Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

member_22872
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by member_22872 »

Its all smoke and mirrors folks.
I think so too. Already INC has enough scams to deal with. Now it would be foolishness on the part of Sonia to go after Vadra and get her involved. Who in proper mind wants to make the waters more murkier? if she/Priyanka has some problem with Vadra, they could bump him off, they all have done it in the family. It is but foolishness to add fuel to the fire that is engulfing them if they make Vadra a scape goat and want to sacrifice him for petty family disputes, that too when they think their chances for the next elections are thin.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

from twitter:

>>Deepak Singh ‏@smarket 6m
Lal Kila Kar raha Pukaar, Narendra Modi Aglee Baar - Slogan in UP
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Dilip Singh Judeo died... may he find peace and return soon... his services in ridding chattisgarh of Jogi and curbing the EJ presence are priceless... He was shattered with the death of his son last year and had become recluse.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Vadra is lucky that 2G don't want his life to get re-elected.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

My Pranam to Dilip Singh Judeo. I had personally met him on few occasions. His father/grandfather was known on the relative side. They have been through generations resisted Britishers/EJ etc. Did not know about his son death.
May he come back soon with more prakram and shakti do rid India of all the adharma!!
rgds,
fanne
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Divorce will be the last thing in dynastee mind. Leaving a man like Varda as a lose cannon will not happen as he must know lot of inside things. May be disposing him (and say some Dharmics did it) is possible. But even that is too risky in a nowadays and time. So both wife and husband will make their "own arrangements" and the public image of a married woman will continue for Biyanka. Another example of this kind of drama played is Kanimodi whose "husband" was brought for media purpose during her arrest and bail hearing whereas it is public knowledge that he was (not her first husband as per my information) not living with her and said to have left for Singapore due to fear. In the meanwhile she was a close "friend" of Raja and her "friendship" said to be the reason for his raise and power.
Let us not talk about these dirty matters further.

Modi in the meanwhile said today his speech is more worth hearing than MMS's speach. Media will now have to give too much importance to his speech. It is trap set for paid media and I am sure that they will fall for it.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/people-can-c ... 37-64.html
Last edited by Yagnasri on 14 Aug 2013 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Atri wrote:Dilip Singh Judeo died... may he find peace and return soon... his services in ridding chattisgarh of Jogi and curbing the EJ presence are priceless... He was shattered with the death of his son last year and had become recluse.
Didn't know about his yeoman services to Sanatanam. My respectful pranaams.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Great Dharmic leader has attained Siva Sannidhiyam. Fought day and night to reconvert people in the Dharmic path by washing their feet and all that. Our mother has lost a great child. INC fixed him in false case etc and now with INC/Jogi EJ and Naxal gangs at the gated of Chattisgarh he will be missed. I am sure that his contributions will inspire others to continue the good work.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

What does he really mean ??? Security and development -Vote for Modi
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Narayana Rao wrote:Great Dharmic leader has attained Siva Sannidhiyam. Fought day and night to reconvert people in the Dharmic path by washing their feet and all that. Our mother has lost a great child. INC fixed him in false case etc and now with INC/Jogi EJ and Naxal gangs at the gated of Chattisgarh he will be missed. I am sure that his contributions will inspire others to continue the good work.
He had lost the aasakti to live after the death of his son. he had taken up alcoholism in grief. :(
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Death of beloved child can brake any person. We have to remember him and move forward.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

You have to admire the chameleon qualities of these dynsty bards.

member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

But then, why the khujli to invite the 'backbencher' MPs for interview at all if their opinion doesn't matter? the club invited the said MP for the interview, so who is celebrating them still? just because the 'backbencher' MP said things these guys didn't like, now they don't want to celebrate them...BTW why and who appealed to the US gov to deny the visa to Modi? who petitioned against Modi's lecture in US? if they didn't care why should US opinion should matter to them? this is how I understood the tweet anyway.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Modi has plans to upstage Manmohan on I-Day

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/modi- ... 33757.html
Hariprasad
BRFite

Post by Hariprasad »

[quote="Sushupti"]So shameful!
A better quality link

Openly prostituting for the congress bosses. Truly shameless lady. What a pathetic attempt to get an opinion against Modi. Good thing she got kicked on her teeth.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ If you can utter a single comprehensible sentence, you would have upstaged Mannu.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Sushupti wrote:You have to admire the chameleon qualities of these dynsty bards.

Was it not celebrating their back bencher MPs when Rahul Baba was having a sleepover with David Miliband?
Hariprasad
BRFite

Post by Hariprasad »

Found this on Twitter.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Cross post from AP thread
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/tela ... 97699.html

See the extent and desparation of INC in this decision, role of Diggi Raja which clearly shows him to be possible PM candidate if we are unfortunate to have a UPA3. Also see how the naxal threat is ignored clearly indicative of naxals being on INC side in the 2014 just like in 2004 in AP. Naxals have powerful base in Chattisgarh, Telangana, parts of Jharkhand and WB. Modi now increase help to Dr Raman Singh and rope in Marandi to keep the INC Naxal gang from coming to power again.
ashashi
BRFite

Post by ashashi »

Narayana Rao wrote:Cross post from AP thread
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/tela ... 97699.html

See the extent and desparation of INC in this decision, role of Diggi Raja which clearly shows him to be possible PM candidate if we are unfortunate to have a UPA3. Also see how the naxal threat is ignored clearly indicative of naxals being on INC side in the 2014 just like in 2004 in AP. Naxals have powerful base in Chattisgarh, Telangana, parts of Jharkhand and WB. Modi now increase help to Dr Raman Singh and rope in Marandi to keep the INC Naxal gang from coming to power again.
AK Anthony is the most probable PM if UPA3 happens.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Haha!!! MounMohan just now uttered "Skill Development".
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Hariprasad wrote:Found this on Twitter.
blesses! know your lord you old nanny boodie!
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Red turban vs Blue turban.

Audio is extremely bad. Somebody did not take care of the mike and speakers.

Added: I do not think Rahul could have done much if somebody decides to fall at his feet.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

SwamyG wrote:Red turban vs Blue turban.

Audio is extremely bad. Somebody did not take care of the mike and speakers.

Added: I do not think Rahul could have done much if somebody decides to fall at his feet.
Cleaner A&V
http://narendramodi.in/liveevent/social/index.html
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

please decode for some brfites about NaMo speech today.
am watching but not fully understanding :(
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

media crooks
Amazing! Without exception.. All Hindi, English, Regional news channels telecasting Modi speech.. ALL OF THEM.. Incl LS & RS TV...
on NaMo speech 8)
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

As of now, I am a little disappointed in the speech; he has been relentlessly attacking MMS. All good and valid points and MMS richly deserves the criticisms; however inappropriate on I-Day. Modi has made better motivational speeches addressing other institutions.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: CBI not to accuse Narendra Modi, Amit Shah

NEW DELHI: CBI does not plan to accuse BJP leader Amit Shah or his mentor, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, in its upcoming chargesheet in the Ishrat Jahan encounter case, but ex-top IB officer Rajinder Kumar isn't likely to be as lucky, with the agency having secured confessions from his junior officials against him.

A top official with knowledge of the agency's second chargesheet in the case told ET that while the CBI had in its possession call data records (CDRs) which showed that Kumar was in "frequent touch" with Amit Shah in the days leading up to the encounter, it did not establish the then Gujarat's home minister complicity.

"The CDRs mean nothing. Kumar or Shah can easily explain them to be calls pertaining to their official domain since the IB chief in the state is expected to be in touch with the home minister. There was also a festival on in Gujarat at that time and it may be a defence that the calls pertained to those security arrangements," the official said, requesting anonymity because of the sensitivity surrounding the case.

With nothing concrete in its possession to nail Shah, the chances of reaching Modi, BJP's presumptive PM candidate, were even more remote.

"Indicting someone as prominent as the opposition's election campaign chief is not possible without clinching proof. Till now, there is no such prosecutable evidence available with us against Shah or Modi," the officer said, adding that the call records could not be used as circumstantial evidence to prove there was a political sanction to the 2004 encounter, which CBI contends was fake and resulted in the death of an innocent person..

CBI plans to attach the CDRs in the supplementary chargesheet, expected to be filed before a court by the end of this month. While the two political leaders could be off the hook, and in the process also demolishing the long-held theory in political circles that the CBI was targeting Kumar with the ultimate aim of reaching the Gujarat political leadership and nix Modi's ambitions for the top chair, the former IB special director will not be as lucky.

CBI suspects that Kumar, who was the chief of the Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau in Gujarat in 2004, along with Gujarat Police officers DG Vanzara and PP Pandey plotted the fake encounter on an alleged false premise that Ishrat Jahan and three others were on a mission to assassinate Modi.

The agency has statements from three of Kumar's juniors, who served as Assistant Central Intelligence Officers in Gujarat in 2004, to buttress its case against the former IB official. "All concerned IB officers are co-operating with us. We are trying to ascertain if they played an active role in the fake encounter plot or not," CBI Director Ranjit Sinha told ET on Wednesday.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 836197.cms
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

SwamyG wrote:As of now, I am a little disappointed in the speech; he has been relentlessly attacking MMS. All good and valid points and MMS richly deserves the criticisms; however inappropriate on I-Day. Modi has made better motivational speeches addressing other institutions.
Rohit Pradhan ‏@Retributions
The core Modi supporter wants to go to war against the Congress party & the first family. Modi is delivering exactly that.

manojladwa ‏@manojladwa 7m
Some will Q if @narendramodi shd be so critical of Congress party and Gandhi family on I-Day. If not now, then when. If not #NaMo then who?
Last edited by VikramS on 15 Aug 2013 09:17, edited 1 time in total.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

VikramS wrote:
SwamyG wrote:As of now, I am a little disappointed in the speech; he has been relentlessly attacking MMS. All good and valid points and MMS richly deserves the criticisms; however inappropriate on I-Day. Modi has made better motivational speeches addressing other institutions.
The core Modi supporter wants to go to war against the Congress party & the first family. Modi is delivering exactly that.
core NaMo supporter is a banana sdre with no intellectual calibre- wants only development and growth denied by first phamili.
hence anything for congress mukth Bharath.

congis full of intellectuals like the PM himself and Amartya Sens led by the superior pedigree of Raol baby and sonia mummy.

Just for comparison-- even in america- the calibre of ordinary joe is around 5-6 th grade or even less.
Tumba
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Tumba »

krisna wrote: Rohit Pradhan ‏@Retributions
core NaMo supporter is a banana sdre with no intellectual calibre- wants only development and growth denied by first phamili.
hence anything for congress mukth Bharath.

congis full of intellectuals like the PM himself and Amartya Sens led by the superior pedigree of Raol baby and sonia mummy.

Just for comparison-- even in america- the calibre of ordinary joe is around 5-6 th grade or even less.
are you serious all the highly educated youth is CORE MODI SUPPORTERS, my cousin is AIIMS topper brilliant mind is hardcore modi supporter, my IIM and IIT friends are all hardcore Modi supporters ... its exactly the opposite people who support Congis are with no intellectual capabilities. I just want to kick you and abuse you so bad as I am a core modi supporter but this is a public forum I cant kick you nor abuse you only ackthooo on your intellectual capabilities. And I am pretty sure my intellectual capabilities are greater than you. ackthoooooooooooo
Last edited by Tumba on 15 Aug 2013 09:25, edited 2 times in total.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

VikramS wrote:

manojladwa ‏@manojladwa 7m
Some will Q if @narendramodi shd be so critical of Congress party and Gandhi family on I-Day. If not now, then when. If not #NaMo then who?
^^^
Are they reading BRF :-) ?
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Tumba-- :mrgreen: should have used similes. :rotfl:

never mind. kick me and abuse me. i will take it. naMo gives me strenght that we will fight together.
वरुण
BRFite -Trainee

Post by वरुण »

Tumba wrote: <SNIP>
are you serious all the highly educated youth is CORE MODI SUPPORTER my cousin is AIIMS topper brilliant mind is hardcore modi supporter, my IIM and IIT friends are hardcore Modi supporter ... its exactly the opposite people who support Congis are with no intellectual capability. I just want kick you abuse you so bad as I am a core modi supporter but this is a public forum I cant kick you not abuse you only ackthooo on your intellectual capabilities.
Me, with my lowly intellect was able to detect sarcasm in krisna's post.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

MMS read out his speech. Being a PM, I understand it makes sense to get every word right - after all he has the post/title and his words will be carried in history because he uttered it as a PM.

Modi is not reading from a paper, based on his body movements I doubt he is using any other aid (like a teleprompter). Can any body confirm that? It is amazing that he has been able to talk, tying different points without any aid. He has not paused or wandered around to gather the points. It shows his mental abilities. Wow.
Tumba
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Tumba »

SwamyG wrote:MMS read out his speech. Being a PM, I understand it makes sense to get every word right - after all he has the post/title and his words will be carried in history because he uttered it as a PM.

Modi is not reading from a paper, based on his body movements I doubt he is using any other aid (like a teleprompter). Can any body confirm that? It is amazing that he has been able to talk, tying different points without any aid. He has not paused or wandered around to gather the points. It shows his mental abilities. Wow.
He has confidence which is lacked by MMS and confidence comes from his pain for our nation and cries of nation loving folks like me.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

From twitter... ensoi
Niti Central ‏@NitiCentral7m
#Modi- Today BPL families in Guj get 35 kg but after FSB it will be 25 kg. Is this filling plates or emptying? #NaMoInBhuj

A Common Man ‏@Tasmayi31m
#NamoInBhuj Dear PM without any research u r summing the benifits of FSB ... FSB will increase the price. U ignored my call for a discussion

नंदीता ठाकुर ‏@nanditathhakur34m
We are not against FSB ... But we want change that will help poor - #NamoinBhuj #LalanCollegevsLalQila

Vijay Thakkar ‏@vikingthakkar6m
In 2001 we had 11 Universities in #Gujarat. Today we have 42. - #NaMoInBhuj

A Common Man ‏@Tasmayi41m
#NamoInBhuj Dear PM u only mentioned contribution of a family .. Didn't even mentioned patel , Sastri etc which e from your own party #SHAME

Mrinalini Chatterjee ‏@Mrinology7m
More than Manmohan speech, the media mst b more interested in #Modi speech. More substance + media's bread n butter #NaMoInBhuj

Auditor Dinesh ‏@dkgdelhi21m
#NaMoInBhuj Every state performance on 20points PovertyAlleviation is audited. Since top position went NonCongrass Govt u stopped the audit

Niti Central ‏@NitiCentral27m
#Modi- Nation wanted to hear about corruption. But those in power, their family members are found in it. #NaMoInBhuj

Niti Central ‏@NitiCentral33m
#NaMoInBhuj I do not say Lal Quila is a place to challenge Pakistan but it is a venue to raise morale of our Army at least- #Modi

Niti Central ‏@NitiCentral49m
#NaMoInBhuj As we breathe the air of freedom, we remember those great men and women who devoted their lives to give us freedom- #Modi
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

devesh wrote:Nidhi's regurgitation should teach us something about the education which turns these people into such robotic haters of Bharat. There has been much talk that we should stick to basics and not bother about "useless" things like changing the fundamentals or the paradigm. Problem with that is this system is adept at turning out Nidhis and also ensuring they rise to the top of the ladder into the most visible roles.
Maulana Azzaad's Kartoot with Nod from Nehru.