Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

harbans
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by harbans »

I don't believe Modi knows English, you may find him speaking that 10 years ago, have you heard him in the last 3 years?? Also he is in grip of MNC (for that I am scratching my head, if I find that logic I will post).
Will help if you read other posts. 4 posts above yours i reposted a you tube link of Cho R and NM. See that and say again if NM does not know English. And that is in the last 3 years. (Not that good english should matter for an Indian PM)
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

harbans they are kidding.

I hope!
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

arrey for politician speak, his english is more than good enough.. just remove the accent. analyze the content and check if he is conveying the message. if he conveys to 80% of the folks, then he is good enough. he need not be an obama of sorts. i,m sure obama's gujarati might be worse compared modi's english or my english.
Atish
BRFite

Post by Atish »

His English in terms of vocabulary is good coz he is well read. His accent is Gujarati, but accent is accent, it has nothing to do with control over a language. The grammar gets a little shaky at times, but that comes easy with some practice. But Vajpayee's English was decidedly worse, probably LBS too, who the hell cares.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

During PVNR's time there were news reports about how Ministry of Defence was hassling Mrs Hamid's pension and the PM had to interevene after reading about it in newspapers.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

For those who were vivid about "Pehle Shauchalaya, Phir Devalaya" here is NaMo after 9/11

This man would have been banned on BRF some years ago!
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Cmon guys, I am trying to follow footstep of RM ji, he has said that Modi ji has said nothing against conversion so he is anti Hindu and has MNC connection. I am a small man, just following foot steps!!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Ok. We know where RMji is coming from. All others follwoing his footsteps should use emoticons to reduce frivioulous posts!

8)
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

why that swastika?
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Double Post. Deleted
Last edited by vivek.rao on 10 Oct 2013 01:17, edited 1 time in total.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

SaiK wrote:why that swastika?
Never casted your vote? Right!.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I have, mostly for lotus and some eons back for hand that gave haath to the nation. I don't understand which political party has swastika symbol?

i have seen hammer and sickle, and btw, kl mul is ladder symbol. how does a karnataka mul gets a swastika?
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

kmkraoind wrote:CBI wants income-tax probe into assets of Mulayam Singh’s wife, son

Similarities of Cong and mafia. Once you fall in their trap, there is no way getting out unscathed.
I wonder if Mulyam can do something drastic to get out of the box. All he has to do is in the Parliament, his 20+ members scream "we need a inquiry against Vadra and Priyanka". Disrupt 24x7 all the winter session. Why is the Mullah/Goonda Raj author acts like a 3 month baby in front of mafia.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

SaiK wrote:I have, mostly for lotus and some eons back for hand that gave haath to the nation. I don't understand which political party has swastika symbol?

i have seen hammer and sickle, and btw, kl mul is ladder symbol. how does a karnataka mul gets a swastika?
So, when you put the seal to the symbol of your choice how does it look like?
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

KJoishy wrote:Although we all know the reality of Islam, it cannot be exposed in politics. NaMo will never win this way, he will turn away all Muslims and many Hindus as well who really believe that Islam = Peace. I know many Hindus who believe this, because "I have many Muslim friends and they are all peaceful onlee".

NaMo should position himself as pro India/Indian and a leader of ALL Indians. Obama did this and won. He did not go the Jesse Jackson way of presenting himself as a Black Leader.
This is exactly the point which many jingos don't understand. The minute you try to expose the truth, they pounce on you like a pack of wolves.

In spite of so many examples, not even one person including RMji haven't responded to my question. How do you fight back these pack of wolves working together conspiring, undermining India at every instant collaborating with terrorists,mafia,MNCs,smugglers,missionaries and political parties opposed to creation of a self reliant nation.

You need a long term strategy. You need taquiya. You need to create an eco-system. You need to create your own rules and step out of box. WHile you are trying to do, Advani/SS/AK types are lured with incentives/greed/black mailing to sabotage internally.
Last edited by vivek.rao on 10 Oct 2013 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

NaMo Youth Anthem

NaMo Youth anthem... Can linguistic experts translate these into regional languages and Hindi? May be we can ask our friends with talent to do that?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

vivek.rao wrote:In spite of so many examples, not even one person including RMji haven't responded to my question. How do you fight back these pack of wolves working together conspiring, undermining India at every instant collaborating with terrorists,mafia,MNCs,smugglers,missionaries and political parties opposed to creation of a self reliant nation.

You need a long term strategy. You need taquiya. You need to create an eco-system. You need to create your own rules and step out of box. WHile you are trying to do, Advani/SS/AK types are lured with incentives/greed/black mailing to sabotage internally.
In Vanvaas did some deeper thinking on this and do think I may have some new ideas on this. Would be posting them to Indicization of Indian Islam - Blazing New Paths.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

How do you fight back these pack of wolves working together conspiring, undermining India at every instant collaborating with terrorists,mafia,MNCs,smugglers,missionaries and political parties opposed to creation of a self reliant nation.
The answer my friend is blowing in the Dharmic winds..but unfortunately they don't blow strongly as yet to feel. Many pointers have been given. There is a difference between the idea of a Hindu conservative Rashtra and a Dharmic one. People still do not realize some very basic issues, cliches run Foreign and internal policy. Experts base themselves and their knowledge and intelligence entire decades on accepted cliches. The damage being done by simple misassumptions runs into decades under current dispensations. Anything unnatural is Adharmic say..our entire premise and structure is unnatural. Our institutional setups and GoI run on outrage, not proactive improvement measures. The battle to evolve to Dharmic Rashtra has just begun in a way. NM is a major step up in the way. Dharmic fundamentalism by nature is liberal, in contrast Xtian, Hindu or Sikh conservatism is not. Neither Religious or secular conservatism are answers, it lies in a Dharmic fundamentalism. It involves evolution, both in understanding and subsequent implementation.
Vipin_Upadhyay
BRFite

Post by Vipin_Upadhyay »

That is symbol of election commission of India for casting vote

Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

niran wrote:Me have been recruited to look after logistics of petrol and diesel and setting up
a system of medical evacuation if Mahadev forbid some unwanted incidence takes place
NaMo decrees for the ability to evacuate not onree the netas but any person attending the rallies jansabha,
the system has to be up and ready for trails by February moi zone covers Varanasi Gazipur Balia,Mao,Azamgarh
Barhalgunj, Doharighat,Gorakhpur until now moi have onree taken
from Mata,now is the pay back time,wish me luck folks Mahadev willing shall be on the ground by mid December.
Wow. Good luck my friend. May the Force be with you.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Har Har Mahadev Niranji Har Har Mahadev
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Narendra Modi tops Lashkar, Indian Mujahideen's HIT LIST
Gujarat Chief Minister and Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is the top-most target for all four major terror outfits in India, according to Indian Mujahideen’s recently-arrested chief Yasin Bhatkal.

Click here!
The Lashkar-e-Tayiba, the Indian Mujahideen, the Harkat-ul-Jihadi Islami and the Al-Ummah all have Modi on top on their hit-lists.

Bhatkal told the National Investigation Agency that the IM had drawn up multiple plans to target Modi, but the iron-clad security enjoyed by the Gujarat CM, who is privy to Z-category protection, has punctured such plans before they could even take off.

Operatives of IM and other terror groups working in Gujarat receive the most funding, revealed Bhatkal, as the IM’s handlers in Pakistan take a keen interest in the operations conducted in the state where, they feel, the Muslim community has been gravely wronged.

But terror operatives of Gujarat have also been urged to be extra cautious while planning operations, as foiled attack plans tend to backfire under the current state administration.
This is what Ahmed Patel to Chidambaram, Doggy to Sonia to Salman Krushid, Burkha to Sagarika to Sardeasi to Karan Thapar, NGOs, Teestas, Arundhatis all hope and have been working for the last 10 years.

Now they are trying to weaken Police, Intelligence to give a helping hand to LeT/IM to finish their task with agents like Shinde and CBI heads. Hope they don't succeed.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Sushupti wrote:
probably never even near a booth.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Sushupti wrote:
:rotfl:

and caught in slip.. or perhaps voted only on TFTA-EVM and never before on SDRE paper.. :P
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

RajeshA wrote:
vivek.rao wrote:In spite of so many examples, not even one person including RMji haven't responded to my question. How do you fight back these pack of wolves working together conspiring, undermining India at every instant collaborating with terrorists,mafia,MNCs,smugglers,missionaries and political parties opposed to creation of a self reliant nation.

In Vanvaas did some deeper thinking on this and do think I may have some new ideas on this. Would be posting them to Indicization of Indian Islam - Blazing New Paths.
Great Discussions. Excellent ideas on how to Indianize Muslims and how to help and build the nation.

One question was never answered

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 0#p1170207
harbans wrote:
stop making the excuse of Psec brigade. if we are going to roll back Islam, then a parallel goal is also to delegitimize and defang the Psecs. Psecs are also the enemy. they will be dealt with, before we deal with Mullah Mafia networks.
OK, how do you propose to do it. A wish list can be given by anyone here. I too want to hear your proposal how you plan to defang the Psecs, WKKs and assorted who believe 'no religion preaches violence'..etc. Steps.

I think the WKK,PSec and PAIDMEDIA is as dangerous as LeT/IM/Taliban if not more. We need to rein that dangerous crowd. They are openly aligining with Islamic terrorists, Johadis, Pakis, ISI, Paki army and EJs.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

AK fella is very very smart :D

BJP sets stage for Yeddy comeback

An important consideration for the BJP in planning to take him back is an assessment that the Lingayats are gradually drifting towards the ruling Congress. “We have to contain the movement and bringing back Yeddyurappa is the only way to do it,” a Karnataka BJP source said.

In yesterday’s meeting — held in Mumbai to review poll preparations in Karnataka, Maharashtra and Goa — the Bangalore leaders pitched for Yeddyurappa's comeback. They included former chief ministers D.V. Sadananda Gowda and Jagadish Shettigar, and Bangalore South MP Ananth Kumar- :eek:

Karnataka BJP sources said they asked Kumar — who had been opposed to Yeddyurappa — to “take the lead” and give a sense to Rajnath that the state unit was “united in its purpose”. Kumar agreed to go by “majority opinion”, sources said. :eek:

Before the party’s central parliamentary board signs and seals the decision, Karnataka RSS leader M.C. Jayadev is expected to speak to Yeddyurappa. Rajnath, Modi and the others will come into the frame after that and take the process forward.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1131010/j ... 444981.jsp
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

RajeshA wrote:
vivek.rao wrote:In spite of so many examples, not even one person including RMji haven't responded to my question. How do you fight back these pack of wolves working together conspiring, undermining India at every instant collaborating with terrorists,mafia,MNCs,smugglers,missionaries and political parties opposed to creation of a self reliant nation. You need a long term strategy. You need taquiya. You need to create an eco-system. You need to create your own rules and step out of box. WHile you are trying to do, Advani/SS/AK types are lured with incentives/greed/black mailing to sabotage internally.]
Welcome back my Friend! How was the Holidays ? :wink:

Vivek,Some times the most complex problem have the simplest solution. Nature do not like imbalances and no harm if Indians themselves help nature to find the peaceful equilibrium by removing the presence of Duhstkarmi one by one from the Bharti soil.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Vivek, i had answered it 5-6 posts above. As i mentioned there is a difference in approach between a Dharmic one and a Hindu conservative one. People underestimate the power of knowledge and awareness. Doctrine i repeat is the killer, not Muslims or Germans for Nazi's, or Japs for the Fascists. Always doctrine. Expose doctrine always, every time. Never blame Muslims, sympathize. Say that the doctrine leaves them with little choice. Say that. Tell them as softly as possible. They know, trust me. It's not that you can change them individually, but it makes a big difference if the State Institutions take off the blindfolds and recognize it. Make sure that Anti Blasphemy laws are never put in place. Make sure that Apostates are given protection even from family if need be. Fill page ads in newspapers if need be. All that can happen in a Liberal Dharmic Rashtra without much upheavel. The solutions within Dharma are not difficult, Krishna, Rama and the Sikh Guru's fought for Dharma. Rama defended 2 Rishi's, Vashista and Vishwakarma from radically different schools of thought from Rakshasas with the underlying theme to let Dharma prevail. Modi is the hope that it will kick start the logical process that following Dharma entails.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^ AK is prolly too smart by half. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses his seat in the coming polls (whether he contests from Blr south or from Hubli is immaterial).

Suna hai, Sushmaben too is contemplating taking the cosy rajya sabha route only. Too bad. She losing even a 'safe' seat wouldn't have been overly surprising. And is LKA contesting again? As is MMJ? OR jaswant? I hope these grand old men less the party they built retire gracefully now that their time is gone.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Bipolar behavior from phoren news media... confusing signs and directions to their minions in Yindia on how to attack and berate NM, perhaps.

India's Tryst With Destiny (Forbes)

Bob Kaplan is an author. The man is as anti-Yindia and anti-Yindoo as they come. Sample this:
Modi presently represents the Hindu nationalist BJP, or Bharatiya Janata Party (Indian People’s Party). But even within the BJP he is seen as edgy and controversial. The very word “Modi” in India connotes the shocking events of February 2002 in Gujarat, when Modi, it is alleged, played a critical role as a Hindu chief minister in a pogrom that killed 2,000 Muslims, led to 400 rapes of Muslim women, and left 200,000 homeless. Modi has never officially apologized or offered a detailed explanation for those events. And yet throughout four terms as chief minister he has demonstrated a financial probity and a machine-like bureaucratic dynamism that has made Gujarat a leader within India for economic development, so much so that Muslims along with many others have flocked to Modi’s Gujarat in search of jobs.
Yawn. But hey, can't fault the likes of phoren newsmedia from trying now, can we? The fact that mainstream newsmedia is losing credibility, audience, revenues, influence etc etc thanks to the rise of social media and web 2.0 couldn't have come at a more opportune time.

All of kaplan's vomit in NYT, forbes, WSJ and whatnot will have not a fraction of the influence and impact that a fraction of this bile would've had a decade ago ... tch tech. Too bad for such whorthies, I guess.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

krishnan wrote:
Shocking but true......
INTERESTING ARTICLE ON OWNERSHIP OF
MEDIA .....ONE MUST READ
Who owns the media in India ?......?
Let us see the ownership of different media

agencies.
NDTV: A very popular TV news media is funded
by Gospels of Charity in Spain Supports
Communism. Recently it has developed a soft
corner towards Pakistan because Pakistan
President has allowed only this channel to be
aired in Pakistan . Indian CEO Prannoy Roy is
co-brother of Prakash Karat, General Secretary
of the Communist party of India . His wife and
Brinda Karat are sisters.
India Today which used to be the only national
weekly which supported BJP is now bought by
NDTV!! Since then the tone has changed
drastically and turned into Hindu bashing.
CNN-IBN: This is 100 percent funded by
Southern Baptist Church with its branches in all
over the world with HQ in US.. The Church
annually allocates $800 million for promotion of
its channel. Its Indian head is Rajdeep Sardesai
and his wife Sagarika Ghosh.
Times group list:
Times Of India, Mid-Day, Nav-Bharth Times,
Stardust, Femina, Vijay Times, Vijaya Karnataka,
Times now (24- hour news channel) and many
more...
Times Group is owned by Bennet & Coleman.
'World Christian Council¢ does 80 percent of the
Funding, and an Englishman and an Italian
equally share balance 20 percent. The Italian
Robertio Mindo is a close relative of Sonia
Gandhi.
Star TV: It is run by an Australian, who is
supported by St. Peters Pontifical Church
Melbourne.
Hindustan Times: Owned by Birla Group, but
hands have changed since Shobana Bhartiya
took over. Presently it is working in
Collaboration with Times Group.
The Hindu: English daily, started over 125 years
has been recently taken over by Joshua Society,
Berne , Switzerland .. N. Ram's wife is a Swiss
national.
Indian Express: Divided into two groups. The
Indian Express and new Indian Express (southern
edition) ACTS Christian Ministries have major
stake in the Indian Express and latter is still with
the Indian counterpart.
Eeenadu: Still to date controlled by an Indian
named Ramoji Rao. Ramoji Rao is connected
with film industry and owns a huge studio in
Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Jyothi: The Muslim party of Hyderabad
known as MIM along with a Congress Minister
has purchased this Telugu daily very recently.
The Statesman: It is controlled by Communist
Party of India.
Kairali TV: It is controlled by Communist party
of India (Marxist)
Mathrubhoomi: Leaders of Muslim League and
Communist leaders have major investment.
Asian Age and Deccan Chronicle:Is owned by a
Saudi Arabian Company with its chief Editor
M..J. Akbar.
Gujarat riots which took place in 2002 where
Hindus were burnt alive, Rajdeep Sardesai and
Bharkha Dutt working for NDTV at that time got
around 5 Million Dollars from Saudi Arabia to
cover only Muslim victims, which they did very
faithfully... Not a single Hindu family was
interviewed or shown on TV whose near and
dear ones had been burnt alive, it is reported.
Tarun Tejpal of < Tehelka.com regularly gets
blank cheques from Arab countries to target BJP
and Hindus only, it is said.
**** ~~~~~ ****
The ownership explains the control of media in
India by foreigners. The result is obvious.
PONDER OVER THIS. NOW YOU KNOW WHY
EVERY ONE IS AGAINST TRUTH, HOW VERY SAD.
DON'T FORGET TO SHARE, LET THE TRUTH BE
KNOWN TO EVERYONE
Link ?
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

NaMo, please sweep away corruption from India like you swept away dust from the floor!

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

+1. all powers be with him. may the force be with him.

i feel corruption killing is needed not sweeping.. he needs to mop with phenol or detol for the corruption bug.

just the thought of corruption cleansing alone can wipe indian poverty off the face of desh.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

The above photo is photoshopped one, wasn't there a hungama related to that?
Last edited by SwamyG on 10 Oct 2013 05:24, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Subliminal messaging by ECI? :ROFL:

Have you seen peaceful booth capturing ever?
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

SwamyG wrote:The above photo is photo shopped one, wasn't there a hungama related to that?
Does it matter? Unlike crying muslims are photo-shopped into persons pleading for mercy and morphed into victims of hindooo communalism., atleast this depicts the truth.

And if CongIs and others blatantly call it INC why the takleef for above?

PS: The above is a "true" picture, other was "photo-shopped".
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Rahul Mehta: It is NaMo who started questioning private decision of temple donors first. It is NaMo who ridiculed temple donors private life decision to donate for temples and not donate for NGOs working in sanitation field.
NaMo first threw stones at temple-donors. Well, stone begets stone.

vivek.rao When did he say this? Is this extrapolation of his one sentence of "Sauchalya First and Devalaya Next"?
VR, right below your above post, is Forum-Rakshak Ramana's post saying the following
ramana wrote:Rahul Mehta, Please start another thread if you want to discuss Modi's flaws in your mind.
Thanks, ramana
You may post on my facebook wall at http://facebook.com/MehtaRahulC . I will reply there.

I cant discuss this any further here.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Sushupti wrote:
That "Swastika" is the old-fashioned vote stamp. Now we use EVMs.

By the way, I read the recent judgment. It seems 2014 will mostly be an EVM election; paper trail on very limited scale only.

So all the Rona-Dhona about BJP vote share by all the Maulanas on this thread may well be rather futile.

EVM-eva-Jayate.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

KJoishy wrote: Because Hindus hate themselves, have low self esteem, constantly seek outside validation and love kicking self-goals.
One of our most sacred cities is named ALLAHABAD, for Krishna's sakes. :eek:
Allahabad==Allah a bad
satisfied now?