Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Sushupti » 02 Nov 2013 00:26

Narendra Modi is like a brother to me, has my blessings to be PM: Lata Mangeshkar

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-na ... ar-1912547

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Postby Sushupti » 02 Nov 2013 00:28

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 02 Nov 2013 00:31

So this week the topic is Lata mangehskar. Interesting how the attack jackals come out and bray/howl!

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Postby Sushupti » 02 Nov 2013 00:31

The plot
A clear attempt was made on the life of Narendra Modi in Patna.
By Gautam Sen (1 November 2013)

http://www.newsinsight.net/Theplot.aspx

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 02 Nov 2013 00:32

On Lata saga; this is how things look folks. Sachin was prepared to be dragged over coals based on rumors that he would campaign for Congress. See how stupid it looks when people compare Lata now with other singers. Any reason why the singers being compared have all Muslims names? It is a sinister comparison.

chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Postby chaanakya » 02 Nov 2013 00:35

johneeG wrote:
----
Chanakya saar,
check out the discussions about Chandragupta in OIT thread.

Link to another post

johneeGaru , Thanks for pointing it out. I have been following discussions in OIT thread. I am aware that there are unsettled issues of chronology and existence of Chandraguptas in Indian History. While that is a matter of deep research from Indian point of view, the popular history , still taught in Indian Schools, puts Chnadragupta Maurya earlier than Chandragupta-I and Chandragupta-II of Gupta Empire. There could be one more Chandragupta , who could be Vikramaditya or Chandragupta-II could be the same who went to Ujjain. It seem that Chandragupta maurya never met Alexander or Megasthenese but might have met Seleucus.

But one thing is sure that Chandragupta name was quite popular in India.

Another point is that Magadh empire extended to Taxila and Gandhar so technically Taxila was in Bihar if we equate Magadh Empire with Bihar.

There is a place called Girivar near Rajgir, which is stated to be Capital of Magadh Empire.

The problem is Indian History is read through Western Accounts even when we have our own accounts littered across many documents and literature. Archaeology could have done work to link together with these historical accounts and evidences. It is surprising that we look for phonetic similarities and draw conclusions ( western Historians) while we ignore many existing places which find mention in our literature and treat the account as imagination and fantasy without researching them.

On another note, we take pride in our illustrious history and NaMo was invoking the same sense of pride when he was talking about it. Those , who took potshots or doubted history, are the ones who have made India suffer 1500 years of tyranny and if we allow them to continue we would be destined to suffer even longer. That is why it is imperative that NaMo wins and wins for not one or two terms but three or four terms. I hope he crashes the gate and fulfills his destiny.

I fear , as many brfites have pointed out, that there is sinister attempt to remove him from the scene and I also belive that NiKu is compromised too much Indeed NaMo himself hinted as much. .He is vulnerable and he has to fear much from such jaichandas.

I think Ramana garu has proscribed this discussion so I will rest it here.

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 02 Nov 2013 00:53

If i am a General and i have injured troops, it is my Dharma to visit them. If i am a leader and those that rally with me are injured, i have EVERY right to visit and ask them their well being. Modi is absolutely right in visiting those that rallied for him. Denying that right for sensitivity means the sensitivity must be thrown out. Better not to run a country with that type of sensitivity. Means nothing. Modi i realize each day understands Dharma like no one else i have ever seen till now. Not one leader as yet. He is miles above in stature. I am loving every moment of this..and am honored to witness the rise of as momentous a leader as Modi in my time!

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 02 Nov 2013 01:21

1. So Islamists kill and injure lots of X people attending a rally.

2. That Rally is open for all.

3. Rally leader is not allowed to visit Injured people.

A Reason given = Islamists may feel hurt!

Or

B Some X people may be exhorted to take revenge!

In such an instance it is impossible for any leader to attend to his people. We may as well stop election rallies then. Have Muslim or HIndu or Christian or Sikh leaders been barred from visiting hurt community workers? Yet NM is being barred despite the fact that the hurt people may not be exclusive to any community! There were all communities in his rally! The shackles being put up are only to protect Islamists! :shock:

sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Postby sudarshan » 02 Nov 2013 01:56

^^^Did I miss something? Always possible, given how fast this thread is moving.

Is NM being barred from visiting the people injured in the rally?

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 02 Nov 2013 02:16

Big debate on TV Channels that visiting hurt people is communal and will create communal disharmony. JDU and INC spokesmen were asking why NM didn't visit Muzzafarnagar or speak a word. I was speechless. And Kirti couldn't answer adequately.

mayo
BRFite -Trainee
Location: Madrasa Theory of Relativity (M>EC^2) Madrasa Logic > Earthly Logic * Civilization^2

Postby mayo » 02 Nov 2013 03:01

harbans wrote:Big debate on TV Channels that visiting hurt people is communal and will create communal disharmony. JDU and INC spokesmen were asking why NM didn't visit Muzzafarnagar or speak a word. I was speechless. And Kirti couldn't answer adequately.

Harbans ji, do you participate in the TV channel debates?

sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Postby sudarshan » 02 Nov 2013 03:06

I think he means speechless with rage, watching the show.

Thanks for the clarification, saar. The TV channels are best avoided if you want a healthy blood pressure. They're powerless to stop Modi from visiting the injured, so they fulminate, that's all. Sorry if that sounds like patronizing advice. It's not meant that way.

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 02 Nov 2013 03:16

Sudarshan ji, thanks for the clarifications. You're absolutely right about the BP part. These debates are causing a lot of high BP..someday someone must sue Arnab and the rest for all the crap they throw up. Too shrill and dumb. The rules of engagement are warped.

Mayo ji. No..i would hit someone if i did :mrgreen:

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Postby Karan M » 02 Nov 2013 03:45

>>>The TV channels are best avoided if you want a healthy blood pressure.

True that.

Atish
BRFite

Postby Atish » 02 Nov 2013 04:09

On a happy note, the antimodis are even more frustrated and pissed off coz nobody really listens to them :), even they are so wise, so liberal so fair open minded fair balanced ityadi ityadi. they are venting. esp english media has very low vote changing abilities.

Frankly I dont believe ever in the history of humanity anybody has suffered and overcome as much attack as NaMo. Nobody ever ever.

Yes there were other greats but they went down fighting, NaMo is already on top of his own institutions. Now he is attacking a very formidable citadel with a very small army. Morally he simply cannot lose now (175+), just the margin of victory remains to be seen. I think if he crosses 200 that will be the point one can claim total moral victory. Beyond that PM or not he has done his dharma as per the Gita.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 02 Nov 2013 04:10

A monkey toy with key is what NaMo has and it is very good one too. He gives a key every week and the monkey springs and runs around until the key is back. A week after that another one. Now 80+ year old and most famous singer gets ridiculed because she met NaMo. Hypocrisy ki hadh se bahut aage aaye hai yeh sab !@#$%^

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Postby Karan M » 02 Nov 2013 04:12

I hope everyone who comes after Modi pushes the envelope more and more. This entire Nehruvian edifice needs to be pushed into the junkyard.

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Postby vivek.rao » 02 Nov 2013 04:36

syele
BRFite -Trainee

Postby syele » 02 Nov 2013 04:38

By picking a different topic in different fields each week, Modi is exposing his opposition. The LCD of all these discussions is anti-Hinduism.

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Postby Hari Seldon » 02 Nov 2013 04:46

Sushupti wrote:The plot

Sri G Sen writes like a true blue BRFite... warms the jingo heart... jiyo sirjee...

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 02 Nov 2013 04:55

BJP can squeeze the balls of English MSM. They simply should not send their people to these shows. Send a feisty group, or do not send anyone. MSM needs TRP. BJP should send good messengers to the non-English channels. And abstain from the English channels. Trust me MSM will come with their tails tucked. How much more damage can they do more to Modi.

Or they should charge 1 lakh rupees per minute of their spokesperson. Announce it will be donated to riots and Naxalite atrocities victims and welfare for the armed forces.

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Postby Karan M » 02 Nov 2013 05:29

^^ That requires some brains which the BJP leadership till date has been lacking.. they have been willing victims of the MSM bar a few feisty spokespersons.

Atri
BRF Oldie

Postby Atri » 02 Nov 2013 05:33

Good one.. speeches by babasaheb purandare, Lata, Asha, Hridaynath and compering by the "Samay" harish bhimani.. of course, NaMo speaking about medical and healthcare sector...the highlight of all programs in MH and Pune especially is singing of "complete Vande Mataram" at the end of every program. They make sure that all the stanzas are sung, especially the non-sekoolar ones about Dashpraharadharini durga and sapta-koti kantha.. :D
Last edited by Atri on 02 Nov 2013 05:46, edited 1 time in total.

sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Postby sudarshan » 02 Nov 2013 05:33

On the plus side, the blood pressure of the MSM anchors must be shooting up these days :).

Modi motto: don't get mad, get even. Very very even (muahuahua :mrgreen:).

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Postby Karan M » 02 Nov 2013 05:39

I wonder whether they are truly as deluded as they behave - Sardesai appears to be that type along with Burkha... but many others seem to be in it just for the moolah.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Postby Yagnasri » 02 Nov 2013 07:19

Some for Thai trips also. Left payments are also long-term and strongly entrenched. So some looters in media may think it is profitable not to change. Further EJ owned media houses will not change.

Singha
BRF Oldie

Postby Singha » 02 Nov 2013 09:14

I am reminded of small band of mobile mongol horsemen / cossacks / rokosowky's scout tank / morgan's raid elements first slipping past a gap in the enemy lines and then operating in the rear areas, hitting a unguarded supply dump there, cutting a railroad culvert there, moving long distances at night and appearing at surprise points at daybreak, appearing to be 10 units instead of 1....keeping the enemy commanders guessing.....off balance...setting the agenda....lots of howling in the night as static garrisons squint into the darkness and fire indiscriminately at shadows....

this is what namo has done last few weeks.

and the MSM/sikular's go into a paxroysm of rage at every pinprick :mrgreen:

PS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan's_Raid

subhamoy.das
BRFite

Postby subhamoy.das » 02 Nov 2013 09:31

Sushupti wrote:The plot

In connivance with Niku....Niku is finished.

subhamoy.das
BRFite

Postby subhamoy.das » 02 Nov 2013 09:43

SaiK wrote:brahminness is only a post state analysis point. firstly, the associated entity - i.e, brahmin is state-less.. meaning brahmins have no state representation nor has a model that represents him/herself (human form onlee) in a state. no legal attribution, specified, that he has any state other than just being a citizen to vote. a brahmin has no quota to get a state representation in any model, let alone mental model.

OT but I could not resist. Brahminism is not a state of mind but set of qualities of a human being. So as long as a person has these qualities they are the real Brahmins. Same is true for the other ones - warrior, trader and worker.

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Postby Karan M » 02 Nov 2013 09:46

He He Singha.. you are quite correct... secu gang has so many hot button topics they get upset about.. i remember sardesai's face when sswamy said jats were tough guys and would give as good as they got or more. This is like the Maratha light cavalry vs the Mughal baggage trains.. hit, hit, move..

So all Modi has to do is keep pushing buttons and irritating these guys.. after all, at the end of the day, his speeches win hearts and minds of those listening and these talk show folks can't do squat. Might as well give them BP. Ultimate trolling.

Meanwhile golden oldie, JWT bit is hilarious
http://www.theunrealtimes.com/wp-conten ... Speech.gif

Singha
BRF Oldie

Postby Singha » 02 Nov 2013 10:03

ibnlive has this on front page - would Sardar Patel have made a better PM than JLN? :)
I dont recall ever seeing this question discussed in the MSM.

JLN used the old tactic of pleasing his boss (MKG) rather than look out for the team/clients (SP did that). so he got to the EVP post.

Paul
BRF Oldie

Postby Paul » 02 Nov 2013 10:04

Yes, it seems Muslims got the short end of the stick in the Muzaffarnagar riots recently. Jats are not be messed with.

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Postby Karan M » 02 Nov 2013 10:18

Singha wrote:ibnlive has this on front page - would Sardar Patel have made a better PM than JLN? :)
I dont recall ever seeing this question discussed in the MSM..

dont you get the feeling that these rats are busy being too clever by half? they are giving modi speeches airtime, putting such "controversial" articles up.. but at the same time hosting all the modi bashing sammelans as well. basically positioning either which way things turn out. :lol:

JLN used the old tactic of pleasing his boss (MKG) rather than look out for the team/clients (SP did that). so he got to the EVP post

he he he, desi engineer guy from desi academy making the product << polished feller from sales with ear of ceo (somebody was going to use that analogy)
Last edited by Karan M on 02 Nov 2013 10:22, edited 1 time in total.

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Postby Hari Seldon » 02 Nov 2013 10:20

Any news from NM's Bihar trip today? THis is all I could find on twitter... am a tad nervous with the brightest hope of Bharatvarsha roaming deep inside NiKu territory... who knows what some lowlives have planned?

Malayappan
BRFite

Postby Malayappan » 02 Nov 2013 10:23

Hari Seldon wrote:Hari Seldon
Any news from NM's Bihar trip today?

Program for the day:
Dinner in plane, lunch in chopper, Modi moving like a cyclone, today in Bihar villages

Some pictures are also coming up. First visit completed.

chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Postby chaanakya » 02 Nov 2013 10:28

Hari Seldon wrote:Any news from NM's Bihar trip today? THis is all I could find on twitter... am a tad nervous with the brightest hope of Bharatvarsha roaming deep inside NiKu territory... who knows what some lowlives have planned?

Its no longer NiKu territory. He piggybacked on BJP earlier . Now it is time to reclaim it.

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Postby Karan M » 02 Nov 2013 10:31

after how INC/NiKU treated modi, if he gets the chance, he should withdraw all security for their fatcats including the sabse mota group.

Victor
BRF Oldie

Postby Victor » 02 Nov 2013 10:36

^TOI says he has visited victim family in Patna and will chopper to 5 villages to meet others. Very gutsy thing to do but it is also to finger nikkumma who must be squirming.

Singha
BRF Oldie

Postby Singha » 02 Nov 2013 10:45

I wonder why the STAYING NEXT DOOR TO NKUMAR is highlighted in caps in that tweet...

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Postby Hari Seldon » 02 Nov 2013 10:48

General saab has been busy too... ever more support to the Sardar Patel version of Secularism seen rising in the country... thx to social media. VKS also tweets on other issues, rather pointedly and fearlessly, must add.... he'll be lucky to keep his freedom much less his pension should UPA3 come about by some misfortune... the empire will strike back, no doubt...

Return to “BR Nostalgia Archive”