Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

SaiK
BRF Oldie
Posts: 36405
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 12:31
Location: NowHere

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby SaiK » 15 Aug 2013 19:31

Karan M wrote:This man needs to be put out to pasture ASAP. He is either senile or malafide.

You have to first understand the ground realities.. he is old and his brain cells can't reproduce anymore. so, with due respects, i would say leave him alone from an all-aspect-holistic thought, and encourage him to take sanyas route.

I am struggling with same issue within my family as well... but I just can't go about doing anything by throwing away the old people out. so, it is a challenge for our society in a sense.

kapilrdave
BRFite
Posts: 1566
Joined: 17 Nov 2008 13:10

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby kapilrdave » 15 Aug 2013 20:07

^^^ You insulted him more than anyone here :P .

I don't think he has lost his mind as yet. In fact he would have been the PM candidate of NDA if NM was not there :lol: . I just hope that Hari Seldon garu is true, otherwise it's Kalyug onleee :| .

SaiK
BRF Oldie
Posts: 36405
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 12:31
Location: NowHere

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby SaiK » 15 Aug 2013 20:14

if NM was not there, (the party is already in shambles with "your insulted leadership"... if not modi), there is no bajapa [that is my view]. so, given similar brain cells (old budda-buddi kangrez kinds), people at large will chose that helps them continue on the evil empire for ever. your choice!

Lilo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4069
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 09:08

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Lilo » 15 Aug 2013 20:30

Hari Seldon wrote:
a_bharat wrote:Both.


In the absence of sanku maharaj, permit moi to play elder statesman who sees an elder statesmen in LKA...

LKA by his statement has given INC some breathing space and therefore some rope (dope?) to wallow further in excuses and complacency. After all, EVM magic is always there to negate a 2-3% swing...

LKA has shown greatness idealism and a shiva like attitude in drinking the halal halahal of psec poison and played ghatotkach to a fault so that arjuna namo can be saved from INC desperation....

OK, my CT skills are failing me now... perhaps folks here can come up with better excuses for LKA.

In any case, I doubt LKA minds being mocked. The right thing to do (and that which'll hit where it hurts) is to be dismissive and ignore his rambles. IMO, thats exactly what the new look BJP is doing with RNS, RSS and NM at the helm.


Super Harigaru ,

this phrase is good for its weight in gold - people here must make it popular in twitter speak now

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9240
Joined: 27 Jul 2009 12:47
Location: University of Trantor

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Hari Seldon » 15 Aug 2013 20:46

*** BRF meet at Bhagyanagaram alert ***

We've 2 NRI guest confirmations for 21-aug dinner+drinks at a chosen venue. 2-3 more local BRFites will also join in to make a merry gathering.

Folks interested in joining in, pls email me at hari dot brf at gmail dotcom in the next 24 hrs.

Thanks and looking fwd to catching up.

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54175
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby ramana » 15 Aug 2013 21:29

hari check your other gmail account also.

kapilrdave
BRFite
Posts: 1566
Joined: 17 Nov 2008 13:10

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby kapilrdave » 15 Aug 2013 21:36

SaiK wrote:if NM was not there, (the party is already in shambles with "your insulted leadership"... if not modi), there is no bajapa [that is my view]. so, given similar brain cells (old budda-buddi kangrez kinds), people at large will chose that helps them continue on the evil empire for ever. your choice!


I said he would have been PM candidate. Candidate may or may not win just like in 2009. And he is not "my" leadership anymore - I thought it was obvious. Just saying that I don't think he has lost his mind. He is still very much an active politician.

Theo_Fidel

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Theo_Fidel » 15 Aug 2013 22:25

SwamyG wrote:I am visiting desh, and everyone feels so sorry for MMS. People in general seems to have respect. The only logic seems that he is being blackmailed, otherwise why would he oversee such a government. Is a Nobel that dear to him? Naah. He must be intelligent to understand what is happening, ignoring his personal traits like a droning delivery - which would not matter - if was making right decisions. As Modi says, the nation has lost trust and interest on MMS. Sad.


Hah! Have you made it up to Telangana yet?? Hot & Spicy.

People have always felt sorry for MMS. People here think of him as meek and harmless.

Stay safe, it is hot and humid where I am holed up!

Sushupti
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5198
Joined: 22 Dec 2010 21:24

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Sushupti » 15 Aug 2013 23:03

No Comments.

Image

Prem
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21125
Joined: 01 Jul 1999 11:31
Location: Weighing and Waiting 8T Yconomy

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Prem » 15 Aug 2013 23:08

Tumba wrote:
SwamyG"uote="Jhujar wrote:Rahul Mehta ji have been doing his dharma and even though he took sanyas from here , he have been asking his supporters etc come here for gyan.
Methinks Modi campaign team and/or BJP IT cell comes here too. Seriously.
dont be full of yourself swamy they for sure not gonna copy your ideas :P


IMHO,RM ji joined Baba Ramdev and then made efforts to spread the gyan to every one he to contact with.Man is stubborn, adament and one track minded like many of worthies here with eyes fixed on the eye of the bird. More power to him.

Karan M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 19147
Joined: 19 Mar 2010 00:58

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Karan M » 16 Aug 2013 02:28



LKA is compromised when it comes to the dynasty, that much is certain. A while back his apology to MadamG for merely mentioning her in some allegations of Swiss Bank stuff, was pretty clear to read. Next, the manner in which Modi was targeted by the MSM (and central BJP did nothing but twiddled its thumbs), the manner in which RSS was targeted (BJP reaction ditto), Yeddy's targeting (and subsequent split of BJP).. it just shows one thing, that LKA & co, have lost whatever ability they had to lead a proper opposition (as versus being an impotent B team of the Congress), or they have been compromised.

Either ways, he needs to go.

Its interesting how Modis elevation & also the hard national security issues that have played out over the past few months and years, have exposed a lot of characters for what they really think.

Its very clear now that the Indian state is rotting from the head, and the parasites are openly making merry, thinking nobody can stop them now. The kind of comments Diggy makes now for instance on the RSS and Hindus, would never have happened earlier.

Now, these guys are all thinking anything goes, everything is up for sale and all sorts of people have emerged. Thinking state power is in their hand and everything is possible.

Including certain people on the forum who played their hand openly during the Siachen giveaway issue earlier, posturing as hardline nationalists and what not, but when it came to Siachen or any other topic, it was always India should step up and give its stuff away, in the name of chankianness and earth-e-shaster.

Ditto for self proclaimed strategic theorists who also offer similar gems of wisdom and those in the so called rtd community who had sold out for nice cozy tenures in think tanks and what not. Similarly, the AW and other scams are showing where & how the rot is, and the constant attacks on Indian forces, also show how brazen the opponent is, thinking its a house divided and one which can fall. The Pakistanis or the Chinese wouldnt have the balls to do what they are doing, if there had been equally aggressive or more reactions from the Indian side.

All the current GOI has, are people like shri Khurshid, who can brazenly attack their own people for asking them questions but dodge any accountability when it comes to national interest

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4359
Joined: 07 Sep 2009 16:17

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Manish_Sharma » 16 Aug 2013 02:47

Advani 2011 on 15 august:

This year is 2011, when we completed the year of 2010, that time I expressed disappointment that 2010 will be remembered in Indian History as a year of scams. Today, the country wishes that let 2011 end up as a year of accountability.


So from time to time advani has to come out and take dig at Shri Modi and disappear. Rest MSM takes care.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie
Posts: 16144
Joined: 11 Apr 2007 09:22

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby SwamyG » 16 Aug 2013 04:56

Theo_Fidel wrote:
SwamyG wrote:I am visiting desh, and everyone feels so sorry for MMS. People in general seems to have respect. The only logic seems that he is being blackmailed, otherwise why would he oversee such a government. Is a Nobel that dear to him? Naah. He must be intelligent to understand what is happening, ignoring his personal traits like a droning delivery - which would not matter - if was making right decisions. As Modi says, the nation has lost trust and interest on MMS. Sad.


Hah! Have you made it up to Telangana yet?? Hot & Spicy.

People have always felt sorry for MMS. People here think of him as meek and harmless.

Stay safe, it is hot and humid where I am holed up!


Will be in Hyderabad in the next days. Looking forward to the visit.

As far as MMS goes, when people (the handful I met, I did not meet 50 or 60 just a mere handful) they just sigh while talking about MMS. To them he fell down from a glorious past.

SaiK
BRF Oldie
Posts: 36405
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 12:31
Location: NowHere

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby SaiK » 16 Aug 2013 05:03

see, those who are not interested about practicalities and improving the lives of desis, they will not consider modi at all.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie
Posts: 16144
Joined: 11 Apr 2007 09:22

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby SwamyG » 16 Aug 2013 05:45

Sushupti wrote:No Comments.

Image


It is obvious Sonia Gandhi has been compromised by BJP. The very fact that she is seen drinking something - mostly Tea - with BJP leaders indicate that she is now a RSS mole. She is hatching plans with A and J to bring down INC that her in-laws created over decades. Coming from the land of fascists, it was easy for RSS to penetrate INC via her. BJP and RSS knew they could not easily break down IG's coterie; so they decided to work through Sonia.

The clue to the discovery is that she is using her right hand for the cup, while the left hand is left to holding the saucer. This shows she is a right-wing, and considers right-wing ideology superior to the left-wing. Also by sitting right to A and J, she is sending a message to RSS that she is more right than A and J.

In addition, women generally wear wrist watches on their right hand. By wearing her watch on the left, she is sending signals to the nation, that she has control over the Left.

By not wearing glasses, she communicates she has a better vision for the right-wing than the gentlemen wearing glasses.
Last edited by SwamyG on 16 Aug 2013 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7084
Joined: 12 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Muppalla » 16 Aug 2013 06:59

Image

flikr photo of HYD meeting

VikramS
BRFite
Posts: 1781
Joined: 21 Apr 2002 11:31

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby VikramS » 16 Aug 2013 07:02

That is some park in Bangalore (Muppalla)

Wrong Thread but whats cooking. Chinese probes across LAC. Hot LOC. Sub was being armed in "some haste". Iran captures tanker (probably at Chinese prodding). It seems someone wants to increase the temperature knowing fully well that India is in trouble.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7084
Joined: 12 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Muppalla » 16 Aug 2013 07:12

VikramS wrote:That is some park in Bangalore (Muppalla)


True. It is amazing to see that political rally's fundamentals are coming for a sea change. The rally is now a distributed mechanism. Do a rally in one location that covers about a lakh folks but ensure its reach to movie theatres, parks. See the display screen and stuff around. It is an organized one by BJP where they are relaying the HYD meet.

This model will give a run for the loading folks for the rallies model that is so far the methodology. In addition, this will have a willing to hear kind of crowd as opposed let me get my biryani type crowd.

sooraj
BRFite
Posts: 1389
Joined: 06 May 2011 15:45

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby sooraj » 16 Aug 2013 08:21

sooraj wrote:Voice of the masses? RJD leader Nawal Kishore Yadav calls Narendra Modi "PM material", mocks Manmohan Singh :) :)
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rjd-leader-calls-narendra-modi-pm-material-mocks-manmohan-singh-india-today/1/299455.html



RJD Suspends Legislator for Praising Narendra Modi
http://news.outlookindia.com/items.aspx?artid=807021

shravan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2201
Joined: 03 Apr 2009 00:08

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby shravan » 16 Aug 2013 08:55


Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9240
Joined: 27 Jul 2009 12:47
Location: University of Trantor

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Hari Seldon » 16 Aug 2013 11:09

Amazing change of hart on Modi in that (former?) kangresi citadel..the IE...

Narendra Modi hoists his own flag, delivers campaign speech on I-Day

Can't get more fair and balanced than this..../snark off

kapilrdave
BRFite
Posts: 1566
Joined: 17 Nov 2008 13:10

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby kapilrdave » 16 Aug 2013 11:47


Sushupti
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5198
Joined: 22 Dec 2010 21:24

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Sushupti » 16 Aug 2013 12:39

As per ABP news, Sadhu Yadav (brother-in-law of Lalu Yadav) has a meeting with Modi .

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21845
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby chetak » 16 Aug 2013 12:58

Sushupti wrote:No Comments.

Image


very unusual

Don't politicians usually drink tea from the :lol: saucer??

Tumba
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 53
Joined: 06 Aug 2011 09:25

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Tumba » 16 Aug 2013 13:12

SwamyG wrote:
Sushupti wrote:No Comments.

Image


It is obvious Sonia Gandhi has been compromised by BJP. The very fact that she is seen drinking something - mostly Tea - with BJP leaders indicate that she is now a RSS mole. She is hatching plans with A and J to bring down INC that her in-laws created over decades. Coming from the land of fascists, it was easy for RSS to penetrate INC via her. BJP and RSS knew they could not easily break down IG's coterie; so they decided to work through Sonia.

The clue to the discovery is that she is using her right hand for the cup, while the left hand is left to holding the saucer. This shows she is a right-wing, and considers right-wing ideology superior to the left-wing. Also by sitting right to A and J, she is sending a message to RSS that she is more right than A and J.

In addition, women generally wear wrist watches on their left hand. By wearing her watch on the left, she is sending signals to the nation, that she has control over the Left.

By not wearing glasses, she communicates she has a better vision for the right-wing than the gentlemen wearing glasses.


Sarcasm or not, this is a thread where we like to read seriously written posts with reasonable logic not your usual blabber jabber. Nuance like this should go to some humor thread.

rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew
Posts: 7719
Joined: 08 Sep 2005 18:24
Location: Jatland

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby rohitvats » 16 Aug 2013 13:15

Muppalla wrote:Image

flikr photo of HYD meeting


From what i read, someone in Bangalore set this up for live viewing of Hyd speech.

Neela
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3635
Joined: 30 Jul 2004 15:05
Location: Spectator in the dossier diplomacy tennis match

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Neela » 16 Aug 2013 13:21

Karan M wrote:


LKA is compromised when it comes to the dynasty, that much is certain. A while back his apology to MadamG for merely mentioning her in some allegations of Swiss Bank stuff, was pretty clear to read. Next, the manner in which Modi was targeted by the MSM (and central BJP did nothing but twiddled its thumbs), the manner in which RSS was targeted (BJP reaction ditto), Yeddy's targeting (and subsequent split of BJP).. it just shows one thing, that LKA & co, have lost whatever ability they had to lead a proper opposition (as versus being an impotent B team of the Congress), or they have been compromised.

Either ways, he needs to go.

Its interesting how Modis elevation & also the hard national security issues that have played out over the past few months and years, have exposed a lot of characters for what they really think.

Its very clear now that the Indian state is rotting from the head, and the parasites are openly making merry, thinking nobody can stop them now. The kind of comments Diggy makes now for instance on the RSS and Hindus, would never have happened earlier.

Now, these guys are all thinking anything goes, everything is up for sale and all sorts of people have emerged. Thinking state power is in their hand and everything is possible.

Including certain people on the forum who played their hand openly during the Siachen giveaway issue earlier, posturing as hardline nationalists and what not, but when it came to Siachen or any other topic, it was always India should step up and give its stuff away, in the name of chankianness and earth-e-shaster.

Ditto for self proclaimed strategic theorists who also offer similar gems of wisdom and those in the so called rtd community who had sold out for nice cozy tenures in think tanks and what not. Similarly, the AW and other scams are showing where & how the rot is, and the constant attacks on Indian forces, also show how brazen the opponent is, thinking its a house divided and one which can fall. The Pakistanis or the Chinese wouldnt have the balls to do what they are doing, if there had been equally aggressive or more reactions from the Indian side.

All the current GOI has, are people like shri Khurshid, who can brazenly attack their own people for asking them questions but dodge any accountability when it comes to national interest



An excellent summary and quite pertinent compared to attempts at humor. Instead of keeping the govt on their toes, what you see is the opposition not even trying to live up to its name. With the nation in a state of near crisis, everything is and will be seen through "with us or against us" prism. That picture is not helping LKA or BJP.

archan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6821
Joined: 03 Aug 2007 21:30
Contact:

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby archan » 16 Aug 2013 13:59

Tumba, please leave it to the mods to determine what goes in the thread and what does not. Keep your tone polite. You've made two on-the-edge posts. Any more of that attitude will invite admin action against you.

harbans
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4883
Joined: 29 Sep 2007 05:01
Location: Dehradun

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby harbans » 16 Aug 2013 14:03

Yes looks SG is a RSS mole, and we observe Jaitly has actually 4 arms and is drinking 2 cups of tea at the same time!

Tumba
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 53
Joined: 06 Aug 2011 09:25

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Tumba » 16 Aug 2013 14:25

archan wrote:Tumba, please leave it to the mods to determine what goes in the thread and what does not. Keep your tone polite. You've made two on-the-edge posts. Any more of that attitude will invite admin action against you.


You should have followed the SOP and send me a warning as a private message. And as you are taking it in public I am fully entitled to reply to your so called moderation, I have seen in past how you handled cases and disrespected regular members of this forum and with this kind of prejudice and attitude problem in no way you are qualified to moderate this forum. I request Moderator team of this forum to take you out of moderator circle.


thanks for your unsolicited advice on moderation. kindly keep it to yourself.
- Rahul
Last edited by Rahul M on 16 Aug 2013 14:42, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: user warned.

niran
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5424
Joined: 11 Apr 2007 16:01

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby niran » 16 Aug 2013 15:35

Sushupti wrote:As per ABP news, Sadhu Yadav (brother-in-law of Lalu Yadav) has a meeting with Modi .

what's more surprising is sadhu yadav is a kangressi
so wat a bihari kangrezi doing traveling across northern India
to meet up a Gujju in his den?

member_20317
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3167
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby member_20317 » 16 Aug 2013 15:39

^^^To do or not to do :twisted:

Tumba bhai remember your reaction to the oldies post earlier on the previous page. Was that SOP?

NaMo Namah

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9240
Joined: 27 Jul 2009 12:47
Location: University of Trantor

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Hari Seldon » 16 Aug 2013 15:53

2014 and the pipedreams of BJP

Good, cautionary tale on how the bjp is messing up the 2014 opportunity even as we speak... Wonder what namo is upto. Possibly though unlikely that his team has missed or misread these events...

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9747
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Yagnasri » 16 Aug 2013 16:02

niran wrote:
Sushupti wrote:As per ABP news, Sadhu Yadav (brother-in-law of Lalu Yadav) has a meeting with Modi .

what's more surprising is sadhu yadav is a kangressi
so wat a bihari kangrezi doing traveling across northern India
to meet up a Gujju in his den?


This fellow is a big criminal and a crook ( Shall we need this description after saying that he is in INC :D ) and BJP shall not take him and his like in

member_27444
BRFite
Posts: 488
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby member_27444 » 16 Aug 2013 16:15

So chai biscoot really happens, the picture taken was pass port size
Had it been portrait samosa could have been captured?

kittoo
BRFite
Posts: 969
Joined: 08 Mar 2009 02:08

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby kittoo » 16 Aug 2013 18:41

Image

There you go.

KJo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9758
Joined: 05 Oct 2010 02:54

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby KJo » 16 Aug 2013 18:58

How will Modi deal with Pakistan? I have not heard him talk about how we should handle this situation. It will not be easy for him since he will be decried as a "Hindu fundamentalist" with an axe to grind. Of course, it is okay for Muslim fundoos and Christian fundoos like Bush to run nations.

We Hindus are partly responsible. We are afraid to express pride in our Hindutva. People of no other religion behave like this.

chaanakya
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9513
Joined: 09 Jan 2010 13:30

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby chaanakya » 16 Aug 2013 19:00

Narayana Rao wrote:
This fellow is a big criminal and a crook ( Shall we need this description after saying that he is in INC :D ) and BJP shall not take him and his like in


Indeed , he is a Criminal and BIL of Laloo. He was criminal even before joining INC. Had full share of his quota while with Laloo.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7084
Joined: 12 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Muppalla » 16 Aug 2013 19:31

Sadhu Yadav should not be taken in as a tweet by Shusil Modi and response here is knee jerk reaction. NaMo's team is working on breaking the vote banks. First of all Baba Ramdev is quietly working on breaking the Yadav citadels of Bihar. In talking to Sadhu, you will get to know what he needs and he can bring that is useful to BJP. It is possible that you can throw some bread crumbs for a return of a seat or two in Yadav strongholds. He can be lined in to support a yadav candidate chosen by BJP.

Folks, this is a war and not some intellectual and ethical discourse.

fanne
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3299
Joined: 11 Feb 1999 12:31

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby fanne » 16 Aug 2013 19:40

oh Muppalla ji, you are doing disservice to some of the folks here. You know their vote and opinion counts more than perhaps million of votes!! Why should it matter if Sadhu Yadav can bring in a large chunk of Yadav votes and help BJP sweep Bihar? Why I ask you? Don't you know some of these more smart, holier than thou, more learned people will not vote (even if perhaps they are American Citizens, perhaps cannot vote!!). Their opinion and 1 vote is worth millions of votes of the unwashed Abduls!!
Modi ji should not give ticket to any corrupt, actually Modi ji should not even ask votes from any corrupt guy!! If the guy has swindeled money, or has gone to office and spent time on BR, when he should be wroking for his company, lied, spit on public property, has uttered one foul word in his life, Modi ji should not ask tehir vote. If he does, he is a useless guy, lets vote for the great white hope Shri Raul Manio!!


Return to “BR Nostalgia Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests