Please note: all those who have only received one liner with the unique registration code(ppl who have bought tickets online). I had bought the Rs. 500/- ticket for sunday on 27th Jan & I received the email from Aero India only 2day. It has the unique id and few details on the passes. I quoe the email below:
Stage wise process of getting tickets:
1. After receiving unique id, take a print out and visit listed State Bank of India and other ticket sale counters (www.aeroindia.in
). Tickets can also be collected from the ticket sale counters outside the Yelahanka base.
2. Show your identity proof and collect RFID enabled tickets. It takes some time. So kindly be patient.
3. One ticket is valid for one full day for one person. If you want to visit aero show on the subsequent day, entire process would have to be followed once again. Tickets are non-transferable.
4. Business visitors will have to park their cars in the P-9 parking (entry from Gate No. 8 and 9). Plz follow signage. Shuttle buses are available till the entry gate from the parking area.
5. Cameras are allowed. Please don’t carry baggage.
6. Food courts are there inside the venue.
7. As of now, there is no provision of reimbursement or readjustments of the amount paid.
8. On Saturday business visitor’s ticket is @ Rs 1,000/- per head. On Sunday there is no business visitor ticket as exhibition area will be open to the general visitor.
9. On the day of your visit, please carry the ticket and identity proof. Venue of the air show is Air Force Station Yelahanka on National Highway 7.
Hope this helps!!! And, I too have the same query as @Joyous above: Can I go in the weekdays instead of the weekends with this general visitor ticket??? Please advice.