisov, the deputy prime minister in charge of military development, told a conference in Moscow that Peresvet was already being widely deployed and it could blind satellites up to 1,500 km above Earth. Peresvet, named after a medieval Orthodox warrior monk Alexander Peresvet who perished in mortal combat. "If Peresvet blinds, then the new generation of laser weapons lead to the physical destruction of the target - thermal destruction, they burn up," Borisov told Russian state television. He said the weapon was called "Zadira". Almost nothing is publicly known about Zadira but in 2017 Russian media said Russia's state nuclear corporation, Rosatom, helped develop it as part of a programme to create weapons-based new physical principles.
They should focus on fixing their existing system Pantsir and Tor both have major short comings such as poor radar and overly complicated design. Not to mention they were designed to fit in a integrated ADS while in actual combat during offensive operations that's not possible.

Previously Russians been able to blame away their poor performance on incompetent operators (Syrians, Libyans, Armenians) but can't do that now.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Snake Island is variously described as being between 35-48 kilometres off the Ukraine coast.

https://www.dw.com/en/ukraine-and-russi ... a-61800180

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/13/europe/s ... index.html

From what I understand Ukraine already has artillery systems that in theory have this Island under range. For example the Tochka and the BM 30 Smerch. There are others as well. I know the below is a wiki link but it’s the best I could find at short notice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_Fo ... _(Ukraine)

If they get the Excalibur for the recently supplied American M777 howitzer, that would work too. In fact the French CAESAR system would be even better (France is supplying this to Ukraine)

Why isn’t Ukraine using arty to target the Island? Even low accuracy harassing fire once in a while would make life interesting for the Russians stationed there.

Low significance or impact to cost/ effort ratios? Not feasible in practice, poor accuracy at that range? Not worth the while given the larger battles on the mainland?
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Cyrano wrote:From RT :
Russian Ministry of Defense: 694 Ukrainian militants trapped at Azovstal surrendered during the day, including 29 wounded.

According to the agency, since May 16, a total of 959 militants have surrendered at Azovstal, including 80 wounded, of which 51 who needed inpatient treatment were placed in the Novoazovsk hospital in the DPR.
The total surrendered at Azovstal is now 1750. (784 more last evening).
Only 80 wounded, so the majority just sat out the siege, in bomb proof shelters, 3 levels underground.
There is no deal to swap them, as per Russian media (in any case there are very few Russian POW in Ukraine). The last swap deal was only 41 from each side, after which Ukraine had no more POW's to offer.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

There are news reports of AFU soldiers surrendering in small batches of 10-20 from the Donbass defensive lines as well. Some batches have posted videos saying for a couple of weeks now, they had no supplies, no command structure, no orders, they were left to fend for themselves and survive or die, and they decided to surrender since that was no way to fight.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Not to beat a dead horse but
Only 80 wounded, so the majority just sat out the siege, in bomb proof shelters, 3 levels underground

Proves my point about Azov bravery/ superhero image being a carefully orchestrated myth to scare Ukranians and prevent outsiders for looking under the hood. But that's only the cowardice part. The cruelty part will also come out in due time as these scum are tried in courts.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Deans wrote:
Only 80 wounded, so the majority just sat out the siege, in bomb proof shelters, 3 levels underground. ….
That’s a shocking number, given all the Götterdämmerung, Thermopylae, death before dishonour claims we were hearing previously. 80? The photos and earlier reports form Mariupol said something else.

Meanwhile the Azov # 2 at Mariupol, Svyatoslav Palomar, is apparently already in custody:

https://t.me/readovkanews/34328

That leaves the #1 guy, the commander Denys Prokopenko.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Since Ukraine has been saying that Azov is a paramilitary force, the Russians are apparently going to treat then as such. That means normal POW treatment will not apply. Russia may restore the death penalty for war crimes, which is what Azov members / foreign mercenaries can face.
War crimes trials have been announced in Rostov (not in LPR/DPR) at the same courthouse where Nazi war criminals were tried, so its very symbolic.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

NATO had been training NCOs in the Ukraine army in recent years. This is where the Russian army is weakest, since their Sergeants are often just a year older than the men they command and often do not have specialist or squad leader training. AFU has done well at squad and platoon level in defensive roles, but has not been able to demonstrate maneuver warfare at above battalion level, or combined arms warfare. Russia seems to be betting that beyond a point, the defenders (with no suitable higher leadership and running out of supplies) will not be able to withstand constant artillery barrages and once their lines break, Russian BTGs (who may have got their act together after a ruthless trial and error process) will exploit. We may be seeing the start of that in the Donbass.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Baikul wrote:
Deans wrote:
Only 80 wounded, so the majority just sat out the siege, in bomb proof shelters, 3 levels underground. ….
That’s a shocking number, given all the Götterdämmerung, Thermopylae, death before dishonour claims we were hearing previously. 80? The photos and earlier reports form Mariupol said something else.
In similar situations in the GPW, the Red army did fight to the last man (and woman) and the Russians expected something similar in Azovstal.
There are signs outside landmarks in Stalingrad, like Pavlov's house and the tractor factory, saying the Germans lost more men trying to capture this place than Paris.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

This is a good animated map showing how the war has gone the first 80 days.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVide ... ame=iossmf
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

Here come on ground video from failed crossing and also yes those BMP-1s have Russian marking.

https://twitter.com/uaweapons/status/15 ... kzk8xrmSRA
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

John wrote:Here come on ground video from failed crossing and also yes those BMP-1s have Russian marking.

https://twitter.com/uaweapons/status/15 ... kzk8xrmSRA
As a follow up to the video, for anyone interested below is a three part analysis of the crossing (link is to part one)

It’s titled: “Chronicle of the fighting near Belogorovka and defeat of the Russian Armed Forces column at the crossing”

https://t.me/rybar/32642

And if you don’t have the time to read that, below i a map someone created from the articles above.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cmd_opt_shif ... 5357842432

Nb - I can’t vouch for any of the sources, although the telegram channel has half a million followers. User discretion is advised!
bala
BRFite

Post by bala »

Russia deploys its 'Terminator' armored fighting vehicles designed for urban combat as it prepares to assault a Donbas city. The Terminator, which has the official designation BMPT, is heavily armored and armed, designed to defend tanks from ambush and attacks at close range in urban settings. It's designed to do the work of infantry in support of tanks. So it's a tank with a turret designed to suppress enemy infantry. The tank support combat vehicle is protected no worse than any other tank. Its multiple weapon systems have a far greater firepower and are capable of hitting several targets in different directions simultaneously. Terminators have previously been used in Russian combat operations in Syria.

SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

Given the higher than expected prisoner count from Azovstal it seems about 2500 were defending the plant pinning a big chunk of RA to fight them. Now that its no longer required they can be deployed elsewhere. Is that the reason for the Popasna front gains in the last couple of days? UA defenses in Luhansk are falling apart
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

SandeepA wrote:Given the higher than expected prisoner count from Azovstal it seems about 2500 were defending the plant pinning a big chunk of RA to fight them. Now that its no longer required they can be deployed elsewhere. Is that the reason for the Popasna front gains in the last couple of days? UA defenses in Luhansk are falling apart
Ukr is primarily collapsing from areas they can’t defend and also letting Russian overstretch their supply lines. We saw in Kyiv and Kharkiv what happens when Russians start running out of supplies and reinforcements. Starting to see some collapse of Russian forces around Izyum area.

Currently Russia has more or less focused most of its forces in the east do they have enough to make ground before June other wise it will same thing repeating itself which is their forces in front lines run of steam and retreat happens. Only time will tell.

https://twitter.com/thestudyofwar/statu ... acEd0onQXg

https://twitter.com/thestudyofwar/statu ... acEd0onQXg
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

SandeepA wrote:Given the higher than expected prisoner count from Azovstal it seems about 2500 were defending the plant pinning a big chunk of RA to fight them. Now that its no longer required they can be deployed elsewhere. Is that the reason for the Popasna front gains in the last couple of days? UA defenses in Luhansk are falling apart

The Russians had Bypassed the plant a long time ago and were only conducting moping up operations at the plant. Because it had no tactical significance.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Severodonetsk, a town right at the tip of Ukrainian defences in the East, is the current main focus for both sides, and the scene of a grinding, prolonged bloody battle. 5000 Ukrainians are believed to be dug in against an unknown number of Russian combatants.

This article summarises what’s at stake (it has a western / Ukrainian bias, so you may have to discount that)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2 ... -garrison/
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

^ Russia main strategy from day one is encirclement of forces in the east, first they attempted a large encirclement from Kyiv, then shifted to Kharkiv, then Izyum and now focusing on much smaller encirclement from Severodonetsk. Reason for doing it is lack of forces, coordination and firepower to simply overwhelm the frontlines.

Well that strategy of encirclement failed previous times because of lack of proper protection of supply lines. With smaller area it might work if they have enough numbers to keep throwing at Ukr forces as I said earlier it is battle against time how long can you Ukr def hold while Russian supplies and forces are getting dwindled. We will find out around early June.

Russia supply line attacked
https://twitter.com/blue_sauron/status/ ... -hmKjHSL8A