BRF Oldie

Re: Aero India 2009

Post by shiv »

Aero India (Not my video)
kedar.karmarkar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kedar.karmarkar »

Cool video effects there. Looks like taken from a 5DMkII or D90 or something similar.

I am back now, after my little vacation, settling in, into the routine. After spending a week in BLR, I have tons of stuff to go through. I have posted some of the photos, online on my website at - http://kedar.smugmug.com/Aero%20India%202009

Please watch out for frequent updates, since I am working on getting the other shots ready for posting - still to come by are pictures of Suryakirans, Sarang, Su-30MKI Demo, Typhoon Demo, Super Hornet Demo, Tejas Demo, some of the exhibitor stalls, some people shots, etc.

Hope you like my pictures.

- Kedar
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

kedar.karmarkar wrote:Cool video effects there. Looks like taken from a 5DMkII or D90 or something similar.

The owner of the video (who is unknown to me) sent me a mesage on YouTube asking how he can increase his hit count.

So linked it on here :)

he says, about the video:
(less info)

This video was shot at the Aero-India, the largest air show in India. It was shot using a Canon HG10 HD camera. It has been edited using Corel VideoStudio Pro X2 and is one of our entries to the Corel Digital Art Competition of 2009.
Drevin
BRFite

Post by Drevin »

wow nice video shiv. adobe premiere used to offer some nice effects for editing video frame-by-frame.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

From SSC: WSI Dhruv by poster Vishal.

Vishal can you upload your other Pics?
kedar.karmarkar
BRFite -Trainee

Nice frontal pic there of the WSI.

Have posted 90% of the pictures online - Tejas, SKAT, Sarang, Su, Typhoon, SH, PACAF, couple of pics of Saras are also posted now
VishalJ
BRFite

Post by VishalJ »

Vipul wrote:From SSC: WSI Dhruv by poster Vishal.

Vishal can you upload your other Pics?
Yes absolutely, i was a bit hesitant since my first post/question drew a blank.

Here are the few i did manage to edit & put-up.

Just havent gotten round to editing very many as work has been keeping me pretty busy, plus as i mentioned in the remark on the WSI Dhruv, my tele-photo lens which was already on its last leg finally gave-up so i was stuck with a dead lens, i did work around it by turning off the AF & IS & shooting on manual focus but that was still a handicap (both the shots below except the Omega DC10 were shot in this config) :oops:

Side-by-side MiG-35 & the F/A-18F

Omega Tanker McDonnell Douglas KDC-10-40I

Sukhoi Su-30MKI SB 050

Btw, Kedar you have some extraordinary images there mate, i hear you were full-loaded in the photography gear department, shows-off in the fantastic images you've managed to capture, looking forward to your remaining 10%
kedar.karmarkar
BRFite -Trainee

Thanks Vishal - dont know about the "Full-loaded" part - but yeah the bag was heavy :D

Same thing here - I have managed to get most of the pics done, its only the ground pics or short range pics which are left to be uploaded.

Great effort with MF - you have some great shots on A.net. Nice going.

Check your email.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

X-posted..
vivekviga wrote:Hello friends,
Well I had been to Aero-india show,and have collected some amazing footage and edited,
please do watch this video ,and you have the opportunity to vote also (And if you are lucky you may win a ASUS notebook PC).

http://www.ulead.com.tw/ulead/survey/co ... &autono=55

http://www.ulead.com.tw/ulead/survey/co ... &autono=55

Do watch and vote for the video.
and
Avinash R wrote:Nice video, great work and if anyone has trouble with page showing "This video cannot be displayed", check this link and dont forget to vote for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WqpFnLzXrU

Request : Atleast appreciate the work before raining IB4TL.
Last edited by ramana on 13 Mar 2009 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Closed other thread. ramana
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

comparing to the Tigre gunship, they have used a aerofail shaped 'wing' for
the weapons and somehow managed to load HUGE box shaped rocket pods with perhaps twice the number of tubes seen in the WSI Dhruv. sounds like a good thing if we license make such pods or develop it ourself for WSI Dhruv and LCH.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/TolipM/Rxyu01eNqxI ... /tiger.jpg

I count 16 tubes there. with two such pods (32 tubes) + main cannon + 4 ATGMs / AAM on outer pylons would form a powerful package

although the 24 rockets + 4 ATGM + gun on Dhruv isnt half bad either!
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

The Aero India show: lots of cool ways to fly
Talk about an overlooked news story: About two weeks ago, India hosted a darn nice air show. Called Aero India 2009, the event took place at an air base in Bengaluru. Nearly 600 exhibitors from 25 countries were claimed to be on hand. All the fancy modern aircraft looking for homes showed up at the show: The F-16, the F-18, the MiG-35D, the Eurofighter and many others.
Div
BRFite

Post by Div »

Singha wrote: http://lh5.ggpht.com/TolipM/Rxyu01eNqxI ... /tiger.jpg

I count 16 tubes there. with two such pods (32 tubes) + main cannon + 4 ATGMs / AAM on outer pylons would form a powerful package

although the 24 rockets + 4 ATGM + gun on Dhruv isnt half bad either!
^^^ That imo is a pretty potent load for the WSI Dhruv.

Here's a 19 tube rocket pod on a Cobra.
Tilak
BRFite

Post by Tilak »

Has this been posted before ?.

An Englishman's personalised posters of Indian jets and pilots flew off the shelves at Aero India 2009
Chetan R
Date: 2009-02-16
On cloud nine: Simon Watson with his unique poster collection of Indian pilots and their flying machines
Bangalore : An Englishman won the hearts of many Indians at Aero India 2009 with his unique poster collection of Indian pilots and their flying machines.

What makes London-based Simon Watson's posters special is that they come with the signatures of the pilots.

His stall at the Bharat Rakshak outlet in hall 'A' this year was the one-stop point for those looking for memorabilia related to the Indian Air Force. And the signed squadron posters were a hit.

"This is the only place where you get original signatures of pilots," said Watson. "People like this and a good number of posters are sold."

'Indian jets special'

Watson has been doing this for the past 10 years at airshows the world over. He's a regular at Aero India too but what's interesting is his love for Indian jets and pilots.

"Indian jets are very special for me," he said. "They symbolise both beauty and might." To him, this is more about sentiment than business.

He had more than 15 varieties of signed posters including the Suryakiran, MiG, Sarang and Tejas. Each poster has the original signature of the crew flying the aircraft. While he sells it at Rs 100, it's free for the armed forces.

Getting it done

His colleague, UK-based photographer Tim Brown, helps him with photographs of Indian planes. Watson enlarges them and personally visits crew members and gets their autograph. In return, he gives each of them a poster with signatures of the crew.

"Every pilot signs and takes a poster in return. It's a gift that binds them together."

Buyers too appreciate Watson's work. "We don't get autographed posters of Indian pilots and the planes they fly," said Manish, a visitor. "And something likes this by a foreigner is great."
Cheers to Simon Watson, Tim Brown and BR, you have been spotted!.

>Mods can this be added to BR in the News Thread, which I am not able to find..
krishna_j
BRFite -Trainee

Venue for the next BR BLR meet

Post by krishna_j »

Amazing Photo taken by Kapil @AI which should win an entry at next Red Flag competition

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/media/Aer ... 7.jpg.html

Propose this as the venue for the next BR BLR Bennedosa meet - Anshul pls note :mrgreen:
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

:D :lol:
How were civilains allowed under the Su?
A Sharma
BRFite

Post by A Sharma »

They are HAL employees
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

do not bother with external shells....when you see the true dragon warrior you will know....it is The Way....
asprinzl
BRFite

Post by asprinzl »

Regardless if they are HAL employees, this is a high end weapons platform with super duper sensitive technologies involved and if mishandled can have devastating effect. There can be absolutely no hanky-panky attitude regarding it.
Avram
JaiS
Forum Moderator

Post by JaiS »

shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

One thing is certain the "eye candy" value of the post Aero India pictures are getting better and better with more and more enthusiasts equipping themselves with good equipment and better skills.
Rishi
Forum Moderator

Post by Rishi »

Topic Unstickyied. To be archived soon.
k prasad
BRFite

Post by k prasad »

Rishi.... can it be stickied back plz... I think rakall has more brochures to put up.

@rakall... any more brochures for the jingos??
k prasad
BRFite

Post by k prasad »

OK... really sorry for putting this up so late. Some impressions from the F-18 and Raytheon stalls, and about American products in General:

Observations from F-18 stall:

I Got to fly the F-18 simulator, and did a landing, a gun kill and a missile kill.... a few observations:

1. They were freely allowing ppl to try it out on the business days... I went after a couple of pretty knowledgeable civilian pilot trainees, and took the opportunity to speak to a LCA test pilot... have posted that before. The simulator brought down was a promotional simulator, and not a full mission simulator - the scenarios were loaded from a laptop (didn't figure out the software it was run on).

2. It was a limited view, and for the mission loaded, there were weapons and sensor limitations - the scenario included a landing near a mountainous terrain - the simulator was loaded with the Naval version, do it was no-flare, carrier type landings (without the arrestor wires)

3. The F-18 cockpit is pretty good, and the FOV for the front pilot is amazing. However, the Tejas cockpit is as good. Excellent organization of the controls and the displays, with full flexibility of the display. The throttle can control both engines - if you have seen a civilian throttle, the two throttles are together, but power can be controlled separately also.

4. They have still kept a certain amount of backup mechanical instruments. - these are in the same place that the Tejas backup instruments are. However, there are 3-4 (IIRC) backup mechanicals, rather than the 2 in the Tejas.

5. The bogies show up on the radar PPI (that was the mode that it was on - advanced modes weren't shown) ... once we got within visual bubble of them (again, no BVR kills on the scenario tried), the weapon is switched to, and the lock-on circle shows up on the HUD - we have to cue the target within the smaller lock-on circle to get a weapons lock, and after that, have to keep the target within a slightly larger circle to prevent lock-on being broken (the weapon systems do have a very limited boresight - this will be enhanced with the HMCS for off-bore targeting... however, the radar would probably give a larger FOV, but wasnt shown).

6. Took a look at the IRST view - quite amazing. Gave an excellent view of enemy aircraft at around 20 miles distance. However, since it was the first time I've seen through an IRST, I cannot compare it with others.

7. From the HUD display, I guess there were 400 cannon rounds.... had to pump off quite a few to hit the target - even with it in the circle - I gotta say, a gun kill is definitely far more exciting than any missile hit, which is why i specifically selected that rather than the missiles which others had.

8. The rear cockpit is meant for the WSI - with the amount of sensors, information overload is a very real threat. The Pilot can still operate all the weapons from his area. However, I think he can primarily operate the A2A weapons and Close in weapons, like the gun. The WSI can operate all of these. He has a dual stick in his cockpit - the one on the left is for A2A weapons, and the one on the right is for A2G and other munitions.

9. The WSI sticks DO NOT MOVE AT ALL. This means that the WSI cannot fly the aircraft. So if anything goes wrong, the only option for him is to bail out. I asked why this, and the reply was that it was not really considered necessary. I did ask that when most other 2 seat aircrafts allowed the WSI to fly, why was the F-18 different - the answer was very unclear, and waffled something about requirements and doctrine.

10. the Boeing people had amazingly not brought F-18 brochures to the stall - apparently, someone forgot to pack them (doesn't even sound plausible)... I think the brochures and all other goodies were left in the Chalet. They had brochures of everything else though - apache, P-8, etc etc etc...

11. The targetting pod being offerd in not the Sniper, but a different (read older) pod. When asked if the Litening would be integrated if requested, they said that it could be done if the govt agreed.

12. Weapons fit is a bigger issue - the weapons being offered are all khan with some european weapons - when asked if they'd integrate russian weapons or foreign systems if reqd, the guy said that our systems are top notch, best in world, blah blah blah, but when pinned, he said that if the State Dept ok'ed it, they'd be ok to do so, but that also would incur a cost, and also, they may not be able to give ToT for the integration, which means that full integration of these systems would need to be done IN THE US, or by US people in india (the former being more likely)... {{It appears to be aimed at making the US weapons more attractive, but it is indeed a very stupid way to do that}}.

13. Systems - Israeli avionics/French , Indian EW systems/jammers, datalinks etc etc etc - these are all difficult to do. Will incur extra delays and cost for that. Also, Govt may not give the go-ahead for it.

Overall, they seem to be going slow on hardselling the F-18. The people manning the stalls were not knowledgeable regarding the aircraft config or the technical aspects - seemed more to be the junior sales guys. No joyrides also pointed that out. Also, they were very careful when talking about the aircraft's configuration/systems - one gets the impression that they are still haggling with the govt regarding this. They did seem worried about the Obama regime.

Coming to the discussion with the Raytheon people:

1. They are completely at the mercy of US DoD and State Dept re FMS... the impression one gets is taht while they are confident about their products, ask them about the sale of these, and they'd have to go running back to mummy Clinton and hide behind her dress - every single question of mine came back with the answer that "if the Govt says ok, we have absolutely no problems", "we are ready to give everything - full ToT, no verification, etc etc etc, but since it is governed by law, Govt has to give permission for that". Its a really tricky situation

2. The APG-79 will be given the full version. Raytheon is not going to downgrade anything... the same goes for the Sensors also. However, full or even moderately large levels of ToT is a no-no... there is no way that they can give the source codes. I spoke to a guy at the DoD stall, and he also said the same thing. Same goes for the P8I radar also.

3. Even to give out info during trials to the test party will come under ITAR restrictions, as also my discussion with them.. the ITAR is a big bane to them, and they are resigned about having to work with it.

4. EUV and Intrusive verification is required by law - no getting around it. They said that India would have to work with US govt re this. In fact, what they said is that they will offer the full system. Once the radar/aircraft is selected, India will have to separately negotiate with the US govt about the ToT and information to be given, and the level of access - the companies have no say. After that, there's always Congress to deal with. Indeed, it seems very dangerous choice, especially if we face these potential stumbling blocks after choosing the aircraft.

5. their radars can communicate with each other as a high speed, directional, secure data link - speeds of 248 Mbps have been reached.

Qns or info reqd???

Rakall.... anything you gathered from ur end???
Cybaru
BRF Oldie

Post by Cybaru »

Rakall & K Prasad,

Any talk of unified data links at AI09 ?
ajay_ijn
BRFite

Post by ajay_ijn »

2. The APG-79 will be given the full version. Raytheon is not going to downgrade anything... the same goes for the Sensors also. However, full or even moderately large levels of ToT is a no-no... there is no way that they can give the source codes. I spoke to a guy at the DoD stall, and he also said the same thing. Same goes for the P8I radar also.
Thats a good news, something which i have been eagerly expecting. By not giving TOT, SH loses APG-79 Advantage. Its now far far easier to refuse Unkil offers.

Are we going to need source code to integrate Brahmos to P-8I? will Russians agree if US personnel only are handling the integration of Brahmos on P-8I? major issues with US really. they will be at major disadvantage if they don't allow India to handle some integration and cuztomization.
KrishG
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by KrishG »

Rafael's promotional video for Python-5 during AI-09 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
[youtube]ktQOLO4U5iQ&eurl=http://livefist.blogspot.com/[/youtube]

Is this promotional?? Is looking more like a funny video! :shock: :shock:
pratik
BRFite -Trainee

Post by pratik »

Avalon Australia Air Show 2009
http://myvraj.blogspot.com/2009/03/aval ... -2009.html

Enjoy...You can also see C-17A pic from inside..I believe IAF is planning to order some.

Also, F/A-18, F-16; as impressive as always.
k prasad
BRFite

Post by k prasad »

Cybaru wrote:Rakall & K Prasad,

Any talk of unified data links at AI09 ?
Hi... from what I gathered, not at the moment. What the AEW person said is that all that will be needed for interoperability would be to add an extra block to ensure that the data is compatible. This can be done. Additionally, while the data-links may be the same as those used by Russia or US or others, it is the extra encryption and protocols that we would be adding over and above those that gives the secrecy, which is something that even the OEM will not be able to decrypt easily - after all, the link may be there, but the way the data is encrypted is entirely our decision.

From what I heard, we are right now ok with this system, although DARE and others are indeed working on datalinks (However, there wasn't any info available on what level this work was going on - was it a new datalink, a new protocol or something else). However, any equipment that we buy will have to be interoperable with the existing infrastructure... if we are not able to get them to work with others, it is extremely difficult to choose that system - this means that the OEM will have to give some info for us to be able to get the links to be interoperable.

However, do note that the info I could collect on this was not a lot - rakall may have some more info.

P.S. Admins, thanks for stickying it again...
Kersi D
BRFite

Re: Venue for the next BR BLR meet

Post by Kersi D »

krishna_j wrote:Amazing Photo taken by Kapil @AI which should win an entry at next Red Flag competition

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/media/Aer ... 7.jpg.html

Propose this as the venue for the next BR BLR Bennedosa meet - Anshul pls note :mrgreen:
Hey I would also like to send one such superb pic which our GREAT photographers Mr Karmarkar, Mr Simon etc could not click !!

How do I upload a pic on our forum discussions ?
Kapil
Webmaster BR

Post by Kapil »

I found the Rafael video quite insulting and patronising.
It rubs it in-that India has to be defended and protected by Israel.

The girl in the video is playing India
and the guy sings-I will always be there fro you--cut to a munition-- I will always protect you--cut to Derby-- I will always defend you.

And on the back wall they have pics of Hanuman and Durga.

I am a centrist liberal but this was very infuriating.
I am sure the Israelis use Apaches for much smaller insults to their nationhood.

Someone from the MoD saw the video on the final day and had it yankedd off the screen.
rakall
BRFite

Post by rakall »

Update on Saras crash

Based on some insider info -- the Saras crash occured due to relighting attempt at wrong/low altitude..

Obviously I fail to understand why it could be "wrong altitude" as before the test flight every parameter would have been brainstormed and if there is a risk due to relighting attempt at that altitude.. I also could not get an info on whether a relighting attempt was attempted at that altitude earlier in the flight test porgramme..

But, on what I have gathered -- it looks like they shut down an engine at low altitude for a relighting attempt.. as expected lost altitude due to sudden loss of power, but porbably lost more altitude than planned for (may be the other engine did not compensate for the loss quickly enough).. before the engine could be relighted -- doom was done.
k prasad
BRFite

Post by k prasad »

Just for reference of people reading this thread, esp those who are viewing it after AI, I've posted links to my posts from AI and the Seminar before that in this post, so that it can be quick access, rather than having to trawl through the 27 pages of this thread, and the other threads on the Mil-hist forum...

Will also try the same thing for Rakall's posts also.. if anyone has seen any other posts with a lot of info from AI, if the admins are ok with it, I suggest that they can also be posted (in one post plz... so as not to take up space).

AEW&C:
- sunilUpa: Dr. Christopher's report on AEW&C {{Old report, but good for info}}
- k prasad: Info on ELTA CAEW Radar from AeroSeminar
- k prasad: AEW&C report from AeroSeminar and AI stall
and more info
and some more info
and Even more info
- k prasad: some more info on AEW and random replies
- Shiv: CABS AEW&C Brochure
- k prasad: Info from Embraer stall at AI
- k prasad: Some more info

LCA:
- k prasad: AeroSeminar Report - P.S. Subramanyam talk - Future aircraft technologies - LCA Mk.2. Also has info on Mk.2 avionics architecture from RS Rao.
- k prasad: Chat on LCA with pilot
- rakall: Huge amt of excellent info from AI (look in previous 2 pages for info from Shiv-saar)
K Mehta wrote:Post Link
Info-relay from K prasad
Confirmed from CEMILAC director
LCA tested upto
1.6 mach
1354 Km
6g
22 AoA
more AoA after anti-spin parachute is integrated
Kaveri:
- k prasad: Detailed Kaveri and GTRE update post, and the Kaveri story...[/quote]
- Shiv: More update on Kaveri
- Rakall: Kaveri info from AI.
- k prasad: Kaveri info from AI 2.
- k prasad: Some more info
- k prasad: AeroSeminar report: Dr. Malkondaiah, DMRL - Aerospace materials and engine alloys
- k prasad: Some info titbits on Indian TVC
k prasad wrote:Post Link
A tidbit, Kaveri will be sent to Rus next month for final trials. Will be integrated in LCA in 9 months. Also, Kaveri has completed 1800 test hrs. Will provide more info. suffice to say, GTRE is not really the villain here, but they are definitely smarting from the accusations. Felt sad for them really. Incidentally, Railways also wants teh Kaveri - 8 MW
MMRCA:
- k prasad: Pilot views on MMRCA
- k prasad: FH Major's talk at conference in 2007 end, with info on MMRCA
- k prasad: AeroSeminar Report: Talk by Eurofighter CEO and eurojet VP
- k prasad: Saab Gripen - interrogation and info from AI + Kersi's reply with more info
- rakall: Rafale info
- k prasad: Info on FGFA, MCA and F-18 Simulator
- k prasad: Full post on F-18 and APG-69 radar, and US sales
- k prasad: Info on Rafale for MMRCA
- rakall: Gripen booklets, brochures and pdfs

UAVs:
- k prasad: Indian UAV roadmap - report from ADE directors talk from Aeroseminar
- k prasad: Nishant, UCAV, Rustom and Brahmos Blk 2 info
- Chetak: Rustom-H Specs
- rakall: More Rustom details
- rakall: Nishant CTOL info

Missiles:
- rakall: More missile updates
- k prasad: Some tidbits on seekers
- rakall: Nirbhay info
- k prasad: Some missile info from AI
- k prasad: Info on seeker and tidbits from AI
- k prasad: INS and RLG info from AI
- k prasad: Info on Brahmos and missile seekers
- k prasad: AeroSeminar Report: Dr. Saraswat - Indian missile Technology
- k prasad: Some info on LASTEC and laser weapons
- k prasad: Some more Brahmos info and Some more
- k prasad: Info on Floating Missile Test range being built

Helicopters:
- rakall: Info on helos
- k prasad: ALH status
- k prasad: AeroSeminar Report: Dr. Prasad Sampath, HAL - Indian Helo development
- k prasad: More helo info from AeroSeminar and AI
- k prasad: Helo info from CEMILAC stall
- rakall: More helo info

Electronics and Radars:
- rakall: SPJs and EW from DARE
- k prasad: (No) info on 2052
- k prasad: AeroSeminar report: Dr. S. Varadarajan - Airborne radar development in India
- k prasad: AeroSeminar Report: Dr. Revankar, DARE - EW Development in India
- k prasad: Info on Bharni
- k prasad: Info on Indian radars from Varadarjan's talk in late 2007.
- k prasad: Pictures of Bharni disassembly
- k prasad: Some info and reply on radars

Miscellaneous info and Random observations:
- k prasad: Aeroseminar Report: Observations and feedback from panelists - Saraswat, Sundaram, etc
- k prasad: Random information and observations
- k prasad: Some random info on Hawks and Spares
- Merlin: Misc info from AI
- k prasad: Random observations from AI09 and more random observations
- k prasad: Garuds info
- rakall: Saras and Civilian a/c info + some more Saras info from Aerosem stall

- k prasad: AeroSeminar Report: Dr. Tamilmani - Aircraft Evaluation by CEMILAC
- k prasad: AeroSeminar Report: Bill Sweetman - The case for fighters. Also see more info from chat with Sweetman
- k prasad: More info from chat with Sweetman, and link to great info and videos from AeroSeminar website
- k prasad: AeroSeminar Report: Yair Ramati - Aerospace market trends to 2020
- k prasad": Quick overview info on aircraft status from AeroSeminar - 10 Feb 09
k prasad wrote:Post Link

P.P.S. Lot of the directors were very appreciative of BR's work.... perhaps we should have a stall at the seminar also next time.

P.P.P.S.... there was a talk by a Tsagi designer on supercruise, and an American mag editor - all of them are in agreement that Supercruise in the present sit is useless simply coz it doesn't provide the amount of extra thrust reqd to evade SAM threats.

And unlike commonly thought, Supercruise isn't for long range, but for evading SAM threats without increasing IR signature. The TsAgi guy especially used the nos to prove why the F-22 supercruise isn't as effective as what was originally envisioned.
P.S. Plz note that I have posted based on my posts that I've found and the ones around them... this means that a huge number of extremely informative posts by rakall and others in various threads are not here.. plz post them if possible, and do not think that only i posted on AI based on this post... Thank you.

P.P.S. - I realized that I've still to add some info from the LASTEC stall - the problem is that i didn't take down notes given their already being so careful and reluctant to talk. I've given some brochures of LASTEC to rakall, and he'll be putting them up... those have a lot of info also.
Last edited by k prasad on 19 Mar 2009 13:51, edited 1 time in total.
Kakarat
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakarat »

any info on Sudarshan PGM
JaiS
Forum Moderator

Post by JaiS »

Thanks prasad ! Great job once again.
merlin
BRF Oldie

Post by merlin »

Just to reiterate, fantastic stuff on the info front prasad and rakall. Great job done on collecting and an even greater one on sharing it. Many thanks.
k prasad
BRFite

Post by k prasad »

Thx merlin..

I noticed that AI09 only got us 978 pics - there were over 2500 pics from AI07, so thats almost a 3-fold drop...

....but man!! Kedar-saar's photos are simplee kicka**.... perhaps BR should start an aviation photography thread to train budding jingos in the art of taking good photos of aircrafts and stalls. That would definitely raise the standards a lot... with essays by Kedar, Phil, Shiv, Rahul and Co.

P.S... rakall, shiv-saar and others... could you also try and put up a consolidated list of links to ur informative posts if possible. I think it should take about 30 minutes or so to do.

P.P.S... I had promised a lot of posts, so if i've indeed forgotten to give any info, or if I've given a snippet, and anyone wants to know more, plz plz plz do let me know and I'll try and add it ASAP... I remember that I haven't added info from the talk with lastec (I think).

P.P.P.S... perhaps we should move the posts that we posted with info on other threads to this one, so that when the AI thread is archived, the info shouldn't be lost.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

P.P.P.S... perhaps we should move the posts that we posted with info on other threads to this one, so that when the AI thread is archived, the info shouldn't be lost.
Thats a great idea.....

Thanks a ton for all the efforts, Prasad-saar (and Rakall-saar also)
JaiS
Forum Moderator

Post by JaiS »

svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

This is the funniest I have seen :mrgreen: