Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

prahaar
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by prahaar »

vivek.rao wrote:OK. MAFIA and her minions have announced their intention that they will let their communal dogs kill any one who dares to stop them using every means available to them. The Nytimes and several CON supporting journalists Nikhil Wagle to Shivam Vij showed it does not matter. If it comes to massacring Indians or protecting power of CON DIEnasty, they will go with the latter. It does not matter to them. Now how do we fight the menace?
I was shocked to see what Shivam Vij tweeted. The only equivalent statement I could think was made in Pakistan by Musharraf about the a lady getting raped to avail Canadian Visa. I am surprised ( or may be not that much) by the media reaction or rather non-reaction. When some elites become so desperate so as to start condoning murder of innocents in political rallies, their end is nigh. But for mere mortals, it is difficult to estimate the duration of the "end is nigh". It need not mean 2014 or even 2019.

But an outsider is definitely shaking the status quo.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

vivek.rao wrote:OK. MAFIA and her minions have announced their intention that they will let their communal dogs kill any one who dares to stop them using every means available to them. The Nytimes and several CON supporting journalists Nikhil Wagle to Shivam Vij showed it does not matter. If it comes to massacring Indians or protecting power of CON DIEnasty, they will go with the latter. It does not matter to them. Now how do we fight the menace?
Regimes only do this when they have nothing left. It's only a matter of time before they are ousted. We have to be careful though that we don't have an arab spring type of situation in which the same folks come back to power through the backdoor like Kejriwal and Co. in the event that Modi is killed. How loyal would the armed forces and intelligence folks be? Would they turn on the citizenry at that juncture?
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Meanwhile, the IMF stooge in charge of our central bank along with the government are opening the doors to sovereign wealth funds. Congress is practically handing over the country on a silver platter. It is critical that Modi becomes PM or at least HM otherwise we're f*cked for an additional 2 decades.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/tod ... 270015.ece
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

I do hope NM continues to remain 'controversial'.... coz by construction controversial people and things go against the establishment narrative.

NM will cease to be controversial, rest assured, only after he *becomes* the establishment (or transforms it in his own image) ... and that golden day is still a loooong way off...

P.S.
Yes, the establishment panic and spit-n-scoots are backfiring on them - raising NM's profile while exposing Dilli-billi subterfuge. The advent of the information & communication revolution - wherein every migrant laborer in Guj can callup and tell his family back in his village about the Guj model, is hard to beat with hyperventilating media propaganda.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

prahaar wrote:
I was shocked to see what Shivam Vij tweeted. The only equivalent statement I could think was made in Pakistan by Musharraf about the a lady getting raped to avail Canadian Visa. I am surprised ( or may be not that much) by the media reaction or rather non-reaction. When some elites become so desperate so as to start condoning murder of innocents in political rallies, their end is nigh. But for mere mortals, it is difficult to estimate the duration of the "end is nigh". It need not mean 2014 or even 2019.

But an outsider is definitely shaking the status quo.
The elites don't feel their end is near.
They feel confident that they can support Paki ISI/LeT murder of Indians on 26/11 and still get votes for the IM/ISI partner and that too in Mumbai. They have so many Team B players from Kashmir to Kanya Kumari that they have checkmated Indians and effectively taken over the system. Their reach is so high they have co-opted top echelons in US establishment to Ny times who play their game at right time. They are laughing their rears off in their drawing rooms. They can support Paki army, attack patriotic Indian General, bring up a Ford agent Kejriwal in record time to fool middle class and defeat K'taka Govt with help of judiciary/media and BJP insiders.

Now they are testing the limits. This is a trial balloon. Can they kill Modi and get away with it?

The NYTimes article is basically setting the stage internationally that divisive Modi was killed by extremists because of his intolerance. This is what PAIDMEDIA has been signalling to IM/LeT/ISI. We will keep enraging Muslims against Modi every day to cover for you. Go ahead and Kill him. Now all the players are coming together to achieve their final goal.
Last edited by vivek.rao on 28 Oct 2013 04:14, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

It also shows what these folks think.

They have dropped even a semblance of rationality in their loathing of the "other".

We've seen a lot of masks drop over the past few months.

1. Nidhi Razdan raving at a Brit MP over judiciary etc not mattering when it came to Modi. Sardesai backing her.
2. Congress folks openly insinuating BJP was responsible for attack in front of BJP office in Bangalore. Then Al Ummah folks got caught.
3. Vij, Jha, et al, now openly claiming that this was a false flag op (as versus the reality as shown in the article above) and IM folks getting caught..
4. The 26/11 was done by RSS, a crowd including A Mishra et al on twitter, and the manner in which he used gutter talk & rants to justify all this
5. Multiple worthies talking of Hindu terror

They exposed India to a decade of terrorism by having its security capabilities dismantled, whilst the state agencies became a tool to settle political scores... and now they are open about their perception not even attempting to be neutral in the slightest, the facade has completely dropped.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

They are playing a dangerous game. They will regret being on the wrong side. Long jail sentences are in store for all of them and they know it. They are just hoping one jihadi gets through so they can continue enjoying their luxurious lifestyles.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Look at the crook

Shivam Vij ‏@DilliDurAst 13h
If political parties can engineer riots and fake encounters for electoral gain, I don't see why they can't do small bomb blasts.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

vishvak wrote:
Karan M wrote:These clerics are opportunists who think they are kingmakers. I hope for the day when they go door to door with a bowl in their hand amongst the IM community and nobody gives a sh!t about them, having woken up and having decided to kick these worthless twits to the curb.
Bargains and claims of decisive vote banks help to play both sides plus bargain/complain on both sides. These are like loopholes that could be exploited while taking credit for each and all elections.

Hindus should be very clear about not being fooled by loopholes.

Hindu dharmik issues should and must not be negotiable. No one should have right to utter one word for/against issues or make it look disputed or part of some other conspiracy.

Come to think of it, foolishness by majority Hindus in exploiting loopholes by certain minorities means that it also reduces rights of other minorities along with Hindus too.
The clerics are fighting for relevance and power within the Muslim community. The worst-case scenario for them is if Muslims decide to vote on merit, and not on the basis of the "protection and mediation" racket that these clerics are running.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

vivek.rao wrote:Look at the crook

If political parties can engineer riots and fake encounters for electoral gain, I don't see why they can't do small bomb blasts.
He should be careful attacking Congress like that. That lot is dangerous.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

KLNMurthy wrote:
vivek.rao wrote:Look at the crook

He should be careful attacking Congress like that. That lot is dangerous.
Sir, he is not referring to Congress. He is suggesting that BJP did this.
syele
BRFite -Trainee

Post by syele »

Digvijay tweets
"And BJP wants Indian Voters to vote for this Megalomaniac Psychopath Lier! Couldn't BJP find a better leader ? What's wrong with Sushma ?"

Sushma Swaraj replies
"Even I think Digvijay Singh ji is a better candidate than Rahul Gandhi. @digvijaya_28"
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

that is funny!
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Singha wrote:some may not be aware, but apart from Buddha, Bihar is also the birthplace of Mahavira nearly 500 years before him. he was also a prince named Vardhamana of a kingdom in vaishali area before becoming ascetic after the death of his parents. Bimbisara of magadha later accepted his teachings.
Both Mahavir and Budhh were contemporaries. It is mentioned in Tripeetak that Saariputra had given Gautam Budhh the news of Vardhmaan Mahavir's Mahaparinirvana (death).

There are other instances too of 8 great enlightened masters living in Patliputra Ajit Keshkambli, Sanjay Vithhalaputta, Mahavir and Buddha....

Can't remember other names right now. :oops:
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

I request everyone to read this post that I wrote again. The Naxals were used in the similar fashion by INC in AP. IMs was unleashed in a bigger way. I am saying again the target was Modi. Period.

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 0#p1417830

Modi as PM is unimaginable thing in the history of Bharat and that thing seems to become something of reality. It will be all out war and what we saw today is just a warning shot. It will either reduce numbers to rallies in the coming days or threat to Modi will increase to the level of unthinkable.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

This is a wave and sea of humanity. It always created a history. The electoral shift to UP+Bihar has started.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Muppalla wrote:I request everyone to read this post that I wrote again. The Naxals were used in the similar fashion by INC in AP. IMs was unleashed in a bigger way. I am saying again the target was Modi. Period.

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 0#p1417830

Modi as PM is unimaginable thing in the history of Bharat and that thing seems to become something of reality. It will be all out war and what we saw today is just a warning shot. It will either reduce numbers to rallies in the coming days or threat to Modi will increase to the level of unthinkable.
MK Dhar wrote about use of maoists by congress to kill muslims so that cong got votes. it's still there in his blog.
syele
BRFite -Trainee

Post by syele »

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 774203.cms

Lok Sabha polls to be 'Mahabharath yudh' between Congress-RSS: P Chidambaram
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Doesn't he even get the irony? The INC cabal is behaving exactly like the Kauravas in the Mahabharat. Incredible. They covet power and will do anything and everything, no matter how despicable, to retain it. Modern day Duryodhans.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

syele wrote:http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 774203.cms

Lok Sabha polls to be 'Mahabharath yudh' between Congress-RSS: P Chidambaram
Con trick to spook Muslims by bringing in RSS and project Dynasty as Savior of Muslims.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

I admit I regarded all the BR speak of attempts against Modi as hyperbole. After this rally, no longer so sure. Its clear he is being targeted by all and every means necessary.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

WTF!!!!
Bomb ticks for 90 minutes, explodes
BJP activist watches & waits for defuse squad

atna, Oct. 27: For 90 nerve-shredding minutes, Brajesh Mishra watched over the plastic-wrapped device, pleaded with police to send a bomb disposal squad, asked people to stay away, and grew ever more frantic as five blasts went off elsewhere on Gandhi Maidan.

Then he watched the bomb go off from 15ft away at 12.45pm, the exact time shown on the timer.

The 50-something activist of the BJP’s Kala Sanskriti Manch had spotted the device at 11.15am as he stood on the Maidan’s northwest fringe.

An SP and a DSP visited the site and we told them about the bomb but the defuse team never arrived,” said Mishra, who has splinters in his hands, from his bed at Patna Medical College Hospital.

I guarded the bomb for an hour and a half. Then it exploded before my eyes,” the resident of Banka district said. It was the day’s eighth and last blast.

Samastipur resident Azad Thakur voiced another — very common — complaint against the police: they were slow to help the injured.

After the blasts, the cops were running to save themselves. We cried for help but they ignored us. Some of the rally participants helped us to hospital,” Thakur said.

“I got injured in the middle of the field, probably in the fourth blast — I had already heard three explosions and was about to leave.”

Hospital chaos

Someone had locked the room at Patna Medical College Hospital where the five mangled bodies had been kept and left. So, Naveen Singh, 29, had to climb the railings and peep through the ventilator to spot uncle Rajan Singh’s body.

“We got separated at the rally. Around 1pm, I got a call from home (Gaurichak in Patna) saying they had seen my uncle on TV, bleeding and being carried away by cops.”

Her face contorted by anguish, middle-aged Anita Singh pleaded helplessly: “Please ask someone to open the door, son.” Then she too hoisted herself on the railings for a peek inside. She was luckier: brother Anil was not among the dead.

After half an hour, a man opened the door and a big crowd entered.

In the emergency ward, bleeding patients shared beds, waiting their turn for surgery to remove splinters. But BJP leaders made a beeline for the hospital with their supporters, worsening the chaos.

Giriraj Singh, Shahnawaz Hussain and Rajiv Pratap Rudy tried to browbeat policemen to let them and their supporters into the jam-packed emergency ward, from where even patients’ relatives were barred. Their SUVs left little room on a narrow street for the ambulances.

Some BJP supporters banged on a ward’s closed collapsible gate and forced their way in, sending frightened attendants scurrying for safety.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1131028/j ... 502547.jsp
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Worst corrupt criminal of all the mafia talking this. I am sure that he thinks Shabzada is lord Krishna. But the problem is we can some what understand Lord Krishna message. But one needs Jupiter escape velocity and great frame of mind for that.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Has this been posted already? Not clear what time the pic was taken, but shows sequence of events.

Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

IBNLIVE

Patna: In a fresh development in the Patna blasts case, investigators probing the case have claimed that Indian Mujahideen is behind the bomb blasts that took place in the state capital before the Bharatiya Janata Party's mega rally. Sources told CNN-IBN that that they have got specific leads on the role of Mohammed Tehseen Akhtar, who is a key aide on Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal. Aktar alias Monu had taken over the Darbhanga module after Bhatkal's arrest. Sources further added that interrogators feel the attack was carried by Akhtar to take revenge for Bhatkal's arrest. However, they also added that this inputs are based on preliminary inquiries. At least five people were killed and more than 80 injured as eight bombs exploded in Patna on Sunday, six of them in and around the ground where Bharatiya Janata Party's Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi addressed a massive rally just a few hours after the tragedy. The first blast ripped through a toilet at around 9:15 am at the newly built platform 10 of Patna railway station, killing one person and wounding another. After an hour, by which time Modi had reached Patna, four explosions took place in quick successions near the Hunkar rally venue Gandhi Maidan, killing four others and causing a lot of panic. The second blast took place at Eliphiston cinema hall followed by the other explosions near the rally venue.

Read more at: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/im-founder-y ... ef_article
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

that photo can be scaled to map the density per sq inch. i thought some software does such counts.. do not know which one.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Sushupti wrote:Image
It would be interesting to see if this module is being controlled from TSP or from the Gulf. The two varieties do overlap, but the situation in the Gulf is quite murky, with all kinds of Jihadists including cannibals in Syria getting their funding from there.
Last edited by Pranav on 28 Oct 2013 07:26, edited 1 time in total.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

SaiK wrote:that photo can be scaled to map the density per sq inch. i thought some software does such counts.. do not know which one.
If you are trying to do crowd estimates, then you'll have to find out what time it was taken. Maybe in the morning well before NaMo's speech. BTW, here is the source - http://www.telegraphindia.com/1131028/j ... m3DUnCBnn4
Last edited by Pranav on 28 Oct 2013 07:28, edited 1 time in total.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I would say, just say to the world that detaines escapes from prison, and internally finish them off! I don't know how else one could handle OBL type b@$tard$.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Subramanian Swamy ‏@Swamy39 now

Buddhu in a public meeting in Delhi yesterday got to the mike just before Modi began to speak in Patna. But crowd got up, left to watch Namo
Subramanian Swamy ‏@Swamy39 now

Why Bihar police did not take Bhatkal on remand - The New Indian Express http://bit.ly/17vFVUx via @NewIndianXpress
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Hari Seldon wrote: anyway, day dreams perhaps... but without hope, there ain't much left in aaj ka india...
Saar, BJP will get 250+, if not 300 :mrgreen: Meeru rendu beer thaagandi. Naa kosaram 2 mirchi bajji tinnandi.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

What is the schedule for Oct 29th?
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

SaiK: sounds like rahul mehta is making his own rank - one rank - one post! :rotfl: . who is stopping you mr mehta to post more?
The anti-RM-elements are the ones who are stopping me. When anti-RM-elements run of questions, and answers, their favorite vibe is "RM is hijacking the thread" etc etc .

hum unke iljamo se parashan ho narak mei chale gaye
hume badnaam karne woh wahan bhi aa gaye

Sometimes their allegations looks like accusing a fish of hijacking whole ocean !! But they are more numerous and so I have to stay low to protect myself. And so in such bhakti-threads like this, one post per day by me is enough.

==
Rahul Mehta : From all I see, in may-2014, NaMo will simply open all gates for MNC-owners and Missionaries. The MNC-owners and Missionaries will make sure that their slave-judges dont throw any stay orders. And so there will be rapid industrialization as well as large scale spread of services like health, education etc all within just a few years. That will raise prosperity etc. The aftermath will be SoKo-2 or worse Philippines-2 . Lets see what comes in may-2014.

nageshks : RM-ji, Let me posit a counter theory before you.
1. We survived 200 years of British and 60 years of Congress without a great deal of conversions. I hope that you will agree that the missionaries have had no limits on their power thus far. NaMo is unlikely to be any worse than the Congress. If just a few years more years of missionaries are sufficient to destroy Hindu civilisation, then it is doomed anyway. No civilisation that cannot stand on its own legs against the world will survive.

2. Hindu civilisation has been standing firm for thousands of years, against hundreds of invaders of all stamps. And you have the effrontery to pretend that 10 years of NaMo will simply destroy this vast civilisation, as if it is a house of cards. How do you propose NaMo and missionaries will convert Hindus to Christians? Will they bring back the inquisition? Well - let me remind you, we survived even that without any great effect. Will they re-institute the policies of Aurangzeb? I have news for you - the Congress has already done that and we have survived without any great damage. Will they emulate Timur-i-Lang and demand that Hindus convert or die? Do they have enough bullets to kill a billion of us?

3. RM-ji, you insult the intelligence and the integrity of the average Hindu with your claims. They will no more succumb to the wiles or bribes of any missionaries or MNCs of today, than they did to that of their predecessors who ruled us until 70 years ago. They will not change their religion for NaMo or for anyone else.

If you have no faith in the Hindus, and if you believe that all that is needed for them to give up their way of life is for the MNCs and their missionaries to appear, then perhaps you should specify your reasons why you harbour such a poor opinion of the Hindus.
Word "survival" needs aexamination. Once Hindu civilization was from border of Iran to Phillipines. And now 50% has been lost. And between 1700-1947, we lost Pakistan and Bangladesh as well i.e. Hindus were forced to flee from those areas. And before our own eyes in past 60 years, we lost half the Kashmir and half the Asam, in terms of demographic changes.

We survived British attempt to Christianize India because of frictions between jews-protestents-catholic and frictions between UK-France-Germany-USA-Italy. Because of these frictions, after 1860, all MNC-owners in Europe decided not to help Missionaries. So Missionaries became handicapped. The frictions ended in 1950, and so after 1950 , MNC-owners agreed to help Missionaries en-masse. And SoKo has been their first major achievement. IOW, Missionaries didnt get help from MNC-owners between 1860-1950 , and now they are getting it. So its a whole new ball game now. Just because we survived them till 1950 and till 2010 doesnt mean we an survive them now. (MNC-owners + Missionaries) are some 10 times stronger now and they are united now.

Anyway, you seem to agreeing that "NaMo would indeed open all gates for MNC-owners and Missionaries to enter into India". So we disagree only on after effects. You seem to say that Indics can thwart them under existing laws. Well, we cant. The existing legal setup over Devalayas makes Devalaya weak compared to Churches aided by MNC-owners . And I havent seen any draft from NaMo to reduce advantage Churches have or to strengthen Devalaya. So with jun-2014, as MNC-owners and Missionaries entries increase in India, Devayala's receding back will increase.

======
SwamyG:... yes temple to me is less important than access to toilets for people. Hindus are strong enough to take care of their temples and can build temples better and holier than any one else.
Well, I told you 50 times, and will need to write 51st times. We Tridevalayavaadies are in now way reducing rate at which sanitation improves in India, as NaMo or you allege. There is NO trade-off between D and S. And Hindus cant build Tridevalaya in jun-2014 unless PM = NaMo hands over the three plots to Hindus in jun-2014. And other than handing over of plot, Hindus never asked for any money etc to build Tridevalaya. So your statement that "Hindus are strong enough to take care ..." is non-applicable. If NaMo = PM refuses to give three plots in jun-2014, Hindus cant build Tridevalaya there.

=====
Rahul Mehta: From all I see, in may-2014, NaMo will simply open all gates for MNC-owners and Missionaries. The MNC-owners and Missionaries will make sure that their slave-judges dont throw any stay orders. And so there will be rapid industrialization as well as large scale spread of services like health, education etc all within just a few years. That will raise prosperity etc. The aftermath will be SoKo-2 or worse Philippines-2 . Lets see what comes in may-2014.

Arjun: 1) Suggest you look for commitments from the BJP as a party rather than from Modi only. In any case, the Manifesto as you might be knowing is the place to look for commitments from a party prior to election - and it is in the process of being prepared. One commitment that is already public that you can google - is that BJP would expand the scope of the Anti-Conversion Law to make it all-India. This is in connection with your point about missionaries.

2) As regards MNC-owners. I have respect for your abilities in logic - but your knowledge of economics does not seem high. Opening up of trade (in other words globalization) is very important for India to both (i) maximize growth rate and (ii) start taking a leadership role in global comity of nations. Globalization involves both MNC-owners coming into India and Indian MNCs spreading wings globally. It is Congress that has always emphasized the first part over the last decade whenever it talked of globalization, and it is Modi who has been the first leader to stress equally on the second part (which is my area of interest as well). Ultimately - things need to be monitored to ensure that the second part takes precedence over the first - which is an executive balancing act that we are yet to see. But Modi is the ONLY leader so far who has even talked about the need for Indian products and services to dominate globally.
1A. Pls see the the DRAFT of anti-conversion law in Gujarat All it says that if and when one converts, he has to register before District Collector. There is nothing against conversion. Now, I am not demanding any law against conversion either, but citing hope that 2-bit anti-conversion law can thwart missionaries is false hopes, and that false hope is what BJP has been giving to VHP all these years. The Missionaries have a key advantage that they have huge plots on which they pay no taxes. The plot ownership needs to be put on net. Which is why I have proposed a law-draft that would make ALL land-ownership in India public on net. Next is to tax wealths and incomes of ALL religious trusts minus Rs 100 (or Rs X) per year per follower they have . In addition, we need law-drafts to remove structural weaknesses in the way Devalaya are managed. I have given law-drafts I propose for all these in my book. NaMo cant deliver any of these is as now is hopelessly dependent on MNC-owned mediamen as well as MNC-owners for investments. And his dependence on MNC-owners will worsen after may-2014 when he becomes PM.

1B . Well, I was hoping to see some DRAFTS of laws NaMo would print in jun-2014 in his speech or some appendix on his websites. But I never see any drafts. All I see is pictures and videos and some speech-text, but no drafts. The BJP manifesto also never had any drafts. Amd it is unlikely that they will ever have any draft. The task of "re-making draft" is most likely to remove RJB , KJB and KV and add points that MNC-owners want, and make it appear as if crowd added them. Crowd-sourcing in absence of a verifiable SMS log is just as illusion.

2. MNC-owners get several tax benefits. eg if and when MNC-owners invest via Mauritius, they pay zero taxes. So this puts Indian companies at huge competitive disadvantage and so they are suffering losses and are being take over one after another. The argument given for tax benefits was that "we need dollars". We, we never needed any dollars. All we needed to do was to reduce petrol consumption (most of is spurious) and reduce petrol imports. And we needed to improve local engineering skills in automobiles\electronics\pharma by improving courts, so that we dont need to import vehicles\medicines\electronics. The dollars came and disappeared in importing petrol, vehicles and electronics. Now it looks unlikely that NaMo will stop preferential treatment to MNC-owners or Mauritius route or and looks highly unlikely that NaMo will improve courts. So India will keep importing electronics\vehicles\medicine or foreign companies will make in India, in both cases, we Indics will keep losing.
Madhu Kishwar ?? : Modi’s biggest contribution is the marginalisation of VHP and the RSS and their divisive agendas. He consistently addresses six crore Gujaratis, this includes all minorities. In fact, in this election VHP lumpen and RSS have provided foot soldiers for Congress candidates. The open alliance of VHP, RSS with the Congress party against Modi itself testifies that Modi has risen above divisive agendas and come to occupy centre stage. It is for “secularists” to say what implications it has for the Congress party.

Karan M : Basically she has created her own vision of Modi, same as many others.
Exactly. NaMo never gives any law-drafts of what changes he will bring and keeps his talks vague. And his sponsors pay mediamen to project him as strong, tall etc. And so every hapless guy/gal who is looking for a kalki starts thinking that NaMo is agreeing with his agenda and NaMo in jun-2014 will print law-drafts that he wants. eg I see many who think that NaMo will ban reservation in jun-2014, because they heard NaMo somewhere praising merit !! And I see many saying that NaMo will repeal all anti-family laws in jun-2014, and I also also hear many say that NaMo will print UCC in jun-2014. And till sep-2013, I used to see people claiming that NaMo will build all three Devalaya before jul-2014 !! Essentially, each one has "MyNaMo" in his mind, and no one has clue of "real NaMo" is .

I would request all NaMo-bhagats to write down the law-drafts that they think NaMo will print in jun-2014. And then compare with fellow NaMo-bhagats. I think that they will discover huge gaps and even outright contradiction between each others' "MyNaMo". The gap exists because the bhagat-groups never dare to ask and never get a chance to ask NaMo in open what laws he will print.

==============

How Sardar's Patel's statute of unity and NaMo plea to donate iron will drain forex

NaMo has asked people to donate iron to make Sardar Patel unity statue. Iron costs Rs 30 per kg or so. The whole drive of setting up 200+ collection centers across Gujarat, putting staff there, giving receipts to the iron donors, and then transporting the iron to site will make iron cost ten times more. So why collect iron like this? Well, the goal to collect iron is create emotional bonding between donor and statute that will come up and so increase number of visitors. Each person who has donated iron is now more likely to visit the statue. All this would have been good, but each time someone visits the Sardar Patel statue, the profit of the foreign company which is making the statue and run tourism there will increase. And so forex commitment on India will increase !! It will be quite sad day for us Swadeshi, that when the statue comes up, we will have to urge people NOT to visit that statue as it increases the forex burden on India !!!

=====

Against rallies and why ordering MPs via SMS is better option

Now moment I write against rallying, banner holding, slogan shouting etc, the resident anti-RM-elements will accuse that "see, I never objected against rallies till date, and now when NaMo is making successful rallies, I anti-rally". Well , I have been anti-rally since long, and proof - http://rahulmehta.com/301.htm . This book has been frozen since dec-2012, and you can search on or "rally" and every sentence will prove that I have been anti-rally since long. To give one example,
. The pseudo-recallists also oppose the proposal that activists should send orders to PM via SMS and instead put them on time-wasting activities like slogan shouting, candle burning, rallying etc and thus drain away their energies. The pseudo-recallists like The Anna and Arvind Gandhi aim to take less-informed Recallists to dead end and kill RTR movement. (see section-13.18 for details). Pseudo-recallists are biggest obstacles for us true-Recallists.

..... It is necessary that activists directly send orders to PM\CM via SMS etc and not waste their time and energy in slogan shouting, rallying, daily prayers, singing patriotic songs again and again, candle burning, election campaigning to elect demi-Gods etc. The activist leaders such as Sonia Gandhi, Advani, Yechuri, Mayawati, Anna and Arvind Gandhi oppose the proposal activists should directly send orders to PM\CM via SMS. They insist on time and energy wasting activities only.
So I have been anti-rally since long. Not because of bomb blasts -- for that I only blame the enemy. But because they are waste of activists' energy.

Rallies are colossal waste of activists energy. May be 200 years ago, they were needed as they were ONLY means to prove numerical strength and see\hear a person. But today, with SMS and DVDs, they are not needed at all. To listen to the leader, dispatching DVDs of lectures pre-recorded in studio to crores of voters will be cheaper than asking lakhs of voters to come at at one place. And then those who wish NaMo (or Mr X) to be PM, can order his MP via SMS and send copy to BJP server which can show on net. That will prov numerical strength in more objective way. Take anyleader -- be Anna or ArKe or NaMo or RaGa or NiKu . Even if rally-attendee is not paid to attend rally, then also costs of transport, logistics etc will be at least Rs 100 to Rs 300 per person or may be more. The police expenses are additional. Plus if speech several hours before and after speech is lost. Even one hour is worth Rs 20 per day, then also Instead, if DVD is sold or given free to each person, it would cost only Rs 10 plus Rs 10 for shipping. And one DVD can be watched by many. And rally is a good proof of numbers, but ordering MPs via SMS is far far better proof of numbers. And SMS costs only 10 paise !! If 10 lakh can attend rally, then perhaps 10 crore can send order to MP via SMS to make NaMo (or XYZ) PM today.

Do the math of transport costs, money value of time spend by rally attendees , police costs, lost rent of ground and subtract costs of DVD + SMS. The money saved could have been spent to improve sanitation (ouch, now that would really hurt all NaMo-bhagats real bad, no?) . But Bhakti has always been more important than S. Its just that a new God has come, and so his Bhakti is more important than Bhakti\Devalaya of Ram, Krishna and Shiv.

===

IMPORTANT : added later
nageshks wrote:What interests me is the opinion of all these Muslim clerics wrt NaMo. Two years ago, all of them were collectively baying for his blood. Not a single Muslim leader could be found to defend NaMo. Now, some of them are quietly slipping to his side. The question is why. If anyone believes that these clerics appreciate NaMo's administrative skills, I have a bridge to sell him. We can rule that out. So why now? is it because they can read the writing on the wall, and would rather not be on the wrong side of the power equations? ....
The reasons is NaMo's dumping Tridevalaya issue. It is quid-pro-quo. And is it is NOT muslim vote bank. This whole muslim vote bank is 82 > 15 maths, that only someone with 4 digit IQ can understand. The reason is saud funded media and saud funding. I have explained it here at "303:055: Leaders are NOT after muslim votes, but are after Saudi money, Saud funded tv-channels; Solution? RTR-Doordarshan-CEO" at https://facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10151576497521922

The Saudi-funded channel give positive or less-negative or quasi-negative-but-effectively-positive coverage etc when you do a favor to saudi agenda. That was the reason why LKA worshipped Jinha - not muslim votes but Saudi money.

The positive approval form some Mullah's for NaMo or less negative opposition means that news-media associated with will now give support to NaMo.

===

The next agenda item on Saud as well as Missionary is

1. giving reservation benefits to SC who convert to Islam and Christianity

2. not canceling reservation of ST who convert to Islam

3. not canceling reservation of certain Muslim OBCs

4. giving reservation for muslims

And lets see what stand NaMo takes on these issues. He wont fall for (4). But he may agree to conitinue (2) and (3). And lets see how (1) goes.

Let me explain. As of today, if a Hindu SC\OBC converts to Islam/Christianity, then he loses reservation benefits. But if an ST converts to Islam/Christianity, he continues to get reservation benefits !! And certain OCBs get reservation benefits. The RSS-apex and BJP-apex have kep defeaning silence on this. But bigots like me are asking all activists of India including RSS\VHP\BDal\BJP-activists to pull collars of their leaders in public and demand cancellation of reservation to all non-Hindu SC\CT\OBC. (Hindu = Hindu + Sikh + Jain + Buddhists). We abuse RSS etc activists big time when they dont make this demand before their leaders in public. Dhimmi is one of the most polite words we use for them. And btw, demand is NOT new. It has been in my manifesto since 2003 , ever since I came to know about it !!

Sharad Yadav had moved a law-draft in Rajya Sabha to extend reservation benefits to SC\OBC who convert. BJP had opposed it then and so bill lied low. Now lets see what NaMo does.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 28 Oct 2013 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Sequence and location of blasts suggest plan to force people in one direction (blasts on one side within a 90degree arc). Followed by delayed blasts on the other side as people evacuate.

This could have been much worse.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

What NaMo needs to do is get the house in order and get rid of the C-System. Focus on economic empowerment.
Stuff like UCC etc is the end goal. It is not something which you aim for up-front.

Focus on what needs to be done to reach the end-goal, not the prize itself.

I hate to say this, but I liked the idea of RM more, than the who has emerged on this thread.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

folks there is Patna Blasts thread where they can be discussed. Please post there so others can read and get a sense of the incident.

BTW TOI had an article blaming the state govt for serious lapses.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Post Patna, I wouldnt be surprised if an "Easter egg" bomb is "discovered" during next Rahul rally. Congress dirty tricks
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

An objective comparison of the two rallies on Sunday: Narendra Modi vs Rahul Gandhi: Rallies with different strokes
At Narendra Modi’s rally, the composition of crowd included rickshaw pullers to IT professionals carrying smartphones and other hi-tech gadgets. At Rahul’s rally, which was held in Mangolpuri, an area populated with people from the low income group, there were hardly any smartphone users, forget other high tech gadgets.
During Modi’s rally, the crowd did not let any other leader speak. At Rahul’s rally, the crowd started moving out of the ground as soon as he started his speech, not waiting for him to deliver his punchline.
While Modi’s rallies were truly “mega”, seeing upwards of two lakhs in attendance, only around 10,000 came to listen to Rahul speak on Sunday.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Here is the pNYT farticle from its editorial board. No need to give it any more PVs
EDITORIAL
Narendra Modi’s Rise in India
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD[\b]
Published: October 26, 2013

In 2002, rioters in the western Indian state of Gujarat savagely killed nearly 1,000 people, most of whom were part of the Muslim minority. Now, barely a decade later, Narendra Modi, who was the chief minister of Gujarat at the time and still holds the office, is a leading candidate to become prime minister of India.
Today's Editorials

Mr. Modi, a star of India’s main opposition party, the Bharatiya Janata Party, would become prime minister if the party won enough seats in parliamentary elections next summer with support from its political allies. His rise to power is deeply troubling to many Indians, especially the country’s 138 million Muslims and its many other minorities. They worry he would exacerbate sectarian tensions that have subsided somewhat in the last decade.

Supporters of Mr. Modi argue that an investigation commissioned by India’s Supreme Court cleared him of wrongdoing in the riots. And they insist that Mr. Modi, who is widely admired by middle-class Indians for making Gujarat one of India’s fastest-growing states, can revive the economy, which has been weakened by a decade of mismanagement by the coalition government headed by the Indian National Congress Party.

There is no question that the Congress Party has failed to capitalize on the economic growth of recent years to invest in infrastructure, education and public institutions like the judiciary. And instead of trying to revive itself with new ideas and leaders, it is likely to be led in the coming election by Rahul Gandhi, the inexperienced scion of the Nehru-Gandhi family.

But Mr. Modi’s strident Hindu nationalism has fueled public outrage. When Reuters asked him earlier this year if he regretted the killings in 2002, he said, if “someone else is driving a car and we’re sitting behind, even then if a puppy comes under the wheel, will it be painful or not? Of course it is.” That incendiary response created a political uproar and demands for an apology.

Mr. Modi has shown no ability to work with opposition parties or tolerate dissent. And he has already alienated political partners; this summer, an important regional party broke off its 17-year alliance with the B.J.P. because it found Mr. Modi unacceptable.[\b]. {The important regional party is of course Nitish Kumar's JDU}

His economic record in Gujarat is not entirely admirable, either. Muslims in Gujarat, for instance, are much more likely to be poor than Muslims in India as a whole, even though the state has a lower poverty rate than the country.[\b]. {They forgot about Maaal-nutrition}

India is a country with multiple religions, more than a dozen major languages and numerous ethnic groups and tribes. Mr. Modi cannot hope to lead it effectively if he inspires fear and antipathy among many of its people.[\b]. {But Bombaba can!}

And here is the link to the editorial teams., I will try to find some usual suspects within that:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/opin ... board.html

And here are my suspected list of nuts and coconuts from the editorial board:

Andrew Rosenthal, Editor.
@andyrNYT
Prior to joining The Times in March 1987, Mr. Rosenthal worked at the Associated Press, where he served as Moscow bureau chief. Born in New Delhi, India, Mr. Rosenthal graduated from the University of Denver with a B.A. degree in American history in 1978.

Carol Giacomo, Foreign Affairs
@giacomonyt
Carol Giacomo, a former diplomatic correspondent for Reuters in Washington, covered foreign policy for the international wire service for more than two decades before joining The Times editorial board in August 2007.

Mira Kamdar, International Affairs
@mirakamdar
Mira Kamdar lives in Paris and is a faculty member at the École de Journalisme at Sciences Po. She teaches in the master's program jointly managed with the Paris School of International Affairs. She is the author of "Planet India: the Turbulent Rise of the Largest Democracy" and "Motiba’s Tattoos: A Granddaughter’s Journey Into her Indian Family’s Past." She has been a senior fellow at the World Policy Institute since 1992 and an associate fellow at the Asia Society in New York. Ms. Kamdar has written for many publications, including The Washington Post, Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, The Caravan (New Delhi), Le Monde Diplomatique, Courrier International and The New York Times's India Ink blog. She has a bachelor's degree from Reed College in Portland, Ore., and a Ph.D. in French literature from the University of California, Berkeley.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

^^^the fly on the walls say no more than
5000 and yes SS is correct in his tweet quite a few
went to theirs own way with a lot of press walle themselves
watching NaMo on their is ishmart phonuwa