Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby krishnan » 26 Sep 2013 15:04

Thanks lot to Dianamalar. I & 39 m in Abudhabi. I am egarly waiting for Modi Ji speech.

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Postby krishnan » 26 Sep 2013 15:10

MODI for Making our Dream India

Atri
BRF Oldie

Postby Atri » 26 Sep 2013 15:14

Maata bhaarti with bhagwaa in hand, shown in the pictures.. so many bhagwa dhwajas in the rally.. it looks like RSS rally, than a BJP rally..

I guess, in south, BJP=RSS=Hindutva.. no need of political correctness.. good going..

member_23658
BRFite

Postby member_23658 » 26 Sep 2013 15:22

^ good sized crowd, and ekdam karnatic MS subba lakshmi style vande mantaram in full going on right now. good stuff

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Postby Manish_Sharma » 26 Sep 2013 15:38

Neela wrote:The youth voter registration drive is a careful move to tap into the younger generation's admiration for Modi.

And with MMS/Gandy-nasty putting such an effete show, the youth could gravitate to such a leader like Modi.

In delhi they're refusing to register anybody who has turned 18 but was born in 1995. They turn them back saying "The notification for 1995 born will only come in January; and then only you can register not before that." :x

Imagine all the 18 years born in 1995-January to November will not be able to vote in Delhi elections coming november.

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Postby Pratyush » 26 Sep 2013 15:53

What nonsense is that, the voting age is 18, any one who is an Indian citizen and is above the age of 18 on the day of the poll, should be allowed to vote.

Such a statement from the representative of the EC is a denial of the fundamental rights of an Indian citizen.

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Postby Hari Seldon » 26 Sep 2013 16:03

Excellent article in Niti by praveen patil, a.k.a. albatrossinflight

Narendra Modi is the change

Twenty-three years ago, exactly on this day, India embarked on a journey of self-discovery. It was a journey so different from the Nehruvian construct that it would go on to redefine India. The Ram Rath Yatra began on this day from Somnath in 1990 and aimed to travel all the way to Ayodhya by October 30. It was a path of Hindu re-enlightenment that would change Indian political firmament forever. Those were heady days for the Indian Right when young men and woman rediscovered their self-confidence after centuries of oppression.

Wherever the Ram Rath traversed, ordinary women came out in their traditional regalia and performed aartis, while men vowed to dedicate their youth in the service of Ram. “Tel lagao Dabur ka, naam mitado Babur ka!” was one of the slogans that rang through the air across the yatra. It was a politically incorrect slogan no doubt, but came to represent the angst of India and a civilisation’s longing to recapture its past glory.

The original yatri and his charioteer have once again come together in the age old guru-shishya traditions of India. Twenty-three years ago, these two leaders among men had come together to embark on what was possibly the greatest public mobilisation in independent India and today, 23 years hence, they were once again sharing the stage in what is being dubbed as the world’s biggest political rally in the Jamboree Maidan of Bhopal. It is indeed poetic justice that the original yatri has had to pass on the baton of India’s future leadership to his charioteer.

A gathering of seven lakh seventy thousand karyakartas in one venue is possibly the greatest celebration of democracy that India has ever presented.

The man weaves in broad swathes of history and narrative. Nice. Read it all, only...

chandrasekaran
BRFite

Postby chandrasekaran » 26 Sep 2013 16:22

Neela wrote:Wow
Pics from Trichy here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 783&type=3
Genuinely surprised.

<bait>
Wonder what people from S.TN have to say for this? :)
</bait>

:rotfl: Jokes aside my cousin and their friends (no BJP supporters, ordinary upper middle class folk) drove all the way from Chennai for this. I was taken aback when I heard this! Namo effect!!

member_23658
BRFite

Postby member_23658 » 26 Sep 2013 16:24

hehe now there is a fake modi with a fake beard and all getting blessing from bharat mata

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 26 Sep 2013 16:28

Sri
BRFite

Postby Sri » 26 Sep 2013 16:30

I know one person in our building who has gone to Trichy for the event. He registered and all that.

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Postby panduranghari » 26 Sep 2013 16:44

^^ make sure he votes for BJP. Keep pestering him. I am pestering my parents every week. I even ask them to make sure their friends vote for BJP.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 26 Sep 2013 16:48

The TN meet has a style. A huge Red Fort on the background with a huge LCD

Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Postby Chandragupta » 26 Sep 2013 16:49

If you maulanas know any businessmen or have businesses of your own, please do speak to the laborers and workers. My friend & I held a 15 minute meeting yesterday with his 350 odd workers telling them about the political scenario of the country & why they should vote for Modi. Some of them have admittedly gone & spread the word among their folks.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 26 Sep 2013 16:57

The setting is good, however the dias is too big and far away from the people. Hopefully the people can see him at least. The camera angle/position is really bad: http://narendramodi.in/liveevent/social/index.html

The audio and video is better on the DinaMalar website (provided by Krishnan above). The Dinamalar camera has panning the crowds - large crowd. Who is the lady introducing Modi, she is showering 400% filmi dialog style speech - perfect setting for tamilians used for the filmi-tamil politicians.

Added: I think she is Dr. Tamil Isai, one of the members of the 20 committees form.
Last edited by SwamyG on 26 Sep 2013 17:03, edited 2 times in total.

Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Postby Kakkaji » 26 Sep 2013 17:01

Neela wrote:Wow
Pics from Trichy here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 783&type=3
Genuinely surprised.

<bait>
Wonder what people from S.TN have to say for this? :)
</bait>

Did Modi wear a mundu with a red border or not? :P

Murugan
BRF Oldie

Postby Murugan » 26 Sep 2013 17:02

most disciplined karyakartas in Trichy

Very large number

vic
BRF Oldie

Postby vic » 26 Sep 2013 17:20

It is India vs East India Company once again, and the war is by ballot boxes, Every Indian can be soldier of Indian Army.

Murugan
BRF Oldie

Postby Murugan » 26 Sep 2013 17:25

Now a Radio News Reporter style speech of Rajnath Singh

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 26 Sep 2013 17:31

How is the translator? Who is he?

Murugan
BRF Oldie

Postby Murugan » 26 Sep 2013 17:33

Translator is good. He is crisp. His name I'm not able to gather.

Looks this is better organized compared to Bhopal Mahakumbh. Very decent. (though it is not apple to apple, still)

Rajnath singh ab bahut bol diye... pl...
Last edited by Murugan on 26 Sep 2013 17:38, edited 1 time in total.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Postby Yagnasri » 26 Sep 2013 17:36

People attending meet is one thing and votes aired another. We had LKA meet in our place during Ayothya agitation with huge attendece but we failed convert that into votes. I do hope our failure will not continue.

Murugan
BRF Oldie

Postby Murugan » 26 Sep 2013 17:40

Narayana Rao wrote:People attending meet is one thing and votes aired another. We had LKA meet in our place during Ayothya agitation with huge attendece but we failed convert that into votes. I do hope our failure will not continue.

That is true, there was a huge crowd when Sonia Gandhi visited Surat and called NaMo Maut Ka Saudagar but nobody voted for congress. Though congress had ruled Gujarat for 30-40 years

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 26 Sep 2013 17:41

The crowd is really massive! It's much more than 2 lac in my reckoning!

PS: Those who didn't see NM's speech earlier today in Kerala must see that..it was one of the finest speeches you can hear! That was simply awesome!!

vineetmehta
BRFite -Trainee

Postby vineetmehta » 26 Sep 2013 17:43

[quote="Murugan"]Translator is good. He is crisp. His name I'm not able to gather.

I think Rajnath ji introduced him as Mr. Raja.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 26 Sep 2013 17:48

Really? Did Rajnath have to speak with a translator? The only reason that crowd is gathered is for Modi. It is understandable for local leaders to talk. Nirmala Sitaraman took the wise route, she made a few lines and understood her place and setting. Ganesan and Radhakrishna talked more. But I cannot understand Rajnath having to speak with a translator. Clearly not needed. If it was some Hindi heartland, then it makes sense. Maybe they are using each of these meeting to address the Indian subcontinent, and not just the audience gathered at the venue.

Neela
BRF Oldie

Postby Neela » 26 Sep 2013 17:50

Bharat Mata Ki Jai is chanted at all venues. They are making it into a India Vs Congress fight I think.

member_23658
BRFite

Postby member_23658 » 26 Sep 2013 17:52

was hoping he would start off with the attack on the security forces. good going

Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Postby Dilbu » 26 Sep 2013 17:53

Narayana Rao wrote:People attending meet is one thing and votes aired another. We had LKA meet in our place during Ayothya agitation with huge attendece but we failed convert that into votes. I do hope our failure will not continue.

NaMo is veteran of 3 consecutive successful campaigns in Gujarat and knows the basics. That is exactly why he was calling out to party workers in Bhopal to be not complacent seeing the size of the crowd gathered there but go to every house in their ward and make sure votes are garnered for BJP. He is good at his game. Damn good.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 26 Sep 2013 17:57

Wow.....his ideas in tamil are appreciated :-)

Sagrawal
BRFite

Postby Sagrawal » 26 Sep 2013 17:58

NaMo speaking in Tamil, translator is surprised too, says very good very good.

Pranav
BRF Oldie

Postby Pranav » 26 Sep 2013 18:00

vic wrote:It is India vs East India Company once again, and the war is by ballot boxes, Every Indian can be soldier of Indian Army.

War is by EVMs, not ballot boxes.

Subramanian Swamy has a case on EVMs, against the Election Commission, going on in the Supreme Court.

ramana wrote:SC dismisses Swamy's petition on PC and Raja corruption

There is a pattern in this. SS rushes to file useless petition on the INC stalwarts and gets instant fame. Then SC turns around and dismisses them on technicalities.

SS kush that SC admitted his petition
and INC maha kush that SC dismissed the said petition.

There are also some intervening parties in the EVM case, so it seems Dr Swamy will not the only person arguing the matter.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 26 Sep 2013 18:02

Okay you guys listen to Modi, now we - tamilians - are the most special people. Modi clearly said that. Now I expect BRF to treat us like Royals and Loyals :-)

All kidding apart, Modi pushing all the right buttons. He is mixing Gujjus and Tamils in a nice narrative.
* Gujju fishermen arrested and tortured by Pakistan. Tamil fishermen arrested and tortured by SL.
Last edited by SwamyG on 26 Sep 2013 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

Lilo
BRF Oldie

Postby Lilo » 26 Sep 2013 18:05

Rakesh Upadhyay https://mobile.twitter.com/Rakupadhyay/tweets

@Rakupadhyay After #NaMoInTrichy, I hope God doesn't punish people of Kerala like he did people of #Gujarat by #GujaratFloods.

@Rakupadhyay #NaMoInTrichy has desecrated God's own country, Kerala. :(

@Rakupadhyay First Bhuj earthquake & now #GujaratFloods. God is really angry on ppl of Gujarat for electing a mass-murderer as their CM. #India

@Rakupadhyay BJP MLA Suresh Rana is another mass murderer in the making. Good thing he has been arrested. Now he should be hanged or,better, lynched.

Seemingly yindoo handles of eNREGA camp are somehow peddling abrahamic God memes in enormous doses.
pliss to observe that this lot of Twitter handles are named in a certain way to enhance the psy op effect onlee.

Garooda
BRFite

Postby Garooda » 26 Sep 2013 18:05

Pratyush wrote:What nonsense is that, the voting age is 18, any one who is an Indian citizen and is above the age of 18 on the day of the poll, should be allowed to vote.

Such a statement from the representative of the EC is a denial of the fundamental rights of an Indian citizen.

Saalon ko peetna chaahiey gali mei laakar.

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Postby SaiK » 26 Sep 2013 18:14

harban mulllah, can somebody put some text - highlights? many on the net kb-walas bans jootube.

member_23658
BRFite

Postby member_23658 » 26 Sep 2013 18:22

asks whether it is right for PM to go talk to Pakistani PM with the background of the recent border incidents and today's incident, crowd yells no
tells brazil responded firmly when they found americans bugging their government. tells how snodel was considered as a traitor by americans when he leaked state secrets, and how obama refused to go to russia when russia gave snoden shelter.
you can see where this is goign :D

Murugan
BRF Oldie

Postby Murugan » 26 Sep 2013 18:28

Thanthi TV reports that the crowd is 4.50 lakh!!

Pranav
BRF Oldie

Postby Pranav » 26 Sep 2013 18:37

Some people have massive takleef with this rally -

Narendra Modi rally: Protests break out in Trichy

Tiruchirapalli: Hours before Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s rally in Trichy, protests broke outside the collectorate on Thursday. As per reports, around 100 protestors have been rounded up by the Trichy police. ...

Hoax call: Tamil Nadu Police confirm that they had received a call yesterday night stating that a bomb had been planted at the dais, however, no bomb was found even after a thorough search.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/na ... 79420.html

gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Postby gakakkad » 26 Sep 2013 18:37

Lilo wrote:
Rakesh Upadhyay https://mobile.twitter.com/Rakupadhyay/tweets

@Rakupadhyay After #NaMoInTrichy, I hope God doesn't punish people of Kerala like he did people of #Gujarat by #GujaratFloods.

@Rakupadhyay #NaMoInTrichy has desecrated God's own country, Kerala. :(

@Rakupadhyay First Bhuj earthquake & now #GujaratFloods. God is really angry on ppl of Gujarat for electing a mass-murderer as their CM. #India

@Rakupadhyay BJP MLA Suresh Rana is another mass murderer in the making. Good thing he has been arrested. Now he should be hanged or,better, lynched.

Seemingly yindoo handles of eNREGA camp are somehow peddling abrahamic God memes in enormous doses.
pliss to observe that this lot of Twitter handles are named in a certain way to enhance the psy op effect onlee.

this chap is more benis than lal topi...

Return to “BR Nostalgia Archive”