Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby disha » 10 Jan 2014 09:39

chadev wrote:
niran wrote:- the dilli formula worked, in spite of bhajapa winning
they are thumb sucking in opposition it should nationally too.

Yes, that's the big issue. BJP might be the largest party nationally but will still stick at opposition. As those 2nd largest, 3rd onwards and many other smaller parties can combine together. And these parties can easily be swayed by the whole secularism talks spread of Congress, thus allying with them. Thus, in the upcoming national elections, the objective is not only just 1) to win maximum seats but also on 2) minimizing the direct impact of any other parties and making sure collaboration doesn't happen between these other parties. Not just BJP but all pundits failed to understand that in Delhi elections and thus AAP succeeded at the end. And now really the only way to diminish AAP is by waiting and basically hoping for some infighting to happen.

Slow cooking Khichdi mubaraak ho. Further, Kejriwal does not have enough oomph to carry a diverse party with him. He is not a Gandhi neither a Nehru.

AAP runs totally on volunteers. Unless it takes over the local INC tantra. Why would a local INC Tantra help AAP wannabes win an election? And why would I volunteer for Meera Sanyals election. Okay let us say I volunteer for her - where is my plum posting *after* she becomes an MLA? Or MP? Will I be able to administer her MPLAD scheme?

Funny, the way Delhi elections are discussed, AAP has 2/3rd Majority and BJP is sucking thumb and Congress is lost.

Yes, AAP will take away 3-5% of BJP vote. And AAP will take away all of CongIs vote. A traditional CongI voter will vote for AAP - since the voter now has a negative choice. A die-hard voter will vote for CongI.

Given that the voting percentage is already high, a higher turnout does not necessarily translate to larger seat share for AAP or CongIs.

So instead of BJP getting 210-220 it will get 180-190. Fine. CongI+AAP+SP+BSP+JD(U)+RJD+Biju JD+DMK+TMC+AIADMK can all form a grand secular alliance to rule the natives. Then CongI will break it and say "Khichdi will not work" and we will go back to the nation, because every body will say "Mein bhi Pradhan Mantri"!

Oh, but AIADMK+TMC cannot stand SG of CongI. AAP cannot stand TMC. JD(U) does not like RJD.

And this is not seen by the urban voter of yuppie class but what about the average Indian voter <- who is smarter than the undieTV following class.

Just look at the doctoring the TV News Channel does!

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 10 Jan 2014 09:41

Arun Menon wrote:To think that the congi worker is some robot who will work in suicide mode is mere fancy.

Exactly. The rulers of lands, of past and present times, have always ruled only because they were helped, supported and in some cases pushed or thrust up. The rulers need a steady supply of "yes men" and "yes women". A group - be it caste, religion or feudal is always interested in surviving and getting better. They will support parties who will appease/lobby for them. Parties, like companies consist of some top leadership, second and third tier of leaders and managers. The individuals in these tiers can gang up and remove or push leaders for their benefit. It is after all politics, the top dogs want the other dogs to do their bidding and continue to rule, the rest of the dogs expect by supporting the top dogs they will get protection and benefits. If this symbiotic relation becomes weak, newer relations are created and the dogs move on. Only politicians who cannot break relations or are deep ideologues will sink with the ship.

member_20317
BRF Oldie

Postby member_20317 » 10 Jan 2014 09:49

SwamyG wrote:What if people got it wrong? The way things are going I propose a theory: Modi, Ramadev and Anna created AAP., to split Congress votes and to prevent votes going to parties that will align with Congress.

SwamyG ji

Lets presume you have a son who scores well in exams, gets into the house team, rocks with the girls in his class and is preparing for IIT/AIIMS and NASA is after his skills to do some CFD calculations.

Now you know to finance him you will need a healthy bank balance because after all he may decide to chuck all this and start as an entrepreneur.

Now your padosi comes in and says here is another boy with delinquent tendencies, entirely unskilled, lies, steals, wants to live on handouts with expensive habits, never keeps his promise and to top it all he wants to bash your son up for good, but kindly adopt him because he is a helpless orphan.

What would you do?

BJP has a perfectly fine A-Team that has worked in both the rural and urban areas of Gujarat, MP, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh with complete disregard for Subsidies ki rajniti. The A-Team was partially accepted in Delhi too in areas where the MSM dependencies are comparatively small.

B-Teams are started when the A-Teams are in trouble and cannot stand on their own two feet. So please do reconsider.

Dualism is such that everybody can fall for it. It is true that AK/AAP popularity bites into RaGa/Cong popularity much much more than it does into NaMo/BJP popularity. Which is good.

But But But NaMo's popularity helps BJP (conventional wisdom) while BJP's unpopularity pulls down NaMo (conventional wisdom). Now in such a situation:
1) Can NaMo ever by PM if BJP cannot win?
2) Does BJP control all cards in this game such that, BJP will necessarily end up with at least as much vote-share and at least as many seats, as are necessary to propel NaMo to PM ship?

Simple questions right. An honest answer will lead to more conclusions.
Last edited by member_20317 on 10 Jan 2014 10:11, edited 1 time in total.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 10 Jan 2014 09:59

Saar, it is just a theory. Saik called it CT :-) Leave it onlee saar.

Anyway, I do not expect Modi to leave any stone unturned. You talk about A and B teams. If one looks at software roll into Production, then I can give you analogies where the team always prepares a backup plan, a rollback plan in case the newly release code has some giant issues :-) No army marches without supplies, logistics and back up. No?

BJP will win saar...don't worry. It is slow news days, if you consider Paap news as news. So some knee jerking, lungi shivering and CTs. Aap mera theory ko thoda jyada hi serious le liye sahib. :rotfl:

sum
BRF Oldie

Postby sum » 10 Jan 2014 10:07

Is a revolt brewing in the Congress?

Usual RG angry, changing things while PG is the next best thing for India but what caught my eye:
Whatever role she chooses, the Priyanka factor is now well within the Congress framework and the objective is to increase the Congress seats from 70, the figure revealed by internal surveys, to at least 125, to give the party a respectable total with which to keep its presence relevant in the post-poll scenario.

member_20317
BRF Oldie

Postby member_20317 » 10 Jan 2014 10:13

SwamyG wrote:Saar, it is just a theory. Saik called it CT :-) Leave it onlee saar.

Anyway, I do not expect Modi to leave any stone unturned. You talk about A and B teams. If one looks at software roll into Production, then I can give you analogies where the team always prepares a backup plan, a rollback plan in case the newly release code has some giant issues :-) No army marches without supplies, logistics and back up. No?

BJP will win saar...don't worry. It is slow news days, if you consider Paap news as news. So some knee jerking, lungi shivering and CTs. Aap mera theory ko thoda jyada hi serious le liye sahib. :rotfl:

Sorry about that. Know you enough and read you enough to know what you wish for. But there are ~100-200 guests active this site at any given moment and I expect a lot to be freshers.

Aap to bhagwan ki murat ho, mene to sirf dhoop batti jala di.

BJP will get to its goal. Yes. Even if not in this round. And I am also upbeat on the way things are shaping up.

member_22539
BRF Oldie

Postby member_22539 » 10 Jan 2014 10:23

sum wrote:Is a revolt brewing in the Congress?

Usual RG angry, changing things while PG is the next best thing for India but what caught my eye:
Whatever role she chooses, the Priyanka factor is now well within the Congress framework and the objective is to increase the Congress seats from 70, the figure revealed by internal surveys, to at least 125, to give the party a respectable total with which to keep its presence relevant in the post-poll scenario.

It is not surprising that there is a revolt among cognis and that AAP is one of the major reasons. Like I said, no one in politics, least of all the congis, will suicide to help the AAP. People who think they would do so are living in a fool's paradise/hell. A political career is a tough thing to succeed in and merciless in failure. No one is going to sacrifice that without adequate compensation, which is lacking in this AAP being helped by congis CT . So, even if it is true, it has only one outcome - failure. I just say that we should sit back and enjoy the show :D.

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Postby SaiK » 10 Jan 2014 10:33

so what does it take for modi to do a kajriwal on the dork media? let us list them out.

Virendra
BRFite

Postby Virendra » 10 Jan 2014 10:55

Arun Menon wrote:It is not surprising that there is a revolt among cognis and that AAP is one of the major reasons. Like I said, no one in politics, least of all the congis, will suicide to help the AAP. People who think they would do so are living in a fool's paradise/hell. A political career is a tough thing to succeed in and merciless in failure. No one is going to sacrifice that without adequate compensation, which is lacking in this AAP being helped by congis CT . So, even if it is true, it has only one outcome - failure. I just say that we should sit back and enjoy the show :D.

And also, to charge in LS elections AAP would have to be equally aggressive against Congress if not more than it is against BJP.
Reason is that Congress rules the nation right now. Anti-incumbency would benefit AAP only when they make scathing attacks on Congress. After that if they did a LokSabha alliance with Congress, it will destroy AAP for good.
Its a big hotch potch coming up in April. But guys, we're barely a quarter away from Elections !!!

member_22539
BRF Oldie

Postby member_22539 » 10 Jan 2014 11:31

While PG is trying to patch up the congis, this is what her hubby is up to http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/youth-pays-for-overtaking-robert-vadras-vehicle/1/335368.html :D

habal
BRF Oldie

Postby habal » 10 Jan 2014 12:12

Today I take a vow to bring Narendrabhai Modi to power in India.

I am a generational congressi dynasty-chaap.

Saral
BRFite

Postby Saral » 10 Jan 2014 12:50

Many of us cannot vote for various reasons but have relatives who are voters. Would not a old-style letter, delivered via snail mail, a few weeks (sometime in March) make a case that they need to vote and that there is only one sensible choice? If so, what might such a letter look like? I would gladly do my bit and send such custom letters in March or earlier
If there is an upcoming election in your state, registration stops normally 10 days before the final date of accepting candidate nominations.

Singha
BRF Oldie

Postby Singha » 10 Jan 2014 13:04

TOI has devoted a full 1 page inside to AAP this, AAP that....so from PlanB of congis, AAP has been promoted to PlanA and Raul can proceed on his numerous foreign vacations leaving sister to manage the show.

maybe the congis will finally declare kejriwal as their PM candidate formally 8)

habal
BRF Oldie

Postby habal » 10 Jan 2014 13:11

the real question people must ask is how is AAP getting so much 'free publicity' on the television media and print media. The only logical reason is because they have powerful sponsors. All erstwhile Kangresi supporters who are itching and pining for AAP must be provided with his simple yet damning logic.

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Postby panduranghari » 10 Jan 2014 13:56

sunilUpa wrote:AAP will take Urban centers for sure in the National election. It will hurt BJP more than INC. BJP badly underestimated AAP.

I doubt how that will happen. Come on now. What happened in Dilli is due to the incessant media attention for all the problems from IAC then to Nirbhaya. Can they do that in Mumbai and Blore? If the minorities who vote SP normally in Mumbai and some hard core Congress supporters shift to AAP, what happens to SP and Congress. Gandhi want out but the others dont. Do you think Milind Deora will be happy to let his bastion fall? similarly the others too. not all congis will support aap.

geeth
BRFite

Postby geeth » 10 Jan 2014 14:15

X posting from state election thread..

sooner people realise that AAP is a creation of Sonia/CIA, the better for them to understand their current future plan/actions. For eg., they have started membership drive and plans to recruit 1 cr members by Jan 26. They will achieve it. How? because the paid media will declare so, though in reality, achieving even 1/10 of the target number is difficuit because of their "seemingly" limited resources. They have powerful backers who are against the interests of India as a nation and these powerful backers have only one agenda - stop Modi, because he is the future of India. They would resort to false propaganda, armtwisting, outright cheating and if required assassinations. They are not going to backout, because they know nobody is there to challenge them. And whoever can, is on their side. AAP is created, because things have become so rotten in Kangress that aam aadmi can't stand any Kangress man. So they are showing a new face to to Janta to cast their vote..Even if Janta don't fall for it, they will say Janta favoured AAP and cast Votes themselves on behalf of Janta. Why they do it? Because that is the only way to make people believe that Kangress lost, but Kangress loss is not BJP's gain, but AAP's gain. In the end people will start nodding their head and say Modi is a polarising figure, hence lost the public vote (and also add that Advani would have won the elections for BJP).

I can already see public in this forum nodding their heads approving AAP's perceived popularity. How long can we resist against brainwashing by paid media? If this is the case here, imagine how gullible the general public would be!

member_22539
BRF Oldie

Postby member_22539 » 10 Jan 2014 14:40

^Oh come on, give some credit to the general populace. When the congis were having the time of their life in UPA 1 & 2, we had our share of congis on the forum. Now they have either changed colors (or had a genuine realization) or crawled back into their holes. The voters know what they need to do to get a good central govt, one which can give stability amongst other things (which are more popularly spoken of). The election of the thuggish SP govt in UP is such an example. The people of UP were quite aware of what they represented and still voted, all for stability and to punish the incumbent. At this point, they realize that they have to vote in whomever that can give an credible alternative. AAP and the turd front is not an alternative, its a cripple with 4 amputated limbs, deaf, dumb and blind. People are well aware of that. Those who are loath to vote for BJP will vote for AAP, but who cares about that, they would never vote for BJP anyway. In fact it is the congis and the turd front itself that has to fear the AAP.

niran
BRF Oldie

Postby niran » 10 Jan 2014 15:33

habal wrote:Today I take a vow to bring Narendrabhai Modi to power in India.

I am a generational congressi dynasty-chaap.

Welkom to the club saar, BTW this is moi second election where moi is actively participating the other time around moi got RajeevG elected with dream like win, this time NaMo gonna win and win bigger

Supratik
BRF Oldie

Postby Supratik » 10 Jan 2014 16:01

IndraD wrote:Kiran Bedi backs NaMo as PM candidate. Media is afriad even to report it.

She should run for BJP in LS now that the burkha is taken off.

archan
Forum Moderator

Postby archan » 10 Jan 2014 16:09

sunilUpa wrote:AAP will take Urban centers for sure in the National election. It will hurt BJP more than INC. BJP badly underestimated AAP.

sunilUpa :eek:
Hello? who are you? do I know you?

Kabhi hum aapko, kabhi apne GDF ko dekhte hai..

Welcome back.

archan
Forum Moderator

Postby archan » 10 Jan 2014 16:17

panduranghari wrote:I doubt how that will happen. Come on now. What happened in Dilli is due to the incessant media attention for all the problems from IAC then to Nirbhaya.

To put in perspective, they didn't really win majority even after that. BJP isn't perfect, and Delhi BJP even more so. The show was managed by Ghadkari, who isn't really a public darling either. I hadn't heard of Dr. Harshwardhan before either. So Modi pulled a lot of votes in Delhi is what I feel. It was mainly the minority vote that did it, and they simply need to work around that.
So all that hu hu haha in jantar mantar, the supposedly Anna's support ityadi didn't give them the majority. It is still appreciable that they came that far from being non existent a year ago (which is probably why so much media attention). However, they won't see that kind of support outside of Delhi.

Atri
BRF Oldie

Postby Atri » 10 Jan 2014 16:18

Nandan Nilekani is now "Ready to contest polls".. :D

Supratik
BRF Oldie

Postby Supratik » 10 Jan 2014 16:32

Atri wrote:Nandan Nilekani is now "Ready to contest polls".. :D

This is good even if he stands for INC. We need capable people with achievements in governance. Only thing is he may have chosen the wrong time.

geeth
BRFite

Postby geeth » 10 Jan 2014 16:36

Those who are loath to vote for BJP will vote for AAP, but who cares about that, they would never vote for BJP anyway.

Unfortunately, that may not be the case. So, those who are persuaded to support BJP after years of political activity by Sangh is found to swich side to AAP overnight. Plus their situation awareness is not as good as yours or mine

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Postby vivek.rao » 10 Jan 2014 17:06

We keep fighting for India. We educate. But it is what it is.

The Janata/Janata Dal/Weepy Singh 2.0 re-enactement will happen if most people want. The thing I noticed is most people don't even have a clue. I was shocked when I showed my nephew video of Arun Shourie. He said Great. Who is he? I never heard of him. So the cluelessness among middle class is frightening. But these thieves have to come, damage India significantly. People may realize then but who knows. In 15 years, next generation will fall for same Socialism crap. We are not that bright I guess

sunilUpa
BRFite

Postby sunilUpa » 10 Jan 2014 17:21

archan wrote:

sunilUpa :eek:
Hello? who are you? do I know you?

Kabhi hum aapko, kabhi apne GDF ko dekhte hai..

Welcome back.

:mrgreen: sorry saar....

Urban voters believe in AAP and will give them a chance. While NaMo stands tall, many other BJP candidates don't have that kind of stature and urban, educated voters will side with AAP. AAP may very well get 30+ seats which is very respectable.

Arjun
BRF Oldie

Postby Arjun » 10 Jan 2014 17:41

sunilUpa wrote:Urban voters believe in AAP and will give them a chance. While NaMo stands tall, many other BJP candidates don't have that kind of stature and urban, educated voters will side with AAP. AAP may very well get 30+ seats which is very respectable.

Please provide backup for your claims.

member_22539
BRF Oldie

Postby member_22539 » 10 Jan 2014 17:45

^Why didn't AAP come SECOND after BJP? Surely that was not because congis lost their deposits. It was all due to the 28 seats that BJP lost. The BJP would have surely gotten those seats with a grand total of 59 without the AAP. (sarc off)

Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Postby Sagar G » 10 Jan 2014 17:49

Supratik wrote:This is good even if he stands for INC. We need capable people with achievements in governance. Only thing is he may have chosen the wrong time.

What "achievement in governance" w.r.t. Nilkeni are you talking about ???

Arunkumar
BRFite

Postby Arunkumar » 10 Jan 2014 17:52

^presided over the creation of largest slave monitoring system.

Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Postby Sagar G » 10 Jan 2014 17:54

sunilUpa wrote:Urban voters believe in AAP and will give them a chance. While NaMo stands tall, many other BJP candidates don't have that kind of stature and urban, educated voters will side with AAP. AAP may very well get 30+ seats which is very respectable.

I doubt how many "educated" urban voters will side with AAP and even if they do so was the case when congress was being voted to power bythe same "urban educated" voters so more than BJP it will hurt congress wherever AAP decides to stand.

Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Postby Sagar G » 10 Jan 2014 18:22

Aadhar Card !!!!! :lol: A card which is only gives you identity but is not a proof of citizenship !!!! Remember very well how people went crazy about Aadhar and enrolled themselves for it gushing like teens as if they have found a hidden goldmine. When the idea first came out I thought nice it's a good initiative but when I looked into the details of it I had decided that I will not get myself one unless and until it is made a proof of citizenship as well. I mean why shall I give my biometric data to GoI without them giving me anything else in return ??? PAN card, voter card, ration card are also accepted as proof of identity and passport as proof of citizenship so why shall I share my biometric data with GoI, trust them with it and in return I get ghanta. Massive egg on the face of Nilkeni when SC declared it unconstitutional.

If someone is thinking of saying that he worked for Infy hence he has credentials then I would recommend them to not say such infront of another infy guy which most probably can result in you getting your ass whopped due to the pent up anger an average infian carries :mrgreen:

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Postby RajeshA » 10 Jan 2014 18:31

I've put much of my theories about AAP, foreign puppeteers, various CTs, etc. in a new blog post.

Lok Sabha Elections 2014: How America stole Indian Christmas

Summary

Anglo-Americans in collusion with Nehru-Gandhi Dynasty have decided to steal the Indian elections using AAP as a trojan horse using all the tools at their disposal – Mainstream Media, NGO Army, Congress’s votebanks and EVM Magic.

This is not some well hidden secret. If Indians just look around and see the twists of political campaigns, one would come to the same conclusion – Mainstream Media, NGOs, Congress votebanks, all are being mobilized to this end.

It is up to Indians to spoil the plans laid out by Anglo-Americans and the Nehru-Gandhi Dynasty.

True, Indians are frustrated with corruption but this frustration should not articulate itself as a choice for AAP. If AAP really was a party at war with Congress and against its corruption, this deep seated cooperation would not have been there.

Today there are only two or three parties in India which will not submit to Congress culture. BJP is the main political alternative which would not dilute its anti-Congressism stance. Akali Dal and Shiv Sena are two other groups which have opposed Congress and its “secular” ecosystem steeped in casteism, favoritism, minority appeasement AND corruption.

Say NO to Anglo-American agenda. Say NO to Anglo-American Agenda Pushers – AAP.

I deliberately used "Christmas" here to reach a wider audience.

I've tweeted the link as well. Please RETWEET.
Last edited by RajeshA on 10 Jan 2014 18:42, edited 1 time in total.

Adrija
BRFite

Postby Adrija » 10 Jan 2014 18:33

I doubt how many "educated" urban voters will side with AAP and even if they do so was the case when congress was being voted to power bythe same "urban educated" voters so more than BJP it will hurt congress wherever AAP decides to stand.

Agree with the analysis but not so sure of the implication- let's assume that it is the "urban voter who voted Congress in 2009" who will switch to AAP. But that would hurt the BJP quite disproportionately, wouldn't it:

- the core BJP voter will remain with BJP (~ 20% of the national vote). But that gets the BJP only- say- 140 seats
- let's assume that there is an additional ~ 5% who are going to vote for Modi, and this will push the BJP tally to ~ 165-175
- the "core Congress" voters- who would have never voted for BJP anyways- switch to AAP. Say that this propels AAP to say ~ 30 seats of the 50 nationwide which are urban in nature
- so Congress may go down to ~ 120-130 seats
- but there is a significant number- say 10%- who are the balance uncommitted/ good governance/ looking for better alternative to Congress, would have voted BJP as the only credible alternative but now have AAP, which will cost the BJP the gap between 165-175 seats to 200+

So then what happens? We have a "turd front/ khichdi" sarkar, or at best a non- Modi supported BJP government which survives for a year or so, gives BJP a bad name, and leads to mid-term elections which bring the Congress back to power as head of a "secular" front

It is the BJP which stands to lose more from the AAP phenomenon, as they are the front runners and now have much more to lose. The whole game of the Congress is not to retain power (IMO even they have given up on that), but to limit the BJP to ~ 170 seats........that will ensure that (a) at the very best, there is no NDA government; or at the very least (b) there is no Modi as PM

BJP needs to tackle AAP. Think it IS doing so- by letting them form the Delhi sarkar. but that is not enough......BJP now over the next month needs to start taking to the street to hold Kejriwal's feet to the fire and get him to either prove his corruption allegations against Congress, or be shown up to be a Congress- B front

My 2 cents and VVHO and all that

James B
BRF Oldie

Postby James B » 10 Jan 2014 19:07

Why AAP won’t hit double figures in Lok Sabha

-Firstpost

AAP is a single issue party so far, harping only on their commitment against corruption. Their attempts to articulate national issues have come a cropper. Repeated foot in the mouth statements by people including Prashant Bhushan (Referendum in Kashmir), Yogendra Yadav (reservations) , Rakhi Birla (I was attacked), and Somnath Bharti (I will hold a meeting of the judges) have caused considerable consternation among the urban middle class and youth. This 65% segment is deeply nationalistic, anti-caste, and idealistic. AAP’s bumbling forays into administration of Delhi and casual and flippant statements by its senior leaders have taken a lot of the sheen away from the initial euphoria that its government formation (not victory, as BJP was the largest party in Delhi) generated.

Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Postby Sagar G » 10 Jan 2014 19:08

Adrija wrote:- the "core Congress" voters- who would have never voted for BJP anyways- switch to AAP. Say that this propels AAP to say ~ 30 seats of the 50 nationwide which are urban in nature

The problem with this assumption is that you are assuming a perfect switch whereas the congi votes will be divided three ways between PAAP, it's baap and BJP with some other sadakchaap parties getting a few morsels thrown at them as well. The core voters are not so hardcore as people tend to believe that no matter what happens they will vote for their beloved party. A section might also choose to stay away from voting which again goes on to hurt PAAP and it's baap. The nation has seen BJP's performance during the recent state elections plus it has governed India once before and damn successfully it did so voters will have that in mind as well while voting on the D-Day that whether they want to hedge India's future on some buffoon wannabe leaders or someone with proven track record.

Adrija wrote:- so Congress may go down to ~ 120-130 seats

Their internal party survey is giving them less than 100 and you are assuming 120-130 seats when there is an anti congress pent up anger in the voters. PAAP and it's baap can do all the drama they want but their fall is inevitable.

Adrija wrote:- but then what happens? We have a "turd front/ khichdi" sarkar, or at best a non- Modi supported BJP government which survives for a year or so, gives BJP a bad name, and leads to mid-term elections which bring the Congress back to power as head of a "secular" front

I fail to understand the logic behind this that a non BJP government will give BJP bad name !!! How so ??? It's not BJP's fault that they voted some morons to power when they clearly had the choice to not do so and to drive this point home the Delhi tamasha needs to be played day in and out on national TV channels. Credit to BJP for not falling to "make the government" trap.

Even after all this the people of this country bring back congress then I pray for more darker times to hound this country since then nothing else will teach people here to behave responsibly.

AdityaM
BRFite

Postby AdityaM » 10 Jan 2014 19:17

vivek.rao wrote:So the cluelessness among middle class is frightening.

They are not clueless. They are very sure of their choice, it happens to be the utterly wrong choice for completely wrong reasons.
But they have strong reasons in their mind
Reasons that will crumble at slightest reasoned argument. But they are not open to have such arguments either.

From educated highly paid professionals to my lower-middleclass electrician, they have all built solid reasons to hate Lotus and love the broom

I am convinced that Modi will be the best primeminister india will never have. :cry:

member_28352
BRFite

Postby member_28352 » 10 Jan 2014 19:19

^^^Sirji, Alas I don't have such belief in the perspicacity of the Indian voter. I was just following teetar comments on the Devyani Khobragade affair and the depth of cluelessness is mind numbing. An expelling of an American diplomutt, which is par for the course in matters such as this, (heck even the spineless babus in MEA managed to do this) is termed as "do 5 year olds run Indian foreign policy" or "what is it that India seeks to gain out of this". This is the profile of the AAPturd. Has college education but is clueless. We say that Indian politics should evolve so that people don't vote on emotive issues of caste and religion and India will become better if Indians were to become educated. But what is the point of getting college degrees when you are harvested and used as vote bank on the basis of the single issue of corruption. The average AAPturd thinks he is a cut above the rest of the uneducated masses who vote caste/religion. He'd be horrified to see his mirror image as being similar to his objects of scorn. The only difference is that he is better dressed and speaks English. BTW Corruption is as much an emotive issue as are caste/religion.
Last edited by member_28352 on 10 Jan 2014 19:32, edited 1 time in total.

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Postby vivek.rao » 10 Jan 2014 19:29

^^ I agree.

Ask 20+ year olds who is driving car if they lincense. 70% of them won't. Ask them why? Who bothers with all the hassle. But AK will remove corruption and restore justics. That in nutshell is average AAP voter

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Postby SaiK » 10 Jan 2014 19:29

did sunil sainis quit BR forever? just checking

Return to “BR Nostalgia Archive”